Patch 1.21.0

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
Also please any possibility to visit other people profile to see replays? they will be shared over P2P and people will check option "stop sharing" or right click "make public" so people can download. Please think to add this in the future a way to see other people replays in profile.

I hope u workin on proper Season1 launch with D,C,B,A rate system, and maybe 2v2, 3v3 ladder!
It would be cool to see the optional national flags of the players!

I agree with Daniel.
Always wait these features in SC.
I'm really looking forward for a notification alarm sound when someone enters a lobby. It's really useful while waiting players to join Alt-tabbed. Almost all launchers had this feature. Thanks for listening us and saving this game. Luv!
Loving the CCMU fix so far. However, Valkyries are still not firing properly.... they're just staring down the enemy and shooting 1 pair of missiles or none at all when there's a somewhat big fight going on.

Wondering if this will be looked at? Also, has anyone else seen this as well?
1.21,so 2v2 ladder would be next topic I guess!
12/08/2017 01:09 AMPosted by Numenor
3400 is the new ccmu limit.

Though I notice the AI bugs out at around 1500 units if they are all being ordered to do something.

Cause I made a test map that just spawned kerrigans none stop and had a trigger that ordered them to move to the edge of the map to not block the spawn location. CCMU and saw that after a certain amount of units that been ordered to move to a location the newly spawn units would refuse to move. Which caused them to clog up the spawn location till some of the other units stopped moving.

I noticed this as well. Any fix on this, Devs?
/ignore chat command broken again. Please fix :)
The two most popular team maps by far are Hunters and fast map. Might be cool to a see a match making ladder for each.
Thanks!!
12/08/2017 01:07 PMPosted by wasdqwerty
any lag issues you guys are going to tackle such as givin host to the player who has the ports open?

This same logic to custom games too. The creator can create, and the least laggy / best suited player can host that joins the lobby. It seems like it should also be possible also to on the fly reconfigure who the host is for best possible latency. I'm assuming something similar already happens in custom games when the host leaves and other players stay. Though, I'm not sure if I understand exactly how hosting works network wise. I previously thought everyone was supposed to have ports open because it was p2p.
Awesome patch though, thanks.
Lately it seems that I can't tell who is lagging when I host a custom game, every players appears with full green bars no matter what. Other players would tell me this or that player is red but I would see them full green.
Would be nice to have a visual indicator so we're be able to know whether someone is talking to All or to Allies in a game.
I have forwarded ports 6112-6119 and yet my games are still hosted via proxy, any solution?
12/12/2017 11:25 AMPosted by HaN
Lately it seems that I can't tell who is lagging when I host a custom game, every players appears with full green bars no matter what. Other players would tell me this or that player is red but I would see them full green.

This is because the connection between you and the red player is not the issue but the connection between the players that see red on each other. This game is p2p. Google what that means if you don't understand. The game lagginess is based on the slowest connection in the set of all players, not just you.
12/13/2017 07:47 AMPosted by rich
12/12/2017 11:25 AMPosted by HaN

This is because the connection between you and the red player is not the issue but the connection between the players that see red on each other. This game is p2p. Google what that means if you don't understand. The game lagginess is based on the slowest connection in the set of all players, not just you.

Ok makes sense.
Just weird that I used to see much more orange and red players before, now its 90% full green.
Also it's not convenient for the host as he can't tell who to kick.
12/11/2017 08:59 PMPosted by Spiff
The two most popular team maps by far are Hunters and fast map. Might be cool to a see a match making ladder for each.

Highly agree with this. A lot of players like to play Fastest Maps which have an arcade-esque feel to them and don't require too much energy, which is great after a long day of work.
The only problem is that Blizzard is not even talking ab out shared base maps.... but who cares when people are talking about "how to be jerk with your friends" hihihi dumb asses in this forums.
12/13/2017 04:39 PMPosted by The100YOU
The only problem is that Blizzard is not even talking ab out shared base maps.... but who cares when people are talking about "how to be jerk with your friends" hihihi dumb asses in this forums.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you weren't talking about the thread I made that's actually called that.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20759567948

If you were, then I just have this to say: You seem to be ignoring the fact that I acknowledged the daily negativity, and the intention of making that sort thread to have something fun to talk about amidst all the criticism and negativity for those who are also trying to find something fun to talk about, but aren't invested enough to invent their own topics.

If you don't like that kind of thread, that's fine. Give it your thumbs down and move on with your day, if you already haven't.

Did you see me calling people dumb for making threads voicing their problems or concerns? No. Was I telling people not to care about the current issues with the game? No.

I'm laughing at the fact that you think you can talk sh!t about me. In fact, up to this point, though I was sarcastic with you at times, I never did anything to directly insult you or bash you.

Try to have some nicer and better days as I see that you have been bitter as of late.
12/13/2017 10:44 PMPosted by KimmoZero
12/13/2017 04:39 PMPosted by The100YOU

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you weren't talking about the thread I made that's actually called that.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20759567948

If you were, then I just have this to say: You seem to be ignoring the fact that I acknowledged the daily negativity, and the intention of making that sort thread to have something fun to talk about amidst all the criticism and negativity for those who are also trying to find something fun to talk about, but aren't invested enough to invent their own topics.

If you don't like that kind of thread, that's fine. Give it your thumbs down and move on with your day, if you already haven't.

Did you see me calling people dumb for making threads voicing their problems or concerns? No. Was I telling people not to care about the current issues with the game? No.

I'm laughing at the fact that you think you can talk sh!t about me. In fact, up to this point, though I was sarcastic with you at times, I never did anything to directly insult you or bash you.

Try to have some nicer and better days as I see that you have been bitter as of late.

I was just in a bad mood, i enjoyed your thread sorry for the attack, i just wish people talk more about things like that, you know features etc... nothing personal by the way it could have been "waht is your favorite voice audio" hihihi dumb asses. Hugs.
12/14/2017 06:50 AMPosted by The100YOU
I was just in a bad mood, i enjoyed your thread sorry for the attack, i just wish people talk more about things like that, you know features etc... nothing personal by the way it could have been "waht is your favorite voice audio" hihihi dumb asses. Hugs.

Hey, man. I forgive you!

It's like what I said before. Don't type when you're angry because you'll regret it more often than not.

The reason why I don't post or discuss about things like CCMU or EUD is because this is only my first time actually going deep into StarCraft, and I don't want to claim anything I think I know because then that would make me an ignoramus. So I try to make fun topics, instead.

Thank you for the apology and let's move forward from here. And again, try to have better days. I know playing this game has been tough for you but I sincerely wish that it gets better in the future for you.