General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
+ and = don't display in lobby chat
/f r still doesn't work
I play most games on tr12 or even tr14 vs koreans from poland but it doesnt matter since i have disconect like 2 times per hour :(
Hi, before this update my lap runs the sc normally, it's quite old btw but now I can't play with hd graphics, only in sd and thats suck :S
I have windows 8.1
amd a8 2hgz
4 rb ram
amd r5 graphics
Still feeling a lot of lag even in single player on high rate :(
11/18/2017 11:03 AMPosted by poegim
I play most games on tr12 or even tr14 vs koreans from poland but it doesnt matter since i have disconect like 2 times per hour :(

Ok, nvm smth is wrong with my connecion.
My game settings reset after each login or game. Can't click to split the workers since new patch. Mouse response is significantly worse than last patch.

It only seems to bother when playing over a certain eapm. Feels very similar to the horribleness of 1.18 when playing with FPS cap.
The new Protoss UI looks incredible, you guys really outdid yourself on this one.
What a pleasent surprise.

Thank you for your hard work and taking our feedback seriously. Thumbs up!
11/18/2017 01:18 PMPosted by Dude
My game settings reset after each login or game. Can't click to split the workers since new patch. Mouse response is significantly worse than last patch.

It only seems to bother when playing over a certain eapm. Feels very similar to the horribleness of 1.18 when playing with FPS cap.

Turn off V-Sync setting. It causes an input lag.
11/18/2017 11:43 AMPosted by Dude
Still feeling a lot of lag even in single player on high rate :(
We've got to be patient. I noticed that on the previous version it was a bit smoother. Now it might seem like a 2 steps foward, 1 step back but I'm pretty sure that soon it's gonna be ok. Blizzard has great potential and we should appreciate their work. That doesn't necessarily mean that the outcome should always be exactly what we'd expect.
Turn rate should never drop below 8 in a ladder game.
please how to stop the sound of turn rate change why the message wont appear on game si create my own or join from friends the dinamic turn rate is also working then?
Can you make it so /stats in a game lobby display the stats of all the players in the lobby, thanks.
Dynamic turn rate works bad tbh, like i am palying with some korean on tr10 and there is no lag and bam game is seting to tr8, still there is no lag and bam, game is seting tr to 6... when on tr10 @ low lat was really ok. Thats pretty frustrating.
Yeah, just like it used to on 1.16.1 / iccup, please!

11/19/2017 09:56 AMPosted by HaN
Can you make it so /stats in a game lobby display the stats of all the players in the lobby, thanks.
11/19/2017 09:56 AMPosted by HaN

just type 0 or any number with numpad...
11/19/2017 11:56 PMPosted by White

just type 0 or any number with numpad...

It doesn't work in the game lobby.
11/19/2017 11:07 AMPosted by poegim
Dynamic turn rate works bad tbh, like i am palying with some korean on tr10 and there is no lag and bam game is seting to tr8, still there is no lag and bam, game is seting tr to 6... when on tr10 @ low lat was really ok. Thats pretty frustrating.

If you can tell us what the toon name you were using and approximate time of the game, we can investigate the data to see why the TR dropped.
11/17/2017 09:49 AMPosted by Grulemugg
The friend list remove bug is still not fixed.

Do you have more info on how this is broken? Our QA has not been able to reproduce the problem yet, so it would be great to get some more detail on this one.
"Dynamic turn rate works bad tbh, like i am palying with some korean on tr10 and there is no lag and bam game is seting to tr8, still there is no lag and bam, game is seting tr to 6... when on tr10 @ low lat was really ok. Thats pretty frustrating."

I've experienced a similiar thing, but even worse, because at the end of the turn rate droppin my opponent was dropped entirely 2 times in a row on ranked! The third time when we matched after that the problem was gone from its own, we really didnt understand what was happening.

2017/11/19 Ladder | iCCup | Fighting Spirit 1.3 1532 FeroxX vs eLcoYoTe 02:53 Undecided

2017/11/19 Ladder Circuit Breakers 1.0 1532 FeroxX vs eLcoYoTe 03:12 Undecided