General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7
Dear Blizzard team,

please make the dynamic turn rate system more inteligent. If the game works fine at a specific Turn Rate for over 90% of the time, there is no need to decrease the Turn Rate.

I'm sure this is the biggest issue for non-koreans right now and it needs to be taken care of as fast as possible.
Indeed, as i said, sometimes game works well but turnrate (very often) is going down and down and down.
Btw. tr6 is unplayable, minimum should be tr8.
@BlizzardDevTeam

If you are not already, I highly suggest you to watch some SC:R streams.
This will allow you to instantly see the issues people are reporting here (turn rate, etc.)

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/StarCraft
Please fix the disconnect error 6.10.
11/24/2017 06:44 AMPosted by Bonyth
Dear Blizzard team,

please make the dynamic turn rate system more inteligent. If the game works fine at a specific Turn Rate for over 90% of the time, there is no need to decrease the Turn Rate.

I'm sure this is the biggest issue for non-koreans right now and it needs to be taken care of as fast as possible.

THIS 100%. TR6 is unplayable. Please get rid of TR6 and never let it come back, thank you.
When you have a moment can you also please fix the forum ?
Threads are being deleted for no reason.
11/25/2017 11:20 PMPosted by HaN
When you have a moment can you also please fix the forum ?
Threads are being deleted for no reason.

Meanwhile, Dialect spams the forum hourly
guys this auto turn rate is not working well,the game is not playable lower than TR10,i trained my micro mutas for years,all my skills means 0 in zvz playing with TR 6,please do something already,and DELETE the TR6 TR8 from the variables.common...

this TR is just dropping like crazy and often in cases where the game is not even lagging ...