The meaning of the title

General Discussion
Now the Starcraft Remastered is a patch or an expansion?

Thank you.
Neither. It’s more of an optional upgrade.

There have been several recent patches starting with 1.18 that have added new features to the game, most notably making it free to play and moving it to the new Battle.net. They’ve also fixed a lot of compatibility issues, bugs, and exploits.

If you want, you can pay $15 for new HD graphics, other supported languages, widescreen, cloud saving, and a competitive matchmaking system.

No changes have been made to gameplay. It’s still Brood War but with more features.
Ive already paid for that.
But why is it still Brood War (it is written in window). When will it written "Remastered" ?
Modern BW and Remastered are pratically the same thing, just Remastered has the ladder and HD graphics enabled. I don't think Remastered has a separate client from regular BW.
In ladder we cant play, there we can only check the stats of all players. But in ranked we can play 1v1, I like ranked only pressing alt+f4 before the game would start.
12/08/2017 07:54 AMPosted by FrostyDog
But why is it still Brood War (it is written in window). When will it written "Remastered" ?
When you purchase the Remastered version the loading screen and main menu will change to say Remastered. Why would it say it if you don't own it?
But I meant the top left of the window why can't written "Remastered"? Why still "Brood War"? I have already posted here that I have already paid for that. Then why you do say that I don't own that?
I think this is basically a patch/DLC kinda thing.
Why are so obsessive about what the window is labeled as? Since BW and Remastered client are basically the exact same thing, that probably won't ever change.
12/09/2017 10:36 AMPosted by Creeper12
Why are so obsessive about what the window is labeled as? Since BW and Remastered client are basically the exact same thing, that probably won't ever change.

12/08/2017 02:50 PMPosted by FrostyDog
In ladder we cant play, there we can only check the stats of all players. But in ranked we can play 1v1, I like ranked only pressing alt+f4 before the game would start.

(they're being facetious / trolling)