Patch 1.21.1

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,

Patch 1.21.1 has arrived.

Features & Improvements
  • Expanded EUD support to additional maps
  • Improved latency for matchmaking games by preferring hosts that are not proxied

Bug Fixes

General
  • EUD map Random Tower Defense will allow max players

Battle.net
  • The Chat Menu will only display one BattleTagID after sending multiple whispers to the same Player
  • Fixed /users and the message of the day stats
  • Fixed /ignore

Compatibility
  • Fixed an issue with Mac retina displays where the game would open in a very small window
  • Fixed an issue where integrated Intel Graphics cards were not displaying certain sprites correctly.
Happy holidays everyone, thanks for your support this year! We're all looking forward to an exciting year of SCR in 2018!
Nice patch for EUD, will the Team Match Making maps allow shared base? when 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 comes around?, Will fastest map also be in 2v2?

Also could you add some contrast to the game chat, sometimes letters are imposible to read when over minerals for example.
Holy crap! Some great improvements in there! Thanks dev team!
Can we get a nice Blizzard official EUD map repository? i think is worth doing please devs.
12/14/2017 02:16 PMPosted by Grant Davies
Happy holidays everyone, thanks for your support this year! We're all looking forward to an exciting year of SCR in 2018!

Happy Christmas !!!! thanks for the retina fix ! i was using a script to resize for this now i can delete it i hope.

You are doing a very good job but i have to agree that a lot of things miss, specially the Offline features like tournament mode for UDP, better computers to play, information in the replay mode etc. Please don't choke on those Xmas berries we need you alive as soon as possible, hugs.
Very nice. Couple questions,
If a host has their ports opened correctly and hosts a custom game, and someone joins their game that does not have their ports opened, does the game still use a proxy?

There was talk of a network diagnostic tool being released, is the "you are connecting through a proxy" message and the symbol in the custom games list what was being spoken of? Or is there an actual tool being released?

Thanks for all your hard work guys.
Hi!

New patch breaks alt+tab on Windowed(Fullscreen). It minimizes the game instead of leaving it up.

<3 Schamtoo

friend haapy xmas can you create a portrait for the future so people know that we where since the very start, a portraits with xmas hat or something should not take more than 20 minutes
Thanks Blizz, now add Clan support, Automated tournaments, automated clan wars, Easier to use BOT moderation channel bots for clans please...it will only help the game! Awesome work!
Can you add p2p minigame in game room while wait to start

i guess a develop video is not coming then :/
happy holidays !

You did great work this December. Go ahead and take your break.
WINDOWS 7 USER IS SUFFERING FROM MAP DOWNLOAD SPEED

especially, like EUD maps with big size
windows 10 user have no problem
but many user use windows 7.
this is a seriously issue.
한국어로 된 설명 없나요?
Posted by Numenor
3400 is the new ccmu limit.

Though I notice the AI bugs out at around 1500 units if they are all being ordered to do something.

Cause I made a test map that just spawned kerrigans none stop and had a trigger that ordered them to move to the edge of the map to not block the spawn location. CCMU and saw that after a certain amount of units that been ordered to move to a location the newly spawn units would refuse to move. Which caused them to clog up the spawn location till some of the other units stopped moving.

Any update/fix on this, devs?
It may be the pending order queue - I don't think it was increased.
12/14/2017 03:21 PMPosted by Awaiting
friend haapy xmas can you create a portrait for the future so people know that we where since the very start, a portraits with xmas hat or something should not take more than 20 minutes
Not everyone in the fanbase celebrates X-mas you know. Notice that Blizzard went out of their way to specify "Happy Holidays". No need to favor one element of the fanbase over another in this regard.
12/14/2017 04:07 PMPosted by LunatiC
WINDOWS 7 USER IS SUFFERING FROM MAP DOWNLOAD.

windows 10 user have no problem
but many user use windows 7.
this is a seriously issue.

We are looking to switch map downloads from peer- to -peer to from the cloud in an upcoming patch.