Patch 1.21.1

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
12/14/2017 02:16 PMPosted by Grant Davies
Happy holidays everyone, thanks for your support this year! We're all looking forward to an exciting year of SCR in 2018!

Happy holidays!! Thanks to all the SCR team for this wonderful present you gave us this year.
12/14/2017 04:19 PMPosted by CruelAngel

Any update/fix on this, devs?

The number of available orders has been doubled this patch.

Thanks. I just tested it. I used protoss on a VS 4 Insane AI CPU map made by me, typed in cheat code power overwhelming and black sheep wall, built hundreds of cannons in my base, made 200 supply and attack.

Sometimes CPU units still refuse to move, I can see the units move, stop, move, stop... Anyway, it's much better than before, but if this is slay for good then it'll be great.
12/14/2017 08:14 PMPosted by Josue
12/14/2017 05:33 PMPosted by ShinyPants
So I guess the linux players are shunned until the next patch lol. Buncha haters :P

Lol I'm a Linux player and this is at most an inconvinience, nothing else. (Glad that they are going to address it though)
Besides this kind of behavior causes me trouble when playin SC2 on Linux too but I got used to it, I mean I can play.

12/14/2017 07:34 PMPosted by Mantou

Im unable to check right now, but is this related to the blurry HD graphics issue?

No, I think they are talking about the crash that Mac players with Intel HD integrated graphics had.
Apple had to release a patch for their drivers to make it work because it was their fault, not Blizzard's
So you got a bug too since recent patch? Can you not scroll also?
12/15/2017 05:08 PMPosted by ShinyPants
12/14/2017 08:14 PMPosted by Josue
Lol I'm a Linux player and this is at most an inconvinience, nothing else. (Glad that they are going to address it though)
Besides this kind of behavior causes me trouble when playin SC2 on Linux too but I got used to it, I mean I can play.

No, I think they are talking about the crash that Mac players with Intel HD integrated graphics had.
Apple had to release a patch for their drivers to make it work because it was their fault, not Blizzard's
So you got a bug too since recent patch? Can you not scroll also?
Btw Josue to be clear. I use wine. For me, the loading screen completely freezes if i have default settings. Probably something to do withe the alt tab change. Idk

Without default wine I can run with virtual desktop emulator and the game works. Only problem is i completely can't scroll in games, so I have to click on map... Impossible to play games other than slow UMS games.

Any ideas? How has it been for you since last night?
On my Macbook pro Sierra 10.12.4 with Hardware Cursor enabled the arrow size triples both in game and in the menus - disabling hardware cursor fixes this temporarily but gives me the impression that the mouse becomes less responsive (and i do not have the fps limit enabled). You guys should be able to replicate this very easily (i cant take screenshots in game). Good luck!
Please don't forget to add Shared Base maps in Team Match Making, also waiting lobbies when 2v2 3v3 4v4 are released at some point in January. Thanks.

Here are some photoshops that i made:

(How Team Match Making should look INMO)
https://imgur.com/Z0Ai8tt

(How Team Match Making should allow us to search other RANK options if loading times are long)
https://imgur.com/K4HOGxM

(What we DONT want)
https://imgur.com/o8sXiaO

And this is an example of BASED SHARE MAPS if devs dont know what this is as they are so "retro"
https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/gallery/UBZDUFRW2TIZ1458001832280.jpg

Thanks devs please deliver.
12/14/2017 04:45 PMPosted by Matt Sherman
We are looking to switch map downloads from peer- to -peer to from the cloud in an upcoming patch.

I hope the peer-to-peer method will be kept as a backup solution to the cloud one.
3th day drops from b.net every 5 minute....kinda annoying.thx.
You guys have done wonders with the latency system, hats of to your engineering.
I like the Friends presence text notifications feature but had to turn it off because the sound of it is too distracting. I think making these notifications silent with text only would be better.
Thanks dev team. Any updates on when the replay glitch bug are going to be fixed? Some replays are still broken.
ERROR 6.10
ERROR 6.10
ERROR 6.10!
And disconnect from server!
Whats going on,blizzard??
12/17/2017 10:14 AMPosted by missedclick
ERROR 6.10
ERROR 6.10
ERROR 6.10!
And disconnect from server!
Whats going on,blizzard??

your internet dying ?
nope..using my internet provider many years without any problems...it starts 4 days ago
Every new update = new problems....Error 6.10 and disconnect from server makes this game boring and uncomfortable to play.
Devs where is the video update?
nm
Looking forward for:

1) A notification alarm sound when someone enters a lobby. It's really useful while waiting players to join Alt-tabbed. Almost all launchers had this feature.

2) SD widescreen. We've been talking about this while ago and think it's forgotten. Please make it happen!
So.... ehm... will we uh, be getting presents?
12/18/2017 06:52 AMPosted by PheoNIX
So.... ehm... will we uh, be getting presents?

wasn't 1.21 good enough of a present? KappaSad XD