SC Ranked Clan Championship.

General Discussion
Hello there. Me and my friends from college we are just awaiting this feature to start with a brand new clan. To climb the Clan Ladder Rank to be the top 5 Clan.

Is this feature coming ? All matches could be placed randomnly. And you could add some rules to avoid cheating on rank system. Or just to start this system could to run only in weekends to test and improve them each time more.
It has not been announced yet.

It would theoretically work like a social media if you will... you go to a channel and create a "team name" or "clan name" as you call it. You would be able to place a picture, moderate your chat and get request to play by other teams etc...

Listen to this, if there is enough people asking for this they will implement it, but they have show us they are kind of lazy and not willing to improve the overall experience i am afraid... so don't count on it.

in the other hand Team Match making is coming in the next months, 2v2 first then 3v3 and 4v4 (this last 2 are still on the edge of not happening ever...". So maybe there you can come back to this forums and create a better thread with your request like:

"How can i create a group with my friends to have Team Match Making with out Clan logo and combined MMR".

To be real i have to add... this would mean that servers will have more well... services, and thus making Starcraft Remastered more "expensive" to maintain. What i would suggest is that this "clan group/channels" are on a pay basis... would you consider paying something like 6 dollar to own your own clan page? maybe that will mean something for the Classic Dev Team, i don't see an scenario of them giving us more services for free.
I can't even see the clan system coming so a clan ladder is quite unlikely but keep being passionate and post suggestion in the forum as it is the only way to get the devs notice your point.
01/28/2018 10:50 AMPosted by The100YOU
It has not been announced yet.

It would theoretically work like a social media if you will... you go to a channel and create a "team name" or "clan name" as you call it. You would be able to place a picture, moderate your chat and get request to play by other teams etc...

Listen to this, if there is enough people asking for this they will implement it, but they have show us they are kind of lazy and not willing to improve the overall experience i am afraid... so don't count on it.

in the other hand Team Match making is coming in the next months, 2v2 first then 3v3 and 4v4 (this last 2 are still on the edge of not happening ever...". So maybe there you can come back to this forums and create a better thread with your request like:

"How can i create a group with my friends to have Team Match Making with out Clan logo and combined MMR".

To be real i have to add... this would mean that servers will have more well... services, and thus making Starcraft Remastered more "expensive" to maintain. What i would suggest is that this "clan group/channels" are on a pay basis... would you consider paying something like 6 dollar to own your own clan page? maybe that will mean something for the Classic Dev Team, i don't see an scenario of them giving us more services for free.

Sure it would be fair to pay some bucks for clan services. Anyway i would have to pay a Team Speak server / Raid Call etc. Or they could to do same chat system from diablo 3, just a channel enter message you press enter and send message to all clan.