Starcraft not starting on windows 7

Technical Support
A friend has been unable to play with me mostly because the game just closes immediatly after opening it. He has tried multiple solutions with no results. Has anyone encounter this problem and tried to solve it? Here are some of his specs and solutions tried:

Specs:

• Graphic card: Intel HD Graphics

Solutions:

• Reinstalling.
  • Using the explore and repair solution.
  • Renaming the executables and opening them outside battlenet client.
  • Checking every box in the compatibility properties of the executables.
  • Deleting a folder and using the explore and repair option
  • Downloading some .dll

All of these solutions were tried with and without administator permissions. All of them led into absolutely nothing happening, a process is opened in the task window but it closes immediatly.
Same here. Win 7 openGL error... SC won't start. I thought Blizzard reimplemented DirectX? How do I get SC to default to DirectX for it to run?
And me!! Win7 32 bits.

Good work Blizzard. Dam stupid app. Click on "play" symbol, said 'launching" then said game is running, (but doesn't start), then back to "play" symbol again.

Nothings changed on my end except S.C patches, some assistance from Blizzard how to fix this would be appreciated.

Why can't I seem to open a support ticket or find an email address to send this to Blizzard to sort out.
Same thing is happening to me, will not launch.

Win 7, 32 bit, Dell laptop core i5 processor.

hitting the Play button just makes it say 'game is running' for a few seconds then nothing happens, and you can click the play button all day long and maybe 1/100 times it will launch.
I have had it launch once in a while if you click it for like half an hour. But not at all now.
Repaired, reinstalled, nothing changes.

Please help Blizzard this is absolutely ridiculous.
Has a hard time launching from my PC too.

I can use the Editor just fine by the way, this has been happening for several weeks
similar here, just updated starcraft, and it doesnt launch at all. what is going on?
what should we do? please help me out!!!!
Same as Sleep, just updated.
I'm getting very tired, this is the third time blizzard updates have broken starcraft for me... i was planning on playing all day today :(

Windows 7 64 bit. Hit play, then this happens:

02/03/2018 07:07 PMPosted by Injured
Click on "play" symbol, said 'launching" then said game is running, (but doesn't start), then back to "play" symbol again.

Please fix this and stop breaking starcraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still not working. Blizzard going to respond?
Are y'all currently running any Antivirus\Firewalls apart from the default on Windows? We've see these conflict with the game before as can be seen with the issues that occurs with the options menu. If there is a conflict, it can also potentially prevent the game from launching and we may need to look into uninstalling those programs temporarily to test.
same here. keep showing "game is running" while nothing happen. the first time I download the game it works fine. and when I want to opened again I found this problem. can Blizzard fix this? last time I play StarCraft was on Junior High School. and I really miss this game.
Same here. Please help
please any help
02/03/2018 07:07 PMPosted by Injured
And me!! Win7 32 bits.

Good work Blizzard. Dam stupid app. Click on "play" symbol, said 'launching" then said game is running, (but doesn't start), then back to "play" symbol again.

Nothings changed on my end except S.C patches, some assistance from Blizzard how to fix this would be appreciated.

Why can't I seem to open a support ticket or find an email address to send this to Blizzard to sort out.
i have a windows 7 64 bits and i have the same problem Blizzard help us all!!..
I have the same issue with Windows 10.
01/19/2019 08:09 AMPosted by BEMJ
I have the same issue with Windows 10.

Same on win10, game doesn't even open.
I am having the same issues for Window 7. Please help. Or figured out a reason why it wouldnt launched. I was able to launched before the updates now I cannot. Thank you
with Win7, just use right click on Starcraft (short cut in desktop screen) and run as administrator. Do not use app to play SC. It should work.