we need more players eu

General Discussion
Why more people don't play this, they care only about grahpics !@#$, i can't stand sc2 i am raging all the time it is just so bad
I am from eu and really wanted to give SCR a chance but after 30 defeats in a row without even being close to history I gave it up. SCII is in this Situation better because it has better ui, better armycontrol, better Matchmaker and to beat it it has CO-OP.
Team match making will be good for player base, but still no release date on that.
!@#$ today i was losing to all ins and didnt even get to play macro game
Ye about army control it is so !@#$ing slugish and if didnt execute your buidl pervectly you isnta lose
But gameplay is good game is not about massing air and there are skrimishes all around map and it is balanced well
I lost to 50 apm player becasue i click bunker and it didnt repaier and second game fine you have to just execute build perfectly in bw, if you lag even one ms you lose.
And you have make sure your buidling built
No, you lost because you suck.

We have a smaller population of players now because critical issues and features were not there at the moment they were needed. Some are still left unsolved.
03/12/2018 11:23 AMPosted by Konstantin
I am from eu and really wanted to give SCR a chance but after 30 defeats in a row without even being close to history I gave it up. SCII is in this Situation better because it has better ui, better armycontrol, better Matchmaker and to beat it it has CO-OP.

Quote: "Try to leave the first 10 or 15 ranked games to begin to get matched with players closer to your skill lv.

You can also try to open some custom 1v1 naming it "1v1 noob something" but the best way is to make some friend/training partner which is close to your skill lv to train with, sadly sc:r doesn't have a guild system yet."
Yeah did now left 15 times more. Still after 45 defeats no really suiting matching so I stay at my point. SCII is better for newbies and would it even more if there is not this lotv harassment.
@Konstantin

You know, ladder is probably not well-suited to be replacement of tutorial in the first place.

To be honest, 45 defeats in a row is really hard to imagine... Before going further, I would like to ask, did you finish all of the campaigns without any trouble? Also did you have a solid knowledge about current strategies and build orders for each race?

There is nothing wrong with being newbie, but solid foundations of game mechanics will help you progress a lot faster.
Play more team games (and ums?), to take a break and to get more comfortable with game mechanics in a more relaxed fashion.