Patch 1.21.4

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7
04/07/2018 04:11 PMPosted by ThanatoZ
I am actually happy with where StarCraft is at now :)...

A few things I would like as "improvement" is adding extra player/base colors and fix what seems to be a bug that SCVs seem to forget what to build when they're sent to build something over a somewhat long distance across the map.

Just thinking/hoping out loud here....

Yeah but it still need some fixes. Lets hope they fix those ;).
Any news about how it is going 2vs2 and 3vs3 development ? My old former ranked clan (my real friends and me) are waiting for this feature to buy sc:r and back to our active playing days again.
04/07/2018 09:14 PMPosted by PardalBR
Any news about how it is going 2vs2 and 3vs3 development ? My old former ranked clan (my real friends and me) are waiting for this feature to buy sc:r and back to our active playing days again.

03/20/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Matt Sherman
03/17/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Odin
... Could you please be more specific and at least tell us if it's gonna be in 2018 or not?

We are targeting this year yes.

^This is the most recent update they gave on a different post.
So team match making doesn't seem to face any major hold ups, and it doesn't seem like it's a monumental coding effort. What's the timeline on it look like? Soon? A few months?
Any sneak peaks on the next patch or any info regarding team match making would be interesting.
TMM is the only feature that isn't here that has any relevance to most of the regulars and would be regulars.
If you guys decide not to include it in the next patch at least rotate the ladder maps. Thanks
03/07/2018 05:00 PMPosted by SoUL
Thanks for making good Game

Please Update Ladder System.
It is the second quarter from next month. I think it would be great if you update the ladder from then. Of course it is too late now. Personally I look forward to tier system.
Few easier items that'd be nice...
Ability to stay and obs in custom (and TMM) games after elimination. If TMM is implemented where you lose if eliminated after your team wins that is sure to get tiresome by players. If your team wins, you win. This could be applied to custom games too, but nobody really cares that much about non-ladder stats.

Proper mini map scaling for maps that are 192. Currently the mini map of a 192 square map (or 192 as the longest edge) size is a cut out of 256 size. This makes the mini map nearly unreadable above 128 sizes. This simple oversight may be why we've never (?) seen any maps larger than 128 in pro league map pools. Maybe even another cool feature would be zoom on the mini map if it's bigger than 128.

Add 10-25 or more maps to the map pool with increased map ban votes. I don't see why not.

Kill counts beyond 255. Kill counts for buildings.

Friends list sometimes shows more info about friends (eg what game, server, etc), other times doesn't for the exact same friends.

I guess we're expecting a patch sometime soonish... Been a month now.