SC:R - fixes, wishlist and considerations

General Discussion
I reached out to the OP a few days ago, we're in contact about the issues.
04/04/2018 03:22 PMPosted by Grant Davies

cool,thanks!

Ty Grant, keep in mind the wishlist too -we need only one server to the foreigner community mb for the 1 year anniversary of remastered would be cool-

Great to hear!

Hope never dies, tnx!
This may be really lower in the priority list, but, how about a real Aldaris (not Tassadar) in 'The Insurgent', a real Raszagal (not generic Dark Templar) in 'The reckoning', a real Dugalle in the aftermath of the Assault of Augustgrad, and hell, while we are at it, a real Eredas, not Fenix, in Enslavers II.
Please can we get some fixes/whislist done??? or atleast tell us if you're working in creating only 1 server for our foreigner community (activity went so down last months), also please implement only 1 region for sc:r at launcher (if you are going to merge all servers) we need this to keep alive the game outside korea u.u (we cant have friends from europe if you're logged in at americas region... its so bad)
Dear blizzard, first I want to demagogue-ish-ly thank you for the hard work you have put in AKA literally not changing the game other than the graphics

I wish that unit pathing gets worse and units go in the opposite direction of what you click on to encourage micro and because I guess it wouldn't hurt the korean pros

I wish that a change is made that makes it so that you can only select 2 units at a time, this way we won't have deathballs and zerglings will be less OP because as we all know that unit dominates the pro scene

I wish that there is no minimap, that is for scrubs, either no minimap or make it always black because I guess some other RTS games had that

<satire off>

Notice how people just defend the pathing, unit selection limit etc. based on a tradition fallacy? Why not make it even worse then? Cause you wouldn't complain about it if it was worse from the start and you could only select 2 units at a time
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20759268284#post-1

@Goldenar i know is not the same... this was a post from my friend that was not very popular, it was actually an idea we had both back when the hype was ral for the game.

In short, is a mode called "talent" in where you cant see nothing... no statistical information... and also we where talking back then about how to improve and train and we found our game level sucked back then because we queque too much on gateways and factories etc... so we also requested a mode to make the queque gone...

I hope this helps...
Hi,

FYI we keep on updating the topic. :-)

koget
Yeah, it'd be nice if eventually everything from the TL post would get implemented... And there are some huge quality of life improvements that would come from some of the small items too...