Blizzard's games 64-bit on macOS 10.15

General Discussion
Next release of macOS will require all processes to be 64-bit as 32-bit won't be supported anymore. I already get warnings when starting StarCraft Remastered on macOS 10.13.4 that the game needs to be updated or it will stop working. Hopefully Blizzard has plans to push all of their games to 64-bit.
Indeed, I got the same issue.

Also I have problem to use 2 bluetooth devices(keyboard(filco minila air) and mouse(Logitech anywhere 2s)) in the same time. If I press any key on the keyboard, then my mouse is not working.
I have the same question. Does blizzard plan to update StarCraft remastered to 64bit?
Hey Guys, I am having the same issue. When I went to open StarCraft Remastered I got an alert say that StarCraft Remastered is running 32 bit and and told me to contact the developer. Tell them that the app needs to be updated to be compatible with 64 bit.
Yes, it's a very large undertaking. We've been planning the 64-bit version for some time, and work is already underway. We haven't really talked about it, because it's not the most exciting thing to discuss, but we're on it.
My Concern As well. Am hoping to Run the new Beta soon, but my son and I are going to jump on SC Remastered over the summer as he is 10 and I don't want to jump without a 64-bit version. Can't wait. Glad to know you guys are on it.
05/17/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Grant Davies
Yes, it's a very large undertaking. We've been planning the 64-bit version for some time, and work is already underway. We haven't really talked about it, because it's not the most exciting thing to discuss, but we're on it.

Awesome! I just bought the game and love it. Glad to see 64bit conversion isn't the reason to let a classic game die.
Hope to have a version SC Re with 64 bit for Mac OS soon!!!
So, to be clear, does SC:R not currently work with Mac OS X Mohave 10.14 (beta or release version) and that we're waiting for the 64-bit version of SC:R if we want to upgrade to Mohave?

Thanks to the devs for all they do!
Starcraft works with the most recent version of Mac OS, Mojave. I think maybe you get a warning that it's "not optimized" for your computer the first time you launch it, but you dismiss it and it plays fine. The next release of Mac OS will be the one that breaks everything.
Eagerly awaiting StarCraft 64 on Mac! Woooo!
10/21/2018 01:29 AMPosted by typhoon
Starcraft works with the most recent version of Mac OS, Mojave. I think maybe you get a warning that it's "not optimized" for your computer the first time you launch it, but you dismiss it and it plays fine. The next release of Mac OS will be the one that breaks everything.
Just wait until Apple releases that in-house ARM processor for Macs that they've got in the works.

You won't be able to run any typical PC application at all, then. You'll be back to the days when Macs only used PowerPC processors; an ecosystem completely cut off from the rest of the world.

And people will pay $2000 for a computer that can't run anything.
10/27/2018 12:29 PMPosted by Emberstone
Just wait until Apple releases that in-house ARM processor for Macs that they've got in the works.

You won't be able to run any typical PC application at all, then. You'll be back to the days when Macs only used PowerPC processors; an ecosystem completely cut off from the rest of the world.

And people will pay $2000 for a computer that can't run anything.

When macOS was switching from PowerPC to Intel it had the capability to still run the old software by emulating the hardware. So I assume this will be the case too.