Patch 1.21.5

General Discussion
1 2 3 15 Next
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,

Patch 1.21.5 has arrived!

Features and Improvements
  • Updated the Frontier League Map pool to replace Jade and Match Point with ASL Season 5 maps Transistor and Gladiator.
  • Red vs Blue is now the default player colors for Top vs Bottom multiplayer 1v1 games.
  • Optimized Battle.net player profile performance.
  • Streamlined basic chat command help by listing all available commands when the user types /help.
  • Multiplayer setting including the game name, map file, game type, teams, speed, and turn rate are now preserved even after a player re-logs.

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a crash that was intermittently happening upon launch.
  • Fix for player receiving “Error# 112 Storm Error” after attempting to load saved custom games.
  • Character data such as time played, and overall stats were carrying over if players created profiles using the same name in different regions.
Thank you for the new patch!
Thanks for the patch! Would've liked more of the maps to rotate and you happened to removed 2 of the ones I was doing better on, but c'est la vi! :D
04/12/2018 02:16 PMPosted by Matt Sherman
Red vs Blue is now the default player colors for Top vs Bottom multiplayer 1v1 games.

Hm... so no more color variation on ladder games? Or is this meant for custom games? But still, I've always liked the random colors for some variations ingame.

Don't quite agree with replacing Jade, but that's just my opinion.
Thanks for patch, though!
I can't play with current version is that normal or what? been logged out from BN every 2 min
These look like nice improvements.

Just why red vs blue? Why not have color diversity?

Anyways, I'm excited to play on the new maps, especially since they're in the ASL. I'll bet it'll make players feel closer to the tournaments.
Since the patch im getting disconnected every minute in lobby, channel...
Pretty nice, the profile stats were updated.
However it says I have 82 000 APM 4Head
Checked some other profiles and they're at 20k-50k as well.

Maybe you should hard reset that feature for everyone since it's really buggy.
Transistor is like the !@#$tiest map ever...
Just curious, how many people are actively working on SC:R? Nice fixes and thanks for them, but it'd be nice to know how many people are devving it atm. People would probably be more understanding and not post stuff like "this what they did for a month? lol..." on TL. I mean probably people are working on different things concurrently too, and some of it will be in the next patch, but it'd be nice to get a gauge of how big the dev team is, and appreciate the hard work they put in, but also understand the limits of what we should expect in terms of speedyness.
Investigating why people are being logged out.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20762177209

thank you for your patience.
Awesome work Blizzard, keep up the good work! ...

Please fix the Auto-save Replay's so they include the players names / MMR or something similar, so it is easier to locate replays.... please! :)

Also, how long does each ladder season last ? And when will you implement more of a PGT / iCCup style Ladder? I believe Blizzard mentioned this would be happening quite some time ago... This type of information would be good to know.

EDIT : PGT / iCCup style ladder system is more of a Letter ranking system for those who are unaware.
any news on latency optimization? still getting TR8 vs someone one city over with 200mbs down
Thanks For Good Patch.

I 'm good for Ladder Map change. But, I think that the map that should have been replaced most was ronginus. Because the amount of resources that can be saved in each place is slightly diffrent. especially 3 o`clock, the starting point is chosen as the worst place for many users.

Thanks for the Fix that profile bugs. I was giving feedback for 5month. It is late but it is really good news.
"Red vs Blue is now the default player colors for Top vs Bottom multiplayer 1v1 games."

what was the point of this? we already had shift+tab, forcing less color variation makes the game less enjoyable...

profiles are working again thats nice
Please let us know if you are still experiencing a disconnect after 1-2 minutes.
You guys are great. Keep up the good work.
04/12/2018 04:26 PMPosted by Matt Sherman
Please let us know if you are still experiencing a disconnect after 1-2 minutes.

Works fine now ^.^

Thanks a lot
04/12/2018 04:10 PMPosted by DragOn
"Red vs Blue is now the default player colors for Top vs Bottom multiplayer 1v1 games."

what was the point of this? we already had shift+tab, forcing less color variation makes the game less enjoyable...

profiles are working again thats nice
I think you can probably still shift tab
Multiplayer setting including the game name, map file, game type, teams, speed, and turn rate are now preserved even after a player re-logs.

That is EXCELENT !!! please consider making a way to save a profile for a certain type of game, lets say:

name: 4v4 BGH + OBS
Pass: 1234
Type: User Map Settings
Map: Big Game Hunters..
Turn Rate: Dynamic

etc...

We grab that information and we save it in something called whatever we want, lets say "The100yougame1"

then we chose it from a drop menu and voila !! everything is loaded, maybe even we can have a small arrow right of the CREATE button itself !!!.

Updated the Frontier League Map pool to replace Jade and Match Point with ASL Season 5 maps Transistor and Gladiator.

Thanks you for changing the map pool !!! maybe you can the follow in future updates, that is add the "MOTW" feature, which would include older maps that rotate, for instance "outsider" "match point" "python" "nostalgia" etc.. they will rotate... and you can veto this, but this veto works differently, if one player has it veto then it will never load !!, but if both players have the option MOTW on default (not veto) they would rotate.

Also maybe see a way in the future to prepare us for future "change of season" by giving us a way to vote maps, for instance transistor is a very hardcore map to be honest... some would say is the most unbalanced map yet on the ladder... maybe you could ask people above 2000 mmr to vote, pushing people to get to that level etc..

Btw thank you so much for adding more info in the "/stats" command, meaning differencing between custom game and RANK ladder, it would be VERY NICE if you would consider the possibility of adding race % of play also in that list.

Also as you probably know from me:

• Workers numbers on replays
  • BWAPI module
  • 2v2,3v3,4v4,ffa (quick match) RANK system
  • Ladder with achievement and badges
  • Offline & ONLINE custom tournament mode/ gild mode / channel guild mode
  • Small requests like old player colors...old chat commands...just one big server...etc
  • those are the things i have heard everybody really wants... is really not that complicated to implement i hope.

Anyway thank you so much for everything, keep up the good work.