Patch 1.21.5

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13 15 Next
Create ranked system for 2v2 and 3v3. Easy implementation and adds huge dynamics to this game scheme. Users will love it
I LOVE THIS!!! BLIZZARD YOU AMAZING!
in terms of team play ranked please just start of with focusing on the 2v2 side of it first then you can use that to adjust to the 3v3 side
Any eta for the new patch?
I hope 1.22 will be a good patch.
by the way, Will BWAPI be introduced in 1.22?
i also want the bwapi but not included in the blizzard last video
06/12/2018 05:38 PMPosted by The100YOU
The "Bonjour" message leeps poping out every single time, ask anyone in here... that is annoying, my suggestion is to be more serious, it is 100% a bug, people press "ok" to Bonjour but the thing keeps appearing over and over.

please do fix this team
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders and Executors,

We have just deployed maintenance patch (4261), which continues laying the foundations for our major 1.22 patch coming soon!
I am very ready for 1.22 :D
Love the forum update, "by clicking continue you acknowledge [300 paragraphs]"
"Yeah, sure whatever." *continue*
06/21/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Matt Sherman
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders and Executors,

We have just deployed maintenance patch (4261), which continues laying the foundations for our major 1.22 patch coming soon!

Most exciting thing i have heard in months, cant wait !!! that is actually something that will boost this, besides that we have new tournaments and more and more Starcraft, Matt i am sure you will get surprised on how much this decisions make the experience better, congrats on this steps.
This new maintenance patch is almost as exciting as the changes to the terms of service in the forum.
06/21/2018 06:04 PMPosted by rich
This new maintenance patch is almost as exciting as the changes to the terms of service in the forum.

you mean the update of today?? yes it is, but the fact that ladder letters are coming, the seasons are starting, we have new Blizzard official korean tournaments, and people from all over the world can classify or at least try !!! i dunno bro, that makes this update very cool for me.

Brace for 1.22 is going to be COOL AF !
I'm experiencing more lag than usual since patch. Should this be expected during maintenance before 1.22?
Ladder reset!! Looking forward!
1.22 next week then?
LAGS LAGS LAGS AGAIN!
I hope Blizzard will add 2v2 ladder on 1.22 patch.