Patch 1.21.5

General Discussion
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next
06/22/2018 04:30 PMPosted by MadCatz
I hope Blizzard will add 2v2 ladder on 1.22 patch.

I dont care if it take other 4 months... its really not a big deal, what i know is that whatever they give us will be the biggest update since release, and i am 100% sure they will make the correct decisions that are better for everyone in all aspects.

Hey, even if the !@#$ up at launch with making 1500 D instead of C i am sure they will correct it. Lets just be patient, things that are hurried in life are always worse.
Blizzard please fix these zerg bugs in the next patch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY4n5N-L-Bw
06/22/2018 04:56 PMPosted by MadCatz
Blizzard please fix this zerg bug in the next patch.

this is the first time i see this, i used to play zerg and this happened to me so many times.. is good to see i was not crazy !!!

you should definitively make a thread about this.

and the Classic Dev team should fix it asap if its really a problem they can fix.

Sometimes when you are connected you think "this happens because of the lag or turn rate", but this happening in an offline game as the video shows !! is a no no. Must be fixed.
Hey admins, since last patch im getting this error:

Please check your network connection and try again. (Error 6:5)

Its random yesterday was like every 5 minutes and today like every 30 mins oO
06/22/2018 06:05 PMPosted by White

Me and some friends are also getting the same error... its on and off.... also games are more laggy than usual. Please address the issue. (seems to happen more often with dnd on)
06/21/2018 09:51 PMPosted by Strider
I'm experiencing more lag than usual since patch. Should this be expected during maintenance before 1.22?
I'm experiencing mouse lag even in the campaign.
06/22/2018 11:58 PMPosted by ThanatoZ
06/22/2018 06:05 PMPosted by White

Me and some friends are also getting the same error... its on and off.... also games are more laggy than usual. Please address the issue. (seems to happen more often with dnd on)

It seems that the error comes up and gets worse the more you use the chat commands like /dnd /m /stats etc.... I guess some sort of command monitoring coding gone wrong? :)
why after I updated last week, can not join the game?
04/12/2018 02:16 PMPosted by Matt Sherman
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,

Patch 1.21.5 has arrived!

Features and Improvements
  • Updated the Frontier League Map pool to replace Jade and Match Point with ASL Season 5 maps Transistor and Gladiator.
  • Red vs Blue is now the default player colors for Top vs Bottom multiplayer 1v1 games.
  • Optimized Battle.net player profile performance.
  • Streamlined basic chat command help by listing all available commands when the user types /help.
  • Multiplayer setting including the game name, map file, game type, teams, speed, and turn rate are now preserved even after a player re-logs.

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a crash that was intermittently happening upon launch.
  • Fix for player receiving “Error# 112 Storm Error” after attempting to load saved custom games.
  • Character data such as time played, and overall stats were carrying over if players created profiles using the same name in different regions.

04/12/2018 05:17 PMPosted by The100YOU
Multiplayer setting including the game name, map file, game type, teams, speed, and turn rate are now preserved even after a player re-logs.

That is EXCELENT !!! please consider making a way to save a profile for a certain type of game, lets say:

name: 4v4 BGH + OBS
Pass: 1234
Type: User Map Settings
Map: Big Game Hunters..
Turn Rate: Dynamic

etc...

We grab that information and we save it in something called whatever we want, lets say "The100yougame1"

then we chose it from a drop menu and voila !! everything is loaded, maybe even we can have a small arrow right of the CREATE button itself !!!.

Updated the Frontier League Map pool to replace Jade and Match Point with ASL Season 5 maps Transistor and Gladiator.

Thanks you for changing the map pool !!! maybe you can the follow in future updates, that is add the "MOTW" feature, which would include older maps that rotate, for instance "outsider" "match point" "python" "nostalgia" etc.. they will rotate... and you can veto this, but this veto works differently, if one player has it veto then it will never load !!, but if both players have the option MOTW on default (not veto) they would rotate.

Also maybe see a way in the future to prepare us for future "change of season" by giving us a way to vote maps, for instance transistor is a very hardcore map to be honest... some would say is the most unbalanced map yet on the ladder... maybe you could ask people above 2000 mmr to vote, pushing people to get to that level etc..

Btw thank you so much for adding more info in the "/stats" command, meaning differencing between custom game and RANK ladder, it would be VERY NICE if you would consider the possibility of adding race % of play also in that list.

Also as you probably know from me:

• Workers numbers on replays
  • BWAPI module
  • 2v2,3v3,4v4,ffa (quick match) RANK system
  • Ladder with achievement and badges
  • Offline & ONLINE custom tournament mode/ gild mode / channel guild mode
  • Small requests like old player colors...old chat commands...just one big server...etc
  • those are the things i have heard everybody really wants... is really not that complicated to implement i hope.

Anyway thank you so much for everything, keep up the good work.
    we

Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,

Patch 1.21.5 has arrived!

Features and Improvements
    • Updated the Frontier League Map pool to replace Jade and Match Point with ASL Season 5 maps Transistor and Gladiator.
    • Red vs Blue is now the default player colors for Top vs Bottom multiplayer 1v1 games.
    • Optimized Battle.net player profile performance.
    • Streamlined basic chat command help by listing all available commands when the user types /help.
    • Multiplayer setting including the game name, map file, game type, teams, speed, and turn rate are now preserved even after a player re-logs.

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed a crash that was intermittently happening upon launch.
    • Fix for player receiving “Error# 112 Storm Error” after attempting to load saved custom games.
    • Character data such as time played, and overall stats were carrying over if players created profiles using the same name in different regions.
    06/21/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Matt Sherman
    Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders and Executors,

We have just deployed maintenance patch (4261), which continues laying the foundations for our major 1.22 patch coming soon!

Soon? 6 days now
    06/22/2018 04:50 PMPosted by The100YOU
    06/22/2018 04:30 PMPosted by MadCatz
    I hope Blizzard will add 2v2 ladder on 1.22 patch.

I dont care if it take other 4 months... its really not a big deal, what i know is that whatever they give us will be the biggest update since release, and i am 100% sure they will make the correct decisions that are better for everyone in all aspects.

Hey, even if the !@#$ up at launch with making 1500 D instead of C i am sure they will correct it. Lets just be patient, things that are hurried in life are always worse.

it is a pretty big deal actually, there are a !@#$ ton of people that want to play 2s with their friends in a ladder/ranked format rather then doing custom games that don't have any value to peoples wins (ie. no ladder/ranked points/ranks) and there are a lot of people who have stopped playing cause of it
    you people know that they uploaded the video just to give them another 40 days to update right? is not going to be even inside July i can tell you that and i wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt even come in august
    If your not gonna roll out the ladder reset within 30 days please consider resetting the ladder anyway and make the matchmaker more global again so i can get better opponents, all my opponent are currently 150-200 MMR below me and i barely get points nor any games that are difficult
    Being dropped at start of games now... mostly UMS, team melee, etc if me and some friends are playing on the same connection. Anyone else experiencing this?

Last patch really screwed us over :-/.
    "1.22 patch coming soon"
    HI BLizzard

Please improve the Observer Overlays...in KSL we cannot even see half the screen!

Thanks and love always ~~~ =)

Tankgirl ^^
    Blizzard pls release 1.22
    06/21/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Matt Sherman
    Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders and Executors,

We have just deployed maintenance patch (4261), which continues laying the foundations for our major 1.22 patch coming soon!

Oh boy, oh boy. Can't wait.

Question: Will there be any more work done on EUD compatibility moving forward, or is that pretty much done? I'm asking because there are still some EUD maps that crash the game, and it would also be nice to eventually be able to utilize saves with EUD maps. There are some excellent RPG maps that utilize EUD's and really need the ability to save.

PS - Why are some people saying that this will be the biggest patch since SCR's launch? From the developer preview video it didn't seem like there were a ton of big-ticket items coming in 1.22. I'm not trying to diminish the work being done behind the scenes on many less visible enhancements. I'm just curious as to what I may be missing.
    06/22/2018 04:56 PMPosted by MadCatz
    Blizzard please fix these zerg bugs in the next patch.

Fixing this would require changing the engine, so it's not happening. This is why experts don't 1a2a3a too quickly, as any race. After selecting a unit, you can't give it orders too soon. It's slightly annoying, but with practice you get used to dealing with it.
    IM SORRY, ARE YOU STILL THERE? ARE YOU WORKING?