Patch 1.21.5

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 15 Next
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,

We have just deployed maintenance patch (4012). This will help us narrow down the root cause for folks experiencing the matchmaking failure “"An error occurred while trying to find a match".

Thank you
MR Matt anyway we can get a way to make random players show race like another option that is also random but not 100% secret.
Agreed with Awaiting. Random players have such an incredible advantage.. how could this oversight have gotten through playtesting?
05/08/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Szo
Agreed with Awaiting. Random players have such an incredible advantage.. how could this oversight have gotten through playtesting?

In my opinion, random players are playing at a much higher disadvantage because they have a 66% chance that they won't play their main race. Especially if the game goes to a late game and you're off-racing.

Just send a worker scout around 9 supply to determine what your enemy's race is, without jeopardizing your build openings.

lol wtf....Random is a race and always has been, get used to having to face Random players, step your game up =\
I do not see any games after the patch. I mean ZERO ZILCH NADA games, which is impossible. Patch maybe messed up?
FYI, it's KOR-1 server.
Ladder isn't working right now. What is going on?
cant play ranked with vpn anymore "matchmaking not available" and on europe i have 10++ min qeues to play people who are way lower in mmr. good patch.
05/09/2018 01:13 AMPosted by Favorit
cant play ranked with vpn anymore "matchmaking not available" and on europe i have 10++ min qeues to play people who are way lower in mmr. good patch.

try mudfish, working for me
I get freezing screen when i alt-tab from the game and then get back into the game. That happened 4 consecutive times. Never happened before the hotfix today.
가나다라마바사아자
05/08/2018 04:13 PMPosted by telecom

lol wtf....Random is a race and always has been, get used to having to face Random players, step your game up =\

Why dont you read twice? he is saying to keep random and give random players another optional mode that will randomize between races but show race to the other player before game... ive ben in this forums a while now i think the last time i see this someone call it blind mode blind on blind off
We believe the intermittent issue with the ranked button being disabled in Korea is now resolved.
There is a rumor that you guys are considering "clustered recall" to be a bug and is going to remove it from the game. Is this true?
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,

We have just deployed maintenance patch 1.21.5 4037 that will help us supplement our efforts to fix matchmaking re-queues. Additionally emotes will now be ignored with /ignore and /squelch.

Once again, thank you for your continued support as we march towards Patch 1.22.0

Cheers,

Classic Games.
Can't wait for 1.22 !
So does 1.22 include team match making?
Hype or no hype?
Seems like that it's kind of implied. Maybe I'm just an optimist.
05/10/2018 05:14 PMPosted by rich
Hype or no hype?

Def an optimist, considering they mentioned nothing about team matchmaking
05/10/2018 05:24 PMPosted by telecom
05/10/2018 05:14 PMPosted by rich
Hype or no hype?

Def an optimist, considering they mentioned nothing about team matchmaking

Well I presume it must be a big patch if they're skipping 1.21.6-9 . And the only big project that I know of that would warrant skipping so many increments would be TMM. But again, I'm optimistic.