Starcraft Insurrection: Protoss Mission 8

Campaign Discussion
Does anyone have any advice on how to beat the eighth Protoss mission on Starcraft Insurrection? It seems like no matter what I do, the zerg always come ambushing me with overwhelming forces. Seriously! I've tried everything I could possibly think of. Building a command center and making a base with Terran units with the Protoss units as back up? Zerg destroys everything! Building a Nexus and building up a Protoss army? Zerg destroys everything! Try building both with one base in the main spot and the other base at the expansion? Zerg destroys everything! I know Aztech New Media basically dropped the ball when they designed this campaign, but surely there must be a way to defeat this mission.
I have never been able to bring myself to make it this far, but a quick search on Youtube led me to a Jayborino playthrough of Insurrection. Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_HQlw84DNY
I finally did it! While I didn’t take the approach Jayborino did, I did build mass carriers like he did. Instead of building a base in the spot you normally would build it, I decided to eliminate the yellow zerg base first, and then build a base there once I conquered it. The reason why I tried taking over yellow was because the mineral patches the yellow zerg had contain 5000 or 6000 minerals, rather than the normal 1500 minerals (although there was one mineral patch that had the normal 1500 amount). There was even a Vespene Geyser there that had 14500 gas too. Once I took over yellow's base, I used the excess minerals to build a lot of Photon Cannons to block the teal zerg from getting in before building the carriers to obliterate the teal zerg for good. I have to say, this has to be the hardest Starcraft campaign mission I’ve ever played. Heck, I probably would’ve never beaten the mission if it weren’t for the huge mineral patches the yellow zerg had. Let’s hope the next protoss mission in the campaign isn’t even worse than this one.