struggle

General Discussion
hello I have been struggling with a certain topic.
I am a terran player, love the race and 90% of the time play terran.
My question should I learn the other races or stick with terran?
Offracing is always good and fun at times. Learn to play other races too, well at least learn ZvT and PvT, that helps a lot imho.

But it is good to stick to 1 race, which is especially important against random.
I will learn zvt, pvt and tvt to better understand my enemies.
For now i will stick with terran, if i change my mind we will see.
thanks for the reply!
I imagine learning your matchups from the opposite side race could give you some insight on how the matchups play.

But avoid ZvZ, that makes no sense :D
The answer is yes, always have at least one server name dedicated to each race, and another for random. Playing one race only is great for your muscle memory and all, but not everyone has the same brain, i consider playing the same race boring, and as everyone says in here playing other races will only make you "fell" and understand better what other races have to go through.

Also when you watch a replay watch it from both sides, that means you watch your main race but then close the map and watch what the other race is doing.
07/29/2018 09:04 PMPosted by The100YOU
The answer is yes, always have at least one server name dedicated to each race, and another for random. Playing one race only is great for your muscle memory and all, but not everyone has the same brain, i consider playing the same race boring, and as everyone says in here playing other races will only make you "fell" and understand better what other races have to go through.

Also when you watch a replay watch it from both sides, that means you watch your main race but then close the map and watch what the other race is doing.

thanks for the advice, I will start learning the other races!
one last question; Should I play all accounts daily or play one account a day?
if you want to be good and you have time (no work or no other things to do and you want to give yourself to starcraft) do 15 games a day with your main race, and when you fell tired (because you will even between those 15 games) change race and play some games relaxed. But keep your 15 daily games with your maing race like a responsibility. if you are brave and disciplined enough to do this you will be very good at the end of September.

Its not been said enoug... but Starcraft is a game in which you have to have at least one period where you only Starcraft... and i mean breakfast, east, dinner, sleep starcraft... when you go to the bathroom you read and memorize Starcraft builds...

How long is that period you can take from your real life? thats up to you, but 3 to 4 months of ONLY stracraft can change your level FOREVER... there are people that play 3 or 4 years but they only log 2 times a week or even 4 times a week... and they will never get better... if you are bale to play 90 or 120 days straight of 15 games of Starcraft you will become Korean.
07/30/2018 08:10 AMPosted by The100YOU
if you want to be good and you have time (no work or no other things to do and you want to give yourself to starcraft) do 15 games a day with your main race, and when you fell tired (because you will even between those 15 games) change race and play some games relaxed. But keep your 15 daily games with your maing race like a responsibility. if you are brave and disciplined enough to do this you will be very good at the end of September.

Its not been said enoug... but Starcraft is a game in which you have to have at least one period where you only Starcraft... and i mean breakfast, east, dinner, sleep starcraft... when you go to the bathroom you read and memorize Starcraft builds...

How long is that period you can take from your real life? thats up to you, but 3 to 4 months of ONLY stracraft can change your level FOREVER... there are people that play 3 or 4 years but they only log 2 times a week or even 4 times a week... and they will never get better... if you are bale to play 90 or 120 days straight of 15 games of Starcraft you will become Korean.

I will try this technique, but school starts in my country in the beginning of september, so I don't know how to plan this...
07/29/2018 09:04 PMPosted by The100YOU

do you know someone who can coach me?
You can ask here, and there is a discord called CPL also where you can actually get a real coach !!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/519370-the-coach-pupil-league-cpl

but it takes time, you have to create a Teamliquid account ask there the ask in the discord etc.

Dont think about coach that much, you know the dream, they have microphones and you also, that never happens that way, the first coaching you have to do is get all those liquipedia build order article in your brain on memory, and try them one by one vs a computer, then make a replay folder with the name of one build and find a replay file that has that build (which is not necessarily an easy hunt), also check First Person View videos of your race in here:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/429855-recommended-fpv-games-post-kespa

I always say to watch them a 0.75 (slower Youtube speed) first.

I can help coaching you and answering your questions though here always, do i am not coach material and i really don't have that much time for it, i will certainly have time to answer you in here. Good luck.
Learning each race can give you some insight into how they work and think and what their options are at given points. It can be very useful information to have when playing as your main.

If you like Terran, stick with Terran. It's objectively the strongest race anyway. :^)
You should stick with your race, but off-racing is important to understanding your enemy. That way you understnad what you hate from a terran as zerg, and can use that to your advantage and the same with protoss.
thanks for the tips guys, they are very helpful :)
07/30/2018 02:03 PMPosted by The100YOU
You can ask here, and there is a discord called CPL also where you can actually get a real coach !!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/519370-the-coach-pupil-league-cpl

but it takes time, you have to create a Teamliquid account ask there the ask in the discord etc.

Dont think about coach that much, you know the dream, they have microphones and you also, that never happens that way, the first coaching you have to do is get all those liquipedia build order article in your brain on memory, and try them one by one vs a computer, then make a replay folder with the name of one build and find a replay file that has that build (which is not necessarily an easy hunt), also check First Person View videos of your race in here:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/429855-recommended-fpv-games-post-kespa

I always say to watch them a 0.75 (slower Youtube speed) first.

I can help coaching you and answering your questions though here always, do i am not coach material and i really don't have that much time for it, i will certainly have time to answer you in here. Good luck.

I will ask you questions about various things in the future :)