Patch 1.22.1 notes

General Discussion
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,

Patch 1.22.1 has arrived. Welcome to Season 2 2018!

Features and Improvements
New Protoss themed ranked play rewards.
  • S,A,B,U rank portraits and frames.
  • Map pool update:
    (2) Benzene 1.1
    (2) Heart Break Ridge 2.1
    (3) Aztec 2.1
    (4) Circuit Breakers 1.0
    (4) Fighting Spirit 1.3
    (4) In the Way of an Eddy 1.05
    (4) Roadkill 1.13

• Updated our placement algorithm to apply greater emphasis on previous season statistics.

Ranks
    • S Rank – Top 1% of players
    • A Rank – 7%
    • B Rank – 21%
    • C Rank – 21%
    • D Rank – 21%
    • E Rank – 21%
    • F Rank – 8%

Note: For the first two weeks ranks will be MMR bucketed based on last season's data. After which we will switch to the percentage based breakdown above.
    Looks like still seeing old maps and ladder isn't reset yet.
    10/02/2018 02:36 PMPosted by SuGo
    Looks like still seeing old maps and ladder isn't reset yet.

That is correct. Switch to season 2 will happen at 3.00PM PDT. (in 20 min)

Mck-
    hey mickael bohin u and the other scr devs should join the biggest starcraft remastrered discord! everyone wanders where u guys are and are big fan os fu guys!!!

https://discord.gg/D9ECxjR
    S rank is too generous
    make SS or S+ plz
    Yeah, way to listen to community feedback and leave ranks exactly the way they were... Wtf.
    Are lose/win points now based on the highest MMR & race of a said account? or are we still going to lose 30 points against someone that just created a 1500 account but in reality is 2400?

Also please can you implement:
  • Number of workers on replay mode?
  • First person/ follow view in replay mode (just like right click name in observer)
  • Mouse/keyboard history diagram on replay mode?. To see what they click, what keyboard layout they use?
  • Way to make observer CHAT openly
  • Sound when game minimized and joins your room
  • Make an account & server the primary account of a server when we click Multiplayer
  • Give us an option to randomize races but NOT blind
  • Thanks
    Wow. I was wating and wondering this patch. The Ladder maps same KSL season Maps.
    So i want to interprate 'KSL is forever' until Ladder service ends.
    Ladder service is Sc:re`s total service. Isn't it?
    By the way, thank you for your Great patch.
    07/29/2018 02:48 AMPosted by SoUL
    The problem of profile error that caused trouble in the past has happened again with this patch. My ID is' $ oUL`tOp` and this error also seems to cause an error in the profile when certain characters are included.
    There is currently no function that can modify the profile of this ID. Please correct it as soon as possible.
    And, I'M Wating this problem for 3 month. Please fix it. I want to eqip A-rank frame.
    We are currently deploying a hotfix patch 1.22.1.4812 to correct a crash issue. There is no downtime for this. Only a game restart will be required to continue online play.

Mck-
    Thanks for the patch, guys!
    After the patch, usage of "Spawn Broodling" first time in match causes an about 1-1.5 second freeze of game client, even in multiplayer games.
    • Updated our placement algorithm to apply greater emphasis on previous season statistics.

Ranks
    • A Rank – 7%
    • B Rank – 21%
    • C Rank – 21%
    • D Rank – 21%
    • E Rank – 21%
    • F Rank – 8%

Note: For the first two weeks ranks will be MMR bucketed based on last season's data. After which we will switch to the percentage based breakdown above.

I find this a little confusing, were the rankings not based on percentage breakdown before? I thought they always had been
    10/03/2018 08:29 AMPosted by TopRamen789

Ranks
    • A Rank – 7%
    • B Rank – 21%
    • C Rank – 21%
    • D Rank – 21%
    • E Rank – 21%
    • F Rank – 8%

I find this a little confusing, were the rankings not based on percentage breakdown before? I thought they always had been

For the first two weeks of Season 1 we started with mmr ranges based on Frontier League data.
    We've just released Hotfix patch 1.22.1.4816 which addresses a slight lag after using the spell "Spawn Broodling"
    awesome portraits. Can we expect hydralisk portraits next season? o.o
    thank you for the patch and I'd like to ask, when can we get the 2v2 3v3 matchmaking?
    Thanks for the patch!
    Could you please add timestamp option to messages? I'd find it helpful sometimes and it's not much work.

Cheers

ps: also if there could be a command as /viewProfile accName it would be really nice! 8)
    (not just /stats)
    Greetings,

We have just deployed maintenance patch 1.22.1.4843. We've updated some internal certificates which should have no impact for players.

thank you,
    Classic Games