2019 priorities

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 Next
How about an investigation to look into making it so settings don't reset everytime there's a patch or failed sync to the cloud settings?

Really obnoxious and only makes the game look bad.
yes, why do i have to fix all my setting every time u guys do an update.
Can you make it so that you can exit the game immediately from anywhere? I hit escape like 5 times to get out of the game from the multiplayer menu lol
02/20/2019 08:40 AMPosted by Tortoise
Can you make it so that you can exit the game immediately from anywhere? I hit escape like 5 times to get out of the game from the multiplayer menu lol

alt+f4
Blizzard, is it possible you could put in an option under settings to make the main menu, diplomacy menu, and chat menu all unclickable, but instead add a hotkey for them. Although it doesn't happen often, having them pop up unintentionally during an intense battle is kind of annoying.
About leaving in countdown. It is better to prevent leaving rather than disconnect the game. SCR should have a "ready check button", which players tick/un-tick in to confirm that they are ready or not to start the game. When check the button, players are not able to leave anymore. Then, the game start without leavers.
Why isn't 21:9 ultrawide support a priority? If I'm playing single player I don't see why I can't use my native resolution or in skirmish against ai or with friends that I know.

Just limit it so that people can't play ranked with ultrawides. In private lobbies it should be allowed.
How long do these tasks have to wait?
I hope these tasks are done quickly.
01/02/2019 06:39 PMPosted by Phoenix
Hey. Senior Software Engineer.

When you send messege from "Warcraft" no need used word "C" from high letter.

Senior Software Engineer You are okay? Sorry for that. He is down from murder very many days and months ago. He is only soul and got banned.
What about adding a latinamerican server? The community is really huge. And you can please US joining West and East, and latinamericans being able to have their own server.

I'll wait for an answer, I haven't seen any threads with this kind of request in the forum, so, many thanks!

Nicolás Florentín.
12/17/2018 03:26 PMPosted by Grant Davies
3v3 BGH?

I know I am late to this party. But omg yes please!! This is something very nice to stumble into. Time to fire up SCR again after a few months vacation.
At this point I think even a completely randomized queue without mmr or ladder for unranked team games would be an acceptable start.

Also throwing this out there, for 3v3 queue, have hunters and bgh but with randomized map tilesets so we don't have to see jungle tileset over and over.
Can you merge US East to US West already? East is literally dead... I understand it's not an easy task and those servers were separate since '98 but you should think about it in the long term.
03/18/2019 08:20 AMPosted by CognacLover
Can you merge US East to US West already? East is literally dead... I understand it's not an easy task and those servers were separate since '98 but you should think about it in the long term.

He spoke about this already. It's not that simple because of the fact that multiple games are also connected to those servers. I believe diablo series and warcraft and maybe other games that i'm not aware of. It's not his decision to make, they would have to all agree on merging the servers.
03/18/2019 09:06 PMPosted by UnlimitedXP
03/18/2019 08:20 AMPosted by CognacLover

He spoke about this already. It's not that simple because of the fact that multiple games are also connected to those servers. I believe diablo series and warcraft and maybe other games that i'm not aware of. It's not his decision to make, they would have to all agree on merging the servers.

Which is true, but just a silly excuse really, because they could just migrate all existing users to one server, and leave the architecture as is; and simply grey out the join options for those servers.

They had succeeded in breaking bnet chat, friend making, all social aspects with SC:R, and haven't fixed in in 2 years. Good thing we have discord now lol