Korean Servers down?

General Discussion
Are they not working right now?
Do you think anything works in this game? Where have you been the last year
Greetings,

Late last night we identified a bug in our server stack causing instability. We believe we have resolved the issue.

Please let us know if you are still having any issues.

cheers,
Matt
12/05/2018 10:00 AMPosted by Matt Sherman
Greetings,

Late last night we identified a bug in our server stack causing instability. We believe we have resolved the issue.

Please let us know if you are still having any issues.

cheers,
Matt

I can't login to korea server. It seems that the problem has not been solved yet.
*edit: nvm. Login issue has been resolved.
yesterday i got into korea after 2-3 tries, now i cant get into korea, always time out with "Please check your network connection and try again Error 6:5". i can get into europe, us west/east within 2 seconds, but not korea.

edit, after trying for 30 minutes, it worked
Sorry for the inconvenience, we are investigating and will hopefully have a solution soon.

-Matt
I've been experiencing an ongoing issue where I am disconnected from the battle.net servers at seemingly random times at a very frequent rate (like every 5 mins or less). This can happen while I'm in lobby, in game, in chat channels, wherever. The disconnect forces me to relog or restart the game every time it happens which is becoming irritating due to the frequency that it occurs. The disconnect is only from the blizzard chat servers, doesn't affect my current game in any way and it has nothing to do with my internet connection, as theres no lag associated with the disconnects, and many other players I know are experiencing the same issue as me. Is there something I can do to fix this on my end or help ... I'm from Peru...