One year later, my current feedback

General Discussion
Dont really like this guy but he has a point. This game has totally been put on the back burners.
In fact overall classic games as a whole had been a let down.
D2 is a mess
Starcraft barely works
Warcraft 3 is a mess and it's not even "remastered" yet!
But zooming out even more, it looks like the entire gaming industry is lacking compared to the personal care games were given in the late 90s and early 2000s. Games suck now and when they "updated" the classic games with "modern" features they broke it. They cut out just as many features as they added. There is no classic community on bnet anymore. You cannot make a clan you cannot have chat channels with mini games by bots. You cant even use certain phrases anymore. What happend?
Activision rules regulations and standards is what happend.

It probably wont get better till they are bankrupt. If d4 is a bust we will see some love.
Happy 2019 guys. I made this post, and pretty much every post, while high. I am not surprised the feedback is mixed, as the post was rather nonsensical. While my original post was too abrasive, the opinions held in it still stand. My friends left the game, and our clans have died. Maybe in the future things will get better.

I waited a year and a half. I got tired of checking the forums for 2v2, or an update that will let me cancel my VPN. Nothing came, so my patience ran dry.

Sorry for the two years of trash posts. Keep StarCrafting you guys.
[...] I made this post, and pretty much every post, while high. [...]
Sorry for the two years of trash posts. Keep StarCrafting you guys.

Amen. Upvote for that.
01/09/2019 07:00 AMPosted by PsYChiC
Dont really like this guy but he has a point. This game has totally been put on the back burners.
In fact overall classic games as a whole had been a let down.
D2 is a mess
Starcraft barely works
Warcraft 3 is a mess and it's not even "remastered" yet!
But zooming out even more, it looks like the entire gaming industry is lacking compared to the personal care games were given in the late 90s and early 2000s. Games suck now and when they "updated" the classic games with "modern" features they broke it. They cut out just as many features as they added. There is no classic community on bnet anymore. You cannot make a clan you cannot have chat channels with mini games by bots. You cant even use certain phrases anymore. What happend?
Activision rules regulations and standards is what happend.

It probably wont get better till they are bankrupt. If d4 is a bust we will see some love.

Blizzard only cares about money, making money is the purpose of the company, while pretending to have passion just to make people buy more and eventually be let down by 0 new releases and dumb cash grabs such as WC3 remastered.
I almost agree with everything what OP says, this year was a large waste, devs almost did nothing which is a big disappointment. I also have family so I can't dedicate my time like I was on iCCup or Fish, I accepted lag, I accepted no 2v2 still but just because how devs were passive, how they ruined this game at launch, giving us some beta instead of accomplishing promised things, already so many players left and many leaving. I literally can't play ladder because queue is taking so long, I can go and make coffee, wait until it gets cold, drink it and still it won't match me with other player. Today this morning I saw around 60 players on EU (which is almost low as today's iCCup) showing that ladder is dead. I hope some good changes will happen this year or BW outside Korea gonna die 100%.
Exact same situation. Haven't touched SC for 1 yr. Want to play it on my tab but does it still take 7GB? Couldn't they make a lite version for (Windows 10) mobile devices?