Patch 1.22.2 has arrived!

Features and improvements
  • Added code to penalize ladder game dodging
  • Players will now receive a sound alert when someone joins a game lobby
  • EUD: Added support for euddraft’s Unlimiter plugin

Bug Fixes
  • Fix for IGR leaderboard dropdown in an IGR environment
  • Fix for HD Jungle ramps
  • Fixed instances where game settings were not being saved properly to the cloud (Thanks to the forum member "Pete" for helping us debug this)
  • Fix for /stats on invalid users
  • Fix for sending friend requests in LAN game lobbies
  • The BlizzCon 18 console will no longer leave graphical artifacts on screen after switching to a new console option
  • Multiplayer profiles will now default to whichever character was previously played

P.S. BW Fam
Within the next few days we'll be posting a general development update. The goal being to provide added transparency against our priorities heading into 2019

GLHF, and Happy Holidays!

-Matt
Such a great news, finally we've got Join alert :D thanks!! And that dodging case, wonderful!
Great update, Just wondering... when will we start hitting more major updates? like for example the simultaneous command inputs? Where you cant click 2 things at once to register...? Or even interface messaging. I cannot whisper anyone or f msg anyone, and if it does go through, people say they do not see it. Just a pain to get a game together when half my messages don't even reach my friends online.

Thanks again for the update guys
thanks
12/11/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Matt Sherman
Added code to penalize ladder game dodging

o wow !!! that is so great !!! thank you Sherminator!! and also thanks for the sound alerts, so nice to know you are listening. :)
Currently it has issues with creating game, and ladder in Korea server.
We can't play any kind of game right now.
I never checked it how's going on for other server, but please fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Seems like a lot of issues already when watching replays.

Already 3 instances when watching replays -

1) Red bar appears at bottom of replay and all hotkeys stop working (QWER)
2) A "green circle" appeared in replay as if it was trying to load something
3) All Widgets are gone - Impossible to bring any of the widgets back, even pressing "A" for All doesn't work (obvioulsy QWER won't work either)

In all 3 scenarios, you can't even exit because the menu bar is gone and you can't use a hotkey to bring it back either. Had to end up doing ALT F4. Multiple people were in these replays with me and faced the same issues.

Also, in all 3 scenarios, the player bar is gone when watching replays (the bar at top which shows player names, minerals, supply). No hotkey works to bring it back. This might the most annoying when you're trying to watch a replay.

EDIT: Even more crazy stuff. It's almost impossible to watch a replay. Something wonky continually happens. This time, I saw the settings (like if you go to Video settings) on top of the game while the replay is going, and obviously didn't even open the settings because I can't access it to begin with. I did try restarting my computer already. Multiple people still reporting the same.
12/12/2018 02:58 PMPosted by Skywind116
I never checked it how's going on for other server, but please fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you.

We are actively working on resolving this issue. Thanks for the report.
Hi Matt, thanks for the update.

With penalty for dodging queue, will there ever be any potential for race picking in the future? I know a lot of race pickers who play Starcraft and would always dodge the mirror match when they got it (myself included), and I generally was ok with just alt-qq whenever I got a TvT in lobby to lose ladder points since it was a hassle for me to re-open SC.
12/12/2018 03:13 PMPosted by FlaShFTW
Hi Matt, thanks for the update.

With penalty for dodging queue, will there ever be any potential for race picking in the future? I know a lot of race pickers who play Starcraft and would always dodge the mirror match when they got it (myself included), and I generally was ok with just alt-qq whenever I got a TvT in lobby to lose ladder points since it was a hassle for me to re-open SC.

Please no. Race-picking is lame as hell. Besides, the vast majority of people pick the favorable match-up (for ex. PvT instead of TvT), so the players who don't race-pick end up getting the shaft.
hey... those replay errors are real, i was searching a but on the bug report and there are some of them but there are no reports about it... i only think they will keep appearing, are they after this update?..anyways, if you get to fix them any time soon, could you just add a worker update somewhere if you start messing with the replay code?. thanks happy xmas to you and grant !!!, lets try not to get more fat.
Blizzard, please fix the bug below
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20766456531#post-1
https://youtu.be/pY4n5N-L-Bw
12/12/2018 03:05 PMPosted by SuGo

Already 3 instances when watching replays -

1) Red bar appears at bottom of replay and all hotkeys stop working (QWER)
2) A "green circle" appeared in replay as if it was trying to load something
3) All Widgets are gone - Impossible to bring any of the widgets back, even pressing "A" for All doesn't work (obvioulsy QWER won't work either)

In all 3 scenarios, you can't even exit because the menu bar is gone and you can't use a hotkey to bring it back either. Had to end up doing ALT F4. Multiple people were in these replays with me and faced the same issues.

Also, in all 3 scenarios, the player bar is gone when watching replays (the bar at top which shows player names, minerals, supply). No hotkey works to bring it back. This might the most annoying when you're trying to watch a replay.

EDIT: Even more crazy stuff. It's almost impossible to watch a replay. Something wonky continually happens. This time, I saw the settings (like if you go to Video settings) on top of the game while the replay is going, and obviously didn't even open the settings because I can't access it to begin with. I did try restarting my computer already. Multiple people still reporting the same.

Thanks for the report, we are investigating.
12/12/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Matt Sherman
12/12/2018 02:58 PMPosted by Skywind116

Thank you.

We are actively working on resolving this issue. Thanks for the report.

We believe this has been resolved. Please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues.
12/12/2018 03:05 PMPosted by SuGo
So far, we've had no luck in reproducing this issue internally. Is there any other info you can share - for example, general PC specs? OS? Does this only happen in the replay overlay? (I assume it also happens in the observer overlay). Is it happening when watching via the single player menu or only in the multiplayer menus? Anything else you can think of to help us narrow it down.
-Multiplayer profiles will now default to whichever character was previously played

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! FINALLY!!

-Players will now receive a sound alert when someone joins a game lobby

Happy Holidays!!!
THANK YOU for finally fixing jungle HD ramps, been waiting months for this!
It appears that replays are now clipping the last few seconds of the game. In particular, a player leaving is no longer recorded. Would it be possible to put these back? Having these actions made it possible to quickly automate determining the winner of a game.
12/11/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Matt Sherman

Fixed instances where game settings were not being saved properly to the cloud (Thanks to the forum member "Pete" for helping us debug this)

It's been a pleasure :)

Thanks to the team (esp. Grant!) for all the hard work!