Players

General Discussion
How many people play StarCraft remastered more than the basic version?
Well I only played Multiplayer in BW once and in Remaster already four dozen times so you have already one.
Remember that the basic version and remastered are compatible and share the same player base
Unless he means 1.16, which a few people still play, I have no idea how many though, and I get the impression that most people are on the latest patch.
It's about 45k/50k Korea + Asia server peak plus 2500/3k peak in western servers.

Probably around 800k/1M unique accounts logging in at last once a month.
We can thank to fanatical purists; no QoL, no new balance, no new comers, old veterans bored fast, purists quit, GAME IS DEAD!

GOOD JOB! :D
12/15/2018 11:34 AMPosted by q4S4r
We can thank to fanatical purists; no QoL, no new balance, no new comers, old veterans bored fast, purists quit, GAME IS DEAD!

GOOD JOB! :D

"New balance" LUL this is not sc2 that add s**t to the game for the sake of adding not giving a f***k of balancing... it's a long run suicide for a rts.
Go play moba
12/13/2018 11:33 AMPosted by Stampelle
It's about 45k/50k Korea + Asia server peak plus 2500/3k peak in western servers.

Probably around 800k/1M unique accounts logging in at last once a month.

Nice!
I play the standard version and won't be purchasing Remastered - I can't stand the RM graphics!!! Touch-ups would have been nice, but as far as I'm concerned the graphics are unrecognizable and not StarCraft any longer.
When you login and hit the chat channel it tells you many many users are playing x amount of games online right now.
It's not many. Tbh battle.net no longer is a service where you can go to hang out and game.
They really butchered the community aspect.
12/26/2018 08:01 AMPosted by PsYChiC
When you login and hit the chat channel it tells you many many users are playing x amount of games online right now.
It's not many. Tbh battle.net no longer is a service where you can go to hang out and game.
They really butchered the community aspect.

Is you playing on US West?