Keep observing after being eliminated

General Discussion
Hello Grant! may we have this function in nvn mode please?Keep observing after being eliminated.
One thing to consider is vision, and the eliminated ally sharing vital information with their team.
But SC could limit eliminated players to only observe their allies' visions
Agree
No i don’t want to keep potential laggers in game.How about get your ally to save the replay if its a good game.If replays worked of course.
01/16/2019 12:26 AMPosted by NettleS
No i don’t want to keep potential laggers in game.How about get your ally to save the replay if its a good game.If replays worked of course.

The amount of latency in team games is a completely different discussion. If a game starts with multiple players and none of the players have left before the 2 minute mark, then they have all implicitly agreed that the level of latency is acceptable to play in. If there is a player causing unplayable lag, then everyone leaves and the game is remade without that player. It is completely beside the point to bring up lag here.
latency can change throughout the game.A player that didnt lag at the start can have lag spikes.
I agree, but you should be able to see only the vision of the team. In addition, if a team member wins, it should not be counted as a loss.