Unlock Progress pts revert when ID deleted?

General Discussion
So, I just deleted 3~4 Ladder IDs that I don't really use now and then I lost my unlock progress points(more than 2000 points). I equipped Medic portrait, but now I can't equip anymore If i equip the other portrait.

I also noticed that I lost like 500 unlock progress pts a month ago when I delete an ID that time, but this time is so much clear to notice this.

Take a look at my screenshot and please fix this issue!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/FZOKzDZ.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/U4Zawl1.jpg[/img]
Im still waiting for the response. Hope to hear something. Also, im somewhat wishing blizzard to change systems of creating multiple IDs. Like 1 account 1 id per server gateway
I think this just sucks when deleting accounts, makes it less likely to smurf =P
You is copypasts.
/-/

Author. Says on english whats in this photos. Go structures or leveling understands.
The thing is they need to make portraits, achievable things account wide so you can accumulate them while playing on all servers (because getting that BC right now is taking sooooooo long) so they will apply to all smurfs.

Don't get complain about 1 ID per server?! What's wrong with smurfing? It's already low max 3 chars per server (compared to iCCup or Fish where you could make infinite amounts of them).
01/21/2019 01:36 AMPosted by CognacLover
The thing is they need to make portraits, achievable things account wide so you can accumulate them while playing on all servers (because getting that BC right now is taking sooooooo long) so they will apply to all smurfs.

Don't get complain about 1 ID per server?! What's wrong with smurfing? It's already low max 3 chars per server (compared to iCCup or Fish where you could make infinite amounts of them).

I honestly don't mind about multiple IDs per server. But im somewhat against multiple IDs being played on ladder. Fish server changed the ladder system around in 2014 that player has to verify the ID by the korean phone number to play ladder games. And you can use one phone number for one ID to play ladder.
Perfectly.