Prepurchase Skins

Technical Support
The option to turn off the remastered skins is greyed out for me, which is strange because I did not have them on before the last patch and I never pre ordered this game. It's pretty annoying since I don't really want to see them in game but now they're stuck. Help!
What?
I can't turn off the skins. There shouldn't be a reason I can't turn off the skins and I don't want to see the skins.
Bumping until i get a response/guidance.
It's ok? Fixed?
no, its not fixed. im still forced to stare at them and the option to disable them is still not toggleable.
Remastered skins makes me epileptic
See you in court Blizzard
02/14/2019 05:09 PMPosted by Unco
no, its not fixed. im still forced to stare at them and the option to disable them is still not toggleable.

Hi Unco,

let me know if it's still not working for you.

thanks,
Matt
thanks matt! yes its still the same problem i've been having. skins showing up and the option is still greyed out.
Never fix it or what?
nope, not yet
Still a thing by the way.
This is really long a way.
Hey there Unco,

What happens when you try to click inside the bubble to disable the skins? It should look like this. Does it just not click, or does it toggle off but a skin is still being applied?

So far, I was unable to reproduce the issue. Toggling the option on / off appears to be working normally on my end.
The option simply isn't available to toggle.

https://imgur.com/r1WZBPu
Hey Unco,

Thank you very much for the screenshot showing the option being greyed out.

After doing some digging into this we discovered that this is actually a bug that occurs with accounts that have the Remastered version but did not get the pre-order bonus skins. Unfortunately there is no workaround to disable this option, but once the bug is fixed the option will be disabled and greyed out like it should be.

I'm afraid we don't have an ETA on when the bug will be fixed, but know that it is on the developer's radar and they are working on it. We definitely appreciate the report.