Remastered graphic error

Bug Report
Hi. I'm head of Korean community EDAC
We found so many graphic error in Remastered.
I know remastered means revolution in graphic area. But it has so many error.
You can check below google docs....there are a lot of weird graphic..

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRA60jfpgvBJH3btHEqT44B0u1j-nmXCPTB7z5dekS5feQJsyBUnziSmNthwRxGgHPUuDQW_ch01asg/pub

Please fix it as soon as possible.
This very actual not only on rem. This actualing to all new graphic new games whos used that micro high resolution.

That google I very hard confused.

To be soon.
This is an important thread, i wonder if the people that made the graphics are still even working on Blizzard, i wish the DEVS would consider fixing this issues, they are indeed minor issues with no relevance to the gameplay, but maybe, just maybe, we can get them fixed because OCD. Anyways this is version that we will be playing for the next 10 years or so, lets make it perfect Blizz.
This burst laser thing so much kills my laser-rifle armed Marines and Ghosts, as well as Scout photon blasters. Fully supporting necessity to fix that.
I don't believe this will be fixed ever, though, but still.
There are a few more.

https://imgur.com/gallery/2emc8vo
Please check this place.
Actually cause of burst laser problem was quite hilarious.
In SD graphics sprites are not reading transparent pixels unless there's a pixel on opposite side of the image (so for example it will read transparent pixels between two sprites, but not around one sprite). Actual laser in SD is decentralized, but it doesn't affect anything since it is surrounded only by transparent pixels which game discards.
I hypotesize Blizzard copied that offset for HD graphics for reason of similarity, but here's the thing - in HD trasparent pixels are recognized by game, so 60 pixel offset by transparent pixels causes laser graphic to be offset by 60 pixels and not remain in the middle like it would in SD graphics.
Can fix stuff like that with modding, but it will take some time.
Very good find! Totally vote for fixing this.
01/13/2019 08:25 AMPosted by The100YOU
This is an important thread, i wonder if the people that made the graphics are still even working on Blizzard, i wish the DEVS would consider fixing this issues, they are indeed minor issues with no relevance to the gameplay, but maybe, just maybe, we can get them fixed because OCD. Anyways this is version that we will be playing for the next 10 years or so, lets make it perfect Blizz.

People who made graphics for remastered did not even work at blizzard in the first place. Graphics were outsourced. https://www.lemonskystudios.com/featured-games/starcraft-remastered/
And plz redesign the creep to make it look 3D standing out the ground like the original (not like painted on the ground).

Also Zealots should ascend to "heaven" when die and not just disappearing in a magician azure cloud.

Zerg gore please: So many zerglings gave their life to give us a nice puddle of red gore... Don't let their sacrifice be worthless with those orange little flowers.

Thank you
01/13/2019 07:50 AMPosted by Roma
This very actual not only on rem. This actualing to all new graphic new games whos used that micro high resolution.

That google I very hard confused.

To be soon.

I haven't got the faintest clue of what you could have meant by this, buddy.
You its Ok for my 'c'o'n'f'u's'e'd' ?
'o'k' 'O'k' 'O'K'
Now I'm never gonna be able to unsee this, thank you very much mister korean man.
You is too copypast.
01/20/2019 03:18 PMPosted by Roma
You is too copypast.
If you don't have any productive idea, plz don't comment on this post. Your mentions are useless. Of course I can't understand your comments because of your grammar.
O'cose. :D
All graphic error have problem from buffer. Remastered have neededs all time buffer for lightings. If you programming disable that but this not fix. That problem will be have it.

Fix that new lighting form used in technical structure lighting from buffer.
Holy #$%^ ! Someone should pay for this mistakes and fix it.
I like red color in "dislike". :D
01/21/2019 01:35 PMPosted by Roma
I like red color in "dislike". :D

The red taste nice isn't it zerg friend? :D.