Remastered graphic error

Bug Report
Devs, please take notes about this because it's really important matter. On high level especially on UMS maps mismatch of areas can affect accuracy. Hoping they will fix it all slowly.
02/03/2019 01:42 AMPosted by CognacLover
Devs, please take notes about this because it's really important matter. On high level especially on UMS maps mismatch of areas can affect accuracy. Hoping they will fix it all slowly.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20770996894?page=2#post-27 Seems like they have seen it.
I was asking Blizzard to fix graphics for months, they didn't fix anything.
I found like 5 bugs: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20769637885
This thread is an engrish goldmine.
01/16/2019 12:24 PMPosted by Stampelle
And plz redesign the creep to make it look 3D standing out the ground like the original (not like painted on the ground).

Also Zealots should ascend to "heaven" when die and not just disappearing in a magician azure cloud.

Zerg gore please: So many zerglings gave their life to give us a nice puddle of red gore... Don't let their sacrifice be worthless with those orange little flowers.

Thank you

The Sunken is actually even worse, where it still looks like a sticker. :/
Remember..? I say what I hate ones for all time? Yes o'cose it's hate to RTS game it is StarCraft.
But.
About day is back I watched or watching I think you o'cose understand me. And I see StarCraft 2 vid.
..first I say - WOW! COOOOOOL! This animation best my looks on "HD times".
Really quality Blizzard graphic.
I think StarCraft 2 best of the best game for ...........3000year.
//////--------''''''''''''''''''"
Remember this graphic not a HD!!!!!....and last cool.
Matrix sucs!
Now I repeat watching this vid's.
oYe
SC2 real best of.
Tron too sux!
Thanks for confirming 1.16 graphics are still superior... (not the remaster version, because that one has blur)

Also this IS gameplay important... unit offset... explosion offset... something like Scarabs, needs to be accurate for replays, players, and game reading. It is moved a full half tile from the center.
Really?