Hacks are back; report system

General Discussion
The hacks are back. We need a report system instituted or they will very quickly destroy the ladder. Pressure thread to get a response from blizzard on anti hack + better report system [pick up volunteers to man it if you need it, christ, theres a pre-existing pool of people who have done this for private ladders].
We take cheating very seriously, and are investigating the recent reports.
Wonder if there is an Antihack System already? Just like ICCcup laucher had.
SCR is equipped very well with anticheat tech. That's not to say we are not constantly looking at ways to improve. As we investigate this further expect that we will take action appropriately.
Will you also consider scanning US East & West for drop hacks as well? (If possible).
Got dropped again just now. I believe its this one- jon52872
Hello, I am Korean and I tried my best to translate this page in English.

Please do not misunderstand. I am not the one who put this post up and I do not use maphack.

Honestly, I don't really play ladder games (I usually only play with computer) and it doesn't matter to me whether players use maphack or not (personally).

However, I was hoping that this can help you analyze and take this further with hacks/maphacks.

I do not know how much this can do, but just to tell you, in Korean community, they are losing hope in Blizzard and they are starting to say things like, "You can report to Blizzard all you want, but they don't care and will do nothing about it."
This is true, but I am hoping that you can prove them wrong.

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=starcraft_new&no=5173609&s_type=search_all&s_keyword=%EB%A7%B5%ED%95%B5&page=1

"I am a user that uses Maphack in Starcraft Remastered"

1. Making and spreading of maphack only applies to small community in South Korea. In overseas, they don't seem to make it.

2. I said that maphack only applies to small community but these days, the users that use maphack only share via messenger. We do not like new users to maphack.

3. It is true that we have to pay to use maphack. They install the maphack using remote control and afterwards, use code when executing the program. However, the code changes every now and then. To prevent spreading of maphack, we pay in time interval or just when we need to use it. There is also concept of life-time use payment. Even after new patch in Starcraft, the maphack is updated within 1 hour. You need to pay additional for the upgrade.

4. Maphack, Unit Control Group, Dropping players, Splitting workers in the beginning of match, reading ally chat from opposite team, Able to see dark templar or terran mine in the minimap with the X mark is available.

5. There is a rule that says we need to use the maphack very carefully (not noticeable) so that we can use this maphack for a long time.

6. I know people that use this maphack is about 70 people and most amateur use it in high tier. They really use it well (not noticeable).

7. Maphack user reported in FireBatHero's (Blacktube) YouTube video is real. He actually received a warning in the group chat in messenger.

8. I will only take and answer certain questions.
You want say 71 people?
03/06/2019 06:08 PMPosted by ZeLLeX
Hello, I am Korean and I tried my best to translate this page in English.

Please do not misunderstand. I am not the one who put this post up and I do not use maphack.

Honestly, I don't really play ladder games (I usually only play with computer) and it doesn't matter to me whether players use maphack or not (personally).

However, I was hoping that this can help you analyze and take this further with hacks/maphacks.

I do not know how much this can do, but just to tell you, in Korean community, they are losing hope in Blizzard and they are starting to say things like, "You can report to Blizzard all you want, but they don't care and will do nothing about it."
This is true, but I am hoping that you can prove them wrong.

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=starcraft_new&no=5173609&s_type=search_all&s_keyword=%EB%A7%B5%ED%95%B5&page=1

"I am a user that uses Maphack in Starcraft Remastered"

1. Making and spreading of maphack only applies to small community in South Korea. In overseas, they don't seem to make it.

2. I said that maphack only applies to small community but these days, the users that use maphack only share via messenger. We do not like new users to maphack.

3. It is true that we have to pay to use maphack. They install the maphack using remote control and afterwards, use code when executing the program. However, the code changes every now and then. To prevent spreading of maphack, we pay in time interval or just when we need to use it. There is also concept of life-time use payment. Even after new patch in Starcraft, the maphack is updated within 1 hour. You need to pay additional for the upgrade.

4. Maphack, Unit Control Group, Dropping players, Splitting workers in the beginning of match, reading ally chat from opposite team, Able to see dark templar or terran mine in the minimap with the X mark is available.

5. There is a rule that says we need to use the maphack very carefully (not noticeable) so that we can use this maphack for a long time.

6. I know people that use this maphack is about 70 people and most amateur use it in high tier. They really use it well (not noticeable).

7. Maphack user reported in FireBatHero's (Blacktube) YouTube video is real. He actually received a warning in the group chat in messenger.

8. I will only take and answer certain questions.

Thanks Zellex, again we take cheating/hacking claims very seriously, and we are currently investigating the recent reports. Additionally, we welcome all feedback for SCR. We can't prioritize everything at once, but we are continuing to work diligently on SCR fixes and content.