Patch 1.22.3 Notes

General Discussion
02/04/2019 08:17 AMPosted by CognacLover
Like always I appreciate every patch but can't resist to remind, when we will see:
1) Fixing SD graphics so they look as good as they were before on 1.16.1
(P.S.: There is also a thread where most of UI alignment on SD is slightly off compared to 1.16.1. I don't mind it really much but seeing 100% original of old stuff will make me happy!)
2) Widescreen support for SD.

Apparently it's impossible for them to make it identical to 1.16.1. Don't remember the exact reasoning but somewhere on forums it was explained or maybe it was teamliquid.com, like i said don't remember but im certain it was posted somewhere.
Widescreen support for SD is really missing in this game.
Download failed.
https://imgur.com/a/1FMwh5b

Edit: I've talked about this on FBW discord and apparently it's a common issue that happens to a lot of people.
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,

We’ve just released Hotfix patch 1.22.3.5329 which includes:
- Performance optimizations for the game search screen
- Better refresh on portraits in chat channels
- An updated version of Cross Game (1.08)

Thanks,
Matt
02/06/2019 02:22 PMPosted by Matt Sherman

Thanks,
Matt

Awesome patch. Thanks.

Thanks,
Matt

Good work!

There are some reports of improvement. But it still has a long delay.

In my opinion, the Korean channel accommodates too many people. There is a long delay problem before moving to fewer channels.
Above poster is correct, there should be option for logging in to private channels to resolve this issue (one idea), also please add Clan / your own battle.net Bot API support.
with this new hotfix, i am unable to download or upload my ingame setting when starting/closing starcraft

edit: now it resetted my settings, but now its downloading/uploading again
Recently I get a warning when closing the game that it is still trying to upload settings. I wait on the main menu for about 5 mins then it usually lets me close. But when I reopen, half (not all) of my settings are reset.

One thing I've found, it may be correlated, I'm not sure, is that I often hit ctrl-m to toggle muting music on the menu for when I alt-tab out. I think that changing the setting is causing some sort of desync with the settings upload? But all of the them are able to be reset when logging it, the game speed, sensitivity, lighting, pillarbox, game timer, apm, friend notification, etc. (Just to note, hotkeys have not been affected by the resets, probably because they are a separate file)
02/06/2019 04:18 PMPosted by dedus224

Thanks,
Matt

Awesome patch. Thanks.

Thanks for update.

By the way, are you reading EUD discussion? I wonder about your plan for better EUD support.
There are many reports that a longer delay is occurring after this patch There are more delays in Korean channels because of the large number of people.

Listen, what happens if you refresh your room list to play '3:3 Hunters' on a Korean server, and you have to wait 10 to 20 seconds? After waiting 10 or 20 seconds, most of the rooms have already started. Then we'll have to click refresh button again. This is a terrible experience.

I wanted to ask Blizzard Korea for help, but it is very doubtful that they are accurately conveying the situation in Korea to Blizzard headquarters.

Rapid improvement is needed.
02/08/2019 10:25 PMPosted by 우끼끼끽
There are many reports that a longer delay is occurring after this patch There are more delays in Korean channels because of the large number of people.

Listen, what happens if you refresh your room list to play '3:3 Hunters' on a Korean server, and you have to wait 10 to 20 seconds? After waiting 10 or 20 seconds, most of the rooms have already started. Then we'll have to click refresh button again. This is a terrible experience.

I wanted to ask Blizzard Korea for help, but it is very doubtful that they are accurately conveying the situation in Korea to Blizzard headquarters.

Rapid improvement is needed.

For all the people having this problem, i have been living like this SINCE RELEASE, the only thing you have to do while the DEVS find a real solution is to make a shortcut to the cloud folder normally located at:

"C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\Blizzard\StarCraft"

Then delete that often. Also sometimes you will have to restart the computer after the delete for the changes to have any real significance.

I am glad that for one someone else is having the problems that me and some people had since the very release. :)
is a weird bug related to CEF (Chromium) which is a framework for making UI.

i have seen already at least 5 other people with the same problem, this is great news, as they will have to fix it now.
01/31/2019 05:10 PMPosted by Wes
When watching a replay the game timer on the left above the mini map, does not match the time where it says elapsed time. Has it always been like this?

Looks like I was right, the times now match as they used to.
Plz dont make 2v2 ladder, it will ruin my real life. Thanks.
Please ruin his real life. Thanks.
: D