Patch 1.22.3 Notes

General Discussion
02/06/2019 02:22 PMPosted by Matt Sherman
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,

We’ve just released Hotfix patch 1.22.3.5329 which includes:
- Performance optimizations for the game search screen
- Better refresh on portraits in chat channels
- An updated version of Cross Game (1.08)

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks for update.

By the way, are you reading EUD discussion? I wonder about your plan for better EUD support.
Hi all-

We've just released Hotfix patch 1.22.3.5354 which includes the following change:

- Reverted the auto refreshing on the game search screen, while maintaining the performance optimizations.

thanks,
Matt
02/12/2019 03:12 PMPosted by Matt Sherman
Hi all-

We've just released Hotfix patch 1.22.3.5354 which includes the following change:

- Reverted the auto refreshing on the game search screen, while maintaining the performance optimizations.

thanks,
Matt

About time. Click to refresh was so old even for 1.16.1 (unless you had hacks to do it.) Thanks for re-adding it after SC:R was release! :D
02/12/2019 03:12 PMPosted by Matt Sherman

I am very happy with this hotfix.
Sometimes settings still fail to download. Not sure how to reproduce it stable. For example it does not work now no matter how many times I restart. Maybe implement report system to send those types of failures.
02/15/2019 09:26 AMPosted by BRuǂQuaD
Sometimes settings still fail to download. Not sure how to reproduce it stable. For example it does not work now no matter how many times I restart. Maybe implement report system to send those types of failures.

Sometimes it works sometimes i cant download settings at starcraft start screen and need set everything again. It happends since few days over and over.
Drop players button does not work if the opponent laggs for more than 30 seconds. Had to kill the process to exit starcraft.
There are some features I want to have in next update:
- Prevent leaving when games starting
- Blacklist display in waiting room, which can be shown by an option
Hi all-

We've just released Maintenance patch 1.22.3.5458 which includes the following change:

- Extra logging to help us better understand desyncs that can occur while observing a game.

thanks,
Matt
What are you doing regarding the rise of hacks?
Ladder games are not working as usual.... getting a lot of ghost games with this msg: Error: Failed to send end game result to server. (Error 3:20)
Something to fix:

When a player join a lobby with a brand new account instead of saying 0-0-0 stats it says No stats found.
03/06/2019 07:09 AMPosted by Dazed
What are you doing regarding the rise of hacks?

He said they take it very seriously and are working on it on another thread.
numerous korean user suffering dissconnect during ladder game
it's been a couple of days

plz fix it yesterday
Hi all-

We've just released Maintenance patch 1.22.3.5482 which includes the following change:

- Additional logging around observer mode desyncs.

Also, we believe the server stability issues in the KR region are resolved. Please let us know if you are still experiencing disconnections. Thank you for your patience.

thanks,
Matt
Great patch. Now I don't have to worry about keeping a full friends list.
patch good