New Expansion with New Rules: Yay or Nay?

General Discussion
Community Survey: Would you like to see a new, second expansion pack to StarCraft: Remastered that introduces new rules, while keeping the Brood War rules as they are?

Explanation #1 regarding new rules:
Could be anything. Could be reduced price vor existing units, could be new units, could be something that exists in StarCraft II (like trading resources in 2v2), could be something completely new like Protoss Shield Battery recharges Terran Battlecruiser's energy. Everything and anything would be on the table.

Explanation #2:
New rules would be completely OPTIONAL. You could always set the rules level to brood war and ignore the new stuff.

Question: Would you like to see a new Rules Pack aka Expansion set under these conditions? Just post Yay or Nay and only a really short statement why.
Both yay and nay. Great post topic Op 10 out of 10. =)

Depending what it is and how it got there can break the game. I'm talking about everything not just the game itself. It can clutter up sections that shouldn't be there like adding more UI display of notifications in your view of the main screen. Sounds and color text that can't be change can hurt eyes.

The whole idea for the devs here is to do their job while talking with the players if they want too. So, it's not like a player can add "anything" to have it in the game. As long the game and players benefit from it without changing so much of the design or nature.
Nay, BW is really balanced and strong as an esport so beginning such an adventure like a new expansion would be a risk not worth it at all... Not worth to divide the community even more.

Also I want the great champions of the past to have played the same game that I'm playing now. Lets not end up like sc2 that after 10 years is an "esport" with no history.
It's not like Pele or Maradona were playing with a round ball and now we play with a cubic ball with autopilot...
Why do western ppl have such a hard time to understand esport and especially rts esport? 14 years of delay since Korean mainstream esport is not enough? Do we need another century to embrace the esport culture?

No at esport as marketing. Lets free esport from the gaming industry.
Nay because it would take alot of workforce to be created and there are more pressing matters to be solved. They could make a Test Server(Like a Gateway idk) where you can join in and have access to every aspect of rules. People could join there and, lets say, change the vulture's cost, make cheaper protoss scouts, add more heath to wraiths, etc and play matches with these alterations and see how it goes. This I think is easier to made and is not as intrusive as adding a new expansion since the games balance is a very sensitive issue.
02/06/2019 10:02 AMPosted by Masterpanos
Nay because it would take alot of workforce to be created and there are more pressing matters to be solved. They could make a Test Server(Like a Gateway idk) where you can join in and have access to every aspect of rules. People could join there and, lets say, change the vulture's cost, make cheaper protoss scouts, add more heath to wraiths, etc and play matches with these alterations and see how it goes. This I think is easier to made and is not as intrusive as adding a new expansion since the games balance is a very sensitive issue.

Still dividing the community tho
Perhaps, but I dont see whats wrong on having a test server. The game remains at it is and people get to experiment with. Its a win-win
And so. You are guys look at this Just ' Romario ' on in stupid digital "Wikipedia" ?
Now I look this on wikipedia but i very dislike this stupid digital info<

Don't worry is it last my session on this digital service for eat.

Oh ye 3v1 its coo;l like me.
Not only. ..i.
02/10/2019 06:54 AMPosted by fileKiraro
And so. You are guys look at this Just ' Romario ' on in stupid digital "Wikipedia" ?
Now I look this on wikipedia but i very dislike this stupid digital info<

Don't worry is it last my session on this digital service for eat.

Oh ye 3v1 its coo;l like me.

Wtf are you talking about dude? Romario who? The sc2 player or the fckin football player? Either way you are in the wrong forum and you dont make sense with your
extremely broken english. This is a forum for starcraft brood war
Paul Gray please sleep easy.

In my time in city when i will I really destroyed one false ' SlipKnot fan really hard to head.
Before your died.
After that false fan >suck more more o'cose more.
..oh that false fan now too..
..i. .i..
And ' SlipKnot group no worry I find you all. I think you understand me.
This hard to head song a exist.
If you guys go time remember a Maradona this forum I kick you all.
Nah.

I don't trust blizz with balance these days, besides mods exist.
02/08/2019 02:30 AMPosted by Masterpanos
Perhaps, but I dont see whats wrong on having a test server. The game remains at it is and people get to experiment with. Its a win-win

There are mods for that imo
02/16/2019 03:44 AMPosted by Stampelle
02/08/2019 02:30 AMPosted by Masterpanos

There are mods for that imo

True I guess but they work on remaster tho
Lol, leave that travesty for SC2. Because of those endless expansions, stupid needless DLCs and changes SC2 takes like a minute to start and we saw what happened to that game. DO NOT forget that this is REMASTER, not even REMAKE or REBOOT. So there shouldn't be any new expansion at all! I'm open for custom mods though.
Other games like aoe2 had remasters WITH expansions. Very few people complained and you still have the option to play original rules.

Having "dynamic" (SC2-like) and "Classic" as gameplay options would be cool.

SC remaster doesnt even support modding, so...