Suggestion for SC: Remaster

General Discussion
- Queen Ensnare - inflicts damage 1. (Could be good combination to use after plague by defiler)
- Shield Battery - Heals allies units, charges mp (This makes dark archon to be more practical unit rather than useless)
- Stargate transformation into spacecraft to be mobile building. (Wouldn't really affect the balance of the game as it requires probe to build pylon once it lands, but rather, it will create new strategy)
- High templar's new ability: Psyonic Beam : its lazer like beam focus on one unit and gives over 150+ damage. Requires 150+ mana.
- Reduce the price of Scouts, to whatever that makes sense.
- Observer's ability to scan near by but with the smaller area than comsat's. Can be great tool if enemy has anti-aircraft defences everywhere
- Reaver's transformation into ball shaped form, allowing for the reaver to move quickly for short ranges for the limited time. Can be used when reaver needs to escape.
- Arbiter to recall Nexus, or give at least Nexus to be able to fly, but its movement to be super slow
- All units get +1 shield (becomes +4 if shield is +3) under the Arbiter's cloack range
- high templar should not step on the mine just as archon. Even by the animation, high templar is half floating on the ground.
- Zerg Nydus to transfer ally's units
- increase Maelstrom duration by +1.5 second
- increase web duration by by +1.5 second
What lol. You're basically making a new game.
This kinda reminds me of some of the old mods I tried that were made for Broodwar - there were some really cool broodwar mods that added new units and changed how units behave through the years!
"sadly", changing how broodwar is played by even making the slightest changes is a very tough sell =]
Go play SC2 and don't bother anyone.
Lmao buff the crap out of protoss and screw the other races amirite
1) Zerg Nydus to transfer ally's units
If I click like then what?
then earth will explode
02/11/2019 01:28 PMPosted by fileKiraro
If I click like then what?

this guy comments in almost every thread and makes no sense at all..
1) high templar should not step on the mine just as archon. Even by the animation, high templar is half floating on the ground.
6) Flying Defilers
7) Walking Science Vessels

(hey, they were on Blizzard's papers in the early dev stages :D )
1) All units get +1 shield (becomes +4 if shield is +3) under the Arbiter's cloack range
8) lurkers can move while burrowed(like sc2 infestors)
9) Guardian speed upgrade
10) Creep colonies can be build on a non creep terrain and create creep on the place they have been build
11) Hydras can mount Ultralisks (up to 4 per Ultra but cant unmount though, its too op) and shoot acid spikes from Ultra's back while it's in motion. When the ultralisk dies also the mounted hydras die as well. This is a small change that doesnt affect the balance at all, but it creates some new and interesting strategies
12) Defilers can eat themselves for extra energy
02/19/2019 09:50 AMPosted by Masterpanos
12) Defilers can eat themselves for extra energy

XD
!I find you! Go down..I saying go down!
There is one change I think should be in the game and that has nothing to do with the actual gameplay itself. And that is that when you are eliminated in a team game, instead of booting you up at the defeat screen, you can spectate and just watch. If your team loses then you lose as well.