Maphack in remastered

General Discussion
Recently, several pro-gamers have been claiming that there are maphack users on battlenet. And 2 days ago, Soulkey, KSL season 2 winner, received a replay from his fan that contains an obvious maphack play:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8sASIcUhcs
- If you start watching at 6:35, you will see that the supposedly maphack user sends his probe to the corner of his opponent's base to warp gateways on 4-player map. What is even more suspicious is that the maphacker(?)'s probe suddenly stops and move backward near the opponent's base when the opponent player sends his probe to near his entrance to warp a pylon. As the clip linked above shows at the end, the maphack user was ranked #13 on ladder, suggesting that even high-level players are using maphack.

Here is another evidence:
https://www.ygosu.com/community/st1/211598
- Just today, a user uploaded a replay on Korean Starcraft community website that shows another evidence of the existence of maphack.

I do not think it is prevalent on battle-net yet but I hope the admin can take necessary measures because a disease like this doesn't take long before spreading out like wildfire. I remember back 1.16 era, it was virtually impossible to play games on official battle-net servers because 7 out 10 times, I would face a maphack player (I actually experimented with sharing vision and seeing if the other player notices or not). I sincerely hope this doesn't happen to remastered now that we no longer have havens such as fish server anymore.
I 1hour searching link to S'C ladder and don't find.

So.
You want knows a really an kick's that number? If yes then yes.
03/04/2019 10:10 PMPosted by Kimara
I 1hour searching link to S'C ladder and don't find.

So.
You want knows a really an kick's that number? If yes then yes.

I am not quite not sure what you are trying to say. If you are talking about the ranking of the player I was talking about, he is now #20 on global ladder.
Half hour.
Why is closed community forum?
Probably not helpful but it seems like this Korean blogger is selling maphack. Since the negotiation seems to be done through kakaotalk (Korean messenger system), I have no idea how much the guys is charging but it seems that his product(?) is term-based and has to be renewed every once in a while.
03/06/2019 01:00 AMPosted by dedus224
http://dlrjfehdgus17.blogspot.com

Probably not helpful but it seems like this Korean blogger is selling maphack. Since the negotiation seems to be done through kakaotalk (Korean messenger system), I have no idea how much the guys is charging but it seems that his product(?) is term-based and has to be renewed every once in a while.

We highly advise not engaging with this post. This could very well be a scam and or virus.
03/06/2019 11:10 AMPosted by Matt Sherman
03/06/2019 01:00 AMPosted by dedus224

We highly advise not engaging with this post. This could very well be a scam and or virus.

Oh shoot... my mistake. I will delete the link to the blog.
removed for personal info
ban all koreans I guess
yes of course and must get banned all animals for not confirmed toilets.
sure bro
you want say brother?