PTR Patch 1.22.3

General Discussion
I would love more than anything for them to add ranked 2v2 so I could find games faster :)
I don't know why EUD maps can't use extended unit limitation (CCMU).

Extended CCMU has to be applied to Eud map also.
04/11/2019 11:58 PMPosted by 뫼니에르
I don't know why EUD maps can't use extended unit limitation (CCMU).

Extended CCMU has to be applied to Eud map also.
I would like this too

Ideally you just tack on an extended table of CUnit, CSprite, etc tables in some unused 1.16 address space and that should solve it (and then you post the addresses of the second set of table(s) somewhere in the forums)

Also, i tested out the new input changes

I think the game is way smoother and faster now than it was before, and I also don't notice any hiccups where sometimes commands don't go through anymore

Seems to be really good (!)
I'm very glad for the changes, keep working and many thanks!!!
The next step maybe should be an interface update, more "clicky" instead a command multiplayer interface.
release it alreadyyyyyyyyyyyy i like itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!
Sup, was just wondering for feedback comments or idea's should be posted On THIS forum or is there a more specific place to report?
can we have a squelch/ignore check box?
To mute some toxic players?
/ignore is great but
when you face some weird names like IIIIIIIIIII or korean name(in korean,not in roma alphabet), you can't literally mute them right?
come on just add this check box for us plz,it's 2019,all games have this function except sc:remastered!
Why do i play B and C ranks as a S rank player please release this patch already my connection is good enough to match with korean players
have a question, how do I disable/ Enable CLouD saving or autosaving options? ClouD is shared through all players? Is it just a storage for the account..?
tough to find games on PTR t.t
I was just on, looking for a game for 5 min. Did a couple vs comp to test some things. I think it would be good to somehow promote the PTR a bit more. I asked a friend of mine if he wanted to..but didn't seem too interested. Im an old skool player that stopped playing competively around 2005. I wasn't familiar with the Mouse/ keyboard input thing. From what I think so far, I think it can promote spam a bit. Now sure how recent is the Right-click to rally and couple of other things. Its good to an extent, but just seems not that necessary. I don't know much on how to use the cloud saves/ system as well. I think with little more promotion, we should try the group matchmaking..with maymbe alteration of the mouse/ keyboard thing. Its my opinion though ~_~.
Great changes, looking forward to see it on live.

1) Do you think about returning drag to select race menu? Now you need to click and choose a race on lobby but before it used to be drag to select. I think it's faster (especially when countdown went and you barely managed to select your race) and felt more natural. I don't understand the change behind it.

2) Can you move Bonjour dialog to LAN? It always, freaking always asks when I launch game "Do you want to enable Bonjour?". Not trying to be ungrateful but with launcher, authentication and new graphics game already loads long enough (compared to 5 sec. before) and now this obstacle on Gateway screen. Please get rid of it!
Great changes, looking forward to see it on live.

1) Do you think about returning drag to select race menu? Now you need to click and choose a race on lobby but before it used to be drag to select. I think it's faster (especially when countdown went and you barely managed to select your race) and felt more natural. I don't understand the change behind it.

2) Can you move Bonjour dialog to LAN? It always, freaking always asks when I launch game "Do you want to enable Bonjour?". Not trying to be ungrateful but with launcher, authentication and new graphics game already loads long enough (compared to 5 sec. before) and now this obstacle on Gateway screen. Please get rid of it!

1) You can use both methods! In one of the older patches, they brought back the old way, whilst keeping the new one, which is awesome. Great job there.

2) I don't get this message on Windows 7. Would be very annoying if I did...