Disable Alt+Enter hotkeys for window mode

General Discussion
Is there any way to disable Alt+Enter combination during the game so it won't jump from Fullscreen to Windowed? I mean why on earth would someone want to hotkey that? It should be deliberate action to switch modes, and not allowed during the game to prevent missclicks. It just doesn't make any sense to me.
I don’t really understand your problem there. I always change from full screen to windowed while not being in game with alt+enter so I have an easier time doing stuff on my other monitors. When a new game starts, I hit alt+enter again and at times this happens even after my worker split.

Do you hit alt+enter by accident?
Okay I see, yes I hit it by accident when rage quit.
struggling to see how you can accidentally hit alt+enter in a game
04/23/2019 11:39 AMPosted by BRuǂQuaD

You must rage quit a lot. These posts are getting sad.
04/23/2019 02:23 PMPosted by TheBlackHalo
struggling to see how you can accidentally hit alt+enter in a game

Alt+Q and then Enter makes you leave the game.

If you push Enter a little bit too fast, it will register as Alt + Enter, which will result in a rather annoying switch to window mode instead of quitting the game.

It happens some times to me, but I wouldnt disable it, even if there was an option to do so.
04/23/2019 11:39 AMPosted by BRuǂQuaD

Oh, I see! Yeah, when I’m leaving the game too fast, it happens to me too xD just hit enter another time and you leave the game (in window mode then).
Or Alt q q although I’ve always used alt q enter.