Story Forum

May 6, 2014 Orc vs Naga Story After reading the recent race forum (forgive me) but I was championing the Naga race again. After thinking it I started to compare the two races (Orcs and Naga) fall from grace and into infame. In the Orc story a Nerzhul well respected shamen is able to convince almost his entire race to commit a genocidal war against the Draenei people after being tricked by a member of the burning legion, Kil'jaeden the Deceiver. Eventfully Guldan would be the one who tricked the Orcs into drinking the demon blood making them believe this was best for their people. The story of how the Naga came to be is Very similar. Azshara was beguiled and tricked into falling in love Sargarus, Lord Master of the Burning Legion and former Titan. Opening a portal with her magic,demons lowed thru attempting to kill any who opposed them. After a rebel war was won by destroying the Well of Eternity the continent was shaken apart and Azshara and her highborn began to plunge into the Sea. Azshara still holding out hope the Burning legion would come back for her created a magic barrier around all who had remained loyal to her thru all this. As they descended deeper into the depths she realized as her magic barrier grew weaker and weaker that all was lost and that Sargarus had used her. Saved only by the voice of the old gods she made a pact to save her people. I romanticize the Naga Story a lot there but I wanted to highlight how both stories are very much identical on several points. 1. Both are product of the Legion manipulating a race to their own ends to the point of destruction. 2. Both stories have key figures manipulated and eventually discovering the betrayal. (Azshara and although not mentioned in the Orc story above Nerzhul) 3. Both make pacts that they believe will save their race. The collective of Orcs drinking the Demon Blood and Azshara's very one sided deal with the Old Gods. While advocating for the Naga I will Certainly admit mistakes were made on their part same as the Orcs. I will ask the question to end on, are the Naga redeemable like the Orcs or not, if no please explain why. hope you enjoyed this, If you didn't too bad I don't honestly care. Thank you for your Time.Vyerra6 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 Ineffectual Night Elves I've always despised the Night Elven society as a whole, in part because of its matriarchal system, its druidism, and its reliance on an almost entirely female military force. Also, leadership. I never liked the leadership of the Night Elves, neither Tyrande nor Malfurion(not Staghelm back in the day either) have ever proven themselves in my eyes. And perhaps it is due to my bias, my negative viewpoint, but haven't the Night Elves been proven to have an ineffectual societal and military system? Our 'great' military leader Tyrande is shown to be an irrational hothead by 'High' King Varian Wrynn, and Malfurion doesn't give a good gods-damn about the Night Elves, just nature. Our people in Ashenvale get slaughtered, and what happens? Nothing. Yeah, we canonically push Garrosh's forces back, but we don't control Ashenvale any more strongly than before the conflict. In fact I'd be willing to say our capabilities are lessened in the region due to the terrain and positioning of our settlements are so well known(and the ways to attack them are also known). We certainly don't see Tyrande and Malfurion riding down from their lofty temple-seat to drive back the greenskins. Overall, I either want to see a change of leadership and a restructuring of Night Elven society(we're not immortal anymore, so I would think this should happen anyways) or Blizz show that what we have right now is actually working well. I'll be less pissed off about this later, and the rational bits will come then too. Edit: Alright, I've cooled down a bit. I underplayed the Night Elf capabilities by a bit, but not by much. Overall I believe the title is very appropriate in describing the current state of Night Elves and how they are viewed. What I did overstate is Tyrande's ineptitude and Malfurion's apathy. Obviously they care about the Night Elves but are simply incapable of expressing it with actions. =_= Okay okay I'm not as cooled down as I thought. I'll try again later.Sesshomaru85 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 Bronze Sanctum within Wyrmrest temple I think Blizzard should go back to Wyrmrest temple and fill in those portals for at least the Bronze Dragonflight for the raid, because Karioz is responsible and might do something back in Northrend. Think about it.Mestabyouu16 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 Ethereal Expansion? The Ethereals have enough lore and their own planet. I think it would be cool to visit their homeworld, K'aresh in a future expansion or patch. Though what would be the possibilities of at least exploring a part of the world in a patch. Fighting the Voidwalkers who infest the planet and stuff like that.Poisoncrow10 May 6, 2014
May 5, 2014 Question on the Belf Starting zone Where do the events of Eversong Woods and Ghostlands take place in the BC timeline? Compared to the Draenei starting zone? Is this after or before Kael'thas' betrayal?Ashgrog27 May 5, 2014
May 5, 2014 Relationship between Sylvannas and Vereesa So what is it exactly with those two? They're sisters and all, do they despise each other? Does Vereesa refuse to acknowledge her undead sister's existence? I wonder what they'd have to say to each other face to face... Since they both excel in the same kind of weapons, I am TOTALLY gona fantasize about an epic battle between the two of them similar to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVi_fs2oz3EDekuleaf10 May 5, 2014
May 5, 2014 Are you excited for WoD? So... at first I was sort of shocked that Garrosh actually lives on and ignites a whole second expansion with a massive focus on orcs. It seemed like Blizzard wanted to play it as safe as possible with basically a TBC re-master and more orc redemption kind of stories since those are the things Blizzard seems to believe reflects their strengths and success. (WC3 and TBC). Recently though, I've been following this information about Yrel and Maraad and Khadgar, as well as factoring in all the infinite smaller scale stuff that will show up in WoD such as a new plot involving Blackrock spire and those kinds of things I'm thinking I would like potentially. It seems no matter what, I like at least a few parts of every WoW expansion, just sometimes the smaller parts and not the bigger parts. In other words, it actually seems fairly balanced out and maybe a fairly solid expansion, at a minimum honestly trying to capture some old Warcraft spirit and storytelling in an era where gaming lore strikes me as almost always either very setting derived (Star Wars, etc), or hyper-trendy (mobile games, etc.) I guess maybe I'm not that excited right now, but it seems that maybe there's more to this expansion than meets the eye, perhaps the cinematic will show more. But I'm curious about you guys? (Who probably know a lot more about what's in WoD than I do)Crescentia24 May 5, 2014
May 5, 2014 Fan Fiction? I submitted a story in the Seat of Knowledge: Fan Fiction area, but it doesn't seem to be active. Like, at all. The story has been up for 2 days and only had 20 views. I'm a little desperate for feedback, enough to advertise for it in another forum, as I've hit a wall and don't know where to take the story next. If anyone could give me some feedback in that forum, that'd be nice. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12675228427Koryn3 May 5, 2014
May 4, 2014 Silvermoon's Shield With the Sunwell restored does that mean Silvermoon has a magical shield once again?Lena12 May 4, 2014
May 4, 2014 The day that Malorne met Elune. I'm sure many of us enjoyed the three different version of Badlands quest: The day that Deathwing came. http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27713/the-day-that-deathwing-came Let's poke some fun on the vague story of Tauren Mythology: The White Stag and the Moon, and create our own version of what really happened that day. http://www.wowwiki.com/The_White_Stag_and_the_Moon You can try to guess what really happened with serious take, or comical relief just for fun, or anything else! They even told us with flying chopper, world shrinker, so why cant we! You can even make Elune a night elf or a Naaru too! I'd go first but I've chosen for me a serious take (damn the luck) so I will need more time researching about Ancient Guardians and Demigods, as well as Elune. I'll be back with my take of the story!Mokgath10 May 4, 2014
May 4, 2014 WoD Questing - Sick Doges (Spoilers) http://beta.wowdb.com/quests/33840-the-plight-of-the-worgen ... So a lot of worgen are apparently sick, Genn included, and are losing control of their humanity. Think it's possible that's why they haven't been interested in retaking what remains of Gilneas, and this being cured is gonna lead to the Lordaeron story progressing?Darstine69 May 4, 2014
May 4, 2014 Durotan is the only Horde ally? I just saw that only Durotan was part of the Horde (as seen in the World of Warcraft site).... So i would guess that we're fighting all others in raids.. WHAT!? They are ALL Horde HEROES (except for Gul'dan) they all fought alongside Doomhammer (another badass hero). Ner'zhul was some kind of leader back in Draenor and after the second war he tried to SAVE THE ORCISH RACE.... so now he's a villain? First the most badass Horde Warchief becomes a villain (Garrosh) and then Vol'jin becomes Warchief and now we're killing Ner'zhul!? Blizzard... what is going on!? I just HOPE that the WoD lore can explain itself.Taroan134 May 4, 2014
May 4, 2014 Is lasting peace even possible anymore? Let's make a hypothetical situation and say somehow all the leaders of the Horde and Alliance came to an agreement and wanted to end the war for good. I believe the citizens of both the Alliance and Horde have suffered so much at the hands of the opposing faction, that neither side would let the peace remain. The wounds from over two decades of conflict are not going to just go away. Cycle of Hatred by Keith R.A. DeCandido reinforces this theory.Grimwolf37 May 4, 2014
May 4, 2014 Rogues and their lore Where do rogues come from and who is the class leader for rogues?Dags25 May 4, 2014
May 4, 2014 Titan Architecture So we have the Titan watchers in northrend uldum and the mogu in pandaria but their architecture is all different. Does this mean the Titan watchers made their posts based on where they are located or did they make the local primitive people work on them and they added their own cultural flavor (tol'vir? Pandaren)?Garrth4 May 4, 2014
May 4, 2014 Draenei in WoD We are FINALLY back baby!Optimis20 May 4, 2014
May 4, 2014 Worgen Lore in Warlords As it turns out, there is at least one quest-line about them so far. http://beta.wowdb.com/quests/33840-the-plight-of-the-worgen I am as surprised as you are.Logark9 May 4, 2014
May 4, 2014 WoD quests (spoilers) We have threads for the Tess one and the Corki one, but I think it'd be a good idea to put them all in one place. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/3960-Warlords-of-Draenor-Quest-Preview-May-2-Hotfixes-Blue-Tweets-Classic-Games-Art Some interesting stuff here. Keep in mind that alpha is alpha.Reignac12 May 4, 2014
May 3, 2014 Treaty Of Orgrimmar If we follow the treaties set by countries of the real world and the forced reparations that came from them, it's clear to see that the Orcs got off extremely lightly. Explain to me why the Orcs (and the Horde in general) got off so lightly from what would have been a brutal treaty in the real world.Luthazlo377 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 If Anveena was avatar of Sunwell... Could Elune be a manifestation of the Well of Eternity? Anveena was said to develop personality and mind even though Korialstrasz did not intend to do so. There are a few thing she can do while the Naaru could not, such as creating Wildkin/Moonkin, empowering a raven into demi-god Aviana (who later took a form of Night Elf to learn their magic). The Titans are said to make the Well of Eternity as the source of magical and natural power and nourish life in all its wondrous forms. Elune magic sounds similar to that of the Well of Eternity, too. What do you think?Mokgath66 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Warlords of Draenor Questions. Are the warlords only Orcs? Will there be Draenei warlords? Will only the Horde get positive interactions with the "Warlords" of Draenor? Open to speculation as well as known answers thanks for any info.Anarcanist6 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Lorthamar Theron got the shaft Seems to me that this guy literally had the hardest job, having more facetime with garrosh and dealing with his stuff than anyone else this entire arc. And received very little recognition for it. #butthurt #madbroBloodfoo116 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 What's the lore behind no flying in Draenor? It really the only thing that bothers me about the change. For gameplay reasons I think it's great, but what's the explanation for it?Volkra49 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 If the draenei came from argus Why is Draenor named after them? Is it because orcnor sounds really stupid?Snipertaco25 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Ogres and Demon Blood. did they drink it? When the ogres joined the original Horde, did they also drink Demon Blood? or did they join for other reasons? I read in some websites that ogres used to war with the orcs so how they ended up with the 1st Horde confuses me. I thought maybe ogres who drank demon blood joined the Horde but I'm not so sure. can anyone tell me the real story behing Orc-Ogre relations? Thanks.Halank11 May 3, 2014
May 7, 2014 Turning back the clock. As a player of WoW from the get-go, I'm so very frustrated that the game is now exclusively aimed at getting to maximum level as fast as possible. I actually enjoyed playing pre-BC WoW, even tho' it was reasonably difficult and there were no help guides and add-ons to speak of. Players then had to play in all areas of Azeroth, and complete most of the quest lines along the way. "The journey" was the important part of the game, and 'end-game" was for those who had the resources (like guilds, friends on-line and playing time etc). Even with numbers of realms becoming joined, and x-realm playing areas, I still find that most of the time I am one of a very small number of players in all of the areas except for the end-game area. I recently read an article associated with the Beta release of ESO, dealing with the games starting zone(s). The writer explained that it is now understood that whenever a player starts a new game, if their attention is not grabbed after about 20 minutes, then the game is deleted and the player searches for something else. From this it would seem that Blizzard has recognized the same 'problem' and has therefore sacrificed pretty much all of the game play of WoW in order to (1) keep new players' interests from waning and (2) to keep those players who have pretty much exhausted races, specs proffs etc. interested, by getting them to end-game asap. So the problem of stuffed if I do and stuffed if I don't has meant that, after looking at the balance sheets, the game's decision makers have opted to vote for the 'end-game option'. This is sad: new players don't have the opportunity to take part in quests and general game play involving the lore of WoW, as well as exploring all the areas of Azeroth. Even without BoA's, it takes only a very short time to get to maximum level; consequently most of the areas are not even seen (or perhaps just a few quests completed in some). With Blizzard's resources, is it not perhaps possible to have some dedicated servers made available that do not have huge xp gains, where BoA's cannot be used, and perhaps where the guild perks advancing xp are not allowed. Or how about an option that players can choose to 'switch off" which-ever guild perks they want. I know that players are able to turn off xp, but this means that they have to utilize this option a heck of a lot of times, which in itself becomes somewhat both a turn-off and a financial liability. I'm sure that there are many other options available to turn back the WoW clock, however I haven't been able to think of any......PERHAPS YOU CAN!Feralfighter10 May 7, 2014
May 3, 2014 I got Warcrimes pn May first. I will give a rather, shall well say, bare bones review- yes that will do- I will give bare bones review once I get back from the dentist. However, I will say this- If you watched any of Blizzcon and know anything about WOD then the main plot of story rendered filler for the subplots that make the reader understand the current faction leaders better than any quest their in game polygon model can had out. Hint: Windrunner sisters. Any how iim off to -get bad news about something I will not want to hear.Alistrchaos74 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 redridge story What is the redridge story? Like who is the main quest giver what enemy's are there stuff like thatAnnanton14 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Time to learn how to speak Draenei ... ... https://twitter.com/DaveKosak/status/461990690357272577 Looks like we'll be learning a foreign language for a business trip. Except instead of a business trip it's war but close enough. This would mean Draenei in our timeline didn't learn common until probably them encountering the Alliance expedition?Vicara25 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Don Carlos Last night I was farming Escape from Durnholde for the shoulders the first boss drops on my druid. I made my long trip back to reset the instance and I saw this man and his beast walking along the road. The only thing on google I could find out about him is that he drops that cool pattern for his hat. It also made me remember that his poncho drops in the Hyjal raid off a different boss. What is the story behind this character?Columbina22 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 WoD alpha latest build screenshots http://imgur.com/a/6vLj8 http://imgur.com/a/zdpYn And a map: http://i.imgur.com/kuBzOQj.jpg I'm not the one taking them. I'm just putting them all in a convenient place. The big draenei town in the first one is apparently the Altar of Sha'tar. Oshu'gun/Genedar is untextured so far, but now more closely resembles Tempest Keep's satellites like Exodar. Curious that the orcs wouldn't notice the big metal deck sticking out the side. There's no way inside at the moment. Where Kil'sorrow Fortress and Skettis should be there are ogre forts instead. Kil'sorrow could have been built post-breaking, but given all the archaeology stuff mentioning Terokk I would have thought he already built it a long time ago. Maybe it was abandoned when he was deemed a heretic and the ogres built over its remains? I mean, Outland's Skettis doesn't look like a grand city to me either; it was probably built over the original one too.Reignac143 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Suggestion: How WoD should start and end. WoD patch 6.0 Jaina walks through the portal, slaughters every deluded/obnoxious caveman orc in 2 seconds (aka, all the iron horde), kills Grommash with a snap of her fingers, and wipes the floor with cowardly Garrosh's corpse. Leaves Old draenor, GG. Should be easy for the strongest mage on Azeroth to do (excluding Azshara). Time to get back to the actual relevant WoW lore that doesn't involve traveling back in time to kill orcs that are already dead.Frankenstula26 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 The nature of the mists From the Monk class page: ... From the Sha of Pride entry in the dungeon journal: ... I'm assuming that the green healing mists channeled by mistweavers are completely different from the evil sha mists conjured by the Sha of Pride, but has there been any official clarification after that plot twist in 5.4?Tsukinowa9 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Night Elves may not be "nocturnal" anymore. https://twitter.com/1990Sanji/status/435505646448820224 Important bits. ... ... ... ... ... ...Ferliona116 May 3, 2014
May 2, 2014 Wrathion releases Garrosh This just in. "Wrathion's pissed after Siege. Wrathion wants a united Azeroth, bad. He needs an army that will be strong enough to defend it, and he's lost his faith in the Alliance and Horde. He meets with Kairoz and explains his idea to protect the planet- with a united and equipped Iron Horde. Kairoz is convinced, and agrees. Wrathion breaks Garrosh out of panda-jail, and Kairoz sends Garrosh back into old Draenor with his mission- to see this whole WORLD painted red."Tiro14 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 Lady Liadrin retunring? based on the information provided by Wowpedia, the leader of the Blood knights will be crossing into the world of Dreanor to help in the efforts. It has been almost 5 years since she has been put back into story and I am a little excited to see her again. http://wowpedia.org/Lady_Liadrin "Liadrin and several Blood Knights make the journey through the Dark Portal to the Draenor of the past. She is seen in Talador working with Exarch Maladaar." Wowpedia-Eneru109 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 Mages = Mind Abilities? To what extent do mages have mind abilities? I would like to dwell my character into that, though of course I know that there would be huge limitations for RP, like: Only could enter minds if allowed (Forcing my way through most of time probably wouldn't work, unless the person I RP with lets me), I wouldn't be able to kill people through any telepathy, etc. Just wanted to know if a mage have these abilities, and to what extent. Of course with huge limitations, no fun if someone is super over powered. Anyways any advice, or anything in general would be awesome. Thank ya. :)Schwarrtz11 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 Future of Wrathion in Lore [SPOILER TALK] I just finished the legendary cloak quest chain. Wrathion's reaction to the ending of SoO is a completely bitter one, where he shows displeasure in Varian's lack of action to unite the Horde and Alliance. He starts saying how he should've just done things himself, like how "Auntie Onyxia" did. Clearly, he hates Varian. He states, before flying off (in whelping form!), that he will take matters into his own hands, no matter what it takes. He says this after getting lectured by the innkeeper, Tong, about how the Horde and Alliance are strong not despite each other, but BECAUSE of each other. If you've read any recaps about the book "War Crimes" by now, you may have noticed the vision Anduin had of an alternate universe where King Anduin (himself) fights the the Horde under Vol'jin's leadership. Now, I haven't read the book myself, and the recaps I've read don't mention King Anduin's age, so I may be wrong here. Also in the book, Garrosh gets broken out of jail by "a female human and orc with crossbows", who are most likely Left and Right, Wrathion's personal bodyguards, which links Wrathion into the plot directly since his guards are most likely not acting on their own. My theory is based off of the vision Anduin saw of himself leading the Alliance. Is it possible, that in order to prepare Azeroth against the fight against The Burning Legion, that not only empowered the "Iron Horde" by sending Garrosh back in time to make the Horde and Alliance "stronger" by having them face a powerful foe(following the Tong's advice), but he may also kill Varian in order for Anduin to take his place. After witnessing Anduin's strong desire for peace between the two factions himself, he believes that Anduin's the best candidate to unite Azeroth to defend themselves from the Burning Legion. As for how Varian is killed, I would predict that he gets corrupted somehow (since this is Blizzard we're talking about) by Wrathion's doing, and we have to kill him in a raid. At the end of this raid (assuming Corrupted Varian is the final boss), the Horde and Alliance leaders come to pay their respects, to which Anduin makes his stand for a union. The preview posted a while ago, where Garrosh compares Anduin to Arthas, shows that Anduin has absolutely no desire to be like Arthas or Garrosh, which is the central idea of his response to Varian's death. Anduin would give a speech to those present about how he refuses to lead with anger, hatred, and vengeance (like Arthas and Garrosh, though Arthas didn't really "lead), and calls for the ultimate end of the war between the Alliance and Horde to form a union, and depending on if Wrathion is present at any point at all during the times surrounding this, against the Burning Legion. I wouldn't like to call Wrathion "evil" for doing this. It seems to run in his blood to protect Azeroth, as the son of the Earth-Warder, and to be a bit, well, evil sounding. I'd say he fits the "Chaotic Good" alignment, since despite his destructive personality, he really just wants to protect Azeroth. Thank you for reading, and don't be shy to point out any errors or share your own ideas, since this is all just a theory written by some guy who hasn't read the book himself.Misako20 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 Half-Draenei Now I know Garona is living proof that a half-draenei/half-orc can work out... But could half-draenei/half-human work? Consider Med'an is PART human, I would assume so...or is it because he is part orc that he can take on human genes?Deedaru93 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 So, whose watching the Nexus? The Nexus is the largest concentration of arcane lyy-line connections in Azeroth made even larger by the redirection of those ley-lines during the Nexus War. This place of immense arcane potential it was used by Malygos in his plan to redirect all arcane energy in Azeroth into the twisting nether. After Malygos' demise the Blue Dragon flight lived and guarded this place, but by the end of Tides of War they had all seemingly moved on. Did they really leave this this tasty arcane battery available to any mage, demon, or deranged cultist willing to wear an extra thick sweater? Seems kinda irresponsible.Dorcy3 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 Dalaran above where Theramore once was? So I have absolutely no evidence to back this up but it is said that Dalaran no longer floats above the Crystalsong Forest due to the fact the mages of Dalaran locate the city where it is needed. So is it possible during this time of war that Dalaran has located to a new position close to the War-zone of Durotar? Also during this the Sunreaver Magi have been removed from Dalaran now that Lady Jania Proudmoore is in charge of Dalaran. So is it possible that next expansion we could see a new city where Theramore Isle once stood? This is pure speculation but I the idea just came to me!Wankus84 May 2, 2014
May 1, 2014 Who is this woodyjohnson guy? Woodyjohnson16 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Question for Blizz So how is the colonization of Northrend progressing? Have we pacified the Vrykul and Kvaldir yet? Have most of the Scourge pulled back to Icecrown? I want a house in Howling Fjord... With some Vrykul lady servants. Chop chop! (was flying around Northrend after doing some Naxx for Wraith Spear, and just wondered how, in the lore, are we progressing in Northrend now that Arthas is no more.)Sesshomaru51 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Dark Iron Dorfs Is there a lore reason that they have different skin color than the other two clans?Lazerhawk6 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 wow expansion I'm am currently level 15 and don't know very much about wow. my qusestion is when you upgrade to tbc expansion do you have to create a new character and start over or can you play as your origanal character you made in the beggining.Annanton9 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Lore Question Ok I haven't kept up with the whole theramore situation all i know Jania was good and went all dark idk why but w/e My question is why are there High elves all over dustwallow marsh?? it's really weird I thought there weren't that many left...I don't remember there being elves there when theramore was there...am i missing something? much help appreciated :)Vexsil4 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Pandaria during the Cataclysm Is there any evidence to indicate that anything happened to Pandaria during the Cataclysm? Any earthquakes? Angry elementals?Koryn18 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Debate: Masters of nature. Shaman Vs Druids. Hey guys, I was just wondering, with similar abilities and power over nature, who has a better control over their power, and nature? The druid, or the shaman? From what I know, shaman ask the elements for their help, and channel the energy of the elementals through themselves to create water, wind, fire/lava, and lightning. Droods on the other hand, take the elements around them and wield that instead. They can create storms, and use the air around them to force it into wind, or create rain, and use the water that way. Druids have control over existing trees, roots, grass, air, water Ect.. and can cause nature to grow, and flourish into overgrowth, and communicate with trees, and send whispers, and hear far off enemies on the wind. Where shaman on the other hand can generate their own electricity, wind, water and fire with the help of elementals. Where it's said that druids use the nature around them, Malfurion was able to create his own storm from nothing. A storm that's said to be half the size of the planet. (Which could easily destroy all life on the planet) Ysera, the most powerful druid, and the reason druids have their powers, is powerful enough to not only grow, but manipulate the roots of the world tree with ease. Thrall, who is said to be the most powerful shaman could use his mastery over the earth to commune with the elements to let his "soul-self" travel through to the center of the earth, even when his soul was split into four pieces and scattered through out the elements (Elemental bonds quest line) his elements raged, and caused havoc in the world. So.. Who is best in their mastery of nature? Drood, or shammy? Can a druid control the powers that a shaman conjures? Who wins the fight between Malfurion (Or Cenarius if you want..) Vs. Thrall (Or any other powerful shammy you can think of) Edit: I'm not going into the fact that shaman seem to be able to commune with spirits, or that druids can shapeshift, or use space to kill people. Simply, and purely the mastery over nature.Omniscience65 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 What is the Deal about the Mograines? Mograines?! My Deal- I am so confused by all the lore about the Mograine family! I have read almost all of the blog and forum posts about them I could find, but the answers always make me have to dig deeper further back in WoW time. Here is what I want to know about each of the men in the family. Darion-- Why did he kill himself? Why would Tirion want Darion to kill himself to be a hero? Why did he have such a good relation ship with his father? Alexandros-- Why did he end up killing Renault if Renault did not mean to kill Alexandros...or did he? How did the Lich King torture him and more importantly get his soul. Renault -- Who is Balnazzer and why did he make Renault kill his father?! Did Renault want to do it? Thanks! @Apollen-ArthasApollen4 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 westfall story hey guys, i am trying to complete westfall and i'm almost done. i just delivered a message to the king after the attack at the hill. he told me to deliver another messege to someone telling them that he will send help. so i did, but where do i go now?Annanton18 May 1, 2014