Guild Recruitment

Nov 22, 2010 Please Do Not Bump Threads Hello all, We understand this is a Guild Recruitment forum and posters here want to make sure their threads are visible. With that said, we want to remind you all that repeatedly bumping threads is a violation of our Forum Guidelines. Forum threads with active discussions are meant to remain at the top of the forums so players can easily find them, however, circumventing this by simply adding "bump" to a thread can result in the removal of one's posting privileges. This includes the same individual bumping a thread repeatedly, or multiple people taking turns bumping a thread. We'd like to keep this forum as clean and useful as possible, and appreciate your help in assisting us to that end. Forum Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/902031049#2 ...Zarhym0 Nov 22, 2010
Apr 20 Basic Recruitment Etiquette + Post Template ** NOTE: Do not post your ad as a reply to this thread. It's a great example of not being able to follow directions and likely a down vote from any credible recruiter. ** ______________ Here are some tips for getting your recruitment post noticed and cutting through a lot of the spam to find your right fit. Copy & paste this template to your post if you're looking for a guild. Explanation of each field follows. Additionally, listing your class/spec, progression, and a brief description of what you're looking for in the subject/title line of your post will expedite this process for recruiters. 1. Times available & time zone: 2. Server preference: 3. Faction preference: 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: 5. Current progression/experience: 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: 8. Anything else: 1. Times/time zones! Remember to post what times you are available, any times you are not available, or if your schedule is flexible at all. Too many times people post, "I need a guild that can work with my schedule," and then never bother to post their availability! Include your time zone as well. 2. Server preference: PvE, PvP, or RP? Is this 100% set in stone, or are you flexible? If you're not willing to transfer off-server, you should probably be posting on your realm-specific forum. 3. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde? Any flexibility? This means you too, Doubleagent! 4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: Are you wanting to raid seven days a week, eight hours a day with only bio breaks every two hours? Or do you need something more laid back, but still efficient? Or do you just want to sign on every other week or so? 5. Current progression/experience: Are you brand new to the game and have no idea what BoE means? Or have you been through multiple tiers and are just coming back to the game? Adding these details will help recruiters narrow down potential applicants and increase your chances of finding a good fit. Because the majority of this forum is populated by raiders, giving more details on what you are currently doing to improve your gear/play style will help sell a recruiter on a person who may not have quite as much experience or gear as the recruiter initially wanted. 6. If you are trying to go hardcore/semi-hardcore and have recent parses, link them! Why bother accepting and declining a million Btag requests just for them to ask for this basic info? 7. Contact info: Do you prefer guilds to respond within your thread, to an email address, or by adding your Btag? This will also help you narrow down guild choices if a cut and paste spammer chooses to ignore your preference! 7. UPDATE YOUR POST: If you do happen to find a home (yay you!), please do the forums a favor and update your original post to reflect your transferred/new guild status. Old/necro'd threads getting bumped by spam wastes everyone's time. 8. If it's not going to work out or you change your mind, simply say so. Recruiters are often only recruiting for one or two positions and may decline others if you accept an offer. If you vanish (delete/transfer) without a trace, they're left wondering if they still need to hold the spot. In the meantime, other applicants may have moved on and now the recruiter is back to square one, except now more frustrated and fed up. Recruiters will appreciate the few seconds it takes to shoot them a note before you peace out. 8a. Additionally, if someone adds your BattleTag and you can tell fairly early on that it's not going to work out, a simple, "Thanks, but I'm not interested," before removing them from your list makes everyone's life a little easier. TL;DR: It doesn't have to be a novel, but a little effort (and politeness) on both sides goes a long way. Cheers! ______________ ** Want to know if you're the victim of a drive by spray-and-pray spammer? Click the yellow down arrow by the character name on the left hand side of the post box, then click 'View Posts' -- it's a quick, simple way to see if someone took the time to tailor their message to your post (i.e. s/he actually read it) versus copy pasta. ** ______________ If you have any feedback on this post or have recruiting questions, please feel free to add my Btag, Riot#1851.Pravix321 Apr 20
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Guild Recruitment forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can recruit members for your World of Warcraft guild. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
9m Mythic US ~50th Guild Recruiting for BFA Hello there, a medium sized group of friends and I are forming another guild for the new expansion. We have formed several guilds over the years. Our guilds are casual in schedule and semi-hardcore in results. The guild will be made on tichondrius before bfa's release Many of us have raided within the top 20 US bracket, some even reaching into the top 10 and 5 brackets. However, we have decided to take wow less seriously and play on a seasonal basis. We play for progression. This means that any large lulls in Blizzard's release schedule of raids typically provoke us into breaks. We don't raid extensive farm content, but we are always ready for the release of new raids and have usually performed at a level somewhere in the US 50-100 bracket. We have led guilds in the 20-30 range, but that took much more work than we are willing to put in this time around. Our goals: Clear all mythic content within 2-3 months. Have a friendly and fun environment to raid in No headaches from subpar performers holding the group back Make friendships that span games and sometimes bleed into everyday life (lol) Have a raiding schedule that is commensurate to a person with a life outside of WoW TL;DR We don’t expect everyone to read the entire statement above, but it is there if you would like to hear a bit about our guild without having to wait for an interview. If you are interested in joining please fill out this extremely short application: https://goo.gl/forms/qmLuFtYSzofHEu1c2Caperx0 9m
12m [H or A] hpal LF raiding team Hi Guys! * ALLIANCE - Shoozadin-Moon Guard - iLevel 944 * HORDE - Shoozadin-Thrall - Not yet 110 (can be leveled) * Shooz#2307 - Discord * Shooz#11646 - Bnet * Available - Every night (except Sat) from 9:30pm EST to 12:45am EST. * Saturday I'm available from 6pm EST to 9:30pm EST and after 11:30pm EST * also available weekend mornings and early afternoon. * Looking for a 2-3 day per week group. Up to 3 hours per night. Looking for a team to clear Antorous with. Preferably on Heroic, as I'm a casual these days, but I am beyond capable of pushing mythic, I'll just need to study the fights. I'm an old-school heroic (pre-mythic days) progression holy paladin who took a break this expansion from raiding. Unfortunately, trying to find pugs is nearly impossible for me due to the fact that I took a break and switched factions (re-rolled, didn't transfer). I CAN raid on my horde character, but she is not 110 (easily fixed) and would need to be boosted in mythic + dungeons and lower tier raids for gear. My Alliance paladin is currently 944 with 2 legendaries (+1 alternate to switch around for certain fights). High enough weapon to unlock all the relic traits, and I consistently either out-heal or keep up with higher geared players. I have excellent raid awareness, and know my class inside and out. I can flex to DPS or Tank (if you want me to tank, you'll have to teach me the fights, I have never tanked them). I'm coachable, don't mind being called out on mistakes, and have any voice com you could think to use. Basically just looking for a squad I can group up with regularly. I'm not interested in transferring, but I do have a level 110 boost available if you can convince me to re-roll on your realm. (Will need to do trial runs with you and see how I click with your group before I do so). I've never cared too much about gear, so if you'd prefer I pick up the scraps until we decide I'm a good fit, that's fine. I've been on "probation" before when starting with a new group. Anyway - lemme know if you guys are interested. Hope to meet some cool new friends soon! <3Shoozadin3 12m
15m 972 10/11M Warlock Returning for BFA Title is self explanatory. Guild stalled out/imploded in March so I took a break. Looking to get prepped for BfA. Primarily looking for: 1) 2-3 day/week guild 2) Prefer 9pm cst start or later 3) Horde or Alliance it doesn’t matter I currently have 10/11M experience with experience sub 10% Argus and logs to show my proficiency on my warlock. Also have a boomkin and ele shaman alt that are heroic antorus geared and would be open to main swapping if need be in BfA. My battle.net is Spamhealzu@1973 so feel free to reach out as well as post in this thread. Thanks!Molybdenum3 15m
16m LF Raiding Guild I am looking for a later in the evening/night raiding guild. I currently main a 960 fury warrior. I'm willing to change factions if the fit is right. The times I'm looking to raid is preferable later than 8 PM MST. Side note: I've mained a warrior since cata and I'm looking for change, if your guild fits the times but not what your looking for hit me up anyways please.Adelar5 16m
18m 958 9/11M Exp Mage 9/11m ABT exp, CE for EN/TOV/NH and 6/9M for TOS Looking for active people still doing mythic + and raid. Btag: Exist#1230Exd16 18m
21m Returning Tank and DPS LF Mythic guild! As the title says a friend and I are looking to return for BFA. Before we get into the nitty gritty let's get a couple of things out in the open. 1. I am looking for a main tank spot. As in I'm one of the two primary tanks for the guild. Not the guy who primarily dps's and then tanks on three tank fights. 2. We're hoping/looking to find a long term home. We want to start the expansion with a guild and kill the final boss of the expansion with the same guild. Now with those out of the way, on to the nitty gritty. We're looking for a guild that raids on Tuesday and Wednesday anywhere from 8PM-12AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) I'm planning on leveling up two tanks at the start of the expansion and keeping them as up to date as I can. Now I'm not 100% decided on what two tanks those will be but I can say it'll be some combination of: BrM, Paladin, Warrior, DK. As for my friend he will most likely be either: Havoc, Enhancement, or a Hunter. That's really about it. I know some people put a massive wall of text here but let's be real 90% of people don't read it. They just post and move onto the next post. So any other details about my raiding history and such I'd like to discuss on comms or in whispers. My Btag is: Clayzen#1102 so if you want to talk add me and we'll chit chat! We look forward to hearing from you!Clayjira6 21m
24m 946 Vengeance LF Guild I am looking for a guild to finish out Legion and on in to BFA. I am looking to at least get AOTC and maybe go into mythic progression. I currently am 9/11H ATB, and have tanked in past expansions. I am on most nights and weekends doing dungeons, pvp, and farming rep. Pretty much enjoy most aspects of the game. I am available Sun-Thur 7:30 - 11pm EST, could be available on the weekends depending on the guild and times. Willing to transfer and may be willing to faction change. Bnet: Myztify#11873Tiamatz7 24m
26m Returning player looking for BFA home My wife and I are returning for BFA and are looking for a good home. We started raiding in vanilla WoW and kept on through Wrath of the Lich King. We left just before Cataclysm, and played SWTOR from launch, doing nightmare raiding until they stopped making group content. We dipped our toes back into Warcraft for Legion, but focused on 5 man content, without raiding. Now we're looking to come back and get a little more serious for BFA. We have extensive hardcore and semi-hardcore raiding experience, but are a little rusty when it comes to Warcraft raiding. I don't think it'd take us long to get back on the bike. Most of our old friends don't have time for MMOs anymore or are in different time zones and don't have the lifestyles to match our availability anymore. We're flexible on a lot of things (like faction, server, class/role, and degrees of hardcoreness/casualness), but the main raid times we'd be looking for are in the Mon/Wed/Thurs/Fri 9pm-midnight Central standard time frame. We'd be playing on weekends, but wouldn't want to commit all of our weekends to raiding. We also probably wouldn't want to commit to more than two raid nights a week. I currently have Mage, Hunter, Warlock, Druid, and Warrior ready to go. I'd say I'm currently most experienced on my Hunter and Mage, but find all of my characters fun (though on my druid, I prefer Resto to the other druid specs). My wife has the most experience healing on various classes, but has tanked on her paladin quite a bit, and can dps as well. We also have a good friend that we met through SWTOR who's interested in playing as well, at the times that we are, but hasn't committed to raiding yet. Thanks everyone. BFA looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.Mombo10 26m
27m Nexus - 10/11M 2-Day Guild Recruiting For BfA <Nexus> (Alliance) on Dalaran US is a 10/11M 2 Day guild currently recruiting Exceptional players for our core raid team as we prepare for Battle for Azeroth! We raid Mon/Wed from 8-12 Server time (EST) with optional full Heroic clears on Tuesdays ****We are currently full on healer applications**** About us: Nexus is a very tight knit community of players that value respect above all else. Most of us have been raiding together since Cata, but everyone we’ve gained since then has become family here. We do lots of guild events and are constantly trying to help one another out, whether it’s gearing a scrub alt or grouping for a tricky achievement! Groups constantly are forming all week to get that 15+ done or farm dat sweet AP. We have a great, relaxed atmosphere that’s shockingly positive, especially for a mythic guild. There are no ragers here, and constructive feedback is a part of guild life. If you're interested you can fill out an application at: https://goo.gl/forms/VikOxodlGJ3e1KOU2 We look forward to hearing from you!Myrcyr26 27m
28m New to the Game Hey, I'm a brand new player to the game and am looking for a helpful guild. Don't know if that's possible but I'm still getting down the basics of everything and could use some helpful players. I'm a fast learner and am fairly good at most mmorpgs, just trying to get my foot in the door.Victoriria2 28m
28m <Space Force> Tuesday nights 9 - 12 CST! Hey! Thanks for checking us out. We're a group of veteran players (since Vanilla) looking to raid consistently in BFA. Cutting right to it, we don't want to be a "cutting edge guild". We're looking for those players out there (adult) who love to get lost in the nostalgia of WoW days and pushing raids. The ones who now may be slightly busier with life, but want to hop on and enjoy the community and excitement of progressing through a raid, or running some dungeons together late at night while drinking your favorite beer (or fruit splasher... no judgments). Make no mistake, we ARE serious about progressing through content. We plan to push heroic through all raids. We're just not planning on scolding your !@# on Discord for having human being moments where you stand in that obvious $%^- on the ground you forgot to look out for. Whoops. Come and plan to raid, plan to laugh, and plan to make some new friends. Times/time zones: Tuesday night (required) 9 - 12 CST. Thursday night (optional - raid/dungeon) 10 - 12 CST. Server: Emerald Dream Faction: Horde Semi-hardcore/casual: We take the approach that we should have a fun atmosphere with a capable group. In other words, we aren't trying to blast anyone when they make a mistake. We are staying away from mythic level raids. Contact info: Bnet - Jidn#1801Trollmaster1 28m
30m ♿ 11/11M LF Boomkin/Mage ♿ Vindicatum.com - 11/11M (T21) US 62 | US 31 (T20) | US 37 (T19) | US 50 (T18) | Icecrown Alliance NO Split runs NO Alts required NO Extended raid times NO Additional raid days Needs (ALL CORE SPOTS) • Balance Druid • Mage • Any and all players with exceptional logs are 100% in consideration 3-days a week - 10.5hrs (EST) Sun - 8pm - 12:15am EST Mon - 9pm - 12:15am EST Wed - 9pm - 12:15am EST CONTACT Recruiter: Lup#11167 | GM: Arrow#1690 | Website: http://vindicatum.com | Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/icecrown/Vindicatum Vindicatum Highlights • Friendly and mature environment. We are an adult oriented guild with a member base comprised of college students and working professionals. Drama/raging is not tolerated and mutual respect is expected from everyone. • A long term guild with history behind it. Our guild has maintained a strong raid team since late 2006 with consistent leadership and low member turnover. We are more than just a guild, we are a community. • We raid 3 nights a week, 10.5 hours per week. We never go over the above listed times. Once the tier is cleared, you can expect to raid dramatically less, many times 1 day a week. • Progression based loot council system. We are committed to a system that is both ethical and equitable while helping us to achieve our goals. No DKP counting or fighting guild members in bid wars. • We love and encourage alts! Optional alt raids scheduled on off nights with strong leadership. • Off night shenanigans. Alt Raids, Old Raids, Mythic+, PvP, Transmog runs, etc.. are always happening at all times of the day. Past achievements • ABT - US 62 • ToS - US 31 • NH - US 37 (World 8th Speed, World 6th Execution) • ToV - US 38 • EN - US 46 • HFC - US 55 (Multiple TOP 10 world HFC speed and execution ranks.) • BRF - US 116 • SOO - US 45 (10m) • US ~200 Ra-Den and US ~245 Heroic Lei Shen • World ~75th Kil’Jaedan/Muru • World ~100 kills from SSC to Sunwell (all pre-nerf) • World ~100 Naxxramas Immortal • Realm first Obsidian Slayer/Magic Seeker/Conqueror of NaxxramasLupp167 30m
34m [A]<TMoM> 11/11M Lead LF Mythic Raiders! <The Men of Mayhem> is back and looking for people to begin raiding and prepare for BFA! We are semi-hardcore level 25 raiding guild on the US-Stormrage (PvE) server. We are a 20 man mythic progression-focused guild that is looking for exceptional players (purple/orange parses) to fill it's ranks!. We are a group of players who have been playing together for multiple years now, however we took a break beginning at the beginning of Mists of Pandaria, and are now reforming to prepare for Mythic raiding in Battle For Azeroth. Raid Times Sunday: 9:00 PM to 12:00 PM EST Monday: 9:00 PM to 12:00 PM EST Tuesday: 9:00 PM to 12:00 PM EST Wednesday: Off Night Thursday: Off Night Friday: Off Night Saturday: Off Night Our Current High Priority Needs Deathknight, DPS, (HIGH) Druid, Boomkin, Resto, Feral (HIGH) Hunter (HIGH) Mage (HIGH) Monk, Mistweaver, Windwalker (Low) Paladin, Holy, Ret, (HIGH) Priest, Shadow, Holy / Disc (HIGH) Rogue (HIGH) Shaman Elemental, Enhance, Resto (HIGH) Warlock (High) Warrior DPS, (HIGH) Feel free to contact myself or the Raid Leader if you have any questions or are looking into joining the guild! Or toss an app in at themenofmayhem.enjin.com/ (Don't worry, it's short and sweet) Mancheese - Mancheese#1508(GM/Recruitment Officer) Fireholder - Beholder#1925 (Raid Leader) If you believe you are a top tier player and are better then what we currently have, then please apply and you will be taken into consideration against our current roster players. What You Can Expect From Us We offer a progression-minded raid environment. We continually make sure that each of our raiders is performing at the top of their game and those who are found to be under performing are asked to step up their game immediately. As we only raid for 9 hours a week but still aim to clear all Mythic content, we don't have time to mess around or carry anyone. While we do like to have fun in between bosses, during trash pulls, on off nights and etc., we know when it's time to get down to business and be serious. On off nights, we offer things like Rated Battlegrounds, Heroic runs, alt runs, achievement runs through old content, as well as multiple guild Arena Teams, if there is the interest. What We Expect From You We expect first and foremost that you know how to play your class at a proficient level. Though the most important thing we are looking for is people who can take criticism and WANT to learn and play to the best of their ability. We want to make sure before you get here that you are a player that we will have fun spending at least 9 hours a week with. We also prefer that you are a player who is typically online for more than just to raid - it's no fun to raid with someone that logs in for the raid, logs out afterwards, and then is not seen until the next raid. We also expect you to remember that the fat old woman looked like a lusty wench. Raiding With Us 1. We are a tight-knit group of raiders. We have a set group that we plan on going in with every night, but EVERYONE who is raider status in our guild will get a chance to raid. We do not run one set of group, to be successful we must have many successful people so everyone will get a chance to be in almost every night of raid. 2. Only main characters are allowed in the raid. Depending on raid composition, however, the raid leader or role leader may request that you bring an alt in order to have a better group (e.g. we don't have enough healers for the night and you have a well-geared healer alt). 3. We use a Loot Council system to distribute loot in our main raids. Factors that we look at when determining winners are: size of upgrade, overall performance, dedication to guild, and rank 4. Discord is expected to be kept clear at all times during times of progression. We like to chatter in-between farm bosses, during trash, and etc, but our ultimate goal during our raid times is to down bosses. We have designated in-game chat channels, as well as raid chat and guild chat, for each of the roles represented in the raid (e.g. melee, ranged, healers, and tanks). Discussion not pertinent to the encounter at hand should be kept there. 5. DPS are expected to pre-pot as well as pot during the middle of encounters. Period. Wiping to Heroic Majordomo at 40k health left sucks. 6. If you are consistently under performing, you will be replaced. We genuinely like everyone we allow into the guild, however we are progression-minded and need the best possible group, every position is competitive (this helps all our raiders stay at the top of their game).Mancheese65 34m
37m 2day|Semi-Hardcore|LF DPS [Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting! ABOUT US: We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We do not add extra days or hours during progression. Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous/current content, and because of this we expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids on the weekends, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Many people play other games as well on off-nights. We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done. Currently 11/11H AOTC, with plans of pushing Mythic in BFA. EXPECTATIONS: - Must be at least 25 years of age. - Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone if necessary. - Previous raiding experience. - Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact - High attendance (80%+). - Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role. - Work collaboratively. - Willingness to take/give constructive criticism. - Don’t be a toxic douche. Nobody wants to spend raid night with the guy who cries about parses or the guy who blames everyone but themselves. RAID SCHEDULE: Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time). Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: Melee DPS: Druid, DK, Warrior, Monk Ranged DPS: Priest, Druid, Shaman, Mage Heals: CLOSED Tank: CLOSED Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us! All exceptional applicants will be considered. CONTACT INFO: Apply Directly @ https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/ Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767) Kinksi (Dilemma#1281) Bakua (Nuka#11152)Soulsworn73 37m
37m New BfA Raiding Guild (Kel'Thuzad) Guild: Extraction Where: Alliance, Kel'Thuzad Who: Anyone who wants a home for BfA, experience is preferred but not mandatory. We are more than willing to help people learn. Good day everyone, and thank you for taking the time to read this post. Extraction is a new guild on KT and we are looking to expand our ranks with well, everything. We have 5 core members, all of whom used to be heroic raiders in past xpac's (WOLTK/CATA/MOP) but have taken some time off. But with the new expansion, we will be looking to progress into heroic and mythic. If this seems like the right fit for you, please just reply to this thread or add Trost on the KT server!Trost0 37m
42m ¨Quebec Groove¨ recrute... Bienvenue à tous! Guilde Québecoise récemment crée sur le serveur ¨Sargeras¨. Nous comptons maintenant une dixaine de québecois/québecoise et cherchons tous types de joueurs intéressé à joindre une guilde amicale. Nos ¨Raid¨ sont présentement le Vendredi et Samedi à 10h00 PM heure de l'Est et nous sommes en pleine progression de Antorus en mode héroic. Les membres de la guilde utilisent généralement le ¨Voice chat¨ de Blizzard pour communiquer mais nous disposons aussi d'un Discord. N’hésitez surtout pas à venir nous poser des questions.Felorie6 42m
43m Solid Rogue Needs raiding guild Rogue Hello I am a raider who shows up every week prepared to win.I excel in raid awareness and knowing my class. I am looking for a established guild who has an opening to finish up raiding in Legion and a plan moving forward in BFA . I am mature and sarcastic I love to joke around and having fun. I enjoy + mythics and raiding .Started out this expansion as a DH then had a personal issue come up and had to leave the game for most of the rest of this expansion came back a few months ago, Joined a guild with good people but later discovered it is just not going to be a great fit moving forward. ( details can be provided if it is important to you ) A perfect fit for me would be a guild that is serious but does not take themselves to serious. Progression is important to me but not the end of it all as long as we are semi competitive and when raiding we go in with intent. The best raid times for me would be sometime between 8pm and midnight EST. If you and your guild have a great plan for BFA ...along with a plan on how to get there,,, Looking for a solid team member who does the little things to be ready and shows up and is around to help and run just about anything then please send me an in game whisper WakaWaka#11740 ...Willing to travel and change factions. https://raider.io/characters/us/kaelthas/Subjugat https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kaelthas/subjugatRikitikitave11 43m
44m Recruiting for BFA! [Turalyon Raiding Guilds] Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in! Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community! Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/ If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Mythic guilds organized by start times. MORNING (5am+) AFTERNOON (Noon+) [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic EVENING (5pm+) [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic [H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic [H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic [H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic [H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic [H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic [H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic [A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic [H] Occasional Excellence - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic [H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8:30pm-11:15pm EST Mythic [H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic [A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic [H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic LATE NIGHT (9pm+) [A] FORCE - Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-11pm EST Mythic [H] Massacre Scene - Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic ---- **CONSIDERING XFER FROM ALTERAC MOUNTAINS TO TURALYON, JOIN THEM** [H] Maximum Effort - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic [H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic [H] Synthesize (Weekend) - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic [A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic [H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic [H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic [H] Synthesize (Weekday) - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic [H] Synthesis (Weekday) - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic [H] Synthesis (Weekend) - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic [H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST MythicSìeara49 44m
47m Druid/monk LF BFA mythic guild Balance/Resto Druid and WW monk We have both played since BC so we have been around the block. Both in our early 20s with open schedules so we will be on time to raids ready for action! we are looking to change servers! my battle tag is NoobAbuser#1629 i would like to get in discord so we can talk further about any question that you may have! https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/burning-blade/delir%C3%AEous https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/burning-blade/%C3%81materasuDelirîous5 47m
53m 5/11M 11+ year guild LF All BFA In Relentless, our goal is to maintain a relaxed raiding atmosphere that is focused on clearing mythic content while still having fun. Relentless has been on Undermine since May 26, 2007 and we have been actively raiding in every tier since forming. We raid current content on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 8:00-11:00 PM EST while running Mythic+ and alt raids on off nights, among other activities. Occasionally we will go back and kill previous mythic content. We are looking to have a 30 man roster in BFA with rotating spots based on performance. Current Needs: 2 Melee Dps (Preference to competent tank OS) 2-3 Healers 3-5 Ranged Dps (full on mages and shadow priests) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/undermine/Relentless Legion and Previous expansion progress. Any player will be considered regardless of spec and class as we have individuals who are very flexible on what they play. We are always looking for great people to fit into our unique raid team. This is a guild that you can actually call a home. Personally I've been here for 8 years and haven't looked back. If you are interested, reply to this post (and leave contact info), or add one of us! Add on Bnet: Veloth#1394 Killzone1210#1379 Wizaro#1896 Add on Discord: Veloth#8437 Killzone1210#4720 Wizaro#8245Veloth20 53m
1h <Massacre> 10/11M LF LOCK/BOOM Guild Name: Massacre Guild was founded back in 2007 and has since been a raiding force on our server. Server: US-Turalyon (PVE) EST Faction: Horde Raid Times: 8:30pm-Midnight EST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Loot System: EPGP Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/ Atmosphere: Adult (rated R) Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform Recent Progression: 10/11M AbT (p3 Argus) 7/9M TOS 9/10M NH 3/3M TOV 7/7M EN About Us: We are a mature progression-oriented raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our raid leader(s) research heavily to help prepare for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent. Our guild atmosphere is laid-back and fun-loving. Raiding is not supposed to be a second job! In our spare time, we enjoy alts, m+, other games, and listening to music in discord. If you want to be a part of a fun group of people that also gets stuff done -- Massacre could be the place for you! What we are accepting: (please note, minimum 965+ ilvl and 75+ artifact) RANGE (looking for 1) --Warlock --Boomkin MELEE --Demon Hunter Primary recruitment needs are bolded. As always, exceptional applications for any class/role will be considered. Please note that we are extending our lockout for CE. If you are still looking for a large number of upgrades we cannot help until we get CE. If you are looking to join for post-Legion only, many of our players will be swapping mains/roles for BfA and we are openly recruiting all roles/classes. Please feel free to put in an app or contact an officer! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper or through battle tag: Byleana - GM - Byleana#1633 Karalea - Ranged Lead - Kara#1715 or @Karalea#8566 Myricalus - Melee Lead - Myricalus#1115 Hanrak - Heal Lead - Han#12306 Quelise - Raid Lead - Smflavin#1985Karalea274 1h
1h [H] Morning Mythic Raid Team - 10/11M <Regency> Horde ~ Mal'Ganis Raid Team 2: Afterdawn 10/11M Antorus ~ 6/9 M ToS ~ 7/10 M NH Raid Times: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 10:00am to 1:00pm CST (server time) Currently recruiting for BFA (Updated 6/20/18) : Death Knight: Frost, Unholy Demon Hunter: Havoc Druid: Boomkin, Feral, Resto Hunter: Open Mage: Open Monk: Windwalker, Mistweaver Paladin: Retribution Priest: Shadow Rogue: Open Shaman: Elemental, Enhancement Warlock: Open Warrior: Fury, Arms All exceptional DPS may apply! MUST have logs to apply! About: Afterdawn is one of five raid teams within Regency. We are a semi-hardcore team with a unique time slot. Our goal is to continue pushing Mythic content in an attempt to secure Cutting Edge achievements. We are a tight knit group with a focus on team progression. Apply: Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/ Contact: Lead: Rautha (listen#1368) Officers: Izzybells (izy#1699) - recruitmentIzzybells0 1h
1h {H}Mythic Raiding Guild Rebuilding for BfA <Gehenna> is reforming on the Borean Tundra Server(PST) and looking to move back into mythic raiding in BfA. Guild is over a decade old over 3 servers and multiple names. Have several old members from previous expansions coming back to join which should make for quick progression in BfA. Will need a few skilled players to come fill the gaps on the roster. Currently all roles are open(except tanking slots) and open to any skilled player. Raid times are tentatively Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 5:30-8:30 PST For more info or to apply message Keì(kei#1785) or Furn(furnace#1258) in-game.Keì15 1h
1h <Decipher> 5/11M ANT LATE NIGHT RAIDING LFM! Are you just coming back to the game? Have you been a long-time player but just haven’t found the right guild for you? If you're interested in eventually becoming a Mythic raider, regardless of current experience, please keep reading. This post is for you. Your Item Level and experience in raiding are not factors for joining. The leadership team in <Decipher> has experience raiding in top US guilds and knows what it takes to lead a solid team. We are not necessarily looking for Mythic ready players and we are not looking for the best players in the world. We are simply looking for players willing to learn and to grow as a team. Our main goal is to continue to cultivate our core raid team and to take players with an eager heart and a willingness to learn into the raiding world. We want to form a lasting group that not only wants to down bosses at a Mythic level on a casual schedule, but that also wants to have a great time doing it as well. ______________________________________________ Current Progression: - 5/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne - 11/11 Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne Who We Are: - Decipher is a stable late night alliance guild on Frostmane - US. - We are looking for people who are interested in raiding and that have the desire to help rebuild a guild to what it once was as a top 3 guild on Frostmane and top 500 US guild during past expansions dating back to the early part of The Burning Crusade. - The guild is progression oriented with the intent for pushing Mythic raid content in BFA. - Raid Times – Tuesday/Wednesday 11 PM - 2 AM CST. Seeking: - Melee DPS (1) - Ranged DPS (3) - Healer – Shaman (1) ______________________________________________ Overall we are looking for people from every spectrum of the game. Experienced players burnt out from hardcore progression who want a more casual environment. New/Casual players with an eagerness to learn and who, most importantly, can accept constructive criticism. We are willing to sit down and work with every member on their rotation, talents, gems, etc. We don’t care how much or how little experience you have. Show us how much you want to raid and how you want to add to our growing community. That is what we care about. If this sounds like something you are looking for, and would like to push end bosses into Mythic - please contact us! Contact: Levitas - Frostmane - (GM) BNET - Chauvinist#11756 (Will Respond within 36 Hrs) Truth - Frostmane - (CO-GM) BNET - Truth#11773 (Will Respond within 36 Hrs) Atrayou - Frostmane - (Officer) Kagehime - Frostmane - (Officer)Truth34 1h
1h Fatal- Recruiting for SPACE FORCE Fatal- Illidan- Horde Est. Nov 2014 RAID TIMES Tuesday & Thursday 830-1130pm cst About Us We are a mythic raiding guild with the goal of achieving Cutting Edge every tier in BFA. With only a 6 hour raiding schedule we are looking for talented players who can quickly and efficiently down bosses in mythic raiding. We have a great adult social atmosphere with lots of humor. If you are looking to push yourself in BFA and want a guild who can provide the atmosphere and players that will match your efforts then you have come to the right place. RETURNING MYTHIC EXPERIENCED RAIDERS ARE WELCOME! COME GET GEARED AND PREPPED FOR BFA! PROGRESSION Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M Trials of Valor- 3/3M Nighthold- 10/10M Tomb of Sargeras- 5/9M Antorus- 6/11M What you can expect: ● our goal will always be to get cutting edge every tier! ● players who know what to do in raid, come prepared, and can clear the content easily ● players that will match your efforts and a guild that will provide you the opportunity to succeed ● a great place for not only wow, but other games as well. ● we like running mythic+ on off nights ● competitive raid spots! What we are looking for: ● Adult players 21+ years or older ONLY! ● have a working Mic and actually use it ● Make sure our raid schedule fits your lifestyle. we expect good attendance. Must maintain 85% or higher ● don't get offended easily. There is a lot of adult humor and language here. ●Know your class! Make sure you are up to date on the meta of your class so you can maximize your through put. ● you MUST know how to utilize Warcraftlogs to make sure you are always improving ● positive attitude in and out of raid ●you need to be somewhat active on off nights. ●MUST HAVE PAST OR CURRENT RAID EXPERIENCE RECRUITING Big need on resto shaman, resto druid warrior dps, shadow priest -OPEN RECRUITMENT except for tanks APPLY ONLINE AT fatalgg.enjin.com (Make sure to check your Application for approval and updates. it should send ya an email as well)Gluttonyx13 1h
1h <Toast> Team 14 9/11M LF DPS! Toast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through ABT and on to BFA. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern). Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule. Currently our group is 9/11M Most recently killed Coven in 37 attempts. We went from 2/11-9/11 in 2 months w/o saving a lockout. We are currently seeking: DPS: High need for Moonkin, Shadow Priest, Rogue, Ele shaman or any high parsing DPS. Healers: Disc Priest, MW Monk (having competitive dps or tank OS is highly desirable). To be considered, applicants must: - be 965+ equipped and itemized (exceptions for situations like convergence/arcano crystal dropping ilvls) - 75+ concordance levels in your main spec weapon - have all relevant legendaries for their Main spec - have logs ready for review - have a great mythic raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve. - Some of our team push keys regularly and have ranked as high as US 50 this xpac for M+. Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team going into BFA. If interested please contact: Wonka#1307 or apply at toastguild.comWonk135 1h
1h <L&A> - Proudmoore-US [A] 10/11M Recruiting! <Liberty and Allegiance> - Proudmoore-US [A] 10/11M Recruiting! Weekday Team: Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST Progression: 10/11M ABT Current Needs: Warlock and other exceptional Ranged DPS Weekend Team: Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST Progression: 10/11M ABT Current Needs: Tank, Boomkin, and other exceptional Ranged DPS *Will consider any exceptional applicants* What we expect from you: We ask that you come to raid prepared to kill the boss! -Watch videos and guides for the boss we are working on -Have all necessary raid addons and weak auras up to date -Be properly gemmed and enchanted with highest available. -Have PLENTY of consumables ready (potions,health pots, stat food, runes etc.) -Maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. -Have a positive attitude! -You must have a working mic and be able to talk on discord -You must transfer to Proudmoore to be on the team What you can expect from us: Leadership will follow above guidelines and also: -We offer you a stable active guild with players who have raided together for many years, we don’t miss raid because of attendance problems -We have many players who run M+ -We offer a positive raid environment, trolls and jerks are shut down immediately -We provide cauldrons, feasts, and repairs for raiders. -We use loot council to fairly distribute gear in what we feel is best for the team. More information at and apply at: la-gaming.enjin.com or Contact us: (contact both for your team your applying to) *Weekday Team* -Vizzard#11741 (@Vizzard#7004 Discord) -Presario#1379 (@lukec1996#5216 Discord) *Weekend Team* -Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord) -Gris#1272 (@Gris#9036 Discord)Grisanthr386 1h
1h [H] <WWS> Th/Sun 7:30-11 EST LFM Mythic Greetings! <We Were SOLDIERs> is a semi-HC guild looking to do heroics and dabble in mythics in legion. We are located on the Stormreaver US server, Horde side. If you are a displaced raider, just coming back to legion, or looking to get on a Heroic/Mythic raid roster we may be a good fit for you! We are an exceptionally good fit for veteran HC raiders who prefer to raid for fun in a relaxed environment rather than have WoW raids feel like another job. Raid Times: Thursday 8:00-11:00 EST Sunday 7:30-11 EST We are strictly 2 nights, however we have optional Raid nights: Tuesday 8 EST (Optional Mains-Deep Farm)-Not Currently running Wednesday 8 EST (Optional-Alts/casual Raider run) Hoping this maybe grows into a 1 night/week raid squad. Trialing it this tier. Progression: 6/11 M ABT 5/9 M ToS 5/10 M NH 4/7 M EN 3/3 H ToV. M+ Note: It is important to note here. We have a few main raiders who push M+ leaderboards very hard weekly. A few are often top US clear times and do 23 and higher (continues to increase as gear goes up). +15 is the guild minimum completed weekly. Old Progression: Most of BC Raids (hyjal excluded) All of Wrath Spread after wrath, most of us raided until WoD. Core members completed all content in Cata and MoP Needs: These are all CORE positions! *Healer-Ability to flex DPS is highly preferred. *FLEX HEALER-DPS 80% of the time and fill as a healer when a main heals has to miss raids. *BOOMKIN *Mage *Ret Paladin *Demon Hunter DPS *DPS-any exceptional DPS. *FLEX TANK-DPS about 75% of the time and fill for tank. About Us: We are a close knit group that started raiding over 10 years ago. Our goal as a guild has always been to see the content of each raid. We then generally strive to down all content on harder difficulties. Many of our members were former top 100 raiders and put up top parses and remain competitive. Due to a 2 night schedule we will not likely down everything on mythic in an expansion. We play games outside of WoW together as well (League of Legends, HOTS, SC2, Hearthstone, Diablo, etc) About the GM: The GM has been a top tier raider for years. Through Cata and MoP he was consistently a top 100 world healer who was in the #2 3 day/week guild US. He was an officer and raid leader during those times. He also worked with Blood Legion and subbed in with their PTR raids. He is very competent at breaking down raid mechanics and content. When we push harder difficulties we have the leadership to do it seamlessly. Loot Rules: We use a modified loot council style for loot. As a trial you will be running up to 3 weeks (1-2 weeks is the average) with the group for us to evaluate your performance. Don't worry we are not too harsh as our raid goals are not too lofty at the moment (just clear all content on heroic). Our philosophy is: Loot is only a tool to complete more content. Therefore, loot drama is not tolerated. By the end of the expansion you will be fully geared if you are showing up for raids. We are very fair and straightforward so we don't have issues with loot. RC LOOT COUNCIL addon is used during master looted raids. Guild Attitude: Many of us are in the age range of 21-35. We are all adults, as such we have an adult Curse Voice Server and interactions with each other. We push each other to do better and often make fun of one another in the process. If you are easily offended, need a safe space, or feel that you are a special snowflake; we are not the guild for you. If you can take some banter and dish it out then you will fit right in. Anytime you have 10-30 people working together you will have issues. The difference between success and failure is how you resolve those conflicts. We are drama free. The way we stay that way is by resolving conflicts early. About You: We are looking for consistent raiders who can make our scheduled raid times 80+% of the time. We expect you to have read up on your class, know the raid encounter mechanics, and be able to perform your role well. We all will make mistakes but we ideally want raiders who learn quickly from them and adapt. If you make a mistake we will tell you how to fix it. Similarly, if you have some ideas to share you will be given time to do that. Ultimately, we are all here to have fun, make new friends, and down some digital bad guys. If you have read this far and are still interested feel free to contact me in game. my ID is listed below. We will consider all exceptional players and will take small groups as well. If you are looking for a casual, non-raid position you are also welcome in our guild. GM ID: Pardeux#1196Clawandordér169 1h
1h Exodus [H] of SHC Recruiting for BfA Mythics Exodus of Shadow Council US (PVE) is currently recruiting for Battle for Azeroth. CLASS NEEDS AS OF June, 15 2018 Range - Medium Melee - Medium Heals - Low Tank - Closed We are always looking for exceptional players to improve our roster. If you are such a player, please apply regardless of posted class needs. ABOUT EXODUS Exodus is a raiding guild located on the US realm Shadow Council. It was founded in February of 2006, and remains one of the oldest guilds on the server. Throughout 2006-2010 the guild focused primarily on highly competitive raiding, pursuing 25-man content with a demanding 5-night schedule. It has successfully earned a multitude of server firsts, and often ranked among the world top in progression. Some of the guild's more notable achievements included: Celestial Defender, Grand Crusader, A Tribute to Insanity, and others. As of 2014, the guild adopted a less strenuous approach to the game, and moved to the Zul'Jin server under the name Deicide. We Took a break after the "greatness" that was WoD and raided in different MMOs while maintaining a casual presence in WoW. With much of the original core group in tact, we are seeking to bolster our core with a few highly skilled, motivated, and experienced players. Our primary goal is to return to our home server and climb the ranks of mythic raiding once again. OUR EXPECTATIONS At Exodus, we pride ourselves for our friendly and social atmosphere, while maintaining a goal-oriented raiding environment. Once raid begins, we expect raiders to be focused and prepared; this includes preparing for boss fights, minimizing absences, and bringing plenty of consumables. We value skill, dedication, discipline, and shun immature elitism. In an effort to maintain raid cohesion and keep turnover to a minimum, we are looking for mature long-term players. LOOT (With mythics going personal loot, the following is pointless; however, in the event that Blizzard decide to change their minds--the following will come into play.) To minimize loot bias, we utilized a loot council system based on facts and numbers. All loot and attendance is publicly tracked on our custom-designed website, which enables us to compare player stats while looting. This allows more flexibility than traditional DKP systems, while maintaining the open and unbiased nature of checks and balances. Priority is naturally placed on serving guild progression, but a great effort is made to keep the system fair. Loot discussion, complaints, and questions are welcome and can be directed to a designated loot officer. REQUIREMENTS - Previous raiding experience. - Stable schedule and ability to attend most raid days. - Experience with addons such as Deadly Boss Mods (other class-specific addons may also be required). - Discord voice chat client installed. - Stable internet connection and a reliable computer (regular lag, graphic issues, or crashing is not acceptable). - Ability to handle constructive criticism and be a team player. RAID SCHEDULE Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (with one friends and family day to clear heroics and normals whereof attendance is not required) between 8pm and 11pm Central Time CST. Raiders are expected to attend every raid or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. At Exodus we understand real life happens, our philosophy has always been RL > WoW. We, therefore, do not have a defined attendance cut-off, so long as absences do not become habitual. HOW TO APPLY To apply, Please apply at http://exodusshc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php. The website is still under construction, and its functionality is purely for application purposes at this time. For questions or concerns, please contact Gladiator (Gladiator#1824), Cathulu (Cathulu#1796) or Rev ( Rev#1287) in game. The plurality of our membership has raided together for several years, and some have even known each other from as far back as Everquest. While closely adhering to the classic mentality of putting time and effort in to achieve excellence, we wish to welcome more people to our extensive, continuing history. We are looking for members that will stick around for years to come--growing as a part of our team. While we take raiding as serious as anyone else and we prefer to do it with friends, no expectation is made to be social. If you choose to log in for raids and log out when complete--as long as you are prepared and dependable--we could care less. That said, it is not uncommon after a long raid night for several members to stick around in discord and socializeGladiator394 1h
1h [H]Regency - 10/11M - BFA Recruitment <REGENCY> Horde, Mal’Ganis Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed. We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth. Progression 10/11M Antorus 8/9M Tomb of Sargeras 10/10M Nighthold 3/3M Trial of Valor 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Recruitment Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+. Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/ Raid Teams Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 5/11 Mythic Time: 7pm to 10pm CST Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Raid Team One - Mythic Raid Team Progression: New Team with Mythic Raider Leadership Time: 9:30pm to 1am CST Days: Wednesday, Thursday Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team Progression: 10/11 Mythic Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 5/11 Mythic Times: 9pm to 12am CST Days: Tuesday, Wednesday Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 9/11 Mythic Times: 11pm to 2am CST Days: Friday, Saturday Contact Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574) Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)Izzybells0 1h
1h [H]<Union> 11/11M LF Disc/Holy Priest Hello and thanks for reading! Union is a Horde guild on Deathwing and has been around and raiding end game content since Vanilla WoW. With the same leadership in place over the last five years, we pride ourselves on stability and minimal drama. We are currently 11/11M with 10 rekills of M Agg and Argus. We are looking for a Holy/Disc priest to join our ranks as we head into BfA. We would like this healer to be a team player and develop synergy with the other healers - we are not looking for someone that cares about high parses on progression. We would like someone with a team first attitude that likes to have fun and can take a joke, but knows when to get serious. We raid: Tues and Thurs 8-11 EST Sunday 7- 11 EST Currently we clear everything in one night, so we are just raiding that one night per week, but when BfA hits, we will return to our normal schedule. If this sounds like it might be a fit for you, I'd love to chat on discord. Hit me up on Bnet: Stormcaster#1629Stormcaster7 1h
1h US 88 11/11M Recruiting for BFA [A] Hello! Indestructible on Kel'Thuzad is recruiting for BFA as we set our sights on top 100 world Alliance for "Famed Slayer of G'Huun" title. Raid Times: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-1am EST/8pm-12am EST/7pm-11pm MST (server)/6pm-10pm PST Currently Recruiting: DPS: Mages, Hunters, Rogues, Warlocks, or any exceptional applicant of any class Healers: One exceptional healer of any class Tanks: Good Luck :) Current Progression: 11/11M Server First Argus (Ke'Thuzad) US 88th We are looking to infuse our strong roster with impressive recruits as we head into BFA to ensure we perform well. If you are a player who excels at mechanics and has the numbers to back it up, apply today: FILL THE APPLICATION OUT ENTIRELY https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0wX5gW4BS74C5aKDfmBHFKLN8ESgJN053E3QXC1ghiU98Hg/viewform/ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I can be reached with any questions via btag or discord: Fiicker#1793 (btag) 4KIQBRM#3990 (discord)Pûrìty31 1h
1h Spearmint Rhino -8/11M-*7hr/wk* LF DPS/Heals <Spearmint Rhino LV> is a new, four week old 7/11M semi-hardcore raiding guild that is seeking exceptional candidates to fill our roster for Mythic Antorus and upcoming BFA. About us: We are comprised of raiders who have played the game with each other since Vanilla and most recently had raided separately the past couple tiers. Many of us know each other IRL and enjoy playing other games outside of WoW. We've prided ourselves on raiding at a top tier and would like to extend an invitation to those who would like to be a part of our community. OUR GOAL Is to build a solid roster going into BFA. We will raid Mythic Antorus on a light schedule but we ultimately will be striving for CE within the hours we raid. Schedule: Tuesday 7-11pm Wednesday 8-11pm (All times are CST and will remain until BFA) We are very alt and mythic+ friendly if that is something you are interested in. Expectations: *Have a strong understanding of your class/spec as well as all raid encounters *Optimistic and open to critism *Have a mic and be able and willing to communicate *Punctual and ready for raid, including a high attendance rate Immediate spots for: Melee: Paladin Ranged: Warlock Priest Druid Healers: Druid Monk Shaman All exceptional applicants of classes/roles not listed are welcome. If you have any questions, concerns or are interested in joining, please contact us @ scklights#1163 doze#1867Sck49 1h
1h <Delusions of Grandeur> 11/11m T/TH Zul'jin <Delusions of Grandeur> has just moved to Zul'jin! We only raid 2 nights a week! Current ranking US 50 for two-night raiding guilds. Tuesday and Thursday 830pm - 1230 am CST * * * * * We recognize that everyone's time is valuable, and do our best not to squander a minute. Our approach yields many benefits: [Impressive Progression] We accomplish in 8 hours what many guilds take twice as many hours or more to do. In our previous tier, we have consistently stayed in the Top 50 US guilds raiding 1-2 nights per week Finished Mythic HFC at 45th US 1-2 nights per week Our current tier progression for Legion is 11/11M Antorus the Burning Throne 8/9M Tomb of Sargeras 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Mythic Halls of Valor 10/10 Mythic Nighthold [Stability] Our core team of veteran raiders and officers have been pushing Heroic (now Mythic) content together as a 10man raid since the Throne of Thunder days. We have since formed under the name <Delusions of Grandeur> in February 2014 to build a strong Mythic 20+man roster with competitive progression on a casual 2 night schedule. [Fun Times] Nerdrage doesn't have a place in our group. Mistakes are identified, addressed, and we move forward. [Balance of Play] If you are interested in PVP or high Mythic Plus push, our guild hosts them Sun-Wed on non-raid nights. Many of our members are active during our normal raid hours throughout the week. Whatever your nerdy interests may be, it's likely you'll find some kindred spirits in DoG. * * * * * [Current Openings] All classes and specs are open and available for a trial. Currently looking for: -Tank -Healers -All DPS We accept all applications, and will trial any exceptional players wishing to join. [Check Us Out] Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/16615 Interested? Feel free to fill out an app on our guild Discord: https://discord.gg/Ba2TkcH [Contact Us] Hastro [Officer] Btag Angrist#1610 FatalFury [Officer] Btag Korrupted#1627 Glerr [GM] Btag Glerr#1973Furiouslee294 1h
1h [A]<Storm> Sargeras 10/11M LFM Now and BFA <Storm> 10/11M is currently recruiting. We are currently extending our lockout to kill Argus but are also recruiting for BFA. (P3 consistently and progressing atm). <Storm> is an adult legacy guild on Sargeras, formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, we've consistently held top positions on Gilneas throughout its history. We later relocated to Sargeras in search of additional talent. Our main raid days are Tues, Wed, Thurs from 7p-10p server (CST). Mondays are 7p-10p server but are optional. Our guild progression is below: Antorus the Burning Throne - 10/11M 11/11H Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M Nighthold - 10/10M (CE) Trial of Valor - 2/3M Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE) -- Recruitment Needs: Tanks - CLOSED Healers - Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Resto Druid (Legion - Low Priority / BFA - High Priority) Melee DPS - Exceptional Applicants Only (Legion - Closed / BFA - Low Priority) Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, etc. (Legion - High Priority / BFA - High Priority) We currently use RC LootCouncil consisting of all officers / role leads as well as 1-2 rotating raid members per week to distribute loot. --Pending personal loot changes in BFA. We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild. Several of our raid members are more mature and have jobs, families and real life to sometimes attend to. Our average age is 20s - 30s range. We have also have a laid back raiding atmosphere but still like to get content cleared so we expect prior preparation and quick adjustments to any mistakes being made on encounters. Raiding Requirements: -75+ traits in any weapon / spec being used for Mythic Farm or Progression. (We will not consider any applicants without 75 traits in their main spec weapon for the remainder of Legion) -Optimal legendaries for your main spec. -Previous Mythic raiding experience. (We are not currently accepting anyone without prior mythic raid experience or mythic kills in Antorus). -Semi-quick learning curve in terms of learning encounter mechanics and executing instructions given by raid leader and officers. -Must be at least 18 years of age. -Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone if necessary. -Willing to take constructive criticism and correct mistakes within a low number of pulls. -Come to raid with a positive attitude and willingness to be engaged with the group. -Able to attend 80% of the raids per month. -- We are also currently accepting new members for trial positions in BFA. Our application (required by anyone interested in joining) can be found at this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-9IfLqkCOQmBg3Z7SOCCCqyg6ZCzthoALXvDo_W-G4WaJLA/viewform If you do not receive a response back via btag / discord within 3-4 days of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled. Please fill out an application and then contact me directly via battle tag by adding Rynzler#11268. You can also reach me via discord direct message by adding Rynzler#2573. You can also add Panhu#11240 to btag as well.Rynz172 1h
1h 3 day TWTH 7-10 est 11/11M LF Heals MAD is currently looking for a few new players to fill the ranks. TOS :9/9H 7/9M ABT: 11/11H 11/11M Warlock - Med Boomkin - High Mage - High SPriest - High Hunter - Med Disc Priest - High Resto Druid - Med Holy Paladin - High Fury Warrior - High Rogue - High We are looking for motivated players that know the meaning of progress, and that know their class inside and out. We want social, active, and long term members that we can count on to be responsible, punctual, and driven. Our Raids: We raid 3 days a week. Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST What we expect from you: - You are a mature player - You have a good computer and a stable connection - You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression - You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec - You have a high raid attendance - Discord and a working mic is required What we offer: - A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best - The chance to explore end-game raiding content at a respectable pace - A group of dedicated players with a friendly community Apply at http://www.mad-raiding.com/recruitment add War#12812Båby207 1h
1h 960 MM HUNTER OR 960 RDURID LF BFA HOME Vet player lf home to finish up legion and move into BFA running. Mythic experience DPS 8/8M EN Ce TOV 2/3M NH 8/10M TOS 6/9M ABT 8/11M 240 PULLS ON ARGUS Healer experience 5/11M ABT Times i am able to raid are in PST! M-W 9pm on Thur-Sat 6pm on I bring a dedicated mind set to a raid team. Always looking to find the edge to push my self ever more on my raiding duties. Always theory craft and look up spec changes and boss mechs to be ready for any boss on a raid night. btag Naxxus#1265 Disc gunman#4267 Disc best for contact currently due to vacation. Thank you!Opwhenwet2 1h
1h 11/11 M HPal [iLvl 972] LFG Looking for: Nights: 2-3 Any Day Times: 7-11 PM PST Faction: Horde Progression: 11/11M *Please do not waste your time if you do not have those requirements. I won't be able to make the if it is out of the parameters* Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormreaver/lvl Alt(if Needed or Required): Liloya - Priest - 955 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/liloya# Contact? Liloya#1348 Thank you for your time.Lvl1 1h
1h [H] 5/11M 8yr guild LFM - Legion raiding / M+ ... Looking for a serious raiding team that truly values your happiness? We may be the home for you! ▬▬▬ About Us TM is a PvE-oriented guild with a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere and a friendly, mature community. Prior to WoD, we've focused primarily on 10m raiding & fielded multiple teams for years. We are now oriented towards Mythic (20m) raiding. Off-night activities include: M+, BGs, achv/mog/pet runs, & more. We also play together outside of WoW -- Overwatch, D3, Steam, Hearthstone, mobile games, etc -- and offer social events like our yearly Secret Santa (in-game & IRL) and a guild fantasy football league! We have been an active guild on the server for 8 years under the same caring, experienced leadership. Although we push to finish the latest content & appreciate server competition, we feel having a good time with each other is of utmost importance. As laid-back adults with busy schedules during the day, we look forward to both pleasant and efficient groups. ▬▬▬ Schedule ... Please note that for core spots we expect high attendance on all 3 main nights and ask our raiders to be logged in at least 10 min before. *We clear Normals on Fridays at the same time while there's still a need for it.. ▬▬▬ Recruitment Criteria As a well-established, tight-knit community, we're recruiting for long-term core spots. That said, we welcome casuals & part-time raiders (ie rotating work schedules) too. The ideal recruit: 18+ required, 21+ preferred Respectful, friendly, & mature Continuously works on improving gear & performance Able to give advance notice of availability Understands his/her class well & keeps up with changes If a hybrid class, maintains a DPS set & is comfortable using it when needed Shares our goal of enjoyable progression Comfortable with constructive criticism/feedback For immediate Mythic raid positions we would prefer Mythic (or pre-6.0 Heroic) experienced players. Normal/Heroic spots are open for those less experienced and/or more casual. ♦Recruitment for Legion is open to ALL classes!♦ However, we are most interested in the following: Mythic Team rDPS: hunter / elemental > balance / mage > others HEALS: priest / druid > others mDPS: DH / enhance / DK > warrior / rogue > others TANK (prefer as OS): war / DK > others Updated 5/22. All exceptional players would be considered regardless of class/spec. Skill and personality are more important to us. If we're a good fit, we'll make it work! ▬▬▬ Contact Info & Where To Apply Officers: Critolis, Ripndip, Talruin For more details or to apply, visit us at http://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment For any questions, feel free to whisper any of us listed above or /who and ask for an officer. Battletag info available upon request. For quicker responses outside of WoW, please send PMs on our website or e-mails to metalocaguild@gmail.com. Replies here will be checked regularly as well. If you prefer to leave us your btag privately, click on Contact Us on our website and leave us your info there. Alternatively, we could have an officer be available to chat live via Enjin or Google Hangouts. Our GM's Discord info is Crit#2960. Disclaimer TM has been a successful guild for years because we're friends as well as teammates. If you're not willing to take both the ups and downs together (including the wipe-a-thons of new bosses) or if you are only here for the professor plums and not the camaraderie, please don't waste your time or ours. We're in it for the long run, and you should be too! ...Ripndip275 1h
1h T-TH 10:30-12:30pm EST LF RDPS for Mythic BFA Undaunted. New Guild on US-Mal'Ganis formed by group of dedicated friends thriving for Progression in BFA. The goal we're aiming for is Cutting Edge achievement for all raid tier. To be frank, I wouldn't expect much activity for the next 2 weeks due to shortage of members, and once again, the main goal is establishing for BFA. While BFA may be couple of months away, I do want to clarify that the moment we have 20+ members. We'll definitely jump right into Mythic Antorus. 11/11M Experience. We're currently in need of every dps to complete our raid group. but as time progresses and member increases, while we're recruiting everyone both social and raiders, we're focusing especially on the classes we need to round out our Mythic roster! Our raid times are as follows; (EST) Progression Night; Tuesday: 10:30pm - 12:30am Wednesday: 10:30pm - 12:30am Thursday: 10:30pm - 12:30am Need strong RDPS! Tank - All Healer - Resto Druid & Resto Shaman DPS; Boomy - High Mage - High Lock - High Hunter - Med Spriest - Med Ele Sham - Low What we're searching for among applicants Positive attitude. We're progressing through Mythic, EXPECT multiple wipes. Awareness. Constantly dodge avoidable mechanics. Consistency. This mean keeping up with your class changes, being on top of your game. Dedication. At least 90% raid attendance. We know unexpected IRL issues occur, at least notify an officers. If you're just looking for a social home, that's fine! We're currently accepting all classes as socials! What we request of you: We expect you to know your class and rotation. Your dps/heals/tanking ability should not be below average. We expect you to come as prepared as possible to raid nights. Show up on time, have consumables, know the encounters. For more info. Please contact Juggy#11476 (Bnet) or Juggy#5931 (Discord)Jugernaughty20 1h
1h Former Top 50 US Raider LFG Looking to get back into higher end raiding after raiding casually most of the current tier when I had to step down from my prior guild due to real life concerns. I achieved top 50 US kills of Mythic Gul’dan and Mythic KJ and am interested in pushing back into the top 100 raiding scene. I mained a Shadow Priest throughout Legion but I am looking to reroll for BFA with the current problems surrounding the spec. I have taken part in split raids in the past and have played all roles at a mythic raiding level in the past albeit I have primarily played DPS. Below will be my availability and what I am looking for in a guild. Availability: I am ideally looking for raid times between Mon-Thurs 8pm EST → 2am EST. I could theoretically make Sundays work for the same times but Friday and Saturday do not work for me. What I am looking for: - Prefer to raid Horde side but would be willing to consider exceptional Alliance offers. - Progression Minded Mentality - An active guild that does not just have mostly raid loggers within the guild. Thank-you in advance for your interest, please leave your B-tag in your post and I will be in contact if I am interested.Zzalai15 1h
1h 7/11m fury warr lf guild currently alliance willing to faction change ilvl 961Mumbosauce25 1h
1h 5/11 M LF mythic Horde guild BFA See title. Class/spec are still up in the air, though I am tentatively leaning toward Boomkin, pending more BFA numbers tuning. Willing to reconsider based on recruiting needs. Times available & time zone: Mon-Tue, Thurs-Fri: 7 PM - 2 AM MST Wed: 9 PM (potentially sorta flexible) - 2 AM MST Server preference: No preference. Currently on Whiserpwind, not opposed to changing for the right guild. Faction preference: Toons are all currently Alliance, but I'm looking to faction transfer to Horde. No interesting in joining another Alliance guild at this time. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore/Semi. Current progression/experience: Xavius is the only Mythic end boss I've downed while it was current content. 7/7M 3/3H 3/10M 5/9M 5/11M Logs: Fury Warrior: (Current main, likely to change with BFA): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27303052# Feral Druid: (Mained at the end of NH/Early ToS): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/24531355#rankingzone=11 Elemental Shaman: (Mained through EN/Early NH, has since transferred under the same name to Whisperwind): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kelthuzad/aadris#rankingzone=10 Holy Priest: (Mostly just PuG'd with this toon, wouldn't be opposed to healing if necessary): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27051847 I like to think I can play just about anything at a pretty competent level. The above are characters I've spent a decent amount of time working on that are my most likely candidates for BFA, though I'm open to playing whatever's needed. Contact info: BNET: FoxyKiwi#1817 Discord: Cat#2618 Feel free to hit me up pretty much whenever. I've got pretty decent access to all the different platforms, so should be able to respond relatively quicklyish.Lyna7 1h
1h [H] <Essence> US 84th Recruiting **Guild**: <Essence> **Faction**: Horde **Server**: Tichondrius (US) **Raid Times/Days**: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST **Cleared**: 11/11 Mythic US 84th **Applications**: Feel free to apply at http://essence-us.enjin.com/ **Recruitment Contacts**: DISCORD: Nerfusername#4874 BATTLE.NET: Nerf#11711 **Wowprogress**: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Essence **Needs**: We’re looking for outstanding players with a consistency for excellence to add to our core roster. We're currently looking for a dps that can flex as our 5th healer however all classes will be considered.Nerfusername0 1h
1h 973+/- Tank LFG 10/11M 11/11M exp __**Class/Spec:**__ Guardian Druid __**Faction:**__ **HORDE/ALLIANCE** __**Cleared:**__ 10/11M with 11/11M exp with some p4 pulls __**Btag:**__ Demonaty#1149/Silkostrasz (Demonaty)#7118 (discord tag) __**Logs:**__ don't have any atm __**Armory:**__ https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/silkostrasz __**Availability:**__ Tues/Wed/Thurs 11pm ish - 2am ish EST can do almost any raid schedule 3-4days prefer 3 and times can vary as well but prefer later times like 11pm EST looking for a new guild cause current guild died on tuesday and most raiders left same day or the next Faction/Server change will need to be coveredSilkostrasz34 1h
1h Holy/Disc Priest BfA LF Heroic Raiding Guild Times available & time zone: Completely free all times Friday-Sunday. Central Time Zone Server preference: Area 52 Faction preference: Horde Experience: Some Heroic Antorus I currently do not have Logs available as I have limited Raiding experience. I do apologize I would prefer a Semi-hardcore Raiding Guild, Ideally I would also like to push Mythic content if possible however Heroic difficulty is my goal. Contact info: E-mail: irub321@gmail.com Discord: Mrswaggypants1#1567 B-tag: mrswaggy#1109 Final Note: I understand that minimal raiding experience is not something a guild would prefer however I hope anyone recruiting takes into account character. I would describe myself as dedicated, competitive and most importantly, I would describe myself as someone constantly seeking to be better. I assure you that if you take me on as a raider I will exert the maximum effort to go above and beyond the call of duty to assure success of the guild and of pushing progression. I appreciate anyone taking the time to read and if you need a healer for BfA, I'm the priest you can rely on. Thank you again and have a fantastic day.Holymoleey3 1h
1h [H]Multispec Druid Lf Raiding Team Goal: I am looking for a group/guild to run heroics and norms with until the end of the expansion and am definitely looking to try mythics in BFA. Class: Druid Server: Tichondrius, Horde Spec: What is needed Ilvl: 945 EXP: AOTC, No mythic Yet Availability: M, T, Th, Sat, Sun after 10PM EST Contact: Discord is lights#0224 and Btag is Trevor#1341.Tlights3 1h