Guild Recruitment

Nov 22, 2010 Please Do Not Bump Threads Hello all, We understand this is a Guild Recruitment forum and posters here want to make sure their threads are visible. With that said, we want to remind you all that repeatedly bumping threads is a violation of our Forum Guidelines. Forum threads with active discussions are meant to remain at the top of the forums so players can easily find them, however, circumventing this by simply adding "bump" to a thread can result in the removal of one's posting privileges. This includes the same individual bumping a thread repeatedly, or multiple people taking turns bumping a thread. We'd like to keep this forum as clean and useful as possible, and appreciate your help in assisting us to that end. Forum Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/902031049#2 ...Zarhym0 Nov 22, 2010
Jul 25 Basic Recruitment Etiquette + Post Template ** NOTE: Do not post your ad as a reply to this thread. It's a great example of not being able to follow directions and likely a down vote from any credible recruiter. ** ______________ Here are some tips for getting your recruitment post noticed and cutting through a lot of the spam to find your right fit. Copy & paste this template to your post if you're looking for a guild. Explanation of each field follows. Additionally, listing your class/spec, progression, and a brief description of what you're looking for in the subject/title line of your post will expedite this process for recruiters. 1. Times available & time zone: 2. Server preference: 3. Faction preference: 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: 5. Current progression/experience: 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: 8. Anything else: 1. Times/time zones! Remember to post what times you are available, any times you are not available, or if your schedule is flexible at all. Too many times people post, "I need a guild that can work with my schedule," and then never bother to post their availability! Include your time zone as well. 2. Server preference: PvE, PvP, or RP? Is this 100% set in stone, or are you flexible? If you're not willing to transfer off-server, you should probably be posting on your realm-specific forum. 3. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde? Any flexibility? This means you too, Doubleagent! 4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: Are you wanting to raid seven days a week, eight hours a day with only bio breaks every two hours? Or do you need something more laid back, but still efficient? Or do you just want to sign on every other week or so? 5. Current progression/experience: Are you brand new to the game and have no idea what BoE means? Or have you been through multiple tiers and are just coming back to the game? Adding these details will help recruiters narrow down potential applicants and increase your chances of finding a good fit. Because the majority of this forum is populated by raiders, giving more details on what you are currently doing to improve your gear/play style will help sell a recruiter on a person who may not have quite as much experience or gear as the recruiter initially wanted. 6. If you are trying to go hardcore/semi-hardcore and have recent parses, link them! Why bother accepting and declining a million Btag requests just for them to ask for this basic info? 7. Contact info: Do you prefer guilds to respond within your thread, to an email address, or by adding your Btag? This will also help you narrow down guild choices if a cut and paste spammer chooses to ignore your preference! 7. UPDATE YOUR POST: If you do happen to find a home (yay you!), please do the forums a favor and update your original post to reflect your transferred/new guild status. Old/necro'd threads getting bumped by spam wastes everyone's time. 8. If it's not going to work out or you change your mind, simply say so. Recruiters are often only recruiting for one or two positions and may decline others if you accept an offer. If you vanish (delete/transfer) without a trace, they're left wondering if they still need to hold the spot. In the meantime, other applicants may have moved on and now the recruiter is back to square one, except now more frustrated and fed up. Recruiters will appreciate the few seconds it takes to shoot them a note before you peace out. 8a. Additionally, if someone adds your BattleTag and you can tell fairly early on that it's not going to work out, a simple, "Thanks, but I'm not interested," before removing them from your list makes everyone's life a little easier. TL;DR: It doesn't have to be a novel, but a little effort (and politeness) on both sides goes a long way. Cheers! ______________ ** Want to know if you're the victim of a drive by spray-and-pray spammer? Click the yellow down arrow by the character name on the left hand side of the post box, then click 'View Posts' -- it's a quick, simple way to see if someone took the time to tailor their message to your post (i.e. s/he actually read it) versus copy pasta. ** ______________ If you have any feedback on this post or have recruiting questions, please feel free to add my Btag, Riot#1851.Pravix324 Jul 25
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Guild Recruitment forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can recruit members for your World of Warcraft guild. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
Nov 15 Group of raiders LFG i have about 10-15 raiders all around 370 7/8 heroic or better. looking for another group thats possibly in our position. the guild basicly dieing down and can barely get anything going weekly raid wise. we have about 2-3 healers rest of us are dps and 1 can tank very well. dps is a mix of mellee and ranged. Healers we have a Priest, Shaman and a Druid. We are looking to keep the same raid schedule of Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm eastern to 11pm eastern. We want to be able to push at least Aotc every tier mythic would be a bonus but not neccessary. We have not had good luck pulling in pugs so we thought we would try joining with another group. Feel free to contact me Deathstroke3#1949Deathstrokê1 Nov 15
Nov 15 2/8 M 8/8 H 378ilvl Rogue LF 6/8M Guild 1. Times available & time zone: 7:00 - 12:00 EST every day 2. Server preference: Agamaggan is the server I'm on but I'm willing to transfer 3. Faction preference: Alliance (I'm not willing to go horde) 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: I'm currently 2/8 M and everything I've done is from hosting pugs. Hosting a mythic pug is proving extremely difficult and I would like to join a guild to make things easier 6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/agamaggan/whodidthat 7. Contact info: supergamer26#1337 or send mail/whisper Whodidthat-Agamaggan 8. Anything else: I would love to join a guild that is 6/8 M but I require you to be at least 2/8 M because I really want to get the weapons from motherWhodidthat0 Nov 15
Nov 15 2/8M 8/8H 373 Resto Sham LF M Raiding Guild Stuck on Moon Guard with terrible raid teams. Please help loool. I'm generally a fast learner, so I shouldn't take very long to understand mechanics. Semi-hardcore raider. I'm looking for guilds that are around 3/8M or higher. Not willing to go Horde. Can help with flasks/pots. Max'd Alchemy with 3 stars. Discord: Varuna#8802 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/37183984?mode=detailed&zone=19#metric=hps&difficulty=4&partition=1&spec=Restoration&bybracket=1Varuná12 Nov 15
Nov 15 7/8M Blood DK LF Guild Character Name: Ultròn (alt 1 4 9 for the o) Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/Ultr%C3%B2n Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/ultr%C3%B2n Recruitment Info: Currently looking for a new guild as my current one is losing leadership. Looking for a 7/8M guild preferably. I'd also prefer a guild that would like to push US 100-150, but more importantly has a solid raiding community. I offer constant improving of my own spec and off specs as well as willing to switch mains if necessary for future tiers. Will put in the work needed to further help in progression. Contact Info: Btag: KingDooz#1491 Discord tag: YouPCBro#7596Ultròn17 Nov 15
Nov 15 5/8 mythic 377 dh lf guild 5/8 mythic 377 dh looking for a guild preferably with the same progression as me that raids weekdays around 9pm-1am central time zone range. Im willing to transfer and possibly change to alliance as im currently horde. Battle tag reaped#11124 to contact me thanksAzurina9 Nov 15
Nov 15 Former Top 100 Bm/ProtPal/BDK LFG 380 Prot Paladin 375 Brewmaster Monk BDK alt (Gearing for possible mainswap) I am simply looking for a hardcore raid guild that raids late night. Formed or forming, does not matter. I just want to be somewhere that everyone is on the same mindset of pushing content in a quick and efficient manner. Progression - 4/8M Uldir (All kills are top 100 kills before I took a few weeks off) 11/11M Antorus (US Top 100) 8/9M ToS 10/10M NH (US Top 200) 3/3M ToV 7/7M EN (US Top 200) If interested, contact me by btag @AlecTank#11673Rhogall10 Nov 15
Nov 15 382 MW Still looking for a guild. Really enjoy the one im in, but, raid times are a bit early. Im staying alliance. Raid times need to start no earlier than 6pm MST. im 4/8 progressed, nearly 5/8 but missed kill night.Furîes4 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H]4/8M (Vectis <25%) Tues/Wed - LF 1-2 more <Alpha AF> is currently recruiting for BFA. We are a Former US-100 guild from a low pop server and have all played together since Cataclysm. With the upcoming changes to raiding, we have decided to cut back our hours of raiding. Our focus is to make sure everyone has 1-2 geared and available characters(for their respected roles) for raids, Mythic + pushing, and Mythic + selling. Our planned Raid schedule is currently 8 hours a week, raiding Tuesday and Wednesday at 5PM(PST)/8PM(EST) until 9PM(PST)/12AM(EST). Also, most of us have several toons ranging from 3000 to 5000 raider.io scores and we've sold over 1000 M+15s or higher. Summary: ⦁ Former US-100 ⦁ Faction: Horde ⦁ Server: Thrall ⦁ 8/8H 4/8M ⦁ Raids Tues/Wed 8pm-12am EST ⦁ Focussed on Mythic +, Raiding, and PvP Recruiting: Current Roster is incredibly flexible but we seeking players to fill a few spots in our core team. All tank spots are currently filled. ⦁ Priest (Holy or Shadow) ⦁ Moonkin ⦁ Hunter ⦁ Warlock ⦁ Rogue We also welcome any class/spec not listed if you are active and at a respectable skill level. Requirements: Some kind of proof via warcraftlogs/raider.io/achievements that you are experienced with high end gameplay and capable as a player. If interested contact me in game via Bnet iamawesome#1439, Discord: Awe#6997 or come by the stream and chat www.twitch.tv/awetosisAwetosis0 Nov 15
Nov 15 374 Affli Lock Hello, Looking for a new home. I'd like to join a semi serious mythic raiding guild and aims to get Cutting Edge/pushing high m+ keys. I'm pretty into twitch/meme culture and an active discord. Raid times: 7-12 EST weekdays. I'm currently 374 (2/8)M and (8/8)H on Stormrage. I'm open to trying out for a team, and seeing if I'm a good fit! I also would prefer being on a team where people are interchangeable, but everyone gets a slice of the cake! Faction/Server changes are open. Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/gambles Put a personal note, so I can weed out the spam, Btag is #Kraez1370 discord is Kraez95#2719 Thanks! PS: I have every class at 110+ and 350 rogue/warrior altsGambles6 Nov 15
Nov 15 2Locks,Mistweaver,Rogue LF 8-11EST Horde As in the title we have 2 locks,mistweaver, and a rogue LF a horde guild ending at or before 11est. Two nights a week is great but noting on Mondays or Fridays, would realy like tuesday-thrusday stuff. We are all 2/8M 8/8H in the 365-375 ilvl range, and would like to carry into a stable home for 8.1 and more. We all play all days of the week and enjoy mythic+ and such. We are very tired of pugging and would like to find a lasting home. No ally sorry, and we also come as 4 or not at all sorry. I'll leave my battle.net at the bottom or you can reply here if you would like. Thank you. bnet-- Billdozer#11683Billdøzer0 Nov 15
Nov 15 375 mistweaver LF Raid Team Hello! I am currently looking for a mythic raid team. My current progress is 2/8 mythic with experience on zek. I have been raiding since firelandsnin some capacity. Throughout legion I was able able to get mythic kills in the tier. I am looking for a team with a steady roster and progression oriented mindset. I don’t mind switching to horde either. I would like to keep a 2 night raid schedule. I would also like to be no later than 12 eastern. I love to play the game and go through progression. My attendance will be near perfect. I also can link logs as well. I started on my disc priest this tier and have switched to my monk as that is my strongest skill set. Please contact me on discord jymbo#3780. That would be quickest responses. Thank you!Jymbo4 Nov 15
Nov 15 6/8M 383 Warlock LF CE Guild Warlock looking for CE focused guild. flexible schedule. prefer late nights. Horde or alliance. Prefer guilds at or further than current progression. Can play any spec. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/freeklock freek#1121Freeklock13 Nov 15
Nov 15 [Alliance] 385 Hunter 5/8M LF Guild 90+ percentile all fights in Mythic, 2k raider io. LF Alliance guild. 6/8m + raid times I'm looking for t,w,th 7-11. cst please leave your btags here and ill contact you.Greenletters5 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H][US][Illidan]<Narcosis>8/8M LF Warlock <Narcosis> 8/8 Mythic Uldir is recruiting for Battle for Azeroth. Who we are: We are a 4 night mythic raiding guild who stress having strong performance and consistent attendance. Leadership is ran through our officers and raid leader "Mikeiceberg". Log reviews happen nightly and are closely monitored after wipes to find where improvements must be made. We have a zero tolerance policy to players who make repetitive mistakes and bring a negative attitude to the raid. Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10 central and push Mondays for the first month of progression PER TIER . We also do Friday night Alt runs. Gear: Narcosis uses RCLoot Council even with personal loot. Expectation: We expect our raiders to come on time, and well prepared. This includes going over logs, checking VODs, revamping strategies, bringing pots and food, as well as min/maxing your character Requirements: 375 ilvl + Logs Apply: Please use our website to fill out an application http://narcosisguild.com/application/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Narcosis https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/137399/latest/ http://narcosisguild.com/uncategorized/antorus-the-burning-throne-raid-kill-videos/ KILL VODs https://www.twitch.tv/mikeiceberg You can also reach us on bnet. Mikeiceberg#1936 and dilemma#11889 Please READ: http://narcosisguild.com/forums/topic/guild-charter/Mikeicebergg411 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H]<Noted> 7/8M Uldir T/W/Sun 6-9PST About <Noted> <Noted> was founded in March 2017 with the goal of creating a guild with a competitive raid environment. We previously raided as an Alliance guild located on the same server but have made the switch to horde to meet our competitive goals. Since transitioning to horde, <Noted> has earned Cutting Edge! for The Nighthold and Antorus, The Burning Throne. The majority of our core has been together since Mists of Pandaria and as such we strive to keep the raid environment composed, focused, and team oriented. We are all raiding together to achieve the same things here. Progression Schedule 9 PM - 12 PM (EST) Tuesday / Wednesday / Sunday (9 Total Hours) Progression Tier 19 - US 388 Tier 20 - US 379 Tier 21 - US 291 - 11/11M Tier 22 - 7/8M Loot System With the introduction of forced personal loot we will no longer destribute loot via loot council but if unneeded loot drops the officer core will distribute it accordingly (based on attendance/performance/spec/attitude) What <Noted> Offers A group of past US top 100 raiders raiding seriously on a strict 9 hour schedule A focus on maintaining a sustainable raiding environment for our raiders and friends to enjoy their time being a part of A highly active core that does things outside of raid hoursMember Expectations Members are expected to be available for all scheduled raids or post out on missing days Members are expected to be accountable for their mishaps in the raid and be open to constructive criticisms and to promptly adjust to those criticisms Communication is essential, as such, voice communication is requiredRecruitment Noted is always recruiting players of exceptional talent in each respective combat role as such exceptions can be made if your spec or class is not listed. Please click on the link and fill out the brief form if you think we are a fit for you! Tanks DPS Druid Priest Warlock Healer ~ https://goo.gl/forms/chREwBsi6aBAev7s1 For additional information or questions regarding the application or the guild please contact our recruitment officer Buhbles(Recruitment Officer) - bubbles#12637Buhbles369 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H]Tichondrius <Myrmidons> 6/8 M, Mythic+ Currently recruiting exceptional Tank / DPS / Healers for Core with exceptional Logs and Current Uldir Progress. Also recruiting Mythic+ oriented players!! <Myrmidons> has been a tight-knit community for a little over 7 years now. An experienced group of raiders initally formed the World of Warcraft guild back in Mists of Pandaria, late into patch 5.4. They proceeded to work their way through Siege of Orgrimmar on Heroic 25 (now Mythic) and established themselves as actual competition on Arthas, even with having started late. The guild continued raiding till early Warlords where it eventually broke up due to real life commitment issues with it's core roster. However, 4 years later, here we are again. The hunger for actual hardcore raiding has brought back many of the core roster and many new faces. To make sure we are competitive, we will always be keeping everyone on their toes with healthy competition within the guild and competent/active players. Raid Times: We're on a guaranteed three day progression. Core 5/8 M Tuesday: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM PST Wednesday: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM PST Thursday: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM PST Throughout the weekend we will also have other activities such a Heroic / Normal alt-runs on our off-days during regular raid hours (6:30 PM - 9:30 PM PST) with potential trials, friends of the guild. Be assured that none of these are required to be attended to be a part of the core roster and are completely optional events you can partake in. Expectations: All members of the guild (applicants & core raiders) are expected to maintain close to 95% attendance during all progression related content. Everyone is expected to have a strong understanding of their class and it's various roles alongside keeping up to date with information pertaining to them and the raid. It should be evident that you are putting forth maximum effort in both improving your character's effectiveness and your own performance as a raider both in and out of raid. Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Myrmidons Contact: If you think <Myrmidons> is right for you, apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWl6W9BLE You may also contact these BattleNet users for additional questions or information: December#1231 | Relish (Relish#1275) | M1NO (M1NO#1731) | Totemology (Totemology#11972)Alexyss144 Nov 15
Nov 15 355 Shadow Priest Looking for Raid Guild Hey there! Long time WoW Veteran seeking a mature but relaxed raiding guild. Here's a few things I'm looking for : Fun and friendly environment Raid times @ or past 7:30pm EST At least 2 days per week raid schedule Uses Discord (some people don't) Would like to do RBGs but I can always pug Preferably Horde I've been playing since 2005 and have recently lost my sense of community in the game and am trying to get it back. Would also be interested if you're creating an Classic Guild to mirror live. Battle Tag Rider#11853Anael12 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] 2/8M (w/ sub 40% on Zek) - LF Merger Guild Name: Patchwerk Connected Realms: [H] Dark Iron, Coilfang, Dalvengyr, Demon Soul, Shattered Hand Contact: Energee Battle-Tag: Geesicks#1950 Discord: geesicks#3968 Current Progression: 8/8H, 2/8M Uldir (with sub 40% pulls on Zek) About Us: We are a group of skilled, laid back raiders who are led by a core of tight knit RL friends that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We all play the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC, and strive towards CE each tier. We are mostly working adults (29+) and are usually always on discord and/or in game daily. We're good with helping each other when needed, and a lot of us are big into Mythic+s, pvp, alt runs, and transmog runs, etc. Each week we ensure that everyone has completed at least a 10+ mythic at a minimum. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10-12am EST Looking For: Looking to absorb a casual to semi-hardcore normal/heroic raid guild to run raids sometime between Friday-Sunday. The raid would be yours to lead, but you would get our mythic raider expertise as needed and fillers for it. We would get a potential alt run and fillers for our Mythic raid Tuesday-Thursday. Also it would allow for more Mythic+ runs, pvp groups, etc. If you have any questions, feel free to add or message me.Energee0 Nov 15
Nov 15 386 Rogue LF CE-Caliber Guild Hey, Thanks for clicking in to the post! Below are the main details. 1. Times: 3 or less days- Not after midnight EST, and no Day raiding. *- which days for example don't matter as much* 2. Faction/server does not matter- preference to a split or paid change of scenery. 3. History of CE is relevant to me. I don't want a hot new guild. Consistency is important. 4. Respect and Competition in balance. I don't want to be the only orange parses, and I don't want the first 40 attempts waiting on the girlfriend or dad of the RL to get it together. The ideal environment is highly focused and competitive guild that respects everyone's time put in on the bosses in front of them. 5. PL loot is Personal for a reason, keep it moving. Wasting 15 minutes in-between pulls arguing over that 2% upgrade between two green parsing warlocks isn't worth the time, I promise :). If you made it through those 5 things, awesome, and I look forward to hearing from you. Here is the info: FAQ How long have I played rogue? 10 years, and have experience playing all 3 specs as the fights/tiers require. Have I raided CE-level before? Yes, in most applicable tiers. I did not raid in MoP and my best finish is a top 50 US finish in Cata, and a brief moment in a US 3rd guild in Wotlk. Are you cool with putting guild first? Absolutely, although I was top 3 dmg on most encounters and kills I sat Mythrax for ranged to make it easier :). There are plenty other examples throughout my raiding history. As long as I get kill eventually I'm good. What can we expect from you in regards to attendance? 90% attendance give or take unforeseen emergencies (obviously). I also guarantee a full tier of commitment to a guild. Do you maintain any alts? Yeah, I usually play a boomkin/feral druid and a BM/MM Hunter as a primary and secondary alt respectively. I've spent time maining that druid as well so I could be convinced to play it when needed by the guild over the rogue. Anything else, I'd be happy to answer or provide via PMs on Battlenet or Discord. Below is my contact information for those. Discord: TrickXD#4138 Battle.net: ProfessorK#11844Trickxd19 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H–Sen’Jin–US]<Villains>Casual LF DPS Villains on Sen'Jin (Horde) is a casual PvE guild looking for DPS to join our progression! We are currently 8/8N and 4/8 heroic. Our raid days are tues/wed at 10p server/8p PST. We are focusing on heroic progression for the remainder of this patch with AOTC as our goal. We are a smaller guild that highly values members who enjoy the game and each others company. During the week we like to run mythic + and other pve content. Add me on bnet raistinus#1675 or reply here if you have any questions!Ràistlìn9 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] <Stay Mad> Area52 6/8M 2Night LF Dps <Stay Mad> is looking for dedicated raiders for Mythic progression in BFA. We are a 2 night a week raiding guild and we like to maintain a relaxed atmosphere while pushing as much content as possible within the confines of a casual raid schedule. During Legion and WoD we were alliance on Sargeras and were working on Mythic Aggramar (sub 13%) before taking a break in Feb 2018 due to general Legion burnout leading to so much turnover. After a nice breather we have decided to reroll on Area 52 and have brought back a large number of our former members and are looking for a few more to round out the roster. Raid Days/Times: ----------------------------------- Tues/Thurs: 9pm - 1am est BFA Progress: ----------------------------------- 8/8H Uldir 6/8M Uldir Legion Progress: ----------------------------------- Cutting Edge: Xavius Cutting Edge: Helya Cutting Edge: Gul'dan 7/9M ToS 9/11M ABT *Our Wowprogress link prior to our reroll* http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Stay+Mad Currently Recruiting: ----------------------------------- - dps (ranged pref) Contact Info: ----------------------------------- Clawthorne#1124 Boatshoes#1381 Guild Website: http://staymad.enjin.com/ (APPLY HERE!)Zenshoes36 Nov 15
Nov 15 356 Huntard Looking for a raiding guild. Almost always available. I have no idea what to put besides I will bant tf outta the raid group. 8/8N, can't get into Heroic, too trash for Mythic atm.Artimes6 Nov 15
Nov 15 5/8M druid tank LF guild Hello guys. Looking for a new guild to call home. Preferably horde, but will consider alliance. I am interested in progression but consume your life hardcore mode. If you are interested please drop your info below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.Voidlight3 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] <Aliens> Recruiting for Uldir Hello! Aliens on US-Aggramar is recruiting members for our community. We are an 18+ raiding guild (8/8N 8/8H) If you want to be apart of a growing social community who want to kill bosses, please give us a shout. Raid times - Wednesday's and Thursdays 6:30-9:00 PST (8:30-11:00 server time) Looking for DPS and a Tank! Please add Zeeli#11944 on bnet or message Zeemae@Aggramar in game!Zeemae2 Nov 15
Nov 15 361 Rdruid (other alts) LFG 356 Rdruid 355 Disc 333 MW INFO: 28 y/o working adult LFG. Guild stopped raiding/disbanded early on and have been leveling/gearing healing alts. Looking to get ready for next tier. Can fill tank or dps rolls as well. Would prefer to play Druid, Monk or Pally (pally next one to level to 120 and gear.) Raiding times limited to Tues, Wed and/or Thurs 9:00 EST. Would prefer a guild that is semi hardcore into Mythic raiding or does M+ groups within times listed above. Previous M raiding experience in Legion (9/11 last tier) on MW. Realm transfer available. Will consider (A) if the fit is right. RightHandMan#1158Beyeg6 Nov 15
Nov 15 Tank/DPS looking for mythic raiding Hello, I am looking to get back into raiding after taking this tier off to do mythic plus exclusively. I play Blood DK and Monk Windwalker / Brewmaster. My most recent raiding experience was in Antorus where I attained cutting edge. Ideally I'd like to join a weekend guild, but can raid during the week between 8-11pm eastern. Below are links to my armory and raider IO. https://raider.io/characters/us/aerie-peak/Brewbdk#season=season-bfa-1 https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/aerie-peak/Brewbdk https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/aerie-peak/Brewzlei My b-tag is FastDriver#11323Brewbdk4 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Zeroes to Heroes> Community Guild & More <Zeroes to Heroes> We are a community-focused guild located on the US-Stormrage server. Since May 14, 2015, we have focused on a welcoming and friendly environment of like-minded people who play World of Warcraft. Our community has experienced massive growth over the past few years and we encourage you to come join in the fun! ZTH offers experiences for every level of player; pet collector to hardcore raider, we have just what you are looking for! We hold community events, guild contests, and field six raid teams! We also offer two alt guilds and a Horde guild. A community this large always has something going on. We utilize guild chat, the guild calendar, and Discord to let everyone know what is going on. We encourage our members to engage with each other and play the game together. Raiding Several of our raid teams may sponsor an open raid during a specified night of the week. These runs are used to help our members see end-game content and foster a sense of community. It also helps get everyone AOTC and raid-specific mounts! These are open to all members with appropriate gear for the content. As always, these are first come, first serve. We have a total of ten raid teams within our community; we have a team raiding every single night of the week. Every level of progression is represented; whether you are looking for a group to do LFR with or Cutting Edge Mythic progression, we have a team. Our teams are always recruiting! Scroll down to the link below to view the raid teams and recruitment information. Even if your class or spec is not listed, feel free to reach out anyway! Mythic + Dungeons This highly popular content has been a big hit within our community. Come make some friends to run keys with, whether it’s getting your weekly 15’s done or pushing the boundaries of what is possible to complete! Recent Community Events Azeroth Awards: Act out your favorite movie scene in three shots for community vote and prizes! #Buddybirds: Raid teams helping others, who don’t have much time to play the game, get their Violet Spellwings from heroic Argus. Guild Survivor: Think you are the best of the best? Test yourself on a DJ vs ZtH competition using strategy, skill, and keeping yourself from being blown up by mines. Garment Games: Who has the best transmog sets from Death Jesters and Zeroes to Heroes! We will have multiple themes with prizes given for matching the theme. Come join us for the fun and may the transmogs be ever in your favor! 1st Place price 100k Gold and many other great prizes donated by the raid teams of both guilds. ZtH 3-year Anniversary: Every year we celebrate the birth of our guild. The community sponsors several events and ends with a For the Alliance! achievement run. Glory of the Legion Raider: Weekly runs for people to achieve Glory of the Antorus Raider and earn their mounts.Guild Information https://docs.google.com/document/d/142kC095V4KgSD1dUa_Ue8SMbnXJTLSdxDROTZZrGkzo/edit Raid Team Information https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pb8NCHPaGahBqPutT8bS0AqH9vFFbrQAzGSOmUYme9Y/edit?usp=sharing How to Join We are always looking to add more players to our community and guild family. Contact one of our members in-game to join the community! Players ranked Veteran or higher can invite. If you have any questions, you can DM us on @ZeroestoHeroes_ on Twitter or contact any officer/veteran in gameLusivè58 Nov 15
Nov 15 (A) <Infusion> 4/8M 9hr/week 10+ year LFM <Infusion> of Azjol-Nerub was founded in April of 2007. The creation of the guild was based off the idea of being the best on the server. Since the creation of the guild, the realm has dwindled in population, so we look to better ourselves and push our world/US ranking up every tier. We were always a 25 man guild throughout history. While we may miss it, Mythic brings an excitement of competition to it due to everyone being on the same page and we welcome that. We maintain a relaxed environment while keeping a serious attitude for progression. We fully understand that WoW is a game; you won't perform your best if you're not having fun and that's our basis of raid every night. We do not over-recruit. We have Discord interviews with all recruits and only accept those who we feel will fit best in our small family. Why play if you can't enjoy the content, forced to sit on a bench? Our roster is always kept small. We only recruit who and what we're after, we don't take chances. Raid hours are Tues-Thurs 9-12 EST (6-9 PST). We are currently 4/8 M Uldir. Recruiting Needs: 1 Healer, Resto druid preferred. Any ranged. Maybe 1 melee. Any exceptional player looking for a long term home. We're only looking to recruit 3 raiders, 1 being a healer. We have not needed to recruit since the end of Antorus. The best way to contact us is real ID at Decix#1306 or discord Decix#8154Decix26 Nov 15
Nov 15 8/8M 13+ Yr 3 Day - Death Jesters LFM <Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game! ************************************************************* Current Progression 8/8M Uldir 11/11M Antorus 9/9M Tomb of Sargeras -- US #69 10/10M Nighthold --- US #52 10/10M Emerald Nightmare/Trial of Valor --- US #66 13/13M Hellfire Citadel 7/7M Highmaul - 10/10M BRF - US#74th 14/14HM SoO - US #59th 13/13HM ToT ------ US #64 6/6 MSV HM, 6/6 HoF HM, 4/4 ToES HM ----- US #62 ************************************************************* Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST). Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days. ------------- Currently Recruiting: Melee: Monk, Warrior, Rogue Ranged: Warlock, Hunter, Priest, Druid Healer: Paladin, Priest -------------- We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a hardcore level, then we encourage you to apply. Additional information about us can be found on our website at http://www.death-jesters.net/ About us: Formed January 27th, 2005, we are the oldest and one of the most respected raiding guilds on Stormrage. We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded 25 man and now 20 man Mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs. Our players have killed every single boss in the game prior to major easymode nerfs. Many of us know each other in real life, think of each other as friends and family. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a raiding community. What we offer you: - A very stable guild with a history that pre-dates World of Warcraft. In nearly twelve years of raiding, we have never been close to falling apart, and we will be around until the game dies. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A friend/family rank available for those that reach full member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. We've always been the 'good guys' of the server. Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3 If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com. We wish you the best in your guild search!Midgette106 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Status> [A] Recruiting for Mythic Uldir <Status> - Stormrage is recruiting all damage classes (Especially Warrior, Rogue, Hunter, or Warlock DPS), as well as a holy paladin for mythic progression. <Status> is formed by a group of former high-end raiders that keep a casual schedule and atmosphere, while maintaining a high-level of progression. We expect our raiders to come prepared and understand their class and role. To that end, the guild works with its members in pursuit of that expectation. Previously a cross-realm raiding community, we are currently 8/8 H, 2/8 M and our core raiders have all transferred to Stormrage to flesh out our Mythic roster. We raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday 8 PM - 11 PM EST Feel free to contact ChusmSchusm#1561, or come hang out with us on Discord: https://discord.gg/PTkYhp8 for more information!Oofee10 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] 6/8 M Affliction Warlock LF Mythic Guild Hi! Thank you for being looking over my thread. My guild recently quit and I'm now looking for a guild who is, at least, 5/8M and that has a core spot available for me. I put in a lot of effort in being on time, attending every raid, and coming prepare therefore I want my time to be purposeful. Please only contact me if you're serious about recruiting me. Sometimes I may not get to contact you first so if you wish to add me straight away on Discord or Battle.net and we can speak, it would be beneficial for you and me. Thank you again, and here are the gritty details: Times available & time zone: Any day of the week from 8PM to 12AM EST (Some flexibility available). Server preference:None Faction preference:Horde (I cannot afford to transfer AND switch faction) Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore - Ideally a 3Day raiding guild Current progression/experience: Uldir 6/8M (Solid EXP on M. Mythrax) Recent logs (if available): Available upon request Contact info: Chiefs < Jets #6974 on Discord and Trance#1813 on Battle.netLifetap5 Nov 15
Nov 15 CRY MOAR 8/8M Uldir LFM (9hrs US79) <CRY MOAR> is a mythic raiding guild on US-Blackhand (PVE-CST). We are a progression oriented guild that focuses on clearing content efficiently on a limited raid schedule before content nerfs or the next tier. Recruiting: Healers - Prefer a Resto Druid or Resto Shaman. This role should be comfortable playing a hyrbid who can also dps. Tanks - Any exceptional Tanks should apply. Ranged DPS - Prefer a Balance Druid but any exceptional players should apply. Melee DPS - Our roster is currently full for melee About Us: We only raid on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7-10pm CST. We never add days to our raid schedule. We do not do split raids or require raiders to maintain any alts. With the changes to Personal Loot, if the item is able to be traded and the person who got the item would not benefit from it greatly, we will have an open discussion about who it should be traded to to best benefit the raid group as a whole. If you want a more detailed explanation of this process we would be glad to expand on it over Discord. We have a pretty active Discord community that we use to keep raiders up to date and organized outside of raid. Tier 16 SoO - 71 US Tier 17 HM/BRF - 136 US Tier 18 HFC - 103 US T19 EN - 117 US T19 - ToV - 83 US T19 NH - 74 US T20 ToS - 114 US T21 AtBT - US 100something until we stopped in February, just came back for pre-patch and killed Mythic Argus ULdir (T22?) - US 79th Famed Slayers of G'Huun Expectations Attendance. We expect near 100% attendance from all of our raiders. If you cannot make it to raid on time, or will miss raid altogether, we expect raiders to post out on the forums so that we can adjust our plans accordingly. Preparation. We always post guides, breakdowns, strategies, etc. for every boss on Discord before we get to it. We expect all raiders to show up to a new fight with an understanding of the mechanics and will distribute responsibilities for more micro responsibilities based on our raid comp and player capabilities. Performance. We expect all of our raiders to perform at a high level and maximize their output. You are responsible for your own performance. We are not looking for Players who only log on to raid. While we do raid on a limited 9 hour schedule we still expect raiders to do whatever they need to do outside of raid to maintain their characters and maximize their output. Right now that will mean staying on top of their Heart of Azeroth progression, and maximizing their loot rewards by at least trying to do an M+10 (or whatever the highest at the time for maximum rewards is) every week and however Islands and War Fronts factor in throughout the expansion as well. Players with negative attitudes. We are a pretty lighthearted guild, we joke around a lot, but when we are on a new boss or working on progression we expect raiders to be able to focus and take things seriously. We do not tolerate ragers or personal attacks, but if you can’t handle a joke, are unable to take criticism for under performance, or are easily offended, please do not apply. Contact If you need more information add one of our Officers on Discord: Darcell#5544 Or just apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/G1DH8D1q8Bc1Q5mE3Mortikae19 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] Elite 8/8H 4/8M Illidan Server Greetings everyone and thank you for taking interest in our guild. About Us: Elite was founded on Kel'Thuzad Alliance in September 2016 by a group of raiders with vast knowledge and experience in raiding dating back to vanilla. We have decided to start fresh as horde with the mindset to conquer every raid tier while only raiding 2 nights a week. FOR THE HORDE!!!! Raid Times/Expectations: Tuesday: 9pm-Midnight Server Wednesday: 9pm-Midnight Server Sunday is an optional heroic: 9pm-Midnight Server All raiders must come prepared with food, pots, and flasks. We will drop cauldrons and feasts for progression nights. We understand that real life happens and it comes first. If you know you're going to miss please let officers or the GM know in advance. Goals: As mentioned earlier our focus is to be a 2 night cutting edge guild and complete content efficiently while also maintaining a fun raid environment and establish meaningful friendships. Raiding shouldnt feel like another day at the office... Needs: Healers Mistweaver *High* Resto Druid *High* Priest *Low* Ranged DPS Warlock *High* Hunter *High* Shadow Priest *Medium* Elemental Shaman *Medium* Melee DPS Demon Hunter *Low* Rogue *Low* Enhance Shaman *Low* All applicants will be considered please feel free to add the following to inquire or if you have further questions. Ripp#11963 Ackthal#11187 Snow#13647 Crimson#11643 Thank you!Ripptidê11 Nov 15
Nov 15 We Want You! Moms Love Emojis is recruiting in a major way. We want everyone who wants to join us. We're currently 5/8H Uldir, and working to progress. We do Mythic+, some PVP, legacy content, etc. We're mainly adults and parents, laid back, and fun-loving. Are you a mom? Do you love emojis? Do you, or someone you know have a mom who loves emojis? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this guild is for you! Feel free to reply here or find us online if you have questions or want an invite. There's someone on Eldre'Thalas-Korialstrasz pretty much 24/7. Just post in general chat, or feel free to send me a tell if you see me trolling in trade.Vollà1 Nov 15
Nov 15 The Shadow Collective[A-US Kor/ET]5/8N We raid Tues and Thurs, 7:30-10:30 PM EST. We are a social guild with a raid team. We are not hardcore and we are not looking for elitist players. We are looking for people that want to get together, have some fun, and possibly down some bosses in the process. Tanks and Heals are needed most of all. Whisper Flaris-Eldre'Thalas in game for more info or join us on Discord: 4JeTCCw Even if you aren't interested in raiding, if you want to join a fun community and have a great attitude, whisper a guildie or hop on discord for an invite.Vangoat0 Nov 15
Nov 15 SP/Rogue/DH LF weekend H Raid Group Hello, We are a group of 3 friends that is looking for a heroic/mythic raid group/guild that raids on Friday/Saturday between 9pm EST and 1am EST. We are all 8/8H and want to continue raiding in Uldir and future raids. We would be up for a transfer if we find the right fit. Looking for a group that is 8/8H or better. There is a 368 rogue, 366 shadow priest, and 360 havoc DH.We all have an extensive history of raiding experience. Shadow Priest https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormreaver/Greyvy Demon Hunter https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormreaver/Dhkatz Rogue https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormreaver/Biskitts Here is a link to our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/user/179341 B-Tag: Biskitts#1783 Graivy#1877 slawkoler11#1634Biskitts24 Nov 15
Nov 15 Endure <Zul'jin> 4/8M LF Mage/B Druid <Endure> Mythic Oriented Group founded by a duo in January 2015. Looking for skilled individuals with a superior knowledge of class and spec. So that we will be able finish each tier before hard nerfs go out. Our BFA Goals are to be in the top U.S. 100. We are looking for long term committed individuals. Players who are unwilling to consistently find ways to improve their play and mechanical ability for the group. We want our players to always work on improving. New Applicants (Update 11/15/18 for BFA) Currently Looking for: PLAYERS WITH EXCEPTIONAL mechanics. Mage*** B Druid** Hunter** Rogue *we REQUIRE an Alt of same role* - We are looking for EXPERIENCED, COMMITTED and DEDICATED individuals able to see the bigger picture and realize for the whole to work, the pieces must all come together. - Any & All DPS apply if you believe you can compete at a high level. - If you don't have logs above 70% or higher, your chances here are slim. - PUT TIME INTO your app if you want a good chance, it's your first impression. US – Zul’jin - Horde 20 Man Raids Tuesday/Wed/Thursday: 9:45 pm - 1:00 am (EST) 8:45 pm - 12:00 am (CST) 7:45 pm - 11:00 pm (MST) 6:45 pm - 10:00 pm (PST) ---------------------------------------------------------- Endure is a 3 year old guild, Semi-Hardcore progression oriented raiding guild. Leadership in the guild has remain unchanged, We are looking for individuals with progression of mythic content in mind. A player looking to join Endure must be; • Able to raid at the times listed above for your time zone. Must be able to make 90% of raids. ( A MUST YOU CAN NOT MISS MORE THAN 1 RAID A MONTH) • Are dedicated, responsible, willing to learn, able to follow directions, have excellent real-time situational awareness, and are enjoyable! • Can take constructive criticism while maintaining an internal, as well as external, positive and competitive mindset. • Have Discord & Teamspeak3 and a working mic (**mandatory**) • The ability to work with the team for the overall progression of the guild and if being asked to sit due to performance, figure out why you aren't performing as well as you should or if its situationally better for raid comp on more demanding boss encounters. If you meet the above requisites and our minimum gear/experience requirements (ability to optimize gear for your main and an alt for split runs in Legion) we will give you a trial basis up to four-six weeks. If you perform well, interact and get to know our raiders, and help contribute to our guild's success we will consider offering you a full time raid spot after a minimum of FOUR weeks. We aren't interested in players that just log on to get loot - we want long term, committed players that are here to stay and join our team. It should be known that we are extremely selective - we will be running a competitive roster and recruit players with the desire to compete on more than just a server basis. The ideal candidate for a position at Endure is spatially aware, competitive by nature, experienced with the end-game content, patient, mature, able to promptly follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly, and generous. The ability to attend 90%+ of scheduled raids is very important as we WANT TO run a tight roster for maximum playing time. Use of working microphone is mandatory, no exceptions. If we are interested in your app, we will contact you for an in-depth interview. Be prepared to answer some critical questions regarding your raid/achievement experience and Class related questions. We will review EXCEPTIONAL applicants regardless of class openings. For any recruitment needs or questions contact, GM: Mattadinz in game on Zul'Jin or Amethystz#1205 https://discord.gg/2cFUGvX <- TO APPLYMattadinz67 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] Thrall - 6/8M Recruiting - Core Positions Hail fellow Azerothians! About Us: <Shattered Moon Clan> is recruiting exceptional individuals to bolster our ranks. Not only exceptional in performance, but in attitudes as well. Our goal is to progress at an efficient pace, and at the same time build a community that people enjoy to be around. We are looking for players that not only enjoy progression raiding, but enjoy the game as a whole. If you are looking for more than just a raid guild, we can offer that. Our ranks have continuously grown over the years and people have developed strong friendships here. Our average player age is upper 20's to low 30's. We want to avoid the drama and toxicity some guilds foster, and provide a fun and enjoyable atmosphere for our members while also tackling the hardest challenges the game has to offer. If you are interested in the slightest please do not hesitate to contact us and we can chat. History: We are starting anew on Thrall to represent the Horde. We were previously a Cutting Edge Alliance guild but due to playing on a dying server we decided this expansion was a good opportunity to server change and thought going Horde would be a nice change of pace as well. Most of our members have achieved Cutting Edge for all raid tiers of Legion and plan to continue to do so in Battle for Azeroth. Progression: 8/8H 6/8M Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 EST Tuesday and Thursday are main progression nights. Wednesday night is where we will get in our farm to supplement mythic progression and do other content; such as mount farms. Attendance: We expect raiders to maintain a near perfect attendance rate. We understand things come up in real life, but there are people here that are counting on YOU to attend every raid. If things do come up, all we ask is that you contact an officer ASAP and let us know your situation. Loot Rules: Loot has always been distributed by loot council so we will use a similar system. We have had just about zero problems when it comes to loot, and we want to keep it that way. We wish to avoid loot driven players. We're here to kill bosses as a guild, loot is just a bonus. Recruitment Needs: Tanks: Full, will consider exceptional applicants. Healers: Open - MW Melee DPS: Open - Warrior Ranged DPS: Open, Considering ALL Even if your class/role is not listed above, we will talk with any player that wishes to apply. Application Process: We expect all possible recruits to fill out a questionnaire that will be provided once you contact us. After completion of the questionnaire we will have a brief meeting with you via our discord server. Contact Information: If you are interested in applying to <Shattered Moon Clan> or have any questions please feel free to contact either via Battlenet: Drizz#1227 - Raid Leader Thorns#11386 - OfficerIllidrizz42 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] 6/8M Guild LF 1 healer, 1 rdps! <Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin Currently 6/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes. We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear. Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization. **Raid Schedule** [Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses. [Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central. [Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing. [Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well. [Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00. We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is ***required** for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges. More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed. If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer. BTag: Ashe#1789 Discord: Ashie#6243 In Game: Nebulaphobia-ScillaCryophobia194 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] <SOMA> 6/8M Wed/Thurs EST LF Ranged DPS Updated 11/10/18 About Us We are <SOMA> an Alliance guild on US-Magtheridon. We have been raiding since the start of MoP and been clearing content ever since. We are a laid back guild with our goal for each tier to get Cutting Edge. We're always down to push mythic+ keystones before and after raid. We do heroic on Tuesday as an offnight but is not required to come. Our age ranges from 20 to 35, but the average age is about 25. Our humor is not pc friendly, so if this will offend you, please do not apply. While we like to joke, our primary goal is to get CE for each raid tier. We are not elitests, but we don't want to wipe to trivial content. Raid Times Mythic Raid Nights Wednesday 7:30-10:30 pm EST Thursday 7:30-10:30 pm EST Offnight Tuesday 7:30-10:30 pm EST or finished Progression 7/7 M EN 2/3 M ToV (prepatch) 9/10 M NH (prepatch) 7/9 M ToS (2% Avatar) 11/11M Antorus 6/8M Uldir Recruitment High Warlock Hunter Medium Boomkin Mage Low Requirements Sense of humor Working Mic 90% Raid Attendance 90% logs or higher on heroic 70% logs or higher on mythic 3/8M Cleared Contact Battlenet Kyle#11563 Discord Claver#5984Claver225 Nov 15
Nov 15 BrM LFG [H]Illidan for M+/Casual raiding Hi All, I'm currently raiding in a mythic guild on my main and am 4/8M working on Fetid. My main is a dps and I have been having a hard time joining groups to push my .io score, so I made a monk on Horde to do stuff with. I'm not looking to replace my current raid team, so I can't raid Tues / Thursday. I'm mostly looking for a group to do Heroic raiding and maybe mythic if the times are right, but my primary focus on this character is M+'s. I'm currently on Illidan, and I'm not really looking to change that. I just hit 120 yesterday and I'm at 338 ilvl atm. I'm working on improving that, I'm hoping by Saturday to be around 350-360 if I can get some luck from M+'s and Normal Uldir. I have tanked before, but never super seriously. In Legion I got AOTC in every raid tanking or healing, but in Mythic raids I've always been dps. As a dps I've times 22's in 7.3.2 and had a few 23's that should have been timed if people didn't get one shot, but that's the name of the game at those key levels so no big deal. As my main is alliance, I do not have KR and SoB unlocked yet, and I will be working on unlocking those. Also my HoA is 30 ilvls behind because I am just friendly. If you have any further questions for me, please let me know.Zoothos0 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H]@Dalaran - Diversity Friendly Guild LFM <Pantheon's Legion> is a progressive guild focused on enjoyable socialization with diversity-conscious players over pixel picking up. Oh we raid too! Fri/Sat 8-10 pm. We are based out of Dalaran-US, with EST timeframe, and on the only faction ever created, that being Horde. We are a Semi-Casual guild at heart, with a primary agenda of relaxation, socialization, and some nips at Raiding (usually through heroic), PvP (Usually until our group imprints our heads unto our keyboards, and M+ (usually until our brains explode.) Our guild has a wide array of experienced raiders, from World top 100 guildies who are seeking an environment without the bigotry and expansive egos of hardcore progression, through semi-hardcore players who are looking for a slightly more relaxed schedule/demeanor, to the most chill casual either leveling their 50th lowbie or logging in once every 2 months to say hi and give social updates. There is space for you in <Pantheon's Legion> if your goal is enjoyable interpersonal socialization. Our guild logs are here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/dalaran/pantheons%20legion We log for the sake of improvement and efficiency, rather than e-peen contests or promotion of padding. Logs are tools to bring up people who want their respective numbers to be stronger, and we help guildies do exactly that with larger tools, mitigation of raid costs, and one-on-one counseling regarding how to improve, so don't be intimidated. Everyone can be great! Contact us via ingame whispers to Malytrax, Karelest, Rudolph, or simply ask for an officer. You can also reach us via our Discord, which is always populated, should we not be ingame. Inquire unto a guildie for a guest link. While we accept all guildies who are averse to bigotry, our raiding roster could especially use some strong healers, especially ones who are happy alternating between heal and dps specs. We are glad to assist with gearing in this regard, so enthusiasm and understanding are the only requirements.Karelest333 Nov 15
Nov 15 2/8M 370 Ele sham LF guild 1. Times available & time zone: MST. Available weekdays after 10pm MST. 2 - 3 nights. 2. Server preference: Any 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi Hardcore to more Hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: 2/8 M with progress on Vectius and Zek Vos 6. Recent logs (if available): None available cause this shaman is an alt right now but want to swap mains. Have done 2/8 on both my warrior (375 arms) and my shaman. 7. Contact info: BNET: MemeLordxD#1261 Disc: Isaac#6668 8. Anything else: I come from a pretty hardcore background previously in Cata and Wrath I was a part of some server first guilds and had the legendary staff back then. I had to take some time off for school. Now that life isnt so crazy I want to get back into raiding again. I’m looking for a more established guild that doesn’t suffer from roster issues and looking around 4/8 M mark for progression.Slapps5 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] Nox - Zul'jin - 2 Days - 6/8M Nox is a tight-knit, semi-hardcore progression guild made up of friends that like to kill mythic bosses in their spare time. Some of us have been playing WoW together for over a decade, but we are an open circle that always likes to meet new friends. We try very hard to toe the line of having fun together while also putting in the effort and preparation needed to kill mythic bosses. We understand that most of our members have lives, careers, and other hobbies outside of WoW, so our main requirement is that you be reliable. Our ultimate goal is to achieve Cutting Edge each tier while progressing at a reasonable, competitive pace, and to have fun while doing it. We will never force extended hours to bang our heads against the wall, but in the end, we have the skill and determination to get it done. Current Needs Healer Arms Warrior Balance Druid Warlock We review all applications, and any applicants with exceptional skill and experience will be seriously considered, even if your class/spec is not listed above. Raid Schedule Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:15 - 11:45 pm EST Optional sales and alt runs scheduled for off nights (typically Thursday and Sunday). Progression Uldir: 6/8M, 8/8H Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11M (Cutting Edge) Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M The Nighthold: 10/10M (Cutting Edge) Trial of Valor: 3/3M (Cutting Edge) The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M (Cutting Edge) Raider Requirements Maintain 90%+ attendance. If you will be missing or late to raid, you are expected to inform us via Discord. Research fights in advance and show up prepared so that we can make the most of our limited raid hours. Be open to direction/criticism. If you are struggling, whether due to raid mechanics or in your particular role, you will be approached in a respectful and appropriate fashion. You are expected to respond in the same manner. Application Process Feel free to add an officer on battle.net, apply using our online form, and/or join our Discord server and post a message in #recruitment. If there is mutual interest, we will set up an interview. Officer Battletags: Xaph#11237 (healing & recruitment lead), Lumind#11450 (GM) Application Form: https://goo.gl/forms/PZvgUEk8dp5XdhmA2 Discord: https://discord.gg/XRnUdq3 Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/dajogg (Dajo - mage) https://www.twitch.tv/xaphwow (Xaph - discipline/holy priest) https://www.twitch.tv/chaostrain (Chaostrain - windwalker monk)Xaph71 Nov 15
Nov 15 ⚔️<Discord>⚔️[H] 6/8M LF RANGED DPS! <Discord> is a long standing guild on Agamaggan whose members have been raiding together since Vanilla. We are active outside raid times doing Mythic+, playing other games or just hanging out in voice chat throughout the day. We're a pretty laid back guild but we take progression seriously and we'd like to add to our roster for Mythic Uldir! Raiding Schedule: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30PM-11PM Central, with an optional Sunday normal/heroic raid for alts. What we expect from you To put forth the effort required to progress at a mythic level during every raid night. If you can't be asked to do that then we don't need you. A team oriented mentality and a good attitude. Currently Recruiting DPS All Ranged welcome to apply, but mainly looking for good warlocks! Exceptional Melee only at this time. Tanks Exceptional applicants only WE DO NOT DO CROSS REALM MYTHIC TRIALS. If you think you're a solid player we'd also like to hear from you. Please apply through: https://goo.gl/kyCELU If you have any questions please contact Demo#1341, Rix#1249, Friedrib#1229 on Btag or Spishy#8533 on DiscordCrunchyapple14 Nov 15
Nov 15 7/8M 9hours LF Warrior [H] Convergence - http://bit.ly/2qIxR4p Schedule Tuesday 6-9pst Wednesday 6-9pst Monday 6-9pst History T18 HFC - US 131 EN - US 141 ToV - US 88 T19 NH - US 51 T20 ToS - US 77 T21 Ant - US 81 Located on Kil’Jaeden horde, Convergence is a mythic raiding guild driven by the idea that progression is a product of efficiency not volume. We are firm believers in the idea that a short raid schedule and success in mythic raiding are not mutually exclusive. Our schedule is a strict 9 hours per week and we will not add a day under any circumstance. We are looking for skilled players who share the same ambition of clearing content in timely fashion but might not have the time to dedicate 4 or 5 nights to that goal. With such a short raid schedule, it is imperative that our team comes prepared to maximize our efficiency. In addition, our guild is very active outside of our scheduled raid hours with M+, alt runs and PvP. Currently Recruiting Exceptional applications will always be considered, but we are specifically looking for: DPS Warrior Warlock Exceptional DPS If you are interested in joining Convergence, please submit a private application at http://bit.ly/2qIxR4p For any inquiries please contact teacher#11106 (glenn#7064 on discord), PutTheBarn#1705 or keelem#1278.Floh116 Nov 15
Nov 15 (H) Fri/Sat Nights LFM - 2/8M <The Barber Shop> H8/8 M2/8 Uldir - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster) We are looking to recruit skilled and dedicated players for our Mythic Uldir progression. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself. What Times Do We Raid: We raid 3 hours per night, 2 days a week, Friday and Saturday, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-01:30am EST). What Classes Are We Recruiting: 2x Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Frost Mage, BM Hunter) 1x Melee (Retribution Paladin, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Demon Hunter) 1x Tank (Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk, Blood Death Knight) How Do I Express Interest: You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details - Pherric#1966 , reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree / Pherric-Firetree. I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!Pherric5 Nov 15