Guild Recruitment

Nov 22, 2010 Please Do Not Bump Threads Hello all, We understand this is a Guild Recruitment forum and posters here want to make sure their threads are visible. With that said, we want to remind you all that repeatedly bumping threads is a violation of our Forum Guidelines. Forum threads with active discussions are meant to remain at the top of the forums so players can easily find them, however, circumventing this by simply adding "bump" to a thread can result in the removal of one's posting privileges. This includes the same individual bumping a thread repeatedly, or multiple people taking turns bumping a thread. We'd like to keep this forum as clean and useful as possible, and appreciate your help in assisting us to that end. Forum Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/902031049#2 ...Zarhym0 Nov 22, 2010
Nov 4 Basic Recruitment Etiquette + Post Template Here are some tips for getting your recruitment post noticed and cutting through a lot of the spam to find your right fit. Copy & paste this template to your post if you're looking for a guild. Explanation of each field follows. Additionally, listing your class/spec, progression, and a brief description of what you're looking for in the subject/title line of your post will expedite this process for recruiters. 1. Times available & time zone: 2. Server preference: 3. Faction preference: 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: 5. Current progression/experience: 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: 8. Anything else: 1. Times/time zones! Remember to post what times you are available, any times you are not available, or if your schedule is flexible at all. Too many times people post, "I need a guild that can work with my schedule," and then never bother to post their availability! Include your time zone as well. 2. Server preference: PvE, PvP, or RP? Is this 100% set in stone, or are you flexible? If you're not willing to transfer off-server, you should probably be posting on your realm-specific forum. 3. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde? Any flexibility? This means you too, Doubleagent! 4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: Are you wanting to raid seven days a week, eight hours a day with only bio breaks every two hours? Or do you need something more laid back, but still efficient? Or do you just want to sign on every other week or so? 5. Current progression/experience: Are you brand new to the game and have no idea what BoE means? Or have you been through multiple tiers and are just coming back to the game? Adding these details will help recruiters narrow down potential applicants and increase your chances of finding a good fit. Because the majority of this forum is populated by raiders, giving more details on what you are currently doing to improve your gear/play style will help sell a recruiter on a person who may not have quite as much experience or gear as the recruiter initially wanted. 6. If you are trying to go hardcore/semi-hardcore and have recent parses, link them! Why bother accepting and declining a million Btag requests just for them to ask for this basic info? 7. Contact info: Do you prefer guilds to respond within your thread, to an email address, or by adding your Btag? This will also help you narrow down guild choices if a cut and paste spammer chooses to ignore your preference! 7. UPDATE YOUR POST: If you do happen to find a home (yay you!), please do the forums a favor and update your original post to reflect your transferred/new guild status. Old/necro'd threads getting bumped by spam wastes everyone's time. 8. If it's not going to work out or you change your mind, simply say so. Recruiters are often only recruiting for one or two positions and may decline others if you accept an offer. If you vanish (delete/transfer) without a trace, they're left wondering if they still need to hold the spot. In the meantime, other applicants may have moved on and now the recruiter is back to square one, except now more frustrated and fed up. Recruiters will appreciate the few seconds it takes to shoot them a note before you peace out. 8 a. Additionally, if someone adds your BattleTag and you can tell fairly early on that it's not going to work out, a simple, "Thanks, but I'm not interested," before removing them from your list makes everyone's life a little easier. TL;DR: It doesn't have to be a novel, but a little effort (and politeness) on both sides goes a long way. Cheers! ** Want to know if you're the victim of a drive by spray-and-pray spammer? Click the yellow down arrow by the character name on the left hand side of the post box, then click 'View Posts' -- it's a quick, simple way to see if someone took the time to tailor their message to your post (i.e. s/he actually read it) versus copy pasta. ** If you have any feedback on this post or have recruiting questions, please feel free to add my Btag, Riot#1851.Pravix304 Nov 4
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Guild Recruitment forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can recruit members for your World of Warcraft guild. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
30s 871 Mage 7/7H 2/3H LF Guild 871 Mage 7/7H 2/3H LF GuildZyphix28 30s
1m 870 warlock lf HORDE Fri/Sat .Seragos3 1m
1m 862 Shadowpriest LF Guild Looking for casual playstyle guild that has a good core of active members. My days of hardcore raiding are over but I'm definitely up for progression and helping others!Salinka13 1m
1m (H) <Tryhardz> Area52 6/7M 3/3H LFM! <Tryhardz> of Area 52 is a newly founded guild based off the ideology that a better guild requires better attitudes. Due to a lack of leadership in our old guild, we decided to make the switch to Area 52 to better our guild and give us a better community of likeminded people. With all of us having progression ranging from 4/7 to 7/7 Mythic EN, we’re looking to up the ante and push through the ranks to become a top contender on this server. The majority of our raiders have been together through multiple expansions, and this is just the next step in us making a name for ourselves. Guild Structure We don’t believe in there being a sole person in charge of the guild, so instead we have a Council of 5 people that are equal in every way. With this set up, everything we do is a majority vote, including loot council, and it lets us lead the guild in a more diverse and open minded way. Our goal is to provide the guild with solid, fair leadership while making sure every player performs at the level we need them to. We have 4 different rankings within the guild: Distinguished: Top performer, also displays exceptional qualities within the guild. Main Raider: Top performer, stays on top of personal numbers and mechanics Raider: Good performer, with room to improve through constructive feedback Trial: New guy, watched like a hawk and over analyzed by our log !@#$s The idea behind these rankings is to give our raiders something to work for. Trials go through a very analyzed process which includes logs, social behaviors, and overall willingness to help the guild. Raiders are people who have passed the initial trial, but might need a little more work before they can be seen fit as a Main Raider. This normally includes more 1 on 1 feedback, and we will normally test how well you can react to certain scenarios to better gauge your skill level. Once we feel that you’re ready, you’re promoted to Main Raider, which is a completely performance based rank. To keep it simple, if you don’t perform, you go back to Raider and the feedback continues. If a Main Raider has shown exceptional performance in and out of the game (forums, farming, etc.), then the Council will vote on promoting to Distinguished. The main goal of all of this is to keep everything fair, efficient, and fun. Current Recruitment **Open Recruitment for Nighthold** **In high need of healers/ranged dps** *All exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply* Raid Times 8:30 – 11:30 ST (Eastern) Tues/Thur/Sun Required Add-Ons Weakauras DBM Angry Assignments Exorsus Damage Meter of some sort Pawn for DPS/Tanks Big Dumb Loot Council If you like what you’ve read and you’re interested in joining, please take a few moments and fill out our app over at http://tryhardz.shivtr.com/. If you have any questions, feel free to add one of the officers and we’ll be happy to answer them! Bäe – krishatcher#1967 Bossnectar – shadows#1523 Doctore – brandon#1171 Eletid – tid#1758Bäe12 1m
2m 876 BM Hunter LF NH Progression Looking for weeknight Nighthold progression at or after 9:00pm EST. 3 nights a week, 3 hours a night (not limited to) is ideal. Will save the wall of past progression/experience text for apps and or one on one discussion. Returning to hunter since HFC. Played HPriest at start of Legion. WCL, pre-7.1.5: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12900847/10/#partition=1 WCL, Warlords (far more experience here): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/9913319/8/ TheEvidence#1728Generous11 2m
3m 875 Resto Sham lf Raiding Guild Hey! I'm looking for a guild that is social but semi-serious in raiding. I can not raid b4 7pm PST. I'm available weekdays or weekends. I am currently on Thrall, but for the right guild, I would be willing to transfer servers if needed. :-) Currently: 7/7H EN 3/3H TOV If you want to know more, or if your interested, my btag is Alya1203#1197Aÿlá5 3m
4m WW monk LF raiding guild I've been guildless for 2 expansions, no guilds on my realm fit my schedule. So I'm looking for a cross realm guild to raid with. My times are anywhere between 12AM-9PM on Fridays Saturdays,sundaysNerfmeharder0 4m
4m Returning Player LF Casual NA PVE Guild Just picked up Legion and looking for a casual guild to run with in North America (I play in Central time zone). Played quite a bit through Lich King, then on and off over the next couple of expansions, but not really done much since then. Planning to fire up a new toon and level from scratch. No preference to Horde or Alliance. Not sure of the class. Really just looking for a mature, helpful guild on a PVE server for the occasional group quest, 5-man, or just social gaming. Not looking for handouts, just don't want to run it all alone. If these kinds of guilds still exist, add me OgreLXXV#1300 and I'll take a look. Thanks!Maeric2 4m
6m LFM Heroic Raiders! 7/7H 3/3H ... <Ashes of the Phoenix> is looking for players who are interested in the following: Mythic+ dungeon progression (multiple groups with different schedules) Progression (Heroic) and/or casual (Normal) raiding Karazhan (multiple groups with different schedules) Casual PVP (Battlegrounds, etc) Must be 18+ years old Must use Discord for voice communication during group activities About Us: Our guild was established in Warhammer Online, and since then we have played various games together, including Guild Wars 2, Rift, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, and Diablo 3. Many of us work full-time (average age is mid-30's) and can no longer commit to hardcore raiding progression due to out-of-game responsibilities. However, that doesn't stop us from having fun and clearing content when we are together! Even though we are on an RP server, we unfortunately do not participate in RP activities. Who We Are Looking For: We are looking for "midcore" players who play for fun, but also take the time to min/max their characters. Since we all have busy lives outside of the game, we are building a community of players that give 110% to maximize their performance. Raid Information: Progression: Sundays at 2:00 PM EST (roster spots selected based on performance) Casual: Thursdays at 8:00 PM EST (intended for those unfamiliar with raids and alts) Current Progress: 7/7 Heroic EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV Recruiting Information: Raid positions are filled based on role needs and performance. Exceptional individuals will always be considered. Death Knight: Open Demon Hunter: Open Druid: Open Hunter: Open Mage: Open Monk: Open Paladin: Open Priest: Shadow only Rogue: Open Shaman: Open Warlock: Open Warrior: Open If you are interested in learning more about us, add Milleuda#1730 to your bnet friends list. We look forward to playing with you!Elhaym0 6m
7m 885 Demo Lock Lf Guild (7/7m Experience) Hi All, I've been playing this game since vanilla. I was in a top 5 U.S. Guild for BC and then took a break when WOTLK came out. Started back up for legion and joined some old friends for raiding. The guild just ended up not being a good fit because of raid times. I'm looking for 2-3 nights per week evenings (EST or PST). Also wanting to run plenty of mythic+ throughout the week. must be at least 4/7M please. Preferably Horde. To be honest i'm just looking for a good group of people to spend the too many hours I spend on this game with. (But aren't retarded and can push end game content). thanksPhtevenn6 7m
7m 873 RDruid LF progression guild Ello ~~ So I'm an 873 Resto Druid main looking for a progression minded guild to call home. I took a break from the game that started at the end of October up until now because I had 3 guilds fall due to various reasons (people leaving, recruitment issues, etc) and was tired of moving around. I've been raiding for over 8 years though and can't stay away from the raiding scene. Before October I was 7/7H 5/7M EN working on Cenarius. What I'm looking for: - Progression orientated guild - Preferably with raid times that fall during the late afternoon/early evening CST time - Range of 2-4 raid days per week - I am confident in my ability to earn my position but I would rather not be recruited for a bench only spot Other Stuff: - Raided in a top 5 world guild in Rift for 5 years as a healing mage (raiding 6 hour days, 6 days a week during progression) - I am 25 (18+ guilds preferred but not a requirement) - I keep up with all things dr00d - I prefer an alliance guild because I'd rather be a night elf than a troll but if the guild fits I'd go horde If you have any questions or want to chat just add my battletag Lainy#1655 Thanks and good hunting!Puramedic12 7m
12m <Months Behind> 7/7M 2/3M LF DPS! Hi! We're <Months Behind>, a horde mythic raiding guild on US-Eredar (PVP, EST). We're looking to add some ranged to our roster. This is not a mass-recruiting post, and we don't recruit for the bench. Our current progress is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV. We raid Sunday-Monday-Tuesday, 8pm-12am EST (and occasionally Wednesdays, but only at the beginning of a tier). We're looking for raiders that want a home. Over the course of 10+ years, <Months Behind> has built a community and history by being more than seriousface raiders all the time. We joke around in raid, we hang out on Discord outside of raiding hours, we meme, we troll, we play, we laugh and have fun. It's what keeps people around even after they stop raiding, and it's what keeps people around raiding longer. For real, have a look: youtube.com/rebdullrinn (note these videos have NSFW content!) Visit our website: monthsbehind.us Contact us! Battletags: rebdull#1533, rickotron#1171 Discord: rebdull#9648, rickotron#5389 Twitters: @rebdul, @rickotronmbRickotron99 12m
12m <Veritas Lux Mea> Casual Raiding Guild We're currently recruiting for Mythic Nighthold. We have 2 cross realm, a pally tank and a resto druid who aren`t willing to server transfer so forget them. We`re 7/7H EN and 3/3H ToV. We are a very laid back, casual and sometimes unorganized raid group but we do like end game raiding so we thought we`d try and recruit more for Mythic Nighthold as Heroic Nighthold won`t keep us busy for long. Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday – 9ST to 11ST (CST) (For the first 3 weeks of release we will be 7:30CST to 10:30CST for progression) Currently need: 1 Healer 3 DPS – Do not have a rogue, warrior or shaman. Pretty balanced on Range and Melee atm. Preferably we’d like to recruit those who are 865+, we don’t want to be responsible for gearing you, too lazy for that. If your dps is lacking, then we’ll talk to you privately and expect you to get better or we will sit you. We'll be clearing Normal, Heroic then go into Mythic. We only want fun and reliable people. Add my Btag if we sound like a good fit for you - Syllie#11658. *****Sÿll3 12m
10s <Hellfire Knights> LFM for afternoon raid [H][Zul'jin]<Hellfire Knights> 7/7H 2/3H is looking to recruit a few more dedicated players for our afternoon progression team. Were considering any role atm in the hopes of building our roster for mythic progression in the near future. We view ourselves as "casual raiders" where our goal is to have fun and kill bosses. What Makes Us Special We are made up of players from all over the world, so no matter what time you're online you will never be alone. Work nights? When you get home at 5am there will be players online ready to help with world quests, run random heroics, or 3 chest that mythic+ key you've been putting off all week! Raid Times 2-5pm EST Wednesday and Thursday What is Required? The only things we ask of you is a working mic(we use discord) and a good attitude! Current Needs DPS! ret, DH, or enh shaman would be favored but not necessary all classes welcome If this sounds like you'd be a good fit, or you'd like to know more about the guild please feel free to respond here or contact me in game under the Btag persephonæ#1905Persephonæ6 10s
18m Mythic Raider - Swapping to 875 Fire Mage. Hey Everyone, I am looking to swap to my mage for the rest of the expansion. I have played as mage in past expansions and really enjoy both frost and fire, but I am not opposed to swapping to arcane if that is the route later into NH. I am 27 years old, and have been playing the game since launch. I currently do not have much free time, so I am looking for a guild that raids one or two nights a week, preferably one. I have raided progression almost every expansion, and enjoy the challenge. I am looking for a laid back community that is looking to perform to the best of their ability on raid night(s). I am a reliable raider, and have lead guilds in the past. I usually have near perfect attendance unless something comes up in RL that I need to take care of. If that is the case then I will take the necessary actions to inform the officers. Days I am available: Monday - 9pm - 11pm eastern. Tuesday - 6pm - 11pm eastern. Wednesday - 6pm - 11pm eastern. Thursday - 9pm - 11pm eastern. Friday - Off Saturday - Mornings Sunday - Mornings I may be able to stretch it out till midnight eastern, but that would be pushing it. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!Synzz10 18m
19m [A] <Consequence> 7/7M 1/3M LF DPS/Heals Greetings! <Consequence> is seeking competent players to join our progression team for Mythic Nighthold. We are a semi-hardcore guild that is currently 7/7M 1/3M. Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST Current needs: Healers: Resto Druid, Holy/Disc Priest RDPS: Hunter, Mage, Spriest, Boomkin, Warlock We will also consider ANY exceptional raiders for our Mythic Team. Loot: All loot is distributed by loot council. Attendance, performance and what is best for the raid as a whole are all taken into consideration. For more information, add the following Battle Tag: Chumpjohn#1580 (Kasera, GM) Luffie#1398 (Luffie, Officer) If our guild seems like a good fit for you, make an application on our Website: http://consequencesr.enjin.com/ Hope to speak to you soon!Kaseras77 19m
20m [H]<The Early Shift> [7/7M 1/3M] 2Day-MidDay [H]<The Early Shift> [7/7M 1/3M] 2Day-MidDay Mythic Raiding Guild! US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde About TES: The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience. What you can expect from us as a guild: - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up. - A sense of community and direction. - Communication. What we expect from our trials: - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community. - 100% attendance during 2 week trial. - The drive to improve personal play. What we're looking for: We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand: - Arms Warrior - MistWeaver/WindWalker Monk - Feral Druid - Hunter/Mage/Warlock - Holy Priest Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS! 6 hr/wk Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST How to apply: If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please contact me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamie): Zhammie#1301 We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!Zhamie21 20m
20m [H]<Ludicrous Speed> 7/7H 3/3H Needs You HEY YOU! We’re looking for more good PEOPLE (and players) to round out our raid roster as we wrap up the Emerald Nightmare/Trial of Valor and move toward Nighthold. Who are we looking for exactly? Great players with BIG NUMBERS are everywhere. Oftentimes, this comes with the price of sacrificing good guild culture just for the sake of having all-stars on the roster. We’ve all been there, right? This is not what we want. It can drive great people away. We want folks who can maximize their class on our limited schedule and be a part of the team. No, really. We do! <Ludicrous Speed> (Horde - Skullcrusher) is coming up on its 10th anniversary and is full of players who have been fighting the good fight since Vanilla. But hey, there are millions of players like this, so why Ludicrous Speed? Because we not only have a history of performance, but we have a pretty tight bond. The Game Several realm firsts, from raid bosses to leveling achievements spread across multiple players and expansions. Consistent focus on clearing raid content since guild formation. We took a break from Mythic level (formerly Heroic) for Warlords and early Legion in favor of Heroic content with the potential to discuss higher level content soon (this is where you come in) Many groups running smaller content outside of raid night, from Mythic Plus to BG’s, to Nightbane runs. In game events such as a Winter Veil gift swap, naked Gnome races, scavenger hunts, lawn darts, and even a weekly gold lottery. The People Guild meetups have occurred frequently in the past, most notably with our annual visit to Blizzcon (this year we had 13 friends there!) You’ll have the pleasure of enduring at least 6 hours per week of really bad jokes and awful puns. We’ve always had a unique Friends and Family approach where many brothers, sisters, and couples raid together, but have never taken the traditional Friends and Family casual approach to raid progression. Tabards IRL We need healers and ranged. Right? Doesn’t everyone? Ultimately, if you’re not a jerk and can play competitively to your class and peers, we’re looking for you. Raid Times: M/W 8:30pm-11:30pm Eastern Current Progression H EN: 7/7 H ToV: 3/3 Current recruiting needs (keeping in mind that great players are always considered): 2 Healers with an emphasis on Holy Paladin and Resto Druid 3 Ranged focusing on traditional casters 1 DPS with a viable tanking OS for those rare nights when a MT cannot make raid. Hit us up and let’s chat Cohumulone#1396 or Pocketmole#1600Cohumulone12 20m
20m [A] <Slapfight> 4/7M 3/3H LFM DPS for NH! Just in time for the legion invasion, the members of <Slapfight> Garona (A) have dusted off their old raiding gear, relearned which end of the sword to hold (it's the non-pointy end, btw), and are back in the saddle. If you can wiggle those magic fingers and make health bars go down, we want you! If you are good at punching a monster's knees until he falls over, we want you! If you can do all this, and manage to topple our raid leaders !@#$%-*!@ record at the same time, you will become a legend and we will build a shrine in your honor. Below are our most pressing needs, but we are more than happy to consider inquiries from any exceptional player. Dual specs are most welcome and are encouraged! Balance Druid Shadow Priest Warlock Elemental Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter Assassination Rogue Progression and Goals: Our current progression is 4/7M in EN and 3/3H in ToV. Mythic raiding and mythic+ dungeons will be our primary focus and we'll be gearing accordingly through heroic in preparation for this. LFR is often done in groups or solo on offnights, as well as group content and old raids. Weekly Raiding Schedule: We raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 7 - 10 pm server (CST), and with such a small schedule, we expect our raiders to know their classes well, and be able to follow directions to maximize our time. On Wednesday and Sunday nights we have implemented guild organized mythic+ and karazhan dungeon runs, as well as alt raids. Who We Are: We're a small, offbeat guild with a strong sense of humor consisting of a core group of players who have raided together since as far back as Vanilla. As such, we only accept members over the age of 21. And, while we're a silly guild, we take our raiding seriously. Several of our members have completed the AotC Mythic achievements in MoP/WoD and we will be focusing on doing the same in Legion. Community is also very important to us, and having patience and a good sense of humor is just as big a priority as amazing numbers. We welcome each and every new raider and aim to make you a member of our core! If <Slapfight> sounds like a fit for you or if you have any questions please reach out to both myself at stellery#1166 on Battle.net. I can also be reached at stellery#3359 on Discord. Looking forward to hearing from you!Hanneli83 20m
21m [A]7/7M 1/3M LFM for NH! 2 nights a week! <Obsidian> www.ObsidianGuild.com US-Stormrage | Alliance Tuesday & Thursday 9:00PM - 1:00AM EST Who we are: Obsidian is a new guild with old roots. Our core members have been playing this game together for years stretching back to classic and the early days of TBC. After some time apart we decided to come back together and push into Legion. Our leadership spans from US200-25 rankings, and our members have all been vetted though tier after tier. What we're looking for: New players, who want to see if they have what it takes to push content. Old players who are tired of 4 day a week guilds and want to attack internet dragons on a better schedule but still with a solid pace. Those coming off burnout who want to rekindle their love for the game with a solid and fun community who knows when to put the steel to the whetstone. Recruitment Needs Tanks: Closed Melee DPS: Intrested in all classes and specs Demon Hunters - High Ranged DPS: Intrested in all classes and specs Warlocks - High Mages - VERY High Shadow Priests - High Balance Druid - VERY High Healers: MW Monk - Med Holy Priest - High Resto Shaman - High Disc Priest - Med Holy Paladin - Med Intrested in all classes and specs Krakenjack#1469 Bearlinban#1995Krakenjack163 21m
21m WhyTemptFate 4/7m en 2/3h TOV LF DPS <Why Tempt Fate > *(Formerly Why Tempt Fate and Malice on Cho'gall)* We are all veterans of this game, we have been playing together and raiding since Vanilla and have stayed competitive in all content and would like that to continue, Mature 18+ atmosphere. www.whytemptfate.com :4/7M EN :7/7H EN :2/3H ToV -Btagg- Ataxx#1908, Chanalia#1906, Thecoldbange#1998, Magnus#1607 -Previous Raid content - Clearing content since Vanilla - Current -Recruitment: Looking for skilled DPS -Raid days Wednesday/Thursday - 8-11:30 EST -Loot EPGPMagnús0 21m
22m <Obscured> 7/7M 2/3M LF Dedicated Raiders <Obscured> 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV of Kil'jaeden. Background Obscured was created by a group of friends originating from Blackrock in mid-2015 with the belief that raiding should be enjoyable, while still productively using our time to further progression. Over 1 year later, <Obscured> still contains many of these people and has grown into a semi-hardcore Mythic Progression Guild looking to go strong in Nighthold, while staying close to our values. Many of our raiders are friends, thus there are a lot of inside and vulgar jokes being thrown around in and out of raid. We're always looking for skilled and dedicated players, regardless of the class. Progression 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 2/3M Trials of Valor 3/3H Trials of Valor (Pre-Nerfs) 3/3N Trials of Valor Glory of the Legion Hero 13/13 Mythic HFC 13/13 Heroic HFC Glory of the Hellfire Raider Raid Times Monday - 6:00pm- 9:00pm PST Tuesday - 6:00pm- 9:00pm PST Thursday - 6:00pm- 9:00pm PST Sunday - 6:00pm- 9:00pm PST (OPTIONAL ALT RAID) All guild events start roughly around 6:00PM with raids generally ending at 9:00PM, with us sometimes extending raid by 30min depending on how close we are to killing a boss. Raid invites go out 15min early with plans to pull trash to get started on quality pulls. If any of this is an issue for you, it will hurt your trial. Attendance Having a 3 day a week schedule, we raid 12 days a month for roughly 3 hours each, meaning we do our best to ensure that time is put into quality progression. Attendance is recorded for every raid, thus we expect our raiders to be on time while staying the full duration for ALL raids, unless something important comes up. If raiders do not meet these standards, we recruit to fill their positions either until a replacement is found or they pick their attendance back up. Emergencies are obviously excluded, as we understand there are times where things need immediate attention, but consistent afks, absences, and tardiness is not accepted. Loot Drops are distributed through a loot council comprised of the current officers. Alt raids are now handled with the new Personal loot system. Loot is decided based on attendance/attitude/performance, with trials being last priority on loot. Performance and Logs Every raid in Obscured is logged and analyzed, with many of our raiders staying competitive with each other and people of their class. Strong raid analysis is one of our biggest assets, in which we expect our raiders to do their homework for raid, but we are willing to help out if needed. With this, we expect our raiders to stay up to date on their classes and do whatever they can to increase their performance during raids. Failure to learn from mistakes, consistent poor performance, or failure to succeed in the above mentioned are acceptable reasons to replace raiders. You must be willing to accept criticism and handle being called out. If this is a problem in the slightest, this is not the place for you. We are looking for people who are going to be putting in the time and effort out of raid to better their performance in raid. This includes mythic plus farming and doing research on your own time. Trial Period Our tryout period lasts for approximately 2 weeks for applicants. During this time, you are expected to be on time and prepared for all our raids. This includes knowing our strats for the fights we will be attempting, bringing your own consumables (375 food, best flasks and pots, runes, etc), and having your gear min/maxed for a raiding environment, including BiS enchants and gems. Also, you are expected to be in Mumble, speaking up when you make mistakes or don't understand our strats. We are not looking for inconsistent people and missing any of our raids during this time without a legitimate reason will result in termination of your trial. You may also be sat depending on the night, our current trial situation, and the fight, but understand that once you get offered a full position, this will not be the norm. Current Needs Non-Pally Healers (HIGH) Non-Warlock Ranged (HIGH) We are NOT accepting package deals or alts for our main raid. NO EXCEPTIONS! Required Addons Big Dumb Loot Council Deadly Boss Mods Exorsus Raid Tools Weakauras VOIP - Mumble References If you have any questions or are interested in trying out with us, feel free to contact one of the following: Mazy - Mazix#1480 (GM) Marotolk - Marotolk#2698 (Recruitment Officer) Wrizz - Wriz#1169 (Healing Officer) Obscuredguild.com/about - More info about Obscured Obscuredguild.com/expecatations - In depth list of raider expectationsMazy4 22m
23m Recruiting for Mythic Raiding - 3/3M - 7/7M B-tag = Cheerios#1147 <Mechanical Failure> is a mythic raiding guild currently looking to recruit players who share the same passion we have for the raiding scene. We are looking for mythic quality raiders who enjoy all the aspects that come with raiding. Raiding Schedule Wedsnesday: 630pm - 10pm Pacific Thursday: 630pm - 10pm Pacific Sunday: 630pm - 10pm Pacific Monday: 630pm - 10pm Pacific Specific positions we are interested in: DPS: Hunter, Boomkin - ANY DPS capable of playing their respective healing spec. If you are an exceptional player that mechanically performs well and pulls very good DPS, please add so we can chat. What we look for in a player: Dedication: It is important that you come to our raids wide awake, and fully focused. Come in with prior knowledge of fights, and prepared to do whatever it takes to optimize your class based on individual encounters. Self-Motivated: Wanting to improve yourself in all aspects of the game without anyone reminding you, or telling you, is highly prized. Attendance: We require that all players be able to meet our schedule at a nearly 100% rate. In order for content to be cleared, it is important that our roster is as consistent as possible. Communication: World of Warcraft, like many other online games, is a team game that often requires good communication. You will be required to have Mumble during our raids. While we do understand that your real life can unexpectedly conflict with a raid day, we do expect players to communicate that to us so we can plan accordingly. If you are interested in joining us, add Cheerios#1147Heavensfall59 23m
24m 894 Fire Mage LF Raiding Guild for Nighthold Hey, I'm looking for a raiding guild to join for Nighthold and beyond. I'd like to find a guild that I can raid with for multiple tiers. I completed Mythic EN on November 17th and cleared the raid quite a few times with numerous pulls on Mythic odyn. Eventually I found out I wouldn't be able to make the Tuesday raid time anymore and so I'm looking to find a new guild to raid with. I would love a guild that raids weekends but really any day but Tuesday that raids after 7PM PST is fine for me. I have two friends that would love to raid too, one was a 7/7M DK who has rerolled DH because he wasn't a fan of the class. The other is a resto druid relatively new to raiding but who is capable of playing his class well. I would prefer to find a guild that either needs all three of us or will be able to offer chances for my friends to trial and make it on to the raid team once they're completely caught up on AP/Ilvl. They are both around 870 and near 30 traits. I will post my logs below, I have a 95% average overall % in Mythic EN for all seven bosses in 7.1. My character's name was Syksyk which is the same as my realID. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14380475/10/#partition=1 Add me @Syksyk#1857Sokkaz22 24m
25m [H] MM Hunter LF late night guild ilvl 871 MM Hunter LF guild that raids after 9pm (MT) (12am EST), 2 nights (any nights) per week. Current guild raids too early for me to join, looking for a social and progression oriented group to raid withAdolphus4 25m
26m 853 Holy Priest LF new Home Hello everyone, I am looking for a new guild for my priest. I main this toon and have had nothing but bad luck with guilds all the way back through Lich King. I am trying to find a permanent home, I do not want to have to keep looking for a guild. My new home will be kind, helpful, patient, and will be willing to back track to help me get ready for their content. My new home will have a spot open for me immediately. I am 2/7 heroic en and lacking behind in the gear department. Like I said, bad luck all the time. You can contact me by btag spiritusanct#1204 or my email chadn85@gmail.com. I am willing to server and faction change if necessary, but if this is the case, please be open and honest with me so I can make the right decision. If I am spending money to come to you, I want it to be worth it.Slimfatty1 26m
27m 880 Resto/Boomkin LF Raiding guild I took a break after EN to get some things done IRL and now back to finish the expac strong. I have 7/7M EN exp but I stepped away right before ToV dropped. I have an 880 ilvl set for both Boomkin and Resto. I would prefer to raid in Resto but have no issues filling a boomkin role. I am open to moving factions if the fit is right. I am looking for a guild that shares my goals in raiding. I am personally always trying to better myself as a raider in whatever role AND class I am in. As part of a team I would like to clear the current content while it is current and before nerfs! Raid schedule wise I would like a 3 night a week schedule, but I can live with 2. During the week I am available after 6 EST and need to be done by Midnight EST. Weekends are Open but prefer a more week day schedule with maybe catch up stuff on weekends. But I am always open to entertaining options. I can supply any Logs, UI links, and/or armory if requested. Message me on here or in game at Yam#11550Yammerz18 27m
29m 7/7M Blood DK Lf Raiding Guild Times I Can Make- 7:00pm / 11:30pm Days- Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sun Looking For- Hardcore, Semi Hardcore Faction- Horde/Alliance Contact Me- Mech#1304Wrènch0 29m
33m 7/7M Resto Druid LF Guild I am an 880 Resto druid 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV with 36 traits in my artifact weapon. I am an officer (Raid lead in the past) in my current guild that has fallen apart. We went through a lot of tough times trying to make the guild into a Mythic progression guild. We had to build and rebuild several times back in WoD. Then we finally got to the point that we could clear fully Mythic EN in a fairly timely manner. However our current roster was not on the same page on what kind of progression we wanted which caused rifts and ended up breaking apart the team. I do not have the energy to rebuild the raid team another time so I have decided to move on. I am a fairly new raider when it comes to exp. I raided very little in WotLK killing some of naxx and nothing else. I left the game until MoP and came back to clear 10/14N (now Heroic) SoO. Then struggled to find a guild on my old server going 7/7H highmaul and 10/10H BRF then decided to server transfer to Zul'Jin and build the guild I am currently in clearing 12/13M HFC and 7/7M en 3/3H ToV. I am a dedicated raider when it comes to coming prepared to raid which means researching fights and getting the necessary flasks/food/ etc to raid. I am very consistent raider only missing a few raids in the past year and Im always on prior to raid time unless something keeps me from being there on time which I always find a way to contact someone to let them know. Having been a raid leader and officer in the past I know what it takes to put a raid team together and what is required/needed of a raider to benefit the raid team and not hold it back. I constantly look at logs to see how I can improve and actively look at logs/ streams of druids that are better than me to help improve myself. Im looking for a guild that wants to push progression but isnt super douchey about it. I raid to have fun but I also am a competitive person always looking to improve. I Am looking to raid T/W/Th 8pm server or later can adjust for Monday also but cannot raid weekends consistently. My Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11394637/10/#partition=1&metric=hps&bracket=-1 My Btag is Rakitin#1573 if you want to get in contact in game.Räkítìn18 33m
34m [H] <Failed on Alliance> 7/7M 3/3H *2 DAY** Formerly known as <Endgame Theory> on alliance on Tichondrius-US. We decided to reform our guild on horde, and with the addition of some solid players joining our former crew, we were able to hit 7/7M and 3/3H on our first week of raiding together. As a 2 day guild it is imperative to find like-minded players that understand with only raiding 7.5 hours a week, we need to make every moment we spend during raid - progressing. Our guild is what I would describe as a "social progression oriented semi-hardcore guild". We're not super spartans; however, every spot in our raid is considered a valuable asset which leads us towards our goal of progressing through content smoothly and efficiently. We've already had the burden of carrying friends and dead weight, which landed both groups (prior to merging) being stuck at 4/7M EN. We cut our chains and made the decision to take a risk and reform. We gambled and risked everything, and it payed off tremendously. We don't plan on mucking that up. *Our raid spots are competitive. *We have people that are willing and will be rotated. *Our progression team will be based on performance. *We love gambling. We know what we are. We're not super amazing players, some of us have been hard core raiders and understand we're not looking for insane, cutting-edge progression. We would LOVE to get top 100 by the end of this expansion. However, we know that takes work to build a team that can manage to pull that off on a 2 day raiding schedule.. If you're reading this looking to join us, we expect you to come to our raids prepared. You have 5 other days in the week to read up on fights and watch videos. **We know we're a work in progress and if you're looking to join us - do not expect to be carried. Current raid times are: Tuesday & Wednesday 7:15 to 11:00pm PST (Server). For more information you can add the players below: Hyzar - Hyzar#1810 Lightpulse - Lightpulse#11403 RevampedOG - Revamped#1741Lightpulse6 34m
39m [H]9/10M Recruiting RDPS - 7-10PM EST Raids! Plaguechill is looking to recruit our last 2-3 raiders to help us progress further into mythic content, and beyond into Nighthold. Ideally applicants should be mostly progressed through at least heroic content, and be fully gemmed/enchanted, ready to dive into mythic content. Schedule: Tuesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST Wednesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST Thursday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST Progression: Semi-Hardcore 7/7M EN 2/3M Trial of Valor Recruitment Needs: Ranged-DPS Mage - High Hunter - High Warlock - High Healers Holy Priest - Medium MW Monk - Medium *All Skilled Players Will be Considered and are encouraged to apply even if you're not listed above!* Who We Are: We're an experienced guild aiming for mythic progression. We expect our raiders to play at the same skill level as much of our raid team does and will expect you be prepared with the knowledge of your class as well as the knowledge of the raid that is current. Expectations: -Be On-Time or Early -Theorycraft(Love and Understand your class in detail) -Be Prepared(Raid Mechanics, Pots, Enchants, Gems, Etc.) -No Drama If you have any questions or would like to chat you can contact me or other officers: Sciatikaa-Khadgar or bnet czm#1492 Sanoks-Khadgar or Konas#1865Sciatikaa44 39m
42m [H] <The Bad and the Ugly> 7/7M 2/3M LF RSHAM About us [H] <The Bad and the Ugly> has been around since the Summer of 2008, starting out on Darrowmere-US and transferring to Malorne-US after the conversion of Darrowmere to PvE. We have a very low turnover in membership. People who fit in with us, tend to stay for long periods of time. We try to maintain a tight-knit group while also clearing things at a competitive rate. Progression T19 - US#171 T18 - US#74 T17 - US#103 T16 - US#84 T15 - US#330 T14 - US#130 Raid Times Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday (6-10PM PST) Recruitment Needs Restoration Shaman (HIGH) Hunter Mage Apply Head over to http://batu-guild.com/ and drop an application in! This is the most effective way to get the wheels in motion on becoming a member of BATU. Contact Kwizz#1516, Shmadu#1385, Charlondo#1163Kwizz89 42m
43m 886 HPally LF Horde-Side Mythic Progression. 886 Holy Paladin Looking for Mythic Progression Guild for Nighthold. 40 traits, 3/7 Mythic with Cutting Edge: Xavius (funny story just ask) and 3/3 H ToV. I can raid any day, evening preferably, except for Thursdays after 10:00pm EST since I have class until 9:15pm. Was previously Alliance-Stormrage. I'm thoroughly disappointed with my progression this tier and really want to push into mythic and down content in a relevant time-manner and looking for people with the same attitude as me. My logs are a little outdated, I switched to SPriest for my late guild to help with the lack of ranged dps, so my last healing log is from December 13,2016. Log Link:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Wawxj2JdAB17vynf#type=healing&fight=3) I'm paying for my own transfer to any server, so just approach me through here or my BTAG (Truthh#1305). Thanks all for reading this :)Truthh1 43m
44m Toast - Day/Morning Mythic raiding guild <Toast> Area52 - US - PVE - EST - Horde Established Semi-Hardcore ====Raiding days==== We're starting Morning raiding team for night hold, and we're looking for solid raiders ! AM TEAM Wednesday and Friday: 10:00AM to 1:00PM EST Monday (Optional raiding day) PM TEAM Team 1 Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00PM to 11:00PM EST Team 2 Friday and Saturday: 10:00PM to 1:00PM EST ====Progression==== Emerald Nightmare Normal: 7/7 Heroic: 7/7 Mythic: 7/7 ToV Normal: 3/3 Heroic: 2/3 Mythic: 0/3 The Night Hold Normal: 0/10 Heroic: 0/10 Myrhic: 0/10 ====Time Zones for Raiding==== ... ====A Little Information==== The guild was originally started on the shattered hand Server, but it was far too small, The leaders moved to Area52, so that they could recruit from a bigger pool of people. We were able to recruit a solid group of people in WoD, and carry quite a bit of those guys into legion with us, and pushed mythic progression :) Our leadership is certainly approachable. Toast provides a community of friendly banter with a slough of helpful experienced players. Join and come grow with us. ====Loot Rules==== Currently we pass loot based on loot council, but we might move to personal loot later in future. ====How to be Recruited==== Fill out an app on our website. ... If you're serious about raiding and want or need to play during our times, this is the guild for you. Our raiders are treated well, with all the perks that come with a progression guild. We provide all potions, gems, flasks and enchants, including repair costs for progression. We enjoy learning fights and applying our own strategies to them and work together as a team to down them. If you're the ideal candidate you're raid aware, competitive, experienced with end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. Everyone who makes it past recruit status in this guild demonstrates those character traits. We want to cultivate the best experience possible when raiding, and that means no yelling, no stress, no drama. We are not hardcore, but we do dedicate ourselves to being skilled players who help each other try and beat the hard bosses of this game. ====The Must Have==== - Access to Discord/have a working mic - 100%+ Raid Attendance. We're recruiting for raid spots, not bench spots. Absences communicated in advance are 100% excused, no questions asked. - The ability to stay focused. We don't need people who tunnel vision. - The ability to communicate when something is wrong, either with guild policy, raid strategy, or a squabble with another raider. All drama will be dealt with using an open communication policy, so as to be alleviated immediately. - The ability to communicate when you will be tardy or absent in advance on the guild forums or by informing one of the officers. - Be able to transfer to Area52 - USA - Raiding Experience - Appropriate Gear Level - An obsession with improving your character ====Current Needs==== ... Our recruitment officers can be reached at myself: Vortmos#11577 Officer: Kmart22#1500 GM : ihealdrunk#1812 Good luck.Vortmos3 44m
44m [H][US] Sat/Sun Raiding Guild LF Members Hey there! <Parhesius>, a Horde Guild on Arthas, is currently seeking dedicated players to join our ranks. We raid Sat/Sunday nights 9P-12A server time. We are currently 7/7 Heroic EN and 2/3 Heroic ToV, and pushing progression towards Mythic EN/ToV and NH. We are currently considering the following classes and specs: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, or Vengeance Demon Hunter Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, or Mistweaver Monk Assassination/Outlaw Rogue, Marskman/Beast Mastery Hunter, Balance/Feral Druid, Elemental/Enhancement Shaman, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Retribution Paladin, and Windwalker Monk Experience is a plus, but not required. We are adamant about progression, whilst having fun along the way. If you are looking for a new home and would like to discuss possible consideration please add DaftSpünk#1730.Beilii0 44m
45m Rerollin!!! +++ [H] Looking for a new guild but not having any luck? Scared to reroll because you don't want to get stuck grinding out that AP? Well with 7.1.5 now is the time to reroll!!! Blizzard is finally implementing a catch up system for artifact knowledge!!! The Deets Server : Thrall Faction : Horde Guild Name : <Dread Pirates> Raid times : Tuesday + Thursday 9-11 CST (7-9 PST) We plan on doing Mythic+ and alt runs / gearing runs on the weekends so if you can't make our raid times there will be plenty to do on the weekend! Discord - https://discord.gg/YBzTPtw Recruitment : Can use Ranged DPS, a healer or two, and a tank! Goals - The goal here is to get a group of people together, start leveling and create a fun an active community. We want to progress through heroic content fairly easily and focus our time on Mythics and Mythic+ content. No application needed, seriously we don't need to know that you were a top50 US player. We just want to have a good time, drink some beer, kill some bosses, and get some loot! Why wait? Jump on Thrall now and start leveling!! We will create the guild in a few hours. Sure we can start in a week with more players, but lets be honest leveling isn't what it used to be. Some of you can start leveling now and be 60 by tonight while others might get to 15 and call it a night. Don't you hate it when you join a new guild and have issues fitting in because you don't know anybody? This is a way to start fresh, make new friends and enjoy the game again! If you are interested please feel free to contact me on Bnet or post here. Guild will be created at some point today, and discord info will be added as well. Will keep an up to date list of classes so you know what we have and what we can use. Btag - Hoff#1755Horrorfilm68 45m
46m (H) Encore - LF S Prst and Wrlck - 2 nts/wk Encore of Shattered Hand -Raid Times: 9pm til 12am EST; Tuesday & Thursday -Server: Shattered Hand - US -Faction: Horde -Group/Raid Style: Semi-Hardcore -VOIP: Discord (mandatory) Current Progression 7/7 Heroic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV Guild History Encore is a young guild with lots of history. We are a community of active, experienced gamers raiding on a strict 2 night (6 hour) schedule. Many of our raiders come from higher end progression guilds ranging from US 200 to US top 50. We aim to provide you with a raid atmosphere that encourages having a good time (we like our beer, we like our wine, we like our rum) and working together as a team. Our raid team is comprised of working adults that simply do not have the time or desire to raid 16 hours a week. We all have families, jobs, lives outside of WoW to tend to now days. We are an adult guild. Meaning that we do require individuals to be at least 21 years old. This is not to offend anyone and exceptions have been made in the passed. We just find that we enjoy raiding with players more within our own age bracket for various reasons. Current Needs Currently we need strong ranged DPS that have the ability to prioritize targets, avoid standing in the bad stuff, know how to use timers, and love being competitive with other DPS Shadow Priest Warlock Mage Balance Druids. Our Requirements -Be at least 21 years of age (yes, we are an adult guild) -Have Discord (with a working Mic) -Be on time ready and prepped to raid by 9pm EST -Be familiar with the fights (this means do your homework, we raid 6 hours and don't have time to hold your hand and teach every mechanic before we pull) -Be willing to learn from mistakes and wipes -Be willing to hold yourself accountable for your mistakes (we're all human things happen) -Have a focused, positive attitude (no one wants to raid with Debbie Downer) -Since we are recruiting to fill spots to move into mythic we will require you to have your artifact weapon to at least rank 27 and would like to see your artifact knowledge at 15, also would not hurt to see you rocking a legendary (but since that is RNG, it is not a requirement) Contact Info Nivia#1556 - recruiter Corv#1911 - guild master Or as always feel free to apply at our site http://encore.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=529012Nivia80 46m
47m 890 Hpal 3/3M exp LF NH Guild 1. Times available & time zone: 11:30 Est start time or later 2. Server preference: any 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: 7/7 M EN 3/3 M TOV 6. Recent logs (if available): Wiped logs and I subbed out last week :( 7. Contact info: Hurriwind#1836 8. Anything else: 885 Rshaman alt - 50 traits currently in holy and 35 in rsham wepLiteb2 47m
48m 878 Resto Druid AoTC LF Group Hi all! I am 878 equipped and 7/7H 3/3H raider. Looking for place to raid casually. Available any days, times are evenings between 7pm-1am EST. I am not opposed to Mythic, but my only main goal is to clear Heroic content when current for AoTC. I have done harder raiding back in MoP I cleared ToT & SoO as 10m for "Cutting Edge". The main two things I want--- A guild that uses Ventrillo(Prefered) or TeamSpeak 3 A guild that uses Personal Loot or any non-addon based loot system You can find logs on Warcraft Logs if you want to check me out. Post guild info & B.tag and I will add you ASAPXiata10 48m
49m [H]Extreme (9/10M) - Mal'Ganis [H]Extreme (9/10M) - Mal'Ganis - We are recruiting a couple exceptional range dps and 2 exceptional healers to continue pushing through mythic ToV and the upcoming Nighthold. We are currently working on mythic Helya. We are very interested in mages, shadow priests, a skilled elemental shaman (being able to offspec resto would be a huge bonus) and skilled hunters. We have very limited room on melee but we would take exceptional players in consideration. For healers, we are looking for a holy pally and another skilled healer. We have two core players leaving the game to become a parent and for college so we are looking to fill those positions as soon as possible. Raiding times: M/T/Thurs 9 est(6 pst) to 12 est(9 pst) About us: A large portion of the guild has been raiding since TBC. We have continued to build the guild through every expansion. We are old hardcore raiders who care about progressing at a decent pace while maintaining a decent life/game ratio. A large percentage are college graduates working full-time and/or have/starting families. The majority of the guild clears m+12 every week to obtain the capped chest besides the normal periodic farm runs. Please contact: Excidium#1406 or apply at: http://www.extreme-guild.com/Excidías70 49m
50m 871 rSham / 865(?) Disc Priest LF raid team Hello! I have been leading raids since early Pandaria. I am finished with this. I am now seeking a casual team for Nighthold! My experience after a hiatus this expansion is 7/7H and 3/3N. At the moment, my toons are on Wyrmrest Accord-- two are raid ready: my shaman, Seahorse (871) and my Disc Priest, Chandra (865-ish??). The priest is a relatively new character, but I learn quickly. I can pick off offspecs with patience, but these are what I am comfortable with ATM. I am still a guild leader. This makes my time rather... tumultuous. I cannot raid Friday or Saturday. I need to be out of the raid by 11pm PST. Honestly, if you like what you've seen so far, just hmu and we can speak more. Seahorse#1421Seahorse4 50m
50m 882 Rogue LF 882 Rogue LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild for Nighthold. Pref 9-12am EST Friday-Sunday or Monday-Wednesday 9pm-12am ESTSapsyoulater6 50m
53m <Wonky> 7/7m 2/3m recruiting for Nighthold! <Wonky> 7/7m 2/3m is recruiting highly skilled players to round out our mythic roster leading into Nighthold! Originally Wonky was created by me in SoO. We finished the tier out together and all became friends as we all went our separate way. We decided to bring <Wonky> back on Mal-Ganis for Legion. Although we decided to take a break because of burnout in late October, we are heading full steam into Nighthold with a solid core of members. Want in on the fun? Come join us! Schedule: T/W/Th 8-11est Server: Mal-Ganis Horde Recruiting: Exceptional players of any class/role will be considered. If your class isnt on this list please apply! Tanks- Druid War Pally Healer- Monk/Priest DPS- Hunters Mages Warlock Balance Druid Spriest War Please Contact Laborday#1198, max#15631, or MIASMALOL#1247 for any info! Look forward to hearing from you! :)Laborr3 53m
54m <The Darker Side> Alliance/Sargeras We are a PVE/PVP guild that is quite unlike the vast majority of World of Warcraft guilds in how we are structured. To start with our guild is not one just built around a guild master and his officer friends. Guilds like that usually only have one raid team and it is built around the guild leaders. We don't use that system. Instead, our guild has Guild Managers (Tier 1) who handle guild operations ranging from recruitment, creation of raid teams, keeping the peace, Ventrillo and website usage. We then have Raid Officers (Tier 2) who actually study the boss fights, manage the raid/rbg teams, and get the players placed on these rosters to function as a team for raid progression. All of our raid and rbg teams have two set nights they raid on. Most of the players here are retired hardcore players. Most of us have families, careers, are college students, or for some valid reason can only really dedicate two nights a week to raid. Because we only have teams raid two nights a week, we created multiple raid/rbg teams spread out during the week to help players try and find a team to play on. We are overall a diverse guild with players of all ages and genders. Who said ladies don't play video games? We have lots of female gamers here. We also have players ranging in age from late teens to late sixties. College students, retired military, business execs, housewives, and the insane all call the guild home. Our primary rule is "Rule #1: Do nothing in game or in the guild that brings a bad reputation to the guild" If our guild sounds like something you may be happy being a part of, fill out our mini app on our website http://thedarkerside.guildlaunch.comMiesha49 54m
56m [A] 2 Day/8 Hrs 7/7M-2/3M -10YR Guild! LFM! Tell Us A Story a 7/7M-2/3M guild, formerly Reawaken, was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding. Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde and Xavius. What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content. Currently Recruiting: 1 Ranged - Preferably Mage/Warlock/Boomkin 1 Healer - Resto Shaman [b]Exceptional players are always welcome to apply! •We only raid two nights a week, so it’s paramount that we make effective use of our raid time, which means we need players who can adapt and learn quickly. •Attendance is very important! We realize that real life takes precedence, but with our shorter raid schedule you should strive for 100% attendance. We keep a tight raid roster to minimize sitting and we depend on raid attendance to maintain that. •Come to raid prepared! Doing research on the fights prior to our first pull is a must! You are expected to bring the necessary consumables. •Communication! Be able to listen and follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good attitude about raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the entire raid. *Most importantly, try to have fun! Social skills are just as important to us as your raiding skills. We want you to be a member who is dedicated to our community and logs in for more than just raid nights! Our normal raid schedule is as follows: Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central) Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central) Contact us: Willow#1693 - Guild Leader Beastmode324#1764 - Officer Dracs#1320 - Raid Leader http://tellusastorystaghelm.com/Kaybaby305 56m
57m <Legitimate> 7/7H 3/3H LF DPS Important: If your item level is low or not much xp, please still talk to us. We're focused on being ready for next raid, this time can be used to hear you up What we need: DPS Death Knight (High) Warrior (high) Warlock (high) Wind walker monk (medium) Mage (Medium) Schedule Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST How we handle loot: We use an addon called RC Loot Council. How it works, when our master looter loots the boss, a window for each item pops up with multiple options on how to roll for each item. Our loot council will look over these, and vote on who the item would most help our raid group for. Who we are: We're a core group of friends who have raided together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding together, we joke around with eachother like we were brothers. However if this begins to get in the way of our progression, we focus on nothing but the boss to make sure we down it. We're generally laid back about things, everybody makes mistakes, we'll take steps to improve them, but if it's clear somebody is struggling we'll sit them and go over logs/mechanics with them after raid. A lot of us play other games outside of Warcraft together, if that interests you at all. What we expect from you: Knowledge of your class, and it's specs. We want everybody to be able to handle constructive criticism (should it ever be brought up). Come to raid and give us 100% effort, meaning showing raid awareness throughout the night, and little to no distractions. Share the same drive and mentality towards progression we have. Should something prevent you from showing up to raid, please let us know ahead of time. Life happens, we understand. But we also need time to figure out how to fill that spot until you're back. Contact info: My battletag, GaryOak#1116 We hope to hear from you soon!Destructable299 57m
59m <H> Exiled Legion - 12 Hours - 7/7M 3/3M Exiled Legion is a mature (18+ only) 20 man progression guild. We are a well established, driven guild that was created on Doomhammer on July 21st, 2007. The whole raid team transferred to Zul'Jin on April 19th, 2013. We focus on progression while keeping a fun atmosphere and friendly environment. This means that while we take raiding seriously, we also try to keep a level of respect for other raiders at all times. We expect raiders to come fully prepared and don't like to waste our time during raid. Our objective is be as fast and efficient as possible. We have players playing lots of games together out of raid and we host an annual guild meet-up, where we take a week out of the year just to go on vacation and hang out. Needless to say we are a very tight-knit guild. Current Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Exiled+Legion Old Progression: M Archimonde: US 32 M Blackhand: US 38 M Imperator: US 47 Raid Progression Schedule: We raid 12 hours a week, no more. We went from 9 hours to 12 hours this expansion to cut out any over time, expect us to end at normal raid time or earlier if we clear. Tue: 5pm-9pm (pst).....6pm-10pm (mst)......7pm-11pm (cst)......8pm-12am (est) Wed: 5pm-9pm (pst).....6pm-10pm (mst).....7pm-11pm (cst).....8pm-12am (est) Thu: 5pm-9pm (pst).....6pm-10pm (mst).....7pm-11pm (cst).....8pm-12am (est) Our Expectations: We expect a serious long-term commitment to be part of our raiding roster. Players should show up consistently on time, miss only with extremely rare exception, and always give advance notice if they can't keep their commitments. We also expect players to visit the guild forums regularly, to keep up to date on guild announcements, boss strategies, and to participate in general discussions. Split runs: We require 1 alt for split runs to be run at the start of the tier Contact: http://exiledlegion.com Questions? Contact us! Chamber's in-game realid: Chambersiz#1307 Vimn's in-game realid: Vimn#1948 Brunnor's in-game realid: brunnor@live.com Peach's in-game realid: Peach#1165Chambersiz165 59m