Guild Recruitment

Nov 22, 2010 Please Do Not Bump Threads Hello all, We understand this is a Guild Recruitment forum and posters here want to make sure their threads are visible. With that said, we want to remind you all that repeatedly bumping threads is a violation of our Forum Guidelines. Forum threads with active discussions are meant to remain at the top of the forums so players can easily find them, however, circumventing this by simply adding "bump" to a thread can result in the removal of one's posting privileges. This includes the same individual bumping a thread repeatedly, or multiple people taking turns bumping a thread. We'd like to keep this forum as clean and useful as possible, and appreciate your help in assisting us to that end. Forum Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/902031049#2 ...Zarhym0 Nov 22, 2010
Dec 3 Basic Recruitment Etiquette + Post Template ** NOTE: Do not post your ad as a reply to this thread. It's a great example of not being able to follow directions and likely a down vote from any credible recruiter. ** ______________ Here are some tips for getting your recruitment post noticed and cutting through a lot of the spam to find your right fit. Copy & paste this template to your post if you're looking for a guild. Explanation of each field follows. Additionally, listing your class/spec, progression, and a brief description of what you're looking for in the subject/title line of your post will expedite this process for recruiters. 1. Times available & time zone: 2. Server preference: 3. Faction preference: 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: 5. Current progression/experience: 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: 8. Anything else: 1. Times/time zones! Remember to post what times you are available, any times you are not available, or if your schedule is flexible at all. Too many times people post, "I need a guild that can work with my schedule," and then never bother to post their availability! Include your time zone as well. 2. Server preference: PvE, PvP, or RP? Is this 100% set in stone, or are you flexible? If you're not willing to transfer off-server, you should probably be posting on your realm-specific forum. 3. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde? Any flexibility? This means you too, Doubleagent! 4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: Are you wanting to raid seven days a week, eight hours a day with only bio breaks every two hours? Or do you need something more laid back, but still efficient? Or do you just want to sign on every other week or so? 5. Current progression/experience: Are you brand new to the game and have no idea what BoE means? Or have you been through multiple tiers and are just coming back to the game? Adding these details will help recruiters narrow down potential applicants and increase your chances of finding a good fit. Because the majority of this forum is populated by raiders, giving more details on what you are currently doing to improve your gear/play style will help sell a recruiter on a person who may not have quite as much experience or gear as the recruiter initially wanted. 6. If you are trying to go hardcore/semi-hardcore and have recent parses, link them! Why bother accepting and declining a million Btag requests just for them to ask for this basic info? 7. Contact info: Do you prefer guilds to respond within your thread, to an email address, or by adding your Btag? This will also help you narrow down guild choices if a cut and paste spammer chooses to ignore your preference! 7. UPDATE YOUR POST: If you do happen to find a home (yay you!), please do the forums a favor and update your original post to reflect your transferred/new guild status. Old/necro'd threads getting bumped by spam wastes everyone's time. 8. If it's not going to work out or you change your mind, simply say so. Recruiters are often only recruiting for one or two positions and may decline others if you accept an offer. If you vanish (delete/transfer) without a trace, they're left wondering if they still need to hold the spot. In the meantime, other applicants may have moved on and now the recruiter is back to square one, except now more frustrated and fed up. Recruiters will appreciate the few seconds it takes to shoot them a note before you peace out. 8a. Additionally, if someone adds your BattleTag and you can tell fairly early on that it's not going to work out, a simple, "Thanks, but I'm not interested," before removing them from your list makes everyone's life a little easier. TL;DR: It doesn't have to be a novel, but a little effort (and politeness) on both sides goes a long way. Cheers! ______________ ** Want to know if you're the victim of a drive by spray-and-pray spammer? Click the yellow down arrow by the character name on the left hand side of the post box, then click 'View Posts' -- it's a quick, simple way to see if someone took the time to tailor their message to your post (i.e. s/he actually read it) versus copy pasta. ** ______________ If you have any feedback on this post or have recruiting questions, please feel free to add my Btag, Riot#1851.Pravix320 Dec 3
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Guild Recruitment forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can recruit members for your World of Warcraft guild. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
59s Protadin LF a Raid Spot 932 Prot Paladin LF a raiding guild. Can be flexible on time, prefer later night but can adjust regardless. Willing to Xfer servers. Care more about progression than gear. Have all voice chats for raid add me on BT if you're interested: Jordayn2281#1341Griphyn1 59s
1m 2 Raiders Seek Raid/Guild Home hey So as the title says 2 of us that have been raiding pretty decently since Vanilla just came back after a small break and working on getting into a consistent raid home. Legion Exp: EN: 4/7M Exp HOV: 3/3H NH: 10/10H TOS: 5/9M currently we have some small heroic experience in Antorrus, but haven't done much raiding as we are looking to raid with a guild in the new raid. Little bit about us: Like I said been raiders since vanilla, mechanics oriented, work hard to better ourselves to better the raid and always open to constructive criticism. We are looking for 2-3 night guild prefer 10pm - 1am server. Days are open for discussion but prefer Tues,Wed,Thurs. Want to stay horde. Our comp: Aff Warlock: 935 https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/spidamon Blood DK 945 has DPS options if needed (ele sham or dk dps) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/zarmahkargh Contact: Zavaan#1132 or Bickler#1931 Thanks!Aquamon4 1m
3m Angelic Horizon Mythic 1/11M LFM Heroic cleared first week <Angelic Horizon> - Moonrunner, US [Alliance] 7/7M Cutting Edge: Xavius 3/3M Cutting Edge: Helya 9/10M - 10/10H Ahead of the Curve: Guldan 6/9M - 9/9H Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden 11/11H Ahead of the Curve ABT 1/11M "Our Goal" - We are seeking extremely active and self-motivated individuals that want to push mythic content as quickly as possible. Attendance and performance are key in progressing and we encourage applicants to understand this when applying, so as to not waste our/your time. Failing to attend raids at the listed times will not be tolerated and will result in your raid position being opened for recruitment. Players that are recruited will be placed under applicant status and observed by guild raiders over a trial period, to ensure the individual is a good fit for our team. We strive to stay on top upon a new tier's release and may ask raiders to take additional time during the first 2 weeks to raid. PRIORITY RECRUITING: Holy Paladin - Core spot Resto Shaman - Core spot Any DPS class’s are welcome to apply. TIER RELEASE(First 2 Weeks): Tues-Thurs (9pm-11pm EST 6pm-8pm PST) Fri-Sun (9pm-1am EST 6pm-10pm PST) Mon (9pm-11pm EST 6pm-8pm PST) RAID TIMES: Main Raid Sat/Sun (9pm-1am EST 6pm-10pm PST) Normal/Heroic Tues/Fri (9pm-11pm EST 6pm-8pm PST) For Any Other Questions Contact: Recruiting Officer: Surader-Moonrunner: Surader#1741 Guild Master: Máli-Moonrunner: Xaba#1395 Discord: https://discord.gg/dhmmAX6Surader97 3m
4m 11/11h 2 Day W/Th LF DPS/Heals Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us. We are running a two day schedule: Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST! Loot is EPGP. Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days! I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team. Tuatha#1661 Currently 11/11N 11/11HTuatha1 4m
5m 3/9M Corrupt Intentions LFM for Progression We are currently 3/9 M TOS and 9/9 Heroic ToS Wed: 8pm-11pm PST Sun: 8pm-11pm PST Mon: 8pm-11pm PST Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions on Uldum. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun. The following are the roles we are recruiting and looking for. If you are applying please put your info and any possible logs you may have so we can look at them. If you are applying for a role that may not be looked for highly at the moment logs will benefit you greatly. Role/ Needs (Updated for Needs for Second Squadron): Healers: Paladin - High Priest - Medium (DISC - HIGH) Shaman - Medium Monk - Medium Druid - High DPS: Melee Warrior: High Rogue: High Shaman: High Monk: High Demon Hunter: Medium to Low Druid: Medium Paladin: Medium Death Knight: Medium DPS: Ranged/Caster Hunter: Medium Warlock: Medium Mage: High Shaman: HIGH Druid: Medium Priest: Medium Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team. Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done. If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896 or Ychromo#1811 or Invader#1417Sintharos26 5m
6m LF Weekend Raiding on 940+ Alt Hello I currently raid in the listed guild on my Warrior. I'm looking for a guild on my alt Frost DK that raids on weekends. I'm available Fri/Sat/Sun anytime from 8:00 EST until Midnight EST. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/utaha Logs are there. My main is https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/flytan My BattleTag is Flytan#1415 if anyone would like to ask more questions.Utaha2 6m
7m <H> US Zul'jin 11/11H LF DPS and Healers We Are Disband on Zul'jin We raid Sundays/Mondays 8 PM PST - 11 PM PST (11 PM EST - 2 AM EST) Wednesays is an off night and optional at 8 PM PST - 11 PM PST (11 PM EST - 2 AM EST). Looking for dedicated raiders that can make our times consistently and push for Mythic Antorus Progression. Current Tier Progression: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Cutting Edge 3/3M Trial of Valor Cutting Edge 7/10M Nighthold 5/9M ToS 11/11H Antorus Past Progression: 13/13M HFC Cutting Edge Looking for DPS and Healers to move forward and enjoy tacos while we laugh at Argus. If interested please contact one of the following officers. Decapitated (MetalBill#11496) Sprucewayne (Sprucewayne#11591)Decapitatéd0 7m
12m 7/9M Thanatos LF Ranged DPS Thanatos (10/10 M NH, 9/9 H ToS, 7/9 M ToS) Looking for strong players with mythic experience or players looking to take the step up from heroic. Raid times: M/T/Thurs 7:30-10:30 Central Contact Us: Please join: https://discord.gg/UTRhSHw OR contact: Kapt#1857 who will direct you to the above discord. Currently in need of: Shadow Priest: High Mage: High Boomkin: Medium Hunter: Medium Warlock: Medium Rogue: Medium Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-legion/ThanatosKåpt25 12m
15m <Rivalry> 4/11M 11/11H 2 NightRaid Recruiting Rivalry on US-Kiljaeden is looking to add a few dedicated players to our roster for Antorus. We pride ourselves on clearing raids efficiently with a low time investment and have proven that we are capable of progressing on a 2 day raid schedule each week. We are looking for mature players who are enjoyable to raid with and can keep a stable schedule. We run a lean roster and never recruit for the bench. We also provide Guild Repairs as well as Cauldrons and Feasts during raid. Recruitment needs: > Tank > High Priority for a Guardian or Blood tank. > Ranged Dps -> High Priority for Boomkin, Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, or Hunter. > Melee Dps -> High Priority for Warriors or Retribution Paladin. > Healer -> High Priority for Resto Shaman. We are always on the lookout for great players, any exceptional players will be considered regardless of class or spec so you should apply if you feel you would be a good addition to our roster. About Us: Rivalry is a Mythic Progression group composed of players with high end progression raiding experience from previous expansions and tiers. We pride ourselves on our drama free environment, which allows us to work on cutting edge bosses without unnecessary strife. Progression: 4/11 Mythic Antorus 11/11 Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Raid Schedule: Mythic Antorus: Friday and Saturday 8:30pm-12:30am CST (8 Total Hours) Heroic Antorus: Optional Clears on Wednesday and Thursday. Mythic Guldan: Optional Clear on Saturday at 4:30pm CST. Contact Us: Ingame: Whisper Lul or Pluie. Battletag: Add our Recruitment Officer Nooks#1883 or our GM Envious#1968.Idling110 15m
17m [H] <Aesthetic> 2/11M LF DPS/RDruid (Previously under the name <Champion> on Proudmoore Alliance side) Goals: Our primary goal for Antorus will be to curate a stable, highly dedicated team to reestablish ourselves with a goal of top 100 US. This means that Antorus will be used as a proving grounds for sorting out our strongest possible core. If you are looking for a place where you can prove yourself and establish your spot on the core team, this is that opportunity. Following Antorus in Battle for Azeroth, we plan to push for top 50 US. Be sure you have your priorities in line before committing to our guild. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-12am PST We follow a very strict 12 hour raiding schedule. No split runs/alts required for Antorus, however, we may add splits and an extra day during the first two weeks of progression in Battle for Azeroth. There will be ample notice and time given to prepare if this decision is made. Recruitment Needs: -DPS- Shadow Priest, WW Monk, Enh/Ele Shaman DPS recruitment is fairly open, so if you feel that you are a strong contender we encourage you to apply. -HEALS- Resto Druid The rest of our healing core is pretty set at the moment in Antorus, however every spot on the team is competitive. If you feel you would be an asset to the team please apply. Apping/Contact: If you are interested in joining, please visit: https://aestheticguild.enjin.com/apply If you have a specific question, you may contact one of our officers: (note: all potential trials must apply at the above link prior to joining) Recruitment: Alex#13974 (Girthed) Heal Lead: Kokobeast#1223 (Kokonoh) Guild Master: Teal#11604 (Tèal)Tèal21 17m
21m LF guild 110 troll windwalker monk looking for a guild to raid antorus bc im sick of bs in pubsTomito5 21m
23m Boomkin + Aff Lock + Ele/Resto Starting with this because it's the most important, we'd like a team that raids 8-11/12 EST Tues/Thurs preferably. Sunday is negotiable if its after 9 pm EST Theres three of us, all who have raided in mythic content plenty. I took a small break at the end of tomb and am now just coming back, same goes for the Shaman. The Warlock is currently 2/11M. We all do plenty of M+s and are looking for spots on a team and not bench spots. We all can perform to a high level and react accordingly to any raid mechanic. Boomkin https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/stantler All of my good logs are from tomb if you dont mind looking at those. Aff Lock https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/katastrefo Ele/Resto https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bonechewer/moogul My real id is Sean#1681 for anyone who wants to get in contact and the Aff locks ID is Katastrefoe#1602 if anyone is interested.Stantler4 23m
25m 930+ Resto/Ele Sham Lf Raiding guild Hows it going, Little about me, My names Troy and i'm currently a Division 1 Student Athlete. Football season just ended and I'm looking to pursue raiding into Ant and progress into heroic etc. Just looking for a guild that's in need of Resto or ele Shamans. Will transfer depending on deal.Tbake8 25m
25m <Efficient> 11/11H LF Ranged DPS! Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 11/11H 11/11N. We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+ Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10 - +20 during the week. What we need: Warlock Mage Hunter Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Balance Druid but will consider anyone who has the drive, passion, and commitment to be part of our Mythic team Required Add-On’s and Voice Chat: Discord Astral Keys RC Loot Council Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras Best In Slot Redux Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday & Thursday 10:00PM – 12:00AM EST Optional Alt Run: Saturdays https://efficient.enjin.com/ Btags: Kàrmâ, GM/Recruitment Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Solvic, Raid Lead Vic#1848 - Battletag Vic#7913 - Discord Gallend, Officer Gilinis#1884 - Battletag Jackthparrow, Officer Racsan#1329 - BattletagKàrmâ1 25m
25m <SNR> 8/11H AtBT LF Resto druid & Holy priest Hey guys and gals, We are <Somthings Not Right> and are currently 11/11N 8/11H AtBT. Previous tiers we were 4/10M NH and 5/9M ToS. We define ourselves as a progression guild. What does that mean exactly? It means that we are focused on progressing. No we aren't hardcore, but we aren't casual either. We are that sweet spot in the middle. Our raiders should come prepared for raids with potions and knowledge of the fights. When do we raid? Sunday and Monday 6:30PM-9:30PM PST (Required Farm+Progression) Wednesday or Thursday (TBA) 6:30PM-9:30PM PST Heroic Farm (Optional) How do we do loot? We will use Personal Loot for everything. Do we require any addons? Yes we do. We require your choice of DBM or BigWigs and Exorsus Raid Tools What voice system to we use? We are #teamDiscord :) Do we supply anything for Raiders? Yes, we supply enchants, feasts, flasks, potions, gems, and guild repairs. We do ask for people to donate items so we are able to provide for everyone. Where do you apply? You don't! Just contact one of us in game to talk with us in discord. What are we currently recruiting? Resto Druid Holy Priest We will consider anyone even if we don't state we are. Just ask! We do ask for you to be raid ready. We don't mind gearing up,but we are ready for people now! We also ask for you to be knowledgeable about the Mythic fights that we are doing/done. Thank you for reading! Please feel free to contact me or any other officers in game with any questions you may have. Bnet: Elvera#1370 Discord: Elvera#1963 Bnet: Bubba#1238 Bnet: Avium#1886Elvera0 25m
26m 937 Retri Pally LF Raiding Guild Available on Mon/Tues/Thurs/Friday at 5pm-10pm MST Doesn't matter which server, I'll transfer. Pref Horde, I have a soft spot for them. I'd just like to progress on Antorus without ripping my hair out from pug groups. 11/11 N ABT and 9/9 AOTC H ToS if anyone cares about AOTC anymore. https://raider.io/characters/us/blackrock/Smegmaster https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/blackrock/Smegmaster Prefer mature guild. I rather like dark comedySmegmaster6 26m
26m 940 Aff Lock LF raiding guild 940 Aff Lock LF raiding guild. Available Mon-Thurs. 7pm central time. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde (currently alliance) LF semi-hardcore Currently have cleared 11/11n ATB and 3/11H ATB . TOS 9/9n 9/9H 3/9M contact info: add me Dreadlock#11816Dreadlöck11 26m
28m 943 Enhancement Shaman LF Mythic Guild. Hello. PSA: WALL OF TEXT INC. p.s. bad grammar. A little about myself. I am a prior Mythic raider from HFC and getting cutting edge on Archimonde as a shadow priest. I rerolled as and enhancement shaman for Legion and did very well in Mythic EN getting 95+ on my parses. HOWEVER! I can play almost any class at the same level. But the other will be Projects. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/14599673#rankingzone=10 yes I am aware that is looks suspicious because it is a different name but that was my character when I did Mythic EN on Mal'Ganis Server. Had some guild drama come up and ended up leaving before I could finish EN. Left the game for a few months and came back for Night Hold. Went to Mythic Botanist and the same thing happened. This guild just deceided to quit on me. Then did Some mythic NH as a shadow priest. Came back for ToS as a brewmaster tank and went 3/11M and stopped cause I didnt like tanking and now I am back on my Enhancement shaman and looking for a home. I tried making my own guild thinking I was just going to be casual but that doesnt work. What I am looking for is a Mythic guild who always completes Cutting Edge without any "break" during progression. A stable guild that wont just dissapear after the first month of Mythic raid. A guild with a long history of conisstant high end raiding. I am tired of always looking for my forever home so this is my last attempt. I may have 4-5 friends who might follow but they arent looking to be mythic raiders. they just want to clear heroic and PVP. Would be very nice to have a large guild who can accommodate all of them. Prefer to be horde cause Zandalar for life. Raid times are flexible. My Artifact is halfway to 75 but my leggo's suck because of my pauses in raiding so I just never got my best ones. Any and all questions can be asked by adding me on btag. Kombine#1524 I have no fears of a verbal interview either.Killawatts13 28m
29m 948 Holy priest LF late heroic raiding guild title says it all in search of a guild that raids around est time 11pm or later 9/11H helix277#1565Lorazepriest5 29m
29m <Shattering>2day 2/11M, Fr/Sa 9:30p-1:30a PST <Shattering> [US-Stormrage] (2/11M 9/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment. Recruiting all exceptional DPS. Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am PST 10:30pm-2:30am MST 11:30pm-3:30am CST 12:30am-4:30am EST Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment What you can expect from <Shattering>: Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun What we expect from you: Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitmentTiramesu0 29m
29m [H] <TMS> 6/11H LF DPS | Tue/Sun 9p-12a PST [H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms. Guild info: -Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night -Current progression: 6/11H 11/11N ABT -Recruitment: ALL DPS and a Rsham/Hpally -Also recruiting for M+ and more casual content in order to help build a larger community Trial Period: Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) after which, a decision will be made to extend the trial period with an established reasoning or offer a promotion to full time raider. Our Expectations: -90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time. -Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all. -Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise. Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 Discord: StudMuffin#7193Effervescere32 29m
31m 941 BM Hunter LF Late Night Mythic Raiding Hello all, Ideally I'm looking for a late 2-3 night mythic raiding guild. Earliest start time I could do would be 10:15-10:30PM Central time. I am currently alliance, open to both factions though. Slightly prefer horde more A little about my previous Raiding experience. I started raiding at the end of LK. I downed LK normal when he was still current (barely). Into cata i downed all normal content and was into some hardmodes (4/13) but then firelands hit and thats when our guild started to fall apart and eventually disbanded. so i quit and came back about halfway in MoP, I ended up raiding about 14/16 normal through msv/hof/toes. ToT i was 12/12 normal with AoTC. SoO 14/14M (pre-nerf) w/ Cutting edge. HM 4/7M, BRF 7/10M, HFC 4/13M, EN 7/7M w/ cutting edge, 3/3H ToV, 10/10M NH w/ cutting edge, 8/9M ToS. I will be checking back here quite frequently or feel free to message me in game. BT: Mnjoker#1176 if im not on when you add in game i will message you the next time i log on. Thanks for your time and considerationAirrowz13 31m
31m 946 Bear/BDK 7/9M 11/11H Hi all, I am currently looking for a semi-hardcore 2-4 night guild that is motivated to clear mythic antorus for Cutting edge. I am a very dedicated and motivated to raid, I always try to come as best prepared as a I can for new fights. My availability is 9pm-1am EST anyday Not willing to faction swap, will realm xfer Logs from ToS - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/27109277/13#metric=dps The guild I did heroic antorus with forced me to play feral so I dont rlly have gaurd logs, but i know all the fights. Contact info: Solar#1685Ogudei6 31m
32m 9/11 H Recruiting for Mythic roster <Our GM Ragequit-Thrall> Core group has been together for over 5+ years and is looking for top tier players to build off that core. We are interested in any player who can perform at a high level and is willing to put the time and effort to improve themselves and the guild. Raid times - Tues/Wed 10-1Am EST with a weekend farm raid Loot is handed out via the RC loot council addon by a 5 man guild council who consider all aspects of raiding while handing out loot. Loot is handed out based on what the council think is best for the guild. We hand out loot based off performance, Ilvl upgrades, raid attendance, we also prioritize completing 2 and 4 sets on strong performing players. Current guild prog 11/11 Normal 9/11 Heroic - The guild has killed up Coven on Heroic and has the servers 15th Argus kill on Heroic. On off nights the guild is constantly pushing high keys, chilling in discord, and running pug raids for those who need some extra loot. Recruitment for Mythic Antours - High demand for Boomkin and Shadow priest Warlock, ELE Shaman Rogue,Feral Druid Please provide log links for faster consideration!! Add Johnking#1609 in game if you are interested. johnking#5462 - discordJkpriest41 32m
33m <Impure> 11/11HC - LF Healer for Antorus! Impure is a 2 day weekend raiding guild based on US-Turalyon Horde side. We are made up of many ex-mythic and well established players who have had to step back from hardcore raiding or otherwise change schedules due to real life. While we only raid 2 days a week, we still have many players online on off days completing high end mythic+s and otherwise hanging out and having fun. We consider ourselves fairly laid back but still maintain a competitive attitude. We are currently 11/11 HC Antorus (5/9m last tier with a super late start) and are actively recruiting to make a push in Antorus Mythic. Raid Times: Saturday 6 - 9 PM EST Sunday 6 - 9 PM EST Current Recruitment Needs: 1 Healer (Holy Paly pref, Resto shammy/resto druid considered. Full up on Monks and Priests) If you do not fit any of the above recruitment needs, feel free to check us out anyway! We are always accepting exceptional players! If you can prove to us that we should take you through Logs, past experience, etc, then do so! Impure does not currently have an application system outside of simply whispering one of the below contacts. Our trial period lasts roughly 2 weeks and consists of coming to our raids so we can evaluate your performance. You are eligible for loot during your trial period. Our current loot system is a roll with Raiders > Recruits, however, loot council is used for things such as tier pieces. What we expect: We expect all raiders to know their class inside and out so that they can contribute to progression. We use discord and expect that you are able to communicate when needed. Discord is also where we provide all necessary information regarding raids and attendance. If you are not able to make one of our two nights a week, we expect that you post on discord that you will be unable to attend, just so we have an idea of who is showing up. We do provide cauldrons and feasts (fueled by contributions made by raiders), but raiders are expected to come fully prepared with all necessary consumables, etc. Contact Info: Danye - Tristien#1577 Kaowin-Weidendorf#1292 Feel free to contact any of the listed for more information or to join up for a trial period.Ilidanyewest18 33m
33m 4/11H 7yr guild LFM for raiding/m+ ... Looking for a serious raiding team that truly values your happiness? We may be the home for you! ▬▬▬ About Us TM is a PvE-oriented guild with a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere and a friendly, mature community. Prior to WoD, we've focused primarily on 10m raiding & fielded multiple teams for years. We are now oriented towards Mythic (20m) raiding. Off-night activities include: M+, BGs, achv/mog/pet runs, LFR, & more. We also play together outside of WoW -- D3 (ask about our clan), Steam, Hearthstone, Overwatch, mobile games, etc -- and offer social events like our yearly Secret Santa (in-game & IRL) and a guild fantasy football league! We have been an active guild on the server for 7 years under the same caring, experienced leadership. Although we push to finish the latest content & appreciate server competition, we feel having a good time with each other is of utmost importance. As laid-back adults with busy schedules during the day, we look forward to both pleasant and efficient groups. ▬▬▬ Schedule ... Please note that for core spots we expect high attendance on all 3 main nights and ask our raiders to be logged in at least 10 min before. *We occasionally clear Normals on Fridays at the same time while there's still a need for it, which is subject to change in the future.. ▬▬▬ Recruitment Criteria As a well-established, tight-knit community, we're recruiting for long-term core spots. That said, we welcome casuals & part-time raiders (ie rotating work schedules) too. The ideal recruit: 18+ required, 21+ preferred Respectful, friendly, & mature Continuously works on improving gear & performance Able to give advance notice of availability Understands his/her class well & keeps up with changes If a hybrid class, maintains a DPS set & is comfortable using it when needed Shares our goal of enjoyable progression Comfortable with constructive criticism/feedback Please note that for immediate Mythic raid positions we would prefer Mythic (or pre-6.0 Heroic) experienced players. Normal/Heroic spots are open for those less experienced and/or more casual. ♦Recruitment for Legion is open to ALL classes!♦ However, we are most interested in the following: Mythic Team rDPS: hunter / balance > shadow / elemental > others HEALS: monk / priest > others mDPS: DK / warrior > feral / enhance TANK (preferred as OS): war / DK > others Updated 12/08. We encourage you to apply regardless of current class needs. Skill and personality are more important to us than what color your name is in chat. If we're a good fit, we'll make it work! ▬▬▬ Contact Info & Where To Apply Officers: Critolis, Ripndip, Slagrazor For more details or to apply, visit us at http://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment For any questions, feel free to whisper any of us listed above or /who and ask for an officer. Battletag info available upon request. For quicker responses outside of WoW, please send PMs on our website or e-mails to metalocaguild@gmail.com. Replies here will be checked regularly as well. If you prefer to leave us your btag privately, click on Contact Us on our website and leave us your info there. Alternatively, we could have an officer be available to chat live via Enjin or Google Hangouts. Our GM's Discord info is Crit#2960. Disclaimer TM has been a successful guild for years because we're friends as well as teammates. If you're not willing to take both the ups and downs together (including the wipe-a-thons of new bosses) or if you are only here for the professor plums and not the camaraderie, please don't waste your time or ours. We're in it for the long run, and you should be too! ...Ripndip37 33m
39m 952 RDruid LF 2 Day Raiding Guild Hi folks, I'm a recently returned player. I quit playing second week of Nighthold after getting cutting edge Xavius. Just re-subbed 4 weeks ago and re-rolled from holy priest to restoration druid. My druid is 952 ilvl equipped. I'm looking for an evening mythic raiding guild starting around 8/9pm PST or later. Preferably 2 (week nights) per week. It would be ideal if the guild has an active mythic+ community :) Currently I'm horde on Tichondrius but I am willing to server transfer/faction change. Previus raid experience inclues: Legion: Antorus: 11/11n, 3/11h. Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m WoD: Didn't raid. MoP: Didn't raid. Cata: Didn't raid. Wrath: Everything including hard-modes/heroic up to LK 25 which I killed at 15% reduction. BC: Everything up to Sunwell. Vanilla: Was level 15 when BC came out. Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Reply here, or message me on battle.net. Tag is: Tavan#1460Undoro1 39m
41m (A) Rdruid Lf raiding. 945 Resto druid looking for a new home. Any day after 7 p.m. Looking for mainly heroic raiding but will do normal and or mythic if those are the options. Raid exp. Antorus 11/11 N 3/11 H Tos 9/9 H 3/9 M LF: A non hostile raiding environment. Teamwork. Friendly players.Michelleana21 41m
42m [H] 3/11M + 9/9M LFM DPS Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time. Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server. Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions. T21 progression: 3/11 M-Antorus T20 progression: 9/9 M-ToS T19 progression: 10/10 M-NH 3/3 M-ToV 7/7 M-EN Raid schedule: Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET Monday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET Loot system: Progression focused loot council Recruitment officer: soj#11462 Faction: Horde Connected Realms: Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn Class needs: Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below. Feral Druid Ret Paladin Rogue Shadow Priest Where to apply: If interested, please first read the "READ BEFORE APPLYING" thread at our forums found here: http://humbleguild.com/forum_threads/1870090 Once you have read the thread, you may submit an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/97wFAoLkpRYLo2363Soj82 42m
43m MW Monk LF Mid Day Raiding Guild Looking for raiding guild for mid day. Preferably Sun-through Tuesday around 1 pm -5 pm MW 942ilvl Preferably as healer ThanksNañerz0 43m
45m 945 Frost DK lf guild Looking for a guild to raid with. Have been casual for a little bit and want to start raiding again. add me at Zum#11167Zum20 45m
45m 4/11M 9/9M Denial of Service - LF HPal! We are always looking for exceptional players, who are passionate and push themselves to be the best. If your class is not listed and you consider yourself exceptional I would urge you to still apply. What we're looking for: Holy Paladin About Us: Denial of Service is a mythic raiding guild that remains extremely competitive despite only raiding 9 hours per week. The guild has been around for 6 years with a passionate officer core that has high-end raiding experience dating back to the Burning Crusade. Our guild strives for top 100-150 US kills, despite only raiding 9 hours per week. we are on the cusp of breaking into the Top 100 and are looking for raiders with that goal in mind. We have many activities planned outside of mythic raids, such as alt raids and achievement runs. In addition, our guild is extremely active in M+, as we require all raiders to get a M+15 done weekly. Our guild is more than just a raid team, but is a home for people looking to build long lasting relationships. Many players have attended Blizzcon as a guild group for the past four years. We have a low turnover rate and when people do quit it is almost always due to real life circumstances. We have a large community that enjoys each other beyond just raiding, as we play other games together too. Legion Progession: Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9M - US 116 Nighthold: 10/10M - US 232 Trial of Valor: 3/3M - US 103 Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M - US 126 Past Progression: Tier 18: 13/13M - US 116 Tier 17: 7/7M 9/10M - US 234 Tier 16: 14/14H - US 339 Tier 15: 6/13H Tier 14: 6/6N 6/6N 4/4N Tier 13: 8/8H Tier 12: 6/7H Tier 11: 6/6N 4/4N 2/2N Raid Times: Tuesday 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM Eastern Thursday 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM Eastern Monday 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM Eastern What we expect from our trials Prepared with consumables, gear, addons Have a strong understanding of raid encounters 100% attendance Receptive to criticism in order to improve play Making an effort to integrate yourself into the guild How to apply: If you're interested in joining Denial of Service, please visit www.dos.gg or contact our leadership for more information: Raei#1797 - Battletag Raei#8060 - Discord We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!Raei351 45m
47m LfGuild Any role Hello world I am looking for a Guild that is in need of Melee. the days and times are Any from 7:30pm(est)-11:45pm( Cant go any later) I have 5/9M on my Shadow Priest named Xkuma link is here, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/turalyon/xkuma. my iLvl is very low but I know the fight and Hard core player. I have almost all Melee classes but would love to play shaman for next Xpac. Xkuma#1770 is my Btag. Xkuma#3261 is my discordXkumax9 47m
47m 941 resto druid LF guild proudmoore looking for heroic/ mythic guild on proudmoore not really looking to change servers againSimbas1 47m
50m Despicable <11/11H - 1/11M> Late Night Guild Despicable of Sargeras-US is currently recruiting to bolster our roster for Mythic Antorus progression. Raid Times: 10:15pm - 1:15am PST Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday Progression: 1/11M 11/11H 7/9M Despicable is a US guild on the Sargeras server. We run a competitive roster during and after progression with a rotating bench. At this time we have immediate openings for the following classes below. ... Even if your class/specialization is not listed on the above list we strongly urge you to apply if you feel that you can earn your spot on the raid team! Recruitment Contact: ShaqExDee#1477 - Xao - Recruitment Officer Application: www.DespicableGuild.com/Recruitment Feel free to contact the recruitment officer if you have any questions or concerns regarding the guild or the application.Pumpachu41 50m
51m 922 Disc priest w/940 Restro driud Both of us are currently looking for a new guild. 2 times per week more or less. We are both pugging Antorus ATM.. so we are only 9/11N. Both are very active players and are looking for a new guild to call home. Would love to be farming Heroic and or progressing on mythics. Faction change is always an option. Also i am willing to DISC or Holy but DISC is my main spec. My Rdruid is looking to just stay Restro. We are a great team who communicate quite a bit for healing with CD's and everything. Please let me know what you guys have. Like i said Faction change is open as well as realm changing.Sanathz7 51m
52m (A) 8/9M Bear LF M Raid Team 940 Bear Tank Blood DK Alt. Availability - Any night AFTER 9:30PM Est. I prefer a 3 day per week raid schedule. Only guilds on the Alliance faction please. Progression - 8/9M ToS Warcraftlogs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/27562867/13#metric=dps (Just returned to the game so logs will be from M ToS) Looking for any guild in need of a tank that raids at the mythic level. To contact me you can just add my BTAG @ Bearmanguy#1794. I am on 24/7 currently trying to catch up! Thanks and have a great day.Bearmanguy3 52m
52m <A>[Offensive Late Night Guild] Recruiting About Us We are <Kim Jong Ping Pong Posse>, one of the latest raiding guilds on Proudmoore. We have a really dark sense of humor and spend most of our raids mocking, insulting, attempting to kill each other, and berating one another in a jovial manner. A lot of really pugnant and vile humor along with racist jokes and racial slurs thrown quite often. Here is a video I highly suggest you watch to get a very strong grasp on what to expect if you raid with us. (5 minutes long.) Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWxj4Mu-N7A&feature=youtu.be Our group is a bunch of 2nd shift and late night workers who don't get off till very late in the US timezones. We are very close as a group and we are looking for people similar to ourselves who value the social and comical aspects of raiding and hanging out equally as much as they value the progression aspect of raiding Raid Progesss Antorus: 11/11N & 2/11H TOS: 9/9H Raiding Schedule Monday: 11:30pm- 2:30am PST time Wednesday: 11:30pm- 2:30am PST time Thursday: 11:30pm- 2:30am PST time. We are currently trying to get a mythic roster together so we can wipe on mythics while I mock the last guy who was passive aggressive the previous attempt but got curb stomped on the current attempt. If this is something you'd enjoy being apart of or are looking for, please add my real ID and speak with me in personally to answer any of your questions. Allahu Akbar. Islam is peace. My real ID is Apollexis#1142Octayvius94 52m
55m 944 r druid 5/11 h 5/9m lfg horde only Times available & time zone: 9:00 EST or later start on weekdays,Could go until 1 am EST at the latest. horde only Semi-hardcore guild preferred - Would prefer a 2-3 night a week schedule (weekdays). Current progression/experience: 5/11 h atbt 5/9 m ToS 10/10 h NH 8/10 m NH 3/3H ToV 4/7M EN. keystone master, 76 traits, 944 ilvl equiped with tier btag:tintin#1386Shunow4 55m
1h Resto Druid LF raiding guild Hey there, I've been playing this game for a long time and raided at both a casual pace and hardcore pace. I burnt out playing Ret Paladin in ToS and have since been working on this druid and found a lot of fun in healing. I'm currently looking for any raiding guild that would be willing / needing to bring in a Resto Druid who's still learning. My gear is behind, I am currently at (899) but plan on being to atleast 910 in the next few days. I cannot raid before 9 CST and would prefer days between Sunday - Tuesday. Others are doable. Thanks so much for taking the time to read and reply to this post, if interested please reply with your guild pitch and bnet tag and I will get back to you as quickly as I can.Digitalself15 1h
1h 3 RL Friends Looking for Raiding Guild Hey world, My friends and I are looking for a raiding guild. We all have played, and raided, since Burning Crusade. We all decided to come back to WoW after about a year hiatus. We all are very sociable people and love a fun, and interactive guild. We all also enjoy PVP and love all aspects of the game. We are looking for a guild that raids 2-3 nights a week. We are all located in Central Time Zone. Obviously, we want a guild were we have a chance of raiding first and foremost. This shaman has been my main since BC and I have healed ever since. My brothers current main is a prot pally but has multiple toons were he can serve as multiple roles, but has a preference to tank. Our friend is also a pally but is ret. This also has been his main since BC. We are ready and excited to get back to raiding. Our item levels are all currently around 925ish. Thanks for the time and we will consider all guilds. Thanks- RobertcopperRobertcopper22 1h
1h 942IL RDruid lf guild|8/11H exp|EST Title pretty much says it all. Looking for active 3 day a week raiding guild, I don't care about your progression. More likely to join alliance over horde been open to a horde guild. Prefer a EST time/data center/PVE realm. Just drop your name in a post below I don't need a wall of text to read through and ill get back to ya.Dearranged10 1h
1h [H] Regency - 2/11M ~ 8/9M [Mal'Ganis] [<REGENCY> Horde, Mal’Ganis Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed. We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth. Progression 2/11M Antorus 8/9M Tomb of Sargeras 10/10M Nighthold 3/3M Trial of Valor 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Recruitment Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+. Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/ Raid Teams Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M Raid Time: 7pm to 10pm CST Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 11/11H ~ 4/9M Raid Time: 9pm to 12am CST Raid Days: Monday, Tuesday After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team Progression: 1/11M ~ 6/9M Raid Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 6/11H ~ 5/9M Raid Times: 9pm to 12am CST Raid Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team Progression: 8/11 H ~ 3/9M Raid Times: 7pm to 10pm CST Raid Days: Saturday, Sunday Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team Progression: 2/11M ~ 8/9M Raid Times: 7pm to 10pm CST Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Contact Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574) Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)Izzybells44 1h
1h =Maximum Effort= 8/11H lf dps Maximum Effort 11/N, 8/11H is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss! A little about the group... A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing. A little about the server... Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server. When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights -Thursday is optional farm Raids are 930pm-12am est (7-9pm server) What do we need? -Just about any ranged dps specs! -Dps with healing OS is even better -Really good melee specs will be considered You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out. btag Hethrus#1504 Can pay X-fer for the right people.Alidorin0 1h
1h 934 ilvl Prot Warrior LFG I'm going to leave this short and sweet, I was unable to raid in my current guild because of a time conflict of a position change within my workplace. In addition to that they wanted to take a break for the rest of the tier to recruit because many were going to be leaving, so I decided to take a break myself. I did not get Cutting Edge Kil'jaeden, I did get Cutting Edge Gul'dan I have not done anything regarding Antorus yet In ToS we were 7/9M I have 6/9M because I had to miss that night we got the kill due to work. I'm looking for a guild to progress mythic with. I'm looking for a relatively late night guild to raid with I would like later than 10pm EST The faction really doesn't matter. If interested or you would like to get in touch with me for questions. Battletag: Veaos#1430Vellinera10 1h
1h 10/11N and 9/9H alliance-US Morte Al Re Morte Al Re is a semi-casual weekend alliance-US raiding guild open for recruiting dps/heals. We are currently 9/9H and raid on sat/sun 5.30pm to 8.30pm server time(pst). Our guild is located on Draenor/EchoIsles. We run master loot using the addon rclootcounil. We supply feasts, cauldrons and guild repairs during raid times. We have a "fun run" on Fridays which we clear normal. We use our fun runs as a trial for new players along with helping to gear new/low players and familiarizing them with the mechanics. We don't not supply feast or cauldrons on Friday fun runs. We run keystones quite often and finish plus 10's each week for many of the guildies. We have a guild website full of helpful informative forum posts. We are helpful nice people. If you are struggling and need assistance we are happy to lend a hand. We always look for and appreciate effort. Our expectations of our raiders are as follows; -Be on time. -Be prepared. (This includes having pots and knowing the fights before coming to raid.) -Good attendance. (We understand sometimes life happens). -Having all gear enchanted and gemmed and ready to go. -Meeting benchmark requirements. -Our benchmarks are 700k minimum dps out and 500k hps minimum output along with consistent mechanical uptime. -Able to take criticism. We have 3 strike rule. If a particular player makes the same mechanical mistake 3 times per boss, they will get sat out for that fight. They will have the opportunity next week on that boss to show improvement. This does not mean they are sat indefinitely, they are sat on that boss for that week. We also have a 10 wipe rule. If the guild wipes on a boss 10 times and its not any particular players, its different people each time, then we will call raid for the night and come back next time to do it again. If you have any questions or are interested please post a comment below. ...Lunchablle16 1h
1h LF casual guild (horde) Hello, I recently got back to WoW after an almost 7-year break (before that I played BC and WoTLK quite a lot). I'm looking for a casual guild to run some dungeons and raids as I want to see the content, but I don't want the stress that comes when people take this game too seriously. I'm mainly DPS but I've been wanting to learn how to tank (around ilvl 887), and I also like PvP (I used to do PvP a lot before but haven't really done since I got back as I'm trying to learn all the new things since Cataclysm). TL;DR: returning player LF friendly guild who focus on having fun while progressingBienenstich6 1h