Guild Recruitment

Nov 22, 2010 Please Do Not Bump Threads Hello all, We understand this is a Guild Recruitment forum and posters here want to make sure their threads are visible. With that said, we want to remind you all that repeatedly bumping threads is a violation of our Forum Guidelines. Forum threads with active discussions are meant to remain at the top of the forums so players can easily find them, however, circumventing this by simply adding "bump" to a thread can result in the removal of one's posting privileges. This includes the same individual bumping a thread repeatedly, or multiple people taking turns bumping a thread. We'd like to keep this forum as clean and useful as possible, and appreciate your help in assisting us to that end. Forum Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/902031049#2 ...Zarhym0 Nov 22, 2010
Jun 13 Basic Recruitment Etiquette + Post Template ** NOTE: Do not post your ad as a reply to this thread. It's a great example of not being able to follow directions and likely a down vote from any credible recruiter. ** ______________ Here are some tips for getting your recruitment post noticed and cutting through a lot of the spam to find your right fit. Copy & paste this template to your post if you're looking for a guild. Explanation of each field follows. Additionally, listing your class/spec, progression, and a brief description of what you're looking for in the subject/title line of your post will expedite this process for recruiters. 1. Times available & time zone: 2. Server preference: 3. Faction preference: 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: 5. Current progression/experience: 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: 8. Anything else: 1. Times/time zones! Remember to post what times you are available, any times you are not available, or if your schedule is flexible at all. Too many times people post, "I need a guild that can work with my schedule," and then never bother to post their availability! Include your time zone as well. 2. Server preference: PvE, PvP, or RP? Is this 100% set in stone, or are you flexible? If you're not willing to transfer off-server, you should probably be posting on your realm-specific forum. 3. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde? Any flexibility? This means you too, Doubleagent! 4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: Are you wanting to raid seven days a week, eight hours a day with only bio breaks every two hours? Or do you need something more laid back, but still efficient? Or do you just want to sign on every other week or so? 5. Current progression/experience: Are you brand new to the game and have no idea what BoE means? Or have you been through multiple tiers and are just coming back to the game? Adding these details will help recruiters narrow down potential applicants and increase your chances of finding a good fit. Because the majority of this forum is populated by raiders, giving more details on what you are currently doing to improve your gear/play style will help sell a recruiter on a person who may not have quite as much experience or gear as the recruiter initially wanted. 6. If you are trying to go hardcore/semi-hardcore and have recent parses, link them! Why bother accepting and declining a million Btag requests just for them to ask for this basic info? 7. Contact info: Do you prefer guilds to respond within your thread, to an email address, or by adding your Btag? This will also help you narrow down guild choices if a cut and paste spammer chooses to ignore your preference! 7. UPDATE YOUR POST: If you do happen to find a home (yay you!), please do the forums a favor and update your original post to reflect your transferred/new guild status. Old/necro'd threads getting bumped by spam wastes everyone's time. 8. If it's not going to work out or you change your mind, simply say so. Recruiters are often only recruiting for one or two positions and may decline others if you accept an offer. If you vanish (delete/transfer) without a trace, they're left wondering if they still need to hold the spot. In the meantime, other applicants may have moved on and now the recruiter is back to square one, except now more frustrated and fed up. Recruiters will appreciate the few seconds it takes to shoot them a note before you peace out. 8a. Additionally, if someone adds your BattleTag and you can tell fairly early on that it's not going to work out, a simple, "Thanks, but I'm not interested," before removing them from your list makes everyone's life a little easier. TL;DR: It doesn't have to be a novel, but a little effort (and politeness) on both sides goes a long way. Cheers! ______________ ** Want to know if you're the victim of a drive by spray-and-pray spammer? Click the yellow down arrow by the character name on the left hand side of the post box, then click 'View Posts' -- it's a quick, simple way to see if someone took the time to tailor their message to your post (i.e. s/he actually read it) versus copy pasta. ** ______________ If you have any feedback on this post or have recruiting questions, please feel free to add my Btag, Riot#1851.Pravix312 Jun 13
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Guild Recruitment forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can recruit members for your World of Warcraft guild. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
48s 1 Day a week heroic only guild (New appoach) HTFG or Heroic Titanforging Guild, is low key. The current raiding structure has turned into much less fun and more of a grind than I think anything before. People always used to raid for the prestige of being that heroic/mythic raiding guild and the honor that comes with that. However, the game has evolved. Theres not just raiding for those 1-2 pieces of High end gear. There's M+'s, nethershard turn ins and so on and with Titanforging, you can get that same piece from LFR as you would in heroic/mythic raids So we have decided to take a different approach. Come in, get your content cleared on heroic 1x a week and completely talk smack during it but do the content and move on. Run mythic +'s b/c it's what you enjoy doing or don't do anything other than log in for the raid 1x week. Realistic expectations at this point. Too many guilds say they want to be mythic progression but have players that die to the boulders in heroic BRH for their daily heroic. Raid's will be Thurs 9pm est-12am est and Need/greed for expediting speed/efficiency b/c LC gets too many egos and takes too damn long. Then hash it out among yourselves b/c you are playing with people that actually have half a brain and you respect for not mouth breathing with open mics. We will likely be looking for cross realm weekly players for this as well. If you are interested in this concept, add me on btag beantot#1924Brudzinski1 48s
1m 924 WW/Brew LF Mythic Guild Hey all, guild recently disbanded due to recruitment/performance problems. So that means I’m looking for a new place to call home I guess. I am confident in both dps and tank roles and am willing to fill either need. So far this tier I have bounced back and forth between specs depending on guilds need so I haven’t been able to focus solely on one performance wise. I do feel I can compete if I’m given the opportunity to do so. I work grave shift so my hours are strict at least when it comes to end time. I am willing to be a bit flexible for the right guild though. I am looking for a Mythic progression focused guild. 3/9M preferably Availability: Friday-Tuesday 5-11:30 EST 2-8:30 PST Wed/Thur any time Currently am 9/9H and was 9/10M in NH Heroic ToS logs: Brew https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23487267/13#difficulty=4&class=Monk&spec=Brewmaster&metric=dps WW (trying to RL at the same time) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23487267/13#difficulty=4&class=Monk&spec=Brewmaster&metric=dps Prefer to stay Horde but am willing to server transfer Contact me on BNet or Discord during non evening hours. BNet: JustNick#1583 Discord: Iroh#4059Justiroh4 1m
2m [H] <Feedback> 3/9M LF Heals & DPS Dates and Times: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Mondays 5:30 - 8:30 PM PST Progression: 9/9H 3/9M ToS 3/3M ToV & 10/10M NH Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Feedback APPLICATION: https://tinyurl.com/yc4kkob4 Recruitment: These following healers (strong preference for flex/dual spec, but not required): Resto Druid Holy Priest + Any exceptional DPS *If you consider yourself an exceptional player and don't see your class listed, feel free to apply anyway Officers to contact: Physicx (Physicx#1412), Dromlex (Dromlax#1319) At least one of us should be online at all times so be sure to contact all About us: <Feedback> is a progression oriented guild with a laid-back community of players that strive to progress through content at a semi-hardcore, but competitive pace. We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other with our primary focus being progression. That being said your ability to play and your attitude are equally important.Physicx24 2m
4m 926 Hunter 9/9H LF Guild looking for guild, any time is good. LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/moon-guard/nsia spam the guild stuff belowNsia49 4m
4m [H] <Top Shelf> Illidan 3/9M Tues-Thurs LFM Hello! Top Shelf is currently recruiting! We're looking for a few more people to help balance out our raid comp! We offer a friendly gaming atmosphere founded by friends who have been playing together throughout multiple different games for years and we're looking to expand our group. We are also recruiting casual members for mythic+ farming Currently we are looking for well parsing players: Range Mages Boomkin Elemental Shaman Melee Warrior Dank SV hunter Sub Rogue WW Monk Any exceptional players are welcome to apply. Healers Holy Priest Disc Priest Holy Paladin Raiding We raid tues/wed/thurs 1745-2100 PST The following addons are required: Exorsus Raid Tools RC Loot Council DBM/Bigwigs Voice We currently use Discord for all voice comms during raiding and to hang out. Interested in joining? Contact us: Website: http://topshelf.wowhordes.com Guild Leader: Dolcé#1859 Raid Leader: Xopar#1612 Recruitment Officer: Manchestaah#1208 Thanks for your time!Dolcè29 4m
6m 918/921 MM Hunter LFG early mythic stages Hi I am currently alliance hunter looking for a home in the early mythic stages. I am 25+ looking for mature, fun, yet serious for raids. I will go horde or alliance I dont care. pve is pref but pvp for the right guild I have done 7/7H 10/10H and 7/9H due to guild break up I am looking for any days really as long as around 8pm pst till whenever I would pref to discuss on discord Please leave your info and Btag so I can reach out to you! I am very pro guild I show up early, bring my own food and flasks, and watch as much video as I can for what we are doing. I haven't done mythic yet I was hoping my guild would get there but we broke. Thank you for looking!! Talk to you soon!Ìceman35 6m
7m 2 friends looking for Fri/Sat Raiding Guild 922 Rshaman (55 talents) 9/9 H ToS 924 Blood DK (56 talents) 8/9 H ToS / with 915 Guardian Druid for alt runs Looking for a Fri / Sat afternoon or evening guild hit me up on here or Frisky#1350 for bnetKilldotyeah5 7m
7m [H] T/Th 11p-2a EST ToS 3/9H & 9/9N - LF Heal UPDATED = 7/18/2017 Armageddon Industries --- Heroic ADULT raid guild. LGBT friendly. ToS 3/9H & 9/9N, NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC) Horde - Area 52 server (PVE) Ages 25+ (30+ preferred) Raid Times Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST. Open Alt PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST. We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be 890+ ilvl with 3rd artifact relic open and weapon lvl 42+. If you are close tho, we will help get dedicated raiders geared for raiding. See my Legion main for an idea of our team's progression & approximate gear level. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Novabomb/advanced We prefer to maintain a 25-30 man team. Currently we have 23 with an additional 2 on flex status (they show up when they can due to real life schedules). Recruitment Needs 1 Healer -Paladin (High) -Shaman (High) -Priest (Medium) 2-3 DPS -Mage (High) -Hunter (High) -Paladin (High) -Druid (Medium) -Priest (Medium) -Warrior (Medium) If your class is not in our current need list, but you think we may be a good fit for each other please still contact us. We care more about the person behind the toon and will work to find ways to fit you in. (NO DEMON HUNTERS) -------------------------------------------------------------------- Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events (all our events start at 11pm EST) -Core Raid Team T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) -Wednesday - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge) -Friday - Legacy Raiding -Sun - Alt/Casuals Raid 11pm-2am Mission -Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression. -Provide a mature atmosphere free of "teenager/young adult" drama, ignorance, and constant foul language. -Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality over skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot. -Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. -DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked. Raiding Rules 1. Must be in voice chat. (at least to listen, we use discord) 2. Alts are welcome for non progression raids (open or "alt" nights). 3. Sun night Open/Alt PuG Raid(s) invite priority = team members > guild: backups>casuals>alts > your btag friends not in guild. Min ilvl requirements will be stated. 4. Guild working towards supplying raider consumables (flasks, food, potions), but raiders are expected to supply their own flasks at this time. 5. If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night. 6. MS>OS. Tier set needs > ilvl upgrade rolls. We use the Suicide Kings (KSK addon that creates a "round robin" list based system) version of loot system for a more fair and balanced distribution. 7. Loot drama = kick from raid for rest of the night. 8. If you repeatedly die to a mechanic holding back progression (for whatever reason), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss. 9. We do NOT allow streaming or posting videos or audio of our guild sponsored events. To do so without gaining consent first is a violation of privacy. Our members value their privacy. About US Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizzard games together. We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules. We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. ------------------------------------------------ If you are interested, reply to this post or contact me in game. Novabomb - Skybolt - Crashzone - Thunderfur Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974Skybolt275 7m
7m Illidan <peaceful skeleton realm> 8/9H <peaceful skeleton realm> We are currently looking for a few more players to fill up our Roster. Currently this guild is 8/9H and looking to push into mythic very shortly. Please give us your item-level and spec, we want AT LEAST 905 with duo Legendaries. (BiS if you have them) Raids times are as follows; Thursday 6:30pm - 9:00pm Server(Central Standard time) Monday 6:30pm - 9:00pm Server(Central Standard time) (This means be ready 15 minutes prior, we start AT these times) Priority classes: Mage Warlock Demon Hunter Arms Warrior Hunter Healer with DPS off-spec Currently we are 2-healing all the way thru Heroic until Kil'Jaeden this will let you know we have a solid group. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please if you have any questions whatsoever do not hesitate to ask. FrozenDream#1570 - GM Nippleclips#1349 - Recruiting Officer Vashanka#1582 - OfficerBuilduhbear0 7m
8m 930 DK LF Mythic Team 930DK Can play UH or Blood but pref UH 9/9H Exp on mythic Availability Availability anytime Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday Potential for Tues/Wed but rare if can Can provide logs, leave btag if interestedElsalvadirk17 8m
9m FT LF Tank/Select dps.1/9M 9/9 Heroic Fuzzy Tentacles is a weekday Mythic progression guild on the server of US-Proudmore. We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 7pm till 10pm PST. (10pm-1am EST) Progression 1/9M, 9/9 Heroic ToS Raid Times Tuesday, Thursday, Monday 7-10pm PST - (10pm-1am EST) Recruiting Druid/DK Tank Warlock Shadow Priest Warrior dps Hunter dps DK dps Any exceptional player is encouraged to contact us. Our raiders are motivated, skilled and focused and we are looking for individuals who share these same qualities. We expect all our raiders to have a full understanding of fight mechanics and to always be ready on raid night. If this sounds like something you'd like to be part of, don't hesitate to get started with us. -------------------------------------------------------- If you have any questions about the guild/recruitment process feel free to add us: Riplmg#1882Rmz35 9m
9m <Ex Dee> A-Sargeras Tues/Thurs 8-11pm CST [A- Sargeras] <Ex Dee> 6/10M (NH)/ 8/9H (ToS) (Tue/Thurs) 8-11pm CST <Ex Dee> is a new guild name for a long-standing crew of raiders. Our members have been playing off and on since Vanilla, and together for over a year. Some have been hardcore raiders in top 50US guilds, and some have been more casual. The Officers' goal when forming was to make a strict 2 day raid schedule and to have fun playing the game while making progress in mythic content. The common theme we have all experienced is to be in a guild where the game just wasn't fun anymore for whatever reason. So we formed this guild and are currently 6/10M/ 8/9H . Our guild utilizes a Loot Council comprised of the GM and Officers to distribute loot for the better of the raid team. Recruitment has been a tough nut to crack this expansion, so we are looking to appeal to players who aren't happy in their current guilds/no guild, and to come join us for a more relaxed, but progression focused experience. We are looking for the following classes specifically, but any player is encouraged to message any of the officers to learn more. DH- Havoc(High) Paladin- Ret(High) Rogue- Any(High) Tank- Bear/Monk Contact info Klowd- GM Clowd#1908 - BNET @klowd#8781 - Discord Nerius- Recruitment Officer Nerius#1108 - BNET Nerius#7648 - DiscordKlowdshammy14 9m
10m 934 Frost Mage LF Mythic Raiding Guild LF Mythic Raiding Guild Frost (62 Traits) 4/9 Mythic Tos WarcraftLogs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/blackrock/defocus Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/blackrock/Defocus Interested in a raiding guild least 5/9 in mythic TOS to progress and improve. (Prefer Horde)Defocus6 10m
10m Pixelated -5/9M 6:30 -10:30 PST Raids Btag: Taxi#1298 -No 20 page essay about the guild Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 6:30 - 10:30 PST Loot: Loot council (pretty fair) Prior tier: Killed ghouldan 6 times before launch of tomb. Perks: Free flasks/Gems/Enchants/Food/Vantus runes for raiders after trial period (3 weeks) Other Perks: Optional raid on Sunday master looted to increase your chance at RNG lottery Even more perks:Awesome guild cool people much amaze, play other games outside of wow with friends. EVEN MORE PERKS: If you play destiny on XB1 or PS I'll carry you to the lithouse Ya but seriously idk how to make a recruitment post but i'm pretty chill and willing to consider people with less gear etc provided you can prove to me you know your class and stuff. Add my Btag: Taxi#1298Taxi29 10m
13m <Requiem of the Old Gods> <Requiem of the Old Gods> 5/9H ToS <Requiem of the Old Gods> is a mid day raiding guild located on Tichondrius - US, which is a PVP, Horde favored, medium-high population server. <Requiem of the Old Gods> was created for the sole purpose of providing those who can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy. While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it. What you can expect from <Requiem of the Old Gods> : > Guild leadership focused on progression > Reliable and skilled players > A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds > Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids > Loot council fueled for progression! RAID TIMES: Friday - Sunday, 10am - 1pm PDT (1pm - 4pm EST, 12pm - 3pm CST) For more information contact me (GL&RL) at ickman#2253, or whisper me in-game @ Daèdrä-Tichondrius.Daèdrä1 13m
14m [A] Stormrage 893 Resto druid Lf guild. 7/9N ToS. Looking to progress into Heroic and then mythic. Available Monday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Preferably Night timeWörgnfrëëman0 14m
14m 3/9M DPS LF Mythic Guild Hello Everyone, We're looking for a 1-3 day schedule with a mindset towards raiding and progression. We are both currently EST based and trying not to raid past midnight. We would like to find a guild that is in a mythic setting with the goal of progressing as a team. Class / Artifact / ilvl: Affliction Warlock / 57 trait / 919 ilvl Enh Shaman/ 59 trait / 918 ilvl Current Exp: 3/9M ToS 9/9H ToS Some of our past raiding experience: MOP: 4/6H MSV 5/6H HoF 4/4H ToeS 13/13H ToT 14/14H SOO WOD: 6/7M Highmaul 7/10M BRF 8/13M HC Please add me if you would like to chat about a potential opportunity with your guild or if you have any other questions. Btag: Jason#12655Jodania40 14m
14m [A] <FeelsGoodMan> 7/9H ToS LF Core The members of <FeelsGoodMan> - Proudmoore US (A) are looking for new recruits to join our raid team. We are a 21+ aged guild looking for new members who are interested fun environment; but are also interested in making solid progression during raid nights. Our goal is to progress as efficiently and effectively as we can on a 2 night, 3hr per night raid schedule. Most of us have jobs and families and are of the mindset that real life comes first and is always most important. As long as you let an officer know ahead of time, missing a raid is not an issue. Most of us have been raiding together for multiple expansions. We currently have open recruitment for ALL DPS but below are our most pressing needs. We are more than happy to consider inquiries from any exceptional player. Dual specs are welcome and encouraged! Tank: Monk Druid DK DPS: Mage Boomkin Hunter Warlock Ret Pally Subtley Rogue Progression and Goals: We are 7/9H ToS and are looking to solidify our raiding team for ToS to begin progression on Mythic ToS Raiding and mythic+ dungeons are our focus and we'll be gearing accordingly in preparation for Mythic ToS after achieving downing Heroic Kil'jaedan. The guild is active every night of the week whether we are pushing keys, going on alt runs or occasionally pvping. Weekly Raiding Schedule: We raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30 – 8:30 pm server (PST), and with such a short raid window, we expect our raiders to know their classes well, the fights well, and be able to follow directions to maximize our time. If <FeelsGoodMan> sounds like a fit for you or if you have any questions please reach out to me Lumindrell#3719(Discord) sharpster#1278(battle.net) (Healing Officer) or GM Pendeta#6036(Discord) spikeman#1656(battle.net), or if you can't reach us for some reason: Skilcoil#11529 (DPS Officer), DolanJTrump#1871 (Tank Officer) Looking forward to hearing from you!Lumindrell21 14m
15m [A] 5/9M <Beyond the Flames> LF RDPS Beyond the Flames (5/9M 10/10M) is a progression guild looking to fill its ranks with skilled, motivated and mature players for Mythic raiding. We expect any applicant to have extensive knowledge of their class and game mechanics, the willingness to spend time out of the game to learn how to better themselves in game, and a good attitude both in and out of game. We raid: Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11PM EST. All raid spots are competitive, so if you don't see your class/role listed here, feel free to add my battletag anyway! That said, our current needs are as follows: DPS: Rogue/Warrior/Boomkin/Mage/Shadow Priest What we offer: A stable, drama free raid environment among people who genuinely enjoy playing with one another. Success during raids is our number one priority, but not far behind that is having fun. What we ask of you: We're looking for like minded players who aren't interested in dramatics, aren't selfish, can take constructive criticism, are willing to do whatever it takes to succeed in a raiding environment, and are looking for a long term home. If you feel you meet this criteria and are interested in us, please add my battletag: xshadow56#1902 and visit us at http://btflames.shivtr.com/Warrpaladin180 15m
16m [A][Stormrage]<Ordeal>8/9H-9/9N Recruiting LOOKING FOR A TANK, HEALERS and RANGED DPS Our guild: Name: Ordeal Server: Stormrage Faction: Alliance <Ordeal> 8/9H is a progression focused guild built around the concepts of killing new and challenging content while having a good time. We are currently recruiting any and all for our push into Tomb of Sargeras. --- About us. We are ex-mythic raiders looking to get back into the raid scene with the help of everyone. We raid on casual schedule. That said, we remain very competitive with our progression. In order to accomplish this, we expect a very high level of performance and preparation. Players are expected to research and learn fights beforehand, analyze logs, improve, and adapt. --- Raiding schedule: Tuesday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST) Thursday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST) Sunday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST) --- Loot: Loot is distributed via RC Loot Council. In our collective experience, loot council is the most efficient and fair loot system. We will hand out the loot in whatever manner we feel will benefit the guild most. This means that we may funnel gear to tanks and healers first. We may also rush set bonuses to certain classes first. Generally speaking, loot is prioritized to the biggest upgrade; however, this is not always the case. We take attendance, attitude, and performance into consideration as well. Raids: There are some Requirements to raid with us things that we are looking for: - Artifact Rank 52 - Average Item Level Equipped over 900 - Experience is not required - Willingness to learn and improve - Good raid attendance above 80% - Laid back attitude / able to handle banter - Add-ons: DBM, RCLootCouncil --- If you would like to join the guild, please contact: Seal#11917 - Guild Master Candy#12695 -Raid Leader Juxtapose#1169 -Dps Officer --- If you have any kinds of questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me here in this thread - I'd be glad to help you out! Thank you for reading and have a nice day.Sealryn23 16m
19m [A - Stormrage] <Ante Meridiem> AM & PM Teams Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players. We pride ourselves on being a guild that has many players of the same stature, allowing us to have multiple raid teams that raid at entirely different times throughout the week. WEBSITE: amwow.net ------------------------------------------------------------------- *Note: All times are Stormrage Server Time (EST) AM Raid Team (Mornings) 3/9M Thursday/Friday/Monday 9:00am - 1:00pm Recruitment open for all classes! Contact: Ravan (Raven#13847) ------------------------------------------------------------------- PM Raid Team (Evenings) 3/9M Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:00pm - 10:00pm Recruitment open for all classes! Contact: Numerical (gucci#1524)Ravan0 19m
20m 4/9M 10/10M <Caustic> LF R-DPS & Heals Caustic (Alliance, US-Sargeras) ToS: 4/9M, 9/9H NH: 10/10M (US334 Gul'Dan) ToV: 3/3M (US220 Helya) EN: 7/7M (US202 Xavius) HFC: 13/13M (US369 Archimonde) http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Caustic Raid Schedule Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30-10:30pm CST 3 Days -- 9 Hours / Week Currently Recruiting Multi-spec Mage Boomkin Marksmanship Hunter Healer (Resto Druid or Disc Priest preferred) Application www.causticguild.com/apply If you have any questions, add me @ Mak#1504 (Bnet) or Mak#3427 (Discord). Thanks!Furmak20 20m
22m (H) 4/9M,10/10M 2 Day Weekend Raids LF Heals UPDATED 7/23/2017 Reckless Ambition goals : Maintain a light raid schedule 8 hours weekly. Be a top serious mythic progression guild on Area 52. Complete with guilds who run 3 and 4 nights a week. Have a fun raid atmosphere and down bosses. Active roster that does events outside raiding hours. Why pick Reckless Ambition? Simple, Reckless Ambition has a very unique schedule which almost everyone can do! Do you work nights and can't raid a normal schedule? Are you tired after a long day of work and don't feel like raiding for 3+ hours? Do you want to progress with a great group and have fun while doing it? We have years of experience has leaders from Vanilla to Now. Fair Loot council system, everyone is going to get gear even new members! Reckless Ambition Guild Info 4/9 Mythic ToS 10/10 Mythic Nighthold 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 13/13 Mythic Hellfire #43 U.S. 2 Day Voice - Discord Loot - Loot Council based system WowProgress - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Reckless+Ambition Website - http://Ra-a52.enjin.com Raid Times Area 52 - EST TIME , RAID HOURS EST. Saturday : 9:00 AM -1:00 PM Sunday : 9:00 AM -1:00 PM Recruitment Needs: Open Recruitment for all classes and solid players BUT we are looking for the following for Core spots. Mist Weaver Resto Druid Resto Shaman Disc Priest Contact @ GM - (RL/Tanks) Kevin Co -GM (Recruitment Officer) - Bigfoonk#1152 Officer (Melee DPS) PYR#1290 Officer (Healing) kronos#1206Foonkflex248 22m
23m [A][Dalaran]<Atlas> 2/9H 7/9N ToS LF Ranged! <Atlas> is an Alliance guild on Dalaran-US, looking for some skilled DPS as we push further into ToS, and begin progressing on Heroic. We began as a reroll guild on Dalaran, and after reaching 110, and gearing up in some M+'s we began pushing Nighthold in an attempt to get ready for the ToS drop. Now we are progressing steadily in ToS, and are just looking for a few more dps to finish rounding out our raid. We currently raid Mondays, and Wednesdays 8PM - 11PM EST If you are interested, or just have any questions feel free to add me on Bnet: Cynis#1595(Huggypunches) or one of my officers : Azureorak#1699(Sol), Superdood#1971(Super), Nazguard#1810(Uncertainty)Huggypunches11 23m
23m Ex-top 5 US Raiders Creating A Guild Ex-top 5 US/world raiders playing semi-hardcore 3 days per week. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Accession/rating.tier13 Contact the following battle tags for interest: Amalyth#1574 Lucent#1353 Tekno#1811 Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10pm - 1am server (central) timeLucentelol9 23m
23m Mythic raiding guild looking for DPS/Healer Crypt is mythic raiding guild looking to achieve Cutting edge. Were a solid group of players looking for other like minded loyal, dedicated, hard working players who don't rage and blow up on progression. Were a west coast guild that raids Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 6:15pm-9:30pm Pacific time. 9:15pm- 12:30am Eastern time. We have a youtube video about the guild that you can find here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r5wr2xN8AA . Contact Natti#1181 for more questions! We are also willing to help teach new people how to improve and which tools to use to min-max as effectively as possible. I hope to hear from you soon!Nattí6 23m
24m <Apex> Daytime 1/9M LF R-DPS + ROGUE <Apex> Sargeras DAYTIME 7/7M 3/3H 7/10M 8/9H 1/9M Apex is a daytime afternoon mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We consist mostly of raiders that have been playing since vanilla and TBC. Our guild core has experienced progression through end game raid content as it has changed throughout the expansions. If end game raid progression interests you, then please contact us! We’re looking for competitive and reliable players to strengthen our mythic progression roster for progression in The Tomb of Sargeras raid. Minimum Requirements: • 910+ Item Level • 52 Artifact Traits Schedule (CST): • Tuesday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm • Wednesday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm • Thursday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm • Friday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm (Full Normal and Heroic Clear: Optional) Recruitment Needs: DPS: • Hunter • Boomkin • Rogue • Shadow Priest • Warlock Our recruitment will remain open to any class/spec played by anyone who knows their class. Apply: • Contact me in game if you have any questions or leave a comment below and I'll get back to you within 24hrs. Fill out an application on our website: Apex.wowlaunch.com Contact: • Mashy#11417Mashypoo260 24m
24m [A] 1/9M LF RDPS the Trust Lightbringer (allianceUS); Raid times: T/W/Th 8:30 - 11:30 PST 7/7M Cutting Edge 2/3M 10/10N 10/10H 10/10M Cutting Edge Objectives The Trust is a semi-hardcore WoW raiding guild with the primary goal of pushing for the most difficult boss kills on a relevant time scale. Raiders are expected to treat each other with civility, show respect where due, and meet a certain level of preparedness and performance. Officers are expected to provide information on boss strategies, examine combat logs to identify weaknesses in raid performance, be open to suggestions, and be informed on all stat priorities and attendance for loot distribution. Recruitment We are looking for the following: Holy Priest Holy Pally Resto Druid Ele/Enhance Shaman frost Mage Hunter Warlock Always interested in exceptional DPS, don't hestitate to ask questions! joshua#1464 Exceptional DPS Raider Expectations Understanding and meeting the following is a good start for maintaining a raiding spot within The Trust: Outside Raids - Know optimal artifact path, stat priorities, and spell rotations - Maintain full augmentations on gear including enchantments, gems, and other - Always have a full raids worth of consumables including flasks, potions, and food - Read and watch current boss fight strategies - Be at the raid instance portal and pull-ready by the advertised starting raid time - Consistently make raids on time, perform adequately, have the ability to hear criticism and improve, and be willing to offer constructive advice to fellow raiders - Evaluate own performance using https://www.warcraftlogs.com/, pursue latest theorycrafting for all assigned specs, and maintain all guild-required addons During Raids - Stay at the computer for the entire duration of a raid besides breaks - Inform the raid leader before going emergency afk - Avoid leaving the raid instance to get repairs, get consumables, or otherwise - Be receptive and considerate to the boss strategy and assignments being employed and provide alternatives or adjustments only where appropriate - Keep voice communications clear and coherent Loot Council System In The Trust, loot is considered a tool that provides a higher probability of meeting our mission of achieving boss kills. A council decides where each piece of loot goes based on itemization, attendance, performance, and more to help optimize that effort. We thank you for taking the time to read through, and hope to hear from you in-game!Healér461 24m
24m 922 Restoration shaman lf mythic guild 922 Restoration Shaman lf mythic raiding guild, I am currently 9/9H with 58 traits in my artifact weapon. Guild must be at least 3/9M (because these are the easy trash can bosses) prefer a guild that is like minded and enjoys pushing progression. Do not mind interviews, or filling out applications. If you would like to contact battletag is gophercharly#1320 People who copy paste guild messages without contact will be ignored.Garmel1 24m
24m <Formal> of Illidan <Formal> is a newly formed guild looking to recruit for Heroic / Mythic Raiding. We have players with previous Mythic Experience as well as current AOTC. Recruiting: Melee: Rogue, MDPS with Tank OS Ranged: Boomkin, Shadow Priest, Warlock Heals: RDruid, RSham, HPriest PROGRESS: 7/9 HEROIC Raids times are Tues / Wed / Thurs w/ Monday Flex : 7:30pm - 11pm Server time. Please add Chance#12730 or sdonohue827#1218 if interested / further questions.Hornrambe0 24m
25m <Keystone> 9/9H - Recruiting for Mythic Greetings, I am Ghurza, an Officer of Keystone. We are a three day/nine hour a week semi-serious raiding guild currently looking for strong DPS (as well as any other exceptional applicants) to fill our ranks. Raid times: 9 hours 5:00-8:00 PM Server (Central) Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday Currently, we are running Mythic Progression on Tuesday and Wednesday with a Heroic clear on Thursday. We consider all interested parties but are currently in need of ranged DPS. If interested, reference the 'contacts' list below to get in touch with us. Also below is a short application that you can fill out at your convenience to speed up the process. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Contact: Colru#1998 Ghurza Subotaii WesTexasTang#1232 Lecit Juicedx Meatstik Gadelric#1280 Gadelric Blinknasty#1949 ßöömkin Mosfett https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSee1SCKnG1WCmjwKjFAMHnEKMh26XMKivGevBI3p9mB8TARkw/viewformGhurza52 25m
27m <Formal> Is Recruiting For H / M Progression! <Formal> is a newly formed guild looking to recruit for Heroic / Mythic Raiding. We have players with previous Mythic Experience as well as current AOTC. Recruiting: Melee: Rogue, MDPS with Tank OS Ranged: Boomkin, Shadow Priest, Warlock Heals: RDruid, RSham, HPriest PROGRESS: 7/9 HEROIC Raids times are Tues / Wed / Thurs w/ Monday Flex : 7:30pm - 11pm Server time. Please add Chance#12730 if interested / further questions.Frôzen15 27m
28m 2/9M Guild Recruiting Unrivaled - Thrall 2/9 soon to be 3/9 in mythic progress is currently recruiting all exceptional players. We currently need dps with an emphasis on rogues, mages, and a holy paladin. All other solid players are encouraged to apply. Please add Levon#1163 for further inquiries. Keep in mind if you are interested in trailing we would require you to swap over to US-Thrall.Malakor7 28m
30m 923 Rogue LF new guild My schedule won't allow me to raid on Tuesday's consistently, so id prefer a guild that doesn't raid Tuesday night. Current guild is US 47th and missing out on first kills has me looking to raid elsewhere. Im hoping to find a semi-hardcore guild that raid 3 days a week or less. However, Id consider being an alternate for the right group if its managed well. Bucketthead#1409Bucketthead17 30m
30m 908 Ele Shaman LF heroic Raiding guild. Looking for a relaxed raiding enviroment. not really worried about doing mythic raiding just want a casual heroic guild.Jèricho22 30m
31m 1 Day Guild 8/9H LF DPS (Tuesday) Wednesday Palooza is an Alliance guild on US-Sargeras. We raid on Tuesday from 8:30 - 12:30 EST. We're looking to find a few more people who want to progress on a very light 4 hour per week schedule. We'd also consider merging with another raid team to grow our community and give people more options to group together, but not merge raid rosters. Essentially separate teams, but under the same banner where they can be active outside of raid times with each other. While our times are casual, we pride ourselves on a fun yet focused environment. To make the team you'll need to know your class, contribute to the raids success, and “get out of the fire.” At no time will we carry any of our members. While we're competitive; attendance or poor attitude are the only reasons you'd be ask to step down once you achieve raider. We don't go over our scheduled time or add extra days. You need to have near perfect attendance to be considered. While all classes are welcome to apply; we are currently looking for the following classes for our Mythic team: Melee: Druid - High Death Knight - High Range: Druid - High Spriest - High Healers: You can apply at the website below or contact me in game for any questions Website: http://wednesday.enjin.com BattleTag: Bigsteer#1581 - GM Hirn#1181 - Recruitment OfficerBigsteer20 31m
32m Crave-Zuljin 3/9M balance druid/mage Crave is a newly formed guild that started mid Feb of 2017. A handful of the core members have raided with one another throughout many expansions and plan on doing the same for many expansions to come! Many of our raiders have plenty of cutting edge kills. Our leadership has top 100 - 200 U.S exp.Even though we are fairly new we plan to be around for a long time. Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm - 11:30pm est. All 3 of these days are required. Progression: 7/7M EN 2/3M TOV 9/10M NH 3/9 M TOs What our guild offers: - Progression at a good pace without hardcore hours. - Relaxing environment - Everyone in the guild gets along and loves to joke but we still know when to get serious during progression. - Outside of raid we tend to hang around in discord, play other games, or even do carries! We also love to do a ton of Mythic + - Strong leadership - Our current leadership is experienced and knows what it takes to keep a guild going. What we expect from you: - Have DBM or BigWigs, BigDumbLootCouncil, Angry Assignments, and Discord installed as all of them are required. - Mature, Over 18. Our guild chat is largely uncensored so please be comfortable with swearing, crude jokes, differing opinions, but most of all have respect for everyone else. - Contribute, give your input and be able to take criticism. We're a team which means everyone is working for the same goal. - Awareness, be able to adapt quickly and effectively against raid encounters. Be able to quickly react to a mechanic on you or something else. Don't panic and be able to make decisions before you even have to make them. Loot and trial process: - Loot is done via BigDumbLootCouncil and a council consisting of the 3 officers. - We base loot on things like attitude, performance, upgrade, set bonuses, how long it's been since someone has gotten a piece, and encounters in the future. - Trial periods last 2weeks. - During the trial period you are fully eligible for loot but priority will be given to main raiders. - During the 2weeks of a trial process we expect 100% attendance. Get comfortable the first week and then show us what you can really do the 2nd week! Our goal for legion and in the future: - Come tomb we aim to be a competitive 100 - 200 US guild on a not so hardcore schedule. This means we expect a certain level of commitment and skill from our raiders. Our guild goal is to clear all Mythic raid content while it is relevant, prior to release of new content. Interested? Go to the site to apply or add Restoskills9#1890 to b-tag!Restoskittle7 32m
33m [A] BOBAlicious( 3/9M) LFM late night guild Here's some info about us: BOBAlicious is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for over 3 years. Priority Recruitment: *Blood DK* *Guardian Druid* *Brewmaster Monk* *Arms Warrior* Unholy DK Balance Druid Sublety Rogue Shadow Priest - Do not hesitate to apply if you don't not see your role as a priority recruitment as we are looking to any and all exceptional players to add to our roster. Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday Raid Times: (9 hours weekly) 9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST 10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST 11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST 12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST Progression: Tier 20 - 3/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Basic Requirements -Able to take constructive criticism. -Raiding experience. -Mechanically competent. -Mastery of your class. -Ability to use TeamSpeak. -Have the following addons: RcLoot, ErT, and WeakAuras -Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player). -Drama free with mild NaCl allowed. For any additional questions please contact: Guild Leader: Heyitsmary#1781 Raid Leader/Officer Danz#1139 APPLY HERE MEOW!: http://bobalicious.enjin.com// http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAliciousHeyitsmary2 33m
34m 905 Frost mage LF Guild Stormrage Frost mage looking for guild to start raiding N/H ToS 7/9 N ToSDabstin4 34m
34m 922 Ret/923 Holy Pally LF Guild 1. Times available & time zone: anytime after 5pm PST 2. Server preference: Stormreaver (Open to transfer) 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore. would like to push mythic keys and mythic TOS 5. Current progression/experience: 7/9H 9/9N TOS 4/9M 10/10 H NH 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: BTAG iRugged#1706 8. Anything else: Due to being on vacation I was unable to get 9/9 H ToS with old guild. LF a Raiding/Mythic Key/PvP guild. I like to joke around and have fun and not take this serious but at the same time take it serious during keys and raids lol. Message my btag to talk. Post your guild info on here.Irugged19 34m
34m <Back in the Day> 2/9H ToS LFM <Back in the Day> @ US-Wildhammer/Eredar/Spinebreaker/Gorefiend(Horde) We are a casual heroic raiding guild and we are LFM! Most of our core members have been playing and raiding in the guild for years! We like to keep a relaxed atmosphere while raiding. It's important to us that you enjoy the class you play and that you are happy playing it because we feel that the guild gets the best version of you when that is the case. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM server time(9-12EST). We are currently looking for the following classes for progression in heroic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond! We are hoping to get a solid and consistent team formed so we can push into Mythic raiding content! We also do guild mythic plus runs weekly. Currently recruiting: Tank: -Filled Melee: -Rogue -Death Knight -Other classes considered Ranged DPS: -Shadow Priest -Warlock -Mage -Hunter -Elemental Shaman Requirements: -900 ilvl minimum. -52 points in artifact weapon minimum. -Show up and be punctual. -Be able to communicate(have a working mic) -Have a sense of humor. What we provide: -Flask -Food -Pots -Enchants -Gems Legion Progress: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H Trial of Valor - 3/3H The Nighthold - 10/10H Tomb of Sargeras - 2/9H Contacts: -Watershed#1885 -shaqueefa#1784 -RealTalk#1118 Feel free to any of us or reply here on the forums with any questions you may have. Have a great day!Watershed5 34m
35m 930 1/9M dh dps/tank lfg https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/arthas/aamelie Looking for a core spot in a friendly guild on horde, preferably 9/9h at least. I'm not looking for some trial bs. I haven't gotten any loot from tos so far except from my pugs and rolls. Looking for mythic progression and fair loot distribution. If interested please let me know, I'm willing to transfer too. Preferably raid time ends before 1am est. Add me Alejtzoe#1405 if you wanna talk to me :)Aamelie4 35m
35m [H]<The Early Shift>[3/9M-ToS | 9/9H-ToS] ! [H]<The Early Shift> [3/9M-ToS | 9/9H-ToS | 8/10M-NH | 7/7M-EN | 3/3M-ToV] 2Day-MidDay Mythic Raiding Guild! US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde About TES: The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience. What you can expect from us as a guild: - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up. - A sense of community and direction. - Communication. What we expect from our trials: - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community. - 100% attendance during 2 week trial. - The drive to improve personal play. What we're looking for: We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand: - Resto Druid - Mistweaver Monk - Ret Paladin - Shadow Priest - Hunter (Any Spec) - Warlock (Any Spec) Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS! 6 hr/wk Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST Extra: Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such. How to apply: If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997 We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!Zhamy36 35m
37m [H] Rogue, Hunter,HPally LF Fri/Sat Guild We're currently looking for a friday/sat guild, any times at night should work for us. I'm 5/9M progression, but I have a change of schedule happening IRL so I'm now looking to raid friday/saturday. We are looking for a guild that is preferably already into heroic at least. Rogue Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25870107/13#metric=dps&bracket=-1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25870107/13#metric=dps&bracket=-1 Hunter Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25870104/13#metric=dps&bracket=-1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25870104/13#metric=dps&bracket=-1 Holy Paladin has no current logs, they are also 5/9M as a healer. If there are any questions you can add me on btag: Volinor#1905 or leave a message here.Volinori6 37m
38m 927Ret pally LF weekend raid 927ilvl 9/9H ToS Ret Pally Looking for mythic progression guild that raids Friday and Saturday between 9pm-2am est Prefer Alliance but willing to faction and realm transfer.Køî12 38m
39m [H] 5/9M <Hive Mind> 9 hrs/week LFM Heal/DPS We raid 3 nights a week on Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7pm - 10pm pst. We're currently looking for the following: 1 Exceptional DPS 1 Healer (rDruid, Disc or rShaman) We will consider all exceptional applicants as well regardless of class. We are currently only considering players with logs from Mythic Nighthold. Our goal is to down content as quickly as possible in our 9 hours a week while having fun at the same time. We want to be the alternative option to having to raid 12 or 16 hours a week to kill bosses around a US Top 100 ranking. We're a very laid back guild that prides ourselves on our good raiding atmosphere, we believe in creating a place where people can make mistakes without being !@#$%ed out by a raging raid leader. At the same time none of us enjoy wiping and we expect everyone to perform at a high level, applicants who are competitive and thrive off friendly competition are preferred. We stress personality fit as much as performance when analyzing applicants and trials, we want someone who fits our ideal mold of a raider. If you're looking to compete at a high level without having to raid four nights or four hours a night, we might be a good fit for you. Fill out our very brief application and we'll get in contact with you: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16AI6FmgJ9tuhALx6yPQWAOc7YD5UHsmima0DD5bSVlw Cryllis#11287 Nick#19742Cryllus267 39m
39m 927 Lock LF Raiding Guild pushing mythic 1. Times available & time zone: 8:00/9 C (6 PST, 9 EST) 2. Server preference: Any 3. Faction preference: Alliance/Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi or Hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: 8/9 heroic exp, know KJ and 1st 4 mythic 6. Recent logs (if available): warcraftlogs most recent may be hidden due to old GM making them private 7. Contact info: Mdawg93#1122 best way to get in touch with me 8. Anything else: Ready to get back to mythic raiding! Looking for a guild that raids 2 or 3 nights a week, anymore is too much. Pref one that is active with alt runs, M+, and sales and such too. If you have other questions I'm willing to hop in discord to discuss just msg me on btag so I can hop in. Looking forward to hearing from y'all.Carryingfels21 39m