Guild Recruitment

Nov 22, 2010 Please Do Not Bump Threads Hello all, We understand this is a Guild Recruitment forum and posters here want to make sure their threads are visible. With that said, we want to remind you all that repeatedly bumping threads is a violation of our Forum Guidelines. Forum threads with active discussions are meant to remain at the top of the forums so players can easily find them, however, circumventing this by simply adding "bump" to a thread can result in the removal of one's posting privileges. This includes the same individual bumping a thread repeatedly, or multiple people taking turns bumping a thread. We'd like to keep this forum as clean and useful as possible, and appreciate your help in assisting us to that end. Forum Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/902031049#2 ...Zarhym0 Nov 22, 2010
Dec 3 Basic Recruitment Etiquette + Post Template ** NOTE: Do not post your ad as a reply to this thread. It's a great example of not being able to follow directions and likely a down vote from any credible recruiter. ** ______________ Here are some tips for getting your recruitment post noticed and cutting through a lot of the spam to find your right fit. Copy & paste this template to your post if you're looking for a guild. Explanation of each field follows. Additionally, listing your class/spec, progression, and a brief description of what you're looking for in the subject/title line of your post will expedite this process for recruiters. 1. Times available & time zone: 2. Server preference: 3. Faction preference: 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: 5. Current progression/experience: 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: 8. Anything else: 1. Times/time zones! Remember to post what times you are available, any times you are not available, or if your schedule is flexible at all. Too many times people post, "I need a guild that can work with my schedule," and then never bother to post their availability! Include your time zone as well. 2. Server preference: PvE, PvP, or RP? Is this 100% set in stone, or are you flexible? If you're not willing to transfer off-server, you should probably be posting on your realm-specific forum. 3. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde? Any flexibility? This means you too, Doubleagent! 4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: Are you wanting to raid seven days a week, eight hours a day with only bio breaks every two hours? Or do you need something more laid back, but still efficient? Or do you just want to sign on every other week or so? 5. Current progression/experience: Are you brand new to the game and have no idea what BoE means? Or have you been through multiple tiers and are just coming back to the game? Adding these details will help recruiters narrow down potential applicants and increase your chances of finding a good fit. Because the majority of this forum is populated by raiders, giving more details on what you are currently doing to improve your gear/play style will help sell a recruiter on a person who may not have quite as much experience or gear as the recruiter initially wanted. 6. If you are trying to go hardcore/semi-hardcore and have recent parses, link them! Why bother accepting and declining a million Btag requests just for them to ask for this basic info? 7. Contact info: Do you prefer guilds to respond within your thread, to an email address, or by adding your Btag? This will also help you narrow down guild choices if a cut and paste spammer chooses to ignore your preference! 7. UPDATE YOUR POST: If you do happen to find a home (yay you!), please do the forums a favor and update your original post to reflect your transferred/new guild status. Old/necro'd threads getting bumped by spam wastes everyone's time. 8. If it's not going to work out or you change your mind, simply say so. Recruiters are often only recruiting for one or two positions and may decline others if you accept an offer. If you vanish (delete/transfer) without a trace, they're left wondering if they still need to hold the spot. In the meantime, other applicants may have moved on and now the recruiter is back to square one, except now more frustrated and fed up. Recruiters will appreciate the few seconds it takes to shoot them a note before you peace out. 8a. Additionally, if someone adds your BattleTag and you can tell fairly early on that it's not going to work out, a simple, "Thanks, but I'm not interested," before removing them from your list makes everyone's life a little easier. TL;DR: It doesn't have to be a novel, but a little effort (and politeness) on both sides goes a long way. Cheers! ______________ ** Want to know if you're the victim of a drive by spray-and-pray spammer? Click the yellow down arrow by the character name on the left hand side of the post box, then click 'View Posts' -- it's a quick, simple way to see if someone took the time to tailor their message to your post (i.e. s/he actually read it) versus copy pasta. ** ______________ If you have any feedback on this post or have recruiting questions, please feel free to add my Btag, Riot#1851.Pravix320 Dec 3
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Guild Recruitment forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can recruit members for your World of Warcraft guild. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
5m [H] 1/11M <Solemn> Looking For Raiders <Solemn> - Area52 is a newly created horde guild looking for raiders to make an epic roster. We are currently 1/11M. Our goal is to raid at a high mythic level and get [Cutting Edge: ___ ] for each tier. We will go hard in Battle for Azeroth, and aim to have a fun time. We also plan to organize many sale groups after we clear content. Lots of gold to be made! Recruitment Needs Ranged: Mage: HIGH Shadow: Medium Melee: Rogue: HIGH Warrior: HIGH DK: MEDIUM Ret Pal: MEDIUM Havoc: MEDIUM WW: LOW Survival Hunter: LOW (yes the good players perform really well in this spec) Heals: Disc Priest: MEDIUM Resto Shaman: MEDIUM Tanks: CLOSED Raid dates and times: Tues, Wed, Thurs 8 - 11 EST. To apply please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/PzSFwMQNqCzepGH43 For more info please contact: PureExamples#1479 - Officer Keggernaut#1206 - Officer Adeid#1534 - Raid LeaderKeggernaut64 5m
5m 969 Resto Druid 3/11M 969 Resto Druid 3/11M Just going to keep it short and sweet looking for a 2 maybe 3 night raiding guild that's progressing in mythic content my logs are pretty good I'm around 3300 for mythic + so would enjoy doing those with you too lemme know if there's a home out there for me thanks!Otoodles11 5m
5m 10/11H Late Night LFM DPS For Mythic Who We Are <Sounds Complicated> on Malorne-US is a guild on the Spirestone realm cluster (Spirestone, Malorne, Firetree, Rivendare, Stormscale, and Drak'Tharon) that looks to do the hardest raiding contnt Blizzard has to offer, at the pace of real life. We're made up of parents, students, working professionals, etc. with long days, who want to do something fun and challenging to do in the evenings. Raid Times Monday-Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm PT (11:30pm-2:30am ET) Progress 11/11N 10/11H Who We’re Looking For: Tanks: No main tanks currently. A dps with a playable tank OS would be nice in a pinch. Melee dps: A little busy in melee at the moment, but for the right fit we'll make it work. Ranged dps: Open to anything. Healers: No main healers currently. A dps with a playable healing OS would be nice in a pinch. That being said, raid composition and experience don't matter that much to us. We come from a wide range of raiding backgrounds (top 10 world to casual normal/heroic) and have made some wonky compositions work. What matters to us is that we get along, you're looking to improve (even if you're parsing well), and you want to raid. If you don't have a lot of experience raiding, we can bring you up to speed. If you need help improving, we're happy to help. If this all sounds like something you're interested in, great! Lets talk. If you have questions, feel free to get in touch via one of the BattleTags listed below. If you're interested in applying, please fill out an application on our website at http://www.scomplicated.net/recruitment Curare/Trolfu/Trollzy - Daner#1441 (Raid Leader) Jezuljin/Lethalstrike - Madkat#1923 (Guild Leader) Information is current as of 1/16/18Trolfu231 5m
13m <SRS> Illidan 9/9M 7/11M LF Lock+Hunter Guild name: SRS Server: Illidan Faction: Horde About us: We are 9/9 M, our goal is to be top 100 US for Argus. We are looking for long term players who understand the effort required to raid mythic content at a high level. When considering contacting or applying to our guild note that we want people who are committed to the game and our guild we want players who have a stable schedule that they are in control of, we want people who will be here 2+ tiers from now and have the passion and drive to better themselves and the team at all costs. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central Recruiting: All DPS classes and spec if your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on: Boomkin Hunter Warlock Rogue Spriest Windwalker www.srsguild.com to apply or if you have any questions ask: Aryastark#1859 Bromby#1673 Darkdoich#1585Liquidswôrds488 13m
14m 963 Fire/Frost Mage 4/11M 1/14/18 Class/Spec: Mage Fire/frost (working on Arcane) Faction: Currently Alliance willing to switch to horde Cleared: 4/11M Btag: texic#1930 Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/korgath/Texic --- https://raider.io/characters/us/korgath/Texic Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/korgath/texic (side note on portal keeper I was doing the red orb so my dps is going to be lower) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/korgath/texic Availability: Monday-Thursday 8PM-2AM CST I have been playing wow for 9 years on and off. I have always liked raiding and have done it on a hardcore scale before back in BC and wraith. I love looking at logs and trying to improve as a raider anywhere I can. I have notable achievements outside of wow. I have played Starcraft 2 semi-competitively and have been part of the GM bracket (top 200 in the US)Texic28 14m
16m 963 Windwalker Monk LF Solid Raiding Guild Hello - Adult Windwalker Monk here, long time player and raider who's looking for an active raiding guild. I'm a fairly hardcore player and am in game multiple times per week (and not just on raid days). I'm very competent, accountable, raid aware/mechanically proficient, social, and I keep up to date with my class. My average Warcraft logs are in the 85th+ percentile. The guild I'm looking for needs to raid multiple times per week, must be progression oriented, and also run M+ as a guild group. I'm not interested in a guild that's regularly carrying under geared/under experienced players or one that needs to regularly pug in players for raids. Solid heroic progression with mythic in the future is preferred. My current equipped ilvl is 963, I'm at 78 traits in dps spec and 75 traits tank spec, and have ALL main spec legendary items. Currently 11/11 N Antorus, 11/11 H Antorus, and ready for more. I'm open as far as raid days and times but I'm EST so nothing too late. Prefer to stay alliance and server transfer is no problem. Feel free to message me in game at Morpheuz#1150 or Bearpong#3849 on Discord. Thanks!Bearpong20 16m
16m [A] <Intent> 6/11M Late Night LF DPS Updated: Jan 17, 2018 <Intent> is a late night, semi-hardcore progression guild on [US-Proudmoore]. Our main goal is to progress as best we can as a team, all the while having a good time together! Outside of raids we are active in mythic+ and casual PVP. Currently we are recruiting to push Mythic Antorus progression. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10PM - 1AM PST Optional heroic farm/alt run: Sundays 10PM PST Legion Progression: 6/11 M Antorus 8/9 M Tomb of Sargeras 8/10 M Nighthold 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare 3/3 M Trial of Valor Recruitment Needs: Mage Shadow Priest Warlock WW Monk Rogue Any DPS with viable heal/tank OSAll exceptional applicants, regardless of class, will be considered. Item Level 940+ with previous mythic raiding experience is preferred. Expectations: Good attendance Good communication and teamwork Good attitudeOur guild consists of mostly members who are 20+, and the atmosphere is calm and mature (unless we are making fun of each other, of course). Leave your drama and elitism at the door and come kill some bosses. Voice Comms: Discord If you are interested in joining us, contact us through Bnet to discuss a trial. Contacts (Btags): Recruitment: Tribbi -- Cytochrome#1929 GM: Mightybob -- Leucomelas#1788 Vivimonster -- Vivienne#11343 Contact via Discord: Swirly#1379 Links: wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Intent (with kill videos) raider.io/guilds/us/proudmoore/Intent Frost mage stream: twitch.tv/fr0gganite BM hunter stream: twitch.tv/theashie Aff warlock stream: twitch.tv/idotfaster Holy paladin stream: twitch.tv/acrylikxTribbi154 16m
17m 956 Feral & 953 Destro LF Guild This is a post for 2 raiders, we would like to be together and would like to start mythic progression or join a guild already in mythic progression (no heroic guilds please) . We are already 11/11 H and want to keep moving forward. We would like a chill place to have fun in, other than raiding I'd like to push keys and have a fun social guild to join. we are available 9pm ESTtill 2am the latest Monday, wed, thurs & friday, weekends can be earlier even during the day just not super early. Start time can be a little earlier just on some days I have class that ends at 830 to 9. I have also posted our logs and armory for reference, please reach out if you have a spot for us :) ‎https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/zeldalari https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/nerde Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/zeldalari https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/nerdeZeldalari9 17m
20m 958 Boomy and 960 Rogue 2/11m xp 11/11h 2/11m XP 11/11h Boomy, Rogue looking for late night 12-1am est or 7-12 est Both toons mythic ready. Go ahead and reply or add my btag ( joshthanzo#1157) to pst me with info!! ( Preferably on area52 and horde but i am open too alliance)Orhangefam4 20m
21m 964 Feral Druid & 961 Blood DK LF Home! Hey there, everyone! My friend and I are currently looking for a new place to call our home. Our previous guild has finally closed its doors for raiding, and its members are looking elsewhere. I am a Feral Druid, and have been playing one since Burning Crusade. It is my passion, and something I enjoy immensely. I am 28 years old, and currently working at a small mom and pop place, so my availability is extremely open! My friend has been playing his DK since they became a thing in wrath, and has a strong preference towards tanking. He will be posting and providing some extra information if needed! :) Both of us have been on both sides of the raiding spectrum; We've both been top 100, and we've both found comfort in more casual environments. As of this moment, we're looking for a guild with like-minded adults, that are interested in pushing content hard, while not sacrificing friendships. Both of us are willing to do whatever is necessary to earn our spot. We are both extremely competitive within our own classes and specs, so by recruiting us, you'll be bringing in members who are in it for the long haul, and are dedicated to improving our playskill. We would prefer guilds that are at least 6/11 Mythic. We are willing to go Horde -or- Alliance, though we do have a preference to staying Horde if possible. We will not pass up a good opportunity for the sake of faction! My logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/wyrmrest-accord/zerrahki Nale's logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/wyrmrest-accord/naleticus In closing, we are -not- a package deal. Both of us want to work for our spot. You can contact either of us @ Zerrahki#1784, or Zathaver#1304. Thank you so much for reading and considering!Zerrahki12 21m
22m 970 Ele/Enh Shaman looking for guild Hi My name is Ellis, and im recently looking for a new home. I started playing wow somewhat recently (September), but am no stranger to competitive video games. Im currently 2/11M , and looking for a more active guild than my current one. I started by playing enhancement, but recently switched to ele. So i have few ele logs to show. I am avaliable after 5:30PM PST any days of the week until 2 AM. I'd prefer not to raid on Fridays or Saturdays, but that is not a deal breaker. I am looking for preferably a 3 day a week raiding schedule, but could work with 2 or 4. No issues server transferring. I am also very actively searching a M+ community. i love doing keys and playing in general. :) via discord Ellis#0878 (preferred) or battle tag Ellis#1723Ëllis21 22m
23m 956 Feral LF Mythic Guild https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormreaver/skittllz I am currently 1/11 Mythic as I had to take time away due to injury and came back benched. I am looking for a Mythic raiding guild that I can grow with into future expansions and that is active outside of raiding as well. I tend to have to pug weekly 15's and just want a constant guild group and to also push higher keys. Best way to contact me is through BTag: Lucky#14792 Will server transfer and maybe faction but prefer horde.Skittllz14 23m
24m [A] <Indestructible> US#75 9/11M Recruiting We always consider all exceptional applicants, regardless of what specific classes we are looking for. CURRENT NEEDS DPS: Warlock, Rogue, Hunter, Priest, Windwalker Healers: Resto druid or shaman Any exceptional Tank Indestructible is a long-standing 20 man, 3 night per week Alliance raiding guild on Kel'Thuzad US-PVP comprised of fun and mature people. We've been around for over eight years and we're looking for people who are serious about raid progression and want to have fun progressing. If you want to be a core raider in one of the most respected, oldest Alliance guilds, we have what you're looking for. We do not add additional raid days and will never require alts for splits, although plenty of us have raid ready alts we maintain. When it comes raid time, we work hard and make good use of our time. Past Progression Legion: T19 - Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 (#58 US) --- Trial of Valor - 3/3 (#71 US) --- Nighthold - 10/10 (#79 US) T20 - Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9M (#42 US) Raid Schedule Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00PM - 11:00PM MST (6PM-10PM PST) (9PM-1AM EST) Raid invites start at 6:30 PM. Trash pulls generally begin shortly after. Requirements 1. 18+ years old. Our guild's average age is around 27 and most of us are working professionals. 2. We expect raiders to maintain a near perfect attendance rate. Real life does get in the way sometimes but to us this is not JUST a video game. You have a group of very real people who rely on you to be there every scheduled night. Please plan your social events outside of the 12 hours a week we raid. 3. We expect you to be a member of our guild, not just someone who shows up for raids 12 hours a week and disappears the next 4 days. We don't expect you to spend all of your time on WoW. That's not what we are about. However, checking the guild website/discord regularly is required, and we would prefer you make an effort to get to know your fellow guildies. The closer we are with each other, the better team we will be. For Additional Information Feel free to contact any of our officers via bnet/discord before applying, otherwise just app at http://indestructible-kt.com Contacts Sini: Sini#11108(battle.net)/Sini#0860(discord) - Raid Lead Emmy: Emmy#1844(battle.net)/Emmy#0591(discord) - Healing Trophy: Trophylife#1949(battle.net)/Trophy#8308(discord) - Recruiting For all sales inquiries regarding mythic, heroic, normal and keystones Roiid: Roiidplays#1793(battlenet)/roiidplays#2639(discord) Shank: Vanessa#12486(battle.net)/Vanessa#6801(discord)Sinixd47 24m
25m ✨✨<OLM> 7/11M LF Ranged DPS✨✨ About Us: We have been around since the launch of Cataclysm picking up several server firsts and consistently raiding at the cutting edge. Our core leadership has experience dating back to before AQ was released. We are a laid back group that enjoys progression within a more realistic schedule for adults. Our Raid Times: Tues: 9:30pm - 12:30am (est) Thurs: 9:30pm - 12:30am (est) Sun: 9:30pm - 12:30am (est) Our Progress: This expansion we have obtained every Cutting Edge thus far and intend to continue that trend. We don't add raid days or go over our raid hours. We have no intention of being a hard core guild. We enjoy clearing content while its still challenging and we commit ourselves to being better as a guild and as individual players each week. Loot: To be honest if this is something that matters a great deal to you, you probably aren't a good fit. That said we do a fair Loot Council where biggest upgrade usually wins out. We use RC Loot Council addon for this. Currently Recruiting: Warlock very high demand(Must have all Affliction leggos, maxed wep etc) ***Any Ranged DPS (Actually recruiting all dps classes at the moment but will require decent logs/exp) If you are interested in joining us please apply via our website @: OLMGaming.com Or if you have any questions please contact us via discord if possible @ Shizz#9104 on discord or if you prefer Bnet: @ Shizz#1370 on bnetRaycharls171 25m
25m 958 Death Knight 3/11M - 85+ Parses Can play frost or Unholy, preference for frost. - Usually 85+ Percentile for all logs and almost always 90-99 percentile for item level. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/arthas/mayanard Leave spam below I'll contact those I am interested in. Thanks.Mayanard13 25m
28m 960 ret lf mythic guild im 1/11 lf semi-hardcore mythic progresion guild anyday and anytime after 6pm. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/28067791 i will look at any offerGalderos21 28m
29m 960 Demolock 2/11 M LF guild Area 52 960 2/11M demonology warlock (Yes, we exist) looking for mythic guild Available times: Monday through Thursday from 11 PM EST to 4AM EST Contact: Heartwell#11212 Guild disbanded so I'm looking for a new home to do mythic progression!Llewtraeh0 29m
30m 960 mage 2/11 Mythic LF good guild 960 mage 2/11 mythic LF guild preferably alliance but considering horde guilds as well i have logs and looking to push content can add my btag with offers dougdimadome#11661 here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/glickityxo :logs https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/glickityxo: armoryGlickityxo4 30m
33m 9/11 Mythic late night LF R Sham/Disc Priest! WELCOME TO FAST! RAID DAYS & TIMES: Friday & Saturday 9:45PM - 1:45AM PST (12:45AM - 4:45AM EST) Loot Council RECRUITMENT NEEDS Healers Resto Shaman - HIGH Disc Priest - HIGH All skilled DPS players of other various classes and specs are encouraged to inquire! Additionally, for qualified candidates, a paid transfer may be negotiable! Add one of us to bnet if interested and let’s chat! GM: Avantha#1824 (Former GM of US #33 Parse Culture) Officer: TheLOOGE#11560 (Former GM of US #33 Redux) ABOUT US Who we are: A late-night, weekend raiding guild seeking to finish top US 100 in Antorus. Our leadership and core of players understand that WoW’s hardcore raid scene is dying out, giving way to a surge of casual raiding guilds -- such as this one -- featuring great talent, while expending far less time raiding. What we are: Casual, semi-hardcore raid group. Firm 8 hour raid weeks. NO mandatory alts. NO mythic splits. No raid time extensions and no extra days. We raid the days and times we advertise. No bait and switches here. We also aren’t pressing to mimic other established guilds. While our guild is new, many of us have raided with each other elsewhere and we've decided to come together from other guilds to build something special. The goal is simple: Complete all of current content as effectively and efficiently as possible before the start of a new tier. Here’s the key: Have fun while doing it. Being in a guild where no one likes anyone else is flat out not fun. Being in a guild where most raiders only log in for raid isn’t fun either. We realize that. So one of our foremost priorities is to cultivate a raid environment that is social, enjoyable and fun but also serious when it needs to be. The bottom line: We want to create an atmosphere that you want to be a part of, both in and out of raid, while also emphasizing progression raiding. It’s a delicate balance that we will aim to achieve as we make our way through each tier.Looge16 33m
34m Fleek on Illidan Recruiting <Fleek> on Illidan recruiting. Mythic experienced players forming a new guild on Illidan. Not a big application process run a mythic 15+ with officers to be offered a Mythic raid spot. Whisper Bulrazor, Mutezz, Skooch for details.Bulrazor0 34m
35m 956 Boomy LF Late Night Guild 2/11M exp Looking for a late night guild doing mythic progression. I'm currently 2/11M with experience on High Command. I also have a 960 tank spec if needed as well, I'd be willing to play either Start time must be around 12-1 A.M EST ( 9 P.M-10 P.M PST) Looking for a guild dedicated to progression and willing to work to improve as a group.Snugglês3 35m
36m 963 ARCANE Mage LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello, I'm currently lf a core spot in a mythic raiding guild that is at least 7/11m Antorus with solid, steady progression. (Preferably a guild on Horde, and late weeknights, but I am willing to transfer for the right people :). My current guild has been struggling with progression for a variety of reasons, and I am looking to see what other options are out there. My previous raid progression includes 13/13m AotC in WoD, and 7/7 m EN AotC, 9/10m NH, 7/9m ToS, and currently 5/11m ABT. Here are my most current logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23639108/latest/#boss=0 and my armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/kale%C3%ADa If you are interested, or have any questions, please feel free to contact me: Leija#1417 Thank you.Kaleía3 36m
38m 957 Warlock LF Guild Hello! Looking for a Mythic progression guild. I can make most times and days. I do have Mythic experience. Currently for Antorus, I am 4/11 Mythic and was Cutting Edge for Nighthold. Thank you ~Nabila25 38m
39m 955 boomie looking for ally guild 955 boomie main spec 951 resto off spec looking for a casual mythic raid group 11/11h 1/11m looking for mainly alliance guilds :)Daddy29 39m
39m 966 Lock 5/11M Seeking West Coast Guild Don't like the atmosphere of my current guild. Seeking another guild that raids 8PM PST or later. 9 hours a week or less Currently 11/11H 5/11M 9/9H ToS 7/7M EN If interested add me Bazgrim#1175 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/gubstep Ignore mythic logs, first kills were !@#$ and I've been too sick to get in to get a decent parse until this week.Gubstep1 39m
42m <Mist> Area-52[H] 11/11H 6/11M LF Ranged DPS <Mist> is a 2 day, 6 hour/week raid guild. We are currently progressing through Antorus and are going to be around in the World of Warcraft scene for a long time. Many of us have high end raiding exp and want to clear raids at a more casual level than before. Our goal is longevity, rather than only pushing ranks. Therefore, in order to do that, we clear content efficiently with a relatively short raid schedule. We try to be as inclusive as possible, but when we can only bring 20 to mythic, our best players will receive priority for raid spots. Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Raid Progress: 6/9M - ToS 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M - Antorus Thursday (9pm-1230am EST) is reserved for completely optional raids such as normal/heroic once everyone is fully geared as well as doing older tier raids for mounts/achieves (ex: mythic NH/ToV). Usually loot is distributed via RC Loot Council with progression at the forefront of the decision making process. Requirements: • 90% attendance • Working headset and mic in order to use Discord • Able to accept constructive criticism and work as a team to improve Classes/Roles wanted: High Priority: •Rogue •Spriest Medium Priority: •Hunter •Druid - BOOMY - FERAL •Deathknight - DPS Please Note: We are ALWAYS accepting applications for exceptional players, even if your class/role is not listed above. Contact me for more information about us and or joining: •Bnet: Surahn#1816 •Discord: Surahn#3032Surayne19 42m
42m <Essence> 9/11M LF RSHAM <Essence> US 53 Kil'Jaeden. Currently 9/11M in ATBT We are a semi-hardcore, laid back group of people who enjoy an amicable raid environment in addition to downing bosses. What we are looking for: Healer (Shaman) DPS (Hunter, Death Knight) We are also looking for a very skilled tank with at least 6/11M experience. ALL CLASSES are welcome to apply as we are always looking to add skilled players to our roster. Raid Schedule (PST / server time): Tuesday 8pm-11pm Thursday 8pm-11pm Sunday 8pm-11pm If you are interested in applying please submit an application: essence-us.enjin.com/apply If you have any questions please contact a Recruitment Officer: Garbarglefuh#1541 RiccoT#1240Lawnmowerr8 42m
42m 959 Elemental Shaman LF Two-Night Mythic Title says it. I'm hunting for a two night only guild that is progressing mythic content. I'm an established raider with a long history of clearing content at the highest level. I did miss the end of Tomb progression due to my divorce, life is settled and I changed from tanking to DPS - as well as factions. I'm looking for the following: Two Nights: I am unavailable on Friday & Saturday nights. Evenings: Ideally around 8pm CST, but no earlier than 6pm CST. Realm: Any will do, but bonus consideration to Stormrage & Sargeras. Alliance: I'm not willing to faction change at this time. Loot Council: Dated point systems have no place in a modern raid. Personality: I'm looking for people more than progression at this point. People that are fun to play with, that log on more than just at raid, that ideally do M+ content. Me Weapon: Elemental is (75), Restoration is (75), Enhancement is (72). Tier: 4pc T21 already acquired. WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/moon-guard/Maeloarei Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/28012790 Raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/us/moon-guard/Maeloarei If you're more than two nights, or horde, you need not drop guild spam. You will not be considered under any circumstance.Maeloarei12 42m
42m 972 3/11 RDruid LF M Guild 3150 m+ score, cutting edge top 50 experience from EN to NH, parsed > 90% every tier overall and 90% right now for Antorus. I took extended break for ToS due to family health issues. I am raiding again in Antorus but not at the pace I'm comfortable with (looking for more days, hours, weekly progress.) I am a very active player, 2 alts (hunter and paladin, but I will not play these in mythic.) looking for 3-4 days a week, and horde only. thank you for readingFeelsdaveman0 42m
44m [H][Illidan] <Ascended> 7/11M, LF All Roles <Ascended> is a three-night per week, semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Illidan that is currently 7/11M. We are looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression in Antorus, the Burning Throne and Battle for Azeroth. Progression 7/11M ABT 9/9M ToS Schedule Raid Times: Tuesday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time) Wednesday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time) Thursday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time) Current Needs Any player with exceptional logs and relevant progression is encouraged to apply. Tank (brewmaster, blood dk) Healer (paladin, disc priest, mistweaver) Ranged DPS (hunter, boomkin, warlock) Melee DPS (rogue, warrior) DPS w/ capable healing/tanking off-spec Our Expectations of You Come to raid on time and prepared with appropriate consumables (flasks and feasts are provided) Be ready to pull at 7:30, not just logging on at 7:30. Come to raid having done appropriate research on how to fully optimize your toon Be prepared for all boss encounters and progression fights each night. Treat everyone with respect and have a good time! Your Expectations of Us Officers will come to raid with specific strategies prepared for each boss and clearly articulate what is expected of each player Guild will provide appropriate raid consumables (flask, feasts, vantus runes, etc.) Officers are always open to suggestions/concerns (given it is brought up at an appropriate time) Apply Now! If you are interested in applying, please complete the form found at www.ascended.gg Feel free to add one of the BattleTags below or contact an officer in-game with any questions. Guild Master - Mojohexxual (Sadpanda#1606) Officer - Araf (Paul#14398)Âraf10 44m
44m 957 ret/holy Paladin LF stuff to kill! 957 ret/holy paladin LF active late night raiding guild 9 pm pst 12 am est to whenever. Heroic going into Mythic or Mythic progression. so hard to find anyone that plays these hours and am looking someplace to call home.Dagnÿ1 44m
45m 2/11 M Resto Shaman or BM Hunter LF Guild 2/11 M Resto Shaman or BM Hunter Looking for a raiding guild. I can raid anytime or day. Btag: Rainbow#1114 1. Times available & time zone: Any 2. Server preference: Any 3. Faction preference: Any 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: 2/11 M ABT 6. Recent logs (if available): Resto Shaman Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/snowsparkle Hunter Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/snowglittersSnowsparkle2 45m
49m Elemental Shaman LFG I'm ilvl 921 Elemental Shaman/Resto off spec 11/11 heroic, 1/11 Mythic (ATOC) Exp (other toons). I'm changing it up a bit for more utility. I'll consider server transfers, Horde or Alliance doesn't matter to me. Raid Exp: (Other Toon) TOS 9/9 Heroic (AOTC), 3/9 Mythic TOV 3/3 Heroic (AOTC), ABT 11/11 Heroic (AOTC) of course mythic+ Keys (I'll run any key I can get my hands on). The following is what I am looking for in a guild: Requirements: - Active guild - mythic+, ABT Normal/Heroic Progression. I can't stress the word 'Active' enough - Community - not just logging on for raids, but to do other stuff as well (goes back to the first point) - No loot council or any variation of it. (this is non-negotiable) - 2-3 days of raiding 2-3 days 7:30 ish-11:00pm CST. I do work during the week. - Available for trialing as long as you are alliance. - I use discord for comms during raids and mythic+ - I have all the addons required for raiding. Looking for the last guild I will ever join.Shinzon3 49m
49m 963 destro warlock LF guild 2/11m XP! Hello, I am a warlock main. Looking for a nice home, with memes and snacks. I prefer to raid weeknights very late. I live on the West Coast so I need to raid earliest 11PM EST. I need to be finished by 3AM EST. I have mythic experience from MoP through Legion, with breaks because of work schedules (not an issue anymore). I am also always maximizing my class to perform the best, even when my legendary luck has been sub par! I would love to raid mythic! I have 2/11m XP ABT. Add me to btag if interested (Kyy#1664). Below are my logs and armory. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/kyliana https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/kylianaKyliana1 49m
53m [A] <Formality> US#42 10/11M LFM ... Rankings (US): NH - #20 | EN - #58 HFC - #26 | BRF - #47 | HM - #36 SoO - #25 | ToT - #35 Schedule (PST): Monday - Thursday 6:30 - 10:30pm Recruitment: DPS: DH | DK | Monk | Rogue Hunter | MageHealer: Disc | Paladin Contact: Manager#1163Manager145 53m
53m Come to Turalyon for Weekend raiding! If you're looking for a home or neeed help recruiting and are willing to come to Turalyon, let me know! I'm interested in making my realm fill that nice niche of weekend raiding in heroic and Mythic. So that being said, if you're on a deadish realm, raid weekends and are looking to transfer - come to Turalyon! = ) It will benefit Turalyon and your guild, but it would also benefit my raiders so their friends can transfer here to raid or people I turn away but want to raid mythic weekends can raid as well. I also run a recruitment discord with ~3100 people so I have no shortage of people coming to me. Here, for reference: https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W = ) If you're looking for a list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds: MORNING (5am+) wtb, we need this AFTERNOON (Noon+) [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (11/11H) EVENING (5pm+) [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (2/11M) [A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic (1/11M) [A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST Heroic (5/11H) [H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (7/11H) [H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (6/11H) [A] In The Mountains - Friday & Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (9/11H) [H] Ours Is The Fury - Friday & Saturday 8:30pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) LATE NIGHT (9pm+) [A] Mognificent - Friday & Saturday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (8/11H) [H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (1/11M) [H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (8/11M) [H] Celestial Accord - Saturday & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Heroic (3/11H) [H] Paragons - Saturday 11pm-2am & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (8/11H) [A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (10/11H) Not that these count as weekend guilds, but they do fill a weird niche with a Sunday raid day. If you're looking for a list of all the Sunday/Monday guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times: MORNING (5am+) AFTERNOON (Noon+) EVENING (5pm+) [H] Taco Slap - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (9/11H) [H] Last Sanctuary - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11N) LATE NIGHT (9pm+) [H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11H)Sìeara124 53m
53m 958 ele shaman LF late night guild 958 ele shaman looking for a guild that raids 9pm PST or 12am est any days work. Looking for a mythic raid team, i am currently 2/11 mythic I'm open to server/faction change for the right fit add diachi#11762 if you have any questions for me! https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4K1gzaXvWDhQc9wpDiachi0 53m
53m <H> 950 Elemental Shaman LF 1-2 Night Heroic Hi, I am a 950 Elemental Shaman who is looking for a new guild to raid casually with while we wrap up Legion and look forward to BFA. Ideally, I would like to find a raid team that clears Normal and Heroic effectively every week and isn’t concerned about clearing Mythic content. An active guild that runs Mythic+, Alt Runs and old content on non-raid nights is also highly desired. My available nights are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wedneday and Thursday. About me: - Adult, veteran(vanilla) raider - Optimized/Simmed - 1.2m + DPS - 7/7 M EN, 10/10 H NH, 5/9 Mythic ToS Experience, 8/10 Throne - AHoTC on every raid tier this xpac pre-Throne - Maintain a decent Resto off-spec - Always willing to listen and improve - Easy going, laid back, respectful, amicable and hard to offend What I am looking for: - Social/Friendly/Family guild - Quick, Efficient, Clears of Normal and Heroic(OK if some of Throne Heroic is still progression) - Adult, Friendly, relaxed atmosphere - Multiple raid teams a plus(OK if I'm placed on a 2nd/Alt/Farm team) Hope to hear from you soon.Ronnos10 53m
54m 2/11M Tank LF Late Night M Guild Paladin: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/dyslexiah Druid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/clvr Vengeance has no logs at this time. Looking for a raid team starting no earlier than 9pm and ending no later than 1am PST. Long time player and experienced tank and raid leader. Enjoys long walks on the beach and love turtles. Also memes, lots of memes. Add GoodProf#1911 for more information.Dyslexiah1 54m
55m 2/11M 2 day W/Th LF DPS/Heals Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us. We are running a two day schedule: Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST! Loot is EPGP. Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days! I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team. Tuatha#1661 Currently 2/11MTuatha5 55m
55m Astral 9/11M (9hrs) - Hunter, Lock, Rogue+ <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) Currently Recruiting: - Ranged DPS: Warlock, or Hunter - Melee: Rogue, Death Knight or Warrior - ANY exceptional players Website: www.astralguild.com Potential applicants should have previous mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below. Schedule: - Tuesday: 9pm - 12am EST - Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST - Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST We do not add additional days or extend hours. About Us: <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our founding members are comprised of long-time hardcore raiders who have been playing together since TBC. Our officer core have extensive US top 10 experience as officers/GMs. Our members have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 10 kills and achievements. We have since settled into a more relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain our former hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation. Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive. Current Progression: - 8/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne - 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras - 10/10 Mythic The Nighthold - 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare What to Expect from Us: We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment. What We Offer: - A stable roster and constructive raid environment - Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience - Guild repairs for mains and alts - Full guild bank support: Repairs, enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, etc. - Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups - Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together. Our Expectations: - High attendance (90%+) - Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role - Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism - Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement Contacts: Recruit Lead: Daniika (Daniika#1445) Officers: Terra (Terra#1216), Unsu (Unsu#1515), Malv (Malv#11394)Terra148 55m
56m 961 Spriest LF late night/morning Guild 961 Spriest LF late night early morning Guild. 2/11M exp. Looking for midnight till whenever, or 9am till no later than 2pm EST. I can not raid outside of those times as I will be at work. I'm looking for myhic progression My Monk is currently 947ilvl WW/BM logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/imaculaterez#Imaculaterez1 56m
57m {A} <Infusion> 4/11M 10 Yr Guild LF DPS <Infusion> of Azjol-Nerub was founded in April of 2007. The creation of the guild was based off the idea of being the best on the server and we have done just that by receiving every realm first a guild can achieve aside from current tier FoS. We're looking to better ourselves and push our world/US ranking up every tier. We were always a 25 man guild throughout history. While we may miss it, Mythic brings an excitement of competition to it due to everyone being on the same page and we welcome that. We maintain a relaxed environment whilst keeping a serious attitude for progression. We fully understand that WoW is a game; you won't perform your best if you're not having fun and that's our basis of raid every night. We do not over-recruit. We have Discord interviews with all recruits and only accept those who we feel will fit best in our small family. Why play if you can't enjoy the content, forced to sit on a bench? Our roster is always kept small. We only recruit who and what we're after, we don't take chances Raid hours are Tues-Thurs 9-12 EST (6-9 PST). Current Progression: 9/9 Heroic Tomb 6/9 Mythic Tomb 11/11 Heroic Antorus 4/11 Mythic Antorus Recruitment Needs: Mage Boomkin Lock Hunter WW Monk Most ranged classes. Considering almost any melee class as well. Any exceptional player looking for a long term home. Our website is www.guild-infusion.org The best way to contact us is real ID at Decix#1306 or Fridge#1686.Fridgie351 57m
57m <Put me in Coach> 2 night 6 hour raid week <Put me in Coach> Is a guild forming of former top 50 US raiders on the horde side of Area-52. Our raid leader is currently 2/11M and has raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers. Were a 20-man raid group with 2-3 backups to push content super hard! With a 2-night raiding schedule and 6 hours a week Were going to be blazing through content! Our Goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push top 100 in BFA. With our leadership, we plan to blaze through this tier and future ones. <Raid Times> Tuesday 6pm - 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST Wednesday 6pm – 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST <Current Raid Experience> 11/11H Antorus (Week 1 as a guild) 2/11M First night of Mythic Progression <Raid Expectancy> -Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids. -Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency. -Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient) -High attendance. <Officer Expectancy>What you can expect from us: -Positive leadership -Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid -An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, legendary farm, Alt runs and more <Raid Requirements> We prefer you be 950 ilvl+ with a minimum weapon level of 72 traits If this sparks any interest please contact Huncrow @ Huncrow#1313 to set up a discord chatThugfu68 57m
1h [H] <Hive Mind> 9/11M 9 hrs LF 1 DPS We raid 3 nights a week on Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7pm - 10pm pst. We're currently looking for the following: 1 DPS We will consider all exceptional applicants as well regardless of class. We are currently only considering players with logs from Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Our goal is to down content as quickly as possible in our 9 hours a week while having fun at the same time. We want to be the alternative option to having to raid 12 or 16 hours a week to kill bosses around a US Top 100 ranking. We're a very laid back guild that prides ourselves on our good raiding atmosphere, we believe in creating a place where people can make mistakes without being !@#$%ed out by a raging raid leader. At the same time none of us enjoy wiping and we expect everyone to perform at a high level, applicants who are competitive and thrive off friendly competition are preferred. We stress personality fit as much as performance when analyzing applicants and trials, we want someone who fits our ideal mold of a raider. If you're looking to compete at a high level without having to raid four nights or four hours a night, we might be a good fit for you. Fill out our very brief application and we'll get in contact with you: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16AI6FmgJ9tuhALx6yPQWAOc7YD5UHsmima0DD5bSVlw Cryllis#11287 Nick#19742Cryllus252 1h
1h [H] 1/11M Chill Stable Mythic Guild Defiance on Shadowsong/Borean-tundra 11/11 H - AoTC 1/11 Mythic Raid Time: Tues (Farm/Gear) Thur/Sun 630-930 (Progression) pm PST Fri - Optional fun for alts/friends and family Currently accepting exceptional and positive players of any class for the mythic progression. Melee: OPEN - High- DK, Ret, Enhance, DH and Feral Druid Ranged: High - Mage, MM Hunter, Boomkin and Ele Sham (Warlock closed) Healer: High - Holy Priest (possibly Disc) Off-spec FLEX Tanks (dps/heals that can tank as well as they can the other) Defiance is a casual-core or semi hardcore guild that raids, runs Mythic+s, WQs together. We always try to find something to do every day of the week while hanging out together in Discord. We have done the top 100 thing. We dont burn out or call it quits when content gets rough. We are an adult guild comprised of ages 20+. Down to earth guild here to find competitive, smart and humble players that want to progress in Mythic content in a drama free environment. We are not so obsessed with progression that Mythic comes before the guild. This is a game and should be played as such with other players that share the same goals and fits your schedule. NO elitists and no one likes a know it all, just have a positive attitude. We work to build an environment and community that players want to log into. Doing so helps prevent burnout so we can enjoy endgame content without all the stress normal Mythic raid environments bring. Please feel free to add our battletag at any time to get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact: Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760Shamydavisjr36 1h
1h 955 Blood DK Currently 10/11 on my main. Extensive experience on every boss as a healer dps and a tank. Currently looking for a guild to tank for and help progress on the weekend. All hours on the weekend available. As for the question as to if my main guild would ever conflict. I raid in HC on burning legion. we do 3 nights 4 hours weekdays and do not add days nor require alts. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30998761 Current logs. Been playing since Vanilla. If you have any questions or would like to offer me a spot please add Party#1910Lildewhey0 1h