Guild Recruitment

Nov 22, 2010 Please Do Not Bump Threads Hello all, We understand this is a Guild Recruitment forum and posters here want to make sure their threads are visible. With that said, we want to remind you all that repeatedly bumping threads is a violation of our Forum Guidelines. Forum threads with active discussions are meant to remain at the top of the forums so players can easily find them, however, circumventing this by simply adding "bump" to a thread can result in the removal of one's posting privileges. This includes the same individual bumping a thread repeatedly, or multiple people taking turns bumping a thread. We'd like to keep this forum as clean and useful as possible, and appreciate your help in assisting us to that end. Forum Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/902031049#2 ...Zarhym0 Nov 22, 2010
4d Basic Recruitment Etiquette + Post Template ** NOTE: Do not post your ad as a reply to this thread. It's a great example of not being able to follow directions and likely a down vote from any credible recruiter. ** ______________ Here are some tips for getting your recruitment post noticed and cutting through a lot of the spam to find your right fit. Copy & paste this template to your post if you're looking for a guild. Explanation of each field follows. Additionally, listing your class/spec, progression, and a brief description of what you're looking for in the subject/title line of your post will expedite this process for recruiters. 1. Times available & time zone: 2. Server preference: 3. Faction preference: 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: 5. Current progression/experience: 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: 8. Anything else: 1. Times/time zones! Remember to post what times you are available, any times you are not available, or if your schedule is flexible at all. Too many times people post, "I need a guild that can work with my schedule," and then never bother to post their availability! Include your time zone as well. 2. Server preference: PvE, PvP, or RP? Is this 100% set in stone, or are you flexible? If you're not willing to transfer off-server, you should probably be posting on your realm-specific forum. 3. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde? Any flexibility? This means you too, Doubleagent! 4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: Are you wanting to raid seven days a week, eight hours a day with only bio breaks every two hours? Or do you need something more laid back, but still efficient? Or do you just want to sign on every other week or so? 5. Current progression/experience: Are you brand new to the game and have no idea what BoE means? Or have you been through multiple tiers and are just coming back to the game? Adding these details will help recruiters narrow down potential applicants and increase your chances of finding a good fit. Because the majority of this forum is populated by raiders, giving more details on what you are currently doing to improve your gear/play style will help sell a recruiter on a person who may not have quite as much experience or gear as the recruiter initially wanted. 6. If you are trying to go hardcore/semi-hardcore and have recent parses, link them! Why bother accepting and declining a million Btag requests just for them to ask for this basic info? 7. Contact info: Do you prefer guilds to respond within your thread, to an email address, or by adding your Btag? This will also help you narrow down guild choices if a cut and paste spammer chooses to ignore your preference! 7. UPDATE YOUR POST: If you do happen to find a home (yay you!), please do the forums a favor and update your original post to reflect your transferred/new guild status. Old/necro'd threads getting bumped by spam wastes everyone's time. 8. If it's not going to work out or you change your mind, simply say so. Recruiters are often only recruiting for one or two positions and may decline others if you accept an offer. If you vanish (delete/transfer) without a trace, they're left wondering if they still need to hold the spot. In the meantime, other applicants may have moved on and now the recruiter is back to square one, except now more frustrated and fed up. Recruiters will appreciate the few seconds it takes to shoot them a note before you peace out. 8a. Additionally, if someone adds your BattleTag and you can tell fairly early on that it's not going to work out, a simple, "Thanks, but I'm not interested," before removing them from your list makes everyone's life a little easier. TL;DR: It doesn't have to be a novel, but a little effort (and politeness) on both sides goes a long way. Cheers! ______________ ** Want to know if you're the victim of a drive by spray-and-pray spammer? Click the yellow down arrow by the character name on the left hand side of the post box, then click 'View Posts' -- it's a quick, simple way to see if someone took the time to tailor their message to your post (i.e. s/he actually read it) versus copy pasta. ** ______________ If you have any feedback on this post or have recruiting questions, please feel free to add my Btag, Riot#1851.Pravix322 4d
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Guild Recruitment forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can recruit members for your World of Warcraft guild. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
1m LF Guild Hey forum. I am looking for a guild to raid with for BFA and beyond. I have many toons such as: boomkin/resto UH/Blood dk afflict/demo lock MM hunter Priest(anyspec) mage (any spec) have all classes at 110 I am willing to fill any role or class need for spot. Feel free to contact me on battlenet @ MagicPants#11325..... or discord (MagicPants)#6630 i am willing to server xfer and faction change if a good fit. THANKSRomix10 1m
1m Brewmaster LF new Home Hello all, Looking for a new home for BFA. looking to get into some harder content, I enjoy a challenge unfortunately my current guild has had trouble when it comes to mythic raiding in the past. I main brewmaster currently and plan on staying with it. Looking for a team that raids mainly at night between 6pm-1am est, any week day also I’m willing to server transfer. Battle net:Cawley#1456 Feel free to contact with any questions. Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/vek-nilash/Kungfualien Wow armory:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/veknilash/KungfualienKungfualien4 1m
1m <The Early Shift>[11/11M CE] 2 Teams LFM ! [H]<The Early Shift> [11/11M-ABT] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team <The Late Shift> [9/11M-ABT] US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde About TES: The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience. What you can expect from us as a guild: - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up. - A sense of community and direction. - Communication. What we expect from our trials: - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community. - 100% attendance during 2 week trial. - The drive to improve personal play. Group A - The Early Shift - 11/11m-ABT 6 hr/wk Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST Group B - The Late Shift - 9/11M-ABT 6 hr/wk Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST What we're looking for: We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand: Group A: - Solid Main Tank (Any Class) - Balance/Feral Druid - Shadow Priest - Mage (Any Spec) - Rogue (Any Spec) Group B: - Tank (Any Class) - Solid Healer - Exceptional DPS Extra: Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such. How to apply: If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/kP6zhDY Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997 We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!Leafittomeh18 1m
2m Returning LF Mythic Progression Guild Returning Player looking to get back into a top end Mythic Progression guild for BFA. I haven't been able to raid at a competitive level for awhile due to my previous job, however i am trying to get back into the swing of things and get back to pushing for realm firsts / US rankings like i used to before MOP. My schedule is wide open so virtually any times/days can work. Willing to play what is required of me, and have experience playing at varying levels of progression in every role. Currently interested in a Disc priest or a Fury Warrior the most, but will play anything required of me. Not attached to any faction / server. Add me at Chris#1216 for questions about my experience or to discuss anything. Thanks for your time.Camelstotem37 2m
3m [H] Boomkin returning LF mythic guild for BFA Background: I was a heroic raider up through Cata before there was Mythic. Quit for a while and then returned at the start of Legion. Tanked for the first time and cleared Mythic EN, then had some IRL things come up and couldn't play much after that. I'm looking to come back for BFA and play Boomkin, as I played mostly dps in the past. Willing to offspec whatever is needed. What I'm looking for: A 2 or 3 night semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic progression, but not really too worried about things like top US rankings. I'd like a group that does their homework and comes prepared but still knows how to have fun. Availability: Weekdays 6:30pm - 1:00am EST, and pretty much any time on weekends. I always learn as much as I can about encounters ahead of time, always come prepared with items, am reliable in terms of attendance, and put in the work to know my spec inside and out (including gear, talent variations, rotation, etc). Willing to server transfer. Also drama free and easy to get along with. Feel free to leave a message or add my btag to talk: Vectar#11752Vectar7 3m
6m [H] LF Morning Guild on Area 52 Hello, I'm looking for a morning or very late night raiding, M+ and maybe PvP guild going into BfA. I've been playing Affliction Warlock, but with the new changes, I'm leaning towards Demonology right now. I'm still rather new to the class, but I am willing and trying to learn as best I can. I work second shift (starting 1500 EST) so I'm looking to do stuff in the morning rather than at night. I want to be part of a laid back guild that is still interested in doing endgame progression. My Battle Tag is Aurelie#1461. Thanks JJayanette0 6m
6m [A-PST] LF RDPS for BFA Drow is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We're a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so. Going into BFA we are aiming to change things up from our past with a reduced raid schedule. While this might seem like we are aiming for a more casual raid environment, this could not be further from the truth. We are looking to maximize our play in a shorter amount of time. Ultimately, we aim to accomplish what many guilds do in more days of raiding on less days. So, we will be raiding on a 2-day a week raid schedule. In those 2 days, we expect all members to have researched fights if need be and be prepared for quick and efficient pulls. We will require all members or trials to play at an extremely high level if we are to maintain proper progression on a 2-day schedule. Therefore, while we are not looking to be elitist, we are requiring all members to play at a certain level. If this cannot be done in a reasonable amount of time, arrangements will be made for a replacement. This is not meant to be harsh, but while doing progression raiding, the team is what’s important and not a person’s individual feelings. Basically, there are no hard feelings here. Guild progression is #1. Current Roster Needs Healers and RDPS Raid Schedule Tuesday-Wednesday 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm PST Contact us Contact Anticlergy in game or via b.net @Anticlergy#1303 Website/How to apply: http://drowgaming.net/index.php?/forums/forum/25-wow-recruitment/ About Us Drow is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We are dedicated to end-game PvE raid progression on a schedule for working adults. All systems in the guild from loot, raid invites, and everything else are designed with the goal of prioritizing Mythic raid progression. We like to have fun while we're doing this but make decisions with progression as the primary metric for success. Our reputation is important to us. You must understand the significance of maintaining professionalism in the public eye - from forum conduct to your behavior in-game. Drow as an organization has a long-standing tradition of excellence in gaming, and this team fosters excellence. Team chemistry is paramount. We spend a lot of time playing this game, and we want Drow to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time. We take our guild's cohesion seriously, and we believe that it is often the single most important force behind our team's progression. Consequently, we want raiders who can cooperate with their fellow raiders and behave as part of an overall team, rather than those who prioritize their own numbers and success over the success of the team. Fitting in with our team as a group is as important as being able to perform at our level in game. Drow has consistently attained many highly ranked kills over the years. We were the only Alliance guild on Doomhammer to complete Naxx 40 before Burning Crusade, we finished Sunwell ranked US 10th, we achieved US 11th Heroic Ragnaros and US 20th Heroic Sha of Fear. We have reduced our raid days and hours from those days, but our player skill has not diminished, and we intend to continue our history of success throughout BFA and beyond. What we offer Ultimately Drow provides an environment in which progression-minded players can advance in the "End Game" of WoW. We host a professional but relaxed atmosphere where mature players can maximize their character's potential, without being subject to screaming 12-year-old raid leaders or humorless drones. Our aim is to enrich that environment with those seeking a long-term home in which to invest their time and energy.Acisamazing44 6m
8m <Loyal> Kil'jaeden 3 day raiding guild <Loyal> Kil’jaeden Horde is recruiting for Heroic Antorus and BfA. We are a few raiders who pushed Mythic and cutting edge throughout Legion, looking to start a team for Heroic Antorus to pass the time and go in to BfA with a strong team of like minded individuals. We will push mythic as quickly as possible and hit BFA running, trying to get top 5 server! Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Monday 6pm - 9pm Pacific Experience: At least 11/11 Normal, preferably around 6/11 Heroic iLvl: We would prefer 930+ with legendaries (We understand you may still be searching for the best ones) Loyal is a brand new guild and we expect all future recruits to perform well. Those that are easily offended please be aware we are a mature group of individuals and we like to joke and have fun. Btag Info: Prolite#1738 - GM Rozden#1570 - Officer Illmerica#1459 - Officer (my info) Please add any of the btags provided if you have any interest.Envixx3 8m
8m <Currently Online> morning mythic team LFM Raid days Weds 8-11am CST Thurs 8-11am CST Lights Vengeance is a morning raid team that is part of a large, multi raid team guild based on Sargeras Alliance side, looking to clear mythic content every tier. As such we need raiders committed to the team and putting the work in to kill bosses at the highest level. While we only raid 6 hours we are not a casual team, we find the balance between fun and focus to be very important. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Team chemistry is just as important as skill, so being a friendly, helpful teammate is vital to us. This a fresh team with a 11/11M raid leader with all raiders on the team having mythic AtB experience looking to push content fast when BFA launches. We are looking for a select few classes/specs to round out the mythic roster that we currently have. What we expect of you We need players who are dedicated to the team, put the work in both during and outside of raids, are helpful to their teammates, and most importantly maintain exceptional attendance. Apply at https://currentlyonline.gg/lightsvengeance/ Feel free to add me if you have any questions. Discord Kap#0438 Bnet Kapadin#1935 Please be aware that we will not be progressing content until BFA. We are building our roster and will not be doing any serious raiding until the xpac launches.Innerdemon28 8m
9m Returning Player LF Guild Hi. I'm a returning player from back in the Lich King days looking to get back into the game. Have (back in the day) end game content experience raiding and etc... With all of the changes I might as well be classified as a new player to the game now though. I'm looking for a good group of players building up towards end game content. Want to be apart of the growth process of the group moving towards progression when the time arrives. A new / mid-age guild looking for new blood is ideal, willing to put in the work to push a good group forward like back in the vanilla days. Will be starting a new character to re-integrate myself into the game so open to either Horde or Alliance and any server with a decent population. Looking forward to the social aspects of the game again and to have some fun.Romaa5F6A4A17 9m
9m <Sunwell Hotel> @ US-Tichondrius (Horde) <Sunwell Hotel> @ US-Tichondrius (Horde) Currently Recruiting: - Ranged DPS: Low need (ele shaman) - Melee DPS: High Need (DH's, pally, rogue, warrior) - Hybrid Tank: Low Need - Healers: High Need (pally, shaman, priest) - ANY exceptional player! With Legion coming to a close and everyone coming back for BFA, we have begun shifting towards preparations for BfA in every aspect. Class needs are flexible due to the new expansion close to arriving and trying to grow our core team to prepare and push content upon release. We would like for interested applicants to have previous mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. All applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and specs. We are always looking for exceptional players to help push our roster and always be making us better. If you feel like this is you, we would like to hear from you! Schedule: - Tuesday: 10pm - 12am EST - Wednesday: 10pm - 12am EST - Thursday: 10pm - 12am EST *Once BfA is here, we are restructuring raid times to 9pm – 11:30pm EST About Us: <Sunwell Hotel> @ US-Tichondrius (Horde) is recruiting for our mythic progression core roster. We are a fun loving and dedicated group of players who are like minded and goal focused. Our founding members are made up of hardcore raiders that have been conquering content since WoW’s release in 2004. Our officer core has plenty of experience leading players in hardcore progression environments throughout the expansions as officers/GMs. Our members are friendly, dedicated, and motivated. Always willing to help new trials just as much as the veteran members in any way possible. Our players are expected to be mature, driven, bring no drama to the guild, and always bring a competitive mentality to progression nights. This game revolves around communication and we value it immensely, constructive criticism is a give and take and we highly value trying to better everyone around us by using it. What to Expect from the Sunwell Hotel: We provide a fun, drama free environment for all members to enjoy the game in many different ways. During progression we are focused, and work as hard as possible on our raid nights in order to see all content available in the game. Once content has been completed and on farm, the atmosphere becomes much more relaxed. What We Offer: - A great core roster who always is wanting to have fun and grow as a guild. - Leadership with years of progression experience that are fair, and will always make the best decision for the guild. - Guild repairs - Full guild bank support: Repairs, enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, etc. - Events outside of raiding, Alt raids/xmog runs/achievement runs/pet battles/pvp(BGs, RBGs, arena, world pvp) - Fun outside the world of Azeroth, we all play other games such as LoL, CSGO, HoS, Destiny, Rainbow six, etc. Our Expectations: - High attendance (80%+) - Know you’re class in and out! Be able to play all specs as they become viable, as well as be able to swap roles if necessary to help the guild when needed. - Mature, team player, goal focused, dedicated, and always be open to constructive criticism. - Hard worker who is willing to research encounters and always show up prepared and ready to go. If interested, reach out to our recruitment officers listed below! Contacts: Makeawish#11315 Muaythai#1622Ohhelloz2 9m
9m <Astral> 11/11M - LF Spriest, Warlock & DH <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) Currently Recruiting: - Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest or Warlock - Melee DPS: Havoc Demon Hunter - Hybrid Tank: WW Monk w/ Brewmaster OS or Feral/Boomy with Guardian OS - ANY exceptional players With Legion cleared and now shifting towards preparations for BfA, class needs are a bit flexible. Please check with an officer if your role isn't listed. Website: www.astralguild.com Potential applicants should have previous mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below. Schedule: - Tuesday: 9pm - 12am EST - Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST - Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST We do not add additional days or extend hours. About Us: <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our founding members are comprised of long-time hardcore raiders who have been playing together since TBC. Our officer core have extensive US top 10 experience as officers/GMs. Our members have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 10 kills and achievements. We have since settled into a more relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain our former hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation. Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive. Current Progression: - 11/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne - 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras - 10/10 Mythic The Nighthold - 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare What to Expect from Us: We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment. What We Offer: - A stable roster and constructive raid environment - Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience - Guild repairs for mains and alts - Full guild bank support: Repairs, enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, etc. - Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups - Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together. Our Expectations: - High attendance (90%+) - Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role - Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism - Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement Contacts: Recruit Lead: Daniika (Daniika#1445) Officers: Terra (Terra#1216), Unsu (Unsu#1515), Malv (Malv#11394)Daniika260 9m
12m Lock lf 100US H/A mythic raiding in BFA Looking to main Lock for BFA logs: Legion https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kiljaeden/scuffeddps#zone=13&difficulty=4&partition=1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/scuffedlogs#difficulty=4&partition=1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/boomtower#partition=1 logs Wod: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CmkYz7qWpjdJaKTL#fight=4 (Brades) A little about me: I've been playing since 05 I've experienced a good amount of content at a high level for the last 10 years I'm experienced in raiding with multiple classes What I'm looking for: -An extremely well established guild that won't blow up in a couple months. -Drama free as much as possible. This is a video game so there will always be drama, but with a strong leadership core it is probably minimized. -A fun environment. I'm all about getting serious when it comes to certain things, but this is a game after all. -A Stable Roster. I cannot stand when guilds have roster issues that make raids start late in which makes raid times go later. I have certain obligations as most people do so starting late is a problem for me. -3 to 4 nights a week starting at 7-9 EST and going no later than 1-2 am EST -The Days I can manage are Monday, Tues, Wed, Thurs (maybe sunday) -Horde Pref Brades#11219 if you want to contact me directly Thanks all for your consideration and I look forward to speaking with youBrewmug11 12m
14m <Synthesize> 11/11 Looking for more Synthesize 11/11M. Join up, Kill bosses, earn loot! We have two teams: Weekday 10/11 M Weekend 11/11 M. WEEKDAY has a need for tank. Preferably with M argus experience. Synthesize (Weekday): Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST - Tank (preferably not paladin, but will look at any solid tank) - Mage - Boomkin - Any exceptional rdps or heals Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1 Turalyon is the server & we are EST. Discord: benjin#6639 Btag: onebadmofo#1234Benjan17 14m
16m [H] <Hold My Flask> LF DPS/Heals for BFA <Hold My Flask> is a group of friends and experienced Mythic raiders that we acquired through our time of raiding together. We decided to return for BFA when the opportunity arose for us to play together again. We all have Mythic raiding experience and are very capable of pushing towards cutting edge content. Our atmosphere is laid-back and chill, but our roster is hard-working with the goal of downing Mythic bosses before the next raid tier. We hope you consider joining us and that we go into BFA strong! What We're Looking For: We are looking for a few more dedicated raiders who come prepared for the fights and those that have the drive to always improve themselves. We encourage all exceptional players to apply even if your class/role is not listed. Healers - Holy Paladin - HIGH - Mistweaver Monk - HIGH - Resto Druid - HIGH - Discipline Priest - HIGH Ranged Dps - Shadow Priest - HIGH - Ele Shaman - HIGH - Balance Druid - HIGH - BM/MM Hunter - MED - Mage (Any spec) - MED Melee Dps - Paladin (Retribution) - HIGH Faction, Server & Region: - Horde faction on US-Tichondrius Raid Times: - Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM (Pacific) Previous Progression: - 7/7M Emerald Nightmare - 2/3M Trial of Valor - 7/10M Nighthold Voice Communication: - Discord Contact Info: Feel free to add me for any questions regarding the guild. Discord: Jintae#5804 How to Apply: Go to the guild application link to apply. - http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGRqKdaGEJintaexdd121 16m
17m 11/11M DPS DK LF new guild Hello! As the title states, I'm looking for a new home for my Death Knight in BFA as the new expansion closes in soon! I've had Cutting Edge: Argus and 11/11M since April, but I took a huge break from raiding after my former guild killed Mythic Argus (we finished within US 250.) I haven't really raided in 3 months, so I'm seeing what current options are out there. Above all else, I'm looking for a good, stable community that has solid progression and a chill atmosphere. I want to find a permanent home, not some new guild that just started this week and is gonna die in a few months. I've been playing for so long, that being around chill people is very important for me. I do more than just show up to Mythic, I enjoy joking around outside of raids and I just want to have fun again! While I am planning on playing my Death Knight as my main, I am also bringing my Rogue and Warlock as alts into BFA. Would prefer a guild that has been 11/11M for some time, before really overpowered artifacts came into play. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/apollyaon#partition=1 https://raider.io/characters/us/malganis/Apollyaon#season=season-7.3.2 Prefer to raid 2 to 3 days a week with times ranging from 7PM-1AM CST! I'm only looking for Horde guilds, no Alliance!! Leave your stuff below or feel free to add me! Thanks for your time! Apollyon#11383Apollyaon33 17m
19m [H] Liquid Courage - Illidan - US Hey guys/gals! We are looking to rebuild our guild/community for BfA and beyond. The guild was formed back in Wrath and we raided until the end of Cata. With the release of Pandaland some raiders did not return and we've just kind of taken a back seat since then. But we are looking to make a comeback in Battle for Azeroth! We are PST/MST Based but open to all time zones. We are looking for dedicated raiders for our core team and casuals for leveling, PvPing, RBGs, M+, World PvP, Arenas, Etc.. Raid times: (Still being debated) Will be Tuesday/Thursday 7-10pm PST Class/Spec Requirements: We are currently open to all classes/specs. Whether you are looking to be apart of a core raid team or just looking for an active community to hang out with while on-line look no further. We are very laid back and do not take the game too seriously (some raid nights can be an exception). If interested please contact me @ Stark#13555 if you're going to add me and then proceed to not talk, please do not waste my time or yours and refrain from doing so. Thank you!Astrik1 19m
20m (H)11/11M 2 NIGHTS LF Ranged, Feral, Enhance Name: <Wrong> Faction: Horde Server: Tichondrius Progression: Finished 175 US 11/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb Raid Days: Wednesday/ Thursday Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time) We raid Wednesday/Thursday 6pm-10pm (pst) We do not raid extra days we believe in being the most efficient we can with time given, We are currently running 1 night clears Wed, with Mythic alt run on Thursday, we are very active outside of raid times running M+ and PVP. About Us: • Our purpose is to raid competitively and clear content on a short raid schedule. • Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing and jokes. Thick skin is a must. • Many of our players have been in the guild for years and enjoy playing other games together. • We use loot council and loot is awarded with progression in mind. Expectations • You should be appropriately geared for current mythic content. Not looking to carry anyone. • You should have a very keen knowledge of your class. • You should be competitive and always looking to improve. • You should be able to maintain high raid attendance and post absences in advance. • You have a stable internet connection, computer, working microphone and a raiding focused ui. We are looking for players who want to help progress through mythic end game content. We are always recruiting extremely skilled players. Do not hesitate to apply even if we have several of your class.If you have strong situational awareness, know your class inside and out, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, <Wrong> might be the place for you! Current Needs: DPS: - HIGH PRIORITY! Spriest Warlock Mage Enhance Shaman Feral druid Elemental Shaman Any DPS ele sham/ boomkin/ or spriest with Offspec Heals is a huge ++ but not required. DPS: - MED PRIORITY Warrior WW monk Boomkin Demon hunter Ret pali HEALS: - Resto sham Disc Priest Any healer with a strong Offspec DPS is a huge +++ ! If I did not list your class, please don't hesitate to contact me. We are always recruiting more people. If you have the skill, and the competency to raid at a high level we will gladly bring you in. Send me a MSG via Discord PM Saltednuts#0801 you may need to add to friends and then send a msg, or add me on real id Deism#1427 looking forward to hearing from you!Saltednuts112 20m
20m A <Adventurer> Mythic Team LFM BFA Hello! Adventurer (Mythic Team), located on Alliance Stormrage, is currently retooling our roster to hit the ground running for BFA! Our raid times are: Fri/Sat 8:30PM-11:30PM (Raid times are EST) We are currently in need of: Tank - Non DH Tank Adventurer is a solid team that really came together near the end of this expansion. We are retaining a large majority of our core raiders through the amazing relationships we've established with each other. If you feel like we'd be a good fit, feel free to add the BTags below for further discussion: Decoy#12466 (Elienore, Co-GM, Mythic Lead) Waizman#1348 (Helgor, Officer, Raid Assist) Novakaine#1566 (Pandagoddess, Officer, Cutest Recruiter on the planet)Elienore7 20m
25m MW Monk Coming back for BFA Hey there friends, -Former US Top 15 Raider coming back to this addicting game So let me try and keep this short and sweet if I can. I'm an airline pilot who took a break from Legion so I could get established in my career and gain some seniority upon graduating from college so I had to put my career as a precedent (Clearly). Now that my seniority has substantially improved I am looking to come back to WoW and raid 2-3 days a week in a semi hardcore raiding guild. I have played this game for 12 years, and prior to Legion I have been committed and raided for nearly 10 years straight from Blackwing Lair in Vanilla up to the beginning of Legion. I work hard, come prepared, and am always ready to do my absolute best. I like to laugh, have a good time, but most importantly kill bosses and get work done. You can find me on a Discord having fun if I'm around and always doing mythic + dungeons. Times are totally flexible, so if that sounds appealing to any of you, drop a message and I'll definitely get back to you! Best, ZoombuhZoomadin8 25m
30m <Delusions of Grandeur> 11/11m T/TH Zul'jin <Delusions of Grandeur> has just moved to Zul'jin! We only raid 2 nights a week! Current ranking US 50 for two-night raiding guilds. Tuesday and Thursday 830pm - 1230 am CST * * * * * We recognize that everyone's time is valuable, and do our best not to squander a minute. Our approach yields many benefits: [Impressive Progression] We accomplish in 8 hours what many guilds take twice as many hours or more to do. In our previous tier, we have consistently stayed in the Top 50 US guilds raiding 1-2 nights per week Finished Mythic HFC at 45th US 1-2 nights per week Our current tier progression for Legion is 11/11M Antorus the Burning Throne 8/9M Tomb of Sargeras 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Mythic Halls of Valor 10/10 Mythic Nighthold [Stability] Our core team of veteran raiders and officers have been pushing Heroic (now Mythic) content together as a 10man raid since the Throne of Thunder days. We have since formed under the name <Delusions of Grandeur> in February 2014 to build a strong Mythic 20+man roster with competitive progression on a casual 2 night schedule. [Fun Times] Nerdrage doesn't have a place in our group. Mistakes are identified, addressed, and we move forward. [Balance of Play] If you are interested in PVP or high Mythic Plus push, our guild hosts them Sun-Wed on non-raid nights. Many of our members are active during our normal raid hours throughout the week. Whatever your nerdy interests may be, it's likely you'll find some kindred spirits in DoG. * * * * * [Current Openings] All classes and specs are open and available for a trial. Currently looking for: -Tank -Healers -All DPS We accept all applications, and will trial any exceptional players wishing to join. [Check Us Out] Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/16615 Interested? Feel free to fill out an app on our guild Discord: https://discord.gg/Ba2TkcH [Contact Us] Hastro [Officer] Btag Angrist#1610 FatalFury [Officer] Btag Korrupted#1627 Glerr [GM] Btag Glerr#1973Furiouslee416 30m
32m <Currently Online> Team Ragnarok LF M Raiders Server/Faction: Illidan/Horde Raid Times: 830p - 11p PST About Us Ragnarok is a late night team that is part of a large, multi raid team guild, looking to push for Cutting Edge every tier. As such we need raiders committed to the team and putting the work in to kill bosses at the highest level. While we are not a casual team, we find the balance between fun and focus to be very important. Elitism and general rudeness will not be tolerated. Team chemistry is just as important as skill, so being a friendly, helpful teammate is vital to us. This a fresh team that will be looking to tear it up when BFA launches. About You As stated above commitment is key. We need players who are dedicated to the team, put the work in both during and outside of raid nights, are helpful to their teammates, and most importantly maintain exceptional attendance. Additionally, we currently have openings for another assistant team leader, so if you have raid lead experience, or an urge to learn the ropes, let us know! We look forward to raiding with you! Apply Here: https://currentlyonline.gg/ragnarok/ Please be aware that we will not be progressing content until BFA. We are building our roster and will not be doing any serious raiding until the xpac launches. Wickedsouls78 32m
34m [H]-Tich <Tsu> 11/11M pre-nerf 3-day LFM BFA! Tsu was formed this tier by a large group of friends with extensive raiding and PvP experience. In our first tier as a guild, we were able to clear all content pre-nerf on a very limited raiding schedule. We aim to finish at a minimum top 100 US next tier. Looking forward to BFA, we are seeking to improve our roster with reliable, skilled, and friendly players. We expect players to perform at a minimum of the 85th percentile or higher for their specialization. We currently have open recruitment for all classes and specs, primarily looking for DPS classes - no hunters, ret paladins, warriors, or demon hunters in the guild! Raid times: Mon/Tues/Thur 9-12 pm CST We are located on Horde Tichondrius. We use Discord. No alts required. Logs required. Apply at https://tsu.enjin.com/ or contact Rainbowstar#1936.Mesnado25 34m
39m <Evocati> Led by 5k+ 11/11m LFM for BFA <Evocati> - Area 52 is currently seeking skilled, level headed players to recruit to our roster for BFA. We are a roster full of very high rated M+ players and led by 11/11M raiders. This is something that we will look for in players, as we are always looking for new people to push with. We are looking for ALL* exceptional healers besides: Nothing, we currently don't have any duplicates in our trial roster. We are looking for ALL* exceptional dps besides: Shamans Raid times: Tuesday 7-10 p.m EST Wednesday 7-10 p.m EST Thursday 7-10 p.m EST Awaiting the impact of mandatory personal loot to decide on loot rules. Since we are fairly new and not doing any legion content, we can't provide guild logs, but here are some of our raiders logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/sonar https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/berriofotm https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/toobusydying What we expect from you Reliability. Be on time, but we understand if real life happens every now and again. Skill. You are expected to play at a high level and consistently be working to improve your play. Gear. You are expected to keep getting gear and maximizing your output. When the first raid tier is out, we expect you to be up-to-date and ready to rock. Accountability. We expect you to mess up occasionally because we aren’t robots, but you are also expected to own up to your mistakes and not make them repeatedly. Placing your blame on others will not be tolerated. Don’t be a douche. Nobody wants to spend 9 hours a week with a guy who doesn’t stop talking about fortnite. Nobody wants to spend the raid week with the guy who whines about parses or the guy who blames everyone but themselves. Don’t be that guy. What you can expect from us Fairness. We won’t let people be blamed for something they didn’t do. An enjoyable raid environment. Our raid leader is quite relaxed as well as experienced leading a US 50 guild. We all try to have fun while playing at the highest level possible. No carrying. We love our friends and family, but we also love getting bosses down. If someone isn’t carrying their weight, they will get replaced. We’re not gonna waste nineteen other people's time, just to make one person happy. If you are interested in trialing and looking for a fresh start, add Sonar#11232. *If you lack high level experience and/or parses with a mythic average of 75 or higher, there isn't much point in applying for a trial.Sonar62 39m
41m [H] Thrall TRC is Recruiting! Who we are: The Raiders Confessional TRC is a mythic raiding guild that recently server transferred to Thrall and we are looking to bolster our ranks! Our guild leadership has many players with experience dating back to vanilla, and is 9/11 Mythic Antorus. TRC is looking for players who want to put time into seriously progressing in mythic content and are always aiming for cutting edge. At this current time we are seeking players for BFA, but will be beginning heroic Antorus trialing starting on Tuesday, June 10th. The purpose of trialing now is to secure your place on our roster for the upcoming expansion and aid in gearing for the leveling ahead. Our Raid Times are as follows: Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11:30PM EST TRC is currently seeking the following roles and classes: All ranged DPS Classes Even if your class is not listed we are always looking for exceptional players to apply. Logs are valuable for determining your ability and discord with a working headset and microphone is required for the interviewing process. If you want to become a part of our team we can be reached below: Silkeh-Recruitment Officer: silkeh#1653 Oreo-Recruitment Officer: Oreo#12664 Irish- Guild Master: Mcirish#1609 Pik-Raid Leader: Pikin#1253 Ben-Co-Raid Stratagist/Recruiting Officer: BofaDeezNuts#11117Oreodruid1 41m
44m <Swords for Everyone> [A] <Swords for Everyone> (now A) on Wyrmrest Accord and Moon Guard has created a positive, friendly atmosphere for gamers dealing with social anxiety and other mental health concerns. We encourage, support, and empower all of our members to experience all aspects of the games that they play. We recently made a change to the Alliance for all of our main events and with the addition of cross-realm grouping and communities can now recruit on both WRA and MG. We will be making liberal use of the communities feature to help keep members talking in-game. SfE tries to offers a diverse event calendar designed to include members of all levels of experience and interests. And while we are primarily focused on World of Warcraft, our members also enjoy the guild in other games and formats such as: -Final Fantasy XIV -Hearthstone -Minecraft- we have our own server -Overwatch -Heroes of the Storm -Steam games -An active Discord with members chatting via text all through the day -A forum for sharing creative work, guild news and more Our guild does utilize a Discord server, which we find to be a helpful tool for communicating. Discord allows our members to communicate no matter where they are via text or voice on their smart phones, tablets and laptops/PCs. The voice function is used for guild events to coordinate and do call outs in raids/PvP. Note that speaking is never mandatory! If voice communication has scared you off of joining guilds before, know that our guild completely understands, and should you wish to ease into speaking over Discord voice we have a "Discord Training Wheels" channel just for that purpose. If this sounds like something that interests you, we welcome you to apply at www.swordsforeveryone.org. We know that sometimes applications themselves can be anxiety inducing, but this process is to get to know a bit about you as an applicant, and only our officer corps sees your application. Given the nature of our guild, we try to ensure that we're a good fit for you, and vice versa. Prior to applying, please read our guild charter thoroughly, it covers far more than this recruitment post and explains the application process itself. Please note that Swords for Everyone is a guild for age 18+ If you have any questions or concerns our GMs and Officers would be more than happy to talk to you. Please feel free to contact: Tyielerolan (WRA)/Syllwindre (MG) , Koujiao (WRA)/ Davesmom (MG), Barro (WRA)/Lalorin (MG), Bruticus (WRA) Baleine (MG) Nerse (WRA)/ Crookshanks (MG) or Monarth (WRA)/ Halaad (MG).Syllwindre1 44m
44m Looking for a raiding guild for BFA Willing to serve swap. Flexible schedule.Delan11 44m
45m ❗️ <Astalder> Adult Gamers ✪ Tue/Thu ✪ 21+ ❗️ <Astalder> (www.Astalder.net) is a devoted group of friends from all over North America who have played WoW and various video games for over a decade. We are made up of ex-hardcore raiders and adults with families, jobs and other responsibilities, though we are gamers at heart and enjoy challenging content together. ツ Located on Zul'jin NA ...Our raid team is pretty much put together, but we are always open to welcoming more adults who want to find a long term home with other active and interesting guild mates. ツ... Some of our members are real life friends and family, with others knowing each other online for 5+ years. We are made up of professionals, IT junkies, graduate students, parents, long time and newbie gamers, coders, family types, bachelor types, military vets, Star Wars vs Star Trek nerds and comic book aficionados. The social aspect of our guild is huge for us, so if you don't plan on using Discord chat often or don't want to get to know your guild mates, please look elsewhere! If this seems of interest to you, visit our website at www.Astalder.net, register and fill out an application and we will be in touch! ツ *Does contain adult humor and language *Alisyn2 45m
46m 11/11M 3days LF Mage, Disc Priest, Lock Guild: <Rude Awakening> 7 year guild Progression: 11/11 M Antorus Previously: 9/9M TOS 10/10M Night Hold 7/7 MythicEN 3/3 MythicTOV ,13/13M HFC US 151 Server: Whisperwind - Chicago datacenter, central time zone. Faction: Alliance Loot: RCLootCouncil Raid: Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday (Mythic progression) 7:30 - 10:30pm Central. We are currently looking for: Holy Pally DPS- DPS DK Warlock Windwalker Rogue About Rude Awakening: - Mythic, semi-hard core raiding. - Most of our core players have played since BC or vanilla and have raided consistently (as a group) since Wrath. - We expect raiders to be prepared for raids (flasks/pots/enchants/gems/etc) and know their class. - All players who expect to be core must have a good attitude and get along with all players in the group. Website: http://rude-awakening.shivtr.com/ Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Rude+Awakening Recruitment Officer: Bnet - Falux#1649 or Discord - Falux#8753 Additional Recruitment contact: Dvexx#1490 or please whisper Jargaston, or Falux in game for more informationFalux208 46m
47m Mistweaver LF BfA Raid Guild Main-spec: Mistweaver Off-spec: Brewmaster Long term monk (playing either tank or heals since MoP) looking for a guild with history of clearing heroic AOTC and pushing mythic. Took a break for most of legion but came back recently and was able to clear 11/11H and 2/11M Antorus. Looking to stay with horde. Open to server transfers. Looking for an adult guild that kills bosses, has fun, and is active outside of raids. Availability is open but prefer weeknights sometime around 8pm-11pm CST.Areyne11 47m
47m [H][A] <CO> All Teams LFM! Casuals Welcome! Currently Online US - Sargeras - [Alliance] US - Illidan - [Horde] _________________________________________________________________ Since 2014, Currently Online has taken pride in providing a drama-free home for thousands of members. Representing both factions, CO has a spot for every person no matter their allegiance. We are proud to be the largest and most active World of Warcraft guild in the world. With thousands members, we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out. Join our partnered Discord! https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline _________________________________________________________________ RAIDING Numerous Hardcore Mythic Raiding Teams! Numerous Heroic ONLY Raiding Teams! Normal weekly pugs to help returning players/alts!See the teams and their needs on our website: http://currentlyonline.gg/raiding _________________________________________________________________ PVP Partake in numerous RBG Teams Enjoy weekly YOLO BG nights! Dominate in Cross-Faction WAR nights!See our RBG teams and their needs on our website: http://currentlyonline.gg/rbgs _________________________________________________________________ Busy? Let us find the team searching for you! http://currentlyonline.gg/team-finder _________________________________________________________________ MYTHIC+ CO Exclusive, in-house Mythic+ tournament. Tournament awards over 1,000,000 gold each season. Tournament is ONLY open to in-guild members.Learn more about this event on our website! http://currentlyonline.gg/mythic-plus _________________________________________________________________ SOCIALS Extremely active Guild Chat Numerous In-game activities and competitions! Bi-Weekly In-Game Lottery! Repairs & Free Bags - Always provided! New Member Orientations! Come make some new friends! Monthly Intro to Raiding Event! New to WoW? Come learn how to raid!_________________________________________________________________ OTHER GAMES Private Servers for games such as Minecraft, 7DaystoDie and ARK Destiny 2 Clan Steam Group FFXIV Company Rust Clan__________________________________________________________________ NEED AN INVITE? https://currentylonline.gg/join HAVE QUESTIONS? Info@currentlyonline.gg ____________________________________________________________________ Thank you for taking the time to learn about our community. Your search is finally over, come join your forever home and start enjoying WoW again!Reconciliate91 47m
55m Returning Spriest LF Mythic Guild for BFA What I'm looking for A Mythic raiding guild that regularly clears tiers while they are current. and has a friendly social environment. Faction While I would prefer to stay Horde if possible, Alliance is not out of the question. Times 3-4 days a week is ideal. Any hours. Attendance will not be an issue. Previous experience Realm First 25 Heroic Lich King 2/2 25 Heroic Throne of the Four Winds 6/6 25 Heroic Blackwing Descent 4/6 25 Heroic Bastion of Twilight 6/7 25 Heroic Firelands [Searching for new guild] 8/8 25 Heroic Dragon Soul [Find new guild] 6/6 25 Heroic Mgou'Shan Vaults 6/6 25 Heroic Heart of Fear 4/4 25 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring 13/13 25 Heroic Throne of Thunder 13/14 25 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar [Guild falls apart, kill it for 14/14 on 10 man] I admittedly did not play very much at all in WoD/Legion. Both due to real life obligations and my long-time guild falling apart. I am itching to get back into Mythic raiding with BFA, and am looking for a new guild to call home. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on Battle.net at Supernerd#1905 or simply leave your post here and I'll get in contact if things look like a good fit. Thank you for taking the time to look over my post!Lynalia5 55m
56m [LFG][US][H/A]Tank LF Late Night Raiding Hello everyone I'm looking for a late night BFA raiding guild after 10PM Pacific Time any day of the week. Long time player with over a decade of tanking experience in every expansion at one point or another. Ready for faction and transfer change. Planning to main Protection Paladin while having a Guardian Druid alt but I'm not closed off to reversing that for competitive progression raiding. My first choice will always be Paladin however. I'm also interested in playing Holy Paladin and possibly Boomkin but that is largely up in the air depending on how much time I end up having. Tanking is my first and only true love. I have some experience in Mythic+ but never had a static enough group that I enjoyed playing with to push keys. In the end progression after Heroic is just an extra bonus for me. I would love to be a cutting edge raider and I know I'm capable of playing at that level but it's not a requirement to join. As long as we can have some jolly shenanigans and some light hearted trolling I'm sure I'll feel right at home. ...Some logs are on other servers for earlier kills and such. Can provide upon request. ...Logs were done under a different name at the time. Same character. You can reach me here. Dys#9002 in Discord or at GoodProf#1911 in game. I look forward to hearing from you!Dyslexiah6 56m
56m [A-RP/PvE/PvP Moonguard] The Lions Roar ... Hey guys, The Lions Roar is a new RP guild looking for friendly and mature players going forward in BfA. Weve all seen guilds that try to limit its member base and how they play, things like dictating which kind of transmog you can wear, what kind of people you can RP with or just forcing all members into an archetype but <The Lions Roar> is meant to be free of that kind of nonsense. We want players to play the way they want, because if you're not having fun then whats the point? We accept members of all races and classes from a wide range of backgrounds and motivations, all we ask is that you agree to work with us in the interests of the peoples of the Alliance. Whether you're a soldier who wishes to protect Alliance settlements from the Horde, a merchant looking to form a small trading company, a mage seeking knowledge, or a smuggler looking to fill your pockets with gold, we have a place for you. We plan to events ranging from transmog runs to IC warmode patrols and IC dungeons, and RP events based on branch storylines. We also will have a community channel used as an IC long range communication for all members for RP on the fly. To learn more or to apply, please visit us at our website! https://lionsroar.shivtr.comHreiðmarr0 56m
58m Boomkin LF BFA Raiding/M+ Home Returning to the game after a year or so absence. Looking for a mature, focused guild that raids once or twice a week in the evening (CST). The level of guild I'm looking for would target full heroic clears within a few lockouts and then begin to push into mythic. As a husband and a father, I am looking for a group of like minded folks (i.e. adult) that likely can't play as long as they used to, but are focused and make the most out of the once or twice a week raids. A solid core of M+ folks would also be desired.Cerrahh13 58m
1h <Alliance Lives Matter> recruiting for bfa <Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin 11/11M 11/11H on farm *Openly recruiting for BFA* All mythic spots are competitive based on performance and attendance. Roster will be decided based on normal/heroic progression performance and attendance. No spot is guaranteed but you have the ability to earn one! Open recruitment for normal/heroic players. Current legion raid schedule/requirements Raid Schedule Mythic: Sat and Sun 330-730pm Normal: Tuesday form at 8pm cst pull by 830 900 ilvl required Heroic: 2 separate raid groups 945 ilvl with a least 50% average in normal parses from warcraftlogs Wednesday form at 8pm cst pull by 830 Thursday form at 8pm cst pull by 830 More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere. Looking for more for legion and BFA If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact: Quickest way to reach us is on discord *=recruitment officer, contact first BTag: *Ashe#1789* ATrashMan#1705 Discord: *Ashie#6243* ATrashMan#2628 In Game: *Nebulaphobia-Scilla* Cryophobia-ScillaNebulaphobia109 1h
1h [A] <Formality> US#39 11/11M LFM ... Rankings (US): ABT - #39 | NH - #20 | EN - #58 HFC - #26 | BRF - #47 | HM - #36 SoO - #25 | ToT - #35 Schedule (PST): Monday - Thursday 6:30 - 10:30pm Recruitment: DPS: Monk | Rogue Hunter | Mage Contact: Manager#1163Manager156 1h
1h [H] <Reformed> Zuljin 11/11m lf rdps <Reformed> on Zul'Jin is a new guild comprised of former US 100 - 150 raiders. While our guild is new, the majority of us have been raiding together for several tiers under the <Padlords> name. From inception to Cutting Edge, it took <Reformed> about two months to clear Antorus. | Finishing out Legion | Argus is dead now and so our focus is recruiting for BFA. We may or may not continue to clear 11/11m every week depending on whether or not the raid team wants to slow down. | BFA | We are currently recruiting all classes and all roles for BFA. We are looking for raiders in it for the long term. Our goals for BFA are to rank in the top US 150, and we are building the roster to achieve this. If you feel that you can help us meet this goal, don't hesitate to apply. | About Reformed | We are a group of adults focused on providing an enjoyable raiding atmosphere, along with efficient and performance oriented progression. We all enjoy playing WoW, and fill our time running all kinds of content. We like to kill bosses without the high pressure - that being said, we aren't here to waste time. | What we expect from you | 90% attendance required. Do not miss raid during your trial. We do not run a large bench, everybody on the team needs to act like they're on a team and that includes not missing raid. Life happens and there is nothing wrong with needing to miss a day as long as you let us know ahead of time. Drop the ego and come to raid prepared to take and give criticism. If you think there's a better way to do something, speak up. We all raid to accomplish the same thing and everybody has something to contribte. Do not just be a body. Know your role, know your jobs and know the fights. We don't expect you to know everything before we pull the boss, but you should at least have a general idea about what's going on. | Get in touch | Current raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thurs 8-11 EST. Apply via www.reformedguild.com Guild logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/356531 (private logging in 2k18 lmao) Current needs While we are recruiting for every role, we are especially watching our for the following: Havoc DH Frost/UH Dk Resto Shaman WW monk MW monk Holy Paladin DPS w/ competent healing offspec Contact: Gonzo#1399 Viper#1735Gonzoslam61 1h
1h [H] The Oathsworn Vigil - Heroic Raiding Greetings everyone! We are <The Oathsworn Vigil> from Moon Guard! We are a casual guild with a goal; to raid Normal and Heroic on a relaxed 2-day a week schedule! Our dedicated core have been together since Siege of Orgrimmar in Mists of Pandaria, with some members joining between the end of Warlords and the start of Legion. With raiding, our aim is to always achieve Ahead of the Curve and work towards Glory of the Raider achievements. We clear Normal and Heroic in a relatively stress-free environment and work towards a relaxed atmosphere for our members. We encourage anyone who feels that our raid times, expectations, and goals are in line with theirs, to please apply or contact us. Details can be found below! What We Want We are seeking dps to fill out our roster, especially Death Knights and Shamans. Our Healers and Tank roles are currently occupied. Raid Times We raid on a fairly relaxed two-day schedule. Thursday (9 till 12 PM Central Time) Sunday (9 till 12 PM Central Time) We normally form our raid 10-15 minutes earlier. We rarely extend time and will hold a raid-wide vote if we do want to extend time. Mythic+ is normally run around 9PM Central time on Friday, Saturday, or Monday. Based on who is available and ready to run. This will be far more active during the initial release of BFA. Expectations Raider Expectations: -Have great attendance. We understand when things come up, but we'd like to see you each raid night when possible! -Be prepared to take on responsibility; like mechanic-heavy fights with designated roles. -Be willing to learn and improve. While we aren't on the cutting edge of Mythic raiding, we still like to see our members do well. -Have patience. We aren't in a rush to get things done. Sometimes we lack the power to brute force a situation. It may take time to nail something and keeping your cool throughout is vital. -Communicate! If you ever have an issue, we like to see communication about it so we can help resolve the matter. -Be willing to look up fights and be prepared! We freely provide the guild with repairs on raid nights, as well as food/flasks for the evening. Our Server: Moon Guard is our home. While this guild does not roleplay, we appreciate the community it provides and the friendly faces we have come to know over the years. We do not expect applicants to transfer immediately and encourage giving us a trial run or two and seeing how we fit each other before proceeding. Especially with the new Community feature we will be trying out. Contact Us If you're interested in joining, feel free to contact our recruitment officers: Terra#1485 - Ær / Kezona Sixnal#1559 - Antufon Ferathir#1552 – Ferathir / Melfice We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about The Oathsworn Vigil and see if you'll be the right fit for us, and us for you! Or you can head over to your website: www.theoathswornvigil.guildlaunch.com to apply!Antufon3 1h
1h Holy Pally 9/11 M LF Late night guild. Hello, I'm looking for a new guild to raid with for the BfA due to my current guild breaking up. I was 9/11M last tier till burn out. Started Raiding in BC and raided till Heroic LK, came back this expansion. Also have 110 Destro/Affliction Warlock that i raided with and a 110 Resto Druid and Disc Priest. Looking for a Late Night 8pm PST or later Tues/Wed/Thur. id prefer 2 nights but can do 3 night a week. Thanks Dubee604#1782Dubeez6 1h
1h [Area 52] Thief LF top tier CE players [H][Area 52] <Thief> is a newly established hardcore raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push and maintain top 100 US rankings. Schedule Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, 10PM - 1AM EST Recruitment All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. Casuals are also welcome :). That being said, we have high priority on the following classes: -Tank, preferably one that can play more than one class competitively -Holy Pal -mistweaver monk -holy/disc priest -WW Monk -Boomkin -Resto Shaman -Resto Druid -all ranged Expectations 1. Class - Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing - Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes 2. Character - Competitive and extremely motivated - Positive mindset - no toxicity - Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it - Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members - Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken 3. Preparedness - Argunite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading) - Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid - Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes) - Focused during progression and pulls Outside of Raid We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other's company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, playing games outside of WoW and are always generally in Discord/Mumble together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family. Goals We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can in the upcoming expansion. For every raid tier, we hope to obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward. As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority. Contact Info If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at - BattleNet: cjsu#1139 JunkratMain#1821 TeaFunny#11346 Palagore#11503Eyedaea84 1h
1h 11/11M Hpal LF New Guild Hi. Can't raid 12 hours anymore, need something new. Old guild was US 91. Prefer 2 days, might consider 3. Prefer after 9PM EST. Thanks! Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/kittpally#partition=1 I also know how to play disc if you'd prefer priest. Discord: Kitt#5919 Btag: Kitt#1855 Have a friend who is interested with similar exp. Happy to discuss this more in PM.Kittpally6 1h
1h Veteran Raider Seeking 2 Night Mythic Hello All - My name is Dom, and have been on US-Mal'ganis for nearly 4 years now. Prior to that I've raided primarily on Mug'thol, Malorne, & The Venture Co in previous expansions and tiers. I have maintained a love for the raiding scene ever since Void Reaver in in Tempest Keep chain healing on an old school e-machines. Happy to share stories and progression in-between current day all the way back to 2006 & 2007. I am happy to share my mythic raiding experiences upon requests as it's quite a lengthy story to type out. This tier I finished ABT at 9/11M on my Rogue & Hunter with 100 pulls but missed guilds kill on Agrramar and roughly 50-70 pulls before roster boss kicked in on Argus. Age: 28 Location: Mountain Standard Time Custom Built PC Battle Tag : Dominiko#1777 Discord Tag: Dominiko#5315 Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/dominico_tv Twitter: https://twitter.com/Dominico_tv What I'm looking for: 2 Nights /week & No Fridays Mountain Friendly Raid, After 7:45 PM MST An established guild with well organized leadership, that will clear AOTC & CE in reasonable times. What I'm offering: A long time raider whose proven time and time again can handle mechanics Reliable & on-time raider Enjoys extra work and communication for team(s) Experienced Melee DPS & Off-TankClasses considered: Rogue, DK, Warrior (Tank OS), Warlock Holler if you got something! - DomDominica5 1h
1h [A] <The Perfect Storm> Tues/Weds 8-11 EST <The Perfect Storm> @ US - Sargeras (Alliance) We are a guild formed by players that are passionate about playing all facets of the game. While our focus is on raiding, we are also interested in PvP, mythic+ dungeons, and all of the content being given to us in BfA. With all that being said, we are a relatively new guild, and have many goals in store for ourselves. If you're a new, returning, or seasoned player looking to be part of a core group, look no further. Here in <The Perfect Storm> we pride ourselves on creating a stress-free environment while raiding efficiently and effectively. With members that are well versed in both PvE and PvP, we believe that there is something new each and every player can learn on a day to day basis. Our initial goal is to build a core group of players who genuinely enjoy playing the game with each other. Once this is accomplished, we will push in to Mythic raiding. Building a long lasting guild requires members that want to be around each other. Wiping countless times is required to be succesful, but can also be detrimental to morale. We are not in a rush to dive right in to Mythic, but when the time is right and confidence is high, we will most certainly push through the higher difficulty content. Raid Spots: Currently in need of a Tank and a Healer, but open to all players interested in building bonds with us. Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 PM EST. Attendance: We understand that real life can often occur at less than opportune times. With that being said, by joining this guild, you're committing to raiding two nights per week (Tuesday/Wednesday). An attendance of 80% is required of our raiders unless other arrangements are made. Expectations: All raiders are expected to know their class, come with flask/food/pots, and have a general grasp on tasks that will be undertaken on a particular night. Most importantly we would like you to bring a positive attitude and be prepared to learn. If you would like additional information or to talk with an Officer in-game/Discord, please refer to the following battletags: Richarino#1648 G00fball#1567 Bostonreaper#1630 Sharper#1255Richdain0 1h
1h Holy Paladin lfg - PM or sat/sun heroic Hey all, looking for a guild for the remainder of Legion and onwards to BFA. Start Availability: Monday-Friday: 9pm PST / 11pm CST / 12am EST Saturday-Sunday: 6pm PST / 8pm CST / 9pm EST Sorry, I cannot log in any sooner, this is already coming straight home and sitting down and logging in. These times are not flexible. NOT looking to faction change. Willing to transfer, but only to a bigger server. NOT interested in raiding mythic. Flex has won me over! Check out my wowprogress page: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/lightbringer/brinn#difficulty=4&spec=Holy&partition=1 Why recruit me? I don't miss raid nights. I provide my own consumables, etc. and don't drain the gbank I am a decent healer (see logs above) and won't let down a heroic squad. I play a lot, so I am always willing to help out guildies when they need it. I can contribute materials to the gbank when needed My terrible sense of humour is legendary. What I need from a guild: Activity. I don't want to play with people who only log in for raid nights. Guildies willing to work together and put in time on progression. No quitters. Raiding! I want to clear heroic ASAP Mythic+ - would like to dabble a little more in M+, but not push gears all day long either. More than my once per week currently for sure. If interested, sent me a btag request. Its on my wowprogress page. If you find it, it means you put a little bit of time checking me out, and in turn I will check out anyone who talks to me.Brinn1 1h
1h Resubbed DPS DK looking for BFA home I've recently resubbed and found myself in a position to raid a few nights a week after taking a break (had a kid) after Emerald Nightmare. I'm a mythic quality player but looking for a guild with the right fit. Looking to have a good time and push mythic, but it needs to feel fun, not like a job. 1. Times available & time zone: Any time after 9PM EST 2. Server preference: Proudmoore (Xfer is an option though) 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: Was 1/11M Emeald Nightmare before guild disbanded (was GM/Raid lead). Been playing since '08. Mained DK since Wrath. When current, had MoP, Cata, and WotLK top-end kills (Hellscream's Downfaull, Destroyer's End, Blackwing's Bane, etc.) 6. Recent logs (if available): Here's one from back in H-EN. Of course, I picked the best looking one, but during progression a lot of mine aren't as flattering since I'm watching timers and position, calling out, etc., instead of throwing what I assume is 250lbs of rippling half-undead steel at the enemy. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/a19HNGw8Q4Y2PqVv#fight=last 7. Contact info: Btag CreamOfLeet#1157 8. Anything else: I'm less concerned about progression but I want a group that plays well and has fun without feeling like we're killing ourselves getting things done. Need a group that understands RL comes first, although I will make most raids. Bonus if you also run organized PVP and/or push M+. Odds are if you like memes, we'll get along.Creamixed6 1h
1h [H] <Attrition> 11/11M LFM for BFA! ▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ About Us ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂ <Attrition> is a reformed, tight-knit guild composed of Cutting Edge players who have raided together for several years; formerly known as Stacks in Fire. We are looking for more like-minded players to join us and push Mythic progression on a less-demanding schedule. We are interested in players who have a mature mindset, that are able to demonstrate their skill and capabilities with a history of loyalty. Working on a limited raiding schedule, we must efficiently utilize the time we have, know when to put joking aside and focus on the task at hand. Community is incredibly important to us. If your application is accepted, know that part of your trial will be how well you mesh with the guild. Toxicity or any type of derogatory commentary towards guild mates will not be tolerated; We are all adults and expect everyone to conduct themselves as such. There is no reason to incite high school-level drama, especially in a game where we all aim to have fun. ▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ Raid Schedule ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂ We will be raiding Tues/Wed/Thurs from 9pm-12am EST. (9 hours total.) We may consider changing times or adding an additional day in the future (mostly at the start of new tiers), depending on our ability to accommodate everyone's schedule. We do not require maintained alts for split runs at this time, though we do regularly have optional alt runs and activities on off-days. ▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ Recruitment Needs ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂ Tank: Exceptional Applicants Ranged DPS: Exceptional Applicants Melee DPS: Exceptional Applicants Healers: Resto Shaman **We would also be interested in someone with raid leading experience.** While we are in need of the classes specified above, we are always on the lookout for driven and mechanically sound players. So even if you don't see your class listed but feel we may be a good fit for you, please don't hesitate to reach out or apply on our website at https://attrition-zj.enjin.com/ If you have any questions, feel free to contact the following members via bnet for more information: Villainess#1397, or Sinblade#1995. We appreciate your consideration and wish you the best of luck in your search! ▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ What we expect from you ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂ ♦Show up on time (or let us know in advance if you will be late or absent) ♦Bring a positive attitude to raid ♦Come prepared; We ask that you have a general idea of encounters before delving into them ♦Be a team player. We will rotate players on our roster, per boss, so everyone has the opportunity to learn fights and earn gear ♦Prioritize mechanics over padding. We do not want to compensate for anyone's ego ♦If you make a mistake, just let us know you are aware of it so we can rest assured it won't happen again ♦Be courteous and respectful to your peers ▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ What you can expect from us ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂ ♦Raiding supplies (including [but not limited to] repairs, food, flasks, and potions) ♦A supportive network of friends ♦Fair loot distribution regardless of rank ♦Cutting Edge achievements and accompanying titles/mounts ♦Consistent groups for weekly events and older tier ♦Optional alt runs (for fun) and carry runs (for profit) ▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ Past Accomplishments ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂ ♦11/11M Antorus the Burning Throne-Cutting Edge ♦8/9M Tomb of Sargeras ♦10/10M Nighthold-Cutting Edge ♦3/3M Trial of Valor-Cutting Edge ♦7/7M Emerald Nightmare-Cutting Edge ♦13/13M Hellfire Citadel-Cutting Edge ♦8/10M Blackrock Foundry ♦7/7M Highmaul-Cutting Edge ♦14/14H (10 Man) Siege of Orgrimmar-Cutting Edge ♦13/14H (25 Man) Siege of Orgrimmar ♦10/13H (10 Man) Throne of ThunderHubblebubble175 1h