Guild Recruitment

Nov 22, 2010 Please Do Not Bump Threads Hello all, We understand this is a Guild Recruitment forum and posters here want to make sure their threads are visible. With that said, we want to remind you all that repeatedly bumping threads is a violation of our Forum Guidelines. Forum threads with active discussions are meant to remain at the top of the forums so players can easily find them, however, circumventing this by simply adding "bump" to a thread can result in the removal of one's posting privileges. This includes the same individual bumping a thread repeatedly, or multiple people taking turns bumping a thread. We'd like to keep this forum as clean and useful as possible, and appreciate your help in assisting us to that end. Forum Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/902031049#2 ...Zarhym0 Nov 22, 2010
5d Basic Recruitment Etiquette + Post Template ** NOTE: Do not post your ad as a reply to this thread. It's a great example of not being able to follow directions and likely a down vote from any credible recruiter. ** ______________ Here are some tips for getting your recruitment post noticed and cutting through a lot of the spam to find your right fit. Copy & paste this template to your post if you're looking for a guild. Explanation of each field follows. Additionally, listing your class/spec, progression, and a brief description of what you're looking for in the subject/title line of your post will expedite this process for recruiters. 1. Times available & time zone: 2. Server preference: 3. Faction preference: 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: 5. Current progression/experience: 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: 8. Anything else: 1. Times/time zones! Remember to post what times you are available, any times you are not available, or if your schedule is flexible at all. Too many times people post, "I need a guild that can work with my schedule," and then never bother to post their availability! Include your time zone as well. 2. Server preference: PvE, PvP, or RP? Is this 100% set in stone, or are you flexible? If you're not willing to transfer off-server, you should probably be posting on your realm-specific forum. 3. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde? Any flexibility? This means you too, Doubleagent! 4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: Are you wanting to raid seven days a week, eight hours a day with only bio breaks every two hours? Or do you need something more laid back, but still efficient? Or do you just want to sign on every other week or so? 5. Current progression/experience: Are you brand new to the game and have no idea what BoE means? Or have you been through multiple tiers and are just coming back to the game? Adding these details will help recruiters narrow down potential applicants and increase your chances of finding a good fit. Because the majority of this forum is populated by raiders, giving more details on what you are currently doing to improve your gear/play style will help sell a recruiter on a person who may not have quite as much experience or gear as the recruiter initially wanted. 6. If you are trying to go hardcore/semi-hardcore and have recent parses, link them! Why bother accepting and declining a million Btag requests just for them to ask for this basic info? 7. Contact info: Do you prefer guilds to respond within your thread, to an email address, or by adding your Btag? This will also help you narrow down guild choices if a cut and paste spammer chooses to ignore your preference! 7. UPDATE YOUR POST: If you do happen to find a home (yay you!), please do the forums a favor and update your original post to reflect your transferred/new guild status. Old/necro'd threads getting bumped by spam wastes everyone's time. 8. If it's not going to work out or you change your mind, simply say so. Recruiters are often only recruiting for one or two positions and may decline others if you accept an offer. If you vanish (delete/transfer) without a trace, they're left wondering if they still need to hold the spot. In the meantime, other applicants may have moved on and now the recruiter is back to square one, except now more frustrated and fed up. Recruiters will appreciate the few seconds it takes to shoot them a note before you peace out. 8a. Additionally, if someone adds your BattleTag and you can tell fairly early on that it's not going to work out, a simple, "Thanks, but I'm not interested," before removing them from your list makes everyone's life a little easier. TL;DR: It doesn't have to be a novel, but a little effort (and politeness) on both sides goes a long way. Cheers! ______________ ** Want to know if you're the victim of a drive by spray-and-pray spammer? Click the yellow down arrow by the character name on the left hand side of the post box, then click 'View Posts' -- it's a quick, simple way to see if someone took the time to tailor their message to your post (i.e. s/he actually read it) versus copy pasta. ** ______________ If you have any feedback on this post or have recruiting questions, please feel free to add my Btag, Riot#1851.Pravix321 5d
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Guild Recruitment forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can recruit members for your World of Warcraft guild. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
46s (A) 961 MM Hunter LF Heroic Guild Hey folks, the title says it all. I'm a former mythic raider (7/7M EN, 7/11M NH) on my warrior, coming back from a break to raid as a hunter main. I'm looking for a far more casual guild to call my home from now moving on to BfA. Ideally, i'm looking for a guild that raids 2 nights/6-8 hours a week, but can still get things done in that time. I'm also not crazy about getting back into the mythic gang, and am happy raiding heroic. On my Hunter, I'm currently 11/11h ATB. -Times available & time zone: Monday-Thursday 8pm-12am EST -Faction preference: Alliance (non-negotiable) -Server: Kul Tiras (willing to transfer) -Armory: Warrior (former main) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kul-tiras/valors Hunter (current main) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kul-tiras/kup What can I offer you? -Predictable and perfect raid attendance -Veteran raiding experience -Raid Readiness. Flasks, Food, runes, knowledge of fights -Positive Attitude -A wealth of knowledge of the game in general, and a willingness to help fellow guild members What I'm looking for; -A guild that doesn't put too much of a strain on my schedule -Raids are laid back and fun, but raiders know when it's time to get serious and kill a boss. -A guild with polite members (not racist or too political), and not too cliquey (people willing to group with more than just their 4 best friends). -A guild with strong, driven, mature leadership -Somewhere I can be part of a core. That's it. If I sound like a good fit for your team, shoot me a realID request at Valors#1950 (guild you represent in a note please), and I'll get back to you quickly. Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and have a great day!Kup8 46s
1m Resto Shaman LF guild Ilvl 943 rest shaman looking for guild to do heroic + raiding. I can raid 3 weekday nights a week around 9pm EST until whenever. I have competitively raided end game content in other MMOs. Open to feedback on performance, I have only been playing for about 2 months. Please reply to this thread.Jozzi5 1m
2m ReRoll 940 Shadow Priest LFG -Hellzslave6 2m
4m 11/11H Monk LF a guild Currently started playing my monk again after taking a break from Legion. Looking for a new guild to push Mythic ANT and progress with into BFA. Looking to stick to Horde but I will keep Alliance in mind. My times are really open right now and currently available mostly whenever. (Starting a new job Apr 30th working 6am - 4pmEST) For raiding I am 11/11 heroic and 1/11 M. I know it is late in Legion but i am looking to push mythic content. As for BFA I am looking for a group of people that want to push raids the day they drop. At the moment I would say I am a Semi Hardcore raider right now, but when BFA comes out I am looking to be full Hardcore. I also love to run mythic +s so on non raid days I am always pushing keys and sometimes even before raid. My bnet is Diisplaced#1549Diismonk8 4m
6m 10/11M Rogue LFG Hi, i am currently 10/11 Looking for similar or higher progressed guild to finish this tier and go into bfa. Below you can find my logs for every tier from this expansion. Horde only please! https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/staghelm/kold%C3%A9Koldé6 6m
6m <StormGuard> 6/11 Mythic AtBT Guild LFM [A][US][Mok'Nathal/Silvermoon] <StormGuard> StormGuard is a 6/11M AtBT community-oriented raiding guild, with a focus on community and a drive for progression! Even if you aren't into mythic progression or raiding in general, we have plenty of active members that love to run mythic+ and hang out in discord. What We're Looking For * Melee: High need for Rogues * Ranged: Any * Healers: Resto Druid/Shaman, H. Pal * Tanks: Blood DK * BUT we are recruiting everyone and everything! Raid Schedule * Progression Raids: Tue/Wed 6:30-9:30 server time (PST) * Fun/Alt Raid: Thur 6:30-9:30 server time (PST) * Farm Raid: Fri 6:30-9:30 server time (PST) Give Us A Shout! * Scoop, Guild Leader => Scooter#1541 * Bread, Officer => Bread#11828 * Land, Officer => Landvaetteir#1662 * Neemoy, Officer => neemoy#1951 * Aeven => Vanahiem#1273 * Eggnoodles => Tickleyou#1764Scooper0 6m
7m 950 Enhancment Shaman LFG -Induhmagik5 7m
8m Noob Mage LFR Available M-F 7PM-12PM EST. Have discord/headset New gaming laptop 943 ilvl / 75 artifact lvl HORDE ONLY Will absolutely server transfer New to raiding. Only LFR experience. Need some hand holding. Nice guy. Single dad. Manager. Ex-military. 40 yrs old. Tired of playing alone. If you aren’t gonna take me raiding as is, don’t waste your Ctrl+v on me.Wickedcool3 8m
8m <Alpha> 11/11 M | 9/9M | US 34 NH | US 35 ToV Alpha is an Alliance guild located on the Whisperwind realm. We're approaching our 10th anniversary and in that time have had considerable success. Over that time we've learned what it takes to stay competitive in the ever changing World of Warcraft and hope to continue being successful for years to come. We run a very tight roster (23 members currently) and do not recruit for the bench. If you are accepted, you will be expected to become a central member of the raid from day 1. DPS -Rogue -Warrior -Boomkin -Hunter -Mage -Warlock However, we encourage any and all exceptional players to get in touch. Raid Schedule Monday - Thursday: 9 pm - 12 pm EST Loot We distribute loot via an officer led loot council, for the sole purpose of improving the future success of the raid. Contacts Lotek: Lotek#2700 Wylan: Wylan#1381 Nag: Nag#1906 To Apply http://alpha-gaming.org/apply About Us Alpha is comprised of a diverse group ranging from early to mid 20's to your occasional senior citizen in their 30's. We are pretty open on vent and expect someone to be able to interact socially and contribute a personality to the guild. We also have our pvp'ers and altaholics and social members who do not actively raid with the guild. Over the years we have built a strong roster full like minded people from various top guilds, including when Alpha itself was a top US competitor. Our philosophy may have changed a bit since then, however we still aim to excel at raiding. If you'd like an idea of what it's like here and to see how much we enjoy raiding, check out Alpha vs Mythic Imperator Mar'gok: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtjvPGtSAS0 as well as our latest kill, Mythic Gul'dan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBh_EAhllHMNagprime175 8m
9m <Darkness Ascended> 1/11 M recruiting for M! <Darkness Ascended> a guild who wants to have fun while downing content at a decent pace. Staying super focused during boss pulls but not afraid to have fun while doing so. We are active in and out of guild. Guildies love their mythic plus dungeons and their alt runs for ap/legendary drops. We are extremely helpful and inviting. We also play games outside of WoW such as League of Legends, Overwatch, Diablo III, Path of Exile, Starcraft, Hearthstone and more so there is never a dull moment with us! Also, if you come to the darkside we have in game cupcakes! Since they don't have cookies... Disclaimer: Before you continue reading our recruitment post, if you have an elitist mentality, don't get along easily with people, cannot respect others, try and tell other's what or how to play their toon and have a bad attitude.. we do not want you in our guild. We strive to have a good, fun atmosphere. If you are someone who used to be this way and is working on it, we do want you. We want to help you grow as a person and with our team. We do not mind having a little work. We also do NOT bully in any form or fashion, we work together to become better. If this is not how you play then do not bother reading any further. About us - Socials (In guild they are called Dark Malitia) are more then welcome! We have a super casual raid Monday nights! - We reside on Hyjal server(PvE) which is well populated without wait queues - Very active discord server with Raidbots skip-the-queue feature for all guildies to run sims, top gear, stat weights, etc along with a music bot to share your taste with friends - Fun guild events held throughout the week including older Legion raid clears for leggos and M+ Fridays (consistent high keys!) - We have a PvP team that does BGs, 2v2s, 3v3s etc. We are currently recruiting for this so if you are not a raider type person and you love PvP, we totally can make that happen! - We maintain a focused and calm atmosphere throughout the raid in order to be effective with the 6 hours a week we are given together - Our goal is to get into mythic and down as much as possible, we don't care about "Cutting Edge" or "Server Firsts" Raid Schedule - Wed & Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm (PST) Raid Progress - WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Darkness+Ascended - Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/hyjal/Darkness%20Ascended - 11/11 (H) 1/11 (M) BT What We Expect - Mature, dedicated individuals who are able to take jokes, have a great attitude, work well as a team & enjoy playing the game - Show up prepared with gems/enchants/consumables - Can dedicate to the raid schedule & give notice when absent - Have raid awareness. They know not to stand in the fire! - Those who can be objective and want to learn and grow with us as a team - People who are not afraid to have constructive criticism, people in this guild have been raiding/have played multiple toons and know what they are talking about. Recruitment Wishlist Will make exceptions for the right fit! - Death Knight DPS (High) - Druid rDPS (Very High) - Monk DPS (High) - Paladin DPS (High) - Priest DPS (Disc is acceptable) (Very High) - Warrior DPS (Very High) *Any swing dps that can go heals/tank have a higher chance of working out.* When joining <Darkness Ascended> you should know - We would like you to be at least the item level of 955+ (at least 1.3-1.5m DPS) - We do make exceptions for the right individual* - We will try to have a conversations/try and get to know you a bit before even jumping into guild stuff, be prepared for this. If you are going to be part of this guild we may as well get familiar. - As a trial you will be given equal loot priority after attending 2 consecutive raids (having to leave early during your first trial or not being able to make it etc. makes your trial longer.) *What we mean by the right individual is we want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves. We do not rude or negative vibes spread around the guild nor do we want the elitist mentality. We are all very capable of finding other guilds that may be farther progressed but we choose to stay for the environment and the people here. The guild contains of a special kind of WoW player, we are not causal but we are not hardcore either. It is a game, we treat it as such. If you feel you are one of these special WoW gamers do not be afraid to contact us despite our needs. We love and want like minded individuals, social or raider. Thank you for your interest! Recruiter Contacts Darkness Guild Master/Recruiter/Raid Lead: Oreiya - Battle.net: Astirrays#1997 - Discord: @Oreiya#7838Oreiya145 9m
10m Brewmaster/Veng DH LF Guild I currently work 3rd shift which was the reason i had to stop mid tier, but now irl has calm down am ready to try to finish this tier before bfa. I have 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 M experience on my brewmaster. I also have a DH 961 and working on a bdk 930ish. Am looking for a morning 9am- 1pm EST or early afternoon 5pm- 10pm EST guild and faction doesn't matter too me. https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Ra%C3%AEnmaker https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Bakayoke Rainmaker#11317Bakayoke6 10m
10m [H]Schema - 4/11M Hyjal LFM Schema is a 6 hour a week semi-hardcore raiding guild on Hyjal-US. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30 - 11:30 PST as well as running an optional farm/alt raid on Wednesday and M+ throughout the week. We are looking for a couple new members to fill our ranks and continue progression in Antorus as well as building for BfA. Our current needs are: Ranged DPS: medium Melee DPS: high Heals: medium Tank: low Any exceptional candidates would certainly be considered, so please feel free to reach out regardless of our recruiting status for your class/spec if you think we would be a good fit. About Schema Schema was formed out of a merger of a couple of guilds near the end of Nighthold and consists of members who have been raiding together for most of this expansion and who have a history of high end raiding dating back to vanilla. Our membership consists of those looking for efficient progression with a WoW/life balance - a number of our members have families and are only looking to commit to a 6 hour raid schedule. Raid Expectations We expect players to take pride in their class and play. Reviewing your logs, and understanding the intricacies of your rotation to maximize output. That said we also prioritize guild progression over personal parses - no one cares if you were parsing orange if the mechanics aren't getting done, and people are more likely to recognize a player for executing raid mechanics rather than an exceptional parse. We provide flasks and food and repairs. We distribute loot using guild masterloot and RCLootCouncil, prioritizing loot towards improving the output of the raid as a whole. We run Angry Assignments for encounter notes, and WeakAuras for some encounter specifics. Logs/Progress raider.io - https://raider.io/guilds/us/hyjal/Schema warcraftlogs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/328227/ Contact Senzza#11409 Environment#1524 Nerkul#1657 Zangheili#1931Senzza9 10m
13m Returning Raider for BFA Hey everyone So renewed my game time after being inactive for several months. Looking for a guild to call home for BFA. Haven't been able to properly raid this expansion but seeking to get back into semi - hardcore to hardcore raiding again. I do have experience with endgame content. Been raiding since Vanilla all the way up to Warlords of Draenor. I don't have any logs unfortunately anymore since the last time I quit I thought I was going to be done with wow but lets be honest it always pulls us back one way or the other. My raid times are pretty much open, working from home has given me that advantage. Timezone that I live in is PST so would like to find something close to that. Also not opposed to faction changing but would only contemplate changing for the right guild. Raven#16174-Battle.net Raven#9965 - DiscordKioko21 13m
13m [H][US][CRUSHRIDGE]<ROFLSTOMP> LFM ROFLSTOMP is a really close group of core raiders who have been raiding together since 2005. We are looking to add a few more members to our team for mythic progression. Raid Progression: 7/11M 30% on Vari Raid Times: Monday and Wednesday 6:15PM -9:30PM PST. We only raid 2 nights so we ask that people respect others time during raid. Come prepared do your job! Recruitment: (listed in priority) Exceptional Healers, Exceptional DPS I prefer to chat over BNet so please add me or Mcbandwire to discuss more. My BNet - Swaay#1232 or Mcbandwire#1321Swaay1 13m
14m █★█Tyranny US#80 11/11M tank/healer█★█ Tyranny is recruiting for Legion Progression in Antorus the Burning Throne. We are specifically looking for a Resto Shaman for Argus progression. It is an immediate need. Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11M US #80 Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9M US #67 Nighthold: 10/10M US #82 ToV: 3/3M EN: 7/7M Website: http://www.tyranny-guild.com Application: http://tyranny-guild.com/tyranny/?page_id=27 Officer Battle Tags: Strafe (Skroesec): Strife#1977 Tulani: Tulani#1464 ╔══════╗ RAID TIMES ╚══════╝ Progression Hours: 8pm - 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday (4 days, 16 hours). After Progression: Usually just Tuesday/Wednesday. Optional or off other nights. ╔════════════════════╗ CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS ╚════════════════════╝ ALL TANKS AND DPS, but specifically: Blood Death Knight Brewmaster Monk Guardian Druid Hunter DPS Warrior Warlock Holy Paladin Restoration Shaman **WE WILL REVIEW all applicants so feel free to apply even if your class isn't listed!** ╔═════╗ ABOUT US ╚═════╝ Tyranny has continuously progressed at the highest level as a home to mature-minded players who want to efficiently raid the latest content since Tier 4 in 2006. For 16 hours a week we strive to raid the latest content at the highest level possible, progress rapidly, and achieve high US rankings status. Tyranny is one of the most organized guilds you will ever encounter. We are known for the meticulous planning of our strategies and orderly operation of our guild. We believe that professional-level organization maximizes our ability to progress through content most efficiently on our 16 hour schedule. As a hardcore progression guild, we seek to compete among the best US guilds. We believe our organization gives us an advantage that our competitors do not enjoy, and in the process we have an incredible amount of fun. See our front pages? That's us. Tyranny's long history comes from our collective dedication to the guild as an idea. The raiders in Tyranny, past and present, want the guild to thrive, not just for their own benefit, but because they believe in the guild, the friends they've made here, and how only together we an acheive our collective goals. We recruit people who share this philosophy: in essence, raiding as a team sport. If you like to kill hard bosses quickly, play with extremely competent players, be part of a guild whose success is measured in years, with a strong community in and out of multiple games, incredibly active forums and deep strategic planning, then we are the guild for you. ╔════════════════╗ PROGRESSION (25-player) ╚════════════════╝ Tyranny has been the realm first 25-player and US Top 100 Guild since Sunwell in 2008. From Burning Crusade to the present day we have had a long string of successes such as: Tier 18 / Hellfire Citadel (US 78th) Tier 17 / Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry (US 96) Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14H (US 19th) -> Every boss killed was US Top 10 or 20 Heroic Throne of Thunder 13/13H (US 49th) Heroic Tier 14 16/16H (US 32nd) Heroic Dragon Soul 8/8H (US 37th). Heroic Firelands 7/7H (US 75th). Heroic ICC and Heroic Lich King (US 72nd). Yogg+0 "Death's Demise" (US 78th) M'uru and Kil'jaeden (US 70th)Thaleous132 14m
15m [H] <Would Crit That> <WOULD CRIT THAT> Horde All Purpose Guild created June 2015 by Lovithla, a long time player that enjoys all the aspects of the game - offering a taste of everything the game offers with no obligation from members to attend events created or meet game activity requirements. We get that this is just a game to have fun playing and people have actual lives. We are VERY helpful with a quirky sense of humor, appreciate alt-aholics, love achievements, offer monthly events with prizes at no obligation to attend and monthly winners of BattleNet gift cards. 600+ Members mostly adults and high amount of female players. TO JOIN: post on the Face Book [Would Crit That] page your toons name/ realm. Server: Sisters of Elune & Cenerian Circle Faction: Horde Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/wouldcritthat WoW Wiki: http://would-crit-that.wikia.com/wiki/Would_Crit_That_Wikia Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/?r=Sisters+of+Elune&n=Would+Crit+That&p=1 Gaming: Norm & Hero Raid groups / PVP / RP / Battle pet / Questing / Dungeons / Instances / Mount farming / Achivements NOTE: We generally have an average of 15 on at any given time - but realm time 7pm-1am is usually our busiest and at times we have 4 or 5 parties going at a time. We offer Free Guild TeamSpeak3 - this is less active. CURRENT LEADERSHIP : CO- GM: Sirona, Kharmahkaboom, Notfound, Skourn & Lovithla we have the following roles with a dedicated officer to create/ research/ lead events they speicalize in ... ACHIEVEMENT OFFICER MOUNT FARM OFFICER MYTHIC DUNGEON OFFICER PVP OFFICER RAID OFFICER RECRUITMENT OFFICER ROLE PLAY OFFICER SOCIAL OFFICER What we offer~ An environment of parting up frequently, very helpful and respectful people that have zero competitiveness as we focus on helping each other enjoy the game. We reward a member each month with a Free BattleNet gift card- the officers all vote on who they feel is the MOST helpful, generious, active, and engaging member. We look forward to you CONTACTING usLovithla1 15m
15m 963 FDK LFG Late night or weekdends preferred. Add discord for questions Mello#9402 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/induhdkInduhdk3 15m
16m 958 Fury Warrior LFG Hello, I'm a 958 Fury warrior looking for a new (HORDE)guild to call home for the end of this xpac and for BFA. I'm 11/11H and looking for something semi-hardcore. I've raided in the past in mythic level guilds and I'm looking to get back into it! Getting married and acquiring a new job forced me to take a break but I'm now situated. I'm looking for a 2-3 raid night guild. I live on the east coast so I'd prefer times between 8pm-12pm. Can transfer at a moments notice! Thank you!Suntore6 16m
17m [H] <Atypical> 10/11 M LF Warlock or Mage! Currently looking for skilled players with good attitudes to add to our core roster. Requirements include mythic experience, 965il (bare minimum), and reliable attendance. We provide flasks, feasts, enchants, gems, and other consumables for our raiders. If you're interested, message me on bnet (quail#1772), so we can talk :) About the Guild: <Atypical> is a guild on Tichondrius (US) Horde. We were founded by both real life and in game friends and many of us have been playing together for years. We foster a positive environment where members help each other and are open to learning and criticism. Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company. The goal will always be to clear all raid bosses in a tier while it is current content. However, we will not be doing split raids or adding extra days/hours to our raid schedule. We do focus strongly on progression, pushing our limits, and healthy competition. Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7pm-10pm server (PST) Progression 11/11 N AtBT 11/11 H AtBT 10/11 M AtBT Currently Recruiting: Warlock, Windwalker Monk, Balance Druid, Hunter, Mage We are looking for all exceptional players! Please message us even if your class isn't high on the priority list, and you think you would be a good fit. Contact: You can contact us via bnet for more information: - Lys (GM): quail#1772Lysinea8 17m
19m WoW Veteran LF Mostly Casual Guild Home First off, thanks for stopping by and reading! I have played off and on since Vanilla, just about every class, and most specs. I've been a raid leader, I've been a guild leader...and now I just want to be an active, contributing member. Here's what I am looking for...hopefully nothing too far out there... Mostly adult guild Raids one or two nights during the week or weekends work too Guild that likes to raid, but isn't pushing hardcore mythic progression A group of fun, laid back folks to play with that don't take themselves or the game so serious I have to take blood pressure meds to play :) I have max level alliance and horde toons, and I am not opposed to also completely re-rolling on a new server with the right guild. If this sounds like what your guild might have to offer and you're looking for someone like me, I'd love to talk to you! Again, thanks for reading!Khirsyn1 19m
20m [A] <Proper Villains> 11/11M LFM DPS Proper Villains is recruiting! We have cleared Antorus and are 11/11M. We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week. Current Recruiting Needs: Please note: Even if we have "none" for your role below, we are always interested in exceptional players. If you think you'd fit our guild culture and are interested in joining, we encourage you to apply! DPS: We're looking for 2 exceptional ranged and 1 exceptional melee applicant! Healers: None. Tanks: None. Raid Times Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific Optional Alt Raid on Friday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific Key Guild Differentiators: Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts. Stability and Historical Progression Proper Villains' raid team has been raiding together in some shape or form for 4+ years now. We've always met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current. Our historic progression has included: Tier 20 Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M Tier 19 Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3M Nighthold: 10/10M Tier 18 Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M Tier 17 Blackrock Foundry: 10/10M Highmaul: 7/7M What We Expect From Applicants: - Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs). - Some prior raiding experience in Mythic (or old Heroic). - Ability to attend at least 90% of raids. - A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression through artifact power. All raiders should do at least one high level Mythic+ dungeon a week (high enough for maximum item level loot from the weekly cache). Raiders are also expected to complete their daily quest cache for artifact power until artifact level 75 (maximum level for Netherlight Crucible). - The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game. - Friendly, humble personality (team player). - Ability to communicate on Discord. Loot Distribution: We distribute loot via Loot Council. Website and Contacts: Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers: Useum - Discord: Aaron / Useum#7428, Bnet: Useum#1158 Wherner - Discord: Wherner#6180, Bnet: Wherner#1403Reason9 20m
20m Fresh Alliance Reroll LF members Returning to WoW for BFA? Tired of jumping from one guild to another? In a guild where people just sign on for raiding but there is no community? Want to raid seriously but on a 2 day schedule? Regardless of what your situation is, we have the answer for you... Storm, a fresh Alliance Reroll on Dalaran is opening member recruitment. While we aim to begin raiding in Legion, our true focus will be to establish a successful AotC and Mythic raiding guild for BFA. What we offer: - Dedicated officer core that is already established - Structured leveling approach to encourage/support a sense of community - Dedicated website - Private Discord server - Bags will be provided to all members - Guild Bank open for repairs - Voluntary non-raiding events scheduled weekly for all members - Very structured approach to raiding - All raids will be lead by an experienced and successful mythic raid leader What we are looking for: - Players that are committed and serious - Players that are looking to raid in BFA - Players that are looking for a community feeling within the guild, no reason to search externally for anything - Players that are looking for a permanent home Raid Schedule: Friday: 9PM - 12AM EST Saturday: 9PM - 12AM EST Sound interesting? What you're looking for? Find out more details and apply on our website: https://stormguild.enjin.com/ Recruiter214 20m
22m 960 hpal us-lightbringer ~960 pally, (11/11h, 2640 io) been back a couple months looking for a mythic guild moving into bfa. have multiple healing toons (sham, rdruid main) around 960 with previous mythic experience. Lateknight#1145 for more info.Bestease2 22m
23m <Horde> Euthanasia - LFM for Mythic ABT <Horde> Euthanasia - Bleeding Hollow We're currently to recruit a few dps (dk, balance, hunter, ret, spriest, elemental, and warlock) or a healer with a strong dps OS. Raid times are Th/Fri 9pm-12am Eastern. Looking primarily for raiders with good attitudes and willingness to work together as a team to progress through mythic ABT. Guild runs use EPGP. Feel free to contact me in game or add me to battletag waliany#1587 if you would like to chat.Airrakugor23 23m
24m 975 Sin/Sub LF Guild 975IL, 7/11M exp, 82 traits LF raiding guild anyday except fri/sat.Mutezz20 24m
26m [A] Stormrage - SoliloQuy Recruiting 6/11M Soliloquy was founded in February 2016 on korgath - Alliance, transfered to Stormrage in late 2017. We are a mythic raiding guild with a 9 hour weekly raiding schedule: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 11:00PM-2:00AM (EST - Server Time). We are currently looking to fill a few spots on our current mythic roster, as well as bolster our ranks for BFA. A welcoming guild to new players, we provide a relaxed and fun atmosphere for all guild members. If you have previous raid experience, a new raider or someone who is looking for a team that has the patience to help shape you into the player you want to be, then this may be the right guild for you. Whether you want to focus on mythic+, just socialize or if you want to expand your raid horizon for a raid team that ensures your time spent in game is spent seeing content, there is the place for you. A guild is only as strong as the team behind it, we value our community, where each individual is a valued member. No guild, small or large, can progress over the long run without a dedicated community who believe in the goals and are driven to achieve them. Current Progression 7/7H 5/7M EN 3/3H 2/3M TOV 10/10H 3/10M NH 9/9H 5/9M TOS 11/11H 6/11M ATBT Currently Recruiting (Mythic Progression Team): Tank: N/A Melee: Warrior, Shaman, DH Ranged: SPriest Healer: N/A We welcome applications from both raiders and non-raiders. We are always looking for exceptional players, so please do not hesitate to apply, even if your class isn't listed. What we offer you: A relaxed but focused raid environment that clears content as it becomes available. A fair loot system, currently we use loot council (RCLootcouncil) . We are here to kill big bad bosses, loot is the reward not the reason we raid. A relaxed but social guild overall. A community where a lot of people have enough game knowledge to help you out whenever needed - whatever the subject. What we require from you: High level of attendance. It is very important that you are able commit to our raiding schedule. We don't require 100 % attendance though so IRL interfering at times is expected and accepted. Come prepared to raids with knowledge of tactics and consumables. Ability to think on your feet on how to adapt to new content/encounters. Be motivated to improve and keep up to date with your class. A working headset with microphone. Maintain a positive attitude, and respect your guildmates. During raids it's important you can take criticism without getting offended, stand for some friendly banter, stay mature, but also know when it's time to put on your raid face and focus. If you have any questions or would like to join you can reach the GM(Xider) at Colehingley#1910. Or whisper in game Leader: Xider Officers: Bainson, Healadinz, NikorosRedmaine2 26m
29m <Concept> LF RDPS About Us <Concept> is a Hardcore raiding guild located on Tichondrius. Raiding 3 days a week we seek like-minded individuals who have the same goals as we do. Formed up at the end of Tomb, we have met our first goal of AOTC week one. Our expectations are to achieve Cutting-Edge as quickly as possible each tier and rank higher each kill as we do so. Expectations for Raiders Attendance: 95% for raiders, 100% for trials (Emergencies Happen) Prepared: Come with your A-game and all consumables required Knowledge: Of your class and the encounters presented to us Team Player: Focus on boss kills not loot and your parses, take constructive criticism Willingness to sit for a better class to be brought in for a kill What we offer you Fair Loot Distribution: Loot Council based on attendance and needs Roster of mythic-caliber players (25 Core, 5 bench) Activity outside of raid Raid Days/Times Tue/Wed/Thu 6-9 pm PST (Server) (Battle For Azeroth Schedule) Tue/Wed/Thu 6-9 pm PST (Server) Battle For Azeroth Guild Changes More hours at the start of tier to accommodate splits Split Runs (1 Alt Minimum, 2 preferred) PTR work will be done by officers (raiders encouraged) Recruitment Needs Resto Shaman (High) Holy/Disc Priest (Medium) Contact Us Herc GM Herc#1566 Falselight Officer Eclipse#1443 Stonx Officer Stonx#11401 Prevent Officer Mwc#11151Hercology31 29m
31m Looking for daytime guild Hello, I'm currently 962 on this toon. Looking to get back into hardcore- semi hardcore raiding. I took a break from it this expansion because of work and I wanted to raid with some old friends. My work schedule is going to be changing in a few weeks so I need to find a day time guild. Prefer to start any time 3:30pm to 7:00pm, when my schedule does change I will be free anytime between 8:30am to 10pm. Looking to get back into mythic raiding. hardcore or semi hardcore Horde or Ally, either is fine. My raiding history: MoP is when I started and I had a friend who brought me into Heroic SoO at the time. I wasn't the greatest but I learned quickly, and became one of their better players. In WoD I started Highmaul with the same guild and it fell apart shortly after Mythic Butcher. My new guild progressed semi quickly through BrF and HFC and I raided with them all the way through the end of WoD. That is when I took a break and only did heroic in Legion. I love to compete, so I spend a vast majority of my free time in this game learning the ins and outs of the classes I play. I raided semi-hardcore in WoD, never fully cleared the raids but was 8/10m BRF and 11/13m HFC. This was on my shadow priest. I've only raided Heroic this expansion, mostly on my shadow priest. Recently on my enhance shaman. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15353034/10/ EN https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/700142/8/ those are my shadow priest logs in HFC https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/moulder these are my enhance logs, I've only been playing it for about 2 months. I'm willing to play either of these specs, and im comfortable playing them at a high level. I put in tons of time to learn the class. btag is JakeMoulder#1489, hit me up with any questions. Thanks!Moulder1 31m
36m Origin 9/11M - LF RDps/Heals <Origin> - Shu'halo US [H] Progression: 11/11H 9/11M Raiding since Siege of Orgrimmar, and regularly since HFC, <Origin> offers cutting edge mythic raid progression for all who are interested and possess the necessary skill. You can expect the following from our guild: - A friendly, yet competitive atmosphere - A tight knit community that is welcoming to newcomers - An active schedule. We have two raid teams that don't have overlapping schedules. There is always something going on in <Origin> for you to do. - An environment that encourages you to be your very best In addition to being a cutting edge guild, we take pride in our strong sense of community. We are much more than just a raid team. We are a group of friends that are open to those who wish to be included, a home for those who like to enjoy the game with a little company, and most importantly, a community that sticks together through thick and thin. It is for these reasons that Origin offers an experience like no other. Come join in on the fun! Raid Times: Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST Monday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST Currently in need of all exceptional raiders for upcoming Antorus progression! We consider any class/spec for our raid team. We do take an extensive look at logs, and dps spots are quite competitive. Apply if you're interested. We will pay the xfer cost for applicants with exceptional logs and similar progress. Extra consideration for: Strong Rdps DK Heals Contact: Reputation#11768 Gluteuszebra#1811 Please contact me with any questions you have, I'll be happy to answer! Other Information/Resources: WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/shu-halo/Origin WarcraftLogs Page: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6917 Website: https://www.originraiding.net/ (Application located here!)Reputation368 36m
37m <LYL> 7/11 M LF Range DPS <Lose Your Life> US - Lightbringer EST. 2004 Are you interested in serious progression in heroic and mythic content? Do you seek not just a guild but a place to make friends? Do you want to clear mythic content while still maintaining a healthy raid atmosphere? What's your favorite kind of cookie and why is it chocolate chip? Have you ever had a dream about joining a guild that has the seriousness and skill to clear content and things are going well but then suddenly everyone is naked and micro managing the food buffs and forcing you to dance for 30 secs before you are allowed to brush your teeth? No? Me either….. If you answered 'yes', 'no', 'maybe?', or 'ok this is a little too weird for me', to any of these questions, please apply to <Lose Your Life> ! We're currently seeking ranged DPS, but all applicants are welcome to our guild! Raid info & Current Progression: Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 EST | (Time Zone Conversion 8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST |6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST ) 7/11 M Antorus Heroic AOTC for EN, Nighthold, ToV, ToS, and Antorus | 7/7 M EN 5/10 M NH 5/9M ToS We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot. Since it’s late in the tier new raiders are given a EP signing bonus upon invite. Apply @ www.loseyourlife.com For more information or questions reach out to *Bnet* -Stinggar#1176 or Darann#1686 *Discord* - Sting#5237 or Darann#3829Sugarvenom53 37m
37m Proudmoore <Karma Gaming> LFM Raid 2. <Karma Gaming> is recruiting-Casual, progression w/o raiding overkill. We are looking to fill our second raid team. Looking for 2 more Healers, pref a shaman or monk, but will also work with offers. We run Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Server time (Pacific) Second raid team is currently 11/11 Heroic, will be working into Mythic as well once we are prepared. Casuals are also welcome to join us in the guild as we are friendly people who value having a good time. We are also very active outside of raiding, with Mythic+, pvp, and karaoke on Discord every now and then. We are mostly a late night guild. If interested feel free to add me on btag= Windarian#1628 or reach out to me in game on either Windarian or Darkbright with either a whisper or in game mail. I will return your replies as soon as possible. Thank you for your time in reading.Darkbright3 37m
39m Astral 11/11M (9hrs) - Lock, Havoc + More! <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) Currently Recruiting: - Ranged DPS: Hunter, Mage, Shadow Priest or Warlock - Melee: Rogue, WW Monk, Demon Hunter or Warrior - Healer: Discipline Priest (possibly Mistweaver) - ANY exceptional players With Legion cleared and now shifting towards preparations for BfA, class needs are a bit flexible. Please check with an officer if your role isn't listed. Website: www.astralguild.com Potential applicants should have previous mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below. Schedule: - Tuesday: 9pm - 12am EST - Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST - Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST We do not add additional days or extend hours. About Us: <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our founding members are comprised of long-time hardcore raiders who have been playing together since TBC. Our officer core have extensive US top 10 experience as officers/GMs. Our members have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 10 kills and achievements. We have since settled into a more relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain our former hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation. Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive. Current Progression: - 11/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne - 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras - 10/10 Mythic The Nighthold - 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare What to Expect from Us: We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment. What We Offer: - A stable roster and constructive raid environment - Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience - Guild repairs for mains and alts - Full guild bank support: Repairs, enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, etc. - Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups - Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together. Our Expectations: - High attendance (90%+) - Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role - Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism - Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement Contacts: Recruit Lead: Daniika (Daniika#1445) Officers: Terra (Terra#1216), Unsu (Unsu#1515), Malv (Malv#11394)Daniika179 39m
44m [H][HYJAL] <RESISTANCE> 9/11 ABT About us: <Resistance> is an established raiding guild looking for experienced raiders for our Mythic progression team. The team fosters both a good level of competitive drive and sense of humor. Most raiders have been around since Vanilla/BC and thus have a wealth of knowledge for new and veteran players. We are looking for committed raiders who can guarantee their attendance to the raids. Culture: We contain a group of mature raiders who have a passion for mythic progression, we aim to provide a drama free and relaxed environment to raid in. We take suggestions seriously and encourage communication between members and officers. We monitor raider’s performance, attitude, and provide them with constructive feedback if necessary. Raid Schedule: Wednesday 7:00pm – 9:00PM PST Friday 7:00pm – 10:00pm PST Saturday 7:00pm – 10:00pm PST Wednesday: Is our farm night (optional but highly recommended) Friday & Saturday: Progression nights. (Currently extending on Aggramar so Wednesdays are off days until further notice) Previous and current progression: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M Trial of Valor - 3/3N | 3/3H | 3/3M Nighthold - 10/10N | 10/10H | 9/10M Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N | 9/9H | 8/9M Antorus - 11/11N | 11/11H | 9/11M Current Recruitment Needs: > Tanks: Death Knight/Monk/Druid(High) > Healers: Priest(Low) > Melee: Rogue/Monk/DH (HIGH) > Ranged: Druid (High) (We will consider all exceptional applicants, even if your class isn’t specifically listed) How to contact us: If you would like to join Resistance or have any questions please add the battle tags below: Recruitment Officer: Litebright#1533 (Shredder) *Discord: Nudesornah#8890* Guild leader: CKBEAST#1849 (Pookki) Officers: Bear#1696 (Seiton) & Drood#11188 (Brèwslèe)Shredder29 44m
45m Mythic US ~50th Guild Recruiting for BFA Hello there, a medium sized group of friends and I are forming another guild for the new expansion. We have formed several guilds over the years. Our guilds are casual in schedule and semi-hardcore in results. The guild will be made on tichondrius before bfa's release Many of us have raided within the top 20 US bracket, some even reaching into the top 10 and 5 brackets. However, we have decided to take wow less seriously and play on a seasonal basis. We play for progression. This means that any large lulls in Blizzard's release schedule of raids typically provoke us into breaks. We don't raid extensive farm content, but we are always ready for the release of new raids and have usually performed at a level somewhere in the US 50-100 bracket. We have led guilds in the 20-30 range, but that took much more work than we are willing to put in this time around. Our goals: Clear all mythic content within 2-3 months. Have a friendly and fun environment to raid in No headaches from subpar performers holding the group back Make friendships that span games and sometimes bleed into everyday life (lol) Have a raiding schedule that is commensurate to a person with a life outside of WoW TL;DR We don’t expect everyone to read the entire statement above, but it is there if you would like to hear a bit about our guild without having to wait for an interview. If you are interested in joining please fill out this extremely short application: https://goo.gl/forms/qmLuFtYSzofHEu1c2Caperx13 45m
45m 975 aff lock looking for guild 975 Aff lock 7/11m LF same progressed guild or further. Guild on Arthas fell apart and decided they no longer wish to continue mythic progression. Morph#11368Morphh11 45m
47m 966+ versatile shaman 9/11mythic xp 966+ shaman here looking for a mythic progression guild. Would prefer a guild with at least 7/11mythic AtBT on farm. Looking for a great guild to go in to BfA with. I can play all 3 specs well but I very much prefer to DPS. I can play ele or enhance but currently my enhance set out DPS's my ele gear by a significant amount as I don't have one of my BiS legendaries for ele nor the elemental pantheon trinket and I prefer the enhance rotation at the moment. Looking for raid times during the week starting around or after 8:30 PM EST. I have XP with 9/11M and have seen a little bit of the aggramar fight, as well as extensively watched strat videos for argus. Would prefer cutting edge before BfA drops but I would like to see another clear or two of the other bosses to get gear the rest of the way up to speed. I'm only leaving my guild now because it is no longer actively raiding due to an empty roster. My Bnet tag is CLKKudos#1424. I don't have any personal logs as my GM only privately logs and I never felt the need to (until now lol). Feel free to add me anytime. I'm currently Horde on Laughing Skull but willing to Xfer to new server pending a trial with a new guild. Thanks!Nerbeast2 47m
47m ⚡[A] Velocity 9/11M- Day/Morning Raid ⚡ ... Hello! This is Starby from Velocity. We're a daytime Mythic raiding guild on Sargeras looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players. The goal of Velocity is to take down mythic bosses and have fun doing it. We believe the two are not mutually exclusive! Our focus right now is pushing for CE. We’re searching for like-minded players who are interested in playing at a high level in a laid-back environment. If you can joke around, then focus up when you need to; this is the guild for you. Our core is composed of veteran raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. We have a solid core for our dream team – we’re searching for a few more to help round us out! [A] <Velocity> 9/11M, 11/11H – (5/9M 7/10M 7/7M) Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs Recruitment Needs Melee – DK!!! Rogue, Warrior, Monk, Enh Ranged DPS – Hunter, Ele Sham, Mage, Warlock Healers - Resto Shammy (flex). Disc Priest* Tank – Flex All roles - The flexier, the better! Note: We are primarily looking for ranged DPS and a flex Resto Shammy, but we will consider any good player. Requirements Players with some mythic raiding experienced is preferred. Looking for players that are geared and ready to jump into mythic content straight away or very soon. Attendance We are a guild of dedicated and ambitious players. Commitment to our raid times is mandatory. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders are required to communicate any tardiness or absences via a Discord channel or through tells with an officer. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up! Trial Period Three weeks from start date or 9 consecutive days demonstrating attendance and play. Start date begins on the 1st raid day you are present. What you can expect from us: Dedicated leadership, communication, well defined goals, and a sense of community. Apart from raiding we also run M+ with each other every week. What we expect from you: 90% Attendance. Players who can survive and react to mechanics while excelling at their role of damage or healing. Many players struggle to do one, we are looking for both. Apart from this, just be a friendly player who’s always striving to improve. It might also be a good idea to bring a sense of humor. If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. Or you can go old school and send in-game mail to Starby-Sargeras or Foxshine-Sargeras! Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. =) BNET Fox#1713 (GM) Peach#1423 (Officer) Ezmaya#1410 (Officer) Discord Fox#7009 Starby#8682Starby217 47m
48m 967 bear lf 6/11+ M guild. Deets inside. As title states, I'm looking for a guild that's at LEAST 6/11M (assuming you have sub 20% Kin pulls). I returned to WoW just before Argus released, and I'm getting back in to the swing of things. My current guild is fantastic, just not the right fit for me. They're progressing at a much faster rate than I am currently capable of, and their skill just outweighs my own, which lead to me being replaced (understandably so, and I have no hard feelings). I've not played a druid before this tier (was a prot warrior/ blood DK before I had my 4 year break). I took my benching from my previous team very seriously, and have pushed myself to get better and better, recently breaking in to the purple parse team (no luffas or shoulders needed). I'm still improving, via research, repetition, mythic Antorus pugs, regearing, etc etc. My history: November 2004 player. Vanilla Raiding: MC, Ony, ZG, BWL, AQ20, up to C'Thun in 40, and 3 wings Naxx. BC Raiding: All content, up to M'uru (did not kill KT pre-BT). Guild disbanded due to M'uru being a nightmare. WotLK: Took a break. Was burnt out. Casually raided. Cata: Heroic BWD, Heroic T4, Heroic BoT (I Can't Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am included), Heroic FL, Heroic Dragon Soul (top 5 prot warrior parses globally on Spine and Madness) all cleared. MoP: Heroic 25m MSV (server second Cutting Edge) Heroic 25m Heart and 3/4 Heroic 25m ToES (guild drama made me decide I was done, started my break at this point). WoD: Did not play Legion: Came back just as Argus dropped, currently 6/11M with 5% wipes (multiple times) on Kin. My needs: I need a team that starts between 10:30 and 11:30 CST (8:30-9:30 PST, 11:30 and 12:30 EST), raiding between 8 and 12 hours. This is due to work. I am also set on 6/11M or further in terms of guild progress. I would really like CE for this tier, and don't have time to restart at 1/11. I will consider farther progressed guilds, obviously, but I do ask that you bear with while I research the fights and take an attempt or two to get a feel for the fight. About me: I'm a chill dude. I'm grown with a kid and one on the way. I have a career. I just want to blow off some steam and murder bosses with some chill people. Progress is important, but enjoying my team is equally as important. I will ALWAYS try to improve my gameplay. I take criticism to heart and take constructive criticism very well. I ask questions, I learn and I improve. If you feel that I would be a good fit to your team, please hit me up. You can add me on bnet at nine3cubed#1740. Thanks in advance for reading this wall of text.Brofessional1 48m
49m 10/11M Guild LF DPS FOR MYTHIC ARGUS <Fresh> of Baelgun/Doomhammer-Alliance is a mythic raiding guild recruiting for the last boss in Antorus and then for B.f.A! At the moment we are 10/11M and intent on progressing further. We are looking to build an even more competitive raiding team to push through high end content whilst maintaining a more casual, but competitive raid atmosphere. Since Cata this group has pushed to be one of the best guilds on the server and will continue to do so through Legion . We are currently recruiting competitive DPS and healers to fill our ranks and push for top server/world rankings, with consideration for excellent tanks. All veteran raid spots are earned through attendance and performance. Raid times: Tuesday - 7:00-10:00pm (PST) Wednesdays - 7:00-10:00pm (PST) Thursday - 7:00-10:00pm (PST) If you have any questions about the guild or want to talk add one of the following real id's, or ideally apply at http://keepitfresh.enjin.com GM: Sylentdeth#1230 Raid Lead: Nefzen#1557 Recruitment Officer Taalisman#1695 (discord Nate#6136)Natethebear0 49m
50m 965 Holy Priest LF 4/11M+ Ally Guild ---- LF>=04/11M+ Ally Guild Ony ---- 100% Focused on PvE Progress Friendly attitude, cooperative and very competitive personality. Expecting progress, Completing this content and Have fun. =) 1. Times available & time zone: Mon: 5:00pm to 9:30pm PST (7:00pm to :11:30pm CST) 8:00pm to 12:30am EST Tue: 5:00pm to 9:30pm PST (7:00pm to :11:30pm CST) 8:00pm to 12:30am EST Wed: 5:00pm to 9:30pm PST (7:00pm to :11:30pm CST) 8:00pm to 12:30am EST Thu: 5:00pm to 9:30pm PST (7:00pm to :11:30pm CST) 8:00pm to 12:30am EST Fri: bad command or filename Sat: bad command or filename Sun: bad command or filename 2. Server preference: Sargeras 3. Faction preference: Ally 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: 01/11M on different toon with pug 6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/cicuta 7. Contact info: cicuta#1960 8. Anything else: 100% attendance warranted Always all consumables in my bags.Cicuta3 50m
51m [H] 4/11M 7yr guild LFM Legion raiding ... Looking for a serious raiding team that truly values your happiness? We may be the home for you! ▬▬▬ About Us TM is a PvE-oriented guild with a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere and a friendly, mature community. Prior to WoD, we've focused primarily on 10m raiding & fielded multiple teams for years. We are now oriented towards Mythic (20m) raiding. Off-night activities include: M+, BGs, achv/mog/pet runs, & more. We also play together outside of WoW -- Overwatch, D3, Steam, Hearthstone, mobile games, etc -- and offer social events like our yearly Secret Santa (in-game & IRL) and a guild fantasy football league! We have been an active guild on the server for 7 years under the same caring, experienced leadership. Although we push to finish the latest content & appreciate server competition, we feel having a good time with each other is of utmost importance. As laid-back adults with busy schedules during the day, we look forward to both pleasant and efficient groups. ▬▬▬ Schedule ... Please note that for core spots we expect high attendance on all 3 main nights and ask our raiders to be logged in at least 10 min before. *We clear Normals on Fridays at the same time while there's still a need for it.. ▬▬▬ Recruitment Criteria As a well-established, tight-knit community, we're recruiting for long-term core spots. That said, we welcome casuals & part-time raiders (ie rotating work schedules) too. The ideal recruit: 18+ required, 21+ preferred Respectful, friendly, & mature Continuously works on improving gear & performance Able to give advance notice of availability Understands his/her class well & keeps up with changes If a hybrid class, maintains a DPS set & is comfortable using it when needed Shares our goal of enjoyable progression Comfortable with constructive criticism/feedback For immediate Mythic raid positions we would prefer Mythic (or pre-6.0 Heroic) experienced players. Normal/Heroic spots are open for those less experienced and/or more casual. ♦Recruitment for Legion is open to ALL classes!♦ However, we are most interested in the following: Mythic Team rDPS: hunter / elemental > balance > others HEALS: priest / druid > others mDPS: DH / enhance / DK > warrior / rogue > others TANK: war / DK > others Updated 4/17. All exceptional players would be considered regardless of class/spec. Skill and personality are more important to us. If we're a good fit, we'll make it work! ▬▬▬ Contact Info & Where To Apply Officers: Critolis, Ripndip, Slagrazor For more details or to apply, visit us at http://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment For any questions, feel free to whisper any of us listed above or /who and ask for an officer. Battletag info available upon request. For quicker responses outside of WoW, please send PMs on our website or e-mails to metalocaguild@gmail.com. Replies here will be checked regularly as well. If you prefer to leave us your btag privately, click on Contact Us on our website and leave us your info there. Alternatively, we could have an officer be available to chat live via Enjin or Google Hangouts. Our GM's Discord info is Crit#2960. Disclaimer TM has been a successful guild for years because we're friends as well as teammates. If you're not willing to take both the ups and downs together (including the wipe-a-thons of new bosses) or if you are only here for the professor plums and not the camaraderie, please don't waste your time or ours. We're in it for the long run, and you should be too! ...Ripndip395 51m
51m <Toast> 5/11M late night group LFM!!! Toast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through ABT and on to BFA. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern). Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule. Currently our group is 5/11M We are currently seeking: DPS: High need of all melee classes with any exceptional DPS spec desired. Also could use some highly skilled range DPS. Healers: Holy Pally, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Druid (having competitive dps or tank OS is highly desirable). Accepting exceptional applicants of any class/spec regardless of need always. To be considered, applicants must: - be 955+ equipped and itemized (exceptions for situations like convergence/arcano crystal dropping ilvls) - 75+ concordance levels in your main spec weapon - have all relevant legendaries for their Main spec - have logs ready for review - have a great mythic raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve. - Some of our team push keys regularly and have ranked as high as US 50 this xpac for M+. Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team going into BFA. If interested please contact: Wonka#1307 or apply at toastguild.comWonk130 51m
52m [A]US-Earthen Ring Avant Guard LF heal/tanks Avant Guard is a small guild that is attempting to start doing more dungeons and raids, anyone is welcome to join but we are short on tanks and healers. Whisper/mail Grodrack or me(Ahpuch) and we'll get you set up. Edit: MST time zone.Ahpuch1 52m
53m 967 Warlock Looking for 1-2 Day Raiding Guild As titled. I am looking for a guild that raids between Friday-Monday . Logs can be found below. Tuesday-Thursday do not work for me at all and I cannot be flexible about that. I am also staying Alliance, so that part is non-negotiable as well. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/romeslah I am 11/11m on my main as a tank but am very well-versed with ranged mechanics as a result of doing fight strategies and log analysis. I am not necessarily looking for a guild that is comparably progressed, but rather one with a laid back, but efficient, raiding environment where people are not afraid to confront and help each other in a professional manner to advance the raid. Please leave your information here and I will contact you. Links will suffice since I personally don't like recruiters that don't even look at the applicants and just spam their guild information. I would also like to be able to trial cross server, if possible, but this is not going to be a deal breaker.Romeslah22 53m
54m LF 970+ raiders, have core spots! My guilds/teams. Join them and kill stuff! We will not guarantee any new recruits mounts at this point. Synthesis (Weekday): Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (WCL US48) - No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up. Synthesis (Weekend): Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (RI US 191) - No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up. Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43 _____________________________________________________________ Synthesize (Weekend): Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST 8/11M - Raid Leader - Feral Druid w/Tank OS (unlikely we'll use) - Mage x 1 - Spriest w/Disc or Holy OS (unlikely we'll use) - Retribution Paladin w/Holy OS (Kiwi wants a ret, make her happy) - Holy Paladin x 1 - Boomkin x 1 - Rogue x 1 Synthesize (Weekday): Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST 6/11M - Mage x 2 - Hunter x 2 - Elemental Shaman (w/Resto OS) Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1 Turalyon is the server & we are EST. Discord: Sieara#6473 Btag: Sieara#1968 Discord: Fiolated#9828 Btag: shinks50#1291 Using rankings from WCL that exclude OC realms or Raider.IO. Wowprogress doesn't remove duplicate guilds so ranks are very skewed and inaccurate.Sìeara27 54m
55m 967 prot pally lfg 3/11m 3/11m prefer 10pm-1amcst Friday and Saturday or 9-11 during the week Pyrastin#1781Pyrastine5 55m
56m 970 Mythic Tank LF M+/Raiding Mature Guild I'm looking for a 2-night a week raiding guild with players who are still interested in mythic+ as well. I prefer PST raid times, between 7 and 11pm. I am willing to server transfer and/or faction transfer. I am over 40 and would really like to find a guild of fellow "old timers" for raiding and mythic+ content. I'm a veteran since Vanilla and my passion is tanking. Although I am willing to dps, preferably on my shaman, for raid content. My current roster of tanks includes the following: 970 Vengeance DH 969 Guardian Druid (primary mythic raid tank) 962 Brewmaster 956 Prot Paladin 952 Blood DK 900~ Prot Warrior (after the nerf, he was shelved) I also have a 955 enhancement shaman and a 942 affliction warlock. Reply to the post or contact me in-game, Symfony#1816.Reavir3 56m