Guild Recruitment

Nov 22, 2010 Please Do Not Bump Threads Hello all, We understand this is a Guild Recruitment forum and posters here want to make sure their threads are visible. With that said, we want to remind you all that repeatedly bumping threads is a violation of our Forum Guidelines. Forum threads with active discussions are meant to remain at the top of the forums so players can easily find them, however, circumventing this by simply adding "bump" to a thread can result in the removal of one's posting privileges. This includes the same individual bumping a thread repeatedly, or multiple people taking turns bumping a thread. We'd like to keep this forum as clean and useful as possible, and appreciate your help in assisting us to that end. Forum Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/902031049#2 ...Zarhym0 Nov 22, 2010
Jul 25 Basic Recruitment Etiquette + Post Template ** NOTE: Do not post your ad as a reply to this thread. It's a great example of not being able to follow directions and likely a down vote from any credible recruiter. ** ______________ Here are some tips for getting your recruitment post noticed and cutting through a lot of the spam to find your right fit. Copy & paste this template to your post if you're looking for a guild. Explanation of each field follows. Additionally, listing your class/spec, progression, and a brief description of what you're looking for in the subject/title line of your post will expedite this process for recruiters. 1. Times available & time zone: 2. Server preference: 3. Faction preference: 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: 5. Current progression/experience: 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: 8. Anything else: 1. Times/time zones! Remember to post what times you are available, any times you are not available, or if your schedule is flexible at all. Too many times people post, "I need a guild that can work with my schedule," and then never bother to post their availability! Include your time zone as well. 2. Server preference: PvE, PvP, or RP? Is this 100% set in stone, or are you flexible? If you're not willing to transfer off-server, you should probably be posting on your realm-specific forum. 3. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde? Any flexibility? This means you too, Doubleagent! 4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: Are you wanting to raid seven days a week, eight hours a day with only bio breaks every two hours? Or do you need something more laid back, but still efficient? Or do you just want to sign on every other week or so? 5. Current progression/experience: Are you brand new to the game and have no idea what BoE means? Or have you been through multiple tiers and are just coming back to the game? Adding these details will help recruiters narrow down potential applicants and increase your chances of finding a good fit. Because the majority of this forum is populated by raiders, giving more details on what you are currently doing to improve your gear/play style will help sell a recruiter on a person who may not have quite as much experience or gear as the recruiter initially wanted. 6. If you are trying to go hardcore/semi-hardcore and have recent parses, link them! Why bother accepting and declining a million Btag requests just for them to ask for this basic info? 7. Contact info: Do you prefer guilds to respond within your thread, to an email address, or by adding your Btag? This will also help you narrow down guild choices if a cut and paste spammer chooses to ignore your preference! 7. UPDATE YOUR POST: If you do happen to find a home (yay you!), please do the forums a favor and update your original post to reflect your transferred/new guild status. Old/necro'd threads getting bumped by spam wastes everyone's time. 8. If it's not going to work out or you change your mind, simply say so. Recruiters are often only recruiting for one or two positions and may decline others if you accept an offer. If you vanish (delete/transfer) without a trace, they're left wondering if they still need to hold the spot. In the meantime, other applicants may have moved on and now the recruiter is back to square one, except now more frustrated and fed up. Recruiters will appreciate the few seconds it takes to shoot them a note before you peace out. 8a. Additionally, if someone adds your BattleTag and you can tell fairly early on that it's not going to work out, a simple, "Thanks, but I'm not interested," before removing them from your list makes everyone's life a little easier. TL;DR: It doesn't have to be a novel, but a little effort (and politeness) on both sides goes a long way. Cheers! ______________ ** Want to know if you're the victim of a drive by spray-and-pray spammer? Click the yellow down arrow by the character name on the left hand side of the post box, then click 'View Posts' -- it's a quick, simple way to see if someone took the time to tailor their message to your post (i.e. s/he actually read it) versus copy pasta. ** ______________ If you have any feedback on this post or have recruiting questions, please feel free to add my Btag, Riot#1851.Pravix323 Jul 25
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Guild Recruitment forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can recruit members for your World of Warcraft guild. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
6m [H] T/TH 8:30-12a EDT Recruiting the Hardcore [H] <Arrogance> T/Th 7:30p-11p CST Mythic Raiding guild welcomes returning players and raiders that are new to wow. About: Arrogance is the perfect home for returning wow raiders who have played at the highest level. We are a new WoW guild currently playing Horde side on the US-Illidan server. We are a group of players that have been raiding together in MMOs for 5+ years. In the past we have pushed ourselves in raid content and have always gone for those World First titles (and have a few under our belt). As we ready for the release of Battle for Azeroth we are taking a similar approach to how we operate. We expect our members to work hard to succeed in this game. You are expected to do your part, come prepared and be focused during raid times. As a guild our goals will be to complete all of the raid content on the hardest difficulty while maintaining our 2 night a week schedule. Right now we are small but we will work our way up to doing mythic raids. Potential Recruits: You have a hardcore mentality but want to raid on a casual schedule, research your class and min/max you character, and you are able to maintain +90% attendance. We expect you as a raider to have thick skin and be able to handle constructive criticism and will always look for ways to improve as a player. Last and most importantly if you join our guild you need to not be an a-hole. If everyone hates you because you’re a jerk, you will be removed :D Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30p - 11p CST (8:30p - 12a EST) Recruitment: Looking for exceptional players. Recruiting for all roles. Progression/Experience: The majority of our member have extensive raid experience in WoW. As a guild we have achieved the following raid ranks: Wildstar World 5th - Experiment X-89 (GA) - World 5th - Kuralak the Defiler (GA) - World 5th - Phagetech Prototypes (GA) - World 5th - Phagemaw (GA) - World 5th - Phageborn Convergence (GA) - SWTOR World 11th - NiM Eternity Vault - World 10th - NiM Karagga’s Palace - World 8th - The Infernal Title (Timed run) - World 8th - The Unyielding Title (Timed run) - World 7th - HM Explosive Conflict - World 5th - HM The Writhing Horror (TFB) - World 2nd - HM The Dread Guards (TFB) - World 1st - HM Operator IX (TFB) - World 1st - HM Kephess the Undying (TFB) - World 1st - HM Terror From Beyond (TFB) - Contact: Cali [GM] Battletag - Cali#1522 Discord Cali#2821 Sang [Officer] Battletag - Sang#1425 Discord - Sang#8520 Join our Gchat Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/xMZzWAAipRx?region=US&faction=HordeIvina82 6m
11m [H] <Reckless Chaos> Morning Raid Hello, Reckless Chaos is a raid progression guild, looking for ranged DPS and healers. We are currently building our team for the next raid season! We will run Tues. & Wed. 10:30am until 1:00pm server time. If you are interested please add me through Battle.net and I can schedule an interview with you. If you are bringing friends each will have to go through an individual interview. Unfortunately we are not recruiting via Cross-Server. Discord is mandatory for our guilds communication. IF you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me. B-Net: Willace#11991 From the current roaster our team can use 3 Ranged, 1 Healer.Warlockthis0 11m
11m Returning Player, LFGuild any class/server. Hello, I played from release to Wrath and then stopped while in the military and then college. Now, I'm 32 work, regular hours, and want to try catching up. I guess the balance i'm looking for is casual enough I can work and have a life, but serious enough to be able to do things without too much frustration. I would want a guild willing to catch me up on the changes that have happened, raiding two or so nights a week in the window of 5-11pm est., not on a PVP server, and I'm fine with Horde or Alliance. I would just be using my boost to make whatever character and then playing.Andelar1 11m
15m [H] Havoc DH LF 2-3 Night Mythic Raiding Hey there, how goes it? I'm a long time raider looking for a new home to raid with in Battle for Azeroth. Until Legion, I raided on my Rogue, that I have played since Vanilla and completed almost every raid tier on the hardest difficulty with. From the end of Cataclysm through the end of WoD, I ran my servers top raiding guild. I know what it takes to run a guild and be a part of one and am hoping to find a group that understands this as well. On top of finding a dedicated raiding guild that can complete each raid tier in time for Cutting Edge, one of the key things I am looking for is a strong and active community, both in and out of WoW. I want to find a group with an active Discord to talk with, run M+ with, play on alts, etc... Hopefully you guys log on to play for more than just raid nights! I also am looking for an established guild that has been around for awhile; I've joined the last of my "new" guilds that fizzle out halfway through a raid tier. I am looking for a guild that ideally raids 2 nights a week, with 8pm CST being the absolute earliest I could start during the week, and 10pm CST being around the earliest I could start on the weekend (this is slightly flexible, but not by much) Here are my logs from Mythic Antorus: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/32728208?zone=17&mode=detailed I am a very competent player and raider, knowing whatever class I play inside and out. I keep up-to-date with theorycrafting and keep myself simmed and ready. I want to find a group of players with a similar mindset. Having a fun atmosphere and a group that can have a good time is also important. This is a game afterall! If you'd like to get ahold of me, please add my BattleTag or Discord and let me know in your opening message that you're recruiting. I'll get back to you asap! BattleTag: Str1der#1155 Discord: Layke#6636 Cheers!Layke6 15m
16m rogue and hpal LF guild Heyoooo, Just a couple of veteran wow players looking for a home for BFA. We have a lot of Mythic/hardmode experience over the past 11 years. We're looking for a 2 night weeknight guild to crush BFA raiding content with. Apart from raiding we run a lot of keys on our characters and do some casual pvp. 339 rogue 337 holy paladin Willing to transfer / potentially faction change for the right guild. Leave a message here or hit me up on btag, carnagesloth#1136Carnagerogue5 16m
16m Raiding and M+ Recruitment! Recruiting! Spirit Shield is looking for everyone who wants to raid and run mythics! Our main focus is heroic progression and having fun, but emphasize attendance and know who we can rely on showing up on time or even better: early to our raids. We are aiming for 2 nights a week Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7PM - 10PM MDT. Currently we are looking for all ranged DPS, and all healers! We will be doing Mythic + and Heroics between raid nights to help get everyone geared and up to snuff! We are on Wyrmrest Accord Server, guild transfers are encouraged but not immediately required. You can either message Tillamook, Draaktharr, or Frostdragoon in game or reply here for more information. Kearu#1728 Current Lineup: Tanks: Paladin, DK Healer: Druid DPS: Warrior x2, Monk, Hunter Loot will always be Main Spec before Off Spec and only after the group doesn't need the drop as an upgrade. Can't wait to progress the new content with you!Frostdragoon4 16m
17m (H)CuttingEdge 325Hpall LF 11/11M Weekday Gld Hello, I am a cutting edge player, been playing since vanilla. I am currently a 325 Holy Pally LF a US Guild Weekday Raiding preferred sun-thursday 6-12cst time preferred. I am very active in M+, discord, etc. Please hit me up to discuss. Prefer a 2 night guild that is serious and was 11/11M in ABT. Suda#1619Hunggee0 17m
18m 330+ LF guild Faction: Horde Exp: 10/11M, 11/11H +AOTC, & 2000+RatedPVP] Times: 6:00 AM --> 6:00 PM EST everyday (flexible for PvP & M+) In search of Daytime Raiding & Late Night PVP & Mythic+ Multi-Class & Multi-Spec Player 330+ Warrior (tank & dps) 325+ Druid (tank) 324+ Paladin (tank & dps, some heals) 323+ Death Knight (tank & dps) 322+ Demon Hunter (tank & dps) 320+ Monk (tank & dps) BattleTag: VVar#1359 DiscordTag: Warrior#0783 *NOTE: Please contact me through BattleTag or Discord. Here is a mutual discord server where you can reach me. https://discord.gg/mkXgBmNVvarleader2 18m
20m Hpally LF Tues-Wed or Morning wknd mythic Add McCowan#1297 Holy Paladin 10/11M (took hiatus) Lf 2 night guild for mythics. Coming back after moving and settling in to new job. Currently looking for a guild that raids either on tues-wed, or raids on the weekend mornings.Kataeus6 20m
20m [H] <Autumn> Returning 100US - LF 1-2 DPS <Autumn> of Kil'jaeden is a previous Top 100 US Mythic hardcore progression guild hailing from Tichondrius (Previously named Solus) that hit as high as top 15 US in Mythic Nighthold with many other top 50-100 US boss clears within the tier, as well as a fun day raid of #2 World Heroic Gul’dan. If you’re looking to have a good time while raiding, that’s what you can expect to find here. Previous Progression: I started this guild from scratch a month late into Legion, and here is what we accomplished in EN, ToV, and NH. In one tier we went from nothing to within the top 100. M. Nythendra US 500 M. Ursoc: US 327 M. Xavius: US 136 M. Odyn/Guarm: US 89/92 M. Helya: US 118 M. Trilliax: US 15 M. Krosus: US 45 M. Augur: US 79 Recruitment Needs: We are always looking for exceptional players of every class and spec, so do not hesitate to reach out to me on discord even if you aren't one o the specified classes(Mellow#0533). Specifically, we are looking to Trial the following for our core: - Warlock - Boomkin - Ret, or Rogue - Hunter Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Monday from 6PM-10PM PST Guild fit and personality are important to us, and we believe that successful progression raiding goes hand in hand with an enjoyable guild culture. You should join Autumn if you are looking to raid often (4 Days a week), and are looking to push yourself and your peers to the highest level possible. We are looking for people who can take constructive criticism and work together regardless of personal feelings towards others to better the guild. With that said, we're only looking for members who possess clear and calm communication skills, the ability to play exceptionally well in a serious progression environment, and who can dedicate the time and effort it takes to become one of the best players this game has to offer. In Legion, we day raided the first Mythic Tuesday of every raid release, and our raid schedule for BFA will also most likely include extending an additional day with our normal schedule in the first week or two of a raid release in order to get a solid footing within that raid tier. What this guild can offer you: - Stable and very experienced leadership along with a positive raiding environment, free of drama and cliques. - Mythic Raid and Mythic+ Dungeon sales so we won't have to grind to pay for our consumables. - All raiders and officers are open to constructive criticism. There is absolutely no coasting in this guild. - A shared love of competition, we are without a doubt looking to compete at the highest levels, and you can count on all of us to push each other to the top. What this guild is looking for: - We're looking for somebody that has an extremely competitive personality, someone that wants to take on challenging mechanics and is willing to be compared to the top players of their class. - Someone that strives to be the best that they can be, is diligent about reviewing logs during and after raids to see where they can improve, and keeps up with the theorycrafting and research on their class that is required to be at the top. - Someone who's very passionate about raiding and who rarely misses or is late to raids. We don't like to run a large bench so having that consistency is very important. What this guild will require from you: - Four days per week of near 100% attendance, and you can expect the same from us. - We do require that all members have 1 alt of your same archetype (Healing, DPS, Tank). The most skilled and prepared players will be raiding, bar none. (We require two raiding characters because we want to ensure that you have at least one raid viable character and won't have to sit any content out.) - We want to enjoy raiding with our peers, and that means having a level-headed personality and a manageable ego. No bull. My personal previous experience: Raid and guild leader for over 10+ years, reaching back to Vanilla with some breaks in between, many of those years being within a top 100 US spot, and for anyone that also plays Destiny 2, I’m the #1 Trials player on PC. (https://guardian.gg/2/profile/4611686018467392706/Mellow/39) If you think you are a serious enough player who is able and willing to dedicate the time and energy into raiding 4 days a week, and also wants a serious progression environment, we would love to hear from you. If you are interested in joining us, or have any questions at all, please add me on Discord at Mellow#0533 Mellowh69 20m
22m 339 VDH LF Mythic Raiding Guild H or A Title says it all you can post here or contact me ingame for more info. Can tank on multiple classes dealers choice Bnet- Grim#1195 Discord- Grimmmmm#4298Alìcìa2 22m
23m Normal/Heroic Alliance Guild needs Raiders! Howdy, We are looking for fun, mature folks to shore up our BFA Raid team. Mainly looking for strong DPS as this point. Cool non raiders always welcome! Please check out our site and apply @ www.bound4glory.shivtr.com We would like a few very strong DPS for casual normal and heroic Raiding. Good friendly people only. ================================================ GUILD - Bound for Glory - Casual yet determined! ================================================ SERVERS - Argent Dawn & The Scryers RAID AMBITIONS - Normal for the feels of it all, and some loot, then Heroic Progression. No Mythic Raiding planned. RAID TIMES - Thursday & Friday from 7:45PM until 10:00PM EST Since we all have families and such we take Holidays off that fall on those days. RECRUITING - Solid DPS. No Raid Tanks or Healers please at this time. As mostly casual players, we started with Normal Raid ambitions in Legion, but as we have grown together we now see Heroic is going to be our end game goals. Ahead of Curve is the goal of every raid tier for us. If you are looking for a family style home, without elitism and a fun team. Look no further, this is the home for you! Fun is the name of the game, and that's what we offer! Guild Contacts - Ordin - Raid Leader Morandin Maelstrom - New applicant outreach APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED at our website for any consideration to join our Guild. (see link below) Thank you very much, All of us at Bound for Glory. =) www.bound4glory.shivtr.comArkaten4 23m
24m (H) Heroic XP Healer LF Weekday Raiding Heyo! Currently looking for a heroic/mythic raiding guild in need of healers. I play Holy/Disc but currently favor Disc more. *Always* open to switching if need be. Been raiding since WoD and have gotten AOTC since Highmaul. Currently I'm looking for a more focused guild looking to tackle heroic or mythic content with a serious mindset yet a fun and friendly atmosphere. Currently 327 ilvl and clearing mythic dungeons as we speak! Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dunemaul/overlay#zone=20 Add me at Platinum#1468 or respond to this thread if interested.Overlay4 24m
25m Warlock LF Semi-Hardcore Guild Hello, I am currently looking for a Semi-Hardcore Guild, I play often and can raid generally starting at 6PM PST - Midnight PST. I enjoy having a good time while also being able to progress and learn. I am willing to realm XFER. I picked to play AFF but am willing to change based on what is needed. I am (As the time of this post) ILVL 308 and working on getting high as i can. I will gladly answer any questions that you may have. Thank you.Nuggnuts10 25m
28m Mythic EXP TANK LF Guild Mythic raiding EXP tank; 7/7m 2/3m 10/10h 5/9m 11/11H Nighthold and Antorus tiers were due to guild falling apart/leaving due to poor performance. Message me at NamesMcree#1159 If interested and would like more info. Only seeking hardcore players that give 110% effort towards raiding progression! I am not open to joining guilds with less than half a roster or if their is no past progression made by the guild unless due to specific circumstances. Most preferred communication is via battlenet, thanks!Hashtagyeet3 28m
30m [H] <Affiliates of Acherus> Your new BFA Home Affiliates of Acherus - Emerald Dream is now in full recruitment for BFA! We are starting a new guild and already 60 members strong! We are recruiting all types of players for BFA, be here from the start and watch us grow! We want to have a casual side to the guild but we are also recruiting for a full raid team as well! Needs: Tanks: Blood DK/ V DH Dps: H DH Warlock Ele Sham Boomie Mage Any exceptional ranged will be considered! We are a core of 7 former CE/AoTC raiders that took a break from semi-hardcore raiding in much of Legion. We are coming back with an aim to get Cutting Edge every raid this xpac with a relaxed schedule. Every raider is expected to be on time and prepared before raid time, the 3 hours we have allotted for raid are for progression. Raid times will be Tues/Thurs 7-10 EST. ** Emerald Dream is an RP server, if you RP in your own time that is fine, raid times are for progression and hard RP will not be tolerated. Outside of raid we enjoy running higher M+ and the occasional RBG/Arena. No matter what you like to do there is a spot for you here! We just love playing World of Warcraft and some other games and are looking to build a solid family of like minded people. Message Budäh#1904 for any questions or more information! (ä - alt 0228)Budäh0 30m
31m (H) <Gated> 2 nights - LF Heals/DPS for CE About Us <Gated> is a newly formed horde mythic raiding guild on Thrall. We are striving to build a solid, tight knit core for our community. We will be pushing for cutting edge progression in BFA. Even though we are still in need of players for our mythic roster, we will not recruit for the sake of bodies. Each person we consider will have to meet the same requirements as our current raiders. We are hoping to achieve a community of like minded adults who want to have fun and kill bosses while doing so! Raid Schedule Tuesdays and Thursdays: 8-11 EST Recruitment Openings We are currently looking to add 1-2 healers and 2-3 dps to our mythic raiding roster for BFA. Healers x2 Holy Paladin Disc/Holy Priest Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk DPS x 3 Demon Hunter Deathknight Druid Monk Paladin Priest Rogue Shaman Warlock Warrior If you do not see your class listed above, please reach out to an officer. We are always looking for exceptional players. Raiding Requirements Because we only raid 2 nights a week, we will be requiring 80% attendance for the month. We understand that real life happens, but please try to be here for the other 20 or so players that have committed. Addon requirements: Exorsus Raid Tools, Boss mods (either DBM or Big Wigs), RC Loot Council, WeakAuras We use discord for all our communications. You must have a working microphone while in raid.Contact Milky - Milky#1852 Certainlÿ - Rilee#11289 www.gated-guild.comCertainlÿ7 31m
34m [H][MalGanis]<Purple Drank Company> LFM Hi! My name is Ebion, and I'm here on behalf of the <Purple Drank Company> to talk to you about joining us for Battle For Azeroth! The <Purple Drank Comapny> is a horde raiding guild on Mal'ganis US that aims to tackle the most difficult challenges each expansion has to offer. The <Purple Drank Company> has been together since WoD, with some of our core having raiding together since WotLK. Please note that we are not a hardcore raiding guild. While we do have mythic progression, we raid 2 nights a week, we do not expect perfection, and we do not dictate what our raiders play. All we expect is our players to give us all they've got while they're in raid, and work with your other raiders to tackle all of the challenges we're posed with. Our Raid Times are as follows: Friday: 8-11PM CST Saturday: 8-11PM CST We're currently recruiting: All Ranged DPS Rogues, Death Knights, Warriors and Windwalker for melee 2 healers 1 flex tank If that's acceptable to you, please visit our website at https://www.purpledrank.company to apply! If you'd rather drop us a line to set up a Q&A, that's fine too! Please use the contact us section or leave us a message here! Thanks for your time and have a great day! - Ebion, Guild Master of <Purple Drank Company>Lyndis0 34m
42m <Salt Factory> Former Top 100 9hr/wk LF RDPS <Salt Factory> ================================= ABOUT US: <Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive. While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. What you can expect from us : > Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild > Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal > A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds What we expect from you : > Reliability > Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently > Ability to adapt quickly > Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST]. > Genuine commitment > Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest! =================================== RAID TIMES: Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST] =================================== PROGRESSION (current & during content) : T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97 T19 - US#96 T18 - US#165 T17 - US#119 T16 - US#136 T15 - US#94 =================================== Recruitment : Current recruitment needs: Ranged DPS : > Druid (Balance) ** > Hunter ** > Mage ** > Priest ** > Warlock ** Melee DPS : > Death Knight > Monk > Rogue ** > Warrior ** Healers : > Priest ** > Shaman ** > Druid =================================== The above listed are high priority, but we're ALWAYS accepting high quality & skilled players regardless of class/spec! TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/ZpBsYcgG3tYhqoHy1 Contact any of the officers for more information or questions/concerns! Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608[/b]Kisshotxd15 42m
44m [A] <Elite> [KT] Recruiting Raiders for BFA Guild: <Elite> - Kel'thuzad [US] [A] Faction: Alliance Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday 8-11 PM (MST) with an optional day on Sunday 8-11 PM (MST) History: Re-formed around pre-patch, formerly 7/7M EN when it was current, 11/11H ABT, 8/11 M ABT Raid lead. Multiple people with progression experience well back into vanilla. Recruitment Contacts: Ackthal#9785, Snow#8528, Deceptions#1474 Application: http://elite-kt.gamerlaunch.com/recruiting/app_application.php?gid=574111 Needs: Havoc DH, Holy Paladin, and cloth DPS - any exceptional DPS will be considered Goals/Plans: Full Mythic Progression Discord: https://discord.gg/weCYjcV Current Status and Itinerary: Our raid team has completed most of their mythic 0's, avg item level around 330. Expecting everyone to be geared and ready for Uldir on September 4. Will push through normal/heroic as quick as possible and hope to be in mythic by early October.Ackthal16 44m
46m Fooze guild looking for new members <Fooze> A rough tough gang of misfits getting our buff on in Uldir when the time comes. We are looking for those brave and strong enough to down the baddies and get the loots. Talk to one of our staff to join on up. Current Raid times are 6-10 server Tue/Wed. We will be pushing normal/heroic progression and we are gonna hit it hard. Any help you need gearing up or with profession we gotcha. Msg me in game on Laoc. We are on US Illidan Hope to see you soon!Laoc1 46m
46m 11/11M 13+ Yr 3 Day - Death Jesters LF MDPS <Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game! ************************************************************* Current Progression Waiting for BFA! 11/11M Antorus 9/9M Tomb of Sargeras -- US #69 10/10M Nighthold --- US #52 10/10M Emerald Nightmare/Trial of Valor --- US #66 13/13M Hellfire Citadel 7/7M Highmaul - 10/10M BRF - US#74th 14/14HM SoO - US #59th 13/13HM ToT ------ US #64 6/6 MSV HM, 6/6 HoF HM, 4/4 ToES HM ----- US #62 ************************************************************* Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST). Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days. ------------- Currently Recruiting: Tank: DK, Monk, Druid Melee: Monk, Warrior, Rogue Ranged: Hunter, Druid, Priest Healer: Paladin, Priest, Shaman -------------- We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a hardcore level, then we encourage you to apply. Additional information about us can be found on our website at http://www.death-jesters.net/ About us: Formed January 27th, 2005, we are the oldest and one of the most respected raiding guilds on Stormrage. We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded 25 man and now 20 man Mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs. Our players have killed every single boss in the game prior to major easymode nerfs. Many of us know each other in real life, think of each other as friends and family. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a raiding community. What we offer you: - A very stable guild with a history that pre-dates World of Warcraft. In nearly twelve years of raiding, we have never been close to falling apart, and we will be around until the game dies. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A friend/family rank available for those that reach full member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. We've always been the 'good guys' of the server. Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3 If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com. We wish you the best in your guild search!Midgette15 46m
47m [H][US] <Exitium> Semi-HC LFM "Mal'ganis" We are a semi-hardcore, raiding guild that has been successfully clearing heroic content in Legion and previous Xpacs. Our aspiration is to eventually move on to Mythic, but lack of numbers kept us from doing so. If you're looking for a guild to start over with in BfA, please consider us. Most of our core people have been playing and raiding for several years. While we are determined to get stuff done in the game, a lot of our members have RL responsibilities (jobs, kids, and the likes) so we also understand there's a life outside of it. With that said, we are looking for players that will be able to make most of our raids. Raid times as of now are: T/W/TH 8.30pm - 11.45pm CST (although subject to change depending on people's availability) Our current needs in order from 'Most Important' to 'Least Important' are: Tanks ,Heals, RDPS, DPS, Tank We have a main tank team, and are healer heavy, but considering that we accept the fact that people may need to skip raids, we will accept those roles, but keep in mind that we might have to ask you to off-spec. Overall we are an active guild, running M+, transmog runs, leveling alts, achievements etc., even if raiding isn’t for you, you're still welcome to join for all of the above. If interested, please message Loraim#11921 or Yia#1707, we'd love to hear from you.Stollmar26 47m
49m [A][US][Grizzly Hills] The Ruffian Posse TL;DR ... The Ruffian Posse is a casual yet dedicated group of folk preparing to hit BFA like a Mack Truck driven by a blind person who has fallen asleep at the wheel. We are looking for a few more easy going yet dedicated folks to round out our all-star cast of misfits and American Ninja Warrior finalists. Specifically we are looking for a healer, with a tank or dps off spec, to round out our current roster of a holy paladin (potentially), disc priest and a holy priest. We've got quite a few mail and leather classes so to maximize gear efficiency. We'd prefer to add a class we don't currently have, but we won't turn anyone away that is dedicated to improving and able to handle the load. We're also seeking some additional DPS, with a tank or heal off spec, to go with our new healing buddies. We're currently not running any full time warriors, shadow priests, dps druids or ret paladin. We'd like to get out claws into one or two of these classes to diversify our raid make-up. We're a laid back group. We're not going for server first kills. We like to get in and get stuff done without too much standing around idle. You can except some lively discord chat with some more adult language. The guild is fairly active during prime time with groups doing higher level mythic +'s on the regular. We like to get people who are laid back and chill and want to be active with the group. The guild does not have any cliques. That can be pretty rare with established guilds. We're also not about just inviting anyone who will accept an invite. We tag folks that fit the group and enjoy running with our crew. Quite a few of our membership were random pugs that just happened by in the group finder one day and enjoyed rolling with the guild so much they transferred their toons to become a member. That should speak to what kind of guild environment the Posse presents when people are willing to up and move their toons because they've enjoyed the atmosphere that much. I was one of those myself. During BFA we are creating a splinter group of our core raiders who have the time and ability to push Heroic and Mythic content. The core of the guild (running Tuesdays and Thursdays) focus on Normal and Heroic content. The progression team will be made of members of the normal guild group who excel and can put in the extra time and effort to knock out heroic and push mythic content. Requirements for this progression team are simple. We select the top performers from the Tuesday/Thursday group (if you don't run with the full group because it's not interesting, we don't expect you'll find wiping on tough bosses easier, so there won't be an invite) and put together the team that gives us the best chance to push heroic and mythic content. If you're interested in knowing more or want to run with us on a Tuesday or a Thursday so both sides can check each other out, hit me up in game or on Discord and we'll see what we can get going.Peppiwyn0 49m
50m <Zeroes to Heroes> Community Guild & More <Zeroes to Heroes> We are a community-focused guild located on the US-Stormrage server. Since May 14, 2015, we have focused on a welcoming and friendly environment of like-minded people who play World of Warcraft. Our community has experienced massive growth over the past few years and we encourage you to come join in the fun! ZTH offers experiences for every level of player; pet collector to hardcore raider, we have just what you are looking for! We hold community events, guild contests, and field six raid teams! We also offer two alt guilds and a Horde guild. A community this large always has something going on. We utilize guild chat, the guild calendar, and Discord to let everyone know what is going on. We encourage our members to engage with each other and play the game together. Raiding Several of our raid teams may sponsor an open raid during a specified night of the week. These runs are used to help our members see end-game content and foster a sense of community. It also helps get everyone AOTC and raid-specific mounts! These are open to all members with appropriate gear for the content. As always, these are first come, first serve. We have a total of seven raid teams within our community; we have a team raiding every single night of the week. Every level of progression is represented; whether you are looking for a group to do LFR with or Cutting Edge Mythic progression, we have a team. Our teams are always recruiting! Scroll down to the link below to view the raid teams and recruitment information. Even if your class or spec is not listed, feel free to reach out anyway! Mythic + Dungeons This highly popular content has been a big hit within our community. Come make some friends to run keys with, whether it’s getting your weekly 15’s done or pushing the boundaries of what is possible to complete! Recent Community Events Azeroth Awards: Act out your favorite movie scene in three shots for community vote and prizes! #Buddybirds: Raid teams helping others, who don’t have much time to play the game, get their Violet Spellwings from heroic Argus. Guild Survivor: Think you are the best of the best? Test yourself on a DJ vs ZtH competition using strategy, skill, and keeping yourself from being blown up by mines. Garment Games: Who has the best transmog sets from Death Jesters and Zeroes to Heroes! We will have multiple themes with prizes given for matching the theme. Come join us for the fun and may the transmogs be ever in your favor! 1st Place price 100k Gold and many other great prizes donated by the raid teams of both guilds. ZtH 3-year Anniversary: Every year we celebrate the birth of our guild. The community sponsors several events and ends with a For the Alliance! achievement run. Glory of the Legion Raider: Weekly runs for people to achieve Glory of the Antorus Raider and earn their mounts.Raid Teams and Guild Information https://docs.google.com/document/d/142kC095V4KgSD1dUa_Ue8SMbnXJTLSdxDROTZZrGkzo/edit How to Join We are always looking to add more players to our community and guild family. Contact one of our members in-game to join the community! Players ranked Veteran or higher can invite. If you have any questions, you can DM us on @ZeroestoHeroes_ on Twitter or contact any officer/veteran in gameLusivè16 50m
51m MW/BM LF Mythic Guild. Suh. Looking for a long term, established guild that has serious mythic progression in mind. My experience this past xpack was 9/10M NH 8/9M ToS and 10/11M Antorus so as you can see I've missed CE of all of the tiers because of burn out, roster issues, other player griefing the raid and guilds imploding. Looking for a raid schedule that is no less then 9 hours a week. I am on the east coast so that would be preference but can talk about times and such when contacted. I am available weekdays, everyday after 8:30PM EST. No weekends sorry and horde only. I am willing to xfer for the correct spot. I currently have a Monk which I will be maining as MW and also have the other 2 specs as well. I'll also have a DK with Blood main and a dps off spec. I've been a tank main for all of my WoW career and needed a change and enjoy the MW spec and can play it at a high level. My tag is Berzzerk#1338 for contact.. Shoot me an add and we can talk more in disc. CheersAgronâ10 51m
57m [H] 339 tank lf weekend guild imes are flexible as long as it's weekend (I could also do late night on weekdays starting after 9 server but weekend preferred). I'm looking for a friendly guild and I'm not hung up on doing mythics. If we do, bonus but I mostly just want some people to raid with and from the looks of my current guild for some reason there's like 7 tanks and I don't wanna show up to raid only to find out I don't have a spot as what I was recruited for. I'm broke af so would prefer to stay on this server/faction but am open to swapping if someone is looking for a dedicated tank and wants to fund it. hit me up btag GamerX#1554Plavalguna2 57m
1h Resto Shaman lf Mythic Raiding Guild Hello, Currently a 332 Resto Shaman located on thrall History: I have been healing since ulduar and up into MOP was pushing HM/Heroic aggressively with full clears on the hardest difficulty pre nerf up until throne of thunder, due to my guild falling apart and not liking the upcoming removal of 10 Mans, I relinquished my main account, which is why the old achievements won't show up, but I can provide kill videos for cata/mop that I took. Warlords and legion I was a lot more casual mostly due to not being able to find a home that fit, did as much mythic content as I could but to a satisfactory level Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/13112472?zone=8&mode=detailed#metric=hps&difficulty=4 These are some logs from warlords, only logs I could find that were current at the time Raid Times: Weekdays are highly pref, Saturday is a complete no go. Looking for a chill guild that can get serious when the time comes, I dont mind spending hours on a boss as long as people give it their all and some progress is made, even if its the smallest amount. Not looking for US First but want to be at least CE Mythic I'm always on time, ready to run in food/flasked/pot ready, with knowledge of the fight. Faction and server doesn't matter If you send me a friend request please post or link me your guild post Dread#12759Dredsha3 1h
1h LF 1 MYTHIC EXP HEALER [A] <LPM> <Last Pull Magic> (11/11M Cutting Edge ABT, 8/9M ToS) is currently looking for one previously mythic-experienced healer to push heroic Uldir and move into mythic as soon as possible. We are a semi-hardcore two-night a week guild who is focused on getting CE and having fun. Social discord, active players during non-raid times and more. Guild members are provided food, flasks and repairs. Raiders are expected to show up on time, ready to raid with knowledge of mechanics and maintain good raid night attendance. Raid leads will provide strats for each boss going forward. Raid times: Fri/Sat 9pm-1230am server time. (10p-130a EST // 7p-1030p PST) Preferred: Resto shaman, Mistweaver, Holy Paladin. Full on: Holy and Disc Priest, Resto Druid DM me/comment/msg me on bnet: imjameswells#1316 if interested.Koozi0 1h
1h <SG> Sargeras- Alliance Thu/Fri. <Sensation Gaming> on Sargeras Alliance is a 2 day mythic raiding guild that offers an extremely social backbone to compliment your raiding needs. If you are a mythic minded raider with a strong mastery of your spec we want you! We raid Thu/ Friday 6pm pacific-9 pacific. Our overall goal is to push for cutting edge on a two day schedule all the while maintaining a family style of raiding environment. Our focus is meeting and exceeding our goals in an upbeat fashion, and professional way. Most importantly our motto is “players over pixels.” That is the standard we live by. We live, breathe, and sleep that motto. The person behind the keyboard actually matters. You are not a fly on the wall in this guild or just a roster slot, you are a part of something much more meaningful. YOU actually matter. Here is what we offer: •2 day a week schedule with a strong push for Cutting Edge. •A social community across multiple servers and games to group with, meet, and build friendships with. •Multiple deep M+ teams. •A strong PVP presence including arenas, rbgs, WPVP. •Helpful and generous community that has your back no matter what. •Multiple tiers of raiding for alts (progression runs, farm runs, education runs for newer or returning players) •Guild repairs, consumables, etc. Here is what we need: We are seeking a full raid ready 25 man roster by the time Uldir drops. Specifically we need the following: •1 holy pally. •1 resto sham/ Mistweaver. •4 ranged DPS. -1 warlock -1 Boomkin. -2 others. And lastly, here is what I need from you: •a push to be as close to 30 heart of azeroth traits by raid release. •a push to be 340 ilvl by raid release. •a strong mechanical sense of awareness. If this message peaks your interest please reach out to me either by responding here, contacting me on the server in game, or most easily adding my btag zer0#1783. Looking forward to chatting with you soon.Tëars1 1h
1h [A]<Twisted Memory> 3 Night 11/11M LFM Welcome! <Twisted Memory> is an alliance guild on Sargeras. Our main focus is to quickly clear content on a casual schedule: Wednesdays from 9:00 – 12:00 pm EST Sundays from 8:00 – 11:00 pm EST. We will be going to three nights a week in BfA. Guild members will be provided with food, flasks and repairs. The leadership of Twisted Memory has extensive knowledge of both guild and raid leading in hardcore and semi-hardcore environments. We will be prepared with strats for each fight and ask that members show up on time and ready to raid. We are currently recruiting for all raid slots except Tanks. Please feel free to add me: bnet: Inevitable#11934 discord: inevitable#1851 if you have any questions.Icarus73 1h
1h [H] <Simple Math> Cutting Edge Guild LFM Simple Math is currently looking for players who love both PvE and PvP content and want to push themselves to be the best! Things you should know about us: Guild founded in 2006 and has achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). We raid Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am EST. We run other optional content and sales throughout the week. We run a small roster - players are recruited to raid, not sit on the bench. Our application forums are always open to exceptional applicants of all classes but right now we are seeking the following classes: Tanks: Closed Healers: Druid DPS: Melee: DK, DH. Ranged: Druid, Hunter, Mage, Priest Here are a few things that we look at in potential recruits: Able to take as well as give criticism respectfully and objectively. Attend all three raid nights per week. Repeat absences will result in immediate demotion. Ability and willingness to play multiple specs. Social players with a good sense of humor that are able to communicate through Discord. Group applications are welcome but we will not be held hostage by package deals. Anybody interested in joining can fill out an application on our website or contact an officer in-game: xMooby#1612 Waves#11850 Cloud#15202 Guild Website: https://www.simplemathguild.com/Paranoia120 1h
1h Vengeance DH Tank LF Guild I main tanked the last 2 raids of legion and half of nighthold when other main tanks computer died. I'm looking for a fun, but serious raiding guild that like to run together for dungeons and expeditions on the side. I do not PvP much at all. I am not interested in DPSing this expansion for raids. Late night raids work best fo 7pm CST or later start times are good. Currently on Dunemaul but willing to transfer if i enjoy the group and get the gold to do so. I'm looking for at least a strong heroic group or even possibly pushing mythic. I am on alliance and cannot afford to swap faction without the use of gold.Silvér5 1h
1h LF raiding guild 1. Times available & time zone: 7 pm to 11 pm Eastern 2. Server preference: No preference 3. Faction preference: No preference 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore to hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: 5/11 M for Antorus 6. Recent logs (if available): can link some upon request 7. Contact info: Kstern#1104 8. Anything else: I have a Destruction warlock and enhance shamKronosdruid5 1h
1h [H]@Dalaran - Diversity Friendly Guild LFM <Pantheon's Legion> is a progressive guild focused on enjoyable socialization with diversity-conscious players over pixel picking up. Oh we raid too! Fri/Sat 8-10 pm. We are based out of Dalaran-US, with EST timeframe, and on the only faction ever created, that being Horde. We are a Semi-Casual guild at heart, with a primary agenda of relaxation, socialization, and some nips at Raiding (usually through heroic), PvP (Usually until our group imprints our heads unto our keyboards, and M+ (usually until our brains explode.) Our guild has a wide array of experienced raiders, from World top 100 guildies who are seeking an environment without the bigotry and expansive egos of hardcore progression, through semi-hardcore players who are looking for a slightly more relaxed schedule/demeanor, to the most chill casual either leveling their 50th lowbie or logging in once every 2 months to say hi and give social updates. There is space for you in <Pantheon's Legion> if your goal is enjoyable interpersonal socialization. While we don't have dedicated logs, some of our members log on their own in attempts to improve themselves or address bottlenecks in our progression, so feel free to contribute to them or just play for the big explosive splashy animations. Contact us via ingame whispers to Malytrax, Karelest, Rudolph, or simply ask for an officer. You can also reach us via our Discord, which is always populated, should we not be ingame. Inquire unto a guildie for a guest link.Karelest163 1h
1h [H] <First Iteration> Heroic raiding guild Hey all! Who we are: We are First Iteration, a newly formed guild on Bleeding Hollow. Our core is comprised of ex hard core players that no longer have the time required to maintain the level of commitment necessary for the hard core raiding scene. We all have been playing the game for a number of years, some of us for over 12 years now. All of us have been playing together for the last few years and have decided to expand and share our passions for raiding and mythic + with other like minded players that are out there. We are a laid back group of guys that like to joke around and keep things light, but we also know how to put our heads down and power through when necessary. We are all about communication, execution, and above all, enjoying our time together. Outside of raids we do participate in a multitude of activities, but we put a lot of focus into our mythic + key pushing. We take our mythic keys very seriously and we put a lot of time and effort into them each week as they are a large focus of our time in WoW. We also participate regularly in PvP and a few of us are also into the achievement farming lifestyle. What we are looking for/our expectations: We are looking for laid back players that know their way around the game and their class. We aren't opposed to teaching people and helping people along, but we always are looking for progress and most importantly, an ability to take criticism and learn from it. We are also looking for players who are mature, knowledgeable, and open. A few of us also stream, so while we are very laid back, we are looking to keep it mostly PG 13 while on comms. We all value our time highly and as such we are as efficient as possible while we are raiding or doing mythic + content. That being so, and as referenced above, we don’t mind teaching and helping people along, but we also have an understanding in our guild that if you aren’t cutting it at a certain point you may be asked to sit if the progress of the guild is being hampered. Our schedule: We are currently planning on raiding on Tuesdays and Sundays from 7 PM CST-10 PM CST. Outside of those two days we will have planned mythic key push nights along with pvp nights as well. Most of us are on most days of the week and are always down to get stuff done. If you think you would be a good fit please fill out our short guild questionnaire (https://goo.gl/forms/mwpRmH349x1mSgPY2) and feel free to add me or one of the officers to talk! Vear#11500 Charlievane#1317 LemmeDrink#1229Vear11 1h
1h Early 2-Day 7:15-10:15 EST Cutting Edge <No Big Deal> Stormrage 11/11M Antorus 13/13M Hellfire Citadel (US 4th 2-day) Tuesday: 7:15PM - 10:15PM EST (Server Time) Wednesday: 7:15PM - 10:15PM EST (Server Time) After a short break following 5+ years of successful raiding, <No Big Deal> is reforming to prepare for the release of the next expansion. We are looking to add quality players (both skill and character) to quickly progress in upcoming raids and Mythic + content. <No Big Deal> was created based on the concept of a progression raiding with a reduced and more sustainable schedule. Our team was and will be composed of mythic caliber raiders, most of whom have other significant life commitments (work/school/kids), who are not able to dedicate endless hours to the game, but still love to be a part of the end-game raiding environment. <No Big Deal> was one of the very first guilds in the world to consistently achieve cutting edge while raiding on a very limited 2-day schedule. Current Recruitment Needs: -Any exceptional players will be considered. -Emphasis on ranged damage classes. *Significant previous mythic raiding experience is required/expected. The best way to contact us about joining would be to fill out an application on our site; Website: https://nobigdeal.enjin.com/ Or whisper, send in-game mail to, or add on Battletag: - Jaxt (Jaxt#1451) - Thad (Thadenator#1781)Jaxt393 1h
1h [H] 11/11M (US85) LFM BFA core spots Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression while only dedicating 9 hours each week to main raid time. We finished Tier 21 with a US rank of 85, and we are looking for high caliber players who are interested in continuing to push a high rate of progression into BFA. Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions. T21 progression: 11/11 M-Antorus (US 85) T20 progression: 9/9 M-ToS T19 progression: 10/10 M-NH 3/3 M-ToV 7/7 M-EN Raid schedule: Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET Monday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET Loot system: Progression focused loot council Recruitment officers: soj#11462, samiz#1174 Faction: Horde Connected Realms: Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn Class needs: Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below. Resto Shaman Mistweaver Monk Ranged DPS/Heal Hybrid DPS/Tank Hybrid Where to apply: Applications can be submitted on our Google Form here: https://goo.gl/forms/97wFAoLkpRYLo2363Soj69 1h
1h [H] Morning / Daytime Guild (21+) ... We are a mature group of friendly players (21-50+) from all over the world due to our timeslot with the majority of people working 3rd shift in the US/Canada and some playing with us from overseas making it a very unique atmosphere. Censorship of adult content is not something we worry about since we are all adults, in fact it is indeed common and maybe even a little encouraged. Currently we are recruiting additions for our mythic raid, as well as our casual raid. We are also accepting socials that play during our active timeslot. That being said, we are only accepting people who are additionally willing to join our guild on Hyjal, even if that might require a server transfer. ... Mythic Raid Tues: 07:30am - 10:30am (PST); 9:30am - 12:30pm (CST); 10:30am - 1:30pm (EST) Wed: 07:30am - 10:30am (PST); 9:30am-12:30pm (CST); 10:30am - 1:30pm (EST) Thurs: 07:30am - 10:30am (PST); 9:30am-12:30pm (CST); 10:30am - 1:30pm (EST) Casual Raid Frid: 08:00am - 10:30am (PST); 10:00am - 12:30pm (CST); 11:00am - 1:30pm (EST) Sat: 08:00am - 10:30am (PST); 10:00am-12:30pm (CST); 11:00am - 1:30pm (EST) ... Besides our raids (where all food, flasks, gems and enchants are provided by the guild), we have an active and helpful community that runs casual alt raids and mythic+ on a weekly basis. Some of our members also enjoy PVP and organize RBGs or Arena runs throughout the week. We also provide a full guild bank with an exclusive Member and Raider tab that gets restocked daily. Our very active discord is used outside of raid times for competitive mythic+ runs, casual banter, pvp and other games our player base enjoys. ... ... If you are looking for a close-knitted community with people that care about each other and enjoy having a fun time but can also focus during our progression raid, we might be the one for you! ... Please don’t hesitate to add one of us! on bnet Christina#11562; on discord christina#1469 on bnet Freckles#1163 on bnet Flayful#1719Christiina116 1h
2h Fri - Sat 6hr/wk LFM BfA! Hello everyone, and thank you for checking out this post. TAINTGUARDIANS, is looking to solidify its raiding roster before Uldir release. The guild has been around in one shape or another since WoD launch. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. We raid Friday, and Saturdays 7pm to 10pm CST. The main goal is to clear AoTC in a timely manner. IF we have 20 members who would like to do a little mythic we will, but that's not the primary goal. What the guild offers you. Reliable raid days/times. The guild knows you make time out of your week to raid therefore it is our obligation to make sure we provide you with that. AoTC every tier with the possibility of doing a little more. Mythic plus groups! Flasks/food/gems/enchants etc all provided. We offer this to anyone who makes any sort of contribution to our guild bank. Laid back atmosphere - the #1 thing we look for above all else in recruits is personality. Most of us are around 30, and we work full time so we're looking to enjoy our time on the game because that's what is most important. This is a game after all.What we expect from our raiders. Reliability - as was stated above the guild owes you 6 hrs/wk, and you're making the same commitment. Real life comes up, but it hurts the guild as a whole if you need to miss regularly. Preperation/Class knowledge - We're not looking for world 1st recruits, but out of respect for everyone else you're playing with you should have the basics down. Know what your main stats are, have a generally idea about fights going in, etc. Nothing crazy, but it's more of a courtesy to everyone else. The ability to not get easily offended - This is a broad one. Our guild has a lot of fun during our raids. We crack jokes quite a bit, and we're not a pg13 guild. If you know you're easily offended you should probably look elsewhere. To go along with this, constructive criticism is big as well. We'll never yell/attack anyone, BUT if you're standing in fire we will mention it. Nothing personal just the way you get better/progress.Current Recruitment Needs!! Ranged DPS - High Priority Melee DPS - Low Priority Heals (Not a shaman or Priest) - Medium Priority Tank with good DPS offspec - High PriorityBeef#12743 is my B-Tag. I encourage anyone even with a small interest to get a hold of me. I'm not really much of writer, and I would much prefer to actually talk in voice chat. I really do look forward to hearing from you all, and thanks again for taking the time to check us out!Wàndà1 2h
2h 337 Ilvl Priest LF 11/11M Guild Hello, I am a currently 337 Ilvl (8/19/2018) Priest looking for a permanent home in a progression raiding guild. -Extremely experienced in a progression-oriented environment, I have been doing progression raiding since Naxx 25 in WotLK. I handle constructive criticism well and will immediately correct any mistakes I am making. -I keep my professions, reputations, and character development well above par to include sims and spreadsheets for each bracket of content that is released unless there is a specific reason it's unnecessary (Legion professions were a joke). -Even if supplied I make sure I come to raid with all consumables, augment runes, flasks, buff food, and paper airplanes for breaks. -Research fights well in advance usually with both a written guide/breakdown and decent amount of time watching streams to identify tips and tricks as well as common mistakes before ever stepping foot in the content. -I am extremely comfortable with all three specs of Priest, I will generally never parse lower than the 25th percentile even on awful pulls when dpsing and I will almost always max out hps with limited overhealing while ensuring special fight mechanics are taken care of such as dispels, life grips, etc. -I spent a large portion of my free time streaming M+ in Legion and will likely stream both the raid content and M+ groups that guild members will be welcome to view/participate in. I am available to swap to any server. I can provide logs from Legion mythic raid content upon request. REQUIREMENTS FOR ME: I absolutely will not be able to start raid earlier than 10:30PM EST Mon-Sat due to my work schedule this is the absolute earliest I will be available and would strongly prefer no earlier than an 11PM start. I have a strong preference to remain Horde but will definitely consider offers from Alliance guilds depending on factors such as kill rankings, guild establishment, home server, and hours/week raided. If interested, please reply below with your battle tag and/or discord tag and I will contact you ASAP if your guild seems like it would be a good fit for what I'm seeking.Seili1 2h
2h 4 lfg 4 players looking for a guild that stops raiding by 10pm est 1 Rogue (me) 1 Priest (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/Danceblastr) 1 Guardian/Feral Druid (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/Legomyprego) 1 Warlock (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/Moogo) Actively getting geared before raid. All very good at multiple specs and roles.Namewasflag4 2h
3h Ele sham, Rogue, Any Spec pally ***HORDE ONLY*** ***10:30pm EST LATEST, POTENTIALLY CAN GO TO 11*** Hey there potential new home. As the title says, the 3 of us are looking to trial in a guild looking to bolster their roster for Battle For Azeroth. We have raided every tier since vanilla on many different classes, sometimes casual and other times for Cutting Edge / Server first progression. We aren't looking for anything too specific outside our times, the guild does not have to be top tier but we would ideally like something that has been long lasting and plans to stay that way. Here is our armory links. (the shaman wanted me to say he's a multi gladiator, no one cares btw) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Bullizul/ https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/Kilokish https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/B%C3%AC%C3%B1g%C3%B8pl%C3%A4%C3%BF%C3%ABrx You can reply here if you are interested but preferably you can add my battle tag is Lynizul#1222 and hope to hear from you all soon!Bullizul3 3h
3h [H] <Mass Sudoku> Hyjal Wed/Fri Hello there! Mass Sudoku is looking to bolster its ranks going into Battle for Azeroth! We cleared 11/11 Antorus on heroic difficulty, and already have our sights set on raiding in Uldir! That being said we are looking to make the jump from Heroic to Mythic! We're a pretty relaxed group of gamers, who really enjoy playing games with each other, whether it be Warcraft or others. Overwatch, Warframe, and modded Minecraft to name a few. We also do a bit of PvP and of course, farm M+s together. We are currently looking to pick up a few more ranged DPS, however we'll consider any exceptional applicants. We raid Wed/Fri 8:00pm-11:00pm Pacific Standard Time Here's what we will expect of you; Knowledge of your class and spec, including what gear is good for you A demonstrated effort to prepare for content beforehand, watching videos, etc. Patience Come join us in smashing some bosses into dust and picking up shiny things from their entrails! If this interests you; feel free to message any of the following people when online! highlighter#11789 dankdpudding#1764 Panduh#11796 Balrog#1388 Sansu#1145Sansus16 3h
3h RESTO SHAMAN LF GUILD Hi! I've been raiding since BC with a guild ranked 170th in the world during BC and LK, which is how I got my server first titles during LK (doesn't really mean anything, just thought i'd mention it) Once the guild disbanded, I raided casually with friends. I took a break when Legion came out, and came back a week before this coming xpac. (just to get my spellwing) Anyway, i'm looking for a guild that raids on PST. I know what it's like to raid pretty hardcore, and I enjoy the excitement but I don't mind if it's casual as long as it is headed for mythic content. I want progression. Actively looking. BT: JAYRO#11474Heárt2 3h
3h [A] <Formality> US#39 11/11M LF DPS ... Rankings (US): ABT - #39 | NH - #20 | EN - #58 HFC - #26 | BRF - #47 | HM - #36 SoO - #25 | ToT - #35 Schedule (PST): Monday - Thursday 6:30 - 10:30pm Recruitment: DPS: Monk | Rogue Hunter | Mage Contact: Manager#1163Manager224 3h
3h 324 monk healer (raiding guild) I want to raid with a good guild as a monk healer. I have played a lot of MMO. Im 32 and cool with aduit guild or a family guild setting. I can raid weekdays as long as the raid is over by 2pm MT (4pm game time) or anytime on the weekends. I'm only at 324 item level but i will try to get to 340 before raids come out. I would like to know how you feel about someone steaming the raids as well.Hadja1 3h