Guild Recruitment

Nov 22, 2010 Please Do Not Bump Threads Hello all, We understand this is a Guild Recruitment forum and posters here want to make sure their threads are visible. With that said, we want to remind you all that repeatedly bumping threads is a violation of our Forum Guidelines. Forum threads with active discussions are meant to remain at the top of the forums so players can easily find them, however, circumventing this by simply adding "bump" to a thread can result in the removal of one's posting privileges. This includes the same individual bumping a thread repeatedly, or multiple people taking turns bumping a thread. We'd like to keep this forum as clean and useful as possible, and appreciate your help in assisting us to that end. Forum Guidelines: ...Zarhym0 Nov 22, 2010
Dec 3 Basic Recruitment Etiquette + Post Template ** NOTE: Do not post your ad as a reply to this thread. It's a great example of not being able to follow directions and likely a down vote from any credible recruiter. ** ______________ Here are some tips for getting your recruitment post noticed and cutting through a lot of the spam to find your right fit. Copy & paste this template to your post if you're looking for a guild. Explanation of each field follows. Additionally, listing your class/spec, progression, and a brief description of what you're looking for in the subject/title line of your post will expedite this process for recruiters. 1. Times available & time zone: 2. Server preference: 3. Faction preference: 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: 5. Current progression/experience: 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: 8. Anything else: 1. Times/time zones! Remember to post what times you are available, any times you are not available, or if your schedule is flexible at all. Too many times people post, "I need a guild that can work with my schedule," and then never bother to post their availability! Include your time zone as well. 2. Server preference: PvE, PvP, or RP? Is this 100% set in stone, or are you flexible? If you're not willing to transfer off-server, you should probably be posting on your realm-specific forum. 3. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde? Any flexibility? This means you too, Doubleagent! 4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: Are you wanting to raid seven days a week, eight hours a day with only bio breaks every two hours? Or do you need something more laid back, but still efficient? Or do you just want to sign on every other week or so? 5. Current progression/experience: Are you brand new to the game and have no idea what BoE means? Or have you been through multiple tiers and are just coming back to the game? Adding these details will help recruiters narrow down potential applicants and increase your chances of finding a good fit. Because the majority of this forum is populated by raiders, giving more details on what you are currently doing to improve your gear/play style will help sell a recruiter on a person who may not have quite as much experience or gear as the recruiter initially wanted. 6. If you are trying to go hardcore/semi-hardcore and have recent parses, link them! Why bother accepting and declining a million Btag requests just for them to ask for this basic info? 7. Contact info: Do you prefer guilds to respond within your thread, to an email address, or by adding your Btag? This will also help you narrow down guild choices if a cut and paste spammer chooses to ignore your preference! 7. UPDATE YOUR POST: If you do happen to find a home (yay you!), please do the forums a favor and update your original post to reflect your transferred/new guild status. Old/necro'd threads getting bumped by spam wastes everyone's time. 8. If it's not going to work out or you change your mind, simply say so. Recruiters are often only recruiting for one or two positions and may decline others if you accept an offer. If you vanish (delete/transfer) without a trace, they're left wondering if they still need to hold the spot. In the meantime, other applicants may have moved on and now the recruiter is back to square one, except now more frustrated and fed up. Recruiters will appreciate the few seconds it takes to shoot them a note before you peace out. 8a. Additionally, if someone adds your BattleTag and you can tell fairly early on that it's not going to work out, a simple, "Thanks, but I'm not interested," before removing them from your list makes everyone's life a little easier. TL;DR: It doesn't have to be a novel, but a little effort (and politeness) on both sides goes a long way. Cheers! ______________ ** Want to know if you're the victim of a drive by spray-and-pray spammer? Click the yellow down arrow by the character name on the left hand side of the post box, then click 'View Posts' -- it's a quick, simple way to see if someone took the time to tailor their message to your post (i.e. s/he actually read it) versus copy pasta. ** ______________ If you have any feedback on this post or have recruiting questions, please feel free to add my Btag, Riot#1851.Pravix320 Dec 3
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Guild Recruitment forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can recruit members for your World of Warcraft guild. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct ( and guidelines ( before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
1m 963 11/11H warlock looking for weekend guild 1. Times available & time zone: Sat/Sun EST 2. Server preference: Any 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: 5. Current progression/experience: 11/11H 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: Here 8. Anything else: 3 - ilvl945 alts, 3 ilvl900 alts - i'm really just looking for a small family to play with - meet new friends to raid and do mythics with. Weekend schedule is a MUST, no weekday raids.Hillnj3 1m
1m <H> Mass Sudoku Wed/Fri <Hyjal-US> Mass Sudoku is looking to add some new members to their raid roster! We're a relaxed group of content focused players. Pretty good sense of humor, sometimes dark. We're 11/11 Heroic Antorus We raid Wed/Fri 8:00pm-11:00pm Pacific Standard Time Alt runs on Saturdays PvP on Sundays Currently searching for ranged DPS! Hunter (MM/BM) Mage (Any spec) Priest (Shadow) Druid (Boomkin) Warlock (Any spec) Shaman(Ele) Any exceptional applicants will be considered Please don't be annoying, and be prepared to have our tank pull before the timer hits 0, because time is money. We're looking to transition into Mythic difficulty. Here's what we will expect of you; Knowledge of your class and spec, including what gear is good for you A demonstrated effort to prepare for content beforehand, watching videos, etc. Patience Don't be a bad If this interests you; feel free to message any of the following people when online! highlighter#11789 - dankdpudding#1764 - Panduh#11796 - Balrog#1388 - Sansu#1145Sansus10 1m
2m Crippling Progression on Sargarus(Alliance) We are a family-like semi-casual guild looking for laid back players who enjoy the game. We are currently 6/11H for Antorius and looking for others who would be able to raid Tuesday and Friday 9:30-12:30 EST with optional cleanups on Mondays. We also enjoy pushing M+ keys weekly as well. Our guild enjoys the laid back perks of the game like achievement runs and leveling new toons as well. We are looking forward to being active and pushing content in BFA. Discord is used for voice and text chat to keep everyone up to date and socializing as well. Spontaneous guild functions happen frequently.Brujka4 2m
3m (H) <But My Parse> 11/11M LF Ranged < But My Parse > 11/11M ~ 9/9M ~ 10/10M ~ 3/3M ~ 7/7M Currently recruiting for ABT Mythic Farm and BfA! We are an adult guild comprised of players with a plethora of past raid experience. Our goal is to clear content while it is relevant whilst building strong bonds among our players. As much as we enjoy clearing content, we enjoy the friendships made within the guild. We will never sacrifice the integrity of our raid for the sake of progression. Elitism and toxicity is not acceptable. If you are looking for a guild with a serious mindset of driven players with a laid back, light hearted raid atmosphere look no further. GUILD INFORMATION Raids: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8pm - 11:30pm CST Voice: Discord Loot: Loot Council Server: Mal'Ganis Faction: Horde Website: Logs: RECRUITMENT NEEDS HIGH Tank Windwalker Warlock Resto Shaman Any exceptional players, regardless of class or spec. ** If you feel you can compete with anyone on our roster and your class is not listed, we encourage you to apply. We will always look at talented players! ** REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN - Must be 18 years of age or older. - Working headset and/or microphone. - Be able to communicate on discord. - Accept constructive criticism from peers. - Maintain 90% + raid attendance. - Have an understanding of your class and mechanics. - Prior Mythic raid experience. We request you look over our logs provided above and assess your ability to perform with our current roster. We are looking for competitive players who do not have the time to dedicate to a hardcore schedule. If you are interested in joining please fill out an application on our website or you can add an officer to speak with directly! Recruitment Officer: Turduckenn (Turducken#1443)Frostybloman7 3m
4m 6 or more looking for a guild Putting feelers out there: As the title states 6 of us are looking for a guild to take us in. Some have been Officers/GM's/Raid leaders/recruitment Officers on a dead server and the attendance boss finally got us. Depending on the server there maybe more of us looking to follow. Please post all offers below most of us if not all of us are 5/11M and several pulls on Imonar. We also know that there may not be open spots for all of us and that is fine. The make up is 2 heals, 1 tank or dps and the rest would be a mix of ranged/melee DPS Edit Raid times: Most of us are EST so 7ish est to 12 est days don't matterDisandra44 4m
5m <OLM Gaming> 10/11M 9 hour guild Recruiting About Us: We have been around since the launch of Cataclysm picking up several server firsts and consistently raiding at the cutting edge. Our core leadership has experience dating back to before AQ was released. We are a laid back group that enjoys progression within a more realistic schedule for adults. Our Raid Times: Tues: 9:30pm - 12:30am (est) Thurs: 9:30pm - 12:30am (est) Sun: 9:30pm - 12:30am (est) Our Progress: This expansion we have obtained every Cutting Edge thus far and intend to continue that trend. We don't add raid days or go over our raid hours. We have no intention of being a hard core guild. We enjoy clearing content while its still challenging and we commit ourselves to being better as a guild and as individual players each week. Loot: To be honest if this is something that matters a great deal to you, you probably aren't a good fit. That said we do a fair Loot Council where biggest upgrade usually wins out. We use RC Loot Council addon for this. Currently Recruiting: ***Boomking with strong resto offspec*** (Actually recruiting all dps classes at the moment but will require decent logs/exp) If you are interested in joining us please apply via our website @: Or if you have any questions please contact us via discord if possible @ Shizz#9104 on discord or if you prefer Bnet: @ Shizz#1370 on bnetShizzoobies31 5m
5m 965 Spriest 5/11 LF Guild Multiple top 150 US tiers spriest LF new guild currently 5/11 M Add me on battle net: Auurdek#1497Auurdek24 5m
6m 5/11M 971 Ret Pally LF Guild 5/11M Antorus Pally Looking for guild to finish up with Legion and to Join for BFA. Looking for a guild with night raids w/ at least matching progress. Leave any information below for me to get in touch. Willing to cross-faction change as well. About Me: Played since BC and "serious" raiding since my return to WoW in MoP (ToT) Most times in top guilds on servers. Constantly pushing myself to be a better player and clear progression smoother than the previous tier. My main is Ret pally but main jam is any melee class. I tanked temporarily in WoD(during HFC prog) and on occasion in Legion if needed.Thorine4 6m
7m 965 Hunter Looking For Guild Logs: Availability: Anytime after 6:00pm (PST) Raid experience: Currently 2/11M on this character, but have 5/11M experience. Willing to server/faction swap. Add me on RealId: Nsia#11476 or discord Nsia#9719Nsia15 7m
8m LF Healer/DPS PAID XFER - 10/11M CURRENT NEEDS: 2 DPS Paid Xfers for exceptional applicants We are 10/11M Antorus 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH on Kel'Thuzad, Alliance. We raid T/W/Th 830-12 PM EST. We do heroic and mythic sales after all the content is cleared. All raiders get equal cuts from mythic sales and anyone who participates in the heroic sales gets equal cuts from them. We play a bunch of other games. From Heroic Antorus sales, we've brought in ~130mil so far. We also like to hang out in discord. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, add eldunari#1600 or jaybee#1506. Our raid leader is bgodbgg#1882 in game or bgodbgg#4653 in discord! During the day, the best way to reach us is through discord Preferred Requirements: At least 950 ilvl and logs showing good performance with some mythic experience, but we will still talk to any applicant who believes they are qualified. We are also doing sales. Contact the raid leader for sale information too. TLDR: Mythic guild recruiting dps - We found there is such a thing as too much gold - We're awesome - add bgodbgg#1882 in game or bgodbgg#4653 in discord. I don't read replies to this post so please contact me on discord or bnetCillidan213 8m
10m 9/11 M ABT Guild - Recruiting DPS & Healers! We're looking for the following classes!!: Blood DK, BrM Boomy Warlock Mage Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is recruiting to strengthen our roster for Mythic Antorus. Our group consists primarily of mid-to-late-20’s individuals, with most of us at a point in our lives where work and home life are our first priority and raiding is second. That being said, we still take raiding seriously, and always keep our focus on having a good time, progressing, making friends, and of course getting some awesome loot. WSI is currently looking for more raiders like you! Current progression: 11/11 H, 9/11 M ABT For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild. Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11PM EST Thursday 8-10:30PM EST (Varies up to 11:00pm EST, close to a kill) Sunday 8-10:30PM EST (Varies up to 11:00pm EST, close to a kill) General Information: An ideal candidate for consideration in WSI is someone who knows their class and is willing to dedicate themselves to being a Mythic raider. Finally, be prepared to spend time wiping and learning mechanics. Mythic raiding doesn’t come without some growing pains, so don’t expect to one-shot everything the first time. Our group has grown and evolved since WoD into a guild full of dedicated, highly skilled players that are able to effectively balance real life commitments, having fun, and being on the Cutting Edge of raiding in Legion. We welcome any and all skilled, dedicated players to our guild! Even if you are not on the main Mythic roster, you will be brought to any and all Normal and Heroic raids, and will be subbed in as necessary. Contacts: Touczz#1764 - Touczz Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero Please fill out this form: 10m
10m 5/11M 970 BM Hunter LF 2 Day guild Hello, just came back from a lil bit of a break, Currently LF a Mythic progression guild. prefer alliance, But may consider horde. I currently main a BM hunter. But can also play an ele/resto shammy. Iam 5/11M with pulls on imonar (was 5/11M on 1/11/18) LF a guild that raids between 4-830 PST, 2 days a week (Not flexible on time). Btag: capnfap#1348Michata2 10m
10m 974 Resto Shaman and 974 Mage LFG Btag:Nick#13541,missbehavin#1157 974 Resto Shaman and 975 Mage ,Possible 970 Havoc/Veng DH Current Progress is 9/11 M. With about 50+ pulls on Aggramar Availible Raid times are 6:00PM-9PM Pst M-Thur. Due to our current guild Dieing out and regression we are looking for a new guild to finish out the tier with and go into the new exspansion. We both have a long history of mythic and heroic(pre-mop) raiding, and will make a great addition to your team. We are looking for a core position in a mature guild. We are looking for a Horde guild only. We are also not looking for guilds currently lower than our progression. We are free most nights to talk more in detail if you would like. Feel free to add me to Btag and leave your spam below and we will look at it and get back to you.Nichollas13 10m
11m 940 Warlock LF Guild I had wanted to try tanking and was decent at it. However seems more guilds are looking for dps, so going to dps on something I prefer. Current progression is 8/11H. I am looking for the following times 8-11pm EST Mon - Thur. Will consider weekends depending on times and guild. Tues and Thurs cannot start before 8pm est. Currently on zul’jin but willing to transfer/faction change. Btag Sulpheric#11506 Discord Sulpheric#9157Myzyuki10 11m
14m 962 Lock LF late night weekday raiding guild Title says it all. Looking for 10:15pm CST or later. Willing to faction/server change if the fit feels right. I've cleared all but Aggramar on heroic, but would like to get back into Mythic raiding for Legion and beyond.Ikurrin0 14m
15m 9/11M 974 feral LFG Also down for mythic plus. Looking for a guild who is as progressed as I am who raids any days between 7pm-12am EST. I'm open to horde or alliance. 75 traits in all weapons. I have boomkin gear with all legendaries but the cloak. I'd consider playing boomkin for the right guild, but I am no where near as good at boomkin as I am at feral. Also would be open to playing resto, but I don't have any legendaries. Leave btag or discord and I'll answer any question you may have later.Zèöl8 15m
17m <Sigh> Recruiting! [H] Hyjal-US (1/11M) Greetings! [H] <Sigh> - Hyjal is recruiting to fill its roster for mythic! <Sigh> was formed from the ashes of the mythic guild <Crown> - Hyjal, a strong mythic progression guild that was a highly rated guild on Hyjal before they stopped raiding in ToS. Our raiders have experience dating back to Vanilla WoW and our core raid team has mythic experience throughout Antorus! Our goal is to create a top tier mythic team to go head first info BFA, clear mythic each tier before the new tier is released, and we also want to make sure that we have a fun and stable environment. We are looking for strong players to contribute to the guild core and join our family. Past Progress: -EN (7/7m) -ToV (3/3m) -Nighthold (8/10m) -ToS (3/9m) (stopped raiding until a few weeks ago) -AtBT (1/11M) (core members have mythic progress and kills as far as Varimathras!) Realm: Hyjal-Us (Horde) Raid Schedule: Tuesday 7:00 - 10:00pm (Pst) Thursday 7:00 - 10:00pm (Pst) Optional Wednesday 7:00-10:00pm (Pst) (Optional clean up day or alt raid events) Wednesday 7:00 - 10:00pm (PST) will be added once BFA has been released to be a main raid day for mythic. What we are recruiting: Tank: Closed Healers: Shaman, Druid, Monk Melee: Rogue, Monk Range: Hunter, Mage, Shaman, Druid If your class is not listed and you feel like you are a top tier performer for your class do not hesitate to apply, we consider everyone. Loot System: Loot Council Requirements -We strive to keep a calm and relaxed raiding environment, trouble making will not be tolerated. -Know your class. With only 6 hours of raiding per week and 3 more if needed on our off day, each raider needs to spend the essential time outside of raid to maximize their characters potential for any given fight. -Having discord downloaded with a working mic is required. -100% attendance during your trial, and 90-95% attendance as a raider. If you fail to meet these requirements, you will be risking your spot. Spots are earned, not given. -A computer that can handle blizzard's game and a stable internet connection. We don't need people who dc twice an hour during progression. Contact Information To apply or find more information about us, reply to this post your BTag and a small bio, or contact us via B-tag with any questions: Draekan#1749 Chargercrazy#1195Combokitty27 17m
20m Vindicators lfm for social/content guild Hi! <Vindicators> [Dalaran US] is a new guild looking for members of any skill level, veteran or newbie. In general we are looking to build a social environment as well as a place to find dungeon members. Will offer guild bank repairs once gold is flowing in from doing content.Palidanny0 20m
22m █★█Tyranny US#80 11/11M rDPS/RSham█★█ Tyranny is recruiting for Legion Progression in Antorus the Burning Throne. We are specifically looking for a Resto Shaman for Argus progression. It is an immediate need. Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11M US #80 Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9M US #67 Nighthold: 10/10M US #82 ToV: 3/3M EN: 7/7M Website: Application: Officer Battle Tags: Strafe (Skroesec): Strife#1977 Tulani: Tulani#1464 ╔══════╗ RAID TIMES ╚══════╝ Progression Hours: 8pm - 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday (4 days, 16 hours). After Progression: Usually just Tuesday/Wednesday. Optional or off other nights. ╔════════════════════╗ CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS ╚════════════════════╝ ALL TANKS AND DPS, but specifically: Balance Druid Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Restoration Shaman Warlock **WE WILL REVIEW all applicants so feel free to apply even if your class isn't listed!** ╔═════╗ ABOUT US ╚═════╝ Tyranny has continuously progressed at the highest level as a home to mature-minded players who want to efficiently raid the latest content since Tier 4 in 2006. For 16 hours a week we strive to raid the latest content at the highest level possible, progress rapidly, and achieve high US rankings status. Tyranny is one of the most organized guilds you will ever encounter. We are known for the meticulous planning of our strategies and orderly operation of our guild. We believe that professional-level organization maximizes our ability to progress through content most efficiently on our 16 hour schedule. As a hardcore progression guild, we seek to compete among the best US guilds. We believe our organization gives us an advantage that our competitors do not enjoy, and in the process we have an incredible amount of fun. See our front pages? That's us. Tyranny's long history comes from our collective dedication to the guild as an idea. The raiders in Tyranny, past and present, want the guild to thrive, not just for their own benefit, but because they believe in the guild, the friends they've made here, and how only together we an acheive our collective goals. We recruit people who share this philosophy: in essence, raiding as a team sport. If you like to kill hard bosses quickly, play with extremely competent players, be part of a guild whose success is measured in years, with a strong community in and out of multiple games, incredibly active forums and deep strategic planning, then we are the guild for you. ╔════════════════╗ PROGRESSION (25-player) ╚════════════════╝ Tyranny has been the realm first 25-player and US Top 100 Guild since Sunwell in 2008. From Burning Crusade to the present day we have had a long string of successes such as: Tier 18 / Hellfire Citadel (US 78th) Tier 17 / Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry (US 96) Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14H (US 19th) -> Every boss killed was US Top 10 or 20 Heroic Throne of Thunder 13/13H (US 49th) Heroic Tier 14 16/16H (US 32nd) Heroic Dragon Soul 8/8H (US 37th). Heroic Firelands 7/7H (US 75th). Heroic ICC and Heroic Lich King (US 72nd). Yogg+0 "Death's Demise" (US 78th) M'uru and Kil'jaeden (US 70th)Thaleous46 22m
23m Lfm Members for new casual grouping guild Hi! <Vindicators> [Dalaran US] is a new guild looking for members of any skill level, veteran or newbie. In general we are looking to build a social environment as well as a place to find dungeon members. Will offer guild bank repairs once gold is flowing in from doing content.Divyaz0 23m
25m <Massacre> 8/11M LFM DPS Guild Name: Massacre Guild was founded back in 2007 and has since been a raiding force on our server. Server: US-Turalyon (PVE) EST Faction: Horde Raid Times: 8:30pm-Midnight EST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Loot System: EPGP Warcraftlogs: Atmosphere: Adult (rated R) Application: Recent Progression: 8/11M, 11/11H Antorus 7/9M TOS 9/10M NH 3/3M TOV 7/7M EN About Us: We are a mature progression-oriented raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our raid leader(s) research heavily to help prepare for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent. Our guild atmosphere is laid-back and fun-loving. Raiding is not supposed to be a second job! In our spare time, we enjoy alts, m+, other games, and listening to music in discord. If you want to be a part of a fun group of people that also gets stuff done -- Massacre could be the place for you! What we are accepting: (please note, minimum 950+ ilvl and 75+ artifact) RANGE (looking for 3) --Warlock --Boomkin --Shadow Priest --Mage --Elemental Shaman MELEE (looking for 2) --Windwalker Monk --Death Knight --Enhancement Shaman Primary recruitment needs are bolded. As always, exceptional applications for any class/role will be considered. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper or through battle tag: Byleana - GM - Byleana#1633 Karalea - Ranged Lead - Kara#1715 Myricalus - Melee Lead - Myricalus#1115 Hanrak - Heal Lead - Han#12306Karalea308 25m
25m 960 Bear/928 Frost DK LF Late(ish)Guild Currently 11/11H 1/11M with my 960 Druid, looking for a guild that raids between 7-10PST (10-1EST, 9-12CST) 2-3 nights a week. Times are non-negotiable. Willing to raid as either Guardian Druid or Frost/Blood DK, either faction is fine so long as it is a full time raid spot in an established guild. Not interested in being a back-up, m+ only tank, or a fill-in till your friend's friend needs a raid spot. I can provide logs upon request. As a somewhat older gamer, I'd like to find a guild where the average age is over 30 and you're capable of balancing a social, team atmosphere with somewhat reasonable progression. Ideally I'd like a guild looking to at least do a couple bosses on mythic, but finding the right social fit is more important to me than how many mythic bosses you've killed. Thank you for your time. Rawrabear#1450Fenrisulv3 25m
27m [H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM.9amPST W/T 5/11M <No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times TOP NEEDS: DK Arcane Warrior Monk Boomkin All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks Currently 11/11H 5/11M If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat. Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- LOOT: RCLOOTCOUNCIL ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GUILD INFO: This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience. Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild. We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart. Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions. GM: Consecrater#1492 Officers: ShameSpear#11515Consecrater77 27m
29m 9/11 WEEKEND mythic raid LF ALL DPS Hello. <Speakeasy> is a 2 day weekend guild that is looking for like-minded people to continue progression through Antorus and beyond. If you're on an early shift during the weekdays, have a family, have school, a main raid guild, or don't have a weekend life: this is the place for you. Schedule: We raid mythic 2 nights a week. Friday: 9pm-1am EST Saturday: 9pm-1am EST Current Recruiting Needs: We are currently looking for all DPS to round out our roster, and 1 tank. What We Expect From You: -Have a mic and use it -Keep up to date on weapon traits and class changes -Maintain superb attendance But most importantly of all, the golden rules, accept constructive critique and have a sense of humor. What You Can Expect From Us: -Short but efficient raid schedule -Strong but healthy competition -We provide all flasks, pots, food, and enchants and repairs 24/7 -A friendly raid that welcomes newcomers with open arms Final Thoughts: "If you can't have fun in raid, what's the point?" We strive to push progression, but the last thing we want is to push and push until we aren't enjoying the game. If you show up for raid, do your job, and have an open mind, we promise you this will be some of the most fun and enjoyable raiding you've ever had. Contact Ztop#1564 with any questions or joining. Note: We use a google doc for our app process. It is submitted anonymously and will not disclose any personal information about you. If we decide to further your application, we will contact you.Ztop2 29m
30m <Offline> 9/11M horde LF raiders <Offline> Horde Area-52 9/11M is currently recruiting raiders for our Mythic Progression team! Raiding schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8:00 pm - 11:00 PM Server Time(EST). Saturday (Optional Alt run) 8:00 pm - 11:00 PM Server Time(EST). RECRUITING: H Pally, Mage, Priest (shadow), Druid. We also encourage any exceptional players to apply and trial for a spot on our core team! For additional information or if you have any questions contact: Eggy (Eggy#11738) Hooped (Rickjames#1551)Eggylock0 30m
31m [A] 4hr/wk Casual/Heroic LFM Hello! <Annunaki> (A-US-Turalyon) is looking for raiders to finish off the Burning Throne. With leadership that is 11/11N, 8/11H(and all Legion AotC) the goal is to build a 2/9/3 raid team(rebuilding and possibly more; joys of flex raiding!) to finish off AtBT and carry over into BfA. Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST Loot: Personal Voice Chat: Discord Recruitment needs: Tanks - DK Ranged DPS - Mage(pref frost), Balance druid Melee DPS - WW monk, Feral Guild Goal: Outside of striving for expansion AotC achievements we wish to create an atmosphere for all aspects of playing with casual, social, achievement seekers, and mythic keystones runners always being welcomed. Who we want: Mature players who want to create a fun and positive atmosphere for everyone while working to kill bosses. We won't be server first but don't want to be server last either. You won't have to parse orange every fight being competitive with your class is important. Although raid attendance is important as an adult guild we have jobs, families, and understand that real life does happen(great graphics, sometimes rough gameplay). Outside of raiding we also want players to fill our guild chat and Discord and dive into all aspects WoW has to offer (I myself am an avid achievement seeker!). Contact info: Battletag: eternalinfer#1281 Discord(preferred): Aureil#6653Aureil1 31m
33m 960 Resto druid LF weekend raiding guild 1. Times available & time zone: weekends anytime 2. Server preference: any 3. Faction preference: any 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-harcore 5. Current progression/experience: 11/11 heroic antorus 6. Contact info: cigbrew, server EredarCigbrew7 33m
37m LF Sat/Sun night raid guild. Currently looking for a guild for the end of Legion and then into BFA. Wanting to play a MW monk. Want 9:00PM EST start times on Saturday and Sunday. Looking For semi-hardcore freindly guild. (possibility of another 2 coming along closer to BFA) Well add DaLock#11367 with any questions or post down below :D (needed to refine my earlier post a bit)Brotherbrew10 37m
37m 9/11 Mythic guild LF DPS/Rsham/Rdruid Probably Naked is an Alliance guild located on Kel'Thuzad. We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We are looking for competent players who want to push progression while enjoying everything the game has to offer. We use a loot council system to fairly distribute gear based on Attendance, Performance, Size of Upgrade, and Tier Bonuses to decide what is going to give the raid as a whole their best shot at efficient boss killing. This is a Mythic Progression Guild, not a Loot Progression Guild. Check that you can make our raid times! Raid Times: Wednesday 7:30-10:30 CST Thursday 7:30-10:30 CST Sunday 7:30-10:30 CST We use Discord for all communication during raid times and for playing other games together. This is more like a community of competitive players rather than just a login-for-raid guild. All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night than your past accomplishments. To trial or for additional information or questions, contact any of the following: Smartblonde#1399 - Recruitment Officer Kleio#1976 - Guild LeaderSmartblonde57 37m
38m US(A)Lightbringer[Tempus Dominus]3/11m LFM We are currently seeking any and all players as we begin to rebuild our roster in preparation for BFA. We are currently 3/11 in mythic antorus and will continue to push before the next expansion. We clear heroic weekly, run mythic pluses regularly and also play a multitude of other games together. We are a "family" type guild and hang out often. Raid days are tues/weds at 5:30 to 8:30 server. If you are interested in joining feel free to add me on btag @ Psychosiz#1816 or reply here. Thanks!Zerojki0 38m
38m [H] 3/11M 7yr guild LF DPS or heals ... Looking for a serious raiding team that truly values your happiness? We may be the home for you! ▬▬▬ About Us TM is a PvE-oriented guild with a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere and a friendly, mature community. Prior to WoD, we've focused primarily on 10m raiding & fielded multiple teams for years. We are now oriented towards Mythic (20m) raiding. Off-night activities include: M+, BGs, achv/mog/pet runs, & more. We also play together outside of WoW -- Overwatch, D3, Steam, Hearthstone, mobile games, etc -- and offer social events like our yearly Secret Santa (in-game & IRL) and a guild fantasy football league! We have been an active guild on the server for 7 years under the same caring, experienced leadership. Although we push to finish the latest content & appreciate server competition, we feel having a good time with each other is of utmost importance. As laid-back adults with busy schedules during the day, we look forward to both pleasant and efficient groups. ▬▬▬ Schedule ... Please note that for core spots we expect high attendance on all 3 main nights and ask our raiders to be logged in at least 10 min before. *We clear Normals on Fridays at the same time while there's still a need for it.. ▬▬▬ Recruitment Criteria As a well-established, tight-knit community, we're recruiting for long-term core spots. That said, we welcome casuals & part-time raiders (ie rotating work schedules) too. The ideal recruit: 18+ required, 21+ preferred Respectful, friendly, & mature Continuously works on improving gear & performance Able to give advance notice of availability Understands his/her class well & keeps up with changes If a hybrid class, maintains a DPS set & is comfortable using it when needed Shares our goal of enjoyable progression Comfortable with constructive criticism/feedback For immediate Mythic raid positions we would prefer Mythic (or pre-6.0 Heroic) experienced players. Normal/Heroic spots are open for those less experienced and/or more casual. ♦Recruitment for Legion is open to ALL classes!♦ However, we are most interested in the following: Mythic Team rDPS: hunter / elemental > mage / balance > others HEALS: monk / sham > others mDPS: DH / enhance > DK / warrior / feral > others TANK (preferred as OS): war / DK > others Updated 2/26. All exceptional players would be considered regardless of class/spec. Skill and personality are more important to us. If we're a good fit, we'll make it work! ▬▬▬ Contact Info & Where To Apply Officers: Critolis, Ripndip, Slagrazor For more details or to apply, visit us at For any questions, feel free to whisper any of us listed above or /who and ask for an officer. Battletag info available upon request. For quicker responses outside of WoW, please send PMs on our website or e-mails to Replies here will be checked regularly as well. If you prefer to leave us your btag privately, click on Contact Us on our website and leave us your info there. Alternatively, we could have an officer be available to chat live via Enjin or Google Hangouts. Our GM's Discord info is Crit#2960. Disclaimer TM has been a successful guild for years because we're friends as well as teammates. If you're not willing to take both the ups and downs together (including the wipe-a-thons of new bosses) or if you are only here for the professor plums and not the camaraderie, please don't waste your time or ours. We're in it for the long run, and you should be too! ...Ripndip128 38m
38m 11/11M 3 Day Guild - Looking for Blood DK <Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Legion into Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game! Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST). Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days. Currently Recruiting: Main Tank Spot - Blood DK Preferred all other tank classes will be considered! Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email We wish you the best in your guild search!Midgette16 38m
44m Origin 9/11M - LF Tank/Rdps PAID XFERS <Origin> - Shu'halo US [H] Progression: 11/11H 9/11M Raiding since Siege of Orgrimmar, and regularly since HFC, <Origin> offers cutting edge mythic raid progression for all who are interested and possess the necessary skill. You can expect the following from our guild: - A friendly, yet competitive atmosphere - A tight knit community that is welcoming to newcomers - An active schedule. We have two raid teams that don't have overlapping schedules. There is always something going on in <Origin> for you to do. - An environment that encourages you to be your very best In addition to being a cutting edge guild, we take pride in our strong sense of community. We are much more than just a raid team. We are a group of friends that are open to those who wish to be included, a home for those who like to enjoy the game with a little company, and most importantly, a community that sticks together through thick and thin. It is for these reasons that Origin offers an experience like no other. Come join in on the fun! Raid Times: Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST Monday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST Currently in need of all exceptional raiders for upcoming Antorus progression! We consider any class/spec for our raid team. We do take an extensive look at logs, and dps spots are quite competitive. Apply if you're interested. We will pay the xfer cost for applicants with exceptional logs and similar progress. Extra consideration for: Experienced tank Rdps Hpal Contact: Reputation#11768 Gluteuszebra#1811 Please contact me with any questions you have, I'll be happy to answer! Other Information/Resources: WoWProgress: WarcraftLogs Page: Website: (Application located here!)Reputation264 44m
46m <Wrong> 10/11M Wed/Sun(8hrs) LF Range, Tank Name: <Wrong> Faction: Horde Server: Tichondrius Progression: 10/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb Raid Days: Wednesday/ Sunday Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time) About Us: We are a close guild looking to push through mythic and enjoy our time while we do it. We enjoy joking around and having a good time. And when it comes time to raid, we buckle down and down bosses. What We Are Looking For: We are looking for players who want to help progress through mythic end game content. We ask that people applying know the current content up through heroic, and have gear that is suitable for mythic progression. We are looking for a select few to add to the core raid roster, we do not recruit for the bench, we keep a tight close knit roster. Current Needs: -Looking to add a full Time skilled TANK of any class. DPS: - HIGH PRIORITY! Hunter Mage Warlock Boomkin Spriest If I did not list your class, please don't hesitate to contact me. We are always recruiting more people. If you have the skill, and the competency to raid at a high level we will gladly bring you in. BattleTag/Character Name: Deism#1427 / Sgmx We look forward to hearing from you!Sgmx92 46m
49m <Astalder> LFM Adult Gamers & Geeks ⭐ 21+ <Astalder> ( is a tight knit group of adults (21+) all over North America, who have played various video games together for over a decade. We are made up of ex-hardcore raiders and adults with families, jobs and other responsibilities, though we are gamers at heart and enjoy challenging content together. * Does contain adult humor and language * Located on Zul'jin, US (EST), Horde side. We are open to both Raiding and Social players who want to be among other fun and intelligent adults while gaming. Anyone who applies as a "Raider" must be able to fully commit to our schedule and standards when it comes to personality and abilities. Anyone who applies as a "Social" member has no time constraints, but is not a part of our progression raid team. We do plenty of Mythic+, LFR and achievements/quest chains as a group to get the social aspect in for all of our members to enjoy. We took a break in Legion but decided to come back to clear the content (8/11H currently) and prepare for Battle for Azeroth (BFA). With our raid team put together already, we are open to finding a few more awesome players and people who are interested in raiding successfully with the upcoming expansion in mind. Currently we are focusing on clearing Heroic content and building up a solid roster of dedicated and reliable raiders. While we are on a light schedule of one night a week, we take our time seriously and only want players who have a raider mentality when it comes to being prepared and competitive among others of their class/item level. We do expect players to be geared, knowledgeable of fights and interested in team play within a challenging environment. ✥ Saturday nights, 9:00PM - 12:00AM, Eastern Time - If you are applying to raid, you must be able to make this 100% outside of emergencies. ✥ Personal Loot (Loot Council in BFA) Currently open to: ✥ Healers: Holy Paladin ✥ Ranged: Mages, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Hunter ✥ Melee: Rogue, DH While we used to be a competitive, "rat race" kind of raiding force, we have hung up our hardcore pants and prefer a much shorter schedule and smaller roster so people can actually get to know each other. We spend our off nights in Mythic+ 5mans, leveling alts and preparing for BFA. Some of us also dabble in Overwatch, HotS and other games. ✥ Ages 21+, pref 25+. Most of our group is 30-40 ✥ Be cool: No elitist jerk offs, attention whØres or know-it-all personalities. ✥ Evenings and Weekends are primary playtime's ✥ Well-adjusted socially: No dramatic, chaotic personalities, who talk non-stop and can't just be laid back with a group of adult geeks and gamers. ✥ Discord friendly: Absolutely have to use Discord. You don't need to be super chatty or use voice outside of raid times, but this is how we communicate outside of game Some of our members are real life friends and family, with others knowing each other online for 5+ years. We are made up of professionals, IT junkies, graduate students, parents, long time and newbie gamers, coders, family types, bachelor types, military vets, Star Wars vs Star Trek nerds and comic book aficionados. Interested? If you have read through all of that and are interested in joining, visit our website at, fill out an application and we will be in touch!Alisyn43 49m
49m 972 BM Hunter LF Raiding Guild 972 Beast Mastery Hunter LF Mythic Antorus Raiding guild on Mal'ganis server. 11/11 H Exp and 3/11 Mythic Exp Looking to get ready for Battle for Azeroth and want to gear up in Mythic/Heroic Antorus farm while having some fun doing it with guild mates! Akunza#1299 Discord: Akunza#8211Akunza12 49m
49m Weekenders, come to Turalyon! ^_^ If you're looking for a home or need help recruiting and are willing to come to Turalyon, let me know! I'm interested in making my realm fill that nice niche of weekend raiding in heroic and Mythic. We have a really close realm community that hosts M Guldan, Chosen and achievement/normal runs weekly! So that being said, if you're on a deadish realm, raid weekends and are looking to transfer - come to Turalyon! = ) It will benefit Turalyon and your guild, but it would also benefit my raiders so their friends can transfer here to raid or people I turn away but want to raid mythic weekends can raid as well. I also run a recruitment discord with ~3600 people so I have no shortage of people coming to me. Here, for reference: = ) If you're looking for a list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds: MORNING (5am+) [H] Act Natural - Saturday & Sunday 8am-11am EST Heroic (2/11N) NEW GUILD AFTERNOON (Noon+) [H] Avidity - Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (3/11M) EVENING (5pm+) [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (5/11M) [A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M) [A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST Heroic (9/11H) [H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC [H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC [A] In The Mountains - Friday & Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC [H] Ours Is The Fury - Friday & Saturday 8:30pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC [H] Delirious Underlings - Saturday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (4/11H) LATE NIGHT (9pm+) [A] Mognificent - Friday & Saturday 9pm-12am EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC [H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (6/11M) [H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (10/11M) [A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC Not that these count as weekend guilds, but they do fill a weird niche with a Sunday raid day. If you're looking for a list of all the Sunday/Monday guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times: MORNING (5am+) AFTERNOON (Noon+) EVENING (5pm+) [H] Taco Slap - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC [H] Last Sanctuary - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (10/11H) LATE NIGHT (9pm+) [H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (3/11M)Sìeara84 49m
51m 965 B.DK/H.DH/H.Priest LF Mythic Raid Team Hey everyone! We are 3 solid players looking for a LATE night mythic raiding guild. We all have 3/11 M.Throne kills with experience up to 5/11M. Team: 965 Blood DK (With 968 Frost spec) 965 Havoc DH 964 Holy Priest (962 Aff. Lock alt) We would love to join a guild with comparable raid experience to us. What we are looking for: LATE NIGHT (Preferably with a start time of 1030pm CST). HORDE (Sorry, too expensive for race change). 2-3 Nights per week. We have logs if you would like to see them :) Contact: SwampQueen#11691Peppers14 51m
51m [A] 1.5 d/wk Mythic and M+ guild LF DPS! Hello! Our group has strong roots as a solid 20 Man mythic US guild and are comprised of top raiders who don't want to or can't raid 3, 4, or even 2 nights per week anymore! We've all got jobs and other obligations on our plates now (some have new kids even!) so we are looking for like-minded individuals who wanna push progression without the time commitment. Progression raiding will take place only 1 day per week, with an optional half day for farming either normal or heroic content depending on how many mythic bosses we are currently clearing! We're currently looking also for persons who are interested in Mythic+ dungeons, as every member of the guild loves to push a variety of level keys, anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-20's! We're aiming for a total core of 22-23 for the mythic raid team and currently have 19, so come enjoy a casual, but oriented, NON-TOXIC environment where you can have both a stress-free, and progression-oriented raiding experience! If you are just interested in Mythic+ dungeons of ANY level, please also feel free to join! Friends/family are also welcome to come :) We don't require geared toons, many of our raiders are raiding on new re-rolls or alts. We can gear you up very fast through our weekly normal/heroic clears as well as numerous mythic+ runs! Our plan is to continue running heroic while starting our mythic progression on this coming lockout! Members of our guild come from a rich history of raiding in top guilds. Some examples of our progression are: Cataclysm Progression (10m Heroic) Realm First : Al'akir (2/13/11) US 8th Realm First : Nefarian (3/2/11) US 1st Realm First : Sinestra (4/26/11) US 3rd Realm First : Ragnaros (9/22/11) US 16th Realm First : Deathwing (2/1/12) US 6th Wrath of the Lich King (25m Heroic) Realm First : Fall of the Lich King (8/1/10) All this was on a 3 day schedule, and we hope to continue on a similar track with just 1 day of serious raiding! And while we raided on a 2-day schedule, most our raiders are 6 to 8/11 Mythic in current tier! Our guild now: Raid Day: Monday - 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm EST Optional Half-Day: Tuesday 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST (clear normal or heroic, depending on where we are on progression. Usually ends well before 9:00 pm!) Loot: Will be a combination of /roll and group-loot council. The council consists of the ENTIRE raid group and requires majority voting. We provide gems, flasks, pots and food for our raiders during progression raiding. All we want is for you to come prepared, know your class, and be accountable. Be open to always improving! Currently recruiting (for core positions!): We are low on mail wearers so bonus if you wear mail! rDPS - 2-3, any exceptional ranged wanted! mDPS - 1-2, any excellent mdps wanted! Healing/tank OS is a plus or being a frost dk/fury warr/rogue! Heals - Closed Tank - Closed And as always, open to all exceptional applicants! Leave a message here or feel free to contact us at any of the following: Recruitment Officer - Deulon#1537 GM - Lazely#1204 Officer - Tsiy#1894 Thanks!Lazily226 51m
52m [A] 8/11M Pandamonium Weekend Mythic Raiding Pandamonium is seeking Alliance Weekend Raiders for Antorus, to include mythic. We are filling core positions, with high priority in the following: (updated 3/12/18) * Hunter * Lock * Mage ** Looking at all ranged no matter the class, exceptional melee welcome! Along with the listed classes, we are strongly looking at all interested. Applicants will have previous mythic experience, a minimum of 75+ traits in their artifact and logs for review. Regardless of class or spec, if you feel like you would be a great fit, we will happily review and discuss an application. Raid times: Sat 7pm-10pm EST Sun 7pm-10pm EST What we're looking from you: Knowledge of your class, its mechanics, and its roles Knowledge of the current raiding tier The ability to communicate and take criticism A good-natured personality A desire and understanding of progression raiding If you would like to contact us for more information, please add us on B-Net Recruitment Officer: Drinkinmycup#1192 Heal Lead: Amaranthia Razeal#1267 Melee Lead: Hades thefonze#1383 Ranged Lead: Elwynbron Stealthed#1183 Raid Lead / Guild Master: Atrianna#1646Atrianna125 52m
56m <T I T A N F O R G E> Is recruiting! (SR-US) Thank you for your interest! <T I T A N F O R G E> was formed in the spring of 2018 as a gathering of minds from prior successful guilds such as <Equinox Gaming> (top- 200 U.S 2015-2017-Stormrage), and <Simplicity> (top 100 US 2012-2013- Magtheridon). The leadership has had time playing with raid teams such as <Vision>, <Infinity>, and <Mind Games>, and together represent countless hours and experience in cutting edge raid content. Why would a bunch of cutting edge caliber players strike out on their own and start fresh in a dying expansion? Simple, we see a progressive future for WoW guilds. Gone is the time where the entire focus of a team is slamming warm bodies into raid bosses for 16 hours a week. If you want a part time job with no long-standing rewards and a nonexistent check, be our guest! That is not and NEVER will be our objectives here at TF. Here, our goals are simple but lofty: Early in each raid tier we will obtain AOTC, focus on high end Mythic Plus progression, encourage and work towards PvP achievements such as RBG rating/Gladiator pushes, and obtain raid/dungeon achievements before the top 1% of the player base. We will also work towards Cutting Edge at a pace that won't burn you out of your favorite game. ... ... What are we looking for?: We are actively looking for individuals or groups that are interested in joining in on the ground floor of a guild whose leadership has proven success with over 6 years of combined GM/RL experience. There is an open Guild position for a PvP Lead, preferably multi-glad and open minded to leading PvP events for the guild. What we provide: Unlimited supplies, solid leadership, and a dope community of like-minded and skilled players. Tired of begging for mythic + teams, wishing there was RBG groups, digging in trade for arena partners, and browsing LFG all day? Not here, here, we are an all around- COMMUNITY. Please check out our website, post here, or contact me through for more information, even if it is to ask a few questions! We will most likely ask to chat on discord. Website: RL/Co-founder: ProfesorK#11844 Co-founders: Cloo#1830, Ace#1558 Warm Regards, and thank you for your interest!Nîssa3 56m
56m [A] <Epilogue> 10/11N Monday 8-12est Epilogue is a newly formed casual guild based on Kel Thuzad looking to recruit 1 melee and 1 ranged dps for Antoris. We are currently 10/11 in normal and are looking to progress into heroic. We raid monday nights from 8 PM-12 PM EST. Please have at least 910 iLVL and have a working knowledge of your class/spec. Feel free to messege Gallién, Nalgrim or Mythdanden in game for more information.Nalgrim2 56m
1h [A] RKT - 8/11M - Tue/Wed - LF Strong DPS Resident Kabuki Theatre is currently looking for talented players to bolster our 2 night per week progression oriented raiding roster for Antorus the Burning Throne. General Information Faction: Alliance Raid Size: 20 man Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday Raid Times: 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. PST Website: Current Progression 8/11M Antorus the Burning Throne 7/9M Tomb if Sargeras 8/10M Nighthold 7/7M The Emerald Nightmare 2/3M Trial of Valor Current Needs: - Hunter - Elemental Shaman - Balance Druid - Shadow Priest - Rogue Qualifying Characteristics As a player: We are looking for talented players who know their class inside and out, have the ability to fully commit to our raiding schedule, are progression oriented, and understand what it means to work as a team. Attendance: We need people who can commit 2 nights, 6 hours total per raid week. If your work/school/personal schedule is or may be a conflict in the near future, please do not seek a trial position. We do not raid on major holidays and are understanding of extraneous circumstances, however, these should be far and few. Trial Process Trial membership is obtained by applying on our forums and waiting for an officer to reach out to you for an interview after reviewing your application. If this interview proves you to be a potential asset to the raiding team, a follow up interview may be required with the raid leader or other officers. If the candidate is in accord with all expectations, we will offer a trial position. Trials will be subject to constant rotations in and out of the raid and generally will have limited loot access until they've made it successfully to raider status. Trial period consists of 3 weeks and 100% attendance is required. Trial period may be extended at the discretion of the officer core. Loot Distribution We run a "Loot Council" distribution style system which considers attendance, performance, how considerable an upgrade is, and if the item is BiS or not. Loot is ultimately decided at the discretion of the officer core. For more information, or inquiries about joining us as a trial, please head to or reach out directly. BNET: Emerald#1525 BNET: Decaynyc#1679 BNET: Malcador#1499 Discord: Emerald#6746 Discord: Decaynyc#9301 Discord: Bruwslee#4008Emeraldchi99 1h
1h [A] Elysium 2/11M Turalyon <Elysium> Turalyon 2 Night Weekend Main Raid 1 Night Weekday Casual Raid Description: Elysium is a friendly, drama free raiding guild that looks to enjoy the many aspects of WoW together. With passionate Raiders, we look to advance far through Legion. Though we do love our raiding, social members and players of all kinds are always welcome and are eagerly accepted into the family. Other events we hold include: Main Team Raiding, Timewalking, Mythic and Mythic+ Dungeons, Legacy raids/Achievement Runs, and Casual/ALT Raid night. We have a Discord server with someone in it almost all the time, and active members constantly making their own groups to run dungeons and such. Though we are small, we are a very active, social guild. Looking for: ◼ H Pally ◼ Exceptional Ranged Dps Raid Info: ◼ Main Raid times are Saturday and Sunday, 7pm - 9:30pm EST. ◼ Casual/Alt Raid is Thursday 7pm - 9:30pm EST. ◼ Pots/Flasks/Runes/Food/Repair are all provided by the Guild Bank. ◼ We are looking for passionate players to join us in our Legion Raiding. ◼ Logs by Warcraft Logs are recorded every raid night and are constantly being uploaded and checked. ◼ Discord is required to raid on progression nights and is expected for Raid nights unless stated otherwise. What we want from you: ◼ A person that is respectful to all members of the guild. ◼ If a Raider: Dedicated to showing up on time (Invites for Raid at 6:55pm EST) and being prepared for Raid. ◼ A sense of humor. ◼ Patience. ◼ And all your money. No not really. :) Progression List Wow Progress: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N, 7/7H, 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3N, 3/3H, 0/3M The Nighthold: 10/10N, 10/10H, 3/10M Tomb of Sargeras 9/9N, 9/9H, 1/9M Antorus: 11/11N, 11/11H, 2/11M Contact Info: Talk to us at our recruitment discord at Gordino- stethoscope#1671 Windtraveler- windtraveler#1407 Sola- Sola#11923Gordino1 1h
1h [H] 9 hr EST ~ 8/11M LF RANGED Guild: <The Unnamed> Server: Bleeding Hollow (Horde) Progression: 8/11M AbT (We were 6/9M in ToS) Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST (5:30-8:30 PST) Recruiting?: ○ All exceptional players are encouraged to apply even if you aren't on our high priority list High Priority: ○ Warlock(s), Mage, Elemental Shaman Other ○ Tanks: Closed ○ Melee DPS: Enhancement Shaman ○ Healers: Closed (Maybe an exceptional Resto Druid!) Lil bit about us: ○ Loot > Loot Council (we use RCLootCouncil) ○ Voice > We use Discord! ○ History > The Unnamed was raiding on Tanaris since 2009, and recently made the transition to Bleeding-Hollow for hopefully a better future! LF: ○ Performance & initiative > You always strive to be the best you can be! ○ Good attendance & reliability > All raiders should maintain a high level attendance, with posted absences being excused (we have a strong real life first mentality in this guild!) ○ Cohesive personality > It doesn't matter how good you are, or how good you think you are, if you have a bad attitude you will not survive in our guild. ○ Loyalty > We are only looking for individuals who will be here for the long term. We successfully server transferred and faction changed an entire raiding core. If that doesn't explain the lengths that we will go to raid together, I don't know what will! If we sound like what you're looking for, please contact us! @: ○ Guild Info ~ ○ In-game contacts ~ Megan#12843 (Smoothlegs), Bubbleqt or Zascha in game for any recruitment Qs.Smoothlegs44 1h
1h Requiem <EK> 9/11M M/W/Th 7-10PMPST Melee Requiem Team 9/11M Ant <Eternal Kingdom> US-Proudmoore Raid Times: M/W/Th 7-10 PM PST Tuesday Offnights DPS Melee and Ranged positions available *Full on Locks **Regardless of recruitment needs we will always consider exceptional players. Requiem is one of several mythic teams in the guild Eternal Kingdom. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active, diverse community. We have a great guild culture based on mutual respect and enjoyment of the game. Eternal Kingdom Eternal Kingdom offers Mythic teams, ranging in progression, and several heroic only teams. This means that even if Requiem is not a good fit, there is a good chance another group may be. EK is an inclusive guild that operates as a professional raiding organization. There is never a lack of activities to join, or quality players to engage with. If Interested, Please contact Petdragon - Dearc#1877 If I am unable to be reached: Nachtwolf - NachtWolf#1909 1h
1h Raider w/exp looking for guild Former raider coming back for end of legion/next xpac. Looking for a very active guild, possibly interested in raiding as priest heals or warlock DPS.Nösavior15 1h