Guild Recruitment

Nov 22, 2010 Please Do Not Bump Threads Hello all, We understand this is a Guild Recruitment forum and posters here want to make sure their threads are visible. With that said, we want to remind you all that repeatedly bumping threads is a violation of our Forum Guidelines. Forum threads with active discussions are meant to remain at the top of the forums so players can easily find them, however, circumventing this by simply adding "bump" to a thread can result in the removal of one's posting privileges. This includes the same individual bumping a thread repeatedly, or multiple people taking turns bumping a thread. We'd like to keep this forum as clean and useful as possible, and appreciate your help in assisting us to that end. Forum Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/902031049#2 ...Zarhym0 Nov 22, 2010
Sep 16 Basic Recruitment Etiquette + Post Template ** NOTE: Do not post your ad as a reply to this thread. It's a great example of not being able to follow directions and likely a down vote from any credible recruiter. ** ______________ Here are some tips for getting your recruitment post noticed and cutting through a lot of the spam to find your right fit. Copy & paste this template to your post if you're looking for a guild. Explanation of each field follows. Additionally, listing your class/spec, progression, and a brief description of what you're looking for in the subject/title line of your post will expedite this process for recruiters. 1. Times available & time zone: 2. Server preference: 3. Faction preference: 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: 5. Current progression/experience: 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: 8. Anything else: 1. Times/time zones! Remember to post what times you are available, any times you are not available, or if your schedule is flexible at all. Too many times people post, "I need a guild that can work with my schedule," and then never bother to post their availability! Include your time zone as well. 2. Server preference: PvE, PvP, or RP? Is this 100% set in stone, or are you flexible? If you're not willing to transfer off-server, you should probably be posting on your realm-specific forum. 3. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde? Any flexibility? This means you too, Doubleagent! 4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: Are you wanting to raid seven days a week, eight hours a day with only bio breaks every two hours? Or do you need something more laid back, but still efficient? Or do you just want to sign on every other week or so? 5. Current progression/experience: Are you brand new to the game and have no idea what BoE means? Or have you been through multiple tiers and are just coming back to the game? Adding these details will help recruiters narrow down potential applicants and increase your chances of finding a good fit. Because the majority of this forum is populated by raiders, giving more details on what you are currently doing to improve your gear/play style will help sell a recruiter on a person who may not have quite as much experience or gear as the recruiter initially wanted. 6. If you are trying to go hardcore/semi-hardcore and have recent parses, link them! Why bother accepting and declining a million Btag requests just for them to ask for this basic info? 7. Contact info: Do you prefer guilds to respond within your thread, to an email address, or by adding your Btag? This will also help you narrow down guild choices if a cut and paste spammer chooses to ignore your preference! 7. UPDATE YOUR POST: If you do happen to find a home (yay you!), please do the forums a favor and update your original post to reflect your transferred/new guild status. Old/necro'd threads getting bumped by spam wastes everyone's time. 8. If it's not going to work out or you change your mind, simply say so. Recruiters are often only recruiting for one or two positions and may decline others if you accept an offer. If you vanish (delete/transfer) without a trace, they're left wondering if they still need to hold the spot. In the meantime, other applicants may have moved on and now the recruiter is back to square one, except now more frustrated and fed up. Recruiters will appreciate the few seconds it takes to shoot them a note before you peace out. 8a. Additionally, if someone adds your BattleTag and you can tell fairly early on that it's not going to work out, a simple, "Thanks, but I'm not interested," before removing them from your list makes everyone's life a little easier. TL;DR: It doesn't have to be a novel, but a little effort (and politeness) on both sides goes a long way. Cheers! ______________ ** Want to know if you're the victim of a drive by spray-and-pray spammer? Click the yellow down arrow by the character name on the left hand side of the post box, then click 'View Posts' -- it's a quick, simple way to see if someone took the time to tailor their message to your post (i.e. s/he actually read it) versus copy pasta. ** ______________ If you have any feedback on this post or have recruiting questions, please feel free to add my Btag, Riot#1851.Pravix318 Sep 16
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Guild Recruitment forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can recruit members for your World of Warcraft guild. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
2m Looking to continue raiding..... Greetings and Salutations, I am a 930 Marksmanship Hunter with 63 traits on the weapon. I am looking to do more content in Tombs of Sargeras and Beyond. I can raid any day of the week and any time of the day. I do have a 925 Assassination Rogue with 60 traits (2/9M TOS) plus other alts at 900 ilvl or better. I am currently working on gearing my windwalker monk and other alts in the event I have to fufill a raid requirement at a later point. I would go horde if the recruitment pitch is right but as of this point Ill remain Alliance until then. I cover all of my own food, chants, gems, runes and repairs. If you want a consistent raider that can be on time, pull when need to and do the mechanics as intended, then by all means send me an in-game add to Geronimoe#11452 . please do not waste my time if you plan on recruiting for bench or do not have the courage to tell someone that he/she is not needed or wanted for raid as I have wasted an entire month with that garbage nor do I have the time for kid games or guild drama. The Following are my 900+ ilvl toons: Garutar - Stormrage : (930 Hunter) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/garutar Garatar - Stormrage: (925 Rogue) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/garatar Loosëcannon - Stormrage (909 Frost Mage) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/loos%c3%abcannon Punkybooster - Stormrage (905 Ele Shaman) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/punkybooster Strokahontas - Stormrage (904 Boomkin) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/strokahontas Mashallis - Stormrage (908 Ret) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/mashallis Farua - Stormrage (906 Warrior) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/farua The following are below 900: Demodocus - Stormrage - 899 DH Adalwölf - Stormrage - 896 Unholy DK Locktarts - Stormrage - 870 Demo Lock Kubinka - Stormrage - 863 Holy Priest Thank you for your time. Happy Recruiting.Rowlie51 2m
3m 2/9M Horde Sat/Sun Guild LF DPS Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 2/9M and 9/9H in Tomb. The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you're looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they're raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you're looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild. We are currently looking for a few skilled DPS (ranged and melee are both welcome) to add to our core. We are willing to trial those people who are a bit behind in gear and/or experience, as long as you have the strong potential to be competitive once caught up. If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449. Thank you for your consideration.Zaranna9 3m
9m [H] <Infinity> 6/9M T/W/T LF DPS! Hello, We're Infinity. [H] <Infinity> of Kil'Jaeden. Tues/Wed/Thurs 7pm - 10pm PST Currently recruiting: DPS Classes in high need: Shadow Priest, Hunter, Mage. Legion Progress: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M. Trial of Valor - 3/3M. The Nighthold - 9/10M. Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M. Apply if: a. You have good attendance. b. You're able to play your class at exceptional levels. c. You're able to study and learn from logs. d. You can follow instructions from the guild management. Don't Apply if: a. You have any questionable obstacles that could interfere with our days/times. (once and awhile is acceptable) b. You have a poor attitude or not able to take constructive criticism. c. You can't handle or don't fully agree with how a loot council system works in hardcore raiding environments. We use loot council for loot, Discord for voice. Visit our website to review our policies & to apply. Guild Website: www.infinity-gaming.us We also live stream! Come visit & follow us at the following channels... GM (Healer) - twitch.tv/buhhbbles Raider (Tank) - twitch.tv/gerosmilak Raider (Healer) - twitch.tv/purevanquish Raider (Healer) - twitch.tv/misszuzußuhhbbles102 9m
11m 5/9M Boomkin LF mythic raid team 925 Balance Druid Availability - I can raid ANY NIGHT after 9:30EST. I am looking for a HORDE guild that raids atleast 3 nights a week. At the moment any guild would be a good fit as I used to be a tank and want to switch to balance. Experience 5/9M ( Had to take 1 1/2 months off for job related issues that are fixed now, Mistress to p3) 10/10M 3/3M 7/7M To contact me you can simply just add my battle tag @ Bearmanguy#1794. I’m looking for a guild by reset next Tuesday for the rest of Tomb/ Legion and hopefully all future content. As I said, any guild is okay as long as the potential and mindset fits my own. Thanks and have a great night.Bearmanguy0 11m
15m (H) "Leviathan" heroic guild fill “Leviathan” is a small raiding guild based out of Emerald-dream (CST) Looking to make continued guild progression as the legion content and future patches release. Raids to be held on Wednesdays and Fridays from 6:30P-9:30PM. Central standard time Looking for full clear in most of current content. Currently in the process of filling out a full raid team in guild. we are 8/9H hopeing to make great headway with a full team in argus, Rp is welcome, though not everyone is as engulfed as other may be. All specs will definitely be considered as we are looking to expand. Dps is the currently most sought after. 18+ Age group preferred Our current members are experienced and more than willing to help with questing raid gearing and so forth Pvp and mythic+'s ran often for those who wish to hang out wiht guild on non raid days. Laid back personality is a must. Flasks , feasts and runes will be provided. Enchants and gems can also be provided if available. Repairs also paid (probably a given). TLDR: Looking for fun active people to help us grow and down raid bosses on Emerald-dream. You may contact me in game with any questions or concerns. Bnet tag_ JakeCurtis#1730Jakecurtis0 15m
15m 928 Shadow Priest LF Guild My current guild quit raiding about a month into tomb due to military assignments. We were 8/9 H before people had to quit and before I took a break for the rest of the summer. I'm currently open to all nights and levels of raiding, but would like to stay on the more casual side as I'm currently in grad school. I also have a 920+ Ilvl warrior and boomkin. Leave a message here or add me at PhilMckelson#1670. ThanksSandyydan51 15m
16m LF guild Hello, 9/9 H 3/9 M ToS looking for a heroic raiding guild that starts around 11PM or 8ishAM PST. I main Ret, I also have a Frost/Unholy DK. Possible willing to switch to horde. My battle tag is Asurie#11442Decayx9 16m
17m 937 ilvl 5/9 Mythic Ele/Resto Shammy LF Guild Can u pay for my Xfer Transfer? im Available Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday Anytime Currently 5/9 MYthic down Sister 1% Previous Parse on Logs Was 67+ but change server now all my Parse is gone.. Hit me up on Discord i reply Fast Leeroy#8576 937 Ele Shaman 935 Resto 936 Enchance Have a Good DayBrucelerooy11 17m
18m 3/9M Ele shaman Hello WoW forums, today my guild disbanned due to a few toxic members high up in the rankings, anyways I am looking for a guild now my main (3/9M) was a destro lock with parses up to 98 % on Heroic KJ 931 equipped Ilvl. However the AoE lack within the class has made me want to swap to elemental shaman. I am currently 911 Ilvl with 1 BiS legendary parsing ~ 99 % on some fights for Ilvl. I am trying to get into a guild that has raid times of 4 pm central to 12 am central times and at least 1/9M (pref some more prog). All I ask is a run through heroic for some gear, (I can pull my own weight) Most pug groups don't invite me due to low item level, anyways my name is Jacob and you can reach me at Epic#1767 or Contact me through the forum which I will be checking frequently today. Thanks everyone who took the time to read this and have a great day.Dregax2 18m
20m <Party All The Time> 5/9M Fri/Sat Need DPS <Party All The Time> is a weekend raiding guild, 2 days(Friday & Saturday), 6 hours a week(7-10PM pst), with an optional heroic clear on Wednesday 7-10 pm PST. Progression in Legion: ToS: 5/9M 9/9H T19: Nighthold 7/10M 10/10H Trial of Valor 2/3M Emerald Nightmare 7/7M We are currently in need of Quality DPS and Heals who can commit to a near 100% attendance and have high parses for their class. Classes Wanted: Healers (Resto Druid or Resto Shaman) Cloth DPS (Mage/Lock/Priest) Mail DPS (Elemental/Hunter) Leather (Boomy/Rogue) If you are another class not listed in recruitment needs don't hesitate to contact any of the officers. What you can expect from us: -Flasks and pots provided -Experienced core of raiders with years of Heroic/Mythic exp -Communication with all raiders to what's expected of them on a fight per fight basis What we expect from you: -Care taken for the toon your looking to bring. ie: properly itemized/enchanted -General strats known before getting to progression bosses. -Attendance at 100% for the trail period and 90% + attendance after -Team focused attitude Loot is done via Loot Council. BIS stats/performance/Attendance/time on raid team are the factors that go into loot. The idea behind this is to put the loot in the hands of the players who will net out the most DPS/HPS/Mitigation, and allow us to clear the bosses more easily. Bosses WILL die again and loot WILL drop again. IF YOUR SOLE GOAL IS LOOT THIS IS NOT THE GUILD FOR YOU. That being said, loot will be distributed as evenly as possible and not one person will gear miles ahead of another as that would be counter productive. Feel free to add us if interested! Reza#1890 (Raid Lead/Recruiter) lzzb#1772 (Guild Master)Saaex29 20m
22m 930 Hunter LF Raiding Guild Im looking to get back into raiding i had to take a break because of family reasons. I have a couple toons in which i would like to play raiding wise which are Bm Hunter - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/chogchog Frost Dk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/raydorus Sub Rogue - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/stealthchog Affliction Lock - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/choglock I Can raid any day during the week or weekend Times that work for me are 7:30 est-11:30pm est I would like to raid on any of these toons if you are looking for anything that I play please contact me on here or Bnet billaaaa88#1357Chogchog18 22m
22m Looking for sat,sun raiding 929 item lvl , was raiding weekends on blackhand with good progression guild , no complaints, had a 50'th birthday ,surprise party then they didn't raid Irma weekend and the next I had to work sat, I was there sun, I sent mail to gm about the party and was informed that I am bumped from raid group. didn't say anything but left guild when I was online at their specific raid time for tonight. was kind of hoping for a invite even as a casual fill in since they only had 12 and then I seen them post looking for dps . Am I wrong or should they not have asked me? Anyways looking for weekend progression raiding guild , summer is over and I have nothing that the wife will make me do now on weekends lol. love to raid and due to work weekends are my only time to do that. will switch realms and or factions . not looking for hard core raiding have completed nor tos and 4/9 H Tos. Thanks in advance if anyone is interested in a Dh dps.Demonhornd5 22m
22m [ The Reckless ] 2/DAY 5/9M LFM+ Who we are [H]The Reckless of Tichondrius 9/9H, 5/9M We raid Monday & Wednesday 8PM-11PM EST We're a reformed guild from top 50 and many players with over 10+ years of experience playing together within a gaming community. We pride ourselves on a fun but focused atmosphere. We Are Looking For • Goal Orientated Individuals with mythic progression being the goal. • Thick Skin with the ability to take constructive criticism and give it. • Fun and Mature Players that in the end just want to have fun and get content cleared with a light schedule. Currently Looking for Exceptional DPS for Mythic ToS Progression! Contacts Cluraz#1378, , Vik#1619 www.recklessonline.comAnimalmõther173 22m
23m 930 equip, 5/9m Disc Priest/Holy LF new home 930 equip, Alt Disc Priest/Holy LF raiding guild, currently 5/9M on main. Looking to main swap from mistweaver to disc/holy. Current guild is dying and hope to find a new team for the upcoming argus raid tier. If you are recruiting a healer and need an experienced player please add me to btag to chat more! hashtag#1976Comppo0 23m
23m [H] Hard Carry [9/9H] LFM M/W <Hard Carry> is a newly transferred guild to Mal'Ganis with a plethora of experience in all environments. We are looking to fill out of roster to finish out farming ToS, with a heavy outlook of Argus mythic raiding. We have a solidified core group of high caliber raiders and are in need of players with similar capability and goals. Raid times Monday and Wednesday 6-9pm CST 7-10pm EST 4-7pm PST With the potential of adding an "off day" for either normal/heroic alt raid or continuing progression if we are near a kill. Recruitment needs: Healers - Druid, pally pref Rogue - High priority Boomkin w/ Healer OS- High shadow priest - Med (healer OS pref) All other dps are welcome to apply Min ilvl 925, 60 in weapon Knowledge of your class Working mic Capable of memes Our goals going forward on this new server are to consistently clear content at a high rate of pace in the 6 hour raid window we have. We will be running high level mythics throughout the week and progressing to our maximum potential on raid nights. What you can expect from Hard Carry is a relaxed environment full of laughs and fun while still focusing on the task at hand. Once content is considered on farm we will be pursuing sale runs and continuing progression. If you are looking for a high caliber squad on a 2 day schedule with a side of dank memes, this is the place for you. Contact GM for more info @Diblitz#1597Dibz86 23m
23m 3 Players Looking for a Home (All i930+) Three players (BM Hunter, Fury Warrior, Holy Paladin) Looking for a new Alliance home. We are willing to transfer servers to accommodate our new home, but are not willing to faction change. We all have previous raid experience going back to BC with our Holy Paladin having Mythic Raiding experience (All Legion Mythic Raids; Currently 4/9 M ToS). Raiding Schedule: preferably any days Sunday-Thursday 6:30 pm-10:30 pm pacific time. Friday's and Saturday's are good for our DPS, but our healer might have work off and on during those days. Hit us up if you have any questions or offers! Cheers.Beartøøth7 23m
27m [H] <Volition> 5/9 M ToS LF Sub Rogue/DPS <Volition> [Horde] US-Zul'Jin Current Progress: 5/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top US experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment. What we are looking for: We are seeking exceptional DPS. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off specs to a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below. We are striving to improve every tier. The current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for a clean and fast, efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics. RECRUITMENT Please be advised that all exceptional applications of any class/role/spec will be reviewed and assessed in the normal way even if the recruitment need is not high. Any exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered. High Priority - Core Positions Ranged Warlock (Affliction) Mage (Any) Melee Rogue (Sub.) Demon Hunter (Havoc) Shaman (Enh.) Death Knight (Unholy) Contact All guild and app. information can be found at http://www.volitionzj.com/ For any further questions regarding recruitment feel free to contact myself Ryles#1518 // Carlynn#1201 // Ljmadness#1790Prncsspepe120 27m
27m 6/9M Two Night Weekend. LF Various DPS Always recruiting exceptional players, Regardless of recruiting needs. We are <Powered by Memes> a 2 night a week mythic raiding guild located on Zul'jin. Outside of raid we are a laid back group of friends who enjoy both this game and others. During raid we are progression minded and serious. With our short raid schedule we need people that can learn quickly from their mistakes as well as the mistakes of others. Come with a mindset of doing your best in a short amount of time and you will do well. We will never add raid days or require you to maintain alts. Progress We are currently 6/9M Tomb of Sargeras Current Needs DPS Moonkin Mage Rogue Warlock Warrior Tanks Guardian Brewmaster Healers Holy Paladin Raid Times ------------------ Friday- 9:30 EST to 1:30 EST Saturday- 9:30 EST to 1:30 EST You can contact us in game on Zul'jin or by our battle tags or at this discord link https://discord.gg/RBgETJ7 Tengumilk#11270 (Guild Leader) Chistorm#11212 (Raid Leader) Faunt#1508 (Officer)Foesraidspot79 27m
27m (H)Broken of Uldaman - 3/9M LF RDPS (H) Broken-Uldaman (US) is recruiting for core raid spots for Mythics! Top Reasons that Broken might be for you. 1) Longevity - the guild has been active since BC. 2) Wildly inappropriate "NC-17" Discord & Guild banter. 3) We limit breaks in raids to push the pace and get things done. 4) We understand, real life is important and comes first. 5) Never too satisfied, never too negative. 6) Loot council add on utilized for loot distribution. Did we get your attention? GOOD! Now to the details: Broken is 3/9 M ToS- running 2 nights a week: Tuesday & Thursday 9:30PM-12:00AM EST, sprinkling in some normal runs for grins on Friday nights. LF Ranged DPS at this time, but will consider all exemplary players. Our goal is to blend a mixture of fun and progression, while staying efficient with our limited raid schedule of 2 nights. The guild is comprised of mostly adults 21+, with loads of game and real life experience, who enjoy working together as a team to master new bosses and poke fun at each other along the way. Overall, we are a guild comprised of progression minded raiders who also have real life commitments, that are not happy to just farm a raid on heroic endlessly. Expected add-ons: RCLootCouncil, DBM or BigWigs, GTFO, a meter of some kind (Details, Skada or Recount), Exorsus Raid Tools. Go to https://discord.gg/Cd8mSqC or add B-Tag Bloodrooted#1329, bigitup#1602, Ishin#1586, or Bigg#1647 and we can answer any questions you may have! LF - Warlock, Mage or Ele ShamBloodrooted1 27m
28m <Keine Neuen> is recruiting for H Legion <Keine Neuen> is recruiting for H Legion raiding Realm: Mal'Ganis - US, PvP Faction: Horde Guild Website: http://www.keineneuen.com Raiding Schedule: Friday 7:30pm - 11:30pm Current Progression: We plan to do Heroic Raiding Keine Neuen is a Level 25 Horde guild that was formed on Mal'Ganis server in September of 2007 as a progression guild focused on recruiting a mature and laid back raiding base. While progression and completion of all raiding content is the ultimate goal of the guild, a tension-free atmosphere is maintained at all times, and is just as important to the success of the guild. We value players who fit with this guild on a social level as well as on a raiding skill level. As a guild that is filled mostly with college students and working adults, we have a 21+ only policy. We do the best with the time we have, and this is a major part of our raiding philosophy - for us it's all about quality over quantity. We maintain a civil, respectful, mature, and bigotry-free environment, and we will not tolerate those who help create an antagonistic or negative atmosphere. If you like what you have read so far, we would like to hear from you. We are currently recruiting ANY DPS. Though, we will make room for anyone if we really like your application. HIGH Need: any DPS Medium Need: Heals Raiding Schedule: Friday 7:30pm - 11:30pm ►How To Apply: Please follow the link to our recruitment forum http://keineneuen.com/showthread.php?tid=8 and post your application following the format in stickied “Application Information” post. WE ALWAYS READ EVERY SINGLE APP!!! Private applications can be emailed to applications@keineneuen.com. If you would like to chat with an officer first, (Figurine, Sinaz, Enderon, Hsyr) or /who keineneuen and ask to be pointed to an officer. ►More About Keine Neuen: We have a tight core of players who have stuck with the guild throughout BC all the way through WOD, but we are also very welcoming to new recruits. We try our best to acclimate new players in a way that makes them feel that they have found a potential new raiding home, in a raiding environment that may not be typical to most raiding guilds. We all get along very well with each other. After all, raiding is far more enjoyable when the raid team is able to joke around together, focus together, wipe together, and scream over vent together when downing new bosses or completing new achievements. The ideal candidate will read the following and think "ZOMG…that sounds perfect!": You are looking for a guild and raiding atmosphere that is the opposite of what one traditionally finds in 'Barrens Chat' and most other guilds. Your main interests are PvE progress, the thrill of downing new bosses and hard modes, seeing new content, the enjoyment of working as part of a well-oiled raiding machine, and the temporary prestige that comes along with advancement. You don't raid just for loot or to gear yourself up for PvP. You are planning on being around until you've beaten the current top-tier content in its entirety. You're not here to "see how this raiding thing is", or because you're suddenly bored with Arena. You consider yourself a long-term PvE raider. You aren't fickle. We may not go as fast or slow as you'd like, or use the "perfect" raid makeup that you envision, and you are OK with this. You realize that learning a boss encounter will involve learning and wiping. You read up on encounters beforehand and enjoy going over strategy in advance. Your gem choices and talent choices reflect your dedication to raid progression. You are able to show up on time and stay for the whole raid. You have excellent knowledge of your class and desired raid role. You are attentive, situationally aware, and have good reaction time. This means you know how to move out of AoEs, switch targets fast, not explode in the raid, etc. You really enjoy your class and desired raid role. You are able to follow instructions. You are willing to take constructive criticism (not abuse, we don't do abuse). You are also willing and able to learn from your mistakes. You are able to use Ventrilo. You don't have to talk, only be able to hear.Figurine170 28m
37m (A) <Simplicite> 7/9M LF melee Simplicite 10/10M 9/9H 7/9M Simplicite is a progression focused guild. We are a top guild on Korgath Alliance. Any and all exceptional players will be considered. We promote a competitive atmosphere and encourage anyone to apply even if your class isn't specifically listed below... Current Needs Mage Balance Druid MM Hunter Demon Hunter Ret Pally Holy Priest MW Monk Casuals welcome Raid Schedule Mon, Tues, Wed, We are a Central time server so raids will be 6:30 Server and last until 9:30pm server (7:30pm est – 10:30pm EST) Loot Distribution We run a loot council, and priority is given to what feels like the biggest upgrade for the group as a whole. What We Expect You are capable of playing your main spec and an off-spec as needed, and able to take constructive criticism. Your gear is up to par for current content, weapon is maxxed out, and you know how to be properly prepared. You're reliable! Our schedule isn't demanding, and as such you are expected to give advanced warning if unable to make it. We realize real life happens. You're motivated. We don't expect to explain every boss to you when progression hits, and you already know what needs to be done. Positive attitude. If you have any questions feel free to contact any of us below. Trillstar#1873 Agent#1156 Fizzyelf#1113Trillstar70 37m
44m [US]<Scrawny Grabbers> 5/9M LF Resto Shaman US - Ysera/Durotan <Scrawny Grabbers> 9/9 Heroic and 5/9 Mythic ToS We are a mature raiding guild comprised of both end-game mythic and heroic raiders. We will be pushing Legion content quickly and efficiently, but without the rigors and demands of a hardcore raiding guild. Raiding in Legion is very much a priority and will be a primary focus, but nothing is more important to all of us than a solid group of people with the right personalities, and who will ultimately help to foster a healthy guild environment. Currently recruiting: HEALER: Resto Shaman Realm: Ysera/Durotan Time zone: EST Faction: Alliance Legion raid schedule: Monday @ 8pm – 11pm EST Tuesday @ 8pm – 11pm EST Thursday @ 8pm – 11pm EST Gearing skilled players is not a problem. Apply at http://www.scrawnygrabbers.com/recruitment/ or Add Vsper#1724 or Conzeula#1172 or scrawnygrabbers@gmail.comKardona6 44m
44m (A) Elune 9/10H ToS LF raiders! :) Who we are: Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic and Mythic raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK. Current Tier Progress: 8/9 Heroic TOS Who you are: You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and are prepared with consumables (guild bank provides as many consumables as we can). You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You communicate with officers about potential scheduling conflicts and sign up for raids in advance on our scheduling calendar. Raid Times: Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members) Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, or farm content). Recruitment Openings for legion raiding: Ranged DPS – Any ranged class/spec welcome Melee: We have openings for 1 melee (any class) Tank: One main or off-tank (any class) Healer: One healer (druid, monk, or shaman) For More info: If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com/ If you have any further questions please feel free to contact: Lissanna - Recruitment Officer (Lissanna#1777) Mindalen - Guild Master (Mindalen#1769). Jetzebel- Recruitment Member (Jetzebel#11972) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bermy2 44m
48m 940 E 5/9M exp Prot Pally Illidan Only Available times Week days 5 pm to 8 pm Weekend being Friday after 5/ any time saturday, End time of 9 pm on sunday Theartofpie#1535Deepnasty1 48m
51m [A]<Everything is Fine> LFM! 7/9 Mythic <Everything is Fine> of Whisperwind is a newer guild comprised of members that came together after a collapse of multiple guilds. We all share a vision of what we want raiding to be and decided to create our own guild. After coming together we quickly progressed through Mythic Nighthold, progressing to 7/10M in just two weeks (four total nights) while being undermanned. We then progressed to 10/10M after another four weeks. Currently 7/9M. Going into to ToS we plan on breaking into the top 20 in the world for guild that raid two nights a week. We’re looking for any exceptional applicant to fill out our roster with a particular need for a Spriest, mage, rogue, resto druid OR mistweaver. Tank slots are currently closed. Even if your class isn't listed don't be afraid to apply! Raid times for us are Tuesday and Wednesday at 7-10:30 CST (8-11:30 EST). We also do an optional alt run on Mondays at the same time. Outside of raid we enjoy running mythic+ and playing other games such as Diablo 3 or PUBG. Send applications to http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdNRgNB7jd Copy and paste the text there into an email and send it our way and we’ll get back to you! Contact info: Bnet: derek#1589 (Officer) - dinidots#1705 (GM/RL) - Riez#1741 (Officer) Discord: derek#2565 - dinidots#6016 - riez#3895 We look forward to hearing from you!Illideen88 51m
56m Heroic group Recruiting for Antorus <Doomforge Brewing> Realm: Argent Dawn Faction: Alliance Progression: 9/9H Schedule: Monday 7:45-10:45 EST Wednesday 7:45-10:45 EST Currently Recruiting: Tank: Open to exceptional applicants Healers: Open to exceptional applicants DPS: Hunter Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Boomkin Paladin Warrior Demon Hunter Death Knight Who We Are: <Doomforge Brewing> is a guild focused on improving the gaming experience for its members. As a raid group our primary progression goal is to clear every Heroic boss that Blizzard throws at us. Our primary goal overall however, is to enjoy the game. We were initially formed in 2004 by a group of high school friends that has expanded over the years. Our discord chat is active as we are frequently engaged with each other throughout the day just talking crap and random nonsense or discussing the hot topics about the game in general. What We Are Looking For: The type of player we are looking for is sort of a dying breed in this game. If you have been around WoW long enough you know what we are talking about – there seems to be a surplus of ‘me-first’ players doing nothing but chasing ilvl and staring at damage meters. If this is what you are trying to avoid, we might be a very good fit for you. Our raid environment is very important to us. Anyone who has been part of a raid group that is not in the top world 1000 understands the delicate balance between keeping an eye on progression while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. At <Doomforge Brewing> I think we walk that thin line pretty well. This is a game that is meant to be fun and we do not forget that. At the same time, since we only raid for 6 hours a week we do need to make that time count. Our raiders come to raids prepared: gemmed/enchanted with flasks/food and are read up on the current strats to keep us moving forward. Not because its mandatory, but because we all understand that is what we need to do in order to keep moving forward with the time that we have. As discussed above, we are a Heroic progression team. We may play around in Mythic once our Heroic goals are met in each tier, but it is not our priority. If you are looking for a group focused on Mythic progression with a 10/10M goal, we are not the right fit for you. How We Spend Non-Raid Nights: Mythic +’s would be the simplest answer for that. It’s a pretty good way to grind out that much needed AP and get the occasional upgrade. We have pretty regular Mythic + groups going on and some evenings we have more than 1 group happening. PVP is also something that a few of our raiders have an interest in on the off-nights. I would not call us a PVP guild by any means, but if you are looking for 2’s, 3’s or the occasional random BG – we have folks who would like to join you. Old runs for transmog/achieves. Nothing is worth doing if you don’t look fresh to death doing it. Quality transmogs are pretty much a must – we have the occasional public shaming for those who don’t match. Fortunately, we also have an abundance of transmog mounts if you have forgotten something. Who to Contact: Maddycakes#1302 Saucy#11257 Kevinly#1504 Bonuspoppa#1346 If you have any questions or would like to learn more, we would be very interested in getting into group/discord with you and talking with you further.Lasagne40 56m
1h <Alternative Strats> 9/9 H & 1/9 M LFM Are you looking for a guild that is the perfect mix of having fun and taking the game seriously? Then <Alternative Strats> is just for you! We are looking for any non-warlock player and any non-priest healer to fill out or roster! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-830 pst for progression and Weds 6-830 pst for farming. We expect our raiders to have a good attitude and to be able to take criticism. We understand that mistakes happen but raiders should strive to be the best player they can be. Even the guild master calls himself out on mistakes made! We expect our raiders to have good awareness and to be able to adapt to situations quickly. An exceptional player can tiptoe around the fire and gold parse at the same time! We expect our raiders to show up 100% of the time on progression nights, though we do understand life happens. The fastest way to progress is to have a group of people that trust in their other teammates. The only way to develop that trust is to consistently have the same group of people playing together! Should you be chosen to join our guild you will go through a trial period where you will be judged on your gear, dps, mechanics, attendance, and attitude. This period could last any where from a week to four. During this time you may not receive gear unless our raid members do not need it so please be aware. The guild uses RCLoot and this will be required. Please message me so that we can chat and see if you are right for us and we are right for you! Discord Jem#8178 BNet Maybite#1344Jembaj0 1h
1h 940 Arms Warrior LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello, Im Halidank, I am looking for a raiding guild that would like a talented arms warrior on its roster, I also have a prot offspec that I could use if you need me to. You pay for the transfer i'm yours. BTAG: HAL#12705 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23175029Halidank4 1h
1h 939 Resto Shaman LF Guild Hi, As the tittle says it I am an 939 Resto Shaman with lots of experience. Looking for about 10 hour week or maybe more depending on the days. I can play any healer if alts are needed. Ideally looking for a top 100 guild or desire to push that high. I am 4/9 M only but have a lot of raiding experience previously, its been an off tier. Horde or Alliance does not Matter, I am serious about my class and am always pushing to get better. Logs upon request. Thanks, Discord is best to reach me. shaman4life#0633Tankonator27 1h
1h 5/9M 2 night guild LFM <3 <TBD> on US-Zul'jin [H] is currently 5/9M + 9/9H ToS (Previous tier: 8/10M NH). We are looking to fill 1-2 spots to create a stable mythic roster to push for progression. The core of the guild has been together since the beginning of Legion, with some of the older members having been together since WoD. We like to create a fun, relaxed, enjoyable guild and raid experience while still maintaining focus in progression raiding. We are seeking mature players who want to find a true home and people to belong with. We want players with a commitment to exceptional performance, consistent attendance, as well as a positive attitude. Schedule Mandatory raid times are: Sundays from 6-10 PM ET Mondays from 7-10 PM ET We also have a casual/alt run on Thursdays from 7-10 PM EST. Loot System EP/GP Recruitment Generally, applicants should be geared + have logs available for evaluation, appropriate to progress in mythic ToS. Tank - Closed DPS - High Priority Rogue | Death Knight | Mage | Shaman | Druid(Boomkin) Healer -Super High Priority Druid However, even if your class isn't listed, feel free to reach out to us anyway if you fit the role. Exceptional candidates may be considered. Talk to us If you'd like to talk about the guild, you can reach me at Lumi#4362 on discord or add me on bnet - Lumi#11935 or Neolinkus#1483 (one of my officers) if you had any questions. If you're interested in applying directly, fill out an application at http://tbd-zj.enjin.com/recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you!Luminarra5 1h
1h [A] 7/9M <Beyond the Flames> LF Skilled DPS Beyond the Flames (7/9M) is a progression guild looking to fill its ranks with skilled, motivated and mature players for Mythic raiding. We expect any applicant to have extensive knowledge of their class and game mechanics, the willingness to spend time out of the game to learn how to better themselves in game, and a good attitude both in and out of game. We raid: Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11PM EST. All raid spots are competitive, so if you don't see your class/role listed here, feel free to add my battletag anyway! That said, our current needs are as follows: DPS: Rogue/Warrior/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter What we offer: A stable, drama free raid environment among people who genuinely enjoy playing with one another. Success during raids is our number one priority, but not far behind that is having fun. What we ask of you: We're looking for like minded players who aren't interested in dramatics, aren't selfish, can take constructive criticism, are willing to do whatever it takes to succeed in a raiding environment, and are looking for a long term home. If you feel you meet this criteria and are interested in us, please add my battletag: xshadow56#1902 and visit us at http://btflames.shivtr.com/Warrpaladin258 1h
1h [H][KJ] <Ginyu Force> Late Night 7/9M LF DPS! <Ginyu Force> (Horde - Kil'Jaeden) [7/9 Mythic ToS, 9/9 Heroic ToS, 10/10 Mythic NH] is looking for members to add to our ranks as we dive into Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM PST). We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We make sure we down content but at the same time having an fun atmosphere. We are currently looking for exceptional players that have extensive knowledge in their class. We have an immediate opening for one healer that has: - Comprehensive understanding of their class. - Concordance in mainspec is REQUIRED. - Experience (Mythic experience is required). - Excellent communication. - High situational awareness. - Logs of current tier of raiding. Current Openings: Healer - N/A Tanks - N/A DPS - Unholy Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Marksman Hunter Any and all of those classes with decent experience (2/9M and logs to back it up) and a moderate ilvl (nothing below 915), are strongly encouraged to message our recruiters. Real IDs are below. If you have any questions at all please message us personally. Thank you for considering us as a choice for your new guild and hope to hear from you soon! Message YungPiccolo#1885, Frieza#1349, or Opressor#1396.Juneys301 1h
1h R DRUID 933 looking for Mythic Guild R DRUID 933 looking for Mythic Guild 9/9h exp Cutting Edge Xavius Took a break during part of NH Was a prot warrior most of the xpac. Found my new love of resto druid. I run high keys every week , and looking for a more challenging raid atmosphere. Havemibabiez#1710 is my btag. most likely going back alliance.Vyocrix22 1h
1h Spark Industries H A52 Spark Industries is now recruiting to ramp up and round out the team for heroic ToS progress and on into mythic. The team is led by raiders that are 3/10m and currently 8/9h ToS. We weren't happy with the current state of things and the place we were in, raiding stopped being enjoyable and we didn't want to be with the people we were with. So we decided to build our own home and cultivate a community that spans not only this game but others as well to take in like-minded individuals just like you! For the people who love M+ we want you as well since we do too, and understand how difficult pugging can be. Spark Industries is also open for those of you who just want to jump in and hang out or merely want company. With the mission statement done, here is some more about the group, we are a semi hardcore group on area 52 that raid 3 days a week 9 to 12 est. Those 3 days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with alt raids on the weekends just for funzies. The loot system is epgp. Recruitment needs: Range dps (high) Melee dps (high) healer (medium) Tank (medium) For recruits please be max level and have your weapon unlocked for the 10% damage. Gear really isn't that big of a deal since it’s not hard for us to gear people with M+, and just raiding on alts to make it so who ever we are getting gear for has the most options in a raid. For more information or if you want to talk add sparkytiz#1491 or Key#1236Occisiospark8 1h
1h 3/9M Crippling Depr. of <Seraph> Recruiting! [H]Mal'Ganis- Crippling Depression of <Seraph> Recruiting! (9/9H, 3/9M) Hey! We are raid 10 of the massive community <Seraph>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders who decided to make this guild our home. Our Website: Seraphguild.com/forums Our times: M/T 10PM-1AM EST Discord VOIP Required. Our Main Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS ALL are very welcome to apply If your role is not listed but you are still interested I strongly implore you apply anyway, as all applicants are considered. 60 Traits Minimum. Bnet Contact: Asphyx#11478/Sailus#1759 Discord Contact: Asphyx#1746/Brohandas#9012Asphýx21 1h
1h [A]✨AOTC Morning/AM Team LFM Faction: Alliance Server: Sargeras Guild: Life Below Zero About Us Our group consists of players who have the desire to experience & complete challenging, relevant content. Despite our raid schedule being quite casual, we take advantage of the time we have and make decent progress in doing so. Our groups focus is on Heroic/Mythic content. If you're looking to raid in the morning with players who are strong, dedicated & laid-back, then you should consider joining us. Progression ■ Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N, 9/9H (AOTC) ■ The Nighthold: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M (AOTC) ■ The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N, 7/7H (AOTC) Times ■ Wednesday: 9:00am-12:00pm (EST) ■ Thursday: 9:00am-12:00pm (EST) Recruitment ■ DPS: All Classes ■ Healers: Full ■ Tanks: Full Even if we're not currently recruiting your class/role, don't hesitate to contact us. Exceptional players will always be considered. Requirements ■ Be on time. ■ Good raid attendance. ■ Come prepared (potions, food, bonus rolls, etc.) ■ Avoid frequent/extended AFKS. ■ Know your class (rotation, stat priority, etc). ■ Be receptive to constructive criticism. ■ Take direction. ■ Research fights on your own time. ■ Good raid awareness. Contact If you're interested in the group, contact any of the following members: Bringitback (Guild Master): Palepale#1229 Jyces (Officer): Jyces#1857 Divineslaps (Raider): Majs1990#1477Jyces18 1h
1h 931 ilvl VDH LF raid team 1 - Available times> I'm in the U.S. central time zone. I can be available for evenings and night, either weekdays or weekends. Time zone doesn't matter. 2 - Server preference> PVE or RP-PVE. NO PVP as PVP is not my thing. 3 - Alliance 4 - I'm looking for a casual to semi-hardcore raid team for mostly heroic raids. I do not feel comfortable with mythics, simply because I have not seen any current mythic content outside of doing a few bosses in M-EN once I out geared it on my boomy druid. 5 - Current Progression/experience> I raided all through EN on my boomy druid, all through NH on my druid and lock and into ToS on druid, lock and this character. I have tanking experience in 7/7 N/H-EN, 10/10N/H-NH, and 9/9 N-ToS. For H-ToS I have knowledge tanking: Goroth, Demonic Inquisition, Harjatan and have seen Mistress Sassz'ine, though I have not downed her. Contact info> RuneRaven109#1221 If any interested recruiters wish to know more, feel free to contact me. I'm usually available throughout the day in game.Runefel3 1h
1h Alliance DK looking for guild Level:110 Server: Trollbane I am fairly casual just got back into the game but I am willing to help and just looking for a home to get back into the swing of things. I appreciate you reading this and will be willing to answer more questions in-game.Nyugga3 1h
1h Just a gnome, standing here LF GUILD! LOOKING FOR A GUILD. Please read the really interesting stuff below. Server - Dalaran Faction - Alliance (I did try horde, but cant stand the smell of wet cow) Raid Days - No Friday or Saturday nights. That's when I go hunting the ladies. Raid Times - Anywhere from 5pm to 11:30pm server time. Although I will require potty breaks. Raid Exp - Molten Core 40 man / ZG 20 man / Karazhan(Original) . Yes its been that long since I raided. Preferred Class - I have this monk. Hes tiny. I also have a 110 warrior. And a 110 warlock. And a 100 hunter. And a 100 priest. None of them have over 900ilvl. Will only tank, heal, or DPS. And not all at once. Now I bet your asking yourself, What skills can this tiny fellow bring? Well what I can do, is level Alts to max level, then go start a new one. Its a super skill. Who needs a main when you can have seven, right? But to get just a little more serious, what I'm chasing is a smaller group that's not into anything hardcore. If the words "WE TAKE OUR RAIDING SERIOUS" are anywhere in your guild spam then your not for me. I don't want to take a game serious. I have stuff outside that I have to take serious, I come here to relax. So in saying that Mythic is probably not for me. Id love to join a group of fellow inexperienced peeps, and stumble our way through raids one laugh at a time, the way it was back in the original 40 man Molten Core. So in short, looking for a home for all my toons, where I can run mythic dungeons, PVP, and possibly raid. Add me on BNET -> Cornellious#1289Thetinyfriar2 1h
1h Looking for Guild Looking for Guild: Sick of Being Alone in a World of Warcraft. Good day to you! I’m sure that I’m looking for a guild that doesn’t exist, but I figured I’d give it a try. I’m looking for a guild just like the TV show “Cheers” (if you don’t know what that is you’re probably too young, just keep scrolling to the next post, lol). But really, in all seriousness, I am looking for a laid back guild that casually raids and pvps, and that uses voice chat over in game chat (my personal preference is Teamspeak, but I’m not picky). In all, I’m looking for a welcoming guild whose members are not only laid back and love to have a few laughs, I’m also looking for a guild whose members love World of Warcraft. The current guild that I’m in disintegrated seven years ago due to negativity. The only reason why the guild is still on the books is because someone made the GM an alt. of a player who didn’t leave the game; (upon my return to the game I was crowned GM by this player, woohoo). Anyway, give me a shout out if your guild is awesome, (don’t bother if you’re guild is full of !@#-hats or crybaby snowflakes).Usbeorn7 1h
1h Looking for Mythic Antorus + Prior 100 US Hi, I just came back to the game about 3 weeks ago to play with some friends after they convinced me to come back. We decided to start a guild however realized that recruiting in legion is ridiculous, and fielding a 20 man is rather impossible right now. I have raided in many top 100 US guilds such as :Uprising/Seriously Casual/Rebellion/Casually Addicted and a couple more. I also have 2 friends who i would like to continue raiding with. The first is a druid who can play both resto/boomkin, and the other can play pretty much whatever is needed. Would like to stay 2 nights, however 3 is fine as long as we are done by 12 EST. Feel free to message me in game/via battle.net or leave spam here. thanks lyric#1368Rawfullz6 1h
1h [A] Velocity 5/9M 9/9H -DAYTIME Mythic ToS- Hello! This is Starby from Velocity. We're a DAYTIME Mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. Currently 5/9M, 9/9H ToS. Last tier we ended 7/10M NH in the final two months before the release of ToS. Now we'll be focusing on Mythic ToS progression. After real life claimed a few of our key raiders, we are searching for a few more good and reliable players for our roster, mainly DPS, who can learn the fights quickly and attend our early raid times. Our core team is composed of veteran players who have experience raiding at high-levels (including top US 100 guilds) as well as those who are entirely new to mythic raiding, but fast learners. We aim for a focused, but relaxed environment; upholding a certain level of standards, while still joking and having fun. A fun fact about us - since were a morning guild we actually got two realm 1st's on Heroic. Worldwide our H Goroth kill was 15th and Demonic Inquisition was 6th. [A] <Velocity> 5/9M 9/9H (7/10M) - MORNING raid LFM Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs Looking for: Currently Need Ranged - Mage, Ele Sham, Warlock, Boomkin Melee - Rogue Healer - Resto Sham (Flex or Main) Would consider Tank - Flex Bear Requirements: Item Lvl: 920+ Exp: 9/9H (Pref) *Specific classes are listed above as preference. However, any class is welcomed! We will consider anyone who is willing to join and can commit to our raid times, we may also make exceptions if you are under the requirements. Expectations: We’re not super hardcore, we like having fun, but we do have high standards; so we expect our raiders to play their class well, come prepared, FOLLOW MECHANICS, have a sense of humor (or not) and adapt quickly. Prior Mythic raiding experience is a plus, though not necessary if you're a fast learner. Due to our niche raid times, we encourage everybody to communicate about attendance via Calendar invites, Discord channels, or through tells with an officer. We are looking for players who are dedicated and realistic with their schedules. It’s important to know who will be available day-by-day so we can make arrangements. This is necessary to avoid setbacks and keep up with progression! We are very understanding when someone needs to post-out. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up! Perks: Feasts, Codex, Spirit Cauldrons, near-unlimited guild repairs, and the occasional gem or enchants. We run alt raids and Mythic+ 15s with each other each week. We're a tight-knit guild, who's always joking around and helping each other out. We also play other games together outside of WoW, like Overwatch, SC2, Heroes, Diablo, Dota2, LoL and whatever else. If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here, send us a tell on BNET or in game. Or be old school and send an in-game mail! Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you soon! =D Fox#1713 Peach#1423 Ezmaya#1410Starby118 1h
1h [H] <Nocturnal> 1/9M Late Night ...... Boomkin - HIGH Resto Druid - MED Elemental Shaman - HIGH Resto Shaman - HIGH Shadow Priest - HIGH Holy Priest - HIGH Hunter - HIGH Aff. Lock - HIGH Havoc DH - HIGH Mistweaver Monk - HIGHAny Exceptional DPS ... 1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment. 2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond. 3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want. 4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time. ... Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not. ... Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537 Carýn - Caryn#1711 Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258Bubblesmitey97 1h
1h [A] Union 8/9M LF Hunter (EST and paid xfer) (A) - Union - 8/9M ToS on the PVE server Uldum is looking to add a strong hunter to our core mythic team. We raid: Tues and Thurs 8-11 EST and Sunday 7- 11 EST We are looking for someone who has a great attitude, brings strong numbers and understands and performs well with all mechanics. Our team has been raiding together for many years, so stability and maturity are things we pride ourselves on. Hit me up in game if this sounds like a fit! Paid xfers are also on the table, if it is a good fit - we want you! Contact: Stormcaster#1629 or Rez#1388Stormcaster14 1h
1h 939 AoTC Guardian Druid LF Guild Just as the title says, 939 Guardian Druid. I'm looking for an active, social, and engaged guild with rest people and good times. I have 9/9 Normal and Heroic ToS, and would like to continue Heroic clears and/or step into Mythic. As for raid times...prefer weekdays. And mornings/daytime is better than night. Better, but no required. Mostly looking for 6-9 hour a week rsidnschedule. Would consider faction change for the right guild. Interested and want to talk more? Hit up my BTag or Discord. BTag: BigDaddy#13995 Discord: Monsta!#9577Dahmonsta3 1h
1h 937 Guardian Druid LF Guild Hiya! My guild decided to stop raiding several weeks ago so I'm currently looking for a new home. No mythic kills this tier but did go 4/10M towards the end of the last tier. Also looking for a guild whose active with those outside of raid times. Looking for an evening guild that raids after 2-3 days a week after 7EST and finishes before 12AMEST. Heres a link to some logs I have as well, and my btag is Brruundin #1162 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/24652993 Also always down to do M+Thrashcan2 1h
1h 8/9M, Fri/Sat Lock, Boomy, DK. KJ 55% <No Bads Allowed> on Tichondrius-PvP Aiming to be US top 100minimum this tier and US 50 next tier and want players of that caliber. I am an officer of US 30s <Parse Culture> and will hold people to a similar standard as my main guild. Needs: Boomkin, DPS DK, Lock Wants: Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Hunter, Priest that can both Heal and DPS. Will take any Melee/Ranged dps who know how to survive mechanics and dps well. We raid Fri/Sat 7-10:30pm PST (to 11 if we are close to progress). We have an optional Tuesday raid 7-9:30pm PST. If you can only make Fri/Sat do not hesitate to contact me. Doing Loot Council based on performance/contextual demand. Add me on Bnet Capitally#1670Seepytwo140 1h