Guild Recruitment

Nov 22, 2010 Please Do Not Bump Threads Hello all, We understand this is a Guild Recruitment forum and posters here want to make sure their threads are visible. With that said, we want to remind you all that repeatedly bumping threads is a violation of our Forum Guidelines. Forum threads with active discussions are meant to remain at the top of the forums so players can easily find them, however, circumventing this by simply adding "bump" to a thread can result in the removal of one's posting privileges. This includes the same individual bumping a thread repeatedly, or multiple people taking turns bumping a thread. We'd like to keep this forum as clean and useful as possible, and appreciate your help in assisting us to that end. Forum Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/902031049#2 ...Zarhym0 Nov 22, 2010
Jun 13 Basic Recruitment Etiquette + Post Template ** NOTE: Do not post your ad as a reply to this thread. It's a great example of not being able to follow directions and likely a down vote from any credible recruiter. ** ______________ Here are some tips for getting your recruitment post noticed and cutting through a lot of the spam to find your right fit. Copy & paste this template to your post if you're looking for a guild. Explanation of each field follows. Additionally, listing your class/spec, progression, and a brief description of what you're looking for in the subject/title line of your post will expedite this process for recruiters. 1. Times available & time zone: 2. Server preference: 3. Faction preference: 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: 5. Current progression/experience: 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: 8. Anything else: 1. Times/time zones! Remember to post what times you are available, any times you are not available, or if your schedule is flexible at all. Too many times people post, "I need a guild that can work with my schedule," and then never bother to post their availability! Include your time zone as well. 2. Server preference: PvE, PvP, or RP? Is this 100% set in stone, or are you flexible? If you're not willing to transfer off-server, you should probably be posting on your realm-specific forum. 3. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde? Any flexibility? This means you too, Doubleagent! 4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: Are you wanting to raid seven days a week, eight hours a day with only bio breaks every two hours? Or do you need something more laid back, but still efficient? Or do you just want to sign on every other week or so? 5. Current progression/experience: Are you brand new to the game and have no idea what BoE means? Or have you been through multiple tiers and are just coming back to the game? Adding these details will help recruiters narrow down potential applicants and increase your chances of finding a good fit. Because the majority of this forum is populated by raiders, giving more details on what you are currently doing to improve your gear/play style will help sell a recruiter on a person who may not have quite as much experience or gear as the recruiter initially wanted. 6. If you are trying to go hardcore/semi-hardcore and have recent parses, link them! Why bother accepting and declining a million Btag requests just for them to ask for this basic info? 7. Contact info: Do you prefer guilds to respond within your thread, to an email address, or by adding your Btag? This will also help you narrow down guild choices if a cut and paste spammer chooses to ignore your preference! 7. UPDATE YOUR POST: If you do happen to find a home (yay you!), please do the forums a favor and update your original post to reflect your transferred/new guild status. Old/necro'd threads getting bumped by spam wastes everyone's time. 8. If it's not going to work out or you change your mind, simply say so. Recruiters are often only recruiting for one or two positions and may decline others if you accept an offer. If you vanish (delete/transfer) without a trace, they're left wondering if they still need to hold the spot. In the meantime, other applicants may have moved on and now the recruiter is back to square one, except now more frustrated and fed up. Recruiters will appreciate the few seconds it takes to shoot them a note before you peace out. 8a. Additionally, if someone adds your BattleTag and you can tell fairly early on that it's not going to work out, a simple, "Thanks, but I'm not interested," before removing them from your list makes everyone's life a little easier. TL;DR: It doesn't have to be a novel, but a little effort (and politeness) on both sides goes a long way. Cheers! ______________ ** Want to know if you're the victim of a drive by spray-and-pray spammer? Click the yellow down arrow by the character name on the left hand side of the post box, then click 'View Posts' -- it's a quick, simple way to see if someone took the time to tailor their message to your post (i.e. s/he actually read it) versus copy pasta. ** ______________ If you have any feedback on this post or have recruiting questions, please feel free to add my Btag, Riot#1851.Pravix312 Jun 13
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Guild Recruitment forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can recruit members for your World of Warcraft guild. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
3m <Untold Prophecy> 5/9M ToS Recruiting [Untold Prophecy] was formed on November 23, 2004, better known as the release day of World of Warcraft. While the rest of Zul'jin's landscape has shifted time and time again, guilds crumbling around us, Untold Prophecy has stood its ground, and while we have always been a competitive force, we are now pushing ourselves to new heights. [Schedule] 20M Mythic Progression 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday [Progression] Tier 20 - 20 Player: 5/9 Tomb of Sargeras Mythic | Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden Tier 19 - 20 Player: 10/10 Nighthold Mythic | Cutting Edge: Gul'dan 3/3 Trial of Valor Mythic | Cutting Edge: Helya 7/7 Emerald Nightmare Mythic | Cutting Edge: Xavius Tier 18 - 20 Player: 13/13 Hellfire Citadel Mythic | Cutting Edge: The Black Gate Tier 17 - 20 Player: 10/10 Blackrock Foundry Mythic | Cutting Edge: Blackhand's Crucible 7/7 Highmaul Mythic | Cutting Edge: Imperator's Fall [Wowprogress] http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Untold+Prophecy [Currently Interested In] Death Knight - DPS Demon Hunter - DPS Druid - DPS, Healing Hunter Mage Monk - DPS, Healing Paladin - DPS, Healing Priest - Healing Rogue - DPS Shaman - DPS, Healing Warlock [Highlights] 1. Efficient and Light Raid Schedule - 3 days, 3 hours per night. 2. After over 10 years of progression. Untold Prophecy is still here and going strong. We provide a permanent home for our raiders and will not be just another step on your journey, but rather the destination you've been waiting for. 3. A diverse and hard working leadership core. We have a strong infrastructure and make decisions for the years ahead, not just whatever will be the best for the next two weeks. We have a great stable roster, but are always interested in checking out committed and skilled players. If you have both of those qualities, please fill out an application for membership on our website. Thank you! [Contact Information] www.untoldprophecy.com Xunsai#1500 (Jay) Clay#1875 (Cletius) Swangled#1362 (Swangnaros)Jaytertots188 3m
3m 924 Resto Druid 924 Resto Druid 8/9 H.. KJ to 35%...Lf a raiding team!! I can pretty much make any raid times other than the crazy midnight-morning hours. Oh yea BTag= Overmind#1996Chúcknôurish7 3m
3m LFG 922 Bear 59 almost 60 traits in weapon 922 Guardian looking for mythic raiding guild. Willing to transfer. ToS 9/9 N 9/9 H bnet - greywclf#1972 discord - Alex Wolf#5484 warcraft logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/24751228 wow progress - https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/stormrage/RagepåwRagepåw6 3m
4m [H] A-52 <Freakshow>LF HEALER for ToS Guild : Freakshow Server : Area 52 Faction : Horde Dates: Tues/Wed/Thurs Time: 7:30 pm-11:00 pm EST (server) Loot Style : Loot Council Current Progression : 8/9H 1/9M A little about us: We are a guild created back in 2010 on Area 52. We have established ourself as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 8/9H 1/9M ToS. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push. We are a group that is progression oriented however very relaxed and also enjoy having fun. We keep a fun and positive environment to play and raid in and are proud of the fact that we can keep such an environment while still doing mythic raiding. We keep an environment of raiders that are at least twenty years of age. This is a guild that has been around since 2010 on area 52 and and another 5 years before that on Greymane. We offer food ( feast ) and flask for mythic progression. We are currently in high demand of : Healer : Resto Druid (core spot) Resto Shaman Holy Priest MW Monk ..... DPS : Rogue Mage SPriest Ele Shaman DH If you do not see your class listed here do not feel that we do not want you. We are always looking for people that are skilled at what they play and want to progress in a place that is fun to do it. Some of our longest members and newer members alike love the environment that we provide. It is a unique symbiotic relationship with raiding and friendship. Previously we have been: Tier 17 -- 5/7 M HM, 7/10 M BRF, 12/13 M HFC Tier 16 -- 14/14 H US #192 25m If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact any of the officers listed at the bottom of this thread. Feel free to apply on http://freakshow.guildlaunch.com/ For more information add one of our officers: Officer Arabus -- Arabus135#1447 Hinata -- Hinata#1703 Kizzie -- Kizzie#11943 Mal -- Malp#1486Híínata16 4m
4m <Mind Games> 5/9M Mage, Rogue, Boomy, & more US - Illidan/Horde About MG: Mind Games is a competitive raiding guild that was formed during Wrath of the Lich King. Our goal is to become one of the best 3day guilds in the US! The leadership of MG has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience. Below are some of our past achievements. Achievements: Firelands: 63 US 25man Dragon Soul: 67 US 25man Hellfire Citadel: 79 US Trial of Valor: 51 US Nighthold: 49 US What you can expect from us as a guild: - Completion of current tier in a relative and competitive manor. - Successful 20m+ Heroic Split runs. (We don't require alts.) - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up. - A sense of community and direction. - Communication. What we expect from our trials: - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community. - 100% attendance during 3 week trial. - The drive to improve personal play. What we're looking for: We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand: DPS: - Unholy DK - Rogue - Arms Warrior - Enh Shaman - Boomkin - Frost/Fire Mage - Affliction Lock Healers: (looking for 1 more healer) - Disc - Rdruid - Rsham - Mistweaver Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS! 12 hr/wk Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 7:30 – 11:30 CST Wednesday: 7:30 – 11:30 CST Thursday: 7:30 – 11:30 CST How to apply: If you're interested in joining Mind Games, please visit Mgames.enjin.com OR Contact our leadership for more information: Guild Master (Sikonos): Sikonos#1780 We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!Sikonos60 4m
5m [H] ENDOXA 6/9H - LF CORE RAIDERS: DPS >>> ABOUT US ENDOXA of Emerald Dream-US (RPPvP) was formed out of a need for stronger and experienced leadership to accomplish higher content. The officer core of ENDOXA consists of four players with an average of 8 years experience playing World of Warcraft. We share the same goals: to push progression, to stay informed of raiding content, and optimization of our raiding team all while maintaining a low-stress environment. If those three goals align with your outlook of raiding, we invite you to join us! >>> RAID SCHEDULE Tuesday, 7:30PM - 11:00PM Wednesday, 7:30PM - 11:00PM All times are server times, Central Time Zone. >>> REQUIREMENTS - Discord Voice Chat: A working microphone would be preferred! - Optimized Gear: Enchants and gems show your commitment to do well. - Commitment to Raid: Attendance, knowledge of encounters, and prepardness. - Positive Mental Attitude: We don't need negativity clouding our raid. >>> RECRUITMENT - Ret Paladin - Spriest - Hunter - Ele Shaman - Warlock All classes and specs are welcome to contact us. >>> CONTACT US For more information, contact the officers below. - Jessixa (Jessixa#11904) - Mazgruka (Message on Server)Jessixa4 5m
5m [A] 904 Rogue LF Raiding Guild I am looking for a evening progression raiding guild. I am currently 9/9N 5/7H and I know I have the skill to push into mythic progression. I am looking for a well established guild with lots of activity. Lets talk! Bnet- Angusberger#1968Apexsis1 5m
8m 925 Prot Paladin 7/7H 3/3H 4/10M 8/9H I'm a main spec Prot Paladin that's cleared 8/9H. I'm looking for guild that wants to progress into Mythic raiding with the goal of getting CE before the tier ends. I'm not interested in doing split runs and I'm not interested in a Mythic+ tank spot or back-up tank role. All I ask is for a chance to prove myself. What I bring to the table: 90-100% Attendance record. If i have miss a raid, you'll know as far in advance as possible but otherwise you can expect me at every raid. Experience tanking multiple tiers since Cata on multiple difficulties Good/Friendly attitude I'm my own worst critic. I'll know when I screw up before you tell me and I take responsibility for it. Warcraft Logs - I know how to read logs. See below for more info regarding my times/schedule/logs/etc. Feel free to add me on Battle.net if you want to talk further. Battletag: Lincoln#1417 1. Times available & time zone: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Monday between 8pm EDT to 12:00am EDT (5 PDT - 9 PDT). 2. Server preference: Any. 3. Faction preference: Alliance. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore! 5. Current progression/experience: 7/7H EN 3/3H ToV 4/10M NH, 10/10H NH 8/9H, 9/9N ToS (Past expansion progression info available upon request) 6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/2438987 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23179440 (The name is different but its me.) 7. Contact info: Battletag: Lincoln#1417Reese24 8m
8m <Bound> 5/9M 10/10M 3 day LF HEALER Bound is a mythic Horde guild on Zul'jin-PvE. It was created in June 2009 and has been going strong since! We are a 21 and over guild where progression and fun are key, but remain respectful and do not berate our players. If you enjoy progression while also enjoying a fun, competitive atmosphere, Bound is for you! Server: Zul'jin-PvE Timezone: EST (East Coast) Realm Pop: Very High Economy: Awesome Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Bound Reason to Join: You want a guild that clears content as well as having a welcoming and inclusive environment. Guild Info Raid Times: 9:30PM - 12:30AM (EST) Raid Days: Tues, Wed, & Thurs // Sunday is used as a sell run/clear heroic/old content raid Loot: Loot Council Website: http://boundguild.com/ Ambitions: Competitive MYTHIC guild / Top US 100 (US#85 Helya kill) Activities: Plentiful Mythic+ teams, members enjoy playing heroes, hearthstone, diablo, overwatch, as well as other steam games. *We do NOT require alts/split runs* Recruitment Needs DPS - Please have a valid OFFSPEC -WW Monk - Moonkin - DPS Warrior -Rogue -Death Knight Healers: Looking for ANY NON DISC healer for an IMMEDIATE spot ***Exceptional DPS are always encouraged to apply, our raid spots are competitive as the best DPS will always be brought to progression*** Contact Orgim (Raid Lead/GM) Devastation#1654 Ppara (Officer) Para#1891 Qface (Officer) Qface#1465 http://www.boundguild.com - Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!Orgim300 8m
9m {A} 9/9H W/Th 8hr Sen'jin Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us. We are running a two day schedule: Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST! Loot is EPGP. Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days! I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team. Tuatha#1661 Currently 5/10M NH 9/9 N ToS 9/9 H TosTuatha22 9m
9m 920 ilvl Tank Hi, I'm looking for a Mythic raiding guild to progress in TOS. Preferably PST raid times or servers. I just came back from a 5 month time away from the game and am just catching up. I was 910 ilvl 4 months ago at full traits ahead of everyone else! Currently 920 ilvl, 52 traits and upgrading quickly with m+ spams. 7/7M EN(cutting edge) 2/3M ToV(7 months ago) 10/10H NH the first week it came out. 3/10M NH in the first 2 weeks. Right now I know most fights in ToS. Just not a lot of experience. I learn very quickly though and I am very active outside the raid hours in m+. I have over 1200 m+ dungeons and 6 tanking legendaries of which 3 are BiS. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21987312/11/#partition=1 Check 7.0-7.1.5 and NH. That's when I was active recently. https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/proudmoore/Bladepro You can contact me on Bnet: Xerxes#1813 CheersBladepro6 9m
11m 7/9H 3/10M 7yr guild 3night/week LFM ... Looking for a serious raiding team that truly values your happiness? We may be the home for you! ▬▬▬ About Us TM is a PvE-oriented guild with a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere and a friendly, mature community. Prior to WoD, we've focused primarily on 10m raiding & fielded multiple teams for years. We are now oriented towards Mythic (20m) raiding. Off-night activities include: dungeons/M+, BGs, achv/mog/pet runs, Vent drinking games, LFR, & more. We also play together outside of WoW - D3 (ask about our clan), Steam, betas, Hearthstone, Overwatch, mobile games, etc - and offer social events like our yearly Secret Santa (in-game & IRL) and a guild fantasy football league! We have been an active guild on the server for 7 years under the same caring, experienced leadership. Although we push to finish the latest content & appreciate server competition, we feel having a good time with each other is of utmost importance. As laid-back adults with busy schedules during the day, we look forward to both pleasant and efficient groups. ▬▬▬ Schedule ... Please note that for core spots we expect high attendance on all 3 main nights and ask our raiders to be logged in at least 10 min before. *We occasionally clear Normals on Fridays at the same time while there's still a need for it, which is subject to change in the future.. ▬▬▬ Recruitment Criteria As a well-established, tight-knit community, we're recruiting for long-term core spots. That said, we welcome casuals & part-time raiders (ie rotating work schedules) too. The ideal recruit: 18+ required, 21+ preferred Respectful, friendly, & mature Continuously works on improving gear & performance Able to give advance notice of availability Understands his/her class well & keeps up with changes If a hybrid class, maintains a DPS set & is comfortable using it when needed Shares our goal of enjoyable progression Comfortable with constructive criticism/feedback Please note that for immediate Mythic raid positions we would prefer Mythic (or pre-6.0 Heroic) experienced players. Normal/Heroic spots are open for those less experienced and/or more casual. ♦Recruitment for Legion is open to ALL classes!♦ However, we are most interested in the following: Mythic Team rDPS: mage > priest / hunter > others HEALS: monk / priest > others TANK: war / DK > monk mDPS: monk / DH > DK / warrior Updated 7/08. We encourage you to apply regardless of current class needs. Skill and personality are more important to us than what color your name is in chat. If we're a good fit, we'll make it work! ▬▬▬ Contact Info & Where To Apply Officers: Critolis, Ripndip, Slagrazor For more details or to apply, visit us at http://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment For any questions, feel free to whisper any of us listed above or /who and ask for an officer. Battletag info available upon request. For quicker responses outside of WoW, please send PMs on our website or e-mails to metalocaguild@gmail.com. Replies here will be checked regularly as well. If you prefer to leave us your btag privately, click on Contact Us on our website and leave us your info there. Alternatively, we could have an officer be available to chat live via Enjin or Google Hangouts. Disclaimer TM has been a successful guild for years because we're friends as well as teammates. If you're not willing to take both the ups and downs together (including the wipe-a-thons of new bosses) or if you are only here for the professor plums and not the camaraderie, please don't waste your time or ours. We're in it for the long run, and you should be too! ...Ripndip238 11m
12m 2/9 mythic 928 spriest lf early eastern LF Raiding guild that raids between 8am - 12pm EST or 6 PM - 10 PM EST Does not matter between horde and alliance i am currently looking for new guild due to work changes. nick#13796 add me to chat have logs.Shadowplayy35 12m
14m 921 Frost Mage LFG I have raiding experience going back to vanilla MC. Currently looking for a raiding guild. I am 9/9N, 9/9H and 1/9M TOS. Faction does not matter to me and I would prefer raid times starting at about 7 p.m. CST or later.Enygmah52 14m
15m Repulsion of <Seraph> 8/9H ToS Repulsion is a team of veteran players, and part of the <Seraph> guild on Mal'ganis. While we weren't always a part of Seraph, our core group has been playing together since Cataclysm; a few of us even before that. We are a laid back, progression-minded bunch of folks, currently looking to bolster our ranks for further Mythic progression. Current Progression: 8/9H ToS 5/10M Nighthold 10/10H Nighthold 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Raid times: Sunday / Monday / Wednesday 9PM-Midnight CST Recruitment Needs: DPS, including but not limited to: Warlock Hunter Warrior Ele / Enh Shaman Demon Hunter Windwalker Monk Rogue Mage Healers: RDruid Priest HPal Other healers considered, but lower priority Of course, exceptions can be made for recruitment. We will consider any DPS or healer that is reliable and performs well. About Seraph: As mentioned earlier, our group is but one team in the Seraph guild, which currently boasts 12 raid teams of varying progression, and hundreds of active players. You will find members running a wide variety of content outside of raid hours, from mythic dungeons and legacy raids to PvP, and always have people online to chat with. If you are looking for a solid community to hang out with in addition to raiding, look no further. If you wish to apply, head over to the forums at seraphguildforums.com to fill out an application for Raid 3 (Repulsion). Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you have any further questions, feel free to add any of the following btags: Deegurz#1485 (recruitment) ShadowX#1950 (recruitment)Mirkalla134 15m
17m 927 Frost mage As it stated i'm a 927 frost mage looking for a new home to raid with. I have extensive raiding experience starting back in wrath. As of right now i'm 7/7M 10/10H and 9/9H and 2/9M exp in ToS. I would prefer to raid during the weekday if possible but can go into the weekend if it looks promising. As for times anything that starts after 6pm CST is fine with me. Leave your information below and ill get back to you as soon as i can, thank you :DRoncistis43 17m
17m <Refrigeraiders> 9/9 H, LF RDPS/Healers <Refrigeraiders> is a recently revitalized guild looking to progress through end game content with mythic aspirations. We are a close group of friends who recently decided to enter back into the raiding world, with most of us having multiple server first clearing experiences from Illidan and Kil’jaeden in The Burning Crusade, to more recent expansions such as Cataclysm, MoP and Legion where multiple members continued playing on as the leaders of other server first guilds. Since coming back, some of our raiding accomplishments include the realm first AotC completion in every content tier since our reformation in BRF, as well as Cutting Edge Xavius and Realm First! Xavius in Legion. Currently, we are 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and the only Alliance guild on the realm capable of such a feat. ... Raid Times: Our current raiding schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 8 pm to 11 pm EST. We expect that as a raid member: - You should be able to maintain 90% raid availability, we have a tight core that does not have substitutes some nights due to real life restrictions. Advanced warning of any absence at least the morning of a raid night is required, though the night before is preferable. - You should know your class! Being able to switch between specs is crucial as we continue to progress. - You should have prior raiding experience and a competent knowledge base of your class. We may expect you to perform a certain raid function you might not usually do and you will be required to adapt to such situations in raid. - You should have a functioning microphone and be able to use it. - You should be able to take a joke, we are a mature (though often childish) bunch of friends who often shenaniganize one another. - Most importantly, you should be able to have fun and know that at the root of all our madness, we are just a bunch of people trying to have fun in a competitive venue. We have a 0% tolerance policy for any elitism, condescension or malicious behaviour. Any and all suggestions or complaints should be voiced in a constructive and positive manner. For more information or an invite, you can contact the following people in game on Aggramar, Alliance: ... Thank you for taking the time to hear a bit about our guild, we genuinely hope to see you in game!Gfry4 17m
18m <Bleeding Edge> LF ranged dps Bleeding Edge: Tuesday/Thursday (7:30pm-10pm server) Bleeding Edge is a active casual tight knit guild with a positive attitude towards raiding/progression (Discord required). Although, we might possess a smaller reliable bench, we're certainly open to potential long term mature team players. Yes, we actually do stuff together. Run mythics, xmog runs, raids, and simply hangout in discord. While our expectations are not unrealistic, we do expect all members to be able to perform their role competently. Those players who will be reliable (dedicated/committed toward guild success), those who know their class (this includes staying up to date with class changes), are able to switch specs/roles depending on fights and necessary composition, those who are open to suggestions, those who are willing to put the good of the raid/guild before their own personal loot desires, respectful of others time (raid tardiness/no shows), etc. Bottom line: it is a clearly a game and meant to be enjoyed. It is typically all about that chemistry. Come join the fun and create long term lasting friendships. Current Role Priorities BM/MM Hunter Ele Shammy Spriest Mage Balance Druid Bleeding Edge Code We expect all members to be honorable in their dealing with others. We do expect our members to honor all commitments. All players are expected to be courteous in all interactions. We understand that like all MMOs this is simply a game and that real life (family/work/vacation/etc) comes first. Just keep us honestly informed and we have your back. Any questions? Feel free to speak to Retrospex (Tav5#1761) for absolutely any questions, guild information, etc.Retrospex0 18m
18m H <Organ Harvesters> 2 days 8/9 H ToS lfm H <Organ Harvesters> currently 3/10M 10/10H are looking for dedicated members to finish progress in Nighthold, and move forward to ToS. We are a two day guild Friday and Saturday 5:30p - 9p server time (pst). Being as we are just two days a week we strive to keep attendance up so we can progress at a high level and compete while only raiding two nights. We are recruiting dps (non dh/warrior) and a holy pally or priest atm. Feel free to contact me via my real id if you have any questions or would like to talk about getting a trial with us. Looking forward to hearing from you all!! Rhinodude#1265Rhinomayne39 18m
19m 925 AFfliction lock, 3/9M experience 925 Affliction Lock with 3/9M experience with attempts at Sisters looking for a steady raid group with similar mythic progression as I do. Prefer Horde and a group that raids after 7PM PST. Currently in Illidan and transferring is possible for the right group. Not looking for a group that constantly has attendance issues. I have logs to show. My battle tag is Erol#11998.Elefatonya15 19m
20m 921mm lf raiding guild 921 mm hunter with 60 points in artifact looking for mythic progression guild. 9/9 N&H, 1/9m experience in ToS. Available to raid from Sunday through Thursday from 8-12pm est. Feel free to add me if you would like to talk more, bludbath#1267. ThanksBarragemahal23 20m
20m 923 FrostMage (FOR THE HORDE!) FrostMage needing home 923 9/9H (TOMB) exp 9/10 M (NightHold) Willing to Realm Transfer if needed My raid times must be 4-7 PM(PST)- 7-10PM (EST) Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Willing to research fights AND NO ALLIANCE GUILD (((((FOR THE HORDE))))) Logs here----https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/m%C3%A9divhMédivh10 20m
21m [A][Cenarion Circle] Maximum Effort 3/9H Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A) though already growing quick. Built from a few other raid groups and an experienced raid leader, with the goal of clearing heroic and moving into mythic! Our goal is to push the hardest content we can together AS A GROUP. Meaning we don't remove anyone from the raid group unless they aren't giving it all. We believe in teaching and working together. We also have a lot of fun in disord, making jokes and constantly laughing. Our roster is currently very flexible, with room for a tank, any dps and possibly a healer! We also so mythic+ dungeons all the time. Its a guild made for people who love the challenge of hard content without being all stuck up about it! Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est) Looking for.. -Non DK tank with 900ilvl minimum -druid, shaman or monk healer -Any and all dps specs All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it. My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!Alidorin0 21m
21m [H]10/10M 4/9M >Mornings LF HEALERS UPDATED 7/23/2017 Reckless Ambition goals : Maintain a light raid schedule 8 hours weekly. Be a top serious mythic progression guild on Area 52. Complete with guilds who run 3 and 4 nights a week. Have a fun raid atmosphere and down bosses. Active roster that does events outside raiding hours. Why pick Reckless Ambition? Simple, Reckless Ambition has a very unique schedule which almost everyone can do! Do you work nights and can't raid a normal schedule? Are you tired after a long day of work and don't feel like raiding for 3+ hours? Do you want to progress with a great group and have fun while doing it? We have years of experience has leaders from Vanilla to Now. Fair Loot council system, everyone is going to get gear even new members! Reckless Ambition Guild Info 4/9 Mythic ToS 10/10 Mythic Nighthold 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 13/13 Mythic Hellfire #43 U.S. 2 Day Voice - Discord Loot - Loot Council based system WowProgress - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Reckless+Ambition Website - http://Ra-a52.enjin.com Raid Times Area 52 - EST TIME , RAID HOURS EST. Saturday : 9:00 AM -1:00 PM Sunday : 9:00 AM -1:00 PM Recruitment Needs: Open Recruitment for all classes and solid players BUT we are looking for the following for Core spots. Mist Weaver Resto Druid Resto Shaman Disc Priest Contact @ GM - (RL/Tanks) Kevin Co -GM (Recruitment Officer) - Bigfoonk#1152 Officer (Melee DPS) PYR#1290 Officer (Healing) kronos#1206Foonkflex240 21m
21m Balance Druid LF Semi Hardcore Est Guild I am a returning balance druid looking for a semi-hardcore home. I have 2 very bad legendaries but still parse high for my ilvl. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LnJMxPvCmDTkrd7g/#view=analytical&type=damage-done&fight=26 Keep in mind I did not know any of these fights Bdews#11541Bdewsflappy41 21m
22m 924 3/9M Warlock lf guild Hi everybody, I'm looking for a new mythic raiding guild for my Warlock! Currently 3/9M ToS experience with 57 traits in Affliction. I also have 55 traits in Demonology and 54 in Destruction for weapons. Long time raider since the BC/Wrath days as well. I'm looking for a stable, active guild that wants to clear Mythic and obtain Cutting Edge before next raid tier, but also wants to have fun. I like doing Mythic+/PvP whenever I can. If your guild is just anti-social or raid logs all the time; chances are that I won't be staying around for very long. Prefer to raid 2 or 3 days from Sunday-Thursday. My times I can do are 7pm-2am CST. Drop your guild's info here and I'll contact you if I'm interested. Thanks!Fwibbles20 22m
24m [A]926 Frost Mage LFGuild EST Dedicated and experienced player seeking a new home. My optimal raid time is M-F 7pm-11pm (EST) and Sat/Sun 7pm-1am (EST). I would also like to stay Alliance, but will consider every offer. Legion Exp: 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, and 9/9H ToS. About me: I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I've played as a casual / PVE-Elitest / and at high rated PVP. I know this game well and enjoy playing it.Velliarrah21 24m
25m Shadow Priest LF Mythic Guild Posting on an alt as to not cause problems with current guild. Looking for a new home (Horde only, any server) for Tomb and beyond. Had to step back from raiding for a few months due to RL issues, but looking to start raiding again. Haven't done ToS at all, but was 8/10M in Nighthold. Open to raiding any day, but prefer weekdays. Looking for something that starts around 7pm PST, but flexible with that. Prefer guilds that are 3/9M or higher, not because I want to be carried, but because I want to make sure that if I'm transferring I'm going somewhere I'll be able to progress with and is stable. Looking for a guild that is active outside of raid time. Not a fan of massive guilds with hundreds of people; I prefer something where everyone knows each other. Leave your btag and I'll get back to you.Emmeria9 25m
26m [H] <GT> 3/9m T/W/Th Recruiting DPS <GT> 3/9m located on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking to recruit most classes. Currently our roster is rather tight and therefor a high attendance rate is required. Our raid environment is laid back yet we know how to have fun in chat when the time is appropriate. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild and as such expect our raiders to be prepared on raid nights consisting of making sure your schedule is clear and you come to raid with the appropriate flasks/food and runes if needed, especially for progression. Our raid times are as such: Tuesday 10-1:00AM EST Wednesday 10-1:00AM EST Thursday 10-1:00AM EST Invites generally go out 15 minutes before 10PM. Current needs: DPS - Most Classes HIGH Priority: Ret paladin boomkin Death knight DPS Havoc DH Website: http://grouptherapy.guildlaunch.com/ Dooflop#1873 - Me Trudyn#1665Amerikä114 26m
26m 920+ Blood DK lf guild Availability: M/T/Th 8p CST - whenever I prefer Horde, but feel free to post if you're Ally. I'm looking for a serious guild that will push Cutting Edge KJ. The character itself is pretty fresh, but as a player I've cleared 2/9M ToS, 10/10M NH, and have nearly every AotC back to MoP. I've been tanking since ToT and only swapped to DPS for NH, so I have years of tanking exp and have no qualms about swapping classes if balance dictates that I need to. If you'd like to discuss further, please post down below with your copypasta and contact infoDrummuhpal0 26m
27m Pixelated -5/9M 6:30 -10:30 PST Raids Btag: Taxi#1298 -No 20 page essay about the guild Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 6:30 - 10:30 PST Loot: Loot council (pretty fair) Prior tier: Killed ghouldan 6 times before launch of tomb. Perks: Free flasks/Gems/Enchants/Food/Vantus runes for raiders after trial period (3 weeks) Other Perks: Optional raid on Sunday master looted to increase your chance at RNG lottery Even more perks:Awesome guild cool people much amaze, play other games outside of wow with friends. EVEN MORE PERKS: If you play destiny on XB1 or PS I'll carry you to the lithouse Ya but seriously idk how to make a recruitment post but i'm pretty chill and willing to consider people with less gear etc provided you can prove to me you know your class and stuff. Add my Btag: Taxi#1298Taxi27 27m
28m <Midnight Drunk Club> Lightbringer 1/9 M lead We raid Sun, Mon, Tues, 12am EST to 2am EST in need of Tanks and DPS! We are a newly formed guild <Midnight Drunk Club> on Lightbringer and looking to progress through 7.2.5+ our GM is 1/9M exp and our core group of 5 people has played games together for over 15 years but we are looking for more players to make our raid team work and progress successfully through content If you are interested or have any questions please add one of the following! Dranous#1102 (GM) SnSshaker#1238 (Officer) Cloudstrife#1152 (Recruiter)Gweñ0 28m
28m <Temerity> 3 Days ★ 12HRS ★ 6/9M ★ LF Ranged Want to enjoy competitive Mythic progression raiding on a true 12 hour schedule? Do you demand the stability, strong leadership and a positive environment that comes with a team that has been consistently raiding at this level for ~8 years? <Temerity> is a successful, established, three night (evenings PST) mythic raiding guild on the Windrunner server. We offer efficient raiding, a mature environment, and analysis/planning over yelling and complaining - you know, the kind of place that the creator of WCL might call home. We treat each other with respect and demand high performance, excellent gameplay, and positive attitudes. We don't tolerate some of the racist or other high-testosterone attitudes often present in endgame raiding guilds so please have the right expectations before applying. We have absolutely zero tolerance for drama or toxicity. PLEASE NOTE THESE KEY DETAILS: - Three nights a week: Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday - Raid times: 7:45PM muster; 8pm - PST to 12am PST raid - We do NOT add more nights during progression - We do NOT push heroic splits or require alts - Loot system: EPGP - emphasis on fair distribution - Members: motivated, driven, professional, friendly - All consumables are provided by the guild bank. Guild repairs are on 24/7, even for recruits. Some progression highlights: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/windrunner/Temerity/rating.tier12_25 Legion # US 44th Xavius # US 49th Helya # US 42nd Gul'dan Warlords # US 49th Blackhand # US 57th Archimonde Mists of Pandaria # US 15th Garrosh 25H # US 19th Ra-den 25H # US 19th Sha of Fear 25H Cataclysm # US 31st Heroic Madness # US 36th Heroic Ragnaros # US 49th Sinestra (25) - Pre-nerf << Currently strong ranged DPS and healer applications >> ------------------------------ We are looking for very skilled players with progression raid experience who want to raid as efficiently as possible -- we consider every member's time a valuable commodity, which means pulling on time, finishing on time, and not wasting time in raids while having fun. Our website: temerityofwindrunner.com vulgrym#1355Vulgrym350 28m
29m 9/9H 922 blood DK LF 2 day raiding guild Hello I am currently looking to tank for a 2 night raiding guild. I tanked M EN and H NH and DPS M NH and 9/9H ToS. I have tanked a few bosses in H ToS and know how to tank all the fights.I will be moving into college in a month so I will be gone for about a week or week and a half in a month. I can only do week days. Please add me if you have questions luvpuppie#1419Petèy4 29m
30m 906 MW will transfer Looking for a daytime/evening guild to push Tomb with. Not worried about having to switch servers/factions. 3 - 9 CST would be the best time range. Made 3/10 M in NH earlier this spring.Fêlt1 30m
30m 905 TANK , LF eve except Tues/thurs So, Sunday I successfully pugged and lead a Nighthold raid. I'm looking to tank Tomb (regular until geared) any night except tue/thursday, I have a resto shammy raiding those nights. Ideal time is 9-12 Eastern time. Have run through TOS on heroic with resto shaman but that's totally different than tanking so I will need to be with a group that uses comms and is chill and doesn't insult people. Willing to learn and work hard but I expect schedule to be followed. I don't like guilds that wait for people for more than 10-15 mins, if you have a life outside of wow then a firm schedule is critical. If guild is really good and organized and friendly with no trolls I will drop out with that shammy and focus here. I would ask that people in comms be easy going and professional, I have a real job and don't like extreme gross profanity or trolling.Beefmaster0 30m
31m <Seraphym> 5/9H ToS Looking for Healers <Seraphym> is a raiding guild on the [US]Bladefist server (Merged with Kul Tiras). We describe ourselves as semi-hardcore, meaning we strive to be the best we can be & down heroic content while still maintaining a friendly & enjoyable raiding atmosphere. We believe you can kill bosses without shouting, insults, or other negative behavior. Our guild has been raiding the highest difficulty content for 8 years. We are actively looking for the following classes to join us in our progression through Legion raids. Below has classes we are looking for listed but all exceptional players are encouraged to apply. Heals:------------Tanks:--------------DPS: Paladin----------None---------------Mage Druid----------------------------------Shaman (Enhancement) -----------------------------------------Rogue -----------------------------------------Hunter -----------------------------------------Druid -----------------------------------------Monk -----------------------------------------Death Knight Raid Schedule: Tue-Wed-Thu 8:00pm-11:00pm(CST) Legion Progression: * 5/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras * 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras * 1/10 Mythic Nighthold * 10/10 Heroic Nighthold * 3/3 Heroic Trials of Valor * 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare * 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare Loot: We use a no-bid DKP system by WebDKP. DKP is earned hourly with bonuses for progression kills & being on time. DKP decays by 25% every 2 weeks, which encourages spending rather than hoarding and allows recruits to gear up faster. The system has been very successful for us and most people get everything they want eventually if they attend all raids. What we expect from you: * Know your class, be gemmed/enchanted properly. * Willingness to research encounters and what advantages your class can bring. * High level of attendance. Occasional absences are understandable but we expect you to be there 90% of the time. * Consumables (Flasks, Potions & Food). * No drama starters. You will be removed swiftly. * Discord and a working microphone. * DBM, Bigwigs, or other bossmod. Contact an officer directly to setup a trial or to ask us questions: Alfya-Kul tiras (Alfya#1485) Bluechip (Bluechip#1594) Erikgreen (Phaseshift#1687) Windsor (Jan#1213) Or Visit our website at www.seraphym.guildlaunch.comAlfya32 31m
31m 926 Hunter 9/9H LF Guild looking for guild, any time is good. LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/moon-guard/nsia spam the guild stuff belowNsia38 31m
32m [H] Toxicity 1/9M Late Night LF DPS/HEALS About Us US - Area 52 - Horde Hello. We are Toxicity. We are a newly reformed guild looking to raid on a semi-hardcore level without all the toxicity of a semi-hardcore guild. We like to down bosses, progress, and remember that this is a game we play for fun. We are looking for laid back raiders who have the mentality to kill bosses, have a good time doing it, and enjoy being around eachother. We ask that you are prepared for all raids, including potions for every pull and augment runes for progression when we are nearing a kill or need an extra push to get passed a dps check. We are looking for someone who takes pride in not just the spec they play, but the class they play as well. Knowing the ins and outs of a class can be the difference in that last 1% to get the boss down. We are progression oriented while making sure we still have fun. We have a close knit core who just want to raid and down things together. We provide couldrons for raid, feasts for each pull, and vantus runes on the bosses we need them on. You can expect an officer core who puts the guild in the best posistion to succeed, and a raid core who expects to get that cutting edge. We take pride in what we do and help eachother along the way to improve in any way possible. We keep a 25-30 man roster to make sure we have the best suited group in for each fight, as well as keeping in mind that real life is more important than a game. The trial period normally consists of a discord interview and an average of 2 full weeks of raiding. We expect you to be able to be on for every raid during this time. We want to get a feel for how you play the game, how you interact with other raiders, and to make sure that it is a correct fit for both parties. Bringing someone in that doesn't mesh well with the guild doesn't just waste our time, but yours as well.Current Progression Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Normal, 9/9 Heroic, 1/9 MythicPrevious Progression Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trials of Valor: 2/3 Mythic Nighthold: 9/10 MythicRaid Times Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST Wednesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST Monday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST Sunday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST (OPTIONAL ToS Normal clears)Recruitment Tanks: Druid, Monk Healers: Shaman, Druid, Monk Melee: Demon Hunter, Warrior, Shaman, Rogue Ranged: Druid, Shaman, Priest, Mage, WarlockRequirements RC Loot Council Angry Assignments Weak Auras Discord 18+ years of ageHow to Apply Visit our website, https://toxicity.enjin.com/. Proceed to the "Apply Now" tab at the top of the page and login to your Enjin account or create a new one. Then fill out the application. The application will also ask for information that will help us to better select our applicants that we want to trial for a potential raiding position. Please provide Warcraft logs if you have themContact Us Lissanadoris (Guild Master) - Acurze#1774 Kanarazu (Recruiter) - Fallenluck#1703 Zoeylol (Recruiter) - Zoey#1699Thank you, -LissanadorisLissanadoris30 32m
33m <Im squishy and i know it>8/9H recruiting We're a semi hardcore PVE guild on Stormrage (Alliance) 9/9N 8/9H currently recruiting members for H and M ToS We have needs for dk/hunter/warr dps and any non shaman hybrid heal/dps, although all classes are welcome. Current Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday night 1130pm til 230am server (EST). Have vent, Guild Bank/Repair, and all the goodies. just need more to help us fill out and hopefully get into mythic, if you have any questions my btag is Tubesocks#1806 and our RL/GM is Szimous#1913Sonofalitch15 33m
36m [A] <SWBM> of Sargeras is recruiting! 3/9 M <SWBM> is 2-Day Alliance Mythic Raiding Guild on Sargeras. Currently: 3/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 7/10 Mythic Nighthold,3/3 Mythic Trial Of Valor 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, and recruiting exceptional players for our raid team! SWBM Mission Statement: ... Recruitment Priorities: ... Raid Schedule: ... ABOUT US: ... Contact: ...Hãze36 36m
36m Prot warrior 917 LF guild Fiskerr prot warrior since vanilla looking for a new guild to enjoy the game, looking for quality players and good time while raiding and finishing the content ! panth#1838 i can play from 8CST to w/e 3 days maybe 4 a week or weekendFiskerr7 36m
37m [H]<The Early Shift>[3/9M-ToS | 9/9H-ToS] ! [H]<The Early Shift> [3/9M-ToS | 9/9H-ToS | 8/10M-NH | 7/7M-EN | 3/3M-ToV] 2Day-MidDay Mythic Raiding Guild! US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde About TES: The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience. What you can expect from us as a guild: - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up. - A sense of community and direction. - Communication. What we expect from our trials: - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community. - 100% attendance during 2 week trial. - The drive to improve personal play. What we're looking for: We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand: - Resto Druid - Mistweaver Monk - Ret Paladin - Shadow Priest - Hunter (Any Spec) - Warlock (Any Spec) Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS! 6 hr/wk Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST Extra: Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such. How to apply: If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997 We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!Zhamy30 37m
38m Almost Heroes | 2 Night | (10/10M 3/9M) Mythic 2 Night Raiding | 8 Hour Guild | US 42 for Two Day Guilds Almost Heroes - Area 52 T19 Progression: [US 42nd 2 Day] -7/7M -3/3M -10/10M Current Progression: 9/9H - Two split runs. 3/9M - Cleared in one raid day. Raid Times: (CST) Sunday: 9pm-1am Monday: 9pm-1am About Almost Heroes: [Formed in December 2015] When we started raiding in December 2015, we set a goal for ourselves. That goal was to be sub US 50th for 2 day raiding guilds by the end of T19, we knew that we could make that happen and we finished as the US 42nd 2 Day Guild after crushing Nighthold. We intend to improve off of that from here forward. When you join Almost Heroes, you can expect to full clear each Mythic raid and despite our light schedule, still remain competitive. Our definition of hardcore raiding is making the most out of our time together. Since we only raid 8 hours each week, it is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we'll be working on. Raiders are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. Raiders should always be pushing themselves to improve with each raid week, and should never be satisfied with their performance. Additionally, every core raider is required to have at least one raid-ready alt that they can play just as well as their main for split runs and/or better comp selections. Your alt must also cover the same role as your main. For example, healer/healer, tank/tank, etc. If you don't have an alt yet, don't let that stop you from applying! We do not require our applicants to have their alts ready at the time of their app. Current Roster Needs for Mythic Tomb (updated 7/20/17): Specific Need For: - Balance Druid high need - Shadow Priest high need - Rogue w/ viable Sin spec high need Healers: - Disc Priest high need - Holy Priest high need - Resto Druid high need - Holy Paladin high need -Warlocks and Hunters need not apply If you are an exceptional player who cannot make the hustle and bustle of a 3, 4, or even 5 night a week guild, then we are the guild for you. Exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of current needs. (Please note, we optimize our roster to near perfection depending on what we may need on X fight. Just because we're recruiting X amount of classes, does not mean that we're X short of people on our roster. We're a Mythic raid team and we have enough people to have several absences but still get down progression bosses that night.) Recruitment: We don't recruit for the bench, if your application is accepted it means that we believe that there is a spot that can be earned, unless we mention otherwise on your application. Your application will be handled on our website. When submitted, check back on it often, we'll be asking you questions and will follow up with you through it. Put time and effort on your application, it's our first impression of you - make it count! http://almost-heroes.enjin.com/ Contact Us: Lockybalboa#1368 (Recruitment) Ultra - Ultra#11418 (GM/RL)Ultrà76 38m
38m 9/9H 1/9M 2-Day LF DPS for MYTHIC! Sargeras-Alliance Guild. In Vigilant, you can expect a fun, friendly, and reasonable raiding environment. While we're looking to become a relatively hardcore Mythic Progression Guild, we will never sacrifice the overall quality of our Guild/team for progress. Here, we don't ever yell or scream at people who mess up, but instead work with those who need it to help better them - but, of course, within reason. We won't let someone continually wipe us or cause problems for too long. To sum it up, if you're a quality raider looking for a Guild that you can grow with and have an amazing experience with, then we're it! So long as you can commit to our times, are reliable, know your stuff, and pull your weight, we guarantee you'll never be disappointed. Recruitment - Listed classes/specialisations are highly sought. Frost Mage Unholy Death Knight Arms Warrior If your class/specialisation is not listed, still don't hesitate to contact us! We're always looking for amazing people to join our team. Progression 7/7 Normal EN - 7/7 Heroic EN - 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Normal ToV - 3/3 Heroic ToV - 2/3 Mythic ToV 10/10 Normal NH - 10/10 Heroic NH - 4/10 Mythic NH 9/9 Normal ToS - 9/9 Heroic ToS - 1/9 Mythic ToS Schedule Monday: Off Tuesday 8:00PM - 11:30PM CST (Main Raids - MANDATORY) Wednesday 8:00PM - 11:30PM CST (Main Raids - MANDATORY) Thursday 8:00PM - 11:30PM CST (Farm Night - NON-MANDATORY) Friday: Off Saturday: Off Sunday: Off Even on unscheduled nights/hours, it's still relatively easy to get a few people to do something. While not a large Guild, we usually average 10 - 20 people online in the afternoon/evening. Loot Loot Council (Using RCLootCouncil). For the first couple weeks of a new raid, we will resort to Personal since everyone will need everything. Prerequisites -18 years or older -Raid experience preferred (not required) -100% attendance (Emergencies are expected, but we want committed people) -Ability to learn the content on your own (we're not holding hands--but we'll explain our strategies, naturally) -Active! (Not expecting 24/7, but do want to see you on more than just raids) Contact -Jäger#11356 (GM/RL) -Shoegaze#1818 Add an officer for info.Löschen7 38m
38m <Sigh>9/9H T/Th/Su LF DPS/Heal <Sigh> on Hyjal - Horde is a guild comprised of skilled players looking to progressing through each raid tier. Many of our raiders are former top 50 region players that no longer wish to raid on a 5 day schedule. Our schedule: Tuesday: 6-9 PST Thursday: 6-9 PST Sunday: 6-9 PST Progression: T20: 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras T19: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3M Trial of Valor 8/10M Nighthold We are currently recruiting: Tanks: 1 non DH/Paladin Healers: Non-Druid - Dps offspec is a big plus DPS: Mage, Druid, Warrior, Rogue Even if your class isnt listed, Any exceptional players please apply! Apply via Google form: https://goo.gl/forms/AJamourNk6CaEt5y1 or Please add one of the following for more info: Draekan#1749 (GM) Spitfire#1340 (Recruitment Officer)Jáey296 38m
41m [A] 4/9m 3 Day Recruiting Ranged/Healer Guild: <Rude Awakening> Progression: 4/9m ToS 10/10m Night Hold, 7/7m EN, 3/3m ToV, Previously 13/13m HFC US 151 Server: Whisperwind - Chicago datacenter, central time zone. Faction: Alliance Loot: RCLootCouncil Raid: Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday (Mythic progression) 8:30 - 11:30pm EST (7:30-10:30pm Server Time) We are currently looking for: These are High need - Boomkin - Rogue - Mage - Warlock - Priest (MAINSPEC DISC) About Rude Awakening: - Mythic, semi-hard core raiding. - Most of our core players have played since BC or vanilla and have raided consistently (as a group) since Wrath. - We expect raiders to be prepared for raids (flasks/pots/enchants/gems/etc) and know their class. - All players who expect to be core must have a good attitude and get along with all players in the group. Website: http://rude-awakening.shivtr.com/ Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Rude+Awakening Who to contact: Tentickles#11872 Where To Apply: https://goo.gl/forms/7deOhvL27T8t2uH43 or our website! ***Google Form will yield faster responses!***Zalra58 41m