Guild Recruitment

Nov 22, 2010 Please Do Not Bump Threads Hello all, We understand this is a Guild Recruitment forum and posters here want to make sure their threads are visible. With that said, we want to remind you all that repeatedly bumping threads is a violation of our Forum Guidelines. Forum threads with active discussions are meant to remain at the top of the forums so players can easily find them, however, circumventing this by simply adding "bump" to a thread can result in the removal of one's posting privileges. This includes the same individual bumping a thread repeatedly, or multiple people taking turns bumping a thread. We'd like to keep this forum as clean and useful as possible, and appreciate your help in assisting us to that end. Forum Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/902031049#2 ...Zarhym0 Nov 22, 2010
Sep 16 Basic Recruitment Etiquette + Post Template ** NOTE: Do not post your ad as a reply to this thread. It's a great example of not being able to follow directions and likely a down vote from any credible recruiter. ** ______________ Here are some tips for getting your recruitment post noticed and cutting through a lot of the spam to find your right fit. Copy & paste this template to your post if you're looking for a guild. Explanation of each field follows. Additionally, listing your class/spec, progression, and a brief description of what you're looking for in the subject/title line of your post will expedite this process for recruiters. 1. Times available & time zone: 2. Server preference: 3. Faction preference: 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: 5. Current progression/experience: 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: 8. Anything else: 1. Times/time zones! Remember to post what times you are available, any times you are not available, or if your schedule is flexible at all. Too many times people post, "I need a guild that can work with my schedule," and then never bother to post their availability! Include your time zone as well. 2. Server preference: PvE, PvP, or RP? Is this 100% set in stone, or are you flexible? If you're not willing to transfer off-server, you should probably be posting on your realm-specific forum. 3. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde? Any flexibility? This means you too, Doubleagent! 4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: Are you wanting to raid seven days a week, eight hours a day with only bio breaks every two hours? Or do you need something more laid back, but still efficient? Or do you just want to sign on every other week or so? 5. Current progression/experience: Are you brand new to the game and have no idea what BoE means? Or have you been through multiple tiers and are just coming back to the game? Adding these details will help recruiters narrow down potential applicants and increase your chances of finding a good fit. Because the majority of this forum is populated by raiders, giving more details on what you are currently doing to improve your gear/play style will help sell a recruiter on a person who may not have quite as much experience or gear as the recruiter initially wanted. 6. If you are trying to go hardcore/semi-hardcore and have recent parses, link them! Why bother accepting and declining a million Btag requests just for them to ask for this basic info? 7. Contact info: Do you prefer guilds to respond within your thread, to an email address, or by adding your Btag? This will also help you narrow down guild choices if a cut and paste spammer chooses to ignore your preference! 7. UPDATE YOUR POST: If you do happen to find a home (yay you!), please do the forums a favor and update your original post to reflect your transferred/new guild status. Old/necro'd threads getting bumped by spam wastes everyone's time. 8. If it's not going to work out or you change your mind, simply say so. Recruiters are often only recruiting for one or two positions and may decline others if you accept an offer. If you vanish (delete/transfer) without a trace, they're left wondering if they still need to hold the spot. In the meantime, other applicants may have moved on and now the recruiter is back to square one, except now more frustrated and fed up. Recruiters will appreciate the few seconds it takes to shoot them a note before you peace out. 8a. Additionally, if someone adds your BattleTag and you can tell fairly early on that it's not going to work out, a simple, "Thanks, but I'm not interested," before removing them from your list makes everyone's life a little easier. TL;DR: It doesn't have to be a novel, but a little effort (and politeness) on both sides goes a long way. Cheers! ______________ ** Want to know if you're the victim of a drive by spray-and-pray spammer? Click the yellow down arrow by the character name on the left hand side of the post box, then click 'View Posts' -- it's a quick, simple way to see if someone took the time to tailor their message to your post (i.e. s/he actually read it) versus copy pasta. ** ______________ If you have any feedback on this post or have recruiting questions, please feel free to add my Btag, Riot#1851.Pravix318 Sep 16
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Guild Recruitment forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can recruit members for your World of Warcraft guild. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
1m Spike Flail (9/9M) *11yrs*10hrs/wk *Heal/RDPS Hello! Spike Flail on Mal'ganis is a long tenured end-game raiding community, looking for great Raiders for Legion progression. Spike Flail has been part of the endgame progression community since TBC, boasting the same GM, Raid Leader, and core group. Our exploits include competitive Sunwell progression in TBC, top 50 US in WoLK 25m, top 25 of US 10m in Cata, and top 120 US in WoD (after taking a break for MoP). We've done the 16 hour/week thing in the past, but as our group of players has grown and aged, we've decided to keep the same hardcore progression mentality on a more time friendly schedule. As such we raid 3 nights, roughly 10 hours, a week with raiding times as follows: Sunday from 7-11 PM EST Wednesday from 8 PM EST- 11 PM EST Thursday from 8 PM EST - 11 PM EST Our current progression is 9/9 Mythic Tomb, 10/10 M Nighthold, ending at US#84. This be verified at: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Spike+Flail About Spike Flail: The core of our guild have been playing MMOs together for over 10 years now, going all the way back to Final Fantasy 11 and Vanilla WoW. As aforementioned, our leadership core is the same group that has been leading the community since TBC. Even when taking a break in MoP our community stayed together playing other games until we got the itch to raid again in WoD. We take raiding extremely seriously, but we also know this is a game and meant to be enjoyed. Our leadership has been raid leading in MMOs for over 12 years now, and know that positive reinforcement and a constructive environment is more effective than an authoritarian style that relies on yelling and screaming. We're proud to say that we prioritize problem solving and information sharing to overcome our struggles on a progression boss, not fear and punishment. Our main goal is to maintain a professional environment in which we can play this game and progress as a cohesive team against the hardest challenges gaming has to offer. What we're looking for: As a 3 day/10hour per week guild, we need to make every hour we play count. As such we're looking for players who's attitudes and personality fit in with our current group of players. We're looking for people who value approaching a new challenge by preparing and utilizing all resources they have at their disposal... not wasting their own time or their teammates' by coming into a new challenge unprepared or unresearched. We do not recruit for the bench, therefore all of our Trials are given raiding opportunities as our core Raiders - we can promise that you will see progression as a Trial. Some general requirements: Past Progression experience. We're looking for apps who have been a part of top progression pushes in past content, or are at least Mythic experienced in the current content. Ability to make 90% of our raids. Dedicated raiding mindset. This includes pre-researching fights before walking into a new encounter, keeping up with class Discords at all times for the latest tips/tricks to eak out the smallest gains, being on time and ready for every night, etc. You should be competitive, self-analytical, and always looking to improve your performance each raid night. We're looking for intelligent, competitive human beings, and you should be able to convey your intelligence in how you present yourself. This includes knowing game mechanics, quick reaction time, and being able to learn from your mistakes. You should be able to explain your classes' weakness and strengths and how to play your class to its fullest in any situation. Our pressing class needs are as follows. If you are an exceptional player of a class not listed below, still please feel free to apply: -Shadow Priest -Balance Druid -Healer (Hpal, Druid, or Priest) -Warrior (DPS) -Death Knight (DPS) -Warlock At minimum we are current looking for Raiders with: 7/9 Mythic ToS experience 935 ilvl or higher Artifact Weapon level of 66 or higher We do not require applicants to possess a geared alt for split runs. How to contact us: If you're interested in applying you can visit our forums at www.spikeflail.com. Please be sure to read all the stickies before applying; if you can't be bothered to follow application directions you probably will not be considered for a trial. You also can chat with myself at Palin#1620 (Bnet) or Palin#8102 (Discord) . Or one of our other Officers on Bnet at Faldain#1593 and/or Nikolai#1962 if you have any questions about the guild or how we operate before applying. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!Pallinn118 1m
4m Lvl 106 DPS looking for raid Lvl 106 Arms Warrior looking for guild to raid with. Willing to farm for mounts. Availability : Weekdays - Mon, Wed, Fri nights Weekends - Completely availableHullson0 4m
27m 943 Hpally LF Guild Hello, im a 943 Hpally with 66 traits looking for a mythic raiding guild. Current progression is 5/9M with sub 10% wipies on mistress. Currnet guild had attendance issues and looking for a new home. Can raid any day of the week from 6-11 central time. Add on Bnet for further questions, Phoébe#1392Dudèbro21 27m
31m 5/9M Ret Pally LF Late Night Raiding guild 935 ret pally LF late night raiding guild. Current guild is not working out. Thinking of leaving and maybe joining another raid team but I thought i would test the waters first. What I am looking for: -At least 1/9M experience as I don't mind going back in progression if times matchup. -Fri/Sat/Sun nights preferred but open to other days. Raid nights starting past 10PM PST super preferred but negotiable. -I CANNOT raid On tuesday and Thursdays before 10PM PST. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME AND YOURS. -Alliance or horde does not matter to me but heavy preference on Horde. -Discord communications highly preferred -Raid mats (Flasks, pots, food, gems and enchants) provided as I don't want to farm during the little free time I have. What I can offer you: -95% or better attendance rate. I've barely missed a raid in the past 10 years I have been playing. Will gladly post on in relevant spots when I cannot make a raid night. -Experience with almost all the Mythic encounters in Legion thus far. -Mythic+ body. Don't mind running them if you need a body and I'm not busy -Have 10 years of raiding experience dating back to The Burning Crusade -Have significant experience in both Retribution and Holy specs. Spent all of BC/Wrath/Cata healing. Tanking spec I have experience but not as much. Raiding experience: 7/7M EN (no Cutting edge sadly) 2/3M TOS 9/10M NH (with 20% wipes on M guldan) 5/9M TOS (10% wipes on Mistress Sasszine) Parses: Paladin: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kiljaeden/klarkekent Thank you for your time and consideration. Please leave your copy/paste down below along with Bnet ID contact info. If I see something I like I will message you on bnet. Thank you and have a pleasant evening.Klarkekent10 31m
34m 930 Ele Looking for Mythic Progression Hey guys, I played Enh since BC and recently swapped to ele. I also main FDK (938+) and would be willing to play whatever. I understand I have a few more pieces to farm (Gloves and two piece from CoS and Arc) But am willing to bring myself up to speed for runs. I have 3/9 M exp with 2/9 Kills (current guild has attendance issues.) I am available Thursday-Monday No later than 10pm CST. Drop a line and we'll go from there. Thanks!Battlelust18 34m
34m [A] <Immortal> 4/9 M ToS Tues/Weds 6-8:30 PST [A] <Immortal> 4/9 M ToS Tues/Weds 6-8:30 Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00-8:30 Server PST Lightbringer What we are looking for: Raiders that are well studied on their class, fully prepared to show up on time every time with the knowledge, consumables and attitude to get the job done as a team. High Attendance: Real Life happens but missing raids should be few and far between. If you don’t think you can make it 100% of the time then we’re probably not a good fit Attitude: Positive, Humble, and Team Oriented. If you often have personal conflicts, personality clashes or a generally elitist attitude, we’re probably not a good fit Performance: Have you checked your parses? Numbers aren’t everything but the first thing we are going to do is pull your sheet. We’d like to see some purple on a couple DPS check fights. More importantly though, can you stay alive? I like a 750k DPS that does mechanics more than a 900k DPS that gets hit by a beam on every other pull. Still Interested? Current Needs: - Warlock (High Need) - Resto Druid (High Need) - Elemental Shaman (Medium Need) (Resto OS a plus) - Shadow Priest (High Need) - Holy Priest (Medium Need) - MW Monk (Medium need) We will always consider strong players even if not listed https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/78102/ If you feel you are on par with our numbers and meet our current needs please see the contact information below or reply here. Loot Distribution: RC Loot Council. Attendance, performance and overall benefit to the team determine loot distribution. We do not play favorites here. Interview/Trial Process: Message an officer with your character name and any other relevant information. If it’s a good fit we’ll set up a quick Discord interview and hammer out specifics. Trial is generally 3 weeks. During that time you are eligible for loot however if it is a major upgrade for a full attendance raider that will take priority. If you have any questions regarding the guild feel free to contact the following officers, Discord is honestly the easiest way: Discord: Jesta#1679 Dregus3#7418 Seagump#4460 Battle Tags: Jesta#1509 Dregus#1255 Seagump#1780Jestatip111 34m
36m <Useless Gaming> 6/9m Recruiting! <Useless Gaming> Current Tier: ToS 6/9 Mythic Past Tier: Nighthold - 10/10m, ToV - 2/3m, EN - 7/7m Currently looking for DPS and a Resto Shaman. (Having a viable tank or healing off spec is a bonus) Raid days and times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm to 12am server (EST) Optional raid times of Saturday and Sunday from 9 PM server to 12 AM (EST) Currently recruiting: DPS: Mage Shadow Priest Warlock Havoc DH Boomkin Rogue. Healing: Resto Shaman If you aren't one of the classes or specs listed above, but are still interested, please apply! We look at every application and will always find room for exceptional players. Apply at: https://goo.gl/forms/9aLFYa9FwkMswJVa2 The leadership of the guild has experience back to the days of Vanilla. We have extensive raid experience, players ranging from US 1st, to players from more casual guilds. We have seen and done it all when it comes to progression. We started our own guild when Legion started to build a top progression guild, with things done our way. We have gathered some great raiders together, some out of retirement from US top guilds, others we found along the way, and have the makings of a very good Mythic progression guild. We aren't a large guild - we do not recruit for a bench, our roster is approximately 25 raiders and they all see raid time almost every week. We like the small, close knit family feel our guild has, and want to keep it that way. Our raiders are loyal and many have been with us since the beginning. Those who join us usually stay. We want to bring our raiding roster to a number comfortable for progression raid nights and for our off nights. We want to compete. We're looking for players with a like minded attitude, and comfortable with additional time/days to our raid schedule at the beginning of a new tier. Our ultimate goal is to have a team that will approach a new tier the same way a crab fisherman approaches crab fishing: Work hard, and push hard for a short time, then coast at a relaxing pace for the rest of the expansion. We will scrutinize your logs. We will take the time to meet with you. We don't take anyone who applies just to have a body in raid. We are looking for skilled players with a progression mentality. We have been selective of our roster and will continue to do so. We have a very good team and refuse to carry anyone in progression. We have a competitive mindset and a great time raiding together. You'll progress here, you'll learn here, and you will have a great time raiding here. Please feel free to contact us via Btag: Recruitment Lead: Lockybalboa#1368 Or contact us on Discord: Lockybalboa#1031Lockydotexe60 36m
40m 9/9 H 1 day a week LF dps for mythic <Eon> is a small group of friend's from all over N.America that have enjoyed World of Warcraft together. As a group we competed at a high level in both a 10 and 20 man raid setting that included realm firsts and top 50 US ranks. We are now transitioning into a much more casual raid setting on Sargeras and are looking for more like minded individuals that either don't have the desire or time to raid many hours in a week or maybe you just need a home for your alt. We will be raiding 3 hours a week in a normal/heroic/mythic capacity for the time being. Guild and Raiding environment Simply we want to have fun in a relaxed atmosphere enjoying the different raids and dungeons that the WoW devs have devised for us. We won't be concerning ourselves with what other guilds are doing or where they are placing. Our commitment is to our guild and it's members and making Saturday something people look forward to. We will not sacrifice raid atmosphere just to bring people in. *Updated mission statement* Since Eon is comprised of many former top 20-50 US raiders we have found that even on a very light 1 day, 3 hour raid schedule we clear heroic quite fast in terms of progression and for some time now in terms of hours. This leaves us with time to fill in a night and since we only raid one day a week and enjoy each other's company making use of all three hours is a priority to us. Since we expect this to be even more apparent in the new raid with the duration it will more then likely last for we will be actively trying to foster a team that can support mythic raids. We are not focused on being an end game progression based guild but what we do want is to step up to a new challenge when the old one falls. This is an important distinction to anyone looking to apply. There is no push or time frame to kill bosses. The goal still remains to bring like-minded adults together for some fun on the weekend. It's already an amazing group of people and now we're looking for more of the same to add to it. If raiding has been stressful or combative in the past we think you'll be pleasantly surprised here because if you're not fighting for realm firsts or top world and US ranks this game should be fun. Recruitment We are looking for adults who fit in with the existing group of players. You don't need to have a serious raiding background. You just need to be willing to put some time into your class and follow the raid leader's instructions on bosses we are learning. The raid leaders have over 5 year's experience with higher end bosses and can help people become better raiders. In addition to this we will also need the following from you; Discord. We will be using this for all of our raids. The ability to not use racial slurs. Ever. A decent attendance rate. We are casual but we still need reliable people. Preferably individuals in their early to mid 20's and onwards. Keep the religious and political banter outside of the raid and guild. This is playtime.Raid times are Saturday from 7pm-10pm pst (10pm-1am est). We like people to be on 15 minutes before raid time starts as a general rule. As we've steadily progressed we are now mainly looking for people with an ilvl of 920 or higher to continue pushing forward. Please contact Limelight#1246, Veknilo#1889 or kalamazi#1983 to talk in discord and answer any further questions you may have.Mistiphide143 40m
43m i925 Arms War - Thrall - Looking for new home New to wow, current guild changed raid times that just do not match up with my schedule. I am available Thurs-Sun 6-9PM and later on weekends. Currently 9/9 H TOS prior to nerfs.Macavelli3 43m
45m Former Top World Raider| 928 Sub Rogue ABOUT YOU (I put this first, so if you're guild does not fit this, you don't have to read more): - Horde (preferably: will change for the RIGHT guild) - PST: No earlier than 6:30 PM PST no later than 12:00 AM PST (preferably 11:00 PM PST cut off) - Mature group, minimal meme lord troll idiots, and reasonably humble (preferably 25+) - Guild has a solid history of raiding and sense of community (will not break up in a month) - No more than 3 mandatory raid nights per week (possibly negotiable) - Fair loot council for raiders - Clears mythic content before next tier is released (highly preferred) - Guild that does Mythics, PvP, and/or alt runs on off nights or after raid - Guild is willing to help each other - HIGHLY active guild / community who play other blizzard games, CS:GO, and/or LoL That's about all I can think of right now, I'll expect to speak with you more on Discord when we feel each other out. ABOUT ME: - IRL Stuff: early 30s married (read: I have commitments (sometimes)) - Several years experience raiding and recruiting in a world top 20 guild - Raided and cleared (minus clearing Naxx 40) every single tier of raiding prior to Legion and usually in at least a top 100 US guild - Played WoW since Vanilla beta up until the start of Legion; took a break for Legion and I am now coming back - Have been active in every possible role in guilds from GM and GL to trial; GL of former top 50 US guild - Former #1 US / World CM team member (MoP) - Gladiator: 3v3 2705 peak (MoP) - Part time member of high ranking RBG team (MoP) - Extremely fast learner - Will do everything in my power to ensure I am a meaningful contributor to the raid / guild. As a point of reference, while I did hit 110 a while ago, I did not really start playing until just under two weeks ago. So I have gone from fresh 110 with about 740 ilvl to 928 ilvl with heroics and mythic dungeons complete. I know how to grind my face off to catch up and that's exactly what I'm doing. I am completing almost every aspect of content possible to make sure I'm gearing up and getting my legendaries. While I am a bit behind on gear still, this phase will not last long, even shorter once I am a member of a guild. If you can over look the gear disparity that I have for this short time, you will be getting yourself a HIGHLY seasoned and experienced top world raider, pvp'er, and overall player that will be dedicated to your guild. I highly value loyalty and being able to work together to overcome obstacles. I am looking for a long time home where I will make great friends that I can meet up with at Blizzcon or other places IRL. I attend Blizzcon and Blizzard events in SoCal regularly. I'm really looking for my raiding home with chill people who want to clear content on a non 5+ day schedule and have fun doing it. If any of this at all sounds good, please hit me up at Precizion#1293 or on discord at Precizion#5794Sitnsideways13 45m
46m 9:30 PST 7/9M LF DPS In Dark Skies, we balance solid Mythic raiding progression with everyone's needs for career and family. But more than that, we're a community that is a family unto itself, where everyone becomes true friends and get to know each other. We recruit based on both performance AND personality, to create a fun, friendly, relaxed environment where we also kick butt. WHO WE ARE We're a mature group mostly consisting of professionals & parents with young children. So we raid late, after the kids are in bed. Our members range from age 21 to 47, with most in the 30+ range. Our group includes professors, game designers, software developers, college students, and many others. We value each other as friends, not just as people we raid with. We hang out on mumble a lot, including non-raid days, and enjoy helping each other with achievements, farming old mounts, or just shooting the breeze. Most of us have been raiding for years (including pre-WoW). The core of the team has been together since WotLK. Most of all, we're about people. Because raiding isn't really about classes, or gear, or specs. Raiding is about people! RAID TIMES 9:30 PM - 1 AM, Pacific Time, on Tue / Wed / Thurs. Sunday is our back-up day when needed (for example, if the servers are down on a regular raid night). WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR 1. Personality is the most important thing. We want mature, easy-going people who like to have fun. 2. That being said, we are a Mythic raiding guild, so everybody needs to perform at that level. We're very happy to work together to bring up our numbers, help with add-ons and macros, etc. We're happy to take good raiders we like, as long as they're willing to become great raiders. (We will NOT take raiders we don't like! We don't care how great they are.) 3. All ages are welcome, but we are mostly an older group. 4. Respect for diversity is a must. People come from different backgrounds, and we all need to respect that. 5. Please be respectful of others' time! We all have busy lives and time is at a premium. 6. We do need some sort of indication that you have the potential to perform at a Mythic level. So please have a history of raiding at a difficult level in this or prior expansions. 7. You should have 37 points in your weapon at this point in the expansion, please (i.e. have access to the 7.2 traits, even if you're taking 4/4's instead). CLASS NEEDS Retribution Paladin Hunter Rogue 1 ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest, or Balance Druid) Restoration Druid (maybe) RECENT PROGRESSION SoO 14/14 Heroic (June 2014, long before the nerfs) 4/7 Mythic Highmaul before BRF 7/10 Mythic BRF 13/13 Mythic HFC (January 25, 2016 - U.S. 232nd) 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare (Xavius U.S. 336th) 3/3 Mythic ToV 10/10 Mythic Nighthold (U.S. 240th) 7/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras SERVER We play on the Hyjal server - The Jewel of the West! Hyjal has, by far, the largest Horde population on any PvE server in the Pacific Time Zone. It has become a destination for many PST Horde players, and is expanding rapidly. We all came from different servers, ourselves. Hyjal is a HIGH-population server, but with no queue times. The population is overwhelmingly Horde. CONTACTS If this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd be happy to talk to you. Add us on battletag please! Tewa#1371 Drattz#1954 NSalling#1212Tewa235 46m
46m H I J I N X | Seeking Raiders 5/9M ToS <Hijinx> www.hijinx.ws Current Expansion Progression 5/9M ToS 9/10M NH 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV Previous Progression 13/13M HFC (US 568th) Wildstar* 6/6 GA Recruitment Needs Heals - Any healer type, pref Holy Paladin at current. DPS - Warlock, Boomkin, and Rogue. Anyone with excellent parses should apply. you will need logs to support your DPS. We are seeking raiders in the 75% and up. If you are under this, be prepared to plead your case to our recruitment officer, he is not a push over and will likely shoot you down if you are without a good reason and a provable reason to believe you will do significantly better. *Not every raider is up to this level currently, but we are working with them or replacing them, so that wont be an excuse to get in.* Raid Schedule T, W, TH 7-10pm EST At current we raid 9 hours a week. We make the most use of our time by having raiders who can show up prepared and on time. If you are often late and don't have a pre-approval, you will be removed from the raid team. Who we are and what we expect from you We are laid back adults who want to spend as little time as possible fooling around wiping in raids. We maximize our time on progression, not farm. Our priority as a raid team is to get Cutting Edge, not the big loots. If we can complete the content with the gear we have, we will extend raids to kill bosses. This is a decision that is determined by the raid leader and officers, not the raiders. We understand the raiders may not always agree with us on this but we have been at this a while. Raiders are welcome to come and talk to us about it and give us their opinions but it will ultimately be up to the Officers. We like to have fun and talk about inappropriate and often times sexual things in raid and Gchat. This however, does not come at the cost of disrespect to others or drama starting comments or subjects. As far as performance, we fully expect our raiders to do mechanics over DPS when a choice has to be made. If you fail to mechanics you will be first to sit in the bench. As a guild with limited time and patience for wipes, we value those who don't cause wipes over this with the highest DPS. If we are not hitting enrages and the tanks are not falling over dead, we don't typically sit raiders unless they are failing to mechanics. All this being said, we do obviously have minimums and due to recent events we are raising our bar of entry and low end of our expectations. As a guild we don't ever expect to be US #1 or even US #100. We are a Semi-Hardcore guild so expect somewhere around US Top 500. We understand players come and go and we understand everyone has different expectations for raids and progression. If you join our guild and fully plan on leaving eventually this is completely acceptable and we respect your choice. We only ask that you are open about it when you are looking to move on so that we can prepare and find a replacement. We will help you find a guild and give a reference for you so long as you leave on good terms and with at least a week notice. (We will not stop giving you gear you have earned and will continue to treat you as a full time raider until the day that you part ways) we have done this for several raiders in the past and several of them have come back to us at later dates. If we discover on our own however that you are looking for a guild, don't be surprised if you login one day un-guilded. Lastly, this is a guild of players and nothing we do is for an individual. Everything is for the betterment of the team. We use Loot Council to distribute loot, and tend to give out loot to those who have both earned it, and will MOST BENEFIT THE RAID. We have handed out Warforged trinkets to trials and Tier pieces to pugs. If it will help us progress and those raiders are here to stay, we will reward them accordingly. Contacts Yåz | Yaz87#1800 – GM Dârkleaf | Dark#12125 – Recruitment Officer Murdnunoc | Raid LeaderYàz18 46m
52m 932 DH Tank, or 936 Enh/resto LF Late Night Looking for a late night and/or weekend raiding guild that I can DPS/Heal for on Horde side, or tank for on either Horde or Alliance. Currently 3/9M Exp, with experience on Sisters as well. My time is Pacific, and I'm looking for a late-night schedule (anywhere between 9:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M.). No real server or faction preference to me, it's all about the team. Would prefer hardcore/semi hardcore, I want to kill bosses, and be generally better than the next guy, in terms of gear/progression. Shaman logs (Mostly enhance this patch so far): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/normiesree Demon Hunter logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/fizzcrank/enormality Contact me on Discord (Nick#8194)or Bnet (Nick#1167)Normiesree3 52m
52m <Okay> Tues & Thurs, 7/9M LF DPS <Okay> Illidan 9/9H, 7/9M ToS Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm CST. We're a 2 night raiding guild with leadership consisting of players with US15 experience who could no longer raid 5+ days a week. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We're looking for like-minded players that take their role in raids seriously enough to be able to accomplish cutting edge every tier. What you can expect from us: -Positive leadership -Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid -An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, leggo farm, Alt runs and more What we expect from our raiders: -Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids. Due to our abbreviated schedule, we cannot afford to waste time teaching mechanics that you should have researched on your own -Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency: aka be good at the game. -Do not be a distraction to the raid. This includes random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. -High attendance. What we expect from our trials: -All raider expectations above -We prefer 100% attendance during your trial, but understand real life happens -You can compete with our current raiders and/or are better than them. If you've made it this far, you can see that we place a high premium on efficient raiding. We only ask for 6 hours of your time every week, and we ask that you respect the time of everyone else in the raid by doing your research beforehand, being prepared for raids and being present and alert during raids. Contact: Illidrugs(Virus#1641), Metalbear(bear#1792), or Nailadin(Nailor#1183) or Apply here: okay.gg/apply Your applications are privateMetalbear376 52m
55m 934 Fury Warrior Currently 6/9M, and while I am not looking to leave at a moments notice, I would like to have some options if things do not change by the beginning of Antorus. I am looking for a weekend guild, preferably Thurs-sat, ending before 12am EST. A laid-back atmosphere is preferred, hopefully with most of the raid group interested in doing m+ frequently. I am not looking for a cutting-edge focused guild, but would be willing to give it a try if needed. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/doggerDogger1 55m
1h 4/9M Exp Group LF Mythic Guild I have 3 people looking for a new guild to call home. Links to each players logs are listed below. Something about us we are all competitive players and are looking for a semi hardcore guild. We give everything we have to the guild and expect everyone to do the same. We are only leaving our current because attendance is an issue and because of that, we don't raid. Availability (All times are in PST) Monday:5pm-8pm Tuesday:5pm-8pm Wednesday:N/A Thursday:5pm-8pm Friday:5pm-whatever Saturday:8pm-whatever Sunday:8pm-whatever Warrior-Arms(Beörn) Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22615528/13#metric=dps Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/bi%C3%B6rn Shaman-Ele(Kara) Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19032189/13#metric=dps Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/k%C3%A2r%C3%A2 Hunter-MM (Lego) Logs(H): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15454943/13#metric=dps Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/legohunterLightskyy17 1h
1h 931 Ele LF M Raiding Guild **PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS** Looking for a Mythic raiding guild who needs a Ele sham. I'm just getting back into the game and want to find a guild I can get back into hardcore raiding with, I work 10am-7pm MT every day so any time after 7:15pm is fine (9:15pm EST, 6:15pm PST) dont care how many raid days, any day of the week is fine. I quit the game due to the stupid legendary system after not getting anything for 6 straight weeks of hardcore grinding just to get the 2 worst legendarys in the game, This being said, I am lacking in gear that is very mandatory to Ele that is very annoying to get, I'm still currently missing, -Arcanocrystal -Whispers in the Dark -Glove legendary for single target fights -bracers legendary for AoE -Cape and Leg tier for 4pc I'm grinding out the Veiled Argunite to try and get these trinks in the Relinquished version, While also using all my coin rolls on Guldan every week with no luck. I would love to find a guild thats in the top US 250's since thats what I was in before I quit, I understand my dps will be lacking untill I get these items. Some achievements I've got in the Past, -Top 5 shaman on Mythic Il'gynoth https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10#boss=1873&class=Shaman&search=date.0.1478066400000 US 35th shaman 8/8 Gold WoD, friends VoD's at https://go.twitch.tv/goophed/videos/all Helped a ton of people back in MoP get CM sets with the oqueue addon, over 500 golds done, Mistwalker title on 3 Toons, realm best time for Challenge modes in MoP. misc stuff, I know some guilds like to know this stuff, pc specs, CPU: Intel i7-6700k GPU:1080ti pic of UI: https://i.imgur.com/70Vu1FF.jpg main addons I use for raiding. DBM WA ELVUIFooshi4 1h
1h [A] 940ilvl 6/9M Tank please do not wall of spam without first putting something letting me know you read something of my post aside from tank LFG ty in advance. im looking for alliance only and due to the nature of my old guilds high turn over rate and lack of leadership im looking for a new guild to call home. currently in a guild but not raiding with them so im still looking. have exp tanking high end and casual but looking for more of a progressive oriented guild that feels like home and not raid loggers. looking to raid weekdays and not weekends but 1 day on the weekend could be doable, times vary but not looking to start earlier than about 9pm EST. transfer would need to be covered and can explained if needed. have been raiding killing every end boss before next major content patch or expansion release since vanilla. took a break in mop to come back towards end of wod to continue in same direction. if interested add me or jump into my discord Btag: Demonaty#1149 Discord: https://discord.gg/5SPfJq3Silkostrasz13 1h
1h 935 Balance Druid LF Mythic Progression Guild I've been hanging on loose with my current guild because people have rarely showed up to push mythic resulting in us only getting 3/10 M NH and 1/9 M ToS. I'm in a PST zone and am available for most nights and times, just add my BattleTag to discuss about that. I dont have a preferred server, just whatever server the guild is on that I'm interested in joining. Nor do i have a faction preference. Been Ally all my life but always willing to try something new, so a faction change will be considered. I've progressed 3/10 M NH and 1/9 M ToS, both of which could be drastically improved had I had a guild with proper attendance. I've raided casually in Cata as well as MoP but taking it more seriously in Legion now and in doing so I'm adapting to the fights very quick and performing up to par as you can see in my logs. I hope that with this post I find a solid Mythic progression guild that has the same interests in the game as I do. Battletag Info: Devyndel#1618 7.3 Boomkin parses https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22928770/13#difficulty=4&class=Druid&spec=Balance&metric=dps 7.2.5 Hunter parses (also willing to push with) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22113486/13#difficulty=4&class=Hunter&spec=Marksmanship&metric=dps&partition=1Ihatehordes24 1h
1h [H] 3/9M LF Morning/Late Night Raid Team 3/9M Tank. Will go Ret, or gear another character (anything but heals) if needed. Just wanting to push in progression. Looking for morning or late night, weekdays.Vorsine0 1h
1h Ret Pally LF Late Night Mythic Raiding I have a ilvl 934 Ret Pally with all legendries for the class (and some for the others as well). Looking for a late night guild to do some mythic style raiding. I would prefer staying Alliance for the reason of tryouts but will consider faction change too (because I am quite fond of the BE Pallies :) ). During the week is better for work schedule and start time would probably have to be around 10 PM CST (11 EST and 8PM PST) and it can start later than this. I don't mean to be picky I just don't want waste your time posting a reply if it doesn't fit your raid times. I have experience in raiding dating back to BC Xpac with some Vanilla content and current content experience is 9/9 H and 1/9 M ToS.Ryliey9 1h
1h ♿ US 31 | 9/9M | 10.5hr | LF DPS ♿ (Vindicatum.com) | US 31 (9/9M) | US 37 (T19) | Icecrown Alliance #1 US Strict sub-12hr Guild • No Splits • No additional hours/raid days • No alts required Legion Goal: US top 40 Needs (All CORE spots) • Mage / Lock / Hunter • Rogue / Ret / Arms • All other applicants with exceptional logs are welcome to apply! Times CURRENT SCHEDULE • Wednesday: 9-12:15 EST (Main Raid) • Sunday: 8-12:15 EST (Main Raid) • Monday: 9-12:15 EST (Main Raid) Contact • Renray#11880 Arrow#1690 Vindicatum Highlights • Friendly and mature environment. We are an adult oriented guild with a member base comprised of college students and working professionals. Drama/raging is not tolerated and mutual respect is expected from everyone. • A long term guild with history behind it. Our guild has maintained a strong raid team since late 2006 with consistent leadership and low member turnover. We are more than just a guild, we are a community. • We raid 3 nights a week, 10.5 hours per week. We never go over the above listed times. Once the tier is cleared, you can expect to raid dramatically less, many times 1 day a week. • Progression based loot council system. We are committed to a system that is both ethical and equitable while helping us to achieve our goals. No DKP counting or fighting guild members in bid wars. • We love and encourage alts! Optional alt raids scheduled on off nights with strong leadership. • Off night shenanigans. Alt Raids, Old Raids, Mythic+, PvP, Transmog runs, etc.. are always happening at all times of the day. Past achievements • ToS - US 31 • NH - US 37 (World 8th Speed, World 6th Execution) • ToV - US 38 • EN - US 46 • HFC - US 55 (Multiple TOP 10 world HFC speed and execution ranks.) • BRF - US 116 • SOO - US 45 (10m) • US ~200 Ra-Den and US ~245 Heroic Lei Shen • World ~75th Kil’Jaedan/Muru • World ~100 kills from SSC to Sunwell (all pre-nerf) • World ~100 Naxxramas Immortal • Realm first Obsidian Slayer/Magic Seeker/Conqueror of NaxxramasArrow216 1h
1h [A] <Formality> 9/9M LFM ... Legion Rankings: NH - US #20 EN - US #58 WoD Rankings: HFC - US #26 BRF - US #47 HM - US #36 MoP Rankings: SoO - US #25 ToT - US #35 Schedule (PST): Monday - Thursday 6:30 - 10:30pm Recruitment Needs: DPS: Mage Monk Rogue Warrior WarlockHealer: Druid Monk Paladin Priest Shaman Apply: http://formality.enjin.com/apply Contact: Manager#1163Manager145 1h
1h 7/9M Weekend Raiding, Sat-Sun To Apply Fill out our application at goo.gl/W5ocWs About Us <Casually Competent> 9/9H, 7/9M is a progression minded guild currently located on the US-Sargeras server. We're looking for reliable raiders that are flexible in role, adapt quickly to new mechanics with a keen situational awareness, and aren't shy to own up when they occasionally skip a beat. We enjoy having fun, but know when to focus up to get the job done. CASUAL PLAYERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN. Current needs: Holy Paladin Death Knight Warrior Hunter Warlock All exceptional players are welcome to apply. We are a guild that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you're putting your best foot forward. That being said we are not here to run a babysitting program, help us help you. Raid nights: Saturday and Sunday 6PM-10PM CST [invites start at 5:50PM to facilitate prompt pulls and organization] We strive to run a hardcore progression guild that operates on a semi-casual schedule with a tight roster; solid attendance is a must. Days are naturally reduced as content becomes farmed. While these are our designated raid nights we remain quite active on off nights. Guild chat may get a tad interesting, please be prepared Base Requirements ⊗ Competitive drive ⊗ Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences ⊗ Being prepared with Food/Pots/Flasks ⊗ Discord ⊗ Reliable internet connection ⊗ Consummate knowledge of your class with efficiency in playing multiple roles [keeping up to date with theory-crafting + min/maxing] ⊗ No-lifers a plus! If you think you may be a good fit, whisper Maaxwell or Pxl in game at anytime! Contact Us Hypnotiq#11432 Max#12177 Wes#12170Pxl483 1h
1h [A] <Friend Zone> 8/9M 10.5hr RDRUID Hello! Thank you for your interest in <Friend Zone>. We are currently looking to recruit skilled players for our raiding core and will consider all specs and classes. About Us We’ve been raiding as a guild for nearly 5 years. We have a long history of being the best guild on the server and strive to improve ourselves everyday. We pride ourselves in keeping a calm and enjoyable raid environment while staying competitive throughout new content. We are also a tight knit group of friends that often do M+, hang out in discord, and even meet each year at Blizzcon. General Information Faction - Alliance Raid Size - 20 man Raid Days - Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday Raid Times - 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST / 7:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. MST / 9:30 p.m. to 1:00 am EST (10.5 hours/week) Website - www.friendzoneguild.enjin.com Current Progression Tier 20 - 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Tier 17 - 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry 7/7 Mythic Highmaul Tier 16 - 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar US 56th Tier 15 - 13/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder US 69th Loot Distribution We run a "Loot Council" distribution style system which employs 3 variables that ultimately lead to a decision on what raider receives the desired gear. The 3 variables we've employed are an upgrade check which tells us who is the person who will receive the biggest upgrade from the item, we then weigh in attendance of the raider along with how long they've been part of the team, and finally we consider performance. We believe that showing up every day shouldn't be the sole reason you get loot. Players should always be rewarded for excelling at their class and/or overall performance. Qualifying Characteristics As a player: We are looking for extremely talented individuals who know their class inside and out. If you play a class that can tank/heal/DPS, we expect knowledge in at least 2 of those roles. Hybrids who can demonstrate a high level of proficiency with two specs will be of highest consideration. If you are a strict DPS class, you are required to know all specs your class offers as some specs offer higher DPS in different fights. Attendance We need people who can commit 3 nights, 10.5 hours total per raid week. If your work/school/personal schedule is or may be a conflict in the nearing future, please do not seek a trial position. We do not raid on major holidays and are understanding of extraneous circumstances, however, these should be far and few. Trial Process Trial membership is obtained by applying at our forums, followed by undergoing an interview. If this interview proves you to be a potential asset to the raiding team, a follow up interview may be required with the raid leader or other officers. If the candidate is in accord with all requirements, we will offer a trial position. Trials will be subject to constant rotations in and out of the raid and generally will have limited loot access until they've made it successfully to raider status. Trial period consists of 2 weeks and 100% attendance is required. For more information, or inquiries about joining us as a trial please reach out to one of the following officers: Contact Selbink : Selbink#1837 Eycel : Eycel#1497Selbink342 1h
1h [H] <Into the Night> 9/9 H Recruiting <Into the Night> has been founded in September 2016 as a late-night weekday group. We progressed through EN to AOTC together, attained Trial of Valor AOTC, conquered Nighthold AOTC, as well as some Mythic kills within EN and Nighthold. With AOTC now achieved in TOS, we are looking to increasing our core to getting ready for the last raid tier. The raiding times: Alt: Tuesday 11:30pm (Pacific) to 2am (Pacific) Weekday Group: Wednesday and Thursday 11:30pm (Pacific) to 2am (Pacific) Tanks: Closed Healers: Closed Melee DPS: Closed Ranged DPS: Open If you are interested in any, or both groups, or just want to join for casual fun of mythic + runs, contact me. B.net: Nox#1474 Discord: Nox#2686Ørb67 1h
1h [H] Zul'Jin 3/9M Need Elemental Shaman <IronVanguard> Horde Zul'Jin 9/10Mythic Leadership Type: Progressionary Guild Progression: 9/9 Heroic ToS 3/9M ToS Faction: Horde Raid Times: -Tues,Wed & Thurs at 8-11PM Server We are currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster to start Mythic Progression. All Exceptional Raiders may apply. We are currently looking for: Healer: FULL Range: Elemental Shaman Melee damage: FULL Tank: FULL *All applicants having AOTC 9/9H Exp would be nice, Least we want is 8/9H. Must be 920Ish ilvl, and have at least 60 Traits in your wep.* -ALL Casuals welcome to join, We do alt/casual raids as well! Expectations: -Be on time -Have Discord for voice communication -Have installed the required add-ons -Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.) -Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times -Join in on meetings and discussions held by the Guild and Raid Members as requested Loot Rules: Personal Add-on List: Deadly Boss Mods Exorsus Raid Tools feel free to contact in game Vulkari (GregoryMcGee#1181) Frostie (Demonics#1608)Frôstie139 1h
1h [H] <Non Offensive Innuendo> LF DPS/Heals Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic. Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin Progression: 9/9N 9/9H Roles we currently need: Resto Druid, H Pally, and exceptional DPS Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform Addons: We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes Consumables: Free for all raiders Raid Times: Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST (Monday is optional farm) Contact Info: BilboBaggins#1406 Aeliar#1904Pwnhub30 1h
1h Us sargeras lf raid guild Returning raider lf guild to help catch up for new content wanting to stay sargeras but may transfer if neededBubbaj6 1h
1h Balance Druid LFG I have been off of WoW since Lich King and just recently started playing again. Looking for a mature guild to go raiding and dungeons with. Before my absence I was a Healer Druid. Now I am more of a Balance Druid. Still building my gear, so my gear level is only about 850 or so. I have high skills in Alchemy, enjoy making pots for my Guildies. My work schedule is a bit of a challenge as I work 12 hour shifts during the first part of the week so I am usually at work on Tuesdays. Best days for me would be Thu-Sat. I am definitely a casual player who has a life outside of WoW, and a busy one at that. So a mature, laid back guild would be ideal. I am also a Travelling man, having left the East to the West in search of something that was lost.Camulus10 1h
1h 6/9m 940 7/9M exp 940 Spriest LF Guild. Zeus#11316 Here are my logs. :D https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/75112 Also have a 936 DH alt I play on. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/19252650Aphrodiitè5 1h
1h [A]-Stormrage-US <Last Word> Recruiting Last Word on Stormrage-US is recruiting exceptional members of all roles for their raid group for Antorus. Guild History: Last Word was created and founded by members of a previous top 300US guild with most raiders having raided at a top 100 US level at some point. Being recently formed and not having a full roster there has not been any progression on ToS although raiders separately have 6/9M and 7/9M experience. About the leaders: We are both laid back people who like to have fun in the game but as well we also believe that killing bosses makes the game more fun. We both do our homework on bosses to make sure that we can bring any role up to date on what they need to be doing for encounters and we expect our raiders to know their jobs as well. How the raid will run: We are looking for a no-nonsense raid group. People will show up on time unless they have a valid excuse or post out for the night. Raiders who continually mess up on mechanics and do not fix their problems will be sat or replaced if possible for progression. We look for raiders to have 90% attendance during progression and on farm we understand people get burnt out on farm. Members who want to take extended breaks can talk to officers and the officers will come up with a plan to re-integrate the member back into the raid upon their return. Schedule: We will be raiding Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7-10 EST Making us a 9Hr/Week guild and we will be looking to stay competitive with other 9hr/week guilds or better. Officer Contacts: Proof#11813 (GM/RL) Tadamot#1792 (Co-RL) Seapig#1746 (Officer)Tadamott3 1h
1h [H] 3/9M LF Partial Guild Merge Looking for a group of raiders, or individuals. 3/9M, with 14 turn-up-to-every-raid core. When we enter Mythic we make incredible progress, like downing two new bosses last week, but we have 6-8 players that are casual/unreliable. We're looking for a team of 6 or so players to merge with who are like-minded and want to push hard, not settling. Raid Comp Our tanks are set One-two heals, four-five DPS Offering Days/times negotiable (we currently raid WedThursMon 6:30-9pm PST) Solid base Two spots on loot council Two guild officer positions Most things are negotiable. Ultimate goal is to become competitive and more hardcore with like-minded people who want to push for Cutting Edge in this expansion and beyond, doing whatever it takes. Contact Info Btag: Mike#17759Fursine1 1h
1h [A] Lock & DK DPS LFG PST Alliance - PST DK Frost DPS ilvl 921 Artifact lvl 66 Lock Demo/Afflic offspec DPS ilvl 927 Artifact lvl 66 Willing to transfer.Phixx3 1h
1h <Benched> ☄️ 9/9M, 10/10M ☄️ 10.5 hr/wk Guild: <Benched> Realm: Boulderfist Website: www.BenchedGuild.com Progress: 9/9M ToS (US 93rd), 10/10M NH (US 48th) Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Wed, 6:30 - 10pm PST (9:30 - 1am EST) Tier 19: US 48th Gul'dan Mythic Gul'dan Kill: www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmJGU3FAPEg -- Recruitment Needs -- Resto Shaman - EXTREMELY HIGH Ele Shaman - High Boomkin - High Warlock - Med Hunter - Med All other DPS - Low As always we encourage exceptional players of all classes to inquire about openings! <Benched> is a friendly, social and highly competetive guild on the Horde side of US-Boulderfist. We are a group of veteran players with extensive years of top US raiding experience. Our core raiders have all had top 20 raid experience, and have been playing together for many years. We push progression hard on a relatively light schedule (3 days, 10.5 hours) and look to be top 25 US in Tomb of Sargeras. All of our raiders are active in the game outside of raid times as well, and the leadership organizes mythic+ competitions, alt raids, pvp sessions, random fun events, etc. This isn't just a raiding guild, this is a community of players and friends who love every aspect of the game. What we want from potential applicants is not just focused on gear or experience, but the ability to perform at a consistently high level and be completely raid aware, understanding the fight from every angle (not just your class/spec). We want players who know their class and this game inside and out, as well as raiders who can pick up every aspect of a fight within the first few attempts. Finally, we're looking for motivated players, not just people who log on for raid and then log off after. We expect everyone on our roster to keep up with their artifact weapon, as well as push themselves to improve every raid by reviewing logs, working on rotations, etc. During progression we raid Mon/Tues/Wed from 6:30 - 10pm PST (9:30 - 1am EST). Once we have everything on farm, we drop raid nights. Fitting in with the social environment of the guild is also important, as above all this game is a hobby and we want to keep our raid environment fun and enjoyable. We ask our raiders to maintain 1 alt so we can do split runs for the first few weeks of new content drops. Also, we may add a raid night towards the beginning or end of a raid tier to push for ranks. If you're interested in learning more or joining us, or have any questions, please contact Ellesmere (Ellesmere4#1455) in game or apply on our website at www.BenchedGuild.com.Ellesmere92 1h
1h 936+ Equipped Fire Mage LF Guild Weekday PST Hi, I'm a Fire Mage looking for a week day raiding guild between the hours of 7:30PM - 12:30 am PST. Prefer 2 or 3 day raiding guild. I can't make my weekend raid guilds time anymore. I would like to have my Weekends back. I'm a respectful, relaxed and competent player. Looking for a guild that has skilled players without a toxic atmosphere. A fair and friendly guild. I prefer a guild that is atleast 5/9M progressed. I would like to stay as Horde. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kiljaeden/kaledin Please leave your RealID and I'll reach out to you as soon as I can.Kaledin25 1h
1h <Ascent> 7/9M Thrall Recruiting! History Ascent was originally formed in Everquest in 2001 on the Rodcet Nife realm. In 2004 we switched to World of Warcraft where we achieved a number of world first kills, most notably Ragnaros and leading the effort for the world first Anh Quiraj Gate opening. During Naxxramas(40) we left our old server Medivh (due to unplayable lag) for Thrall where we continue to raid today. Goals & Expectations Members must be mature and responsible. Disruptive or disrespectful members will not be tolerated and will quickly find themselves guildless. Wearing the Ascent tag means you’re representing everyone in the guild, your conduct should reflect that. Part of the enjoyment of a guild, raiding or otherwise, is enjoying the game with your guildmates. We want the playing experience to be enjoyable because of your guildmates, not in spite of them. We promote a team oriented, drama-free raid environment where the goals of the group supersede any other petty concerns. Our intent is to clear mythic content as fast as possible within the time allotted by our raiding schedule. While we strive to maintain a friendly and lighthearted raid experience, progression is taken very seriously. FAQ - Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday @ 7:30 - 11:30 pm EST/Server - Items are distributed via loot council. - Guild repairs are provided for all raiders and initiates. - Trial period lasts as long as it needs. What we're looking for in a potential member: - You should have extensive heroic/mythic mode experience in current and past raiding tiers. - You should be able dedicate yourself to raiding in a 20man progression guild. This includes following the cutting edge of theorycrafting, min/maxing your character, experimenting with ways to improve your overall performance, etc. - You should be an expert at your class and posses a high level understanding of game mechanics. This is not an environment to learn how to raid or play your class/spec. - We require a high level of attendance. We do not raid very many days a week, so we expect everyone to be able to make all of the raids. Current Needs Ranged DPS: Warlock Melee DPS: Rogues Warriors Feral Druid Demon hunter Tanks: Brewmaster Monk Prot Warrior Blood DK Healers: Resto Druid Resto Shaman Mistweaver Monk Any Exceptional players of classes not listed here are still encouraged to apply! Contact Us Persons who feel they meet the above criteria should fill out an application. First impressions are important so take your time when filling out your application. If you have any questions please contact an officer in game or via battletag. Steew(Me) - Stewieg#1369 Glayde(GM) - Glayde#1541 Messenjah(Logistics Officer) - CJZero#1638Steew1 1h
1h DH and SPriest LF Mythic /PVP guild HI All, My bud and myself are now in an empty guild. We are 8/8Htombs. Myself, since July. We've hoped and waited for people to log back in but to no avail. We are on Stormreaver, but willing to xfer to any PvP server. Looking for: Mythic / PVP guild Req 2-3 nights of raiding during the week max Pref a rated BG night / bg and arena minded folks Love the lore, achieves etc We are parents, 30+ years, prefer older more mature, 21+years or more. Toons: (Equipped ilvl) Myself: 936 H DH Main, 938 Tank offspec. 932 Resto Shaman Daris Daripoo: 930 SPRIEST Thanks much for your time. Cheers!Xsychology4 1h
1h <Kryptos> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS OF TALENT <Kryptos> is a newly formed HORDE raiding guild on (US) Tichondrius that raids THURSDAY/FRIDAY/SATURDAY from 6pm - 9pm (PST). We are comprised of a solid group of experienced mythic raiders, who are tired of the continuous BS that unstructured guilds provide. We are new, but we are a strong core with experience dating to the beginning of Vanilla and we are aggressively expanding. Our intentions for the remainder of this tier is to cultivate a talented raiding core and equip it with FULL BIS from H and M TOS so that come Antorus we have the capability to push Cutting Edge efficiently. The community we are developing is based primarily upon demonstration of excellent raid etiquette, preparation, personal performance and the ability to work with the rest of core to effectively execute mechanics. Recruting: AS IT STANDS - we are recruiting for all positions - any player of talent of any role will be considered. Preference to: - RESTO Shamans - RESTO Druids -ARMS warrior -SUB rouge -MAGES (of any spec) -MM or BM Hunters -SHADOW - Priest * Recruitment is not based solely upon, ilvl nor TOS experience. We understand that individuals have taken a break over the course of this expansion, and due to this may be behind on gear and artifact progression. We would like to stress the fact that we recruit the player not the character. Performance, attendence and raid etiquette is central to being a part of Kryptos. Gear comes with time. If you desire a position in a raiding environment where wasted time is minimized, toxicity is by no means accepted, loot is correctly distributed by via a council of individuals with experience with all classes and your fellow raiders share your passion for killing bosses are progressing as a team. Then this is the place for you. If you want good clean progression, do not hesitate to contact 'CRIM' via battlenet: Crimgrin#1966 or Discord: Crim#5028Crimzoth20 1h
1h [A] The Tribe (8/9N) LF DPS & HEALS <The Tribe> [A] Garrosh 8/9N is in need of capable raiders for our roster! Our goal is to move through normal and heroic at a decent pace. We are Looking for dedicated people who show up on time and make raid every week. Most of us are older professionals who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun. - 90% raid attendance. We get that real life pops up can be crazy. Please let us know ahead of time if you cannot make a raid. - Elitists can go elsewhere. We are here to enjoy the game, not make people feel bad for making a mistake. Recruiting: - Ranged DPS: Mage, Hunter (HIGH), Shadow Priest - Healers: Open to any - Melee: Warrior, Demon Hunter - Always recruiting exceptional players, so we encourage all great players to inquire! Raid times: Sun/Mon 9pm-12am EST Have any questions? Post below or contact us via btag -Starde#1169 -XoDth#1110Dyami7 1h
2h Late night guild 3/9m LF heal/dps Recently due to real life issues, removing people who under performing, We are working on replacing people. We have 9/9 H on farm including Kj. <Nocturnal>a late night guild that has been raiding since ULD is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster. **Doing heroic Trials Runs on Wednesday** Nocturnal Type: Semi-hardcore progression Progression: 3/9M 9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras 5/10 M Nighthold 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 3/3H ToV Raid leader has 6/9 mythic experience Faction: Horde Server:<Zul’jin> Raid Times:Times: TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY 10:30pm-1:30am (PST) 11:30pm-2:30am (MTN) 12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT) 1:30pm-4:30am (EST) Looking for any dps atm. but high on the list is: Shammy Heals Monk Heals Demon hunter Hunter Expectations: Be on time Have Discord for voice communication Have installed the required add-ons Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.) Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times Loot Rules: Loot Council Add-on List: Deadly Boss Mods RCLootCouncil Angry Assignments Add bubbleskank#1537 (the recruitment officer) Coltongrundy#1258 Caryn#1711 (GM)Carýn80 2h
2h [A] <Happy Ending> LFM for Antorus <Happy Ending> on Proudmoore [A] is now recruiting. [7/9M] Raid Time & Days (EST): 10:30 PM to 1:30 AM on Tue/Wed/Thur Optional runs happen throughout the week, but nothing mandatory. These will be posted in discord. We do not require any kind of mandatory alts for split runs and we typically do not extend past raid time. Loot Council Currently recruiting the following to round out our roster in preparation for ANTORUS: DPS: Mage Druid (Balance) Heals: Resto shaman As always, all exceptional players are encouraged to apply. Don't be afraid to hit us up either if you might be looking for casual/bench play. If interested, contact: Kitt#1855 (Bnet)/ Kitt#5919 (Discord) Juggy#11476 Dunkinpwnuts#1592 WHO WE ARE: A new late-night, semi-hardcore guild that comes from a variety of backgrounds in gaming. While the end goal is to gain Cutting Edge for every raid tier, this is still a game and we want to have fun while doing it! Most of our roster comes from a 7/9M guild that inevitably broke apart like many other Legion guilds. We hope to keep this one alive and active as long as possible. We have fun in other games together, discord is fairly active, and we mainly just want to raid while having fun. WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: -Positive attitude. We're progressing through Mythic, EXPECT multiple wipes going in. We know it gets frustrating, but we hope to get the environment as laid-back and fun as possible while progressing. -Awareness. We understand making mistakes, but we also expect you to work on them. -Consistency in attendance, mechanics, and dps. Do the best research you can in a timely manner. -Dedication. At least 90% raid attendance. We know unexpected IRL issues occur and that is okay but at least notify an officer. -Be prepared. Know your class. Know your rotation. Know the encounters beforehand. We'll provide the food and flasks, you provide your best attitude and knowledge. If you ever have questions, do not hesitate to ask. We are more than willing to help with what we can. You can always expect the same from us and do not be afraid to comment if you get less than desired.Kittlet8 2h
2h <NBD>[H] 7/9M Top US 2day/6hr LF2M IMMEDIATE SPOTS AVAILABLE CURRENT NEEDS DPS-ANY, (PREF)HUNTERS/ROGUES/LOCKS 1 HEALERS-PRIEST/DRUID/MONK <No Big Deal> [H]-Lightbringer Server - Lightbringer Raid Days - Sunday, Monday Raid Times - 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. PST *With us putting in 6 hours a week on progression, we push ourselves to perform at a high level to achieve optimal results* Voice Communication - Discord *Make sure you have it downloaded. A working mic is highly desired but not a requirement for raiders.* Current Progression Emerald Nightmare- 7/7 Mythic Trials of Valor- 3/3 Mythic NightHold- 10/10 Mythic (Pre-Nerf Spellblade Kill) Tomb of Sargeras 7/9 Mythic (Pre 7.3 Mistress Kill) General Info At its core, No Big Deal is a guild of friends who have been playing games together for years, with varying levels of raiding experience. With some of us having been around since Vanilla, raiding MC and BWL, while some are fresh faces new to raiding, and we even have a handful of raiders with experience in top US 25 raiding guilds. Through the week we are fairly laid back and try to have fun playing WoW and other games, but for raiding we prefer to keep progression nights fairly serious, being at the boss and ready to go at 5, and pushing it to the last minute of our 3 hour raid times. If you are a capable raider who is looking for a guild of people who enjoy having fun, aren't afraid of some friendly competition or smack talk, but still want to see mythic content in a timely manner, then we could be the guild for you. What we need While the list below gives a brief overview of what we are looking for, don't be afraid to apply anyway, as good talent is always welcome. Roles Tanks- Currently no open spots. Healer-1 Healer spot available DPS-ALWAYS LOOKING FOR STRONG DPS REGARDLESS OF SPEC/CLASS Melee DPS- Looking for a Rogue, Warrior, WW Monk Ranged DPS- We are currently most interested in a good ranged DPS, with the focus being a Hunter or Lock though we are never opposed to a good mage, Ele Sham, spriest, etc. Being comfortable with swapping to a healing OS is a huge bonus, though not required. Gear We are looking for a minimum of an 925+ ilvl for most players, so we can quickly gear them up in our heroic/Mythic runs, but certain classes will be considered if at a lower ilvl (i.e. SPriest that can Heal OS) Plate- Open to all classes Mail- Open to all classes Leather- Open to all classes Cloth- Open to all classes. How Our Guild Operates Application Simply contact us with your class/spec/ilvl/OS and we will go from there. Interview In the event that you are somebody we may want, we will get you into our Discord channel so that we can discuss the ins/outs of the guild and what we are looking for, as well as answering any questions you may have for us. Tryouts So that we can see you in action before making it official, all we ask is that you join us on our full clear Heroic night. The time for when this happens can be discussed, but usually we do these Thursday night around the same time as our regular raid. After the raid is done, it will be up to the GM and Officers on whether you performed at the level we hold ourselves to. Loot Distribution Loot is distributed by a loot council of Officers, who determine where the gear will go based on performance, attendance, current slots ilvl, and how good the gear is for your spec. Attendance We try to uphold maximum attendance for our raids, but we understand that life happens and sometimes work calls. Because of this we ask that if you cant attend a raid, that you notify the appropriate people ASAP with why/when you can't make it. We won't punish you for missing when it can't be helped, but we ask that you also understand that consistent lateness/absence to raid nights can lead to you being put on the bench. GM TheDiplomat#1382/Haktok Officers Poobs Elluminea Hadesbc Drvegapunk Captyumyum Recruitment Officer Huber22#1701/Poobs References http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/No+Big+Deal Logs- Sun/Mon progression/Mythic kills, Rest are farm clears https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/18912/Poobs163 2h
2h [H]<BODIES> 7/9M Recruiting DPS/HEALS >http://www.bodiesguild.com/< (Horde) 7/9M ToS (31% Avatar) Currently recruiting: Death Knight- Unholy or Frost (High) Warrior- Arms/Fury (Medium) Mage- Fire/Frost (High) Shadow Priest (High) Hunter- BM/MM (High) Holy Paladin (Medium Priority) Mistweaver (Medium Priority) Resto Druid (Medium Priority) As well as any other exceptional DPS and Healers. We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 5/9M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview. A little about us: Hello raiders, <Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 200 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. We actively partake in discussions on our guild forums whether it be boss strategies, class discussions, or just general bs'ing, feel free to check out our website I guarantee you its a step above the others. If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, be on time and ready to raid not logging on at the start of raid, we are not here to hold your hand through progression. Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time Tuesday: 730pm-1030 Wednesday: 730pm-1030 Thursday: 730pm-1030 We also do "Alt" raids and previous tier raids for ap farming over the weekend as well as gold carries to fund guild repairs, and raid mats on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game. For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum. http://www.bodiesguild.com/ Real ID-: Vampt#1932 Dirtyd#1976 Lynxz#11319 Littlfinger#1841Vâmpt5 2h
2h Drow-Dalaran (Alliance) LFM for Mythic Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 9/9 H-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 1/9M - 4/9M TOS. We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily. Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content. Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community. Raid times: Tues / Wed / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST Loot: Personal (Subject to Change) DPS spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS numbers. This will be done by an additional trial raid night for non-core raid members to show off DPS and mechanical skill and try to earn a core DPS spot. We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities) 1 ) Resto Shaman 2 ) Holy Paladin 3 ) Holy/Disc Priest 4 ) Sub Rogue 5 ) Balance/Feral Druid 6 ) Mistweaver Monk 7 ) Havoc Demon Hunter 8 ) Marksmanship Hunter 9 ) Enhancement/Elemental Shaman 10) Unholy Death Knight 11) Retribution Paladin Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions. Kerrek - Lead Officer Harrison1992#1126 Gjest - Guild Master Ragnorrakk#1753Kerrek5 2h
2h <Astral> 8/9M - 9 Hours LFM - HPal, Rogue ++ <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) Currently Recruiting: - Healer: Holy Paladin, Disc/Holy Priest, Holy Paladin - Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman, or any other exceptional players. - Melee: Rogue, Warrior - ANY exceptional players Website: www.astralguild.com Potential applicants should have previous mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below. Schedule: - Tuesday: 9pm - 12pm EST - Wednesday: 9pm - 12pm EST - Thursday: 9pm - 12pm EST We do not add additional days or extend hours. About Us: <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our founding members are comprised of long-time hardcore raiders who have been playing together since TBC. Our officer core have extensive US top 10 experience as officers/GMs. Our members have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 10 kills and achievements. We have since settled into a more relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain our former hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation. Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive. Current Progression: - 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras - 10/10 Mythic The Nighthold - 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare What to Expect from Us: We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment. What We Offer: - A stable roster and constructive raid environment - Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience - Guild repairs for mains and alts - Full guild bank support: Repairs, enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, etc. - Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups - Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together. Our Expectations: - High attendance (90%+) - Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role - Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism - Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement Contacts: Officers: Terra (Terra#1216), Unsu (Unsu#1515), Malv (Malv#11394)Terra301 2h
2h [H] <AK> 9/9M US 21 Recruiting for Argus! Current Progression: 9/9M, US 21 <AK> is now recruiting for progression spots looking towards Argus. We seek players who are are both enjoyable to raid with and can preform consistently at a high level. We do not recruit for the bench and tend to run a lean roster. We're currently looking for a couple of very consistent, reliable DPS for core spots in Argus. That being said, we're always on the lookout for the best players, so if you think you'd be an improvement to our roster please do not hesitate to apply. We are always open to all applications. Past Progression Previously alliance on the server Cenarius, AK has been a top US progression guild since Vanilla. We just made the move horde side on Hyjal, and are here to stay. For more information on our past progression, look at our past wowprogress page under the name "Arathian Knights" and "AK" on Cenarius. Hell Fire Citadel - US 38 Emerald Nightmare - US 52 Trial of Valor - US 27 Nighthold - US 16 Tomb of Sargeras - US 21 Raid Schedule Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:30-11:30 PST Contact and Apply http://www.arathianknights.com Impakt#1251 Veyloris#1897Impackt7 2h