Guild Recruitment

Nov 22, 2010 Please Do Not Bump Threads Hello all, We understand this is a Guild Recruitment forum and posters here want to make sure their threads are visible. With that said, we want to remind you all that repeatedly bumping threads is a violation of our Forum Guidelines. Forum threads with active discussions are meant to remain at the top of the forums so players can easily find them, however, circumventing this by simply adding "bump" to a thread can result in the removal of one's posting privileges. This includes the same individual bumping a thread repeatedly, or multiple people taking turns bumping a thread. We'd like to keep this forum as clean and useful as possible, and appreciate your help in assisting us to that end. Forum Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/902031049#2 ...Zarhym0 Nov 22, 2010
Mar 19 Basic Recruitment Etiquette + Post Template ** NOTE: Do not post your ad as a reply to this thread. It's a great example of not being able to follow directions and likely a down vote from any credible recruiter. ** ______________ Here are some tips for getting your recruitment post noticed and cutting through a lot of the spam to find your right fit. Copy & paste this template to your post if you're looking for a guild. Explanation of each field follows. Additionally, listing your class/spec, progression, and a brief description of what you're looking for in the subject/title line of your post will expedite this process for recruiters. 1. Times available & time zone: 2. Server preference: 3. Faction preference: 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: 5. Current progression/experience: 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: 8. Anything else: 1. Times/time zones! Remember to post what times you are available, any times you are not available, or if your schedule is flexible at all. Too many times people post, "I need a guild that can work with my schedule," and then never bother to post their availability! Include your time zone as well. 2. Server preference: PvE, PvP, or RP? Is this 100% set in stone, or are you flexible? If you're not willing to transfer off-server, you should probably be posting on your realm-specific forum. 3. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde? Any flexibility? This means you too, Doubleagent! 4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: Are you wanting to raid seven days a week, eight hours a day with only bio breaks every two hours? Or do you need something more laid back, but still efficient? Or do you just want to sign on every other week or so? 5. Current progression/experience: Are you brand new to the game and have no idea what BoE means? Or have you been through multiple tiers and are just coming back to the game? Adding these details will help recruiters narrow down potential applicants and increase your chances of finding a good fit. Because the majority of this forum is populated by raiders, giving more details on what you are currently doing to improve your gear/play style will help sell a recruiter on a person who may not have quite as much experience or gear as the recruiter initially wanted. 6. If you are trying to go hardcore/semi-hardcore and have recent parses, link them! Why bother accepting and declining a million Btag requests just for them to ask for this basic info? 7. Contact info: Do you prefer guilds to respond within your thread, to an email address, or by adding your Btag? This will also help you narrow down guild choices if a cut and paste spammer chooses to ignore your preference! 7. UPDATE YOUR POST: If you do happen to find a home (yay you!), please do the forums a favor and update your original post to reflect your transferred/new guild status. Old/necro'd threads getting bumped by spam wastes everyone's time. 8. If it's not going to work out or you change your mind, simply say so. Recruiters are often only recruiting for one or two positions and may decline others if you accept an offer. If you vanish (delete/transfer) without a trace, they're left wondering if they still need to hold the spot. In the meantime, other applicants may have moved on and now the recruiter is back to square one, except now more frustrated and fed up. Recruiters will appreciate the few seconds it takes to shoot them a note before you peace out. 8a. Additionally, if someone adds your BattleTag and you can tell fairly early on that it's not going to work out, a simple, "Thanks, but I'm not interested," before removing them from your list makes everyone's life a little easier. TL;DR: It doesn't have to be a novel, but a little effort (and politeness) on both sides goes a long way. Cheers! ______________ ** Want to know if you're the victim of a drive by spray-and-pray spammer? Click the yellow down arrow by the character name on the left hand side of the post box, then click 'View Posts' -- it's a quick, simple way to see if someone took the time to tailor their message to your post (i.e. s/he actually read it) versus copy pasta. ** ______________ If you have any feedback on this post or have recruiting questions, please feel free to add my Btag, Riot#1851.Pravix311 Mar 19
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Guild Recruitment forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can recruit members for your World of Warcraft guild. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
12m [H] <We Gucci> - 9/10M - LF DPS/HEALS/TANK Hello friends! We Gucci - Kil'jaeden is currently recruiting to strengthen and expand our Legion raiding roster. Who We Are We Gucci is a progression oriented, 3 night (ONLY 3 NIGHTS, WE NEVER ADD PROGRESSION NIGHTS) a week raiding guild. Many of us have been raiding in WoW since Vanilla, and a few of us have spent a significant chunk of that time playing together. As a relatively newly-formed guild our goal for this expansion is to improve the average quality of our players and push our way towards the top spot of the 12-hour guilds. That’s a Bold Claim Cotton! It is indeed! Fortunately, we have a lot of very talented players and a genuine desire to improve. The key to success for any guild raiding on a shorter schedule is to minimize downtime during raid. When a boss dies the entire raid needs to be on point and moving immediately to trash. When we're iterating on an encounter we need to avoid needless strat changes, academic arguments or loss of focus. Right now this is something we're good-ish at, and it's a major point of focus for us in terms of improvement. If we can take strong players and make them disciplined, we will be successful. These Guys Sound So Srs Quite the opposite actually. We pride ourselves on a relaxed, enjoyable raid atmosphere. Our members realize that this is a game, and killing bosses is what makes the game fun. We love us some friendly banter and name calling, but know where to draw the line. Leave the raging at the door and keep an open mind. What We’re Looking For We’re after players who will research fights and participate in strat discussions on the forums prior to coming to raid, who have great communication skills, and who can play the hell out of their class. That means knowing your class inside and out in order to optimize your damage/healing throughput for every encounter. We’re only raiding 3 nights a week and have high expectations, so we prefer not to waste raid time wiping to silly things. Raid Times: Wednesday 8:30-12:30 PST Thursday 8:30-12:30 PST Monday 8:30-12:30 PST How Do I Get That Phat Lewt Man We use a pretty basic loot council approach. There is some bias for performance and attendance, but in general the goal is to ensure that we're stacking the deck in our favor without taking things to any extremes. In the end, loot is an incentive for people to continue showing up, and if you cram everything onto your perceived all-star, or prioritize marginal upgrades for one player over large gains for another for the wrong reasons, things spiral out of control quickly. Our Current Needs We are always searching for exceptional players, regardless of their class/spec, but are currently prioritizing the following: IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR:: ANY ** EXPERIENCED** TANK ANY DPS HOLY PALLY RESTO SHAM Still, we encourage anyone who feels like they’re an outstanding player to apply on our website: http://wegucci.enjin.com/ Feel free to contact House#1701 and/or Spirk6445/Lithiyum1543 in game with any questions that might come up.Housexd261 12m
16m LATE NIGHT RAIDING MIDNIGHT -2:30AM PST! Epicdemic is going on 8 years of continuous late night raiding on Ner'zhul! We have never server changed, faction changed, or changed our raid times to hours earlier or later. Epicdemic has never gone on hiatus and had to reform our raid. Our raid times are perfect if you want to raid after 11pm PST and want a light raid schedule of less than 8 hours a week with the most stable raiding guild in our time slot. We are a guild that believes in having fun with your class, fellowship, and building a strong guild by working together to achieve common goals. Epicdemic is primarily committed to create a supportive community where players can enjoy playing and experiencing PvE content which would otherwise be unreachable as a solo player or with only a small group. If you are looking to have fun, late at night and want a long term home we are interested in you! Most of the guild is made up of adults that work or are busy until 11pm Pacific but want to raid with a consistent group and not have to waste time finding a PuG. www.epicdemicguild.com (website down while new website is in development) Contact Hino @ Hino#1595 or Spartus @ Brad#1166 with any questions. Times we raid (totals just 7.5 hours a week or less): Hawaii: 9 pm - 11:30 pm Alaska: 11 pm - 2:30 am Pacific US: 12 Midnight - 2:30 am Mountain US: 1 am - 3:30 am Central US (server): 2 am - 4:30 am Eastern US: 3 am - 5:30 am Raid nights: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday Our Perks: -A complex dental plan with no copay. -Green colored guild chat that can be altered depending on your mods. -An environment rich in diversity (LBGT friendly). -Like minded and capable people that are able to come together and accomplish goals. -Free guild repairs to members and their alts. -A tabard, yes people a TABARD made of the finest cloth in all the land. -A recurring guest spot on Game of Thrones (Subject to approval from HBO) -A comprehensive 401k plan that will start 2 years into your enlistment with us. You can view years of raiding progress here: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ner-zhul/Epicdemic Currently 10/10H, 10/10N, 3/7M, 7/7H, 3/3H We've had several of our raiders have schedule changes midway through NH Heroic progression, so now that we are 10/10H we just need 2-3 dps and a healer to get into mythic progression. Current considerations as of 4-16-17 for our raid roster, 900 ilvl and above preferred and artifact points close to 42 or above, but not required: TANK (limited): HEALERS (1 spot) RANGED DPS (open) MELEE DPS (open) If you go by the saying "real life comes first" and use that as an excuse to ditch the raid whenever you feel like it, then we are not the guild for you. We understand people have family and work commitments, but if those commitments interfere with our raid schedule all the time, you are wasting other people's real life time. The most common <Epicdemic> side effects are: -Good Times -Killing Bosses -Epic Loot Less commonly, gnome stomping, group fishing, or sensitivity to light may briefly occur. In the rare event of a raid lasting more than 3 hours—also known as this boss was at 3%—seek immediate caffination and hot pockets to help avoid long-term injury. Learn more about <Epicdemic> at www.epicdemicguild.com Sudden increase or epic loot drops has been reported in people that are in <Epicdemic>, including rare mount drops. It is not possible to determine whether these events are related directly to <Epicdemic> or to other factors. If you experience sudden decrease in HP, stop standing in stuff and contact a healer right away. Part of this post was provided by Negishi. Mahalo for visiting our post.Spartus285 16m
29m Returning parsing DH LFG Hi guys! Recently came back from a pretty decent break off of hardcore raiding after my guild died. Haven't raided too much in NH, but I'm a former parsing player, and have the logs from HFC to prove I can do damage. Looking for a guild that ends around midnight est! Please post here so I can get in contact with you C:Lildeffy3 29m
30m 896 rsham lf weekend raid Transferred to illidan (horde toon) and lf weekend raid thats wrapping up heroic and wants to step into mythic. Im down for mythic+ runs and everything else as well.Saelwinn5 30m
32m <Sriracha>[H]4/10 7-10 Pst Tues&Thurs <Sriracha>[H] on Mug'thol (Connected with Dragonmaw and Akama) Progress: 4/10 Mythic and only been stepping in to Mythic for a few weeks.(Only 4, and the first two weeks were Skorp only with 17 raiders) Needs: Rogue, Ranged DPS, and a core healer that we can depend on (pref. Rshaman, Hpal). Will definitely accept apps from any class. Raid times: Tues/Thurs at 7:00 Pst. Optional raids on Sunday. Emphasize talent more than class, expect 44 weapon traits (by next tuesday) and proper gems/enchants. Non-toxic group of adults, laid back and so far are killing bosses in far less attempts than other guilds. And while those guilds are dying, we are just getting rolling. Message me on B.net cronis#1604 Will consider footing the transfer fee for exceptional raidersSlicktech11 32m
33m 907 Disc Priest 5/10M NH exp LFG Hey everyone! I've been playing Discipline Priest since the launch of Legion and am looking for a new guild to complete M-NH with before 7.2.5 comes out. I have mythic raiding experience in nearly every expansion and have already completed 5/10M NH. Most of my logs are as holy however I would prefer to play Disc as the spec is slated to get some tuning in the next patch. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20207525/latest/ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding%20hollow/Ikarugå/simple Server transfers are not an issue however I cannot raid until 9:30pm or later EST. Ideal raid schedule would be Su/M/T/W/Th 9:30pm-1:00am EST However willing to be flexible for the right guild :) #bwaindaed1324 PST! or reply to this thread Thanks so much! The hunt continues.Ikarugå4 33m
35m 905 HPriest LF mythic guild Hey all, I am currently a 905 HPriest on Mal'Ganis looking to break into mythic progression. I am mostly looking to do 2-4 days a week raiding and am very willing to dive into m+ on the days I do not raid. As of right now I do not have any mythic experience, I am 10/10H currently, but I have a very strong competitive drive and will improve as necessary to perform at the level needed. If interested, please contact me at DarthJesus#1547Arissal4 35m
36m 8/10 M 909 Hpally and 913 Spriest LF guild Our guild recently disbanded due to multiple members having to quit for irl reasons but we're still wanting to raid nighthold and into tomb. We're open to anything at the moment! hpally -https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15200860/latest/#metric=hps spriest - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16124994/latest/Lissendra8 36m
36m 905 warlock looking for guild 905 affliction warlock looking for guild. 3/10 mythic exp. can raid after 8pm CST horde side guild plz. btag oldblood#1227 for more info that u might need etc.Runeheart15 36m
37m 902 Holy & 904 lock Looking for active and sociable guild.Both 10/10H nighthold.looking for guild who raids sun mon tues wed any of those. And do mythic keystones. Willing to transferDãwn8 37m
38m Destro and Brewmaster LF Guild. Brewmaster (friend): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azgalor/Moistcrust/simple Destro (me): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azgalor/Brodimus/simple Looking for a late-night semi-hardcore raiding guild. Know roles. Sundays are absolutely perfect for any time, Saturday's and Friday's second best.Brodimus3 38m
40m 905 h priest looking for late night t/th pst Hey guys, since my schedule changed im looking for a guild that raids later at night. Best nights are tuesday thursday, im pacific time zone so im ideally looking for a group that starts after 9 pst. Im 10/10h but havent moved into mythic as my last guild was a bit smaller. Open to horde or alliance. feel free to check out my logs, i parse in the top 10% for most fights on heroics, and have no doubt ill be fine on mythic mechanics. Have been running mostly on another account, and switched to this one recently and like the feel of it more. I look forward to a new home!Nuclease6 40m
40m 909 8/10M Enhancement Shaman 909 equipped, 46 traits, best in slot legendaries (for ele as well, but I haven't spent any time playing ele seriously). Looking for something preferably 8/10M with a core spot up for availability. Times aren't a problem for me, willing to transfer realms and faction. I would prefer no more than 3 days a week. Battletag is Bebother#1921 if you want to contact me there, otherwise send me a whisper, I'll be on a good amount.Fuzzytumtum4 40m
41m <Apex> Daytime 10/10H 3/10M Recruiting! <Apex> Sargeras DAYTIME 4/7M 3/3H 3/10M Apex is a daytime mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We consist mostly of raiders that have been playing since vanilla and TBC. Our guild core has experienced progression through end game raid content as it has changed throughout the expansions. If end game raid progression interests you, then please contact us! We’re looking for competitive and reliable players to strengthen our mythic progression roster for Nighthold progression. Minimum Requirements: • 880 Item Level • 40 Artifact Traits Schedule (CST): • Tuesday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm • Wednesday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm • Thursday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm Recruitment Needs: DPS: • Mage • Monk • Boomkin • Hunter • Shaman • Priest • Paladin • Death Knight • Rogue • Demon Hunter • Warlock Healer: • Shaman Our recruitment will remain open to any class/spec played by anyone who knows their class. Apply: • Contact me in game if you have any questions or leave a comment below and I'll get back to you within 24hrs. Fill out an application on our website: Apex.wowlaunch.com Contact: • Mashy#11417Mashypoo70 41m
49m [H-Malorne] BATU 9/10M LF ALL DPS About Us <The Bad and the Ugly> has been around since the Summer of 2008, starting out on Darrowmere-US and transferring to Malorne-US after the conversion of Darrowmere to PvE. We have a very low turnover in membership. People who fit in with us, tend to stay for long periods of time. We try to maintain a tight-knit group while also clearing content at a competitive rate. Progression T19 - US#171 T18 - US#74 T17 - US#103 T16 - US#84 T15 - US#330 T14 - US#130 Raid Times Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday (6-10PM PST) We also run alt raids and old content on Sundays. Recruitment Needs Warlock Fury Warrior Frost DK Shadow Priest Feral Druid Ele/Enh Shaman Ret Paladin Or any other exceptional DPS players. Loot: Gear is distributed based off the decisions of our loot council. Loot is given based off size of upgrade, performance, attendance, and attitude. Trials have the same eligibility for loot as veteran raiders. Apply: http://www.batu-guild.com/recruitment Contact: Vret#1239, Shmadu#1385, Mezz#1313Vret152 49m
49m Angelic Horizon-Moonrunner <5/10M> Angelic Horizon - Moonrunner, US [Alliance] 7/7M Cutting Edge 2/3M 5/10M Priority Recruiting: Warlock Shadow Priest Restoration Druid Balance Druid Main Raid Sat/Sun 9pm-1am EST 6-10pm PST Normal/Heroic Tues/Fri 9pm-11pm EST 6-8pm PST *When A New Tier Releases The Guild Raids Throughout The Week For The First 2 Weeks. Then We Return To The Above Schedule. Very Active Throughout The Week With Multiple Alt Guild Runs. Looking For Individuals That Are Social, Guild Oriented, Love To Raid And Want To Achieve More Then The Average Player. Contact Us In Discord: https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf *Please Post In The "Recruitment" Chat Channel On Our Discord!Xaba69 49m
50m [A] Hypnotic 8/10M 6hr LF TANK & DPS! Updated April 22nd, 2017 <Hypnotic> US Turalyon Alliance | Progression EN: 7/7M ToV: 2/3M NH: 10/10H 8/10M 2 nights/week | 6hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/ Ventrilo | RCLoot Council Recruitment: Hypnotic maintains a 24-man core raider roster in order to be flexible with our raiders schedule and be able to maximize our composition for progression kills. We do not recruit for the bench. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear. What we need: Tank: Prot Pal, Brew, Veng, Dk DPS: War, Ele, Lock, Spriest, Boomkin, Ret, War, WW How to Apply to Hypnotic Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application. http://www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment Prerequisites: Know your class inside-out to be the most efficient in all fights Research each fights prior to pull Come prepared and ready to pull at the set time 18+ Working microphone Near 100% attendance Dedication Sense of humor About us: Hypnotic was built around the idea of having a good time raiding the hardest current content in the most efficient way. The vast majority of our members have a limited time schedule due to various responsibilities, we opted for a two nights a week, six hours total raiding time. Here at Hypnotic, we believe that this is more than enough time to progress through a tier in a timely fashion. We are confident that we can be one of the most time efficient and progressed guilds around. We will never be the world's best guild, but we will not be too far behind. Addons Needed! DBM/Big Wigs RCLootCouncil Exorsus Raid Tools Weak Auras 2 Angry Assignments More info: Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956 Officers: Eeveydin & TruthwatcherLaatu345 50m
53m Top 40 U.S Leadership/Casual Mythic Guild/LFM About Us <Biggie Chief and da Boyz> is a newly formed late night raiding guild with top 40 US leadership, but focused on a more casual atmosphere. We formed the guild with the intention to kill some bosses with our friends and have a good time in the process. We raid Mon/Tues/Wed from 10:15pm-1:15am(PST), 12:15am-3:15am(CST), 1:15am-4:15am(EST). Progression We are currently: 7/7M EN / 3/3H ToV / 10/10H Nighthold within 2 weeks of raiding together. Recruitment Needs We are in need of: 1 Healer(Preferably Resto Druid) 2 DPS(Preferably a Mage/Ele Sham) to fill out our roster to start our progress into Mythic Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras. *We encourage all potential classes/specs to apply regardless of recruitment needs* Contacts If you are interested in joining feel free to apply at our website. If you have any other questions about the guild please feel free to add us to Real-ID and we will make sure to get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading! http://biggiechief.shivtr.com/ GM: Dadfather - Demoralizer#1812 Officer: Biggielo - Aalo#1395 Officer: Dcterfeelgud - Dctorfeelgud#1277Dcterfeelgud44 53m
54m [H] 8/10M Late night lf rsham lock priest etc Third Shift (Horde) is recruiting for Nighthold Progression. We are a LATE NIGHT raiding guild that is focused on pushing boss kills. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday from 9:00 pm PST to 1:00 am PST. Please note that Kil'Jaeden is a PST server. Third Shift is a semi hardcore guild. We are a friendly and laid back guild during off raid hours. We do m+ and rbgs together from time to time. When its raid time, we put our game faces on. If you can not perform, you will be sat for someone who can. The same goes the other way around. CURRENTLY RECRUITING: Ranged DPS and Healers. Preferably looking for someone who can dps with an os heal. we also encourage anyone who is outstanding to apply. Please show your LOGS so we have something to look at when considering you. Interested? Check out our website at http://thirdshiftraid.enjin.com/ and submit an application. Alternatively you can add me on battle tag [dattroll#11510] and have an interview for a trial.Dattroll52 54m
57m Late night Tank LF Mythic guild im 3/10m atm have a 905 guardian and 896 brew i also have an 886 blood DK but i pretend he doesnt exist...my guild lost to the roster boss and am looking for a late night PST raiding guild...will server transferRedeffinhawk4 57m
59m 907 4/10M Mage LF Mythic Progression Guild Looking for a mythic progression guild ideally 4/10M or above. Completely willing to transfer/faction change for the right guild. I am NOT looking for a bench spot. Will have above 90% attendance. Leave your guild recruitment with btag or website below if interested. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22661579/latest/Rekerz41 59m
1h {H} Daytime Guild Recruiting LOST, a progression oriented Daytime Horde guild, has raided on Garona server since 2009. Our guild population is comprised of people who work third shift, are students, live overseas, are retired or disabled. Life comes first, World of Warcraft second. Raid Times Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CST (server) 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. MST We are currently recruiting for Mythic Nighthold and onwards to Tomb of Sargeras. We try to be as flexible as possible, so if your class or role is not mentioned below, get in touch anyway! Current Recruitment Wish List: Tank DPS (Melee and/or Ranged) The guild atmosphere is laid back, with no drama. We’re a fun group, like to kill stuff and have fun with each other. We do expect you to transfer to Garona to be a member of our raid team, but have no problem inviting you cross realm to see if we are the right fit for you first. Add one of us: Trotsky#1563 (or) Eleanor#1232 Visit http://lost-garona.enjin.com/home to read more about us. While you’re there, fill out an application :)Trotsky24 1h
1h <Astral> 9/10M LF Ele, Hunter, WW ++ <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) Currently Recruiting: - Ranged DPS: Shaman, Hunter - Melee DPS: Rogue, Monk - ANY exceptional players Website: www.astralguild.com Potential applicants should have Emerald Nightmare mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below. Schedule: - Tuesday: 9pm - 12pm EST - Wednesday: 9pm - 12pm EST - Thursday: 9pm - 12pm EST We do not add additional days or extend hours. About Us: <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our founding members are comprised of long-time hardcore raiders who have been playing together since TBC. Our officer core have extensive US top 10 experience as officers/GMs. Our members have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 10 kills and achievements. We have since settled into a more relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain our former hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation. Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive. Current Progression: - 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - 8/10 Mythic The Nighthold What to Expect from Us: We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment. What We Offer: - A stable roster and constructive raid environment - Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience - Guild repairs for mains and alts - Enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, and other materials as necessary - Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups - Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together. Our Expectations: - High attendance (minimum 80%) - Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role - Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism - Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement Contacts: Officers: Terra (Terra#1216), Unsu (Unsu#1515), Dagr (Dagr#1208)Terra451 1h
1h [H]<Bad>6/10M - T/Th/Sun 6-9PST We are recruiting!!! About Bad: We are a guild that formed on Dragonmaw as a group of level 1's just after the release of Black Temple. Within 6 months, we had leveled to 70, barreled through the available content and became the #1 Horde Guild on the server. We went on to clear Sunwell prior to the 3.0 raid nerf and earned the spot as the top 25 man raiding guild on the server. We achieved every Realm First! title in Wrath and had several US top 100 kills in Cataclysm. Many of us decided it was time for a break at the end of Cataclysm. Bad returns for legion with a three day raiding schedule. Progress: 6/10M NH Raid Hours: Tuesday: 6:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST Thursday: 6:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST Sunday: 6:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST Actively Recruiting: DPS: Balance Druid - Low Death Knight - High Hunter - High Shaman - High Warlock - High Healers: Holy Paladin - Very High Mistweaver Monk - High Resto Druid - High Resto Shaman - High Exceptional players will always be considered. Contact: If you are interested in applying head to our website and apply. damnwesuck.com For other inquiries contact me through battle.net: miryks#1204Cocoapuffed252 1h
1h 9/10 M 910 Rsham/Hpal 9/10 M 910 Resto Shaman/908 Hpal Play both Rsham and Hpal. US top 15 raiding experience. Both mythic geared and prepared for Guldan. Horde or Alliance doesn't make a difference. Just looking to play with good company that like to get it done on raid night. Comfortable and willing to play offspecs for each class if needed.Grichon6 1h
1h <H> 3/10 M looking for dps! <Divine Destiny> Who are we: Divine Destiny is a guild that was formed during the start of Legion with progression on the mind while having fun playing the game. We came from total strangers to a community of friends looking to progress. Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM EST. Tuesday and Wednesday are progression days and Thursday being farm day. What are we looking for: Currently we are in need of melee dps but do not hesitate to ask me for more information because anyone is welcome and you wont be let out of the fun! We are looking for anyone with the mindset of wanting to progress raid wise and be patient and willing to wipe and learn as a group. Progression: 7/7M 2/3M 3/10 M. Server: Kil'jaden Core team: Our core team at the moment consists of 16 people and we have had a problem recuiting the last few (AKA the roster boss) but we want to look past that and get the progression in that we know we can get. If you are interested in a fun and friendly guild and you are looking to progress look no more! Hit me up with a comment here or toss me an add at chris2297#1133 and i would love to talk to you and get you into the guild and started with mythic content!Xandorel0 1h
1h <Get Well Soon> 8/10M Seeking Healer/DPS! <Get Well Soon> (8/10M) is an alliance raiding guild on US-Sargeras in search of players to join us during Nighthold progression! Raid times are Tue/Wed/Thur 8pm-12am CST. We encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply, not just the ones listed below. Apply at http://getwellsoonguild.enjin.com/ and tick Weekday Raid during the application. Contact Feedbackloop (Paleaura#11698) with any questions. DPS Recruitment: Open - Spriest (med) - Death Knight (high) - Warlock (high) - Fury Warrior (high) Healer Recruitment: Open - Disc or Holy Priest (med) (with a strong DPS offspec) - Resto Shaman (med) (with a strong DPS offspec)Fossilgenera64 1h
1h 900 DPS DK- 3/10M Had to take a break because of baseball season so looking for a guild i can jump back into progression with. Most night are open so will take a look at most guilds depending on progression and server. Mainly looking for a High pop Horde server but will look around. Add Shakey#11323 If you would like to talk more.Shakeyboo5 1h
1h 898 MW Looking For Mythic Raiding Guild Looking for Permanent spot Willing to transferAhyea2 1h
1h <DNOgaming> 10/10M LF Ranged/Melee DPS DNOgaming is a mythic progression guild located on Kil'jaeden Horde. We raid 4 hours a day for a total of 16 hours a week. Tues: 5:30 - 9:30pm PST Weds: 5:30 - 9:30pm PST Thurs: 5:30 - 9:30pm PST Sunday: 5:30 - 9:30pm PST Immediate Openings: DPS Ranged or Melee Shadowpriest Warlock Mage DK Warrior Resto Druid Holy Priest Resto Shaman --------------- Guild WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/DNOgaming We are always willing to consider exceptional and experienced raiders (top 30 US experience is a plus) in an effort to improve. If you feel you fit that description, we would love to hear from you, regardless of specific recruitment needs at any given time. Apply @ http://dnogaming.enjin.com/. GM: Jinzel#1971 Recruitment Officer: Tachibana#1915Tachibana18 1h
1h 865 DK looking for a guild to raid with I'm not a super serious elitist player but I would like to get more into raiding. I'm looking for a laid back guild that does PvE content. I can raid any time but weekends are ideal for me. I'm in the realm Zul'Jin and I want to join a guild that goes by PST. My spec is frost and I have Discord.Grunaak7 1h
1h 892 disc priest LF MYTHIC RAID TEAM Hello, my name is Chyld, and I am in the need of a new mythic raid team as my last team has disbanded. My current progress is 10/10H 1/10M with many pulls on M Chrono that should have gotten him down. I am currently looking for a mythic progression team, whether it be 1/10 or 3/10M. I am a highly skilled player, able to play anything at a good level. I chase after parses and that it what I plan on doing with this toon. My logs are at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12104479/latest#bracket=-1 I strive for 80-90+ and I will get that ranking. If you have any questions, add me on battletag please Cashinashes#1535.Chyld8 1h
1h 888 Mage 888 mage looking for 2-3 nights a week, 8-1130 EST. Extensive raid history in previous tiers. Prefer to stay horde. Looking for a guild that is nearly finished with H, early in M. Leave your spam and add haaken#1468Hakanloob10 1h
1h Fury Warrior LFG Hey all. I am a casual player looking for a casual Horde guild with progression raiding as well as helpful with those players who are looking to gear up through dungeons to get to the raids. I love to play when I have free time and can usually play 3-4 days a week. Post on here any guilds who have openings and I will add or pst you if you would like and we sound like a mutually good fit. Thanks all.Giancarlo6 1h
1h 913 DH looking for late night NH / ToS team LF a 3-4 night a week PST guild. Alliance or Horde does not matter. I put a lot of time into my raid characters and I am looking for a group of people who do the same. I prepare outside of raid so raid times can be best used. Times: 8-9 PST to whenever for raid nights / any day I need to miss the first week of May for a trip that has been planned for a long time. Other than that I have no plans to miss any raiding any time soon. From September - March I missed 1 night of raiding in a 3 day a week guild. What I can bring: Spacial awareness Competitive attitude Progression Oriented Mythic NH Experienced raider Goals: Find a good guild for long term raiding. Finish up Mythic NH strong. Prepare for mythic ToS by farming M+ / AP / etc... Character: 46 almost 47 in my weapon. Will easily have Concordance before ToS. Have all BiS legendaries for progression. (Wrist, Belt, Ring) Using Nightbane chest with double Kara trinkets as well as 2 pc from CoS and arcway. Spent much time farming these as it is currently the BiS setup for DH. 7.2 Warcraftlogs are only for heroic right now. All orange logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15391935/latest Battle Tag: Livingston#1764Digdemon13 1h
1h [A] 7/10M LF Hpally/Bear tank the Trust Lightbringer (allianceUS); Raid times: T/W/Th 8:30 - 11:30 PST 7/7M Cutting Edge 1/3M 10/10N 10/10H 7/10M Objectives The Trust is a semi-hardcore WoW raiding guild with the primary goal of pushing for the most difficult boss kills on a relevant time scale. Raiders are expected to treat each other with civility, show respect where due, and meet a certain level of preparedness and performance. Officers are expected to provide information on boss strategies, examine combat logs to identify weaknesses in raid performance, be open to suggestions, and be informed on all stat priorities and attendance for loot distribution. Recruitment We are looking for the following: A good tank Ele/Enhance Shaman Mage Boomkin Ret Pally WW Monk DK dps Always interested in exceptional DPS, don't hestitate to ask questions! joshua#1464 Six#11576 Exceptional DPS Raider Expectations Understanding and meeting the following is a good start for maintaining a raiding spot within FI: Outside Raids - Know optimal artifact path, stat priorities, and spell rotations - Maintain full augmentations on gear including enchantments, gems, and other - Always have a full raids worth of consumables including flasks, potions, and food - Read and watch current boss fight strategies - Be at the raid instance portal and pull-ready by the advertised starting raid time - Consistently make raids on time, perform adequately, have the ability to hear criticism and improve, and be willing to offer constructive advice to fellow raiders - Evaluate own performance using https://www.warcraftlogs.com/, pursue latest theorycrafting for all assigned specs, and maintain all guild-required addons During Raids - Stay at the computer for the entire duration of a raid besides breaks - Inform the raid leader before going emergency afk - Avoid leaving the raid instance to get repairs, get consumables, or otherwise - Be receptive and considerate to the boss strategy and assignments being employed and provide alternatives or adjustments only where appropriate - Keep voice communications clear and coherent Loot Council System In The Trust, loot is considered a tool that provides a higher probability of meeting our mission of achieving boss kills. A council decides where each piece of loot goes based on itemization, attendance, performance, and more to help optimize that effort. We thank you for taking the time to read through, and hope to hear from you in-game!Healér407 1h
1h 913 8/10M Blood DK LF Guild Hi everyone! My current raid team unfortunately had to disband recently due to several members having real life conflicts. I am looking for a guild that is at least 8/10M to raid with for the remainder of Nighthold and going into Tomb of Sargeras. I am willing to change realms and faction. I also have a 900 ilvl Fury Warrior and an 884 ilvl Guardian Druid. Here are my logs (there are two links, as I recently changed this character's name): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23543071/latest/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21034347/latest/#partition=1 Feel free to add my Btag: Acheroraptor#1715Azes4 1h
1h 4 Lads Looking for a Guild - Alliance Only! Me, (ele shaman) my three friends (fury warrior, fire mage & resto druid) are in need of a new raiding guild! pref one that both raids normal and heroic nighthold the more active you guys are the better! let me know if you need more info, im 896 growing as we speak, the warrior's name is Ripvarianlol (897, growing) and the druid's name is Lemonlife (902, growing). The fire mage, Khadgrr, just got back into WoW so he won't be raiding with us for a bit he is 833. If you need more info, let me know below :) Server is Aggramar, we are open to switching 2-3 days a week for raiding is fine :) PvE server preferred!Bottomlel11 1h
1h [H] 4/10M, 7/7M, 8-11 PM PST Open Recruitment Who are We? Akatsuki is a semi-hardcore guild established Day 1 of WoW on the Kil'jaeden server. We clear content and have fun doing so. Seasoned Vanilla raiders / Raid leaders are leading the charge of our current Nighthold Progression! Who We Want We are in search of a couple more dedicated, competent people to add to our roster for an efficient, cohesive raiding crew who can have fun but buckle down and focus come boss pulls. We are looking for raiders who want to raid vs just saying they want to raid. Barring any IRL emergency, we expect you to show up on time for raid. We do run a competitive roster with a small bench, so be ready to fight hard for your spot! We expect all raiders to have a fair knowledge of fights, have food, flasks, potions, runes. In other words, Be Prepared! Guild: Akatsuki Server: Kil'jaeden (Horde-side / High pop / PvP) Raid Times: T / W / Th 7:45 PM - 11:00 PM PST (server-time) 9:45 PM - 1:00 AM CST 10:45 PM - 2:00 AM EST Progression: 4/10 M Nighthold 10/10 H Nighthold 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare 2/3 M Trials of Valor Currently Recruiting: ALL CLASSES, PLEASE INQUIRE :) Offspecs, and the ability to play them well, are a major plus! If interested, please post here or contact: Kanpii#1783 (This is me.) Istrovios#1411 FoxyOxee#1962Synii463 1h
1h 901 Enhance/Ele Shaman LFG Late Night Hey all. I'm a 901 enhancement shaman with a 903 elemental offspec. I prefer to play enhancement and play elemental for mainly for aoe/m+. I'm looking for a guild that has been around for awhile, at least MoP. I'm mainly concerned with stability and obviously the time. I can raid any days (prefer 2 night, maybe 3) after 11PM CST (9PM PST/12AM EST) and no later than 2AM CST (12AM PST/3AM EST). I started playing WoW in late Wrath, and started raiding/being serious at the start of Cata. My main was a resto druid until Legion, where I chose to main an enhancement shaman. So far I'm at 7/7M (CE) 3/3H and 3/10M. Mythic Nighthold has been a struggle with an inconsistency in mythic guilds. I'd prefer to stay Alliance, but am open to a good Horde guild as well. I'm alert and know my class well, and I have logs to back myself up if requested. My BTag is: Orrun#1948 Feel free to contact me and/or post here and I look forward to chatting with you.Rozzi2 1h
1h 909il resto sham LF guild 909il resto shaman 46 traits 4/10 mythic ATM LF guild to finish out NH with and move into tomb. I am looking for either a late night guild or a morning guild either of those times would work with my schedule. Prefer PST but will consider all if time is right. Also I am horde on illidan but willing to xfer. Reply and let me know what u have or add me on bnet Dillonhardy#1241Cloudburstt9 1h
1h 5/10M West Coast Guild Recruiting DPS <Bloodshot> is an active guild on Proudmoore (west coast, PvE server) and we are looking for active members to not only join our raid team, but to join our community. We often have members of the guild looking to do Mythic+, we frequently put together alt runs over the weekend, and we also throw together achievement runs from time to time when the interest is there. Team Two Dads: Raid Times / Days are as follows: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday 9:00pm - 12am PST Raid History: Nighthold: 5/10M , 10/10H Trial of Valor: 2/3M, 10/10H Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M (Cutting Edge) Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M (Cutting Edge) Recruiting Needs: Rogue - High Frost Death Knight - Medium Boomkin - Medium Warlock - High Warrior dps - Low Hunter - High Enhancement Shaman - Medium We also have another raid group in the guild that raids on the weekend. Team Washed Up: Raid Times / Days are as follows: Friday / Saturday 8:30pm - 12am PST Raid History: Nighthold: 2/10M, 10/10H Trial of Valor: 3/3H Emerald Nightmare: 4/7M Hellfire Citadel: 10/13M Recruiting Needs: Rogue - Medium Frost Death Knight - Medium Frost Mage - Medium Shadow Priest - Medium Hunter - Medium (Survival: CLOSED) We are looking for progression oriented raiders who show up to raid, ready to put their best foot forward for the entirety of any given raid night. We have fun while we raid, but when it comes time to get serious and gear up for progression, we want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class in and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, reroll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. If we sound like the guild for you, please feel free to add me if you have any questions! Our BattleTags are below, as well as our guild website if you already have the info you need and wish to apply! Website*: https://bloodshot.enjin.com/ * Website under construction Contacts: Weekday Group (Team Two Dads): Yoop: Yoop#11336 - GM Booger : Booger#1185 - Recruiting Officer Weekend Group (Team Washed Up): Gankuskhan: Gav#1771 - Raid Lead Kuveera: Himea#1914 - Officer Arraris: Arraris#1941 - Recruiting OfficerYoop40 1h
1h 905 Hpal 6/10M LFG Hi there! I am looking for a mythic raiding guild to call my home for the rest NH, and eventually,Tomb. Currently, I am 905 IL equip with bis legendaries sans prydaz, with a basic ret os. I have 8/10M experience, but I'm missing the kills on Tich and Botanist. I plan to continue raiding as a Holy paladin. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/495234/latest I'm looking for a 2-day / 3-day, prefering those who raid in the evening. I'd like to see a relaxed raid group that has the ability focus. I enjoy hanging outside of raid to do Mythic+ or playing other games like Overwatch and would like to meet others who do the same. Please message me at Shalayley#1140 and post a reply on this thread to get into contact with me. Thanks :)Adoralyn3 1h
1h 880 healer looking for raiding guild 880 healer looking for raiding guild. Just finished college and looking for a permanent raid spot. I've been playing since TBC and my farthest push was heroic Siege of Org. Please send me whisper at espadafour#1329Enyanore1 1h
1h 912 8/10 Blood DK lf mythic raiding guild Hey guys. I'm looking for a competitive mythic raiding guild that is at least 8/10M. I have around 9 tiers worth of blood dk tanking experience. Feel free to message me at tex#1521 or post here for further questions. Link to logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1873544/latest Here is a picture of my UI : http://puu.sh/vujR8/e9c7bc3028.jpgHolyspecced2 1h
1h 909 8/10M Guardian Druid LFG Hi all. Current GM is stepping back from mythic raiding, so I'm looking for a new raiding home. I prefer a weekend raiding schedule (i.e. Fri/Sat/Sun). However, I could possibly do late starts (e.g. 9pm Easten) on the weekdays for the right guild. 909 (47 Traits as of 4/23/17) Guardian Druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/N%C3%B2pain/advanced Current progression: 8/10M Logs available. Willing to realm transfer and faction change. Bnet: Lumpr#1777 Discord: Lumpr(Nopain)#3663 The "o" in character name is alt code 0242.Nòpain1 1h
2h {H} Not Ideal - weekend raiding, LFM rDPS Not Ideal Horde- US Hyjal Type: Progression raiding Raid Times: Sat/Sun, 7p - 10p PST (10p - 1a EST) Current Progression: NH {10/10H}, ToV {3/3H} Currently Recruiting: rDps: - Boomkin, Shaman, Hunter, Mage mDps: - n/a Tank: - n/a Heal: - n/a Looking to build a roster of 20-22 Requirements: Transmog: DaF iLvl: 885 eq Weapon Traits: 40+ Benefits: Rewarded weekly contests, raid consumables, foodstuffs, gems, enchants, Progression BoE contributions Policies can be summed up as "Don't be a jerk." About US We are looking to build and grow into a 'casual' Mythic weekend raiding guild. Realistically, full Mythic progression likely won't happen within the current tier, so applicants should be aware of it being a work in progress. If you want to prove me wrong though, by all means... However, the goal is to be able to full clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras before the release of the following tier. As such, current progression will be measured in phases as we build, get to know eachother, and gear up. The guild is not open to general recruitment; membership will consist of the raiders, friends and family, and veterans from previous tiers. Harassment/ verbal abuse is not tolerated. If you are elitist, overly-brusque, or any sort of hate-monger, we probably won't mesh. Don't belittle your fellows. And just to be clear, HARASSMENT IS NOT TOLERATED. To start, loot distribution will be Personal. As we grow and become more comfortable with eachother, Loot distribtuion will become more casual, using /random. Raiders will act as their own 'loot council', being familiar with their BiS priorities and the strengths of their set bonus. When in doubt, don't be a loot-hoarder. I'd prefer not to need to set any sort of loot 'rules' beyond that. If you're the type to lose your mind over loot, we're probably not going to be a good match. About YOU . Raid Awareness >= Personality > Experience> Gear. . Be open to constructive criticism, and have a desire to strive. While there will not be any hyper-scrutinization of game play, if it is noted that your gear itemization is ill-focused or you have poor uptime on your primary abilities, it will be expected of you to address. . We are not necessarily looking for someone with similar raid Progression, so much as someone with compatible gameplay and personality. If you're a little ahead, if you're a little behind - we can deal. You should at least have experience with the current tier in LFR, or be willing to research. Alt's of mains who raid during the week are welcome. . "Gr'up"s guild, would prefer applicants in their 30's, or mature 20's. Several 40+s in guild. . Have a schedule that allows for consistent weekend raiding. Understand why consistency and reliability gets preferred seating. . Understand with a roster of 20, occasionally people are going to have to sit on a fight. That means me, that means you. All things being equal, that means me more than you. . Comfortable with using PTT if you want to communicate during raid. No one needs to hear you chewing chips, humming, singing, or outburst comments when we wipe. Okay, we might want to hear you singing, but still, no- use PTT. Expectations . VoiceComm: Discord. You don't have to talk, but it is necessary you are able to listen. . Come to raid prepared with whatever consumables are necessary that are not supplied by the guild. This may include Food, Flasks, Potions, Runes, etc. Generally, all consumables are supplied by the guild. . Be prepared for whatever progression boss we will be facing. Ie, watch videos, read strats, plan your Talents accordingly. . Patience, discipline: as we progress to harder content, there will be wipes. Many, many wipes. . Your time is the raids time, the raid team's time is your time. Be prompt, be early, be undistracted, be ready for minimal downtime between pulls. Children or pets should be put in the closet (or otherwise handled) during raid. Don't waste your teammates' time. . Come to raid with your mind right - no drinking or being high during raid. Avoidable mistakes cause avoidable wipes. . Don't be disruptive. If you have an issue, pocket it until after raid to address. If you're interested in applying look for me in game (bnet mael8675#1365), send a note, or drop an email to yeon.notideal(at)gmail.com and fill out the lengthy application questionnaire of: "Tell us a bit more about yourself."Yeonsuul11 2h