Guild Recruitment

1h ⚔️ [H]<The Early Shift>[6/11M-ABT] Midday! ⚔️ [H]<The Early Shift> [6/11M-ABT | 11/11H-ABT | 7/9M-ToS | 8/10M-NH | 3/3M-ToV | 7/7M-EN] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild Now recruiting for a 2nd raid team <The Late Shift> [ 11/11H-ABT] US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde About TES: The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience. What you can expect from us as a guild: - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up. - A sense of community and direction. - Communication. What we expect from our trials: - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community. - 100% attendance during 2 week trial. - The drive to improve personal play. Group A - The Early Shift - 6/11m-ABT 6 hr/wk Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST Group B - The Late Shift - 11/11H-ABT 6 hr/wk Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST What we're looking for: We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand: Group A: - Windwalker Monk - Discipline/Shadow Priest - Elemental/Enhancement Shaman - Hunter (Any Spec) - Mage (Any Spec) - Rogue (Any Spec) - Warlock (Any Spec) Group B: LFM to make the push into Mythic! - Tank (Any Non-Warrior) - Holy Paladin - Resto Shaman - Exceptional DPS (Pref Ranged) Extra: Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such. How to apply: If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997 We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!Leafittomeh71 1h
1h 958 Mage LF Mythic Guild Former hardcore raider with realm first Yogg 0 and top 50 U.S. experience. I have returned to the game after a 1 year hiatus. Took a break after clearing M EN in a 2 night raiding guild. I am really looking for a guild that raids semi casually but is proficient enough to steadily progress through Mythic Antorus. Preferably I am looking for a guild that raids either weekends or after 6 pm Pacific. I am currently located on Mal'Ganis but have no problem switching over to another server for a starting raiding spot. If you have any interest you may contact me either on this post or through my battle.nets: BigDawg#1117 or Palucci#1339.Palucci32 1h
1h [M] {Zul'jin} 6hr/wk: Recruiting for Antorus Late Night Pain Train (LNPT) is a 6 hr/week mythic raiding guild, and we are looking to keep a healthy roster to continue pushing mythic raiding during legion. Our raid team has cleared 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M ToV and 8/10M Nighthold, 5/9M Tomb, and 4/11M Antorus and we are looking for some new blood to keep the train rolling thru Mythic Antorus and beyond! When we raid: 10pm-midnight: Mon-Wed Classes we're looking for: DPS - (prefer Death Knight, Affliction Warlock, Hunter, Shadow Priest plus more) 1 Healer (Paladin or Shaman preferred but will consider all) We welcome anything not listed above to app as well - we are always looking for exceptional like-minded players of any class/spec. We highly encourage all raiders to feel comfortable playing their offspec if needed. Our Philosophy: Most important thing to us is raid environment. We like to keep it constructive and calm - we get more done that way. We take every pull seriously and limit downtime as much as possible. In addition, we look for quality raiders - most of our core have been hardcore progression raiders in the past (we have been around since Burning Crusade), but simply dont have the time for it anymore. That being said, we make the absolute best out of our 6 hrs /wk and look to clear all current mythic content when possible. If this sounds like the right place for you, please contact: Locanth#1758, Caith#1565, Gorgrath#1989, Jabini#1699 or Hailes#1654. We look forward to speaking with you further! You can also submit an application on our website at http://lnpt.enjin.com/.Gorgrath30 1h
1h 929 Blood DK LF Mythic+/Guild Title says it all. Returning semi hardcore raider (tank and officer) looking to dive back into the raiding/end content/pushing content realm. Plenty of raid and guild leading experience. Want to push mythic+ as much as possible until my work/life schedule evens out and I can commit to raiding. Looking for a community of players dedicated to the idiosyncrasies and proper execution of the game. Players that don't mind the struggle of wiping and learning and reapplying. Still chipping away at gear and Mythic+ score: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/hyjal/Jonys Feel free to contact me in game with questions: Kevin#19520Jonys3 1h
1h GOON SQUAD 6/11H Hey everyone! I'm here looking for a --Holy Priest, Elemental Shaman and a Tank with OFF-SPEC DPS -- on the alliance side to fill our healing spot in our core raid team "GOON SQUAD." We are focused on progressing to mythic end game. We are 11/11n and 6/11H. Will be checking logs. We are a branch off of an old guild that sadly died due to an inactive GM but most of us have been gaming together for years. We are a semi hardcore raiding guild and try to taking raiding seriously. We all have a time and place for jokes but when it's raid night we do take things seriously as we progress. We also are taking members ilvl 925+ for our second raid team. All members of both teams are very knowledgeable in all the fights and focus on progressing as well. We are taking social players, mythics dungeon runners, and everyone in between! Our guild name: GOON SQUAD Raid nights: Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 6:30-9:30pm Eastern Standard Time. Server: Proudmoore- Alliance Core team 1: 11/11N - 6/11H Raid team 2: 4/11N Please message me if you have any questions regarding anything. Thank you!Grassroo0 1h
1h [H} <Whiskey Brigade> 5/11M Recruiting <Whiskey Brigade> is a semi-hardcore Mythic raiding guild on Eredar-US. Our goal is to push current content at a competitive pace and we are always seeking people who are of a similar mindset. Raid times are 8PM - 11PM CST T/W/TH. CURRENT PROGRESSION 5/11M 11/11H CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS >> Resto Druid >> MW Monk >> Competent Ranged Dps >> I would like to EMPHASIZE that we are willing to give most exceptional, high-performing DPS an honest chance at obtaining a core position on our roster. Any interested applicants are encouraged to contact guild leadership to discuss details. OBJECTIVE >> Our objective for Antorus is simple, defeat Argus on Mythic difficulty prior to the release of the next expansion. With a few additions to an already strong roster, it is likely that we will be competitive this tier. EXPECTATIONS >> MAINTAIN high raid-attendance. Everyone needs the occasional day off, this is to be expected, however, for the guild to be able to consistently progress we need people to be reliable. Should you randomly decide to not show up or start regularly missing raids it is likely that we will have to fill your spot. We expect that our raiders do their best to inform the guild in-advance of any potential absences. >> Keep a POSITIVE ATTITUDE. Probably the most important thing in a progression raiding guild since we are going to wipe ... a lot. Wiping can get frustrating, but it is important that people understand that it is equally frustrating for everyone. We are all working towards the same goal and therefore we ask that people keep any unnecessary or rude comments to themselves. With that being said, constructive criticism in a progression raiding environment is extremely important. If you are making an error consistently we will discuss how it can be remedied and we expect that you are open to correcting your play. >> Always be working on IMPROVING your character. It goes without saying but striving to play your character at a high level is important in a progression raiding guild. We expect that you regularly sim your character and review logs after raids to find ways you can improve whether it be through a different gear/talent setup or fine-tuning your rotation. >> Be ACTIVE on off-nights. Not all your best gear can be obtained through current raid content and even if it is, it's often that someone else might also need that item as well. We expect that all members regularly participate in Mythic+ runs on off-nights to help further optimize yours and other members gear. >> If something is BOTHERING you, be open about it towards guild leadership. If you aren't willing to talk about your concerns to other people, they won't get resolved, simple as that. CONDUCT >> We are all adults, and it is EXPECTED that you behave accordingly. >> Our discord is an open environment for BANTER and JOKING around. If something is posted that tilts you, please be an adult and ignore it (within reason). LOOT DISTRIBUTION >> Loot will be distributed using the RCLootCouncil addon >> Our goal is to be as objective as possible with loot distribution >> Several factors will decide who gets each piece of loot: 1. Who does that piece of loot benefit the most (iLvl/DPS increase) 2. How reliable are the people interested in the piece of loot 3. How much do you contribute outside of raid 4. Have you recently received a piece(s) of loot. Together, these factors will influence how the council decides to distribute loot. REQUIRED ADDONS >> Exorsus Raid Tools >> RCLootCouncil >> DBM/BigWigs >> Any additional addons that you feel will improve your gameplay are encouraged. SCHEDULE and ADDITIONAL INFORMATION >> Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: Main Raid (Mythic Farm/Progression) MANDATORY >> Sunday: Alt/Casual Raid (Heroic and Normal) OPTIONAL If you are interested in joining please contact: Boeregard#1657Bootybringer3 1h
1h 3 Friends LF Mythic Guild HPally/Lock/Mage Time: East Coast Server preference: PvE or PvP, willing to transfer. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde Semi-hardcore: 2 Days a week Current progression/experience: All 3 AOTC--2 are 2/11 Mythic Frost Mage: 956 equip Affliction Warlock: 960 equip Holy Palidin: 952 equip ClosedJojibear16 1h
1h [H] <Hive Mind> 9/11M 9 hrs LF 1 DPS We raid 3 nights a week on Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7pm - 10pm pst. We're currently looking for the following: 1 DPS We will consider all exceptional applicants as well regardless of class. We are currently only considering players with logs from Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Our goal is to down content as quickly as possible in our 9 hours a week while having fun at the same time. We want to be the alternative option to having to raid 12 or 16 hours a week to kill bosses around a US Top 100 ranking. We're a very laid back guild that prides ourselves on our good raiding atmosphere, we believe in creating a place where people can make mistakes without being !@#$%ed out by a raging raid leader. At the same time none of us enjoy wiping and we expect everyone to perform at a high level, applicants who are competitive and thrive off friendly competition are preferred. We stress personality fit as much as performance when analyzing applicants and trials, we want someone who fits our ideal mold of a raider. If you're looking to compete at a high level without having to raid four nights or four hours a night, we might be a good fit for you. Fill out our very brief application and we'll get in contact with you: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16AI6FmgJ9tuhALx6yPQWAOc7YD5UHsmima0DD5bSVlw Cryllis#11287 Nick#19742Cryllus274 1h
1h Ranged DPS LF M Guild Hello! We are a Warlock and Shadow Priest (DPS) looking for a guild to progress through Mythic and get close to or get Cutting Edge. Alts of 8/11 Mythic characters wanting to gear up and raid on. We are geared and experienced enough to know a Mythic raiding environment. We have previous raiding experience such as getting Cutting Edge on bosses. If interested, just post below. Thank you!!Nabila13 1h
1h Dominion - Stormrage, 5/11 Mythic Recruitment <Dominion> is a semi-hardcore 3 day Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage-US. Started in 2005 on Altar of Storms, and transferring to Stormrage in 2012, Dominion has been a top server contender in progression raiding since before Wrath of the Lich King. Our core has remained consistent and strong and we consider ourselves to be tight-knit. We're a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. Raid Schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11pm EST Alt Run - Saturday 8-11pm EST Current Recruitment Needs We are actively recruiting a healer and ranged DPS and are open to all exceptional applicants. Preferred Classes: Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman RDPS: Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Warlock MDPS: Demon Hunter, Warrior, Death Knight, Monk Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class! ____________________________________________________________________ If you want stability in a semi-hardcore raiding environment, we encourage you to apply. Our recruitment information can be viewed on our forums: http://dominionstormrage.shivtr.com/ If you have any questions feel free to message any Dominion officer: Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia, Aurelie, Selneia, Àaemon.Selneia14 1h
1h [H]Guild LF DPS 8:30-11:30 Tues/Thurs <Unappeasable> Faction: Horde Realm: Tichondrius Schedule: Tues/Thurs from 8:30-11:30 PM PST 1/11M Guild currently looking for more RDPS and leather melee. Healing roster is currently filled but a new addition would be competitive if good. Add my Btag if interested Nightmare27g#1257Insursioo0 1h
1h 9/11M 3 Day Guild - Looking for Hunter <Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Warlords of Draenor and into Legion. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game! Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST). Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days. Currently Recruiting: MM/BM Hunter We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3 If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Branhista, Roshi (Roshi#1203), Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com. We wish you the best in your guild search!Midgette87 1h
1h 5/11M 956 Ilvl Balance Druid LFG I am an 956 Balance druid 5/11M AtBT. I have officer and raid lead experience in past guilds. My current guild is not progressing as much as I would like and aren't fixing the issues to get better. I am a fairly new raider when it comes to exp. I raided very little in WotLK killing some of naxx and nothing else. I left the game until MoP and came back to clear 10/14N (now Heroic) SoO. Then struggled to find a guild on my old server going 7/7H highmaul and 10/10H BRF then decided to server transfer to Zul'Jin and build a guild from scratch. We went 12/13M HFC and 7/7M en 3/3H ToV before falling apart. Ive been with a few guilds since going 7/10M NH, 7/9M ToS, and currently 5/11M AtBT. I am a dedicated raider when it comes to coming prepared to raid which means researching fights and getting the necessary flasks/food/ etc to raid. I am very consistent raider only missing a few raids in the past year and Im always on prior to raid time unless something keeps me from being there on time which I always find a way to contact someone to let them know. Having been a raid leader and officer in the past I know what it takes to put a raid team together and what is required/needed of a raider to benefit the raid team and not hold it back. I constantly look at logs to see how I can improve and actively look at logs/ streams of druids that are better than me to help improve myself. I'm looking for a guild that wants to push progression but isn't super douchey about it. I raid to have fun but I also am a competitive person always looking to improve. I am only looking to raid 2 nights a week. I am available most weeknights after 8pm Est (Wednesdays and Fridays after 9pm Est). and I am available Saturdays after 8pm Est and unavailable on Sundays. I also stream all of my raids if you want to see my UI and personality and whatnot. My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/rakitin_tv My armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/turalyon/rakit%C3%ACn My Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26331925 If you want to get in contact with me add my Btag it's Rakitin#1573. Do not only post on here or I will most likely not see it.Rhandon20 1h
1h [H] Graphical Error, 5/11M, LF Healers, Lock <Graphical Error> (5/11M) on Emerald Dream is an established raiding guild and is currently looking for strong players to join our ranks. We are looking for experienced players who know what they are able to do to perform and adjust to play within our guild. Find out more at https://graphicalerror.com/ Current Progression Experience: 5/11 Mythic Antorus 6/9 Mythic ToS 10/10 Mythic NH 3/3 Mythic TOV Cutting Edge 7/7 Mythic EN Cutting Edge Currently Recruiting DRUID, Balance, Resto MONK, Mistweaver PALADIN, Holy WARLOCK PRIEST, Shadow, Holy SHAMAN, Resto Any exceptional DPS are welcomed to apply! Raid schedule We are raiding Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8pm CST to 11pm CST (server time). Normal Antorus (Alt/Casual friendly) Fridays 8-11pm CST (Server time) On off days you will find us running mythic+ dungeons to farm AP or other activities such as PvP, both rated and unrated. Thanks for checking us out! If you have any questions, feel free to add us on Bnet: GM: RickWilson#1481 Officer: MrJ#11299 Officer: Redtah#1198 Officer: Kapik#1306Rickwilson5 1h
1h 945 Balance for Guild? 945 Balance Druid, LFG US-Aegwynn. Don't really care about getting on your mythic roster, just need a guild to run M+ and farm Heroic with. Holla @ your boy: Nobb#1916Reformed3 1h
1h LF Chill Guild Hey everyone, we are 4 players looking for a new guild, that is casual for raiding. we just need a solid group, and have multiple days for raiding. also looking to make good solid groups for mythics. Rennadriel - Paladin dps 963 ( that has finished antorus heroic multiple times, looking forward doing antorus mythic) Xhiaky - Frost Mage 945 (looking for a group to do antorus with) Kreel - Outlaw Rouge 943 (looking forward doing antorus with a solid group) Kreanth - DH Tank 955 dps 945 (learning to tank antorus, and learning dh dps, has done some bosses on antorus) we would all move as a group to the new guild, we have discord and twitch for voice chats.Treanx12 1h
1h <Currently Online> 12 Raid & 4 RBG Teams! <Currently Online> US/Sargeras/Alliance & US/Illidan/Horde - Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels! _________________________________________________________________ What We Offer: The largest and most active World of Warcraft guild in the world, with 9,000 members across 10 guilds (6 Alliance, 4 Horde), we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out... Raiding: 2/11 M ABT, 7/9 M TOS, 7/10 M NH, 2/3 M ToV, and 7/7 M EN Progression 13 Raid Teams - ranging from Casual to Mythic ProgressionSee the teams and their needs on our website: http://currentlyonline.gg/raiding PvP: 4 RBG Teams Countless members always looking for BGs and arenas!Learn more about our PvP offerings on our website: http://currentlyonline.gg/rbgs For Socials: Always active guild chat - 6 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall on Alliance and 4 guilds on Horde. In-game activities and competitions: XMog Contests, PvP Events, Mythic+ Spams, Achievement Runs, Alt Raids, Yolo BGs, and more! Bi-Weekly In-Game Lottery! New Member Orientations! Come make some new friends! Room for advancement as an officer.Out of WoW: Private Gaming Servers such as Minecraft, 7DaystoDie and ARK Destiny 2 Clan Steam Group FFXIV Company Rust Clan Always active Discord w/ thousands of users Drinking Nights Monthly Giveaways__________________________________________________________________ To Join: If you find yourself on Sargeras Alliance or Illidan Horde, simply "/who Currently Online" and ask for an invite! If you're not on one of our realms yet, let us know on our website and we'll keep your seat warm! http://currentlyonline.gg/join __________________________________________________________________ Contact Us: You can contact us by Btag, or email as listed below. Coldcrow#1329 Joberty#7753 OR Email us at: Coldcrow@currentlyonline.gg Swampage@currentlyonline.gg ____________________________________________________________________ We hope to see everyone in game!Firejin53 1h
1h [A] 1/11 Mythic Guild LF More Snuffleupagus of Sargeras is a 1/11 M 6hr a week semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild looking for more talent to complete our roster for mythic Antorus. We are currently looking for any and all like-minded dps who are interested in a fun and competitive atmosphere while killing bosses. Most of our current roster is previous top-tier raiders who have decided to take a step back to raid at a more casual level that fits everyone's schedule. ALL DPS WILL BE CONSIDERED We raid Tues, Wed and Thurs 7:30-9:30 Cst with Normal clears on Sat from 7:30-9:30 Cst. We use RC Loot Council for loot distribution and our officers are fair about how they hand out loot. Required Addons * RC Loot Council * Exorsus Raid Tools What we are looking for in applicants: *Players who are self motivated to do their mythic + for the weekly chest. (Most of us have families and work so we're not always on to help with mythic + so you need to take it upon yourself to do them.) *Knowledge of their class and know how to take positive criticism *Willingness to learn and grow with the guild. *Good attitude *Come prepared to raid IE flasks, potions, gems and enchants *Good attendance If you have any questions or would like to run with us to see if we would be a good fit for you plz feel free to add me Battlenet- Lawless#11664 Discord- Lawless#9973 Thanks for your consideration and happy raiding! FOR THE ALLIANCEHarambee11 1h
1h <Endure> 5/11M LF Range DPS <Endure> Formally Disciples, Late night Progression Oriented Raiding Guild founded on January 9th in 2015. Looking for skilled individuals with superior knowledge of class and specs to be able to push content at a high pace. Players who are unwilling to consistently find ways to improve their play and mechanical ability for the group. We want our players to always work on improving. WE as a guild have consistently through adversity found ways to increase our ranks both in the US and world, and want those with that in mindset. The guild has aspirations to reach top 50 US. Currently Rank: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3M Trials of Valor 10/10H Nighthold 10/10M Nighthold 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras 7/9M Tomb of Sargeras 5/11M Antorus New Applicants (Update 12/2/17) -Lock*** -Balance Druid*** -Warrior*** -Hunter** -Mage** *Any and all exceptional dps apply* *we REQUIRE an Alt of same role* - We are looking for EXPERIENCED, COMMITTED and DEDICATED individuals able to see the bigger picture and realize for the whole to work, the pieces must all come together. - Any & All DPS apply if you believe you can compete at a high level. - If you don't have logs above 70% or higher, your chances here are slim. - PUT TIME INTO your app if you want a good chance, it's your first impression. US – Zul’jin - Horde 20 Man Raids Mon/Tuesday/Wed/Thursday: 11:45 pm - 3:00 am (EST) 10:45 pm - 2:00 am (CST) 9:45 pm - 1:00 am (MST) 8:45 pm - 12:00 am (PST) ---------------------------------------------------------- Endure is a year old guild, Semi-Hardcore progression oriented raiding guild. Leadership in the guild has remain unchanged, with loot being used on a loot council basis of attendance, class advantages and how much you die. We are looking for individuals with progression in mind, heroic content and mythic. Members looking to join Endure should be; • Able to raid at the times listed above for your time zone. Must be able to make 90% of raids. • Are dedicated, responsible, willing to learn, and have excellent situational awareness • Can take constructive criticism & keep a positive mind while raiding. • Have Teamspeak3 and a working mic (**mandatory**) • The ability to work with us for the overall progression of the guild and if being asked to sit due to performance, figure out why you aren't performing as well as you should or for better raid comp on more demanding boss encounters. If you meet our minimum gear/experience requirements (ability to gear your main and an alt for raiding and a split run in Legion) we will give you a trial basis up to four weeks. If you perform well, interact and get to know our raiders, and help contribute to our guild's success we will consider offering you a full time raid spot after a minimum of FOUR weeks. We aren't interested in players that just log on to get loot - we want long term, committed players that are here to stay. It should be known that we are extremely selective - we run a fairly small roster and don't recruit players to be benched. Our turnover has been historically quite low, so we take apps very seriously. We pride ourselves on being able to retain our players for the long-term and run our guild so that raiders have a great time AND stay competitive. Our progression goals for Legion are U.S. 50th and World 200. The ideal candidate for a position at Endure is spatially aware, competitive by nature, experienced with the end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. The ability to attend 90%+ of scheduled raids is very important. Use of Teamspeak3 is mandatory, no exceptions. A working microphone is mandatory, no exceptions. Loot is done on a Loot Council basis which takes in to fact, current classes that excel more than others, player attendance and abilities, and overall what is best for killing the boss. This is a team game, not individual, loot comes and goes but in the end what matters IS killing the boss. If we are interested in your app, we will contact you for an in-depth Teamspeak3 interview. Be prepared to answer some critical questions about your raid/achievement experience and your gear/enchanting/gemming choices. We will review EXCEPTIONAL applicants regardless of class openings. For any recruitment needs or questions contact, GM: Mattydayz in game on Zul'Jin or Amethystz#1205 http://www.endure-zuljin.com/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/EndureMattadinz142 1h
1h [A]<Last Pull> 5/11 M, 11/11 H Antorus LF DPS [A] <Last Pull> 5/11 Mythic, 11/11 H Antorus is currently recruiting dps (high priority on a Shadow Priest and UH Death Knight) and any exceptional players as we descend into the Tomb of Sarjaraxxus! <Last Pull>, US Alliance Cenarius was founded on Gorgonnash in 2007. We’ve been raiding 25 man content since BC. Our goal is to push progression and continually better our raid, while creating an enjoyable environment to pursue our goals in. We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment. While we can arrange a cross-realm trial run, we feel that new members joining us on Cenarius is important. A guild is more than just the 9 hours we spend raiding together, so we do require that individuals transfer upon joining. Raid Times: 7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through. Antorus, the Burning Throne Progression: 5/11 Mythic, 11/11 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Progression: 7/9 Mythic, 9/9 Heroic Nighthold Progression: 6/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic Loot: Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance. If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com How to contact us: • Send us a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com • Add our recruiting Battletags: (slimey42#1203) (shadowbane#1864) • Email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com • Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you! Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us! www.lastpull.com Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PSTShadowbaine331 1h
1h [A] BOBAlicious( 5/11M) LF DPS LF TANK and DPS for Antorus!! Here's some info about us: BOBAlicious is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for over 4 years. Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday Raid Times: (9 hours weekly) 9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST 10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST 11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST 12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST Progression: Tier 21: 5/11 Mythic Antorus Tier 20 - 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Basic Requirements -Able to take constructive criticism. -Raiding experience. -Mechanically competent. -Mastery of your class. -Ability to use TeamSpeak. -Have the following addons: RcLoot, ErT, and WeakAuras -Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player). -Drama free with mild NaCl allowed. For any additional questions please contact: Guild Leader: Heyitsmary#1781 Recruitment officer: kdog#1958 APPLY HERE MEOW!: http://bobalicious.enjin.com// http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAliciousHeyitsmary406 1h
1h [A] <Indestructible> US#75 9/11M Recruiting We always consider all exceptional applicants, regardless of what specific classes we are looking for. CURRENT NEEDS DPS: Warlock, Rogue, Hunter, Priest, Windwalker Healers: Resto Druid or Shaman Any exceptional Tank Indestructible is a long-standing 20 man, 3 night per week Alliance raiding guild on Kel'Thuzad US-PVP comprised of fun and mature people. We've been around for over eight years and we're looking for people who are serious about raid progression and want to have fun progressing. If you want to be a core raider in one of the most respected, oldest Alliance guilds, we have what you're looking for. We do not add additional raid days and will never require alts for splits, although plenty of us have raid ready alts we maintain. When it comes raid time, we work hard and make good use of our time. Past Progression Legion: T19 - Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 (#58 US) --- Trial of Valor - 3/3 (#71 US) --- Nighthold - 10/10 (#79 US) T20 - Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9M (#42 US) Raid Schedule Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00PM - 11:00PM MST (6PM-10PM PST) (9PM-1AM EST) Raid invites start at 6:30 PM. Trash pulls generally begin shortly after. Requirements 1. 18+ years old. Our guild's average age is around 27 and most of us are working professionals. 2. We expect raiders to maintain a near perfect attendance rate. Real life does get in the way sometimes but to us this is not JUST a video game. You have a group of very real people who rely on you to be there every scheduled night. Please plan your social events outside of the 12 hours a week we raid. 3. We expect you to be a member of our guild, not just someone who shows up for raids 12 hours a week and disappears the next 4 days. We don't expect you to spend all of your time on WoW. That's not what we are about. However, checking the guild website/discord regularly is required, and we would prefer you make an effort to get to know your fellow guildies. The closer we are with each other, the better team we will be. For Additional Information Feel free to contact any of our officers via bnet/discord before applying, otherwise just app at http://indestructible-kt.com Contacts Sini: Sini#11108(battle.net)/Sini#0860(discord) - Raid Lead Emmy: Emmy#1844(battle.net)/Emmy#0591(discord) - Healing Trophy: Trophylife#1949(battle.net)/Trophy#8308(discord) - Recruiting For all sales inquiries regarding mythic, heroic, normal and keystones Roiid: Roiidplays#1793(battlenet)/roiidplays#2639(discord) Shank: Vanessa#12486(battle.net)/Vanessa#6801(discord)Sinixd61 1h
1h Blood Knight looking for nocturnal guild Im a DK BK main item lvl 877 will be over 900 item lvl today looking for a guild that does mythic and raids at or around 10:30 EST or after. I am usually not available during the day due to work if anyone is interested my tag is PAPUSMURF#1546Thuddly0 1h
1h 960 mage 2/11 Mythic LF good guild 960 mage 2/11 mythic LF guild preferably alliance but considering horde guilds as well i have logs and looking to push content can add my btag with offers dougdimadome#11661 here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/glickityxo :logs https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/glickityxo: armoryGlickityxo35 1h
1h Guild Recruitment (H) <Learning Curve> is looking for raiding tank and dps - currently 7/11 N and 2/11 H - Raid repairs/pots/flasks/feasts supplied. Raid time Friday 8 - 11 PM server Zul'jin. Come join us and make get your main or alt to its fullest potential. Discord required. Chill guild.Floski0 1h
1h Weekend Morning 1/11M LF DPS <With the Sun> Alliance Stormrage Looking for a couple rDPS and an Hpala to continue mythic progression. We raid weekend mornings and an optional farm night on Tuesday. Sat/Sun 8 - 11 AM EST Optional Tues 9 PM EST If you have any questions or would like to chat, add me Dangle#11463 Thanks!!Nicolant5 1h
1h Rivendare Guild Guild Name: Perfect Cadence; server Rivendare Casual guild; level two Looking to expand, accepting all classes and levels. Willing to help new players but also raiding and pvp. Currently local guild with all members adults with full time careers. Please contact me if interested. Diritta1 1h
1h 969 Affliction Warlock - LF Mythic Guild Hello all, I am currently 5/11M Antorus and would like a guild with at least the same progression. I have achieved CE in every raid tier this expansion and would like to continue the same. Below are my logs for your review https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/boocakee Looking to raid during the week, T/W/Th but would possibly be open to other days. If you would like to contact me, my BNET = boocakee#1134Boocakee22 1h
1h Synthesize, new 1/11M LF CE raiders We're needing to solidify our new roster now that we're done with heroic. Looking for the following: - 1 Mistweaver Monk - 1 Discipline Priest - 1 Mage (Frost/Fire) The last weekend group I built went 9/9M CE last tier, this one is new with the aim at CE as well. You can apply here (make sure to note Synthesize): http://www.synthesisguild.org/ Or you can contact me here: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord)Sìeara1 1h
2h [A] <Prevalence> 10/11H recruiting! Howdy, Prevalence is recruiting for core raid spots for Antorus! we are a laid back community looking to grow and welcome anybody who wants to part of our ranks and enjoy the community. For those who are interested in getting into raiding we offer training for those who want to get into the content but may not have a lot of experience. And for those with experience we'd love to see what you got to see if you can make it into our core raid team. We are 11/11N and are in need of solid rdps, Healers and a Tank. We offer in depth training to help you reach the next level with both output, fight knowledge and strategy. In addition we offer to assist with transferring if you end up being qualified for a core raid spot. The raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:30-9:30 CST with an additional trial /open to everyone run Fridays at the same time. If you're interested feel free to hit me up on bnet or preferably discord. And have a wonderful day! (Bnet) - Atokal#1207 (Disc) - Ato#8545Atokal28 2h
2h 970 Hpal LF Guild - Top 20US experienced Looking for tues-thurs 9-12hour raiding guild, possible mondays. Wanting to start pushing content again. Have experience with hardcore progression raiding as hpally back in cata and mop. I believe executing mechanics is more important than parses, but here is a link to mine. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/3701256 And again on another realm https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30219277 Raider.io (just recently started pushing keys a bit) https://raider.io/characters/us/exodar/Theholybamf Just trying to see what's out there. Drop a post and ill get back with yaTheholybamf32 2h
2h 966 Mage 6/11M LF 4-5:30PST Start. 96%Parse 966 Mage 6/11M LF 4-5:30PST start time. Leave times, days and Btag and I will look at logs and message if I see a fit. Currently only raiding 2days/week open to 3.Thanksgiving26 2h
2h 78 Trait 956 MM Hunter LF Mythic Riading A/H Title says it all. Just looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild Alliance or Horde. I've been cutting edge all expansion so I have quite a bit of experience. But due to my new job i had to quit because of early days I couldn't raid Late night for a little during ToS and haven't found a good Guild to raid Mythic with since. My Battle tag is Poppashot#1406 Raider.io is https://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/PoppashotPoppashot21 2h
2h 6/11 M Heals (Hpal or Disc Priest) LFG Hello, I am currently looking for opportunities to continue to progress in M Antorus. I would prefer a 12 hour schedule but I am open to 16 max if the fit is right. Preferred days would be Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sat/Sun. As the title suggests, I have both a Holy Paladin and a Disc priest that I am interested in playing that are sufficiently geared. (Pal) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/ecksoh https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27294434 (Priest) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/secksoh https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30218731 My battletag is Exo#1350 Feel free to ask me any questions. Thank youEcksoh9 2h
2h <Game Frands> Adult Gamers ✥ Sat Night Raid The Game Frands community is a tight knit group of adults (21+) all over North America, who have played various video games together for over a decade. We are made up of ex-hardcore raiders and adults with families, jobs and other responsibilities, though we are gamers at heart and enjoy challenging content together. If you want a light raid schedule (3 hrs/week), so you can still see content and enjoy some friendly competition, we could be perfect for you. * Does contain adult humor and language * We have a small raid team which covers all the necessary elements (tanks/heals/enough DPS), but we are open to just a few more bodies who want the same thing in a guild and a raid group. - Located on Zul'jin US, Horde side. ✥ Saturday nights, 9:00PM - 12:00AM, Eastern Time ✥ Personal Loot ✥ Heroic Content / Achievements Currently open to DPS: ✥ Ranged: Mages, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Boom ✥ Melee: Monk, Rogue, Warrior, Feral While we used to be a competitive, "rat race" kind of raiding force, we have hung up our hardcore pants and prefer a much shorter schedule and without the intensity of Mythic raiding. So, our primary focus is Heroic raid content, and spending our off nights in Mythic+ 5mans and dabbling in other games together still. Many of us are still active in Destiny 2, Heroes of the Storm and Overwatch. We find with variety, games stay stimulating and fun without the typical burn out. ✥ Ages 21+, pref 25+. Most of our group is 30-40 ✥ Be cool: No elitist jerk offs, attention whØres or know-it-all personalities. We're here to have a good time, while evolving our skills as a team. ✥ Evenings and Weekends are primary playtime's ✥ Well-adjusted socially: No dramatic, chaotic personalities, who talk non-stop and can't just be laid back with a group of adult geeks and gamers. ✥ Discord friendly: Absolutely have to be on Discord. You don't need to be super chatty or use voice outside of raid times, but this is how we communicate outside of game Some of our members are real life friends and family, with others knowing each other online for 5+ years. We are made up of professionals, IT junkies, graduate students, parents, long time and newbie gamers, coders, family types, bachelor types, military vets, Star Wars vs Star Trek nerds and comic book aficionados. Interested? If you have read through all of that and are still interested in learning more and joining, this is how we handle applicants now. - Add me to Discord: Rovella#1189. From there we'll have a conversation and I'll ask a few things to make sure we're a fit for what you are looking for, and visa versa.Alisyn8 2h
2h [H]<Reign> 3/11M LF DPS Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule. We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game. If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828). ...Fiolated356 2h
2h [A] Sargeras <Dinosaur Cowboys> T/TH 8/11M Dinosaur Cowboys Dinosaur Cowboys is a 2 day per week progression raiding guild on the Sargeras server. We focus on quality raiding rather than quantity. We expect our members to review mechanics and do the research needed on off days to make the most of our light schedule. As you can gather from our name we like to have fun and keep an upbeat type of atmosphere both in and out of raids while still pushing content at a reasonable pace. If you are looking for a guild with a relaxed yet successful raid environment, then Dinosaur Cowboys maybe the right fit for you. Our Raid schedule is Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-12:00 EST Our high priority recruitment needs are currently: Tanks: Healers: DPS: Boomkin Ele Shaman Even if your class is not listed here we always consider exceptional players with appropriate raid experience who are looking for a stable and fun raid environment and a lighter schedule; but still clear mythics. Please apply at: http://www.dinosaurcowboys.net If you have any questions about our guild, raid team, or anything else, please feel free to contact our recruitment officers: In-game: Thiich@Sargeras, Blakhearts@Sargeras, Uhmurrica@Sargeras Battle-tag: Oldcastle#1144, Blakhearts#1457, Uhmurrica#1231Blakhearts54 2h
2h Looking for a guild Looking for the guild i use to belong too years ago. Monochrome Night Has anyone know anyone from that guild?Raynebow1 2h
2h <GiD> 8/9M 5/11M 2 DAY LF ONE MAGE <Going in Dryer> is back in action after a long hiatus in Warlords of Draenor. New name, new leadership, new server. A large portion of our raiders have been playing together since TBC and we pride ourselves on one thing: We love the people we play with. We don't expect you to log on every night because you have to raid, we want you to log on because you can't wait to play with us. We are currently recruiting for our core Mythic raiding group: ONE AMAZING MAGE Please feel free to apply even if your class/spec isn't specified! Raid Schedule: <Going in Dryer> raids Sunday and Monday from 5pm-8pm Pacific Time (8pm-11pm Eastern Time). Since <Going in Dryer> runs an extremely limited schedule, it is important that all members be available for these raid times. If you must miss a raid, you are expected to post in our #MIA channel on discord or our website. Repeated failure to provide notice will be subject to potential loss of raid spot and removal from guild. Application Procedure: After an application has been posted, expect an initial response within a few days. This may take longer depending on timing. Keep in mind that your written application is our first impression of you. The interest that you display there will carry through to your potential trial run and beyond. <Going in Dryer> Expectations: As an applicant, you are expected to maintain a 95% attendance during your trial period (usually 2-5 weeks). We will invest in you as much as you invest in us. Players that evidently are not making the guild their prime concern in-game will be treated reciprocally. The other members of the guild have the courtesy to put their full effort into the guild's success; the same is expected of you. Loot: Loot is handled via a loot council. Loot will be awards based on the largest boost to the raid as a whole. Complaining over loot will be met with swift termination from the guild. If you show up and raid and follow your assignments, you will be receiving loot. For any questions, please contact me at: Battletag: Sippycup#1635 , Kuako#1110 Discord: Sippycup#5373 , Kuako#6058 Please apply at: https://goingindryer.xyz/ Thank you, I look forward to speaking with you shortly.Sippycupz241 2h
2h [H] WrA <Ironic Cerberus> Hello fellow players! Myself and two others are in the process of creating a casual-social guild with an emphasis on leveling without heirlooms when in guild groups. What with the new leveling system in place, we thought it would be nice to "start from scratch" so to speak and work through the content one quest and/or dungeon at a time. It will not be a REQUIREMENT to go without heirlooms but it is very highly encouraged especially when participating in a guild quest/dungeon run. We want to be on the same footing with everyone else. It's still in the building process, however we have a pretty good start! It has a tentative name of <Ironic Cerberus> and is housed on the Horde side of WrA (Wyrmrest Accord for those who dont speak shorthand.) If this is something you may be interested in, please join us on our Discord and be welcome! Our Major Plans include: -Social aspect, don't be shy! -Casual gamers, whether that's weekends only or certain hours etc. -EST based -NO Heirlooms -Old Content enjoyment, take your time playstyle. -Possibly RP (since it IS an RP server) -Old Content Raids/Dungeons at the appropriate levels. (XP Pause!) -Monthly Guild Events, participation not required but encouraged! -Learn Your Class dungeons runs! and more...! Interested? Our Discord is at: discord.gg/k7qVZbSYunkadia3 2h
2h [A]<Storm> Sargeras 5/11M 7/9M LF Heals / DPS <Storm> 5/11M 7/9M is currently recruiting an additional healer to our roster. <Storm> is a legacy guild on Sargeras, formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, we've consistently held top positions on Gilneas throughout its history. We later relocated to Sargeras in search of additional talent. Our main raid days are Tues, Wed, Thurs from 7p-10p server (CST). Mondays are 7p-10p server but are optional. Our guild progression is below: Antorus the Burning Throne - 5/11M 11/11H Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M Nighthold - 10/10M (CE) Trial of Valor - 2/3M Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE) -- Recruitment Needs: Tanks - CLOSED Healers - Resto Druid / MW Monk Melee DPS - Exceptional Applicants / Rogue / DK Ranged DPS - Exceptional applicants / Shadow Priest / Mage / Warlock / Balance We use RC LootCoucil consisting of all officers / role leads as well as 1-2 rotating raid members per week to distribute loot. We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild. Several of our raid members are more mature and have jobs, families and real life to sometimes attend to. Our average age is 20s - 30s range. We have also have a laid back raiding atmosphere but still like to get content cleared so we expect prior preparation and quick adjustments to any mistakes being made on encounters. Other requirements: Must be at least 18 years of age. Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone if necessary. Willing to take constructive criticism and correct mistakes within a couple pulls. Come to raid with a positive attitude and willingness to be engaged with the group. Able to attend 80% of the raids per month. -- Our application (required by anyone interested in joining) can be found at this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-9IfLqkCOQmBg3Z7SOCCCqyg6ZCzthoALXvDo_W-G4WaJLA/viewform Please fill out an application and then contact me directly via battle tag by adding Rynzler#11268. You can also reach me via discord direct message by adding Rynzler#2573. You may also add Phineas#1671 to btag as well.Rynz31 2h
2h 1/11M 966 Tank DH Looking for guild Hey everyone. I am looking for a new guild to call home. My current one raids a bit too late for my work schedule. You may be wondering what I might be looking for. Well wonder no more. What I am looking for: - Weekday raiding. Weekends are difficult for me. - Around 7pm+ EST time. - Social environment - As little drama as possible (no such thing as zero drama, doesn't exist) Let me know if anyone is interested =)Grumvoid10 2h
2h 1/11M 7yr guild LFM for raiding/m+ ... Looking for a serious raiding team that truly values your happiness? We may be the home for you! ▬▬▬ About Us TM is a PvE-oriented guild with a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere and a friendly, mature community. Prior to WoD, we've focused primarily on 10m raiding & fielded multiple teams for years. We are now oriented towards Mythic (20m) raiding. Off-night activities include: M+, BGs, achv/mog/pet runs, LFR, & more. We also play together outside of WoW -- D3 (ask about our clan), Steam, Hearthstone, Overwatch, mobile games, etc -- and offer social events like our yearly Secret Santa (in-game & IRL) and a guild fantasy football league! We have been an active guild on the server for 7 years under the same caring, experienced leadership. Although we push to finish the latest content & appreciate server competition, we feel having a good time with each other is of utmost importance. As laid-back adults with busy schedules during the day, we look forward to both pleasant and efficient groups. ▬▬▬ Schedule ... Please note that for core spots we expect high attendance on all 3 main nights and ask our raiders to be logged in at least 10 min before. *We occasionally clear Normals on Fridays at the same time while there's still a need for it, which is subject to change in the future.. ▬▬▬ Recruitment Criteria As a well-established, tight-knit community, we're recruiting for long-term core spots. That said, we welcome casuals & part-time raiders (ie rotating work schedules) too. The ideal recruit: 18+ required, 21+ preferred Respectful, friendly, & mature Continuously works on improving gear & performance Able to give advance notice of availability Understands his/her class well & keeps up with changes If a hybrid class, maintains a DPS set & is comfortable using it when needed Shares our goal of enjoyable progression Comfortable with constructive criticism/feedback Please note that for immediate Mythic raid positions we would prefer Mythic (or pre-6.0 Heroic) experienced players. Normal/Heroic spots are open for those less experienced and/or more casual. ♦Recruitment for Legion is open to ALL classes!♦ However, we are most interested in the following: Mythic Team rDPS: hunter / balance > shadow / elemental > others HEALS: monk / priest > others mDPS: DK / warrior > feral / enhance TANK (preferred as OS): war / DK > others Updated 12/08. We encourage you to apply regardless of current class needs. Skill and personality are more important to us than what color your name is in chat. If we're a good fit, we'll make it work! ▬▬▬ Contact Info & Where To Apply Officers: Critolis, Ripndip, Slagrazor For more details or to apply, visit us at http://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment For any questions, feel free to whisper any of us listed above or /who and ask for an officer. Battletag info available upon request. For quicker responses outside of WoW, please send PMs on our website or e-mails to metalocaguild@gmail.com. Replies here will be checked regularly as well. If you prefer to leave us your btag privately, click on Contact Us on our website and leave us your info there. Alternatively, we could have an officer be available to chat live via Enjin or Google Hangouts. Our GM's Discord info is Crit#2960. Disclaimer TM has been a successful guild for years because we're friends as well as teammates. If you're not willing to take both the ups and downs together (including the wipe-a-thons of new bosses) or if you are only here for the professor plums and not the camaraderie, please don't waste your time or ours. We're in it for the long run, and you should be too! ...Ripndip315 2h
2h [H] OMS | Weekend Raid | 1/11 M Recruiting! One Mist Silver Our guild of adult raiders was founded at the end of the MOP expansion and has raided continuously until present. Our purpose is to provide a long term framework for fostering growth as a competitive player while still maintaining a fun and social environment. Our Vision We believe that Mythic content can be cleared in the current patch without raiding 20 hours a week. After our holiday break, we are currently looking to start Mythic Antorus. Guild Info RCLootCouncil is used for loot distribution. Rare raid drops such as mounts and pets are shared among everyone using our custom reward system. We provide cauldrons and enchants for regular raiders and expect raiders to provide their own dps potions. Guild repairs are provided for those who are invested in the guild. There is also an optional raid held most Friday evenings at 730pm AEST GMT +10 which is usually a Heroic Antorus run. We consider it to be a good chance to socialize, get some nice loot and familiarize yourself with progression content before entering the main raid. We also have a very active Mythic+ environment with many players completing a 15+ each week. These groups are held almost all hours of the day or night. Raid Schedule Saturday Morning: 730am - 11am AEST GMT +10 Sunday Morning: 730am - 11am AEST GMT +10 Current progression NH: 10/10H - 6/10M EN: 7/7M ToV: 3/3H ToS: 9/9H - 5/9 M Antorus: 11/11 H - 1/11 M Currently recruiting ANY R DPS, Healers. ANY EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WILL BE CONSIDERED! If you're interested in learning more about our guild, please contact: Draethz187#1326 or Nihilius#1485Nihilüs18 2h
2h [H] 5/11M 967 boomy and 960 Hpally LF Guild Hi everyone, 967 boomy and 960 hpally looking for mythic guild. Both are currently at 5/11M with 2% wipe on Imonar. We can do 2 days between Tuesday and Thursday and raid times can be from 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST, just no later than 11pm. HORDE only please :) If interested leave your info here and we will contact you, thanks!Saelbria4 2h
2h DMATB 6/11M (Thrall) Rec RDPS! <Dirty Mike and the Boyz> 6/11M ToS Thrall <Dirty Mike and the Boyz> is a tight knit group of players who have been raiding together for 4 expansions while downing bosses at a steady pace. We want all members to be able to enjoy their time in the guild. Current recruitment needs: Ranged: Mages Affliction Warlock Balance Druid, OS Heals would be a plus Shadow Priest, OS Heals would be a plus Loot: We distribute loot by an officer led loot council with the guild's ability to progress in mind. Raid Times - Sun/Tues/Thurs 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST Please contact me at my Battle Tag Nioen#1176 for any questions you have.Nioen125 2h
2h 962 ret lf guild lf for raiding guild pref doing mythic content but i will look at all offers. logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/28067791Galderos19 2h
3h Raiding Rainbows LF RDPS Heals Raiding Rainbows Illidan Sun-Thursday 730-11cst Current progress 9/9M We are currently looking for strong dps and 1 healer. However, we encourage any motivated players to apply. Ranged Boomkin Lock Hunter Shadow Ele Healer H Pally Disc/holy R Shammy Lite#1428 Add me for any questions, and a full rundown of the guild. https://www.raidingrainbow.com/forums/index.php https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Raiding+RainbowsNallbear33 3h
3h <Unintended>4/11M LF Ranged Dps <Unintended> on Stormrage US is a progression focused guild built around the concepts of killing new and challenging content while having a good time. We are currently recruiting DPS and a healer for our push into Antorus. --- About us. We are ex-mythic raiders looking to get back into the raid scene with the help of everyone. The guild was formed just before the release of Tomb of Sargeras. With only a skeleton crew at first, we managed to clear through normal Tomb and make our way into heroic. As our numbers have grown, our success has also grown. We are now 5/9M ToS and 11/11H(4/11M) Antorus. Since we raid on a casual schedule, we remain very competitive with our progression. In order to accomplish this, we expect a very high level of performance and preparation. Players are expected to research and learn fights beforehand, analyze logs, improve, and adapt. --- Raiding schedule: Tuesday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST) Thursday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST) Sunday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST) --- Loot: Loot is distributed via RC Loot Council. In our collective experience, loot council is the most efficient and fair loot system. We will hand out the loot in whatever manner we feel will benefit the guild most. This means that we may funnel gear to tanks and healers first. We may also rush set bonuses to certain classes first. Generally speaking, loot is prioritized to the biggest upgrade; however, this is not always the case. We take attendance, attitude, and performance into consideration as well. Raids: There are some Requirements to raid with us things that we are looking for: - Artifact Rank 70 - Average Item Level Equipped over 920 - Willingness to learn and improve/Take constructive critism - Good raid attendance above 80% - Laid back attitude / able to handle banter - Add-ons: DBM, RCLootCouncil, Angry Assignments --- If you would like to apply to the guild, please apply at https://unintended-stormrage.enjin.com/ or add an officer and we can talk Candy#12695 -Raid Leader/Guild master Seal#11917-Officer Viradyn#1367-Recruitment Officer Bonesaw#1766-Recruitment officer --- If you have any kinds of questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me here in this thread - I'd be glad to help you out! Thank you for reading and have a nice day.Cáñdy31 3h
3h 2/11M <Deviancy> LF Exceptional Ranged DPS! Guild: Deviancy – Alliance Server: Stormrage – Normal Days and Hours: Tuesday/Sunday/Monday 8:30-1130 EST / 7:30-10:30 CST / 6:30-9:30 MST / 5:30-8:30 PST Progression: 5/10M NH 9/9H ToS 6/9M ToS 11/11 N/H Antorus 2/11M Antorous Who Are We: Deviancy was an established guild on the Argent Dawn server that moved to Stormrage for the TOS Tier. Many of the core members started together during BC and have continued to raid together off and on throughout the years. Our Discord chat is lively with various topics from theorycrafting to topics appropriate for our name. We have pushed progression throughout the expansion and are looking to add more solid and committed raiders to our roster to continue our push through Mythic content. We are a tight knit group that enjoys poking fun at each other while doing mythic+ as well as other games such as Hearthstone and Overwatch. Raids are a fun and relatively laid back during trash and farm content but very serious and methodical when pushing progression fights. For previous progression please see: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/argent-dawn/Bacon Loot: We use a loot council system, assigning gear according to greatest need. Loot is given the following priority for progression raids is roughly as follows: DPS > Tanks > Heals. Applicant requirements: • A minimum of 80% attendance to stay on the active raid roster. • Logs of your previous raid experience, preferrably from the most current Tier. • A functioning headset with mic. (You may remain silent until it becomes necessary for you to call out over Discord as mechanics require). • A viable off-spec is a great bonus. • With this tier we will require that all applicants have Concordance of the Legionfall. Guild Recruitment Needs: High: Warlock Mage Hunter Death Knight Medium: Elemental Shaman Enhancement Shaman Rogue Closed: paladins That being said, any exceptional player regardless of class/role will be given due consideration. For off server exemplary applicants, we also do provide paid Character Transfers. If you are interested or have any questions you may message any of the following officers or myself: • Daerrus - Noise#1913 • Còrgen - Corgen#1742 • Desanne - kalzaar#1453 • Triadge - Triadge#1814Triadge15 3h