Guild Recruitment

1h 937 WW Monk Hello, 937 WW Monk Looking for a progression raiding guild for Antorus. Ive done the entire raid on normals and have done 3 bosses on heroic. I would like to have a guild that is about at the same level of progression that iam on. Any Raid time is fine by me I'm pretty flexible with the times. Don't Mind transferring to horde if i need to. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/xaccur BTAG = Xevach#11465 Thank you for your time.Xaccur11 1h
1h [A]<Ok Who Pulled> 8/11H T-W-TH 0900-1159Pst <Ok Who Pulled> is a newly formed raiding guild looking to expand to get back into mythic raiding. During progression we will be raiding THREE nights a week from 0900-1159pm server, more if needed but unlikely. Currently we are 8/11H. We are a raiding guild that aims to get cutting edge every tier. Position in raiding team will be subject to performance taking into account normal things like gear, bad latency and even bad pulls. We are not !@#$%^-s looking to push world first but would like that our time spent raiding be something meaningful and full of progress , if certain people happen to be a detriment than they will be approached to see if the issue can be corrected if said venture proves to long or unfruitful than we will be looking to fill that slot with another better performing player. We are looking for 2 DPS prefer ranged: Boomkin Demon Hunter Rogue Warlock Mage Also looking for 1 Healers, with a DPS OS, prefer: MW Monk Resto Druid Please contact slikvik#1128 for more info, thanks.Bénji1 1h
1h 6/11H 7yr guild LFM for raiding/m+ ... Looking for a serious raiding team that truly values your happiness? We may be the home for you! ▬▬▬ About Us TM is a PvE-oriented guild with a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere and a friendly, mature community. Prior to WoD, we've focused primarily on 10m raiding & fielded multiple teams for years. We are now oriented towards Mythic (20m) raiding. Off-night activities include: M+, BGs, achv/mog/pet runs, LFR, & more. We also play together outside of WoW -- D3 (ask about our clan), Steam, Hearthstone, Overwatch, mobile games, etc -- and offer social events like our yearly Secret Santa (in-game & IRL) and a guild fantasy football league! We have been an active guild on the server for 7 years under the same caring, experienced leadership. Although we push to finish the latest content & appreciate server competition, we feel having a good time with each other is of utmost importance. As laid-back adults with busy schedules during the day, we look forward to both pleasant and efficient groups. ▬▬▬ Schedule ... Please note that for core spots we expect high attendance on all 3 main nights and ask our raiders to be logged in at least 10 min before. *We occasionally clear Normals on Fridays at the same time while there's still a need for it, which is subject to change in the future.. ▬▬▬ Recruitment Criteria As a well-established, tight-knit community, we're recruiting for long-term core spots. That said, we welcome casuals & part-time raiders (ie rotating work schedules) too. The ideal recruit: 18+ required, 21+ preferred Respectful, friendly, & mature Continuously works on improving gear & performance Able to give advance notice of availability Understands his/her class well & keeps up with changes If a hybrid class, maintains a DPS set & is comfortable using it when needed Shares our goal of enjoyable progression Comfortable with constructive criticism/feedback Please note that for immediate Mythic raid positions we would prefer Mythic (or pre-6.0 Heroic) experienced players. Normal/Heroic spots are open for those less experienced and/or more casual. ♦Recruitment for Legion is open to ALL classes!♦ However, we are most interested in the following: Mythic Team rDPS: hunter / balance > shadow / elemental > others HEALS: monk / priest > others mDPS: DK / warrior > feral / enhance TANK (preferred as OS): war / DK > others Updated 12/08. We encourage you to apply regardless of current class needs. Skill and personality are more important to us than what color your name is in chat. If we're a good fit, we'll make it work! ▬▬▬ Contact Info & Where To Apply Officers: Critolis, Ripndip, Slagrazor For more details or to apply, visit us at http://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment For any questions, feel free to whisper any of us listed above or /who and ask for an officer. Battletag info available upon request. For quicker responses outside of WoW, please send PMs on our website or e-mails to metalocaguild@gmail.com. Replies here will be checked regularly as well. If you prefer to leave us your btag privately, click on Contact Us on our website and leave us your info there. Alternatively, we could have an officer be available to chat live via Enjin or Google Hangouts. Our GM's Discord info is Crit#2960. Disclaimer TM has been a successful guild for years because we're friends as well as teammates. If you're not willing to take both the ups and downs together (including the wipe-a-thons of new bosses) or if you are only here for the professor plums and not the camaraderie, please don't waste your time or ours. We're in it for the long run, and you should be too! ...Ripndip53 1h
1h Looking for Raiding Guild on Area-52 945 Prot Warrior or 945 Outlaw Rogue (if no available tank position), 943 Holy Pally, 936 BM Hunter, 940 Affliction Lock Looking for Raiding Guild on Area-52. We have all Full Cleared Normal Antorus and 3/11 H. We are looking for a Guild with better Raid times then our current one. Hope to hear from you guys. Btag is Trackandkill#1611 or discord Trackandkill #4815Boomhower3 1h
1h 911 MM/BM Hunter Hey guys, 1. Times available & time zone: I'm available any day of the week as long as it's after 8pm EST. I usually don't get off of work until around 8, so 9pm EST (6PM PST) is like the sweet spot for me. I could possibly alter my work schedule to fit a different time but would rather not if it isn't necessary. 2. Server preference: Any really. My main server is Zul'jin but I'm open to transferring anywhere. 3. Faction preference: Horde (I might be open to Alliance) 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore or even casual. Looking for somewhere that's clearing Heroic and pushing Mythics every tier! Honestly as long as your guild can have fun and make some solid progress, you're good in my book! 5. Current progression/experience: I've been raiding ever since Kara came out back in BC as a Holy Paladin, with my Hunter on the side. I've raided everything up until halfway through M NH (Thanks Krosus) and my guild got extremely burnt out. I have not raided ToS (outside of LFR anyway) but I'm absolutely dying to get into Antorus. Fully cleared M EN when it was current. I have an extensive raiding history and would love to elaborate further in a message! 6. Recent logs (if available): N/A currently. I feel like making a log out of an LFR boss fight is kinda cheating. 7. Contact info: Please feel free to send me an in-game tell or mail, or add my battletag: Siren#11928. You can also send an email to: annaonzj@gmail.com 8. Anything else: I've been raiding for something like 10 years now, so I absolutely have the experience. I do my best to research my class and the content we are on so I can perform to the best of my ability every week! I really love to have fun and make friends while raiding, so if you guild is social and active outside of raid nights, you sound like the guild for me! Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you have.Annatheria12 1h
1h Mediocre shadow priest LF guild LF guild 2-3 nights a week, pref 10- onward est . will make a consideration if its the right guild for 9-onward. Btag: Cruci#1823 leave details below, thanks.Crucifyx6 1h
1h <Ordo Pars Temulentus> is Recruiting! We're a laid-back group of working adults looking for more like-minded people to join our guild / raid team on Turalyon. So far, we've managed to clear 6/11 N and 3/11 H Antorus. We raid Wednesday from 7-9 EST and Friday from 7-10 EST (sometimes weekends if there is interest). We need all roles, and are willing to help new players. Contacts: MangledOne#1485 (me) Anathema#1334 (GM) Looking forward to hearing from you, Thanks!Racharrg0 1h
1h 939 AffLock Looking for Guild Affliction lock looking for guild. Switched mains after taking a break and coming back mid ToS. 9/9H ToS and 11/11N Antorus. I am looking for a heroic home if possible. I am open to server transfer Horde only. Thank youCarnevil27 1h
1h [A] TBMJ-Sargeras | 1700+ Discord Members Guild: The Bad Mama Jamas Realm: Sargeras Region: US-NA Community Website: http://www.pixelpubgaming.com/ Looking for Clan Page: https://lookingforclan.com/clans/bad-mama-jamas “On the frontlines of the war, on the battlefields for our homeland, we are The Bad Mama Jamas.” Looking for players ready to tackle current content and preparing for the new expansion “Battle for Azeroth”! About Us: The Bad Mama Jamas strives to provide a rewarding and fun experience in WoW. WoW is best played with gamers that respect and help one another, this is the cornerstone of our guild. When players are respectful, helpful and have a common goal, great things can be achieved. Whether that goal is to complete the latest raid, or dominate in pvp, we got it. All players are welcome into the guild! When joining The Bad Mama Jamas, you will also be joining many more gamers on our Discord server. This opens opportunities to meet and play with new gamers! We have WoW veterans that have completed all the previous content and are ready to lead new players in the raids, mythic plus dungeons and battlegrounds! We also have a great team of moderators and event leaders to make your experience in WoW better. The Bad Mama Jamas is not only a WoW guild, but a gaming community. We love WoW but we also enjoy other games and game types (MOBAs, RPGs, FPS Games, Card Games, etc). We encourage our guild members not only to play WoW together, but play the games you love, meet new people and be a part of a great community of gamers. How to Contact Us: Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/uw3PMqV and DM me @Blazerz#3955Blázerz0 1h
1h Resto Druid ilvl 933/ Affl Lock ilvl 924 1. Times available & time zone: 5 - 930 PST (weekdays and Sunday), Anytime (Sat/Sun) 2. Server preference: US - Any 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: 6/9 pugs in normal. !@#$ luck with groups. The reason I'm here lol 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: Undoubted#1831 8. Anything else: Looking to get back into the game. Been around off and on since vanilla.Tunara0 1h
1h [H] [2/11M] <Really Bad Players> Seeking All <Really Bad Players> is a longstanding, semi-hardcore guild on Blackrock seeking dedicated raiders to bolster our roster for Antorus. We are a group of players who have retired from the hardcore 4-night raiding schedule and instead channel our efforts into only two nights. We seek players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of a family. The difficulty of balancing time between real life and WoW is what brought us together on a short raiding schedule. Despite this, you'll find many of our raiders running mythic+ all day long, pushing arena rating, or leveling alts for our occasional alt runs. Since we raid only two nights a week for eight hours total, we insist on high attendance (90% or better) from all of our raiders barring real life situations. We will never add another mandatory raid night. Many of our raiders already get sh!t from their wives about playing too much, and have no desire to add to that pain. About Us US - Horde - Blackrock Raids Sunday & Monday from 7:00 - 11:00 PM PST [7/7M EN] [3/3M ToV] [10/10M NH] [8/9M ToS] [2/11M ABT] Loot Council Discord Voice Recruitment Goals Our primary recruitment goals are core positions for a restoration shaman and restoration druid, and exceptional DPS. If you have a question about our recruitment goals you can contact us or visit our website to see our logs and current roster. Excellent players should always apply as our raid spots are based on player performance. Our composition is currently melee heavy, so ranged raid spots will be easier to compete for. Website http://www.reallybadplayers.com Contact Us Solemnity#1999 (Healing Officer)Duckie45 1h
1h Prot Pally and Resto Druid My buddy and I are looking for a guild for antorus progression. Right now the characters we want to play aren't quite Mythic ready, however we would love to trial for a mythic group once we get our ilvls up and have proper legendaries. I prefer Prot paladin, however if absolutely needed I can DPS; and he prefers Resto. We both have experience in mythic content, and heroic content pre MoP. Right now all we are looking for is a guild to run normal and Heroic Antorus, and to help farm mythic+ to gear these characters. We are not looking for a Heroic Progression group. We want to gear up in normal and heroic, and jump into a Mythic group. We come prepared with food, flasks and pots; and punctuality is priority. Availability: Every day, Would prefer to end before 3am ESTDargadin10 1h
1h [A] <Pinnacle> AeriePeak 2/11M LFM AtBT Pinnacle on Aerie Peak alliance is currently recruiting core spots on our raid team to clear Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne. About Us: We're a guild that values commitment from our members for steady progression through content. Outside of raid we have a very healthy guild life, members are always active in Mythic+ and Discord. Current Legion Progression: T21: 2/11 Mythic Antorus 11/11 Heroic Antorus T20: 6/9 Mythic ToS T19: 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV 9/10 Mythic NH Current needs: - 1-2 Melee DPS - Ranged DPS Please feel free to apply even if your class/role isn't listed! Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday/Monday 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST (5:00PM - 8:00PM Realm/PST) Currently also having an optional Normal Antorus on Fridays at 8:00PM EST/5:00PM Realm/PST, times are subject to change. Expectation: Our expectation are pretty standard to anyone familiar with progression guilds. - Attendance for at least 90% of the raids is required. - Raiders come to raid each night prepared to play for the entire session, we take breaks if needed. - In depth knowledge on your class, role, and fights. - Not afraid to ask questions about anything uncertain. - Have a positive outlook on raiding, don't become tilted by wipes, no toxicity towards other members. Loot System: We currently run a Loot Council system using the addon RCLootCouncil. Our LC is very transparent with the raid team to insure decisions made benefit the group as a whole. We allow access to the voice channel for listening (voice active only for LC members) and we offer 1 person from the raid team each week to participate on the Loot Council on a first-come first-serve basis. Our LC members have been activity participating in an LC for years. Trial period: Our trial period is pretty laid back. Players who make a good fit for our team show consistency with attendance and enthusiasm for progression/personal improvement. Typical trial period lasts 2 weeks. If you feel like our guild would be a good fit, then please apply at https://goo.gl/forms/0EPouMZ13G2QfSAS2 Discord: https://discord.gg/GyEZ997 Contact for any additional questions: BT for Tachi (Recruitment) - Simplicityy#1646 BT for Alpaca (Recruitment) - nibrca#1645 BT for Minttea (Recruitment) - vanity#1426 BT for Toastyhealz (Raid Leader/GM) - Demontoast#1636Tächibana36 1h
1h AffLock/MutRogue LF H Raiding Guild Class/Specs: Aff Lock (Choronzon-Doomhammer) or Mut Rogue (Lesud-Doomhammer) - logs are online for your review. My main is the lock but I've also raided and done well on the rogue (purple in normal) with the JV squad WoW/Raid Exp: some WoD, Legion AOTC (EN, ToV, NH and ToS on Lock) I've been playing WoW since vanilla with a break during Cata/MoP - didn't realize how fun raiding was until I joined a raiding guild Days: Any Times: 6PM or 7PM, Pacific - two hours weekdays and/or three hours Fri - Sun Comms: Discord or Vent (prefer Discord) Faction: Horde (faction change? maybe, but I have 11 alts at 110 and all are horde) Server: Doomhammer/Baelgun - will move servers if it's a good fit Availability: ideally, after Dec 17th as I have to attend some RL holiday functions. Morevoer, I need time to get my gear upto speed as I haven't played in over a month. Hello - After n/h raiding four days a week on two toons through most of Legion along with the AP grind plus 11 alts to 110, I bit off more than I could chew; I took some time off from WoW towards the end of ToS. I've been playing a few other games (ESO and D2) but nothing holds my attention for very long. Anyways, my guild rebuilt its raiding team while I was away and so I'm looking for a new guild. Ideally, I'm looking for a raid team with AoTC as the main goal and dabbling in mythic. More importantly, an active guild with little to no drama in a respectful mature envoronment would be great. Me: What I bring to the raid table - an older gamer who shows up early with flasks/runes/enchanted/gemmed/updated addons, speaks up when I have to - more importantly, is quiet when i have to be, great at following instructions (former jarhead). Three hours of raiding at one sitting is my max these days - any more than that is just too much... :-) Again, I would need at least a few days to get my gear / artifact(s) up to speed. Thank you for your consideration.Lesud13 1h
1h 953 MW LF non flake guild Last 2 guilds to tell me they need a healer and I waited for reset to trial with, ended up giving me the "its not you its me" speech tuesday before I was ready to raid, about how a healer suddenly came back to the game. LF weekend late night guild or mon/tues/wed preferably, or any other 2 day combination. 2/11M +Thedreamerx9 1h
1h 935 Lock looking for raiding guild Like the title says I am looking for a guild. I was on a sabbatical for a bit due to work and school never had much time for raiding but now back and ready roll. I am 11/11N AtBT, 1/11H AtBT. Looking preferably for a Alliance side guild but no opposed to horde, Time frame for raids would be ideal around 6-10 Saskatchewan time zone (That's right the province I live in has it's own time zone).Epsom23 1h
1h 931 Windwalker Monk LF Raiding Guild Hello friends and thanks for taking the time to read this. My name is Albbie and I am looking for a new home. I have been raiding on and off since Ulduar. Recently I raided Mythic Emerald Nightmare, Heroic Trial, Heroic Nighthold as well as Heroic and Mythic Tomb ( the last one on my mage.) I am looking to raid a couple of progression nights per week, not looking for a super intense guild, been there than that, I just can't afford the time now days. I stay caught up with my class and I also like to sim my character. On a personal note, I am married and have a wonderful baby girl who is about to turn one. If you have any questions please let me know here or on BT albertunes#1855 Here's a link to my mage's armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/hyog%C3%A4 Thanks again and happy hunting!Brewdancer10 1h
1h [A] <Friend Zone> 9/9M CE, 5/11M 10.5hr Hello! Thank you for your interest in <Friend Zone>. We are currently looking to recruit skilled players for our raiding core and will consider all specs and classes. About Us We’ve been raiding as a guild for nearly 5 years. We have a long history of being the best guild on the server and strive to improve ourselves everyday. We pride ourselves in keeping a calm and enjoyable raid environment while staying competitive throughout new content. We are also a tight knit group of friends that often do M+, hang out in Discord, and even meet each year at Blizzcon. General Information Faction - Alliance Raid Size - 20 man Raid Days - Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday Raid Times - 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST / 7:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. MST / 9:30 p.m. to 1:00 am EST (10.5 hours/week) Website - www.friendzoneguild.enjin.com Tier 21 - 5/11 Mythic Antorus Tier 20 - 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras US 156th Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic NH US 118th Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel US 169th Tier 17 - 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry, 7/7 Mythic Highmaul US 146th Tier 16 - 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar US 56th Tier 15 - 13/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder US 69th Loot Distribution We run a "Loot Council" distribution style system which employs 3 variables that ultimately lead to a decision on what raider receives the desired gear. The 3 variables we've employed are an upgrade check which tells us who is the person who will receive the biggest upgrade from the item, we then weigh in attendance of the raider along with how long they've been part of the team, and finally we consider performance. We believe that showing up every day shouldn't be the sole reason you get loot. Players should always be rewarded for excelling at their class and/or overall performance. Qualifying Characteristics As a player: We are looking for extremely talented individuals who know their class inside and out. If you play a class that can tank/heal/DPS, we expect knowledge in at least 2 of those roles. Hybrids who can demonstrate a high level of proficiency with two specs will be of highest consideration. If you are a strict DPS class, you are required to know all specs your class offers as some specs offer higher DPS in different fights. Attendance We need people who can commit 3 nights, 10.5 hours total per raid week. If your work/school/personal schedule is or may be a conflict in the nearing future, please do not seek a trial position. We do not raid on major holidays and are understanding of extraneous circumstances, however, these should be far and few. Trial Process Trial membership is obtained by applying at our forums, followed by undergoing an interview. If this interview proves you to be a potential asset to the raiding team, a follow up interview may be required with the raid leader or other officers. If the candidate is in accord with all requirements, we will offer a trial position. Trials will be subject to constant rotations in and out of the raid and generally will have limited loot access until they've made it successfully to raider status. Trial period consists of 2 weeks and 100% attendance is required. For more information, or inquiries about joining us as a trial please reach out to one of the following officers: Contact Selbink : Selbink#1837 Eycel : Eycel#1497Selbink389 1h
1h [A]Returning player looking for N/H guild Hello all! I'm a returning player looking for a guild to raid Normal and Heroic ABT with. -All classes at 110. -preferred classes are mage(926)/boomkin(903)/Ele Shaman(910ish?) -may change class depending on what the guild needs. Looking for a friendly 2 nights a week guild that does things outside of raiding together as well such as Mythic+/Alt raids or PvP. Btag is Sybald#1178Sybalicshift10 1h
1h Resto shaman(947) and Holy priest(951) LFG Both of us are looking for a guild that is farming Antorus Heroic and progressing in mythic. Our progress is 11/11N and 8/11H. Horde-US-Illidan.Shamndra6 1h
1h ⚔️ [H]<The Early Shift>[2/11M-ABT] Midday! ⚔️ [H]<The Early Shift> [ 2/11M-ABT | 11/11H-ABT | 7/9M-ToS | 8/10M-NH | 3/3M-ToV | 7/7M-EN] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild Now recruiting for a 2nd raid team <The Late Shift> US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde About TES: The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience. What you can expect from us as a guild: - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up. - A sense of community and direction. - Communication. What we expect from our trials: - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community. - 100% attendance during 2 week trial. - The drive to improve personal play. Group A - The Early Shift - 7/11H-ABT 6 hr/wk Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST Group B - The Late Shift [New Raiding Team] - 3/11H-ABT 6 hr/wk Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST What we're looking for: We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand: Group A: - Havoc Demon Hunter - Balance Druid - Mistweaver/Windwalker Monk - Retribution Paladin - Discipline/Shadow Priest - Elemental/Enhancement Shaman - Hunter (Any Spec) - Mage (Any Spec) - Rogue (Any Spec) Group B: Currently open recruitment for core raid (All classes and roles) Open to a merge, group of friends more then welcome. Extra: Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such. How to apply: If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997 We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!Leafittomeh3 1h
1h [H] Enh LF PST heroic/mythic guild Hello! I'm currently looking for a new Horde guild to call home. I have experience raiding Heroic/Mythic from Wrath through WoD, but Legion is the first expansion where I haven't been part of a raid team. I'd like to get back into it but my hours and expectations have made it difficult to find a good fit. AVAILABLE HOURS These are the earliest hours I can commit to. Later is better: Mon/Tue/Wed/Fri : After 7PM PST Thu : After 9 PM PST Sat/Sun : All day (still prefer evening) STIPULATIONS (as if my hours aren't limiting enough...) Horde only. I love Alliance too but this is my main and she's staying orc. Discord. Can't justify DLing Vent/TS3/Mumble again. I curse a lot and appreciate adult humor, but I don't tolerate slurs and hateful or deliberately offensive/edgy "jokes". Ish ain't cute. Ultimately I'm looking to find an active, chill group of friends to enjoy the remainder of Legion and begin BfA with.Nakhara0 1h
1h LF Weekend Raid guild Preferably on a high pop server. 8pm EST start timesAkishmi9 1h
1h [A] LFM 21+ Who need Home - Heroic Guild Guild : <Miscalculation> Sever: Kel-Thuzad This is a guild for everyone vets and new players please take the time to read through. About us: We are a guild made up primarily of about 10 people who enjoy wow extensively. Most of us have had an open active account since vanilla! We play other games together as well and are really looking forward to playing classic again! All of us are older and have jobs / kids / things to do etc and really try to play games as much as possible. What I am looking for: I am looking for players to build a community with a place where you can log on and enjoy more than just 2 raids a week. While it would be awesome if you can raid it will not be required ( unless you make the commitment ) I am working extremely hard to create this guild and build it from the ground up. This will take some time, therefore patience from members will be needed. - Please be 21+ - Be able to take jokes have fun - Have discord (friends welcome) Raid times & Progression are as follows: Sunday & Wednesday: 9:30pm EST - 12am EST Current Progression: 9/9H Tomb - 11/11N Antorus - 2/11H Antorus **While we are perfectly happy doing just heroic right now we are not opposed to doing mythics if we get the numbers as all of us have had previous mythic raiding experience. We are good on tanks/healers at the moment, BUT tell me what you want to play we can try to fit you in. if you have several classes to offer even better. We are in dire need of some good ranged DPS: Shadow Priest | Elemental Shaman | Hunter | Warlock Any more questions please message me c0nker#1669. I try to be on mobile now all the time as well so hit me up anytime.Kelso32 1h
1h Returning veteran looking for a new home Greetings and thanks for reading. I'm a returning veteran looking to get back into the raiding scene. I started playing way back during BC and was a very active raider for wrath, cata and the first tier of mop. I took time of mostly because I was tired of the hassle of trying to find a high end guild that didn't raid on Tuesday, my work switched things up on me and at the time I didn't care for spending weeks looking for a decent guild. After all that time away I've finally decided to give things another go, so here I am looking for a fresh new start into wow' s end game raids. Ideally I'm looking for something on the more casual side of raiding. I don't care what your progression is, or was, I just want someplace that I can go to kill a few bosses. All that being said, I'm available pretty much every day after 7:30ish pst till about 1am pst. If you think I might be a good fit just let me know, you can post here or my battle tag is pherexian#1805 as an edit: I prefer a horde guild, however all guilds will be considered if I cant find anything in a reasonable time. Also I'm a skilled as enhancement and competent as restoration, I would prefer playing as enhancement but can heal on an as needed bases.Pherexian16 1h
1h [A]<Nerv>1/11M 11/11H Recruiting all roles Nerv is a progression alliance guild made up of experienced raiders. We are looking for quality players for Antorus, the Burning Throne Progression. Raid Team 1 ... PST to Dagik#1527 yinyangren#1713Dagik5 1h
1h LF Active Large Adult Casual Guild. Hello. I have been playing wow since release and am looking to play some people who appreciate the game. and are extremely active. I have multiple 110s, with "Shloads" of raiding experience throughout all difficulties. Some casual raiding would be ok, mythics are just not fun anymore. Normal/Heroics and I'll play mostly any class. No more than two days a week. Cannot raid Sunday/Wednesday some Saturdays. *this will be a re-roll for me as well. Leave some info on here thanks!Jaide12 1h
1h <Alpha> 5/11 M | 9/9M | US 34 NH | US 35 ToV Alpha is an Alliance guild located on the Whisperwind realm. We're approaching our 10th anniversary and in that time have had considerable success. Over that time we've learned what it takes to stay competitive in the ever changing World of Warcraft and hope to continue being successful for years to come. We run a very tight roster (23 members currently) and do not recruit for the bench. If you are accepted, you will be expected to become a central member of the raid from day 1. DPS -Warrior -Rogue -Boomkin However, we encourage any and all exceptional players to get in touch. Raid Schedule Monday - Thursday: 9 pm - 12 pm EST Loot We distribute loot via an officer led loot council, for the sole purpose of improving the future success of the raid. Contacts Lotek: Lotek#2700 Wylan: Wylan#1381 Nag: Nag#1906 To Apply http://alpha-gaming.org/apply About Us Alpha is comprised of a diverse group ranging from early to mid 20's to your occasional senior citizen in their 30's. We are pretty open on vent and expect someone to be able to interact socially and contribute a personality to the guild. We also have our pvp'ers and altaholics and social members who do not actively raid with the guild. Over the years we have built a strong roster full like minded people from various top guilds, including when Alpha itself was a top US competitor. Our philosophy may have changed a bit since then, however we still aim to excel at raiding. If you'd like an idea of what it's like here and to see how much we enjoy raiding, check out Alpha vs Mythic Imperator Mar'gok: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtjvPGtSAS0 as well as our latest kill, Mythic Gul'dan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBh_EAhllHMNagprime59 1h
1h 11/11H 8PM-11PM PST - T/W/Th LF Healers / DPS Perdition, on US-Hyjal, is currently recruiting the following for Team A: Current Prog: 11/11 Heroic High Need: (IN NEED OF HEALERS FOR CORE SPOTS!) Holy Priest Resto Shaman Death Knight Hunter Balance Druid Ww Monk The ideal applicant will be Heroic / Mythic ready, but a good attitude and ability to handle mechanics holds more value than a higher ilvl. In addition we has always maintained a veteran player base and skilled raider attitude. We are a PvE progression oriented guild. Consistency, even-temperament, drama free and dedication are paramount. We raid three times a week and our raid times are as follows: Tues/Wend/Thus: 11:00PM EST to 2:00AM EST / 8:00PM PST to 11:00 PST You will be expected to make the majority of raids. Should you find yourself unable to attend a raid, you will be expected to notify someone so that we can find a replacement for the night. We understand that life happens and do our best to accommodate. As a progression guild we expect our members to come prepared with raiding mats and research for the fight; however, the guild does its best to provide flasks, potions, food, runes, enchants and hand holding strategies for all raiders. We don't use a website, everything is posted on discord for us. If you're interested in applying or have any other questions contact: Okori#1968 (Raid Leader / Recruitment Officer), or Lucky13#1741 ( Officer) and Slice#1994 (GM ) . Applying consists of showing us some logs, and chatting in discord and or over BNET.Jyñ50 1h
1h <Shattering>2day 2/11M, Fr/Sa 9:30p-1:30a PST <Shattering> [US-Stormrage] (2/11M 9/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment. Recruiting all exceptional DPS. Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am PST 10:30pm-2:30am MST 11:30pm-3:30am CST 12:30am-4:30am EST Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment What you can expect from <Shattering>: Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun What we expect from you: Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitmentTiramesu0 1h
1h Late night guild 7/11H LF Hunter/Sp Recently due to real life issues, removing people who under performing, We are working on replacing people. We have 9/9 H on farm including Kj. <Nocturnal>a late night guild that has been raiding since ULD is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster. **Doing heroic Trials Runs on Wednesday** Nocturnal Type: Semi-hardcore progression Progression: 3/9M 9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras 5/10 M Nighthold 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 3/3H ToV Raid leader has 6/9 mythic experience Faction: Horde Server:<Zul’jin> Raid Times:Times: TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY 10:30pm-1:30am (PST) 11:30pm-2:30am (MTN) 12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT) 1:30pm-4:30am (EST) Looking for any dps atm. but high on the list is: Shammy Heals Monk Heals Demon hunter Hunter Expectations: Be on time Have Discord for voice communication Have installed the required add-ons Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.) Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times Loot Rules: Loot Council Add-on List: Deadly Boss Mods RCLootCouncil Angry Assignments Add bubbleskank#1537 (the recruitment officer) Coltongrundy#1258 Caryn#1711 (GM)Carýn170 1h
1h Havoc looking for Mythic Antorus CR 2/11M Hello! i'm looking for a 6 hrs / week schedule for mythic Antorus. APPLICATION ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Times available & time zone: Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, between 7:30pm and 10:30pm EST. 2. Server preference: Obviously if you're on Kel'thuzad like me, that would be awesome! but i will transfer if you are a fit for me and if i am a fit for you! 3. Faction preference: i would faction change without hesitation for a great drama free, clean and fun raid team. (I've played both factions for years) But the last time i did, i took my alts with me and it cost me an arm.... 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I like the casual atmosphere but i also want to push difficulty, i'm looking for a light schedule and lots of playtime to clear mythic with mature players that value their time. 5. Current progression/experience: Started playing late Burning crusade, raiding in Wrath, years of guild raiding and pugs. I know my way around, i flask for easy content. 6. Recent logs (if available): My last heroic Antorus pug : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6g4PAxr1L8CWJhkv#fight=6&type=damage-done My last normal Antorus pug : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/n1XqxdJp8vFcPrCY#type=damage-done&fight=1 Note : this little demon hunter has 8 weeks of mythic tomb at least with personal loot and only 1 item to show for it neither of wich are tier pieces. Don't let the gear fool you, my dps is awesome....for a crit rng spec! 7. Contact info: You can reach me in game at Six#1150, please tell me if you like french toast and i will know you were here! 8. Anything else: I am in a 6hrs/ sat-sun guild, the reason i'm looking for another raid team is that our tank quit 2 months ago, so i worked on and now play blood dk to fill in. So, i miss my demon hunter who i have main'd for all of legion (my first xpac without playing 12 alts constantly! hurray for AA - Altoholics Anonymous.... j/k but not really). I was raiding with this guy, and i need to get him back in action! My armory : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kelthuzad/sixfburnops my meme beam gearset is at 951 but no tier so it doesnt outperform nemesis yet. my blood dk : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kelthuzad/sixnburnSixfburnops0 1h
1h 2 old guys looking to come back I havent playes since MOP. My friend has played since then, but quit about a year ago. He has a few level 100's mine are all 90's lol. We are looking for something casual and social with some raiding mixes in. We are both in our 30's with jobs,kids, bills etc. Im looking at running this lock but have 9 90''s. We probably wont beon until after the holidays next month some time. Feel free to leave a comment and i will do my best to get back to you. Thank You, OdieLockdòts0 1h
1h <Splash> H-Zuljin; 8/11H needs YOU for Mythic We are a recently formed guild intent on progression and killing bosses. Our leadership core has bountiful Mythic (or Heroic when Mythic didn't exist) experience throughout expansions and we know how to raid. What we need are people that also know how to raid, how to do mechanics, and how to kill bosses. We are pretty toxic, but you probably are too. Unfortunately our roster is a bit thin for Mythic and we need some solid players to bust the content wide open. After a rocky start and cutting fat off our roster, we have landed on solid ground and want more raiders by our side. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9-12 EST High Demand: Tank with a brain Rogues rDPS mDPS Medium Demand: Healer I will also gladly talk to anyone, regardless of aforementioned need, looking for a home in an environment where improvement is paramount and moving forward is the team goal. Hit us up Perfectly#1902, biceps#11654, Kondor#1630Marroh0 1h
1h Enhance/resto & or mm hunter I would like to raid again. I work night shift. I can raid on Friday / Saturday / Sunday. Won't be available any other days. Are any guilds looking to fill a spot for mm hunter or enhance shaman (offspec resto)? My hunter is Tasaur - on Dark Iron. This is my shaman. The avatar is broken- shows me at lvl 7, but I am 110. I realize I need to work on gearing up but if there are no spots in a raid I dont need bis gear to do dailies ;)Keene3 1h
1h looking for weekend raiding guild just moved and lost my spot with my guild due to new work times, looking for a weekend raiding guild preferably (sat&sun)in the evening times (im central). im looking for a guild on a PvE server. and since im dirt broke and cannot transfer my shaman im willing and if you are cool with it i can level another toon. im use to my shaman but if you need another roll to fill ill level it to. just not tank im a trash tank :). if you have questions hit me up on my here or my btag BassAckwards#11395. also depending on the server i do have a few servers with some toons.Shãmwow8 1h
1h 1 Night Raiding (Late) <Hacked> Area52 is a new guild looking to build a team for Saturday late nights 1am-4am est. We are new but this guild will be ran by myself and a cpl returning officers from <Raids Naked> Area52 realm 6th SoO. We are NOT looking for hardcore or there would be more days and time. We are looking to mainly clear heroic and take it from there. Feel free to Btag me with any questions. Oxythymia#11311Oxythymia2 1h
1h LF guild 110 troll windwalker monk looking for a guild to raid antorus bc im sick of bs in pubsTomito7 1h
1h 930 Holy Pally LFG Just came back from a long extended break looking for a new guild to call home i used to raid hardcore back when SOO was the instance to be in was in a top 300 guild at the time got my cutting edge acheve then decided to take a break. now i am looking to get back into raiding https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/greymane/psychohealz trying my best to get back into what i loved beforePsychohealz4 1h
1h 927 Mut. Rogue - LFG Hey, I am a 927 Assassination rogue looking for a new home. Unfortunately my last guild dissolved during our push through ToS and I took a little break, but I'm back now. A little about me. I have been playing since Vanilla, with some breaks here and there. My main raiding was done in BC, Wrath, Cata, and recently in Legion (EN and NH). I used to raid lead prior and was asked to fill in for our RL during our push into NH, after he left. We did manage to progress well for such an improvised group. But while I enjoyed the thrill of leading again, I did not have the time to handle the all that would be needed of me, so I handed the reins to another during ToS, which didn't go as smoothly as I hoped. I'm in EST zone and am free most nights of the week. I do not have any current logs from this tier, but am sure that I can get some, if needed. I prefer to stay alliance but would be willing to transfer realm for the right guild. Though I am a little behind on this tier, I'm a quick learner and should catch up quickly. Looking forward to finding a new home!Dissuade13 1h
1h <A>[Offensive Late Night Guild] Recruiting About Us We are <Kim Jong Ping Pong Posse>, one of the latest raiding guilds on Proudmoore. [UPDATE 12-13-2017] We could use a good healer to be one of the last spots for our roster for whenever we eventually get to mythics. 1 or 2 DPS positions still available but nothing more than that. [End of Update] We have a really dark sense of humor and spend most of our raids mocking, insulting, attempting to kill each other, and berating one another in a jovial manner. A lot of really pugnant and vile humor along with racist jokes and racial slurs thrown quite often. Here is a video I highly suggest you watch to get a very strong grasp on what to expect if you raid with us. (5 minutes long.) Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWxj4Mu-N7A&feature=youtu.be Our group is a bunch of 2nd shift and late night workers who don't get off till very late in the US timezones. We are very close as a group and we are looking for people similar to ourselves who value the social and comical aspects of raiding and hanging out equally as much as they value the progression aspect of raiding Raid Progesss Antorus: 11/11N & 4/11H TOS: 9/9H Raiding Schedule Monday: 11:30pm- 2:30am PST time Wednesday: 11:30pm- 2:30am PST time Thursday: 11:30pm- 2:30am PST time. We are currently trying to get a mythic roster together so we can wipe on mythics while I mock the last guy who was passive aggressive the previous attempt but got curb stomped on the current attempt. If this is something you'd enjoy being apart of or are looking for, please add my real ID and speak with me in personally to answer any of your questions. Allahu Akbar. Islam is peace. My real ID is Apollexis#1142Octayvius100 1h
1h 943-946 Afflic Lock 75+ Traits I also got AotC the 1st week of ABT was released. Looking for a Active Raiding Guild, and core raiding spot. I AM NOT looking to be a partial bench. If you have not completed Heroic Antorus, and are not at least 1/11M I am most likely not interested. 8/9 Mythic ToS (prior to Antorus coming out) 11/11H (got aotc first week) Antorus Looking for a guild that raids after 730pm PST I am hoping to find a guild that is active outside of raid times as well, I do not like pugging M+. Its also nice to run other things as well, and do some paid carries for raids or M+. If you are interested please post your Logs along with your Bnet, and I will get back to you when I can.Hudsun3 1h
1h LF Weekend Raiding on 940+ Frost DK Hello I currently raid in the listed guild on my Warrior. I'm looking for a guild on my alt Frost DK that raids on weekends. I'm available Fri/Sat/Sun anytime from 8:00 EST until Midnight EST. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/utaha Logs are there. My main is https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/flytan My BattleTag is Flytan#1415 if anyone would like to ask more questions.Utaha14 1h
1h 2 people looking for weekend 9-12 ESTteam Hello we are a 946 MW monk/941 Arms Warr and 946 ele shammy/940 frost mage looking for a weekend team that starts at 9 EST and is progressing through H with sites set on Mythic prof. Post your speels and we will look through and get in contact with the ones we like. :D ty for your considerationCarrooway8 1h
1h ⭐[A]<Ubiquitous>11/11H 7-10PST LF RANGED!⭐ <Ubiquitous> @ US-Proudmoore PVE-PST (Alliance) Hi there and thanks for stopping by! We're 1/11 Mythic, 11/11 heroic in Antorus, and we were 7/9 Mythic in Tomb of Sargeras. We have now opened up recruitment for our mythic raid team as we adventure through Antorus. Item level can be somewhat flexible for the right person, however we'd love you to be at least 935 ilvl, be 21+, as well as have at least 65+ artifact traits and be already progressing through Heroics, as that means less of a learning curve, and helps to keep us rolling to kill bosses! Currently Recruiting: - DPS: WARLOCK, S. PRIEST, ELE SHAMAN - Healer: RESTO DRUID - ANY exceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. Our plan is to continue to progress through mythic Antorus, with Cutting Edge as our goal. We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt runs, and everything in between. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:55 server. We do require close to 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies and vacations DO happen. Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. Loot Rules We run loot council, with emphasis on rewarding players for performance, as well as attendance. We have found this to be the most fair way of distribution for us. More information can be found on our website: http://www.ubiquitous-guild.com/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat! ***Note - this post will be updated as needed to reflect current roster needs!Soleiryssa0 1h
2h 2/11M Boomy LF guild 949 Boomy Looking for Semi-harcore raiding guild I'm currently 2/11M 11/11H in ToS I went 8/9M Killing M Kj was sat for M Avatar. I'm looking for a main raiding spot not looking to be on the bench for most of progression. My viability is Tuesday-Thursday and Sunday and Monday After 6:30pm CST if u have any question or concerns please feel free to msg me on my battletag. Hooksrus#1409 P.S- I'm not saved to mythic this week and looking to transfer soon as I find a guild that I fit with thxCatchmeifucn17 2h
2h LF Semi-Casual/Reroll Horde Guild A friend and I are looking to roll some Horde toons in a solid casual/reroll guild. We recently transferred to an Alliance guild for mythic raiding, but want to keep something active to raid with on Horde side as well. We currently raid on Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30pm-11:00pm EST as a 942 frost mage (me) and a 937 balance druid (her). We would like to have the option to raid on our Horde toons, so we would prefer to find something with evening raid times (we both work during the day) that don't conflict with our main toon's raid times. We're open to reroll guilds and casual/semi-casual groups. Our primary focus is to find a solid group of active players so we can have some fun being Horde again! Leave us a message or your btag here!Criticism10 2h
2h (H)<Shroud>Illidan US- 11/11H 5/9M LF PPL! <Shroud> Illidan US – Horde LF exceptional DPS & Healers that are "Raid Ready 935+ilvl" to push Mythic progression. 11/11H - 11/11N ATBT - 5/9M ToS - 9/9H ToS - 9/9N ToS - 6/10M Nighthold - 7/7M EN - 2/3M ToV Current needs / Character Requirements: 935+ilvl / 75 Traits DPS Hunter Warlock Shadow Priest (Healing OS desirable) Feral or Balance Druid Will consider exceptional Warrior or Mage, DH applications only. Healers Holy Priest Mistweaver Monk Healers MUST HAVE DPS OS's. Raid Schedule: 9pm-12am Wednesdays and Thursdays, EST. Progression Currently: (11/11H - 11/11N ATBT) (5/9M - 9/9H - 9/9N ToS) (6/10M - 10/10H Nighthold) - (7/7M EN - 3/3HToV) Our Loot System: RClootcouncil- We believe in distributing gear as fairly as possible while taking performance, attendance, and attitude into consideration. About Us: We are a team of mature raiders who have fun while progressing but know when to knuckle down and get the job done. Shroud has been around since mid-wrath while our core group have been playing since vanilla - many CE, aotc achievements, realm first achievement players and so on play within our ranks. We offer many raider incentives and feel we reward our players well for their time. Likewise, Shroud offers ALT raids, old content raids and many social activities outside of raids inc scheduled Mythic+ days. A recruit rank is also available for those that have an interest in raiding with us that may be back from taking a break and don't quite meet our requirements yet. This allows you to come along to our casual raids with a view to apply once you meet our ilvl, trait and log standards and get to know the team as well as receive helpful advice and feedback while being part of a guild that plays together outside of raids doing m+, tmog runs and questing together. We've found being a part of this process also lessens your time at the trial rank, should your application be successful. If you're interested, please add Kizzies to btag and have a chat! Applications can be via the web or our guild discord in a live interview process. Should you wish any more info, feel free to add Kizzies (Kelty#3244) Warkiller (thirtythree#1314) or Eksdra (xpdnc#1593) to Btag or see or our post on wowprogress. Website: http://shroudg.shivtr.com/ ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS Thanks for your time and we look forward to having you on the team!Kablanka29 2h
2h 955/956 Resto/Ele Shammy LF Mythic Guild! 955/956 Resto / Elemental Shammy LF Mythic Raiding Guild! im Available tuesday - wednesday anytime of the day... if you want to ask more question pls add me on Bnet Jaybi#11758 here is my logs if you want to check it out https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/brucelerooy Thanks Have a Good Raiding!!!!Brucelerooy9 2h
2h Redacted <redacted>Valdro3 2h