Guild Recruitment

53m 922 Bear Tank LFG Finding a role as a tank is rough due to guilds only needed two on a roster and this being the middle of a tier, but I would like to try and find a home. - I work until 1800 PST, so raids will have to be after that - I am fond of the 2 day raid teams, so is my real life. - I really would like to stay Horde, I can't really afford going alliance as well as transferring. - Active Community Leave Battle.net id and I will get back to you.Yazura19 53m
54m Druid tank returning to Wow Hey everyone I am an 873 Guardian druid who is returning from roughly 5-6 month break. Before I left I was on track with my weapon which has 31 points in it and went 7/7 heroic EN and 4/7 mythic EN. What I am currently looking for is to get back into raiding with a good group of people who like to have and progress. Currently my schedule at work is odd hours which are Thurs-Sun 2p-12a mst do I would need a raiding schedule around those hours or after work for a late night guild. If you would like to chat and know please feel free to add my btag LawlessOne#11664 Thanks and have a great day!Sydell13 54m
55m Hunter LF - 2 Night Raiding Team Hello All, Been around a longtime as have most of us. But as life outside of WoW is important to me I have no desire anymore for the Mythic grind. I love the MMO part of WoW though and still enjoy the experience of killing bosses for the first time with a group that has worked for it. I only want to raid two nights a week. Between 7:30 - 12:30 EST is my availability. Weeknights only. I only want to raid two nights but I still like intensity. So what I offer you is a high quality of play for those two nights. I rarely miss a raid and I commit fully to the team. Thanks for the interest. ValValynia25 55m
55m [A] 904 Rogue LF Raiding Guild I am looking for a evening progression raiding guild. I am currently 9/9N 5/7H and I know I have the skill to push into mythic progression. I am looking for a well established guild with lots of activity. Lets talk! Bnet- Angusberger#1968Apexsis9 55m
55m [A] <Neonmoon> 8/9H, 3 early mornings, LFM Greetings, About <Neonmoon> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Aerie Peak currently looking for new members to flesh out the morning team, the guild has been running regularly since HFC. Current progress is 8/9H ToS with eyes set on running mythic when our roster gets filled, that's why we need you! As a guild we are relaxed with an adult atmosphere and low drama, the primary goal for our group is to have fun and enjoy the raiding WoW has to offer, alongside that comes the aim of pushing current content as far as possible. At the moment we are recuiting anyone willing and capable, with emphasis on dps and healers, our group is currently well-rounded. You are preferably a player that takes your characters serious in regards to running high-end content to help the group be successful, maximizes your attendance, and doesn't have an elitist attitude. Schedule Monday/Wednesday/Friday 4 - 7 A.M, server time(PST) Voice program Discord Loot System EPGP Loot council for tier Personal in normal ————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————— If you find yourself interested in our guild and the niche raid times are a good fit for you, don't hesitate to contact us in-game, or you can add my btag which you'll find below. Join us for a trial period to see if our group appeals to you! Anguish#1417Aníma2 55m
55m (US) Horde - Thrall - Verdict Hello everyone, Verdict is a Horde Guild on Thrall Server; we are a semi-hardcore 2 night a week raiding guild. We are looking for Progression raiders to help push Heroic and eventually Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We are currently 8/9 Heroic. Looking for more members so we can start on mythic. We are open recruitment atm; if you are looking to join the core raid team only a couple things we ask; ilvls 900+ and 50 traits on your weapon. Prefer Fury or Arms Warrior / Mage / Frost or Unholy DK. All classes and specs will be considered. We are a very friendly group of players and we preference Real Life over the game; only ask for the 6 hour a week for raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 pm - 12 am Server (EST) be taken seriously; We do have a 10 min break between 10 pm - 10:30 pm (somewhere in-between these times). All players welcome even if you aren't interested in raiding; we run a lot of M+ keys and push keys weekly so casual players are more than welcome, to join and hang out with us. We run optional raids though out the week for catch-up raids (currently clearing Normal ToS these days. We use Discord as a voice chat program for raiding or just to chat. Feel free to add me to ask any questions you might have. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day. Lerox#1319Clistheret0 55m
57m <Haven> 3 Night/Week Mythic Progression <Haven> on US Hyjal, currently 9/9H <Haven> is reforming and looking to be much more competitive than in the past. Many of Havens previous members are returning and bringing with them their experience in mythic progression. We expect our raiders to be knowledgeable and up to date on their class and spec of choice as well as be aware of all mechanics in raid. Raiders must be able to handle constructive criticism and be willing to work with others of the same class/spec in order to improve themselves. <Haven> will be very progression oriented once established meaning that raiders can and will be sat based on performance and fight requirements. Raid Times Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-11:00pm PST Optional but recommended runs on Monday for doing other events such as heroic clears and alt runs (or farming Mythic Gul'dan mounts for example) once firmly into mythic progression. Current recruitment needs: We are currently recruiting all DPS and Healing specializations Loot is distributed using a loot council that consists of the officer core and one raider that is rotated in each week. Before taking a several month break our progression was: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare, 2/3M Trial of Valor, 4/10M Nighthold, 13/13M (T18 HFC) In the past Haven raided 2 days/week and finished Tier 18 as World 10th / US 4th for guilds that advertised 6.5 hours/week or FEWER. We use Discord for our voice communication. Required add-ons: DBM/Big Wigs RC Lootcouncil Exorsus Raid tools Contact any of the battletags below if you would like more information about <Haven> or would like to apply. Officers: Darmstadt(GM) - Darmstadt#1445 Sunblaze - Sun#11775 Ileste - Sagely#1305 Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/HavenSunblaze2 57m
1h [A] Dysfunctional Family 8/9H LFM Mythic ToS Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras – Alliance - Dfguild.com We are currently recruiting any exceptional Dps, Healers or Tanks who think they have what it takes to raid at our level. Legion - Tomb of Sargeras 8/9H Nighthold 6/10M Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Trial of Valor 2/3M Our raid times are as follows - Tuesday - 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST Wednesday - 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST Thursday - 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST Why Dysfunctional Family?- Dysfunctional Family has a tight-knit group of skilled, like-minded raiders and administrators. We're laid-back, we love to have fun, and we enjoy our raiding experience together while maintaining top-end status. When raiding with our guild, you will find that the atmosphere is very laid-back. However, when the time comes for progression, we know how to focus and get the job done Loot- Dysfunctional Family is Loot Council. We divide loot by means of a loot council comprised of the guild officers. We take into consideration various factors such as: • Performance • PERFORMANCE. • Raid attendance. • Previous Loot. • Current Gear. • How hard you try to excel in your class bracket and how you perform in raids. Applicant Requirements- Attendance- We raid three nights a week during active progression, Tuesday-Thursday. Raid invites go out at 7:50 pm EST, begin raiding at 8:00 pm and run until 11:00 pm. There may be occasions when raids run slightly later than usual, this is typically 10-15 minutes over for progression/trash re-clear avoidance. If you cannot sustain a high rate of attendance (95% minimum), this is not the guild for you. Skill- Can you do your job well while still being aware of environmental hazards? Will you be able to adjust to an emergency change in the strategy without losing your main focus or panicking? If so, you're the kind of player we're looking for. If in previous guilds you were “that guy” when it came to getting hit mechanics, this is not the guild for you. Gear- Your gear directly enhances your performance. Is it all properly gemmed, upgraded and enchanted? The amount of effort you put into your gear correlates to the amount of effort you put into raiding. Don't bother applying with less than 100% perfect Min/Maxing. If your gear is not equivalent or close enough to the gear associated with the content we are clearing to allow you to carry your own weight, you must prove to us without a doubt you are the correct choice for your position through outstanding play, and motivation to improve not only gear but skill. Intelligence- Are you smart? Do you make the same mistake twice? Can you learn from someone else’s mistake? Can you evaluate a given situation on the fly, and make the right decision in a split second? Can you play multiple specs effectively? Experience- You need to have experience close to that of the guilds current progression, past raiding experience is also a plus. General requirements include- * 18+ (This is non-negotiable) * Ability to use Mumble and have a working mic. * Ability to frequently check up on our forums for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information. * Income supply sufficient to support the items that a good progression week will result in. Consumables are also required for both progression and most farm raids. Once you pass trial, the guild supplies raiders with repairs and cauldrons for raid nights. * Stable Connection!! More or less NO disconnects during the fight. In order to play this game at the level we expect, you need a decent computer and a good internet connection. *If loot is the only thing you raid for this is not the place for you. If you get upset every time an item goes to one of the 19 raiders other than yourself this is not the place for you. Feel free to contact us with any questions Valz#1832 Gonzo#1856 Dfguild.com We look forward to meeting you!Vâlz5 1h
1h Blood dk lf raid guild Blood dk looking for raiding guild. Took a 9 month break and now I'm back to raid.Bambiesz1 1h
1h Tues/Thurs 6-10 PST Guild LF dps for ToS Server: Proudmoore-US (PvE) Pacific Standard Time Raid Times: Tuesday 6:00pm - 10:00pm and Thursdays 6:00pm - 10:00pm PST Hello, we are <Fractured Dream>. Created late in the tier of HFC, we steamrolled our way through mythic content, going 10/13. Coming up short of 13/13 only due to getting started late and several attendance issues.  In Legion, we're looking forward to a fresh start. We have several good players returning and will be at full speed as soon as we flesh out our roster. All we need is you! Come be part of something great! We’re looking for knowledgeable, dependable, and prepared players that want to down current content. We're friendly, helpful, and have a positive attitude. We don’t like whiners; we don’t like drama. We like to have a good time while still making ample progression. You won’t get screamed at for messing up; we simply expect you to learn from your mistakes and always keep improving. Good attendance and fast pulls are key. Raid Spots are earned thru performance, attitude, and attendance the guild will have around a 24M rooster to prevent the need for pugs. This will mean at some point everyone will sit from boss to boss or a night depending on what is needed on the boss who needs or doesn't need gear. With that said we do not recruit for the bench unless requested you earn a raid spot you will get raid time Loot System: We don't raid for loot; loot is merely a tool we use to reach the endgame. We raid for the progression. That said, we strongly believe in fair loot distribution. It is affected by attendance and loot history, with a heavy priority on BIS. BIS>MS>OS. Progression: NH 4/10 Mythic. ToS 9/9/ Normal, 9/9 Heroic Currently recruiting all DPS spots and always considering any exceptional player. Contacts: If you have any questions, you can contact Arkynine, Eldarius in-game.  Recruitment Officer: Nekron#11276 or Nekronsage in game Or simply apply at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_oHqnu1gzZkXVzexf0ltIvpW5SRlcSH9vROzp399Yu5404w/viewform and someone will get back to youNekronknight34 1h
1h [H]<Im Bursting> 1/9M Guild LF Raiders Hello fellow raider, <Im Bursting> on Zul'jin is recruiting mythic progression minded raiders. We have a very skilled core of raiders, and are looking to fill out our 20 man roster. Raid Times: Tues, Wed, and Thur - 10:30 pm - 1:30 am EST (Server time) (7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST) Progression: H ToS: 9/9 M ToS: 1/9 Currently Recruiting For: Tank: Paladin, Druid, Monk Healer: Holy Priest, Resto Druid, MW Monk DPS: Open to any DPS applications at the moment Please add me in game, Lokodot#1303 and I'd be happy to give you more information about the guild and raid team.Lokobae0 1h
1h 914 Holy Priest LF Guild Weekdays = Monday through Thursday. Cannot do weekends. Experience: 9/9H EN AoTC 10/10H NH AoTC 9/9 ToS Normal, 2/9 ToS H Sup dudes. Relaxed player looking for a relaxed (but organized) guild to progress into heroics and maybe mythics with. Would prefer older players. Anytime between the hours of 6:30PM and 11:00PM CST are perfect for me, can't guarantee attendance later than that. It's a lot to ask for, but maybe I'll get lucky. Cannot afford a faction transfer at this time. CAN play shadow but will not main it. Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9XMwKP7grqhL1kDc/#boss=-2&difficulty=0Xanthìon15 1h
1h 4/9M, 931 MW Monk Hiya! Looking for a relaxed but progression focused guild with similar prog. Anything past 10PM EST. Looking to stay Horde. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormreaver/funcle Not particularly keen on filling out a written app, would prefer to speak in discord/voice Uncle#11255Funcle4 1h
1h Nexus 1/9M 2 Day Guild LF DPS <Nexus> (Alliance) on Dalaran US is a 1/9M, 9/10M, and 7/7M CE 2 Day guild currently recruiting DPS and one healer (with a strong DPS OS) for our core raid team! We raid Mon/Wed from 8-12 Server time (EST) with optional full normal clears on Tuesdays! About us: Nexus is a very tight knit community of players that value respect above all else. Most of us have been raiding together since Cata but everyone we’ve gained since then has become family here. We do lots of guild events and are constantly trying to help one another out, whether it’s gearing a scrub alt or grouping for a tricky achievement! Groups constantly are forming all week to get that 15+ done or farm dat sweet AP. We have a great, relaxed atmosphere that’s shockingly positive, especially for a mythic guild. There are no ragers here, and constructive feedback is a part of guild life. Our loot is distributed via Loot Council. If you’re interested in applying, please add Kreskell#1412 or Ultray#1122 or Rakshaza#1568 !!Kezkwondo36 1h
1h 900 ilvl rogue looking for late night guild a few logs that ive accumulated over the last week: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/nikom unfortunately i havent been able to clear much of heroic on this character due to the lower ilvl than most pugs would want me to have, but i have cleared 8/9 on heroic on other toons. if you have any questions feel free to ask!Nikom4 1h
1h <Apex> Daytime 2/9M LF R-DPS + ROGUE <Apex> Sargeras DAYTIME 7/7M 3/3H 7/10M 8/9H 2/9M Apex is a daytime afternoon mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We consist mostly of raiders that have been playing since vanilla and TBC. Our guild core has experienced progression through end game raid content as it has changed throughout the expansions. If end game raid progression interests you, then please contact us! We’re looking for competitive and reliable players to strengthen our mythic progression roster for progression in The Tomb of Sargeras raid. Minimum Requirements: • 910+ Item Level • 52 Artifact Traits Schedule (CST): • Tuesday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm • Wednesday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm • Thursday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm • Friday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm (Full Normal and Heroic Clear: Optional) Recruitment Needs: DPS: • Hunter • Boomkin • Rogue • Shadow Priest • Warlock Our recruitment will remain open to any class/spec played by anyone who knows their class. Apply: • Contact me in game if you have any questions or leave a comment below and I'll get back to you within 24hrs. Fill out an application on our website: Apex.wowlaunch.com Contact: • Mashy#11417Mashypoo264 1h
1h LF casual raiding guild I'm looking for a casual raiding guild to join with potentially a few other friends. Current realm is bladefist and kul-tiras. I am on the east coast and prefer my times to be 6-11 EST about 2 days a week I have other alts that I also play to fill in with, my preferred role is rdps.Darnascus12 1h
1h 9/9H 922 blood DK LF 2 day raiding guild Hello I am currently looking to tank for a 2 night raiding guild. I tanked M EN and H NH and DPS M NH and 9/9H ToS. I have tanked a few bosses in H ToS and know how to tank all the fights.I will be moving into college in a month so I will be gone for about a week or week and a half in a month. I can only do week days. Please add me if you have questions luvpuppie#1419Petèy6 1h
1h 922 Ret/923 Holy Pally LF Guild 1. Times available & time zone: anytime after 5pm PST 2. Server preference: Stormreaver (Open to transfer) 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore. would like to push mythic keys and mythic TOS 5. Current progression/experience: 7/9H 9/9N TOS 4/9M 10/10 H NH 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: BTAG iRugged#1706 8. Anything else: Due to being on vacation I was unable to get 9/9 H ToS with old guild. LF a Raiding/Mythic Key/PvP guild. I like to joke around and have fun and not take this serious but at the same time take it serious during keys and raids lol. Message my btag to talk. Post your guild info on here.Irugged24 1h
1h Late Night 8/9H Tos, LF heals/dps Nocturnal Type: Semi-hardcore progression Progression:4/9 H Tomb of Sargeras 5/10 M Nighthold 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 3/3H ToV Faction: Horde Server:<Zul’jin> Raid Times:Times: TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY 10:30pm-1:30am (PST) 11:30pm-2:30am (MTN) 12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT) 1:30pm-4:30am (EST) <Nocturnal>a late night guild that has been raiding since ULD is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster. Looking for any dps atm. but high on the list is: Spriest Mage Lock Hunter Demon hunter Also looking for reliable Healers Holy priest Resto Shaman Monk Holy pally Expectations: Be on time Have Discord for voice communication Have installed the required add-ons Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.) Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times Loot Rules: Loot Council Add-on List: Deadly Boss Mods RCLootCouncil Angry Assignments Add Coltongrundy#1258 or Caryn#1711 for more infoCöltongrundy39 1h
1h <Extenze> 8/9H Sat/Sun Recruiting <Extenze> (Natural Raid Enhancement) is currently recruiting for it’s mythic raid team for ToS and people who enjoy running M+ and want to push high keys. About us: We are a new guild formed by a handful of players who have been raiding together for a few years now and are looking to form a laid back, long lasting Mythic raid team and to clear content while it is current. Our players are expected to strive to better themselves inside and out of raids. We raid on weekends for progression and intend to have multiple normal/heroic runs set up throughout the week. Many of us have alts that we enjoy playing and will pretty much always be doing something every day of the week. Our group’s past progression this expansion: 7/7 M CE EN 2/3 M ToV 7/10 M NH Our current Progression: 9/9N 8/9H Raid times: Our Mythic progression raid times for Tomb of Sargeras are: Saturday: 3-7 CST (4-8 EST)(1-5 PST) Sunday: 8-11 CST (9-12 EST)(6-9 PST) Optional Heroic raid nights will be decided week by week by the raid team to ensure that everybody on the team has the opportunity to make at least one of them. Optional heroic runs will be from 8-11 CST (6-9 PST)(9-12 EST) on whichever days the raid team decides. Recruitment: We are currently recruiting any exceptional dps and healers. The classes/specs we are looking for most are: (* indicate how important) Ranged Mage*** Warlock*** Elemental Shaman** Shadow Priest (disc flex preferred)*** Balance Druid** Melee Arms/Fury Warrior** Ret Paladin* Rogue** Enh Shaman* Heals Holy Paladin**** Resto Shaman**** Disc Priest*** Players who wish to join and run mythic + and other content but do not wish to raid are welcome as well. Contact: If you are interested in applying for the raid team, please fill out our application: https://goo.gl/forms/IETyOlso3AndLt0u2 Or if you would prefer to just talk to someone, please contact: GM - Faung (Grommsh#1933) Officer - Django (Django#12764) Thank you for your time, hope to hear from you soon.Faung69 1h
1h Pit Crew - Saurfang 5/9M LFM Pit Crew was started Wed 11th Jan 2017. It was started by a group of raiders and officers from Ominous on alliance Saurfang who were looking for a different raiding environment. While the guild is brand new, we have members and officers with end game raiding and leading experience from every raid tier the game has had. Our first raid tier as a group in Pit Crew will be Nighthold. Guiding principles - 1. Mature aged raiding guild. Generally, the people we're looking for are 25+ years old. We don't check ID's at the door, but most of us are 25+ and don't want to deal with angsty teenage garbage. This is a place for adults, to enjoy the company of other adults, and kill internet dragons together. 2. Attitude. While this ties in closely to maturity, it's something that's very important to us so I'll make a point of it. Having a guild with negative, aggressive or otherwise toxic members is a big drain on people. It makes people not want to log on, it makes us not enjoy the game and it's something we take seriously. How people, treat other people, is one of the most important things we're looking. I don't care how amazing a player someone is, they won't be invited if their attitude and the way they interact with people is not acceptable. 3. Mechanics first raiding. Bosses die when, as a group, we execute all the elements of the fight. Yes, dps can be one of those elements, but overall dps for a fight is generally a pretty poor gauge of a person's contributions towards trying to kill that boss. I want people to be the best they can be, and absolutely, part of that is being capable of doing good damage, but what's more important is where and when you're applying that dps. If you're someone who's main reason for playing this game is "winning the dps" then this isn't the guild for you. 4. Player skill and commitment. While I feel the other 3 points are more important when we're looking at new members, we are still a raiding guild, and how good players are at the game kind of matters. As a guild, we want to clear the mythic raid content as soon as we can. Part of that means bringing in the best possible 20man team we can for each new encounter we face. So while I'm happy for people to be in the guild that meet the first 3 requirements, if you want game time on progression content, you will need to be the best you can be. This will require you to do research on your class and the fights, and to practice your spec regularly. So that's generally what we're about and what's most important to us at Pit Crew. Raid times - We raid Wed/Thurs/Sun 7:30 – 11pm server time. (Oceanic) Loot - For mythic content, we use EPGP. For flex mode content ( normal/heroic ) we us personal loot, and encourage people to sell/trade gear they don't need to each other. Progression expectations - Being a brand new guild and lacking numbers I expect it may take us some time to get there, but generally the level of progression we'd like to be working towards is in the 800-1500 world rank region. Currently seeking - Exceptional DPS Any questions please don't hesitate to contact any of the officers below in-game. Evov#1446 - Raid Leader Bume#5979 - GM Half#1693 - Recruiting Scream4me#6307 - Recruiting Cheers HalfHalfapriest43 1h
1h 5/9M Multi Tank LF GUILD Current guild is 5/9m looking for something around 3/9m+ and raids from 7:30pm est onwards any day, however many days 2- 6. Do not mind regressing. Looking to raid on a blood dk but also have other tanks I can switch too if needed. Depending on what u need is the level of gearing you would have to put into each toon. I can grind the wep up. I have a druid at 910. Warrior 900. Paladin 920. Dh 930. Dk 920. Each wep is around 50 and blood dk is 55 and dh is 56. Past exp includes top 50 progression. Please post here if you want me to add spam is fine. Thank you for the interest.Hëro1 1h
1h 899 fury warrior looking for guild Lfguild I'm a 899 warrior fury I'm new to the game just started a month ago but I'm not a scrub just need to do some raiding and get gearFarblos2 1h
1h 933 Hpriest 4PC 7/7 3/3 10/10 3/9M Hello, Interested in joining a guild two or three day schedule on the horde faction. Always come prepared with consumables, knowledge and ability to execute the fights. Currently 933 equipped with 7/7 3/3 10/10 all cutting edge experience! Looking for like minded people to kill bosses with! I am currently 3/9 in tomb with pulls on mythic sisters sub 30 percent. Logs available on request. Please leave your btag so I can get in touch! Keeping this short and sweet and hopefully we can get to really chatting on discord. Most of my logs are orange / purple.Wqeqweqwa6 1h
1h Druid Tank LF Guild (was 926 Lock 9/9N 5/9H) Hi Folks, Druid Guardian Tank looking for a raiding guild. Currently on Stormrage but willing to server transfer at some point if the right guild comes along. My main until a few days ago was a 926 Destro Lock with 9/9N and 5/9H but have since decided to make my Druid Tank my main from here on out. Paladin tank was my main before my Lock with some Mythic EN progression and completion of H-NH. Hit 110 just a few days ago and currently 900 as of this posting and looking to hopefully be at least 910+ by the weekend by farming M+ and pugging raids to try to score some upgrades. Availability: Mon-Sat 7.30-11.30 (Cannot raid on Sundays) Currently looking for... 1. A guild that uses Personal Loot. 2. A guild that is in Normal/Heroic ToS progression (with possible Mythic in the future) 3. A mature adult guild. 4. A guild that doesn't tolerate any racist or homophobic slurs/rants. 5. A guild that considers themselves a small close-knit community. If you'd like to reach out, please leave your Btag or in-game name in a reply below. Thanks for taking the time to read this and good hunting!Fleas1 1h
1h Looking for guild Resto druid looking for a guild that is active im still leveling old player returning to game mostly interested in pve content but do like to pvp a little as wellGbi0 1h
1h 928 Lock 1/9 Mythic EXP 1. Times available & time zone: Starting at 8:00 or 9 Central (6 PST, 9 EST) Monday through friday, can't raid weekends atm 2. Server preference: Any 3. Faction preference: Alliance/Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore or Semi 5. Current progression/experience: 1/9 Mythic exp, know 1st 4 mythic https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/carryingfels 6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/carryingfels https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/carryingfels 7. Contact info: Mdawg93#1122 best way to get in touch with me 8. Anything else: Looking for a guild that raids 2 or 3 nights a week and is actively pushing mythic content. Prefer one that is active with alt runs, M+, and sales and such too. If you have other questions I'm willing to hop in discord to discuss just msg me on btag so I can hop in. Looking forward to hearing from y'all. Highly motivated to push cutting edge this patch and looking for a group of like-minded individuals that can both help me improve as well as have a good time.Carryingfels16 1h
1h 926 brew tank lf evening raid Good day recruiters - 920 equip (926) brewmaster looking for an evening raid. I have 8/9 heroic experience in pugs. Last tier my guild farmed the first 3 of mythic Nighthold but never pushed past. I’m looking for a new raid team after accepting a schedule change at my job and no longer being able to attend my guild’s late night raid schedule. Ideally I’m looking for a guild that has mythic Nighthold experience and will be pursuing cutting edge. Please respond or contact me via battle tag: Hippie#1712. Thank you for your time. Prefer horde but willing to consider alliance, any start time around 9:00 pm EST would be great. Flexible on the days you run days you run. 9 of 12 brew legendries, 2 ww, 2 mistHippiesbrew11 1h
1h 902 Rogue LF Guild Looking for heroic focused guild and maybe do first few bosses of mythic. Any day will work for me, will only raid two nights a week and any time after 8PM CST is fine. I am currently Alliance but have been wanting to make the switch to Horde. Switched this toon as my main for ToS from a blood dk. Current progression: 9/9N 3/9H Add my BTAG: THOTLORD#11321Xioyun12 1h
1h Balance Druid LF Semi Hardcore Est Guild I am a returning balance druid looking for a semi-hardcore home. I have 2 very bad legendaries but still parse high for my ilvl. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LnJMxPvCmDTkrd7g/#view=analytical&type=damage-done&fight=26 Keep in mind I did not know any of these fights Bdews#11541Bdewsflappy48 1h
1h <Get Well Soon> 5/9M ToS Seeking Healer/DPS! <Get Well Soon> (10/10M NH 5/9M ToS) is an alliance raiding guild on US-Sargeras in search of players to join us for Tomb of Sargeras! Raid times are Tue/Wed/Thur 8pm-12am CST. We encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply, not just the ones listed below. Apply at http://getwellsoonguild.enjin.com/ and tick Weekday Raid during the application. Contact Feedbackloop (Paleaura#11698) with any questions. Tank Recruitment: Open -BrM Monk (high) -Guardian Druid (high) DPS Recruitment: Open - Mage (high) - Warlock (high) - Priest (high) - Hunter (high) Healer Recruitment: Open - Disc or Holy Priest (med) (with a strong DPS offspec) - Resto Shaman (med) (with a strong DPS offspec)Fossilgenera91 1h
1h 927eq Blood DK LF Guild Looking for a late night raiding guild. Experienced raider. Vocal tank. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/wyattx trevorwyatt#1646Wyattx10 1h
1h <Cute Anime Girls> 9/9H 1/9M LF Heal/DPS <Cute Anime Girls> [Illidan-Horde] currently 9/9H 2/9M with 10/10M NH leadership is currently recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras. Our roster has filled up nicely and we are currently progressing on Mythic. Our goal for Tomb of Sargeras is Cutting Edge. Loot will be distributed via Loot Council. Discord is mandatory for raiders. Our raid times are as follows 8pm-12 Server Time on Tuesday 8pm-12 Server Time on Thursday 8pm-12 Server Time on Sunday This is 9pm-1am EDT We're accepting all classes/specs with a preference for Healers Paladin Druid DPS Paladin Rogue Shaman Druid Hunter Mage Demon Hunter Don't be afraid to apply if your class isn't listed here. You can find us on BTag at Kessa713#6788 ertert456#1924 You can find our application form here https://goo.gl/cGPp5HAynndria7 1h
1h 930 Blood DK Looking For Guild I am a late night raider so anything 10:30pm EST and after is fine with me anyday of the week. I am willing to transfer servers and switch factions as well to find the right group so Alliance or Horde doesnt matter to me. I am looking for a Mythic Progression Guild and a guild to run high level keystones with. I don't mind raiding hardcore as well if need to be. I am currently 8/9H since I am guildless and no pug groups can kill KJ sad to say. Gotten up to 4/10M as I started Mythic Progression at the end of last patch. Message me on Bnet XxTrojanxX#11897 or Discord XxTrojanxX#6197 I am 930 equipped mostly off running High mythic +'s and would love to find a great guild to build with.Trojandecay0 1h
1h [A][US][Proudmoore]<Penumbra> We are a new guild seeking active players of any kind, from raiders to people who just want to hang out and have a good time. We have 9/9N and 3/9H experience in Tomb and have the intention of progressing into Mythic content. We are relaxed but want to progress seriously when it comes to raid time. Raids are scheduled to be from 5-8PST and are taking place on Tuesday and Wednesday. We need healers and DPS(ranged and Melee) BNET: Estoban#1406Dotorg2 1h
1h [H] 5/9M <Hive Mind> 9 hrs/week LFM Heal/DPS We raid 3 nights a week on Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7pm - 10pm pst. We're currently looking for the following: 1 Exceptional DPS 1 Healer We will consider all exceptional applicants as well regardless of class. We are currently only considering players with logs from Mythic Nighthold. Our goal is to down content as quickly as possible in our 9 hours a week while having fun at the same time. We want to be the alternative option to having to raid 12 or 16 hours a week to kill bosses around a US Top 100 ranking. We're a very laid back guild that prides ourselves on our good raiding atmosphere, we believe in creating a place where people can make mistakes without being !@#$%ed out by a raging raid leader. At the same time none of us enjoy wiping and we expect everyone to perform at a high level, applicants who are competitive and thrive off friendly competition are preferred. We stress personality fit as much as performance when analyzing applicants and trials, we want someone who fits our ideal mold of a raider. If you're looking to compete at a high level without having to raid four nights or four hours a night, we might be a good fit for you. Fill out our very brief application and we'll get in contact with you: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16AI6FmgJ9tuhALx6yPQWAOc7YD5UHsmima0DD5bSVlw Cryllis#11287 Nick#19742Cryllus296 1h
1h [A]<Last Pull> 1/9 M 9/9 H ToS LF DPS [A] <Last Pull> 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras is currently recruiting dps (high priority on a Shadow Priest and UH Death Knight) and any exceptional players as we descend into the Tomb of Sarjaraxxus! <Last Pull>, US Alliance Cenarius was founded on Gorgonnash in 2007. We’ve been raiding 25 man content since BC. Our goal is to push progression and continually better our raid, while creating an enjoyable environment to pursue our goals in. We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment. While we can arrange a cross-realm trial run, we feel that new members joining us on Cenarius is important. A guild is more than just the 9 hours we spend raiding together, so we do require that individuals transfer upon joining. Raid Times: 7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through. Tomb of Sargeras Progression: 1/9 Mythic, 9/9 Heroic Nighthold Progression: 6/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic Loot: Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance. If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com How to contact us: • Send us a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com • Add our recruiting Battletags: (slimey42#1203) (shadowbane#1864) • Email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com • Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you! Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us! www.lastpull.com Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PSTShadowbaine109 1h
1h SCH - H - Bleeding Hollow Brief Introduction You will not find a more organized or structured unit than ours. Check out our guild policy as a demonstration. We're a 11+ year raiding unit. Our success and longevity of the guild is due in part to the mentality of doing what’s best for the guild, not the individual. If you’re looking for a long term raiding guild, we’re the unit for you. Our unit is mostly comprised of adults who maintain professional lives, we do NOT tolerate non-sense, favoritism, and immaturity. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Raid Days: M/Tu/W Raid Times: 830-12a (EST) 7:30-11p (CST) 6:30-10p (MST) 5:30p-9p (PST) Total Raid Hours Per Week: 10.5 Progression: 7/7M EN 3/3M ToV 10/10M NH 4/9M ToS ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Home Page Learn about our guild policy manual, how to join, and how to contact us. http://www.SCHguild.com http://www.SCHguild.com/join WoW Progress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/SCH My Contact Draxtor#1953 - Raid Leader Mini#12350 - meMinidh131 1h
1h 8/9H LF DPS - Group of Friends need new home? Hi! Do you have a group of friends you desperately want to continue raiding with but your guild is falling apart? We have room for a group of 2-6 DPS! Raid with your friends and make some new ones! We are Ruin of Korgath (est 2005 on Darkspear) and we are trying to fill our roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and could use about 5-6 committed DPS. We are 9/9 N and 8/9 H ToS We raid T/W/Th from 7-10 server time (central). We request Concordance 1 and 905-910+ iLvl to be competitive with our DPS (700-800K min - most of us are about 900K-1mil). We have a great community of players who continually return to raid with us. Looking for ALL DPS Go to Ruin-ds.com to learn more, click the About Ruin link. PST Zaryssah in game or add me on bnet CheryleG#1931 Thanks!Zaryssah0 1h
1h Calm 5/9M LF DPS & Healers <Calm> Tichondrius, Tues/Weds/Thurs 6-9PST ( 9-12EST ) <Calm> is a dedicated Mythic raiding guild on Tichondrius. Our raiding schedule is T/W/TH from 6PM PST - 9PM PST. We provide raiding consumables, sale runs, and an amusing community. This guild does more than just mash our faces against bosses. Outside of raid, our players make an effort to work together through mythic plus, old content farming, and a few other games. During farm nights, the atmosphere is relaxed and playful, and during progression it gets much more focused and goal-oriented. If you're looking for an organized, capable guild that does more than just raid together, send us your application! Mythic Recruitment Needs DPS * Any exceptional Dps and a high priority for Ranged and Fury War Healer * Any Exceptional Healer (Low priority) What We Expect From You: - Be active. This is a community that lives on people who enjoy playing together - Maintain your main's personal progression whether it be through artifact power or ilvl - Be exceptional at your class while correctly performing mechanics - Be able to take criticism - Be willing to give feedback What You Can Expect: - We never add extra days, even on the first week of a raid tier - We rarely go over time - An active roster of guildies that run plenty of M+ groups - A loot council that includes at least one core raider every week - A laid back raiding schedule that clears content within a reasonable time frame - Optional raids for alts/friends Loot System: We use a loot council system comprised of 5 officers and one rotating raider. When it comes to loot we take various factors into consideration such as: - Performance -Raid attendance. -Previous Loot/Need. -Attitude and drive for progression. Apply Now: http://calm-tich.shivtr.com/ Feel free to contact our recruitment officer for more information if you have questions you need to ask before applying. Art#12719Tulock219 1h
1h 916 holy priest lf guild [horde] Looking to gear up and farm heroic, and aim to soon do first few bosses of mythic for bonus rolls. I am available most nights EST time. Would like to come with a guild for heroic tonight and tryout, or if nothing else learn a few things. if anyone has a chill discord and players, please let me know. I'm 916 atm, stats are legit, know my rotation, have mic, etc RazorTehNerd#1443 https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/farstriders/OgfieryOgfiery12 1h
1h [H] <Tactics> 9/9 H ToS LF Ranged&Heals [H] <Tactics> of Zul'jin is recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras progression. We are looking for reliable, long term individuals to complete our roster for current and future Mythic content. Our goal is to Cutting Edge content clear while maintaining a semi-hardcore, laid back raid environment within a three day raid schedule. We are currently 9/9H ToS. Our raid times and days are 9:30 pm to 12:30 am Est; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Required to maintain a 90% attendance rate. Must be open to rotate for Mythic progression. We are looking for: Druid(Balance/Resto) Warlock Priest(Shadow) Mage If interested apply at http://tactics-wow.enjin.com/recruitment or add Kressure#1307Keakamai267 1h
1h i907 Resto Shaman LFGuild As title says, looking for guild. Horde. Played in Vanilla, cut my teeth on AQ40 / Naxx progression. BC until Sunwell. After BC went to other MMORPGS, have since came back to Wow. I am 9/9 Normal ToS with full clears of heroic Emerald and Nighthold. I play 830pm est to 11pm est weeknights.Bulywif5 1h
1h Returning raider looking for home! Hello to all reading this! Thank you for looking at this post! I am a returning raider, looking to join a group progressing through content WHO HAVE THE INTENTION OF CLEARING. My Ideal schedule would be 2-3 days a week for 3-5 hours a night. Monday-Thursday nights only. I would like to stay Horde at this point, I would consider Alliance if a faction change was provided. I play enhancement shaman (916) I am also very comfortable with elemental (912). If shaman isn’t needed my other option would be a 910 Arms/912 Fury Warrior. I have a Mage, Warlock, and Boomkin that I have raided on before and could have raid ready in 1 week. I have been raiding since WOTLK, I have cleared most tiers on Heroic or Mythic before the next tier release, including Firelands, Dragon Soul, 14/17 mists, Had to quit at the end of mists for a bit, Came back end of TOT and cleared SoO on mythic, and every raid since then, until I had to inexpertly quit after Emerald Nightmare. I am always a prepared for raids. I bring Flasks, Potions, and Food if they are not provided. My gear is always enchanted and gemmed. Blah Blah. :) If you read to the end, Thanks! Any other questions please feel free to add me Catfrenzy#1777Astralfrenzy10 1h
1h ⚔ US 52 | 6/9M | 10.5hr | LF Hunt/Hpal ⚔ Vindicatum (Vindicatum.com) | 6/9M | US 37 (T19) | Icecrown Alliance Legion Goal: US top 40 Needs (All CORE spots) • Hunter • Holy Pally • Rogue • Windwalker/DK • Resto Druid / MW / Hpriest / Hpal • All other exceptional applicants welcome to apply! Times CURRENT SCHEDULE • Wednesdays: 9-12:15 EST • Sundays: 8-12:15 EST • Mondays: 9-12:15 EST • Optional Tuesday: 9-12:15 EST (Normal/Heroic) Contact • GM: Tanned (Tan#1393) • Arrow (Arrow#1690) • Braille (Feythe#1284) • Draakken (Draakken#1812) Vindicatum Highlights • Friendly and mature environment. We are an adult oriented guild with a member base comprised of college students and working professionals. Drama/raging is not tolerated and mutual respect is expected from everyone. • A long term guild with history behind it. Our raiding core has been together since late 2006 with consistent leadership and low member turnover. We are more than just a guild, we are a community. 80% of our roster goes to blizzcon and rents a house together! • We raid 3 nights a week, 10.5 hours per week. We never go over the above listed times. Once the tier is cleared, you can expect to raid dramatically less, many times 1 day a week. • Progression based loot council system. We are committed to a system that is both ethical and equitable while helping us to achieve our goals. No DKP counting or fighting guild members in bid wars. • We love and encourage alts! Optional alt raids scheduled on off nights during the week with strong leadership. • Off night shenanigans. Gold CM's, PvP, Transmog runs, etc.. are always happening at all times of the day. Past achievements • Trial of Valor - US 38 • Emerald Nightmare - US 46 • Multiple TOP 10 world HFC speed and execution ranks. • HFC - US 55 • BRF - US 116 • SOO - US 45 (10m) • US ~200 Ra-Den and US ~245 Heroic Lei Shen • World ~75th Kil’Jaedan/Muru • World ~100 kills from SSC to Sunwell (all pre-nerf) • World ~100 Naxxramas Immortal • Realm first Obsidian Slayer/Magic Seeker/Conqueror of Naxxramas Philosophy We aim to be the best sub 12 hour guild in the US. We like the people we raid with and we get serious when its time. We value skill, solid execution, smart play and good attitude. Streams • Shadow - http://www.twitch.tv/tanned_priest • Hunter - https://www.twitch.tv/orionid_hunter • Resto/Boomkin - http://www.twitch.tv/draakken Arrow460 1h
1h 922/926 8/9 h 8/10m r druid lfc Times available & time zone: 9:30 EST or later start on weekdays,Could go until 2 am EST at the latest. Server preference: PvE preferred Faction preference: Horde preferred Semi-hardcore guild preferred - Would prefer a 3 night a week raid schedule (weekdays). Looking for permanent spot not bench Current progression/experience: 8/9 h ToS 10/10 h NH 8/10 m NH 3/3H ToV 4/7M EN. keystone master, 60 traits, 3 h tier piece Anything else: I'm extremely loyal and committed to raid success. I enjoy doing Mythic Plus with a solid group. bt:tintin#1386Shunow2 1h
1h Blood DK LFG Looking for a guild to tank with. Looking for 2 day raid guild. Leave your info and if I like what I see. I will get in touch with you. I have been raiding since Vanilla. I have raided all end game content except for MoP. I don't wish to put to much info out here because of my current guild. Time zone I am looking for and days. Prefer no fri/sat. 8-11pm EST. 7-10pm CST. 6-9pm MST. 5-8pm PST.Rixxik24 1h
1h [H] Tank LFG [H] Tank LFG Tank looking for a laid back raid group. Willing and ABLE to learn, but tired of pugs. I find deeps boring but willing to offspec deeps if needed but prefer to tank. I'm interested in a group that raids sometime in the ballpark of 6:30pm-10:30pm EST. Willing to server xfer as needed but not faction change. ThanksXuljun1 1h
1h [H] at Tanagra Recruiting DPS+Healers 6/9 H aT Tanagra(Hjyal Server) is a Heroic Weekend Raiding Guild and is currently recruiting for friendly/Raid focus people for Tomb of Sargeras Current Progress -- 6 / 9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 9 / 9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras 10 / 10 Heroic Nighthold 7 / 7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 2 / 3 Heroic Trial of Valor About us: at Tanagra is a Horde, heroic raiding focus guild located on Hyjal-US server(West coast Server). We are a casual guild that began raiding strong in WoD. We are Fun and Friendly group of players joining forces to Progress through all current Tier content. We are somewhat small guild but slowly growing. Over all great group of Core players to raid with here, alot of different/ fun minds! For raiding wise, our main focus is to push all full clear Heroic content. As we are still building up the team for Hopes of Mythics Content What our Guild can offer you--- *A stable, fun and mature environment, We are all here to have fun, and we will provide that environment for you. *Having fun doing 5man Dungeons Mythics and Mythics + *Farming All things Legion content. *Helping each other out and overall having Fun! *Guild Bank with Raiding and other Misc. goodies. Recruitment: -- For Legion: Tomb of Sargeras What we are Currently Looking for... Tanks - Full Healers - OPEN Recruitment DPS - OPEN Recruitment If not Listed, We shall consider any Strong Applications Raiding Schedule Raiding 2 days a week on Weekends Raid Days/Times --- Friday and Saturday @ 7pm - 11pm PST As for voice chat -- we use Discord, which is must for raids. For those interested in joining the guild or any other questions , you can get ahold of our Guild officers @SwisherSweet#1925 or Darten#1190 (GM), Demon#11147(Recruit Lead/Officer)) or you may also visit our Website and can fill out an Application @ http://attanagra-hyjal.enjin.com.Swishersweet450 1h