Guild Recruitment

Nov 5, 2014 14/14m rogue looking for a new home for tier 16 i mained a holy paladin and went 14/14H before 6.0 but had to quit raiding due to my work schedule being crazy. i'm looking to re-main my rogue for WoD and am looking for a new home. i am sort of leaning towards going alliance as i have a lot of friends that recently rerolled but i am open to any faction on any server as long as the guild seems like a good fit. i'm a really fun, easy-going person, but i do like to progress so i am looking for a guild that is similar. for some reason it won't let me post on my rogue, so here is the link to my armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Ciscely/advanced you can reply to this post or add my btag if you want to chat (kitty#11344). thanks for your time!Sanaya9 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 <BananaHat> - Illidan- recruiting for Mythics We are currently filling our roster and are in need of a disc priest and resto shaman, but will accept all who wish to join! Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday 7:30-10:30pm CSTShinnron0 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Looking for High End Progression WoD Hey guys, I'm looking for a guild for WoD and prefer weekends, but may be able to get your times in, currently a 586 WW but have tons of experience in every class. I've played this game since day one. I'm looking for pretty hardcore progression and can play any class you want me to, have all 90 and am willing to level whichever best suits you. I'm skilled in all, but prefer dps or heals. Let me know and we can work something out. You can add me real id with DrKevo#1683. Thanks for looking!Cowpìe3 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Looking For a Wingman(woman)! Hi, I have recently been promoted to RL for WoD, and Im looking for my #2. Gnome Ravagers is a friends & family guild on Terenas. Recently Merged with Hydraxxis. Although this server may be a dead planet for some we will not give up on it. We have many realm firsts. Been kicking the dirt around here since vanilla. While i have many in the guild already who might do great at the job i would really like some outside help. Diversity is the spice of life right? Many of our players have 5-10, 90's with over 150 accounts. Warrant officer- role call attendance calendar logs spreadsheet(high) Major Medic - healing assignments healing assessments cd usage(high) Cheerleaders - recruiters(low) Wingman)woman) - Jack(Jill) of all trades.(high) With WoD right around the corner, I would like us to be able to put our best foot forward. As I know many of us are very excited to jump into new content. To make this easier and more efficient I will be looking for a few exceptional ppl who have the drive and will to go above and beyond the normal duties of a raider. Our raid times will (most likely)be SUN/MON 6 CST to 9(930) CST Will we be using masterloot with a modified EP system to handle BoE,Pets,Toys,Enchants etc We are always looking for likeminded people who enjoy playing the game and welcome players of all skill levels. for more info Gnomeravagers.com or contact me Chance2die#1875Bullzooka6 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 returning player LFguild Hello my name is Zbunz and i am a returning player looking for a good guild History: vanilla-cleared all content up to kt BC-Cleared all content up to sunwell then took break Wrath- cleared all content including HM and heroics cata- cleared all content at content pre nerf minus rag MoP- took break through first 2 teirs and raided casually clearing it on normal. came back for SoO and did first 7 on HM withing first month ish then took a break for wildstar/other games. Came back and got in in with good guild and cleared all content including H garrosh. Looking For: A good community with a decent raid team. i am really fine clearing only heroics but would like to do mythic if the opportunity presents itself. looking for a 3 days raid team prefer that raids after 830 cst. but if a good opportunity presents itself ill think about more raid nights or a diff time. other then that i would like a guild that plays and pvp together and what nit. Characters: ret pally(highest geared toon) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Zbunz/advanced shaman ( alt heals) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Bu%C3%B1zy/advanced warrior(old main) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/C%C3%AC%C3%B1/advanced feral cat(alt) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Mi%C3%ACrkat/advanced warlock(alt) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Machobunz/advanced atm i am looking to main either ret or lock but willing to play other tons if needed or wanted would prefer in this order warlock/ret/feral/warrior/shaman. all in all i am hoping to find a good casual guild that like to enjoy themselves while still downing content. so if i look like someone ur looking for please leave info here of message me at Thebuns#1318.Machobunz26 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 [A] <Poisoned Phoenix> Social/Casual Guild Some Info: Guild Name: Poisoned Phoenix Faction: Alliance Realm (US): Azuremyst (Linked with Staghelm) Realm Type: PVE Realm Timezone: PST Battlegroup: Retaliation Openings: All Guild leader here, I created this guild with the purpose of getting together a tight knit group of people who can socialize and have a chilled guild to progress in. We are dedicated to leveling together and helping each other out in what ever way possible. This is an extremely new guild that is looking to grow and make new friends. I do want to eventually build up a raid team and start knocking out WoD, but its not our main focus and I don't plan on it being a hardcore raiding guild. I will be trying to find a good raid leader to take on the task of creating the raid team and dealing with all aspects of raiding. PVP will also be something that is up in the air for all those who would like to do it. We welcome all sorts of group activities, just looking to get everyone united and socialized. If this sounds like a chilled group you would like to hang out in please find the guild in game, everyone has recruitment ability, or message me. Battletag is Draggel#1868Balderias0 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 <Ego Farmers>-Mal Ganis We are a tight knit group of players that spend our days raiding, leveling alts, and preparing for Warlords. We run Heroic and Normal multiple times per week, on multiple toons. bring your alts along with your mains! Our Guild Masters have years of raid leading experience, yet we are NOT a hardcore guild. No one will ever yell at a guildie in the Ego Farmers. We do want to have fun and progress tho, so questions and alternative strats are welcome from all players. Many of us have just returned from extended breaks from WoW, so we are just getting back into teh swing of WoW, welcome! We know that RL is way more important than WoW, so don't worry about missing a raid. What we want: Healers, DPS and Tanks that are interested in a casual environment, with a focus on bringing down content. If you want a guild that raids 15+ hours a week at a set schedule, that's not us. What we offer: A chance at bringing down some of the most challenging content in WoW PvE. We are 14/14H in SoO, and we do it weekly. We have Normal runs for the alts, as well as carry soem on the Heroic kills. Anyone is welcome, as long as they either know their class or are willing to learn. Our raid times are weekends usually, but their is always a guild run happening on any given day, or achievement farms, altruns, lil something for everyone. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, PST to any Ego Farmer on Mal Ganis, and well shoot you an invite. See you in Org, ÛruÚÛruú0 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 LF new guild for WoD Howdy :) I'm looking for a new guild to join for Warlords. I prefer a fun and laid back guild (no elitists please), I haven't raided since Wrath so I'm a little rusty with all that. I do enjoy PvP and that's mostly what I did this past expansion. But I'd really like to get into raiding in WoD. I have quite a few level 90's, all of which I'd like to move into the new guild at some point. I'm only available during the week, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday for any raiding/PvP (time doesn't really matter). Anywho, not really sure what other information I need to give..so if you have any questions, pst me in game. My battle tag is Galaydia#1468 Thanks!! xD BTW: I'm willing to switch servers, not factions though :)Galaydia4 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 PVP/PVE Disc Priest LF For WOD Raiding Guild Hey everyone, LF for a raiding guild for WOD. Anything after 8:00pm would be nice (I'm on the west cost) . Any day of the week or weekend is fine. I would like a raiding guild looking to push into Mythic as well. I'll also like to stay Disc, so please keep that in mind. Pst me game at soshí#1193 (alt161 for the i). Hope to talk to you soon. My Main is 576 PVE and for PVP I hit 2134 in 2's last season as Disc. My Main toon name is Soshí. Sorry for posting on a low level but I'm having a problem changing my profile atm. I'll be on for a while if anyone has any questions. ThxSoshí4 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 [H] Experienced Resto Shaman LFG As the titles says I'm looking for a new home. Willing to relocate to another server if need be. I have about 7 years of experience under my belt as a Resto Shaman and have been playing the game for about 8 years. I'm knowledgeable with both PvE and PvP healing. I'm also a team player and I go out of my way to help my guild mates. I'm looking for a casual to semi-casual guild that raids on Fridays or Saturdays. I have no interest in hard core raiding. If you think you might have a home for me let me know. Uni#1799Unikrom4 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Ret with Holy OS looking for guild for WOD I'm looking for a guild to raid with throughout WOD. I do have heroic experience dating back to WotLK, from when I took raiding much more seriously than I have recently. I cleared all the ulduar 10m HM's while that was still relevant content, got tribute to insanity for ToTC, and progressed through ICC normals until the guild that I was in fizzled out. Ever since I've been an on-and-off player, returning in Cata for a brief period of time, where I also dabbled in some DS hardmodes. I quit again and then did not return until late in 5.4, pretty eager to get back into raiding on a challenging level. I consider myself exceptional at playing ret, being my main spec since early wrath. I also am able to play holy at a high level. If any guilds would like for me to formally apply, simply reply with the means by which to do so. Thank you for your time and consideration.Chakrain13 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 586 Rogue and 587 Warlock LF Guild As the title says, we are looking for the right guild to start progression in WoD. We are looking to join a guild that has a progression mindset and together we can clear all content before the next patch. The only restriction, and reason we are having to leave our current guild, are the raid times (see below). Both of us have 14/14 H experience. We are ready to level quickly in order to gather the gear needed for the first raid Prefer Horde however, will switch faction for the right guild. Raid times need to start at 9:30pm EST or later. There are no restrictions on raid end or days. If interested in speaking to us, please post a response.Dolphins43 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 576 WW Monk LF Mythic WoD Guild -Experienced raider looking for a competitive mythic WoD Guild. -Am comfortable on an assortment of toons (and may be interested in switching come WoD) -Prefer weekday times, but am up for anything. -EST located -Up to play either monk, priest, shaman, druid, warlock, or mage come WoD. Either Healing or Dps.Foncy24 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 [H] <whïsky> wants you! We're <whïsky> of Bleeding Hollow. As a guild we've been around for a while. During Mists we scattered to the 4 winds and did our own thing, but have found our way back home. We’re new to Bleeding Hollow but are here to stay. We are seeking to gain potential, fun-loving, skillful, dependable players; set a home for those who’ve been pushed aside, failed to see any new or relative content, or those coming back from hiatus. As our name implies we do like to drink occasionally and we do it well, but more than anything, we just want to have fun and build a close, tight-knit group to take down new content and enjoy the next expansion. We will raid with 11 or 19 team members. If the team is solid we'll shoot for Mythic. We have already pulled together a really good core - all we need is you! What we're looking for: -Adults 18+ -Previous raid experience Classes we need: Healers - Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Ranged DPS - all classes considered Raid times will be Tues and Thurs 7-10 pm EST. If you're a casual or PVP'er you're welcome as well!! We will be diving into arena, organized world events, and Ashran. Contact battletag Dez#1679 or roanokey#1497 for more information.Rhaethiel45 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Disc/Holy Priest LF Mythic raiding guild Hello there! Returning player currently looking for a mythic raiding guild for WoD. I'm available from Tues-Thurs starting at 8pm EST or later. Preferably 2-3 times a week. Thanks! Woodal#1652Chand12 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 <H> Mal'Ganis - Late Night Weekend 10 Man - Greetings! We are a group of friends that have been gaming since 2006. We have recently been inspired to get a group together and tackle the incoming raids in Warlords of Draenor. We are looking for 1-2 new people to join our amazing, small group. We are looking for experienced players over the age of 21, who have access to ventrilo and can communicate clearly. As it stands currently, because of our busy work schedules, we are looking to play on Friday and Saturday nights, beginning at 11:00 PM EST and going until 2:00 AM EST. Our goal is to have a cohesive group that enjoys the new content and enjoys each other company in a low-stress environment. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, feel free to fill out the following form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16nT...?usp=send_form ***NEW*** Due to the amazing replies that we've received so far, we are currently mostly looking for range dps, a tank, and some one who could fit the role of melee/dps and tank when needed. Not one of those but want to apply anyway? Go for it! Thanks! MinqMinq0 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 prot warr LF guild WoD progression Hello, I'll get straight to it: I'm currently looking for a guild to progress with through WoD mythic raids, i will also raid up till then as well, got no problems with that. I've been raiding on and off for about 8 years including since early BC raids. I'm hard working, and consider myself to have a very good raid progression mind set, just looking for a bunch of people to raid with that share similar goals. If you're interested, please feel free to hit me up @ atroce#1116. really only looking for horde only, but if i may faction change, add me up anyways if you're alliance. preferred raid times: 7 pm EST - 12 am EST ThanksMorymoto23 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 LF WoD Raid Group 12am pst or later DPS DK 582 ilvl looking for a semi hardcore raid group I have been raiding since Wrath took a short break in the middle of SoO. I work late so I must raid 12am pst or later. I am willing to transfer to any US server to raid. I would prefer a fairly populated server. I will faction change, for the right group, because Isterra has always been a Draenei so I'm not super into the idea of it. For any questions post in this forum or, my battletag is Isterra#1629, or you can email me at subneko1987@hotmail.com just put Raid or Raid Group in the subject. I was 12/14H pre patch and am now 14/14 mystic.Isterra14 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 {Pantheon}Silvermoon-US 20-man Mythic Raiding ROCKSTARS WANTED! Warlords of Draenor is upon us! Website/application Page: pantheonguild.us/what-we-expect.html OUR GOAL: Pantheon is looking to stomp a mud hole in all 20-man content quickly, efficiently and with as much PIZAZ as possible. We are planning on raiding 20-man mythic content ASAP and we are looking for skilled, knowledgeable, likeable and punctual players to meet us in Blackrock Foundry and Highmaul with one goal in mind. To be a top rated guild in the US/World. It's a Lofty goal and not a very suitable one for the casual player. But if you know you got the skills and got the time well my friend we have a home for you. Classes Desired: Deathknight - DPS/Backup Tank Druid - Feral/Balance/Backup Tank Hunters - We prefer non healers here Monk - heals/DPS/Backup Tank Paladin - DPS/Backup Tank Priest - Heals Rogue - Currently none on roster Shaman - All Specs Warlock - Any spec Warrior - DPS/Backup Tank Raiding times: We have content Progression days that run longer. But once we have cleared those tiers we drop back to farm days that dont run as long. Tuesdays 8:30-12:30 CST Progress Tuesdays 8:30-11:30 CST Farm Days Wednesdays 8:30-12:30 CST Progress Wednesdays 8:30-11:30 CST Farm Days Thursdays 8:30-12:30 CST Progress Thursdays 8:30-11:30 CST Farm Days Saturdays 8:30-12:30 CST Progress About Pantheon: We currently are a delightful concoction of random people that happened to run across each other over years of gaming in Warcraft. That’s the beautiful thing about games like Warcraft is it brings like minded people to share in a hobby and have fun doing it and we hope you will too. Pantheon in itself is a newly formed guild with no recognition or titles to throw at you and sell you BUT we have a lot of experienced players here. Pantheon is a place for the misfit Rock stars of Warcraft to come together when they had guilds who fell apart or didn’t like the drama in previous guilds and for people who feel like they are under utilized in their current situation and need a place to prove their worth. We all here are looking to put our names on the map as the new guild on the block that sets the bar high for other guilds in the US- region. Now the question you have to ask yourself is.....Do I deserve this chance? Well do ya...punk? How heavy are you? Meaning can you carry your own weight? We would like to have players who know and love their class they play. They need to have multiple specs mastered for when we need switching in certain situations and willingness to adapt. We expect everyone to have their specs researched including Enchants, Gems, Rotations and Addons required to keep up with the demanding level of gameplay we will achieve. All top end players do this for a reason and the reason is to squeeze out every ounce of performance you can like a fine tuned machine. We appreciate your time and consideration for Pantheon and we look forward to hearing from you!Pyscho1 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 [Cenarion Circle] LF Late Night Raiding Guild I'm looking to really get back into more serious raiding once WoD comes out, something I haven't really done since Wrath. My preferred raiding times would be rather late at night (10pm CENTRAL earliest), or anything past that. I didn't really raid much in Pandaria since all the raids were pretty boring, but I've casually been raiding for a couple years now. I'd like to get into a guild that raids often, at least 3 times a week, maybe more if possible. I'm not necessarily looking for a Mythic progression guild because I doubt I'm ready for anything like that yet, but maybe in the future. I've messed around in trade chat but no fish were biting so I thought I'd come here. If anyone knows a guild on CC or Sisters of Elune that raids quite late and often let me know, or show me where I can apply. I want to be a bit more serious in the next expansion. Thank you very much.Miasen0 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Frost DK/Prot Pally and Pally/Sham healer LF I've been playing since Vanilla and I've been tanking since TBC and a friend of mine has been healing since WotLK. We played on and off in MoP and are coming back to find a good guild to raid and progress with through WoD. I currently play Frost DK and Tank on my prot pally, and my friend is an awesome healer on his pally and shaman. Our schedule is pretty tough at the moment, we work nights and are available from about 7:30 am - 12:00 pm CST during the week, or available anytime during the weekend. Anyways thanks for looking and if you're needing a spot to fill and your raid times match ours, feel free to add me or post on here. My btag is IMadBro#1634Kanopener6 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Looking for late night 3 day/week progression Been a raider on and off since Wrath. When 5.3 hit I decided to move to a better server to try and find a raiding guild that was on par with what I was looking for. I have been in casual guilds since I started and just wanted a more serious raiding experience. I joined a guild on Sargeras and was progressing good till they decided to merge the 10 man groups into a 25 man and the guild fell apart. Been in and out of guilds since and still progressed decently but most guilds arent looking for a tank. I am currently looking for a serious progression guild (was in top 15 guild before so I am looking for that caliber) that raids Tues-Thurs starting at 8 or 9 pm CST/server time. Very serious about raiding and I know my class. Willing to prove myself. Will be set to raid week one of content. Have enough alts on Sargeras to provide all I need to raid and will be one of the first to hit 100 as I was almost server first monk last expansion.6 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Found a guild thanks for interest! ^Vydz7 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Moon Guard [H] <Forsooth> LF Members+Raiders Greetings friends! We are Forsooth, a 5+ year old guild on Moon Guard (Horde). While we aren't new, we're always looking to grow, expand, and add more people to our family-oriented/friendly guild. We offer a fun, welcoming home for any type of player, from the new/returning player to the experienced veteran. What do we do? We are currently looking to get back into raiding in Draenor and are loooking for more raiders! We do also offer guild runs/groups for old raids, PvP, transmogs, achievements, and challenge modes. While we don't have an immensely bustling role-playing community in the guild, Forsooth is also welcoming to role-players both new and old. Is <Forsooth> right for me? Is your current guild too big, small, or inactive? Miss or wanting to experience World of Warcraft with friends who just want to have fun with you? Then Forsooth may be a great fit for you! We are very relaxed and often always willing to help out other members in a pinch. Raid Schedule: Times and days open to change currently due to planning once Draenor is upon us. Will work/plan accordingly to what's best for everyone. Additional Info + Contact Forsooth also has a guild vent open to all members. If interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact any of our officers in-game or contact me directly through Elite323#1614. Thanks and have a great day!Zemaji1 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Why are you looking at this? Seriously it's old as !@#$ get out of here.Qoav22 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 HYPOTHERMIA WoD Raid Team Hello, Are you an old raider looking to make a return in WoD, we at hypothermia are building a raid team and we want you, we will be raiding mythic content in WoD and we are looking for people with a history in progression raiding. In need of 2 tanks 2 healers and 2 DPS, no pallie, locks or hunters, thanks In game mail Shalok, Raghall or bloodbersker for more information.Shalok0 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 rDPS or Tank LF Mon/Tuesday raid on Mal'Ganis Hey there internet. I am an experienced Raider Tanking and rDPS on Mal'Ganis Looking for a guild to progress with in WoD. I would prefer to play on my Mage but I can also tank if that is something your team needs. I am 14/14 Heroic SoO with Ahead of the Curve and have led raids in ToT and SoO I am free any evening/night on Mon and/or Tues. Please either reply here or add my BNet and talk to me directly at Sprx#1112 Thanks everyoneParalytik3 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Looking for members for my guild (Dead Orbit) We are looking for all players new and experienced. soon we will strte to do raids but at the moment we don't have enough members. If you are looking for a guild thats all about just having fun but with a not laid back kind of idea then the Dead Orbits is the place to be. We are also on weekdays and weekends. pvp pve and rp (rp soon)Sgtbumblebee1 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 late night raider.after 1am central tm. HORDE hello im looking for a good guild to join so i can raid coming in warlords. devoted raider but due to schedule can only play at night. these are my characters hunter-http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Monsterbibiz/simple restoration druid-http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nerzhul/Elvaca/simple i raid soo many times 10 months before patch and got a few mythic [then heroic] kills. unfortunatly got a job and stopped wow.now im back in since august and have been pugging it. need guild. if want more info monsterbibiz#1468 <3 currently on Illidan and Nerzhul server. willing to transfer for raiding.good experienceMonsterbibiz0 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Ally: Returning Ret Pally (Anvilmar) Just recently returned to WoW and I am looking for a progressive guild. Getting tired of LFR. I'm not a power gamer and have limited time. Mostly on from 8am - 1pm PST and again at approximately 10pm -1am.Miffed1 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 555 Itm Lv Resto Shaman LF Ally raid guild The title pretty much says it all. I am a 555 itm lv resto shaman with heroic SoO exp, looking for a raiding guild for the next xpac. Due to me working graveyard shift at the moment, I can only raid 3pm-7:30pm server time. I am hoping for an alliance guild, but could be talked into switching. Pst me in game (real id: Forfax#1475) if you are interested in me. Hope to hear from you.Forfax1 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Experienced Ret LF casual/late night raiding - Experienced Ret. No MoP experience. My greatest accomplishment would be 7/7H Firelands (pre-nerf Heroic Ragnaros) with numerous 90-100th percentile parses, including a few #1 parses up to the end of Cataclysm. I stopped raiding on Dragon Soul release. - Strictly late/casual hours. Available 10:30 PM EST until 3 AM EST. - I would prefer a decent/casual guild that clears heroic in 3 hours per week over a BAD guild that struggles in mythic 20 hours per week. - Alliance only, and must be on a server that is not dead. Holyballin#1835 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノHolyballin2 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 560 Lock LF Guild for WoD I use to play 12hr a day every single day since BC but I ended up getting an on call job and could no longer play at that pace. I have had different accounts in top US raiding guilds during progression and would like to try and get back into end game raiding with a catch. I am looking for someone willing to let me jump into raids and perform when I am able to be online. I know I know raiding has such a set time but with me working on call I sometimes go 2 days away from home (and my comp). So anyone looking for a well rounded exp warlock that's willing to prove I deserve a somewhat reserved raiding spot let me know. I don't expect a lot of bites but you never know till you try right? Thanks for readingMariné26 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 New Guild LFM for WoD! Guardian Corps is a raiding guild that exclusively raids on Saturday and Sunday. This is done for those who work crazy hours keeping them from a normal raiding schedule, such as rotating shifts or night shifts, or even simply for people who want to keep their work nights free to be with their family more. As such, we are a group of hard-working and passionate individuals - we are here so that we have the capability to raid, and simply to have fun while raiding, without having to sacrifice our personal lives. Guardian Corps raiders, however, are never satisfied with the status quo. While we do not aim specifically for being Server First, we will not be happy wiping on the same boss over and over. We are here to have fun, but we are also here to kill bosses and make progression. Those who do not have the passion and the pride necessary to get the job done do not deserve to call themselves Guardian Corps! Our ultimate goal is to reach Mythic level raiding, which means we need a 20+ man roster of Boulderfist raiders! As we are a newly formed guild, created by former raiders who have returned to the game after taking a break, we are in need of more people to flesh out a full roster. We currently need everything, to put it simply. We do have some roles and specs already in the guild, but our priority right now is bodies - I fully intend to be more strict with who I recruit once I have that proper roster. So if you want a chance to prove yourself, get in while you still can! If you want more details, we have a web site at http://guardiancorps.guildlaunch.com Be warned, it's still under construction. I've been taking it slow due to my work schedule. If you get the chance to reach me with my weird work hours, my BattleTag is DrakeWurrum#1192Matuk11 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Just The Tip[A]Greymane recruiting for Mythic Just The Tip was a 10 man guild (pre patch) and we are coming off summer break and filling our roster to complete or 20 man Mythic conversion. We raid tues-thur 730-1030 central (830-1130 est).Guild is very established, a lot of our members have been together for many years and tho we have not ever been super hardcore or hit server firsts, we feel we get things done at a steady pace for the time we invest. We are looking for like minded players that enjoy the game and want a long time home not a pit stop. I could say that we have or cause no drama but saying that would be a lie as every guild has it time to time but we deal with it swiftly and try to keep it to a minimum as we all have better things to do in or day to day. Things we do not currently have S.Priest War Tank Rogue Resto Druid (high demand) Monk Healer Monk dps We are open to all classes tho and more or less are looking for skilled players with good attitudes and the willingness to improve. Feel free to contact me anytime for questions etc. Thanks for looking =) battletag #1924Hoodz16 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Warlock LF WoD Guild Warlock Looking for a raiding guild for WoD on illidan, Area 52, Thrall or Mal'ganis Thank youKriminell4 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 [US-Illidan]<Salsus> Looking for Healers! We at <Salsus> on US-Illidan are looking for healers for Heroic SoO and our 20man Mythic roster. Looking for 530+, and always welcoming of newbie raiders. read our forum post to find out a little more about us> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14927042989 Contact Mangix#1502 for details, cheers!Dalagosa0 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 <Cenarius> Mythic raid recruiting range/heals Exodus Victoriae is now recruiting! We are a brand new Alliance guild located on the US-Cenarius server dedicated to pushing progression to its limit. Surrounded by tough competitors, this guild was built from players with their eye on one thing: eternal victory. We thrive on attempting to be the best at what we do and feel as if there is nothing that can come in the way from keeping us from being among the best of the very best. With a new expansion comes new beginnings and those elite players whose guilds have fallen to progression can take refuge within our guild and be a part of something revolutionary. With players that have skill and experience some dating from Vanilla, the drive that still burns in these player’s hearts will forge a path among the top guilds in the hemisphere. Aside from progression which is the main focus, players are also quite experienced at PvP, with most members achieving 2200 rating just for fun, the skill in all aspects of the game is there. This guild is dedicated to raiding 4 nights a week, with possibly more if needed during heavy progression weeks (likely at the beginning of the expansion) from 6-9 server. The times are much laid back and forgiving, as most of us understand that real life does come first. Currently recruiting for primarily healers for Mythic progression, all exceptional applicants are welcome to apply and achieve greatness. So with all this knowledge and a brief description of the guild one questions remains: do you have what it takes to achieve eternal victory? If so, this guild is the place for you as every member is driven with passion to succeed and be the best at what they do. And if not, well some people are just okay with being mediocre, but we won’t accept that. So do you want to be mediocre or are you dedicated to achieving victory at all costs? If you think you have what it takes you can contact any of the following players in game: Tirion, Habhorym, Valafir, Moriartee, Macrimonius, Macx, Vaelth, Rodòx, Jhoira or apply at our website: http://exodusvictoriae.iclanwebsites.com/recruitmentJhoira0 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Nailed IT - a Top PvP & PvE Guild LFM We are Nailed It Guild and we are always looking to grow. Currently we rank #2 on Mal Ganis for PvP, with 12 active Gladiator / Hero of the Horde and R1 Glads on our roster, including 3 as guild officers. We have a 20 man Mythic raiding team which now ranks #1 on Mal Ganis, and plans to raid in WoD on a part-time Basis (weekends) yet still try and maintain top 100 US ranking. We have a casual player base larger than almost any guild, ranked #34 (have been as high as 5) on wowcensus for the entire game/server community. Go on Mal Ganis, and type "/who Nailed" It to ask anyone for more info! We'd love to have you! If you're a serious raider and wish to try out for our team, contact either Razzmage, Chetnik or Glenmar in game. Horde serious PvPers are also all welcome, and we provide you with significant access to the guild bank and 100g/day in cash or repairs. Learn more here: www.NailedItGuild.comSeyel1 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 <Bag Lady> @Stormreaver Horde is Recruiting! Newly formed guild with long time WoW players! We are a PvE focused guild that is looking to form a core raiding group for WoD. Bag Lady was a guild of laid back players with a serious desire for progression back in Cata and we are looking to bring that back in WoD. Raid times are not solidified yet, but Sun 6-12/Thurs 7-10 cst. are most likely going to be the times. We are also looking for other members to simply fill the guild have have good times with. If any of this sounds like what you are looking for feel free to comment on this post or send me an in game message. Btag: warrybarry#1171Jizzonclams0 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 <Shock> Recruiting for WoD!! <Shock> Mal'Ganis (PvP) Horde Central Time High Population We are a new guild looking for exceptional players that like to take raiding seriously but are also laid back. With a late start in MoP, we finished with 14/14H and 5/14M as a guild before we took time a couple weeks off before WoD. The raid leaders are 14/14M xp and we are expecting to lead our guild to more Mythic Progression in Warlords. We are recruiting to have a 20man team so it’s a nice smooth transition into Mythics. In WoD, we will get right into raiding when Highmaul opens on December 2nd. Recruitment: No melee dps (with exception of Monk) or shamans. Healers - Druid - Monk DPS - Warlock - Hunter - Monk - Druid (Boomkin) - Priest - Mage Raid Times are: Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm 9 hrs of raiding per week and we expect an attendance rate of at least 80%. We have a vent server which every player will use to raid. DBM is required. Come join our easy going, intelligent and fun raid team! Applying: You can contact me via in-game mail at Xoss-Mal’Ganis. Or at b-tag (BubbaGUMP#2213) and I will hold applications online. You can also contact Ärq-Mal’Ganis via in-game. Or at b-tag (Arq#1210).Xoss0 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 <Pure Genesis> Wants LOYAL and KIND Players! Hey Guys :) <Pure Genesis> Is a newly formed PvP/PvE Guild looking for fun, active players to fill our ranks. We are looking for more for our core RBG team in WoD. As well as more for our WoD Raid Progression team! Come join us! We ONLY want people who are LOYAL to us. We want a long term family. We DO NOT care about your past experience, we just want people who are kind and active (meaning to sign up for guild events). We are also looking for a few members to fill leadership roles in WoD Raid Progression and RBG leading! Leave a reply with your character name :) We would love to have you! ^-^ TICHONDRIUSEmpyream6 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Heal/DPS LFguild for WoD! [You Choose] As the title states, I'm looking for a guild. Gonna do something a bit unorthodox though, considering the circumstances. I am a former top 100 US raider looking for a home for WoD. I don't really want this home to be a top 100 US home, or anything really like it. I'm looking for a guild that probably falls in the 200-400 US range, but is stable, established, and clears the content while it's current (At least on normal modes). I would prefer a guild ready to do Mythic raiding, as that's where I feel most at home. I wish all new guilds the best of luck, but my experience has been that they get overwhelmed by recruitment needs and tend to die fairly quickly, and that's not what I'm looking for. I raided from Vanilla all the way until Cataclysm (Which I didn't play much of), and again in MoP. I've done this on numerous classes over the years, as 10 man raiding really made class-switching a priority when the guild isn't big on keeping recruitment active. I've seen some of the most difficult content in the game when it was still very relevant, so I believe I'll be an asset to any raid team. That being said - I can raid any day of the week, from 10PM EST (7PM PST) to 3AM EST (12AM PST). As for my class - Well, I can play any of them that I list here, and have significant raiding experience on every single one of them. I offer to you the ability to choose what fits best, as I enjoy playing all of them. The reason I'm doing this is because It's significantly more important to me to find the right guild than it is to play whatever class is popular at the time. Classes I can play: Paladin - Currently Horde - Holy Warrior - Currently Horde - DPS Hunter - Currently Horde Rogue - Currently Alliance Warlock - Currently Alliance All that I ask from any guilds that are looking to add me as a member - I don't want to be a part of an over-recruited push. I want to be a core member of your guild, I don't want to be a part of something trying to fill 5 spots with 20 people. If you're interested - Please contact me at Wheeler#1847, and make sure to leave a note stating that you're replying to this recruitment post! Thanks!Wheelir21 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Looking for more members for Undermine guild I am the guildmaster for the guild "The Dark Riders" on realm undermine. we are looking for members of all levels and classes. We like to raid when we have time and run heroics. Just trying to build a member base for WoD Xpack coming soon. Currently just my co-leader and me are the most active players. It would be great to get some new people to help build up an awesome raiding guild. Find me on undermine if interested. send me in-game mail or reply here and I will invite you! Thanks for your time!Garminen0 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Multi-Glad14/14 DK Tank/DPS LF Mythic Guild About me: I am a 22 year old graphic design student. I just came back in preparation for Warlords of Draenor about two week ago. I was a tank for most of the expansion so but also have spent a lot of time with Deathknight DPS. Some things to know about me, I am an extremely competitive gamer, I was semi-pro at Halo 3, Multi Glad DK, and sadly only Platinum in League of Legends. I have a yearning for all knowledge about my class and others to further my game play. I will also play any spec that is required for me. My past Raiding experience: • Vanilla- I played a Mage on Arthas and raided up to AQ20. • BC- I played a Warlock on Archimonde got all the way up to Sunwell. • WotLK I came back right as Ulduar came out and made a Deathknight that I have played since. I raided with real life friends all through WoTLK. I got serious about PvP at the end because ICC lasted ages. I managed to push 2800 in 3v3. Throughout WoTLK I mainly was DPS and tanked when needed. • Cataclysm- I just focused on PVP was Rank 1 in 3v3 5v5 and had 3 alt DKS in Glad range on whirlwind BG. In season 9 I quit. • MoP-My friends had me tank for them. I geared up a full tank spec and cleared 14/14 SoO in about 1-2 months. I just got back from a break and really looking forward to some hardcore raiding in WoD. Got rank 1 Challenge mode titles before I took a break till WoD as well. What I’m looking for: I like a guild that challenges me to be the best player I can. I like the environment of team based game play to reach a goal. I love the competitive nature of raiding and want to push rankings. Schedule: I would like a guild that raids 2-3 nights a week from after 7:30 EST Please add me to battlenet if you have any questions or would like to chat. Battlenet: alezi#1197[/b]Aleze17 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 LF late night or non-tue/thur/sun raid guild Returning after long break from WoW but trying to find a guild for WoD that fits my work schedule, basically I'm available any day after ~10:30pm CST or anytime besides tue/thur/sun because thats the days I work nights. I raided hardcore in top guilds on my server during classic and tbc and did some casual raiding in wotlk, but now I'm looking to come back in a big way and need a new home. All my previous raiding experience has been on resto shaman and hunter, but looking to take advantage of my preorder bonus and start fresh in WoD with either a rogue or priest. I'm very confident in my ability to min/max classes in regard to gear/build/playstyle/ui and think I would make a great contribution to your guild.Rectalrocket3 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Returning raider w/ unused boost lfguild Raided classic through wotlk on a variety of classes, now looking to return to wow with the release of the new expansion. Would prefer a fresh starting guild for WoD to I'd be on the same page as everyone else. Most of my raiding experience has been on resto shaman and hunter, but for expansion I'm leaning towards rogue or priest, but feel free to let me know what your looking for. I am very confident in ability to play and min/max whatever class I pick in regards to build, addons, and skill. My availability for raiding is Mon, Fri, Sat after 4:30 PM CST, Tue, Thur, Sun after 10:30 PM CST, and Wendsday anytime.Rectalrocket8 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 9 HR LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS! <Catharsis> is now recruiting all exceptional players for 20 man WoD Raiding. A Little Back Ground Information: We were previously known as <EMINENCE> and <Resolve> (Area 52 Horde, for a very short time) and raided Semi-Hardcore from BC-Cata. However, we have recently regrouped and look forward to climbing back to the upper tier of the servers 20 man progression. We have a very strong core of players, but still looking for exceptional players to fill our roster. *Raid Times* Tuesday - Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST We have a very light raiding schedule. Thus being so light, we expect everyone to be on time and fully prepared for each and every raid. Consitency is the biggest key to being a great raid team. *Loot System* Officer Based Loot Council. We are extremely fair with loot. We are not biased at all. Loot whoring is unacceptable and loot drama has ZERO tolerance. *Current Recruiting Needs* (Needs are not limited to) Tanks: Low Melee: Medium Ranged:HIGH Healers: High As previously mentioned, if your are an exceptional applicant do not hesitate to check out or apply on our guild website CatharsisSR.com Feel free to contact Enileca for further questions! REAL ID ENILECA#1238Enileca0 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 [H] Ska Punks - Very Laid Back Guild Ska Punks Location= New England, East Coast, USA Server= Arthas Type= Raiding, PvP, PvE, Questing Ska Punks is a very chill laid back guild looking for people who like: Punk Rock Crack Rock Steady Reggae Ska Do you like those types of genres? Then this guild is for you!! Contact (battle.net battletags) ElGringo#1822 SkaOllie#1994to join us! Thank you and have a great day :)Öllië0 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 [A-MST/PST] Rogue LF Guild The TLDR -Been playing the rogue class since the launch of WOTLK and have been playing the game as a whole since day one of BC. -Have been following EJ since day one, know the class very well and very up to date with the theory as well as the game in general. -Previously raided in WOTLK with a 25m guild: tier 7 cleared, tier 8 up to Alg/Yogg, tier 9 cleared, tier 10 11/12, and RS10/25 cleared on patch day. Various heroics done on all tiers, I think we ended ICC with 6/12 at the least. We did not clear 11/12 due to internal guild drama and a lot of burnout. -Skipped Cataclysm (Technically PVP'd and did BOT/BWD up to final bosses once) and returned at the tail end of MOP. I was able to scrape by with 8/14 flex, and 4/14 heroic in SOO pre-patch as well as some laughably easy 9/9 silvers. Post-patch everything was steamrolled up to 13/14 mythic, would of likely been 14/14 but I actually had to miss the Garry attempts due to scheduling issues. Which lead me to the conclusion that I just cannot raid weekends reliably. -Looking for a weekday MST guild, PST can also work, that takes a somewhat aggressive lets get !@#$ done attitude. I work a 9-5 and am unable to commit to early mornings, afternoons, and basically anything that starts before 6. I previously raided with a late night guild and that was realistically the best time frame for me. I cannot raid weekends reliably unfortunately. Best way to contact me is either here or in game. I can give further information and explain or answer any questions via application or over Battle.net. ThanksProds4 Nov 5, 2014