Guild Recruitment

May 21, 2014 [A]576 Guard/Feral Druid 12/14H LF Late Night 12/14 10H Experienced. http://www.proraiders.com/player/index.php?region=us&server=Cenarius&player=Bearawolf #25 US 10Man Bear Currently raid on a different toon Tues/Thur/Sun 1230-330 EST so it needs to fit around that. Prefer 12 EST Start Potentially available for other raid times would have to adjust work schedule, feel free to inquire. bloodthirst#1792Bearawolf5 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Late Crew on Cenarius 10/14H 25m LFM Guild: <Late Crew> Faction: Alliance Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST) Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:30pm-2am PST Type: 25 man raiding Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Late+Crew Late Crew is seeking out experienced, fun, dedicated players who are looking for an established, progression focused late night raid. Needs (Ideally 540ilv+ w/cloak): RDPS - Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter, or Ele Sham MDPS - Feral or Enhancement Shaman Healers - Druid Visit us at Latecrew.net to leave an application. You may also contact me (SpecX#1838) in-game with any questions.Damàcles285 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 [Horde] 564 4/14H Prot Warrior I am an old school raider (BC, WotLK) with lots of tanking experience who has just returned to the game (in late February this year) and is ready to start destroying content. I'm looking to clear through heroic this expansion and would like a guild who is realistically facing that same goal. I work 8 to 5 CST on weekdays, and am flexible to match any raid times outside of those ours. I'll need to trial with the guild before transferring, so please no Alliance guilds. I'm not against playing fury, but my dps set is only 552, so... not advised. My battletag is jrock#1742Coercion12 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 12/14H - LF HUNTER - CORE SPOT - 3 NIGHT/WK LF a skilled Hunter to join our core! Not a bench spot! You will raid every week! (Our guild name recently changed! Don’t let that confuse you!) Raid Format: 10 man (will expand for Mythic) Current Progression: 12/14H T16 Raid Times (required): 8:45 PM - 12 AM CST (Server Time) Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday Q & A Contact: Ashleycakez#1776 Ventrilo Interview Contacts: Beefyt#1962 or Jhed#1532 Guild Website: http://angeluslapsus.guildlaunch.com WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Seraphim World of Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/232721/ More Information: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7709111506 --> Watch our raids before you join and see if you like us! http://www.twitch.tv/ashleycakez/profileAshleycakez9 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 MAD Raiders 10 LF Healers 5/14H MAD is currently looking for certain classes with varying priorities as seen above/below: Resto Druid Disc Priest Holy Paladin (Prefer min ilvl of 560+) However, we encourage applications from skilled players of any class/spec! Current Progression: US - Illidan 5/14 H SoO We are looking for motivated players that know the meaning of progress, and that know their class inside and out. We want social, active, and long term members that we can count on to be responsible, punctual, and driven. About us: MAD was founded after Siege of Orgrimmar has came out, but many of the members have been around the raiding scene and WoW community since the beginning. Many of our members have been raiding with each other for the past few years, and our core group ranges from veterans to Cata-babies, but all of us have a common focus of progressing through heroic content while it is current. Our Raids: We raid 3 days a week during progression, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 4:00pm to 7:00pm Server Time What we expect from you: - You are a mature player - You have a good computer and a stable connection - You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression - You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec - You have a high raid attendance - Mumble and a working mic is required What we offer: - A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best - The chance to explore end-game raiding content at a respectable pace - A group of dedicated players with a friendly community How to apply: go to Madraiders.com or http://madraiders.com/recruitment/ If you are interested in joining our guild please contact War at Blend071@gmail.comWarångel0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 [A] Hurt - 10/14H - LFM We are in need of a tank. Looking for 560+ with heroic exp. We would prefer a pally but all will be considered. Atm we are using Openraid to try and fill our holes each week. If you are interested feel free to sign-up(search Hurt) or plz add my btag vex#1314. t/th/sun 8-11pm Pst. We may be able to work an ele/resto shaman into the mix as well. 560+ with cloak and heroic exp. Our focus is progression. Currently working on heroic thok. We have been extending some lockouts but are willing to do some fresh runs if there are important pieces you are missing.Kyndale5 May 21, 2014
May 20, 2014 ==== Ally25 8/14H Mon/Tue/Wed 6-10:30pst ==== Class needs as of 5/07/14: We have high needs for the following classes: - Shaman(elemental, resto, enhance) - monk (healer) - druid(resto, feral/tank) - monk(dps, tank) We have medium needs for the following classes: - priest(shadow, heal), rogue It would be difficult for us to fit in another: - paladin(ret, tank) Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs. Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask. Guild: <Dawn Eternal> Faction: Alliance Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST) Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30-10:30 PST, option Sun/Thurs Type: 25 man raiding Level: 25 Who we are: * Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun. * We value self-improvement and teamwork. * We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid. * Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class. * We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent. * Max guild level. If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you. Raid hours, attendance, and loot: * We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon; with the option of Thurs/Sun. Fri/Sat are always off nights. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later. * We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid. * We occasionally run member organized 10mans and achievement runs on non-raid nights. * Loot in the 25-man's is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning dkp as soon as they start showing up for raid and dkp is retained through rank promotions. Progression: A good site for raid progression is: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Dawn+Eternal The server: Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server. How to apply: Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum: http://dawneternal.failbear.com/viewforum.php?f=5 or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link. If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact Dae or Paragon, or message any DE member and ask for an officer (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.Dae0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 [H]<MoltenCoreRetirementClub> LFM SoO 10 Hello All, <MoltenCoreRetirementClub> On Kil'jaeden Is seeking the following: 1 Holy Priest,Paladin, Resto Druid for our final core spots in 10 man content (SoO). We are currently just starting to raid as a guild, however there is a plethora of experience with in the guild. We raid Tues/Thurs @ 7:30pm PST, raids will not go longer then 10:30pm PST. Currently we have only cleared the first 7 bosses, however this is the second week of us raiding as a guild. We are projecting Garrosh killed & heroic started within 2 weeks. We are a group of tight knit friends that have been raiding since Vanilla. We all come from various top guilds over the years and have learned the importance of simply being able to enjoy the game. We are a Casual Hardcore guild, meaning we have fun raiding, we enjoy it, but we still have drive to be competitive, see and clear all content. All members are 22+. We are looking for players who are mature, have a good outlook, and mesh well with our group. While we wont ask you to min/max and spreadsheet everything, people are expected to raid fully gemmed/enchanted/flasked and be able to pull their own weight. We will consider any exceptional players! If we sound like a good fit for you, or you have any questions you may whisper any of us in game or simply respond to this thread. Contact Information Nihility#1900Nïl5 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 Infamous Heroic Raiding Horde Guild Hey everyone who sees this. I am Roosta raid leader and guild master of Infamous. Infamous is a 10 man heroic prog guild. We have just had a tank leave due to work reasons. Due to this we are recruiting one tank for our core 10 man team. We are 5/14 Heroic Exp. We are mainly looking for a Paladin or a Death knight tank. We are on Barthilas-Horde. If you need any more information please add itsmedoug998#6444 Or feel free to leave a comment and ill get back to you asap! Thanks in advance! RoostaRôosta6 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 L10 Blood Elf Beast Master Hunter Seeks Guild I am a level to blood elf beast master hunter seeking to join a large and active guild. I am enjoying this game but do not want to play in isolation. I do best in games where I can interact with others. I am 35 years old and I work 9-5 EST Monday to Friday. So, I am looking for a group preferably of working adults but am open to any guild. I just want to have fun with others. I am a serious gamer .... serious in I love to game but I do have fun doing it!Alethnderona0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 562 BM/Survival Hunter LF home for Warlords! Who This character, Gobitron, is an alt I messed around with for this expansion. Having fallen in love with Huntering, I'm switching mains for Warlords of Draenor. What Like-minded individuals that comprise of the following: Competitive play that doesn't require over investing time. With the right mind-set and leadership, a lot can be accomplished in a few seemingly short hours throughout the week. Leadership that understands managing objectives and people has to be elastic, just as the relationships between the people and objectives are. Above all, raiders and guild mates that are focused on execution while bringing balance to this game. I work 50-60 hours/week as it is, I'm not interested in a work-from-home gaming job. When 7PM - 10 PM EST 3 days/week Where Preferably a realm in the NY Data Center, but Chicago will work, too. Why Life changes! Growing up means less time for enjoying this game but maintaining a high desire to play at a elevated level. I know there are communities out there that feel the same way I do. Hours upon hours of scouring the Guild Recruitment forums haven't dug them up, I'm hoping this post brings them out of the woodwork.Gobitron2 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 {A} <User Error> 11/14H SoO 10 Man LFM ~~~~Alliance~~~~10 Man~~~Whisperwind US~~~ Raid Times: M/T/Th 8:00pm Est to 11:00pm Est Progression: SoO 11/14 Heroic SoO 14/14 Normal Loot Distribution: Loot Council Current Recruitment Needs: *****Prefer 560 ilvl and up with some experience in heroic raiding***** Healer- Disc/Shadow Priest, Resto/Ele/Enhcance Shaman, Holy Paladin/Ret All other classes will be considered for Mythic raiding in WoD or for nights when substitutions are needed. Also, we are always looking to improve upon our roster with the best possible candidates. Also, we plan to convert to 25 man in the future once we have enough available people. About us: User Error was formed in February of this year by a group of like-minded friends with the objective to clear current heroic content with skilled players sharing the same goals all the ways through WoD. When focusing on heroic content, we like to maintain a clear and focused atmosphere to ensure that we are utilizing our time effectively to maintain a consistent clear rate on progression. When outside of our raiding environment, we like to spend our time doing challenge modes, completing achievements for mounts or doing alt runs in a laid back casual atmosphere. Who we are seeking: We are seeking individuals who desire to complete current heroic content. Each candidate should have the awareness and abilities to perform at a heroic level. This means, effectively using your defensive cool downs to help with raid survival, excelling at your classes specific roles, handling responsibilities as there assigned to you, and researching each fight prior to the encounter. An important quality that each raider must posses, is the ability to adapt to the frequently changing environment as the encounter progresses. Meaning, as multiple mechanics occur, one must be able to adjust and respond accordingly, not just simply blame it on "RNG." Also, each person is expected to maintain a positive attendance rating and notifying an officer ahead of time if he or she will be absent that night. Contact Information: Thejuìce (ì = alt141) RealID: Thejuice#1396 Xerosis RealID: ChuckieCoon# 1766Thejuìce1 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 New guild <Corrrupt> in Velen now recruiting! We are a new active guild in Velen that does mostly dungeon, questing, and raids. We need active players but it doesn't matter what level you are as long as you don't completely suck. The first person to hmu with decent experience will be my second in command ( Corrupted Warlord ) all others will start off as a corrupted soul and work your way up. Thanks for reading i hope to hear from you :)Sammari0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 Girudo Shugeki Recruiting! Hyjal-US <Girudo Shugeki> is recruiting for our 10 Man core raid group. We are currently in need of: 1 Tank 1 Hunter. 1 Shadow/Holy Priest or Balance/Resto Druid or Elemental/Resto Shaman (Spell haste :P) We are located on Hyjal-US and would much like for you to join us if you're on the server. If you're not on Hyjal and would like to raid with us we will be considering cross server raiders however it would be better if you were on Hyjal! Our current guild level is <2> as we are a freshly made Guild.Embêr0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 576 Monk Tank Looking For 10m Heroic Guild I also have a 556 hpal that i can play well if someone is willing to help with gear, as well as an shaman that is currently resto but i'd rather be ele if i have the chance, shaman is 574. I'm 11/14 heroic with exp on klaxxi and blackfuse.Pieflavor44 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 Need a heroic guild Came back from the compromise during Cata. Cleared norm and looking for a solid heroic guild full of players like I am my server really lacks it and pugging is becoming the biggest headache. I'm very well with mechanics I could go in depth but why should I. Know all the strat's and I'm open to learning any diff strats a guild uses. I have a tank healer and dps at my expense. Pally / Shaman / Mage / Rouge / Warlock. To be honest i'd really just like to find a guild of dedicated players like myself that likes to dominate content alot of my friends that i considered good players don't play anymore and with everyone being scattered around it's rough so if your intrested just send me a pm some time. Battletag: Kevinpenny#1467 P.S> also if there are other players like this let me know if i could find a solid 10 players i wouldnt mind starting something new up.Jûdgement3 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 577 Blood, 576 Frost DK 14/14H main LF late as is says, looking for a late night heroic raiding guild. HIt me up with your spam. Pref 10 man. Also looking for a weekend guild. as long as it starts raid after 4 PM PST on SundayDarthcoitis29 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 14/14H players LF 25m guild *PACKAGE* 7/14H + We are currently looking for a guild that raids THUR-MON.The package contains 3 players two of the players are 14/14H heroic players who have had siege cleared for about 3 months now looking for a guild to play on our ALTS, the package also has one of our good buddies who is looking to get into heroics. We are looking for a guild to bring our two alts and our buddy to while not conflicting with our main characters raid. 557 Warlock - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Matcheslock/simple - 14/14H 577 Mage OR 576 RDruid - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Trollizer/simple or http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/spirestone/Kerasin/simple - 14/14H 562 Shaman Resto Preferred - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Iamhexingu/simple - Our BuddyMatches7 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 575 Ele shaman 14/14H LF raid Looking for a raid only for this week and next, will not be joining your guild just helping out dps wise. Add proww#1827Prowz4 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 ret/holy/prot pally. 8/14H I'm looking for a raid team that raids late, i work from 2-11PM CST wed-sat so most any other time will probably work. I have tanked, healed and dpsed this whole expac. (564 ret/prot, 567 holy) I started the expac healing and ended up tanking once our guild needed a tank for heroics. i'm quite versed in all roles so im pretty open minded about switching specs. I'm only 8/14H on this toon and 11/14H on my mage. server and faction changes are of course an option.Spaj4 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 579 Shadow / 577 Heal LF Heroic Progression Hello guys, i'm currently 11/14 Heroic, with quite a few pulls on Siegecrafter. I know the fights inside an out, and was an ex-Raid Leader for the guild I am coming from. I show up everyday with Food / Flask / Pots, and am not afraid to take criticism to increase my survivability and/or DPS. I'm looking for a guild at least 10/14 Heroic, and am willing to server / faction change. I would like to join a guild as DPS with Heal OS, but willing to consider going back full time Heals for the right fit. Current Logs http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/BbTn6pv8xqLyGRmY http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/stormrage/Envious/ I'm looking for MORNING/AFTERNOON (6 am - 2 pm CST) or LATE NIGHT (12:30 am - 5 am CST). Add me on Real ID if you have any questions or interest. Rythmyc#1267Envious21 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 US# 37 10Man LF Potential Merge for WoD It has become increasingly apparent that it is going to be impossible to recruit individual players of comparable skill level before the expansion drops. So we are instead looking for another accomplished 10 man guild (as in, at least finished with SoO) with similar raid days and times to potentially merge with. We are open to potentially changing the days around to whatever is needed to work. The times however, are going to be more difficult to change as most of us are either EST or PST. A little bit about <celebrities>: Most of us have been playing this game in some aspect together since classic WoW, whether it be raiding, PvP, or just having fun together. When people got tired of putting up with their guilds in MoP we decided that it was time to form our own guild and just enjoy the game together. We formed our guild during ToT with the intention of raiding only one night a week and just having fun. After clearing normal ToT in a few weeks of raiding four hours a week we decided that we would expand to two nights a week and do some heroics. Upon doing this in June, when the tier had been out since March, we ended up going 7/13H in two lockouts and becoming the #1 guild on Perenolde. Starting the tier four months late we proceeded to finish the tier as US #165 for 10 man. Going into SoO we decided that we wanted to shoot for something even higher than that, and that is exactly what we did. We finished the tier US #37 for 10 man according to WoWProgress, and US-English #30 according to Guildox (which excludes silly 25 mans). And now we are looking to fill out our roster for Warlords of Draenor and to shoot for an even higher rank in the US. Our raid schedule is as follows: Tuesday: 8:00PM – 12:00AM EST Thursday: 8:00PM – 12:00AM EST Sunday: 8:00PM – 12:00AM EST Monday: 8:00PM – 12:00AM EST Please keep in mind we have absolutely no desire to simply be absorbed nor any desire to be a bench team. We are a semi-new successful guild that is more than capable of high rankings. We want to raid and we want to raid full time. While we do like our server, we understand that transferring off is a possibility in order to survive, but nor should it be a "you would have to come to our server or no deal" situation either. A merger means halfway for both sides. Contact me in game at Bob#1340 if you are interested.Boblolz60 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 545 blood DK LF 25m guild I am a returning WoW player who has been raiding heroic content since wrath. I am a dedicated player who has been on a long haitus from the game. I know my ilvl makes some people hesitant to allowing me to be apart of thier team, but as a raider who has raided 4+ nights a week for 4 hours or more, i am a dedicated player who always shows up on time and im very consistent, if this seems like something your interested in plz add my btag Matlock#1779. Also i am almost finished with secrets for my legendary cloak.Lildktank3 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 You could be raiding 25 man heroics now! Class needs as of 5/07/14: We have high needs for the following classes: - Shaman(elemental, resto, enhance) - monk (healer) - druid(resto, feral/tank) - monk(dps, tank) We have medium needs for the following classes: - priest(shadow, heal), rogue It would be difficult for us to fit in another: - paladin(ret, tank) Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs. Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask. Guild: <Dawn Eternal> Faction: Alliance Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST) Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30-10:30 PST, option Sun/Thurs Type: 25 man raiding Level: 25 Who we are: * Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun. * We value self-improvement and teamwork. * We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid. * Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class. * We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent. * Max guild level. If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you. Raid hours, attendance, and loot: * We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon; with the option of Thurs/Sun. Fri/Sat are always off nights. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later. * We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid. * We occasionally run member organized 10mans and achievement runs on non-raid nights. * Loot in the 25-man's is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning dkp as soon as they start showing up for raid and dkp is retained through rank promotions. Progression: A good site for raid progression is: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Dawn+Eternal The server: Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server. How to apply: Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum: http://dawneternal.failbear.com/viewforum.php?f=5 or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link. If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact Dae or Paragon, or message any DE member and ask for an officer (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.Dae0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 Surv Hunter LF Raiding Guild 539ilvl surv hunter. My main is 12/14 n and 4/14 hm. I am looking for a horde raiding guild. Preferably during the week. I am a cst player so my time is limited because i work overnights. i go into work 10pm cst(11 est, 8pm pst). Please post times below and ill get in touch.Limitz0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 14/14 Heroic 25 Seeking DPS and Heals. Things you should know about us: * We raid Sunday - Wednesday. We have optional 10 man content / alt raids on the weekends. * Our raids start 7pm EST and end no later than midnight. Currently in 25 man: 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar 13/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder 4/4 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring 6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear 6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults * We're a 6-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench. * We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used. Our application forums are always open to exceptional applicants of all classes, but right now we are seeking the following classes: *Priest - [Shadow, Holy, Discipline] *Monk - [Mistweaver, Windwalker] *Druid - [Balance, Restoration] *Death Knight - [Frost, Unholy] *Warrior - [Arms, Fury] *Shaman - [Restoration] *Warlock *Rogue Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). Here are a few things that we look at in potential recruits: * WWS or Wowmeter or Worldoflogs reports required. * Able to take and give criticism as well as deal with our noisy Mumble environment. * Attend raids 3-4 nights per week (Sunday - Wednesday, 7pm - 12am EST). * Ability and willingness to play multiple specs in case the raid needs you to play a different role. * Social players with a good sense of humor that are able to communicate through Mumble. * Players with excellent situational awareness. * Players interested in pushing through multiple tiers of content with us, we look to recruit for the long haul. Cross-server applications and group applications are welcome. Anybody interested in joining our guild can fill out the application on our website or contact one of our officers in-game: - Grouch (battle tag: nik#1607) - Copia (battle tag: copia#1521 - Keoni - Nachthymnen - Mouthwash - Carbonlight Guild Website: http://www.simplemathguild.com/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/andorhal/Simple+Math http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/26538/Amyse261 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 Dark Hunters Enclave Guild - Azralon Realm Guild <Dark Hunters Enclave> is Recruiting PvP, PvE, and RP Players that are on Azralon. Everyone is Welcome, The Requirements are: * Be Nice and Friendly. * Be Active. Who is Interested, send an Mail to: Shirin or Aldarom. Regards. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A Guilda <Dark Hunters Enclave> Recruta Membros JvE, JvJ, e RP que Atualmente Jogam no Reino de Azralon. Todos são Bem Vindos, e os Requerimentos São: * Seja Amigável. * Seja Ativo Interessados Enviem uma Carta à: Shirin ou Aldarom. Cumprimentos.Shirin0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 ==== Ally25 8/14H Mon/Tue/Wed 6-10:30pst ==== Class needs as of 5/07/14: We have high needs for the following classes: - Shaman(elemental, resto, enhance) - monk (healer) - druid(resto, feral/tank) - monk(dps, tank) We have medium needs for the following classes: - priest(shadow, heal), rogue It would be difficult for us to fit in another: - paladin(ret, tank) Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs. Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask. Guild: <Dawn Eternal> Faction: Alliance Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST) Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30-10:30 PST, option Sun/Thurs Type: 25 man raiding Level: 25 Who we are: * Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun. * We value self-improvement and teamwork. * We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid. * Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class. * We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent. * Max guild level. If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you. Raid hours, attendance, and loot: * We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon; with the option of Thurs/Sun. Fri/Sat are always off nights. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later. * We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid. * We occasionally run member organized 10mans and achievement runs on non-raid nights. * Loot in the 25-man's is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning dkp as soon as they start showing up for raid and dkp is retained through rank promotions. Progression: A good site for raid progression is: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Dawn+Eternal The server: Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server. How to apply: Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum: http://dawneternal.failbear.com/viewforum.php?f=5 or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link. If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact Dae or Paragon, or message any DE member and ask for an officer (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.Dae0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 564 Rouge LF Guild 13/14 h exp. I am a lone rogue looking for a guild to progress with. I'm currently on Darkspear, Willing to server transfer if i have a spot waiting for me in a guild with good times, and Heroic progression. I am available almost all the time, pull good numbers, and i'd like to think a very fun player to be around =) If you're interested in recruiting me please post. I'm open to all. My main is 577 13/14 Heroic Protection warrior so i know all fights fairly well.Erantir7 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 <Maelstrom> Group 2 (8/14H) LF Healer Hello! We recently have had a bit of a hiccup with our healing situation so we are currently in the market for one or two geared/skilled healers with Heroic exp preferred. We are located on the Kul Tiras-US server, and our main group is 12/14H. Our Group 2 raid runs on Thursdays and Sundays from 5-9 PST. If you are interested please add me on btag @ SuperDukers#1750Ashano0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 575 blood/570 dps dk 11/14h I just came back from a break and would like to get back in the swing of things for wod, that is if it ever comes out. I am 11/14h and would like to start raiding again. I cannot raid on thursday until 10 pm est, all other days are free game however. I'd prefer not to go back in progression but the right raid group could change my mind. my btag is gimpo#1596 contact me if you have any questions im always online with the new battle.net messaging.Gimpo5 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 Unlimited Potential-Arthas 8/14H 10m T/Th We are recruiting strong raiders for our core 10 man team. Looking to build to complete our team for SoO and grow for WoD. Raid Times: 7:30p-1030p EST Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday In need of solid DPS w/ healing off spec & and full time tank, full time healer. Must be heroic mode experienced. Please apply at www.UP-arthas.enjin.com or inquire with Flume at Real ID: Zynx#1689. Please list recruitment as the reason for real ID request. Thanks!Akharn2 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 Casual LFR/5man Heroic/Alt plyr LF good guild I am a veteran Disc priest who knows the class really well (since I started one and raided ICC). I have been around WoW since patch 3.1. As the title states I rarely do more than that. Over the past several months and even years I have been starting up new toons on various realms (PVP, PVE, RPPVP) in hope of finding a guild that I bond with. I am tired of feeling like I am guild hopping. Just want a place that does NOT AUTO INVITE you when you create a toon, loves to chat/have fun and looks to help others rather than build gold in the GB. What experiences have I had that make me hop around? Primarily the guilds and its members that I have encountered only care about themselves, and take the game (and life for that matter) way to seriously. A lot of these "Auto invite guilds" seemingly only have a couple high levels on at one time, have 900+ members and never chat or do things together. Do not get me wrong, I have met *SEVERAL* great people from Zul'jin to Mal'Ganis, Kel'Thuzad to Emerald Dream and beyond. 90% of the time I am on WoW I PvE with the remaining 10% being PvP and RP. In the 6 years I have played, during higher end content/dungeons I only heal (this includes the rare BG i play as well). I have tanked, and dps, but found I have a talent for healing with a priest and druid. In conclusion, I am looking for a guild that I can call home (not just to make an alt on, but a strong commitment for all my toons) and is not disgustingly large. A guild that prides itself on making friends and having fun, not screaming and bickering at eachother when a boss doesn't go down right away and ultimately just likes to have good fun. I prefer PvE realms, I am horde at heart but play both factions. I live in Minnesota USA and currently am online every day for a good bit. Recently there was a program Blizzard launched for a while for newbies I think (dont remember the name of it) where it asked certain guilds to open its doors to these players and help them out. Something like that would be awesome. I have numerous characters spread across a couple different accounts. If yall have any good ideas, have heard of a good guild, or believe you ARE a great guild willing to open its doors to someone and have the above mentioned qualities, feel free to post back here or send an in game note to Vedorin (Currently playing and leveling) (Horde-Moon Guard) or Delanan (Alliance-Scarlet Crusade). Thanks for reading, and I wish you all the best of luck in your adventures on Azeroth and beyond!!!!Vedorin0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 LF Guild to merge with Xplîçit Assässînz is a lvl 25 PVP guild looking for another low pop guild to merge with on Mal'ganis if anyone know someone looking to do that or wants to please contact me !!!Sänsä0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 550 2k Hpally LF RBG guild Right now I am considering my options. I could either stay on my server and try to find a guild of my liking or transfer if there is a guild who I am interested in. This is my first season pushing rating in RBGs and I think I am moving along nicely. I like to consider myself a pretty good darn healer. I have some more stuff to learn but I am a quick learner and I listen to directions easily. I will consider All guilds whether you are on horde or alliance and whatever server you are on. I would prefer to stay Horde though considering most of my friends are horde side and this toon is my main. Please post your recruitment stuff here if you do in fact need a Holy paladin for 2k+ RBGs:) Thanks. Also if you just would like to speak to me directly add my btag - Durpocalypse#1250... Thank you very much!Wondercolt0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 looking for guild on mal'gains Hi there I am umbraspark I am looking for a semi hardcore/casual raiding guild that raids 2-3 nights a week for about maybe 3 to 4 hours. Why I am posting here is because the mal'gains forums seemed a little dead with not awhole lot of guild recruitment so I figured i would try my luck at this forum. I am not looking for anything super hardcore or anything at the moment I am just looking for a nice group of people that I can get along with and down content in this xpac and ones to come. I have a warrior that i am re leveling currently most of my raiding experience comes from my shaman naturespark or my old warrior ragespark which I did in ToT heroic content mainly on the shaman though. Currently as the cloak quest line goes I am guaranteed 6/12 unless i get more from ToT lfr also my ms which is frost I am looking at 543ilvl and for blood it is 530. In the current content all i have i have is flex 1-4 with garrosh at like sub 30% and I have been doing all of this through open raid. Thanks for reading and you can either leave me something here and I will get back to it as quickly as I can. Or you can add sparkytiz#1491 and we can hammer out some questions and such through that. Thanks and have a wonderful dayUmbraspark1 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 [A] 10M 11/14H LF Hunter/Rogue and Off-Tank Game Over is a 25M 13/14H with six active 10m teams all in heroics. Our guild is always active with someone wanting to do something any time. We are one of the 10m teams within Game Over. Raid times are 6:30 PM PST to 9:30 PM PST, Thurs/Fri/Sun. We also have a mandatory raid on Mondays starting at 6:30 PM as we sometimes have a Garrosh carry, if not, we will use that hour for a bit more progression. Our goal is to have fun and kill heroic Garrosh before mythic hits. We are currently progressing on Siegecrafter Blackfuse and need a hunter and/or rogue that is comfortable with doing belts. We are also looking for an off tank with an offspec to allow some flexibility (non DK/Warr). We require someone who can consistently and reliably make the raid times, likes to touch malkorok's orbs to get to a puddle while blowing a CD, and have a good attitude. This is for a core position if you pass trial. We do not require you to fill in an application. We simply do an interview and then trial by fire (we do a chant and then throw you in the fire). Add me on battletag Toph#1538, or you can speak to Chloe, Richard or Jilten in guild, and we can discuss further if you are interested. Thank you for your time.Imnotapriest21 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 [H] Dps LF Weekend Raiding guild http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Phoko/advanced Hellos. I'm looking for a guild to raid with on my alt however I can't afford to pay for a server transfer so a guild that wouldn't mind me being cross realmed would be amazing. 7Pm Pst or later would be ideal. If you have any questions post here or send me a btag request Ter#1665 Thanks for looking. 14/14H exp on my mains.Phoko10 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 [A] New Guild Looking for Raiders on Alleria (US) Alleria Ehren is a new guild that is looking to recruit players for out core raiding team and lowbies to level the guild. We want to get enough people to be ready for mythic in warlords. We are looking for people who may have missed the initial rush into a raiding team or those who want to gear an alt and their guild is too far along. We are looking to set up a raiding schedule for raiding on Friday and Saturday from 8:00 to 12:00 pm every week Please contact myself, Amdir, in gameAmdir0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 10/14H Daytime (11am-2pm PST) LFM Team Endeavor of <Non Combat Pet>, Server: Proudmoore Current Progress: 10/14 heroic SoO 10man Times: 11am-2pm PST Wed/Thurs/Fri What we are looking for: Raiders with heroic experience, the ability to learn more and become better players. We are looking to expand to 20man Mythic raiding for Warlord of Draenor. What we need: at least 1-2 additional healers - any class. One tank - any class One melee with tank off-spec - pally, DK, druid or monk Additional melee - any class Additional ranged - currently full on hunters, warlocks. About Non Combat Pet: NCP is a guild that typically runs multiple raid groups. There is no single raid group that the others feed to. Every raid group is independent. Flasks, food and potions are provided for raiders, in addition to gems, enchants, etc. Please visit noncombatpet.enjin.com for more information regarding our guild. About Team Endeavor: This team started out as a daytime group midway through ToT - we started raiding older content in order to gear each other up as well as getting used to playing together. We only got through two heroic bosses in ToT, and have made a lot of progress in the current tier, with the hope of continuing to grow and improve. If you are interested, please mail me (Impromptu) on Proudmoore, or PST me BTag: Sonata#1440 You can also apply at noncombatpet.enjin.comImpromptu1 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 <Maelstrom> Group 2 (8/14H) LF Healer Hello! We recently have had a bit of a hiccup with our healing situation so we are currently in the market for one or two geared/skilled healers with Heroic exp preferred. We are located on the Kul Tiras-US server, and our main group is 12/14H. Our Group 2 raid runs on Thursdays and Sundays from 5-9 PST. If you are interested please add me on btag @ SuperDukers#1750Ashano0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 LF W/TH Only - Tank/DPS & Healer - H or A Myself and a friend are looking for a new raiding guild. We are both 14/14N and 1/14H exp. We are available are Wednesday and Thursday nights until 10pm EST. We are able to start at anytime in the early evening. We are both adults with RL commitments that do not let us raid on other days or go further then 10pm (one of us is up at 330am EST). The druid/warlock is trying to get back to tanking or dps on his druid come WoD. For the time being I am willing to play my warlock but only to help out with progression. Here are my warlock and druid armory's: Druid: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/C%C3%AFd/simple Warlock: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Flippind%C3%B4ts/simple Here is my friends resto shaman: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Arcoth/simple If you would like to talk further you can reach me via the following methods: BattleTag: Cid#1606 Skype: raymond.wingerFlippindôts11 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 (A) <The Defiant End> Llane is Recruiting The Defiant End is currently looking for more people to extend our general membership and raid roster. About The Defiant End We are a level 25 Alliance guild with members that have been playing since classic WoW. We are mostly adults that enjoy all aspects of the game. We have a 10 man raid team, organized PVP Sunday Fundays, leveling crews, achievement runs, and just about everything else. Who we want You! We are accepting applications from anyone that is interested in playing with a group of easy-going adults that understand that this game is intended to be fun. Any level, any class, all are encouraged to check us out. Raiding Our raid time is Saturday 9pm Server to when we feel like quitting for the night. We are open an honest about our late arrival to the raiding aspect of the game. We began Mogu'shan Vaults in January of this year and have progressed to Throne of Thunder. We are currently on Durumu the Forgotten. We are looking for individuals to help extend our raid roster. Because we are adults with responsibilities, IRL tends to cause some core members to miss raid time. We will consider any class and role for those who want to progress through current xpac raid content. Our goal is to see SoO before the nerf bat of 6.0. We understand that some people take their raiding very seriously. The Defiant End describes their raid progression as "laid-back, yet driven." Raiders are expected to know their class, research boss fights, and show up on time. Our raiders help each other with flasks, gems, enchants, buff foods, etc. because we are a team. We are all about having fun when raiding. If you think that The Defiant End would be a good fit for you please visit defiantend.enjin.com and fill out an application. Feel free to send in-game mail to Tulusseth should you have any questions.Tulusseth0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 566 resto druid lf guild 10/14hm exp Hello to all that are viewing this 566 resto druid lf heroic mode guild plz be doing heroics currently. I currently have 10/14 hm kills skipping malk and doing thok on my main resto druid. add my btag at colin#1282 will pay for my own transfer. Looking for weekday group plz and thank you.Drgigglles16 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 2 Raiders LF M-Raiding Guild In Prep for WoD My girlfriend and I are looking for a guild with better raid times than we currently have who plans to raid in mythic content. Our ideal raid times would be between 6:30pm est to 10:30pm est for 2-3 days, Mon - Friday. Alternatively we can do weekend raids Fri-Sun, the raid times must still start 6:30pm est or later, but can end at 1-2am est on Fri/Sat. We are currently alliance and would prefer to stay alliance, but may be willing to switch factions for the right guild. She currently plays a holy priest and is willing to pick up a shadow offspec if necessary, but lacks experience playing shadow. She has heroic raiding experience, but hasn't participated much in this expansion. She is currently 9/14H and has a 568 ilvl. A link below is provided for her character. I currently play a windwalker and am willing to pick up mistweaver if necessary, but I also lack the experience in that offspec. I have a bit more heroic raiding experience and am currently 13/14H and have a 575 ilvl. However, I do not intend to play this character in WoD. I intend to play my paladin that I've played from vanilla up until MoP. Monks did not turn out as I had hoped and I will return to my ret/holy paladin come WoD. I'm willing to continue playing my windwalker until the expansion and will play either role (ret or holy) come WoD. Unfortunately my paladin does not have the necessary gear to handle the current content and I expect beta in the next few weeks which I will spend my free time theorycrafting from. A link to both of my characters has also been provided below. My current character (windwalker): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalaran/Dragonsight/simple My WoD character (paladin): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalaran/Lucavian/simple Her character (priest): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalaran/Railea/simple If interested add one or both of our battle tags: Lucavian#1714 or Faelyn#1821Dragonsight9 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 574 Blood / Frost DK LF Guild (13/14H Exp) 13/14H Exp downed. Attempts on Garrosh. College grad now with time on my hands Hey just looking for a guild to plop myself in for the mean time before warlords and meld myself into the guild's culture. hit me up with any inquires or questions @ Corykeepz#1579 or in game.Skiddrow27 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 9/14H LF R.Druid/H.Pal/MW 7-10 EST Prestigious is looking for a full time Resto Druid Holy Paladin or MW Monk to polish off our core team. We are 9/14 Heroic and raid 7-10 est Tues/Wed/Thurs If interested contact scramz#1518Scramz5 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 [H] 572 Protection Warrior LF Heroic Guild I am a highly experienced protection warrior whose guild recently dissolved after many players grew tired of raiding. I have killed 9/14 H and have seen 10/14 H (my side cleared both rooms on Spoils, but the other side of the raid wiped on their second boss for whatever reason). I can quickly learn any fight, and am familiar with all heroic bosses. I can guarantee excellent raid awareness and reaction times. For any questions/concerns, my battletag is Polution#1615 Thank you!Polution21 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 [A]<Twelve Step Program> 11/14 25H - Sargeras <Twelve Step Program-Sargeras> is a semi-hardcore 10 man group making the jump to 25 man in preparation for mythic. We are currently recruiting STRONG HEALERS and DPS for a CORE SPOT THIS WEEK. We will be raiding Mythic in SoO and WoD. Raid Times: Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-10:30 Central Time. Requirements: SoO heroic experience, 565+ ilvl, legendary cloak, and RECENT logs. Prior heroic experience a huge plus. A quality headset and microphone. If you do not meet one or more of these requirements, do not hesitate to talk to us. Loot System: Officer-run Loot Council Perks: Flasks, pots, food, enchants, gems and free repairs for all core raiders. High activity at all times, even during the day and late night. New recruits will be placed in a two week trial rank, in which you must have 100% attendance and come prepared. After two weeks, the officers will discuss your performance and attitude, as well as your personal "fit" with the rest of our team. After promotion to our core team, 90% attendance is required. Add JonB#1490, Aburnman#1533 and Tyarmer#1853 for more info or any questions.Jøhn162 May 20, 2014