Guild Recruitment

Nov 20, 2014 <Twilight Rage> Uldaman <Twilight Rage> is recruiting all classes and levels for current WoD content, Normal Instances, Heroics and soon Raiding. Were a small guild looking to expand out ranks. Now unlike other guilds, were not 14/14 or anything like that, infact as far as content...Since Wrath of the Lich King, we have none..All we have to offer as a guild is this. A family like atmosphere Small Tight knit group The Promise of content No Holds bar chat...( Nothing completely racist or sexist by any means ) just good old fashion screwin around. Honest ( It goes along way ) and most of all, the chance to be apart of something and help build/mold it into something great for everyone. We do have TeamSpeak, guild bank all that, we also have Officer spots open to those who prove themselves and earn that spot.. Now, if your willing to take a chance with us..Great! If you feel like being apart of something and helping build from the ground up, even better Hit us up, were on Uldaman. In-game name, Lilnc ( Maverick24 for battle tag ) Thanks.Lilnc0 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 DEMOTED TO CASUAL <DTC> recruiting Reverse rank order pokes fun at the elitist hardcores who would go so far as to demote us to CASUALS for missing a raid on xmas day. Thus <DTC> is born. We may not be quite as hardcore, but we're just as skilled and knowledgeable, just as passionate, and will still clear that raid dungeon without staying up 3 straight days to do so. A healthy positive atmosphere is emphasized; toxic players will not be tolerated. If you're looking for experienced leadership, organization, and a stress-free progression environment, this is the place to be! Dungeons-Raids-PvP == raid schedule TBD, but most likely 8pm+ EST We have experienced raiders and leadership, some who who played the original naxx 60. We also have a few gladiator PvPers floating around! Reply here or message me in-game if interested Guild ranks: Inactive (highest) AFK Casual Veteran Hardcore What is life Guild Master (lowest)Valleska3 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Level 100 Arcane/frost mage LF raiding guild - Know how to play arcane and frost, will swap spec between bosses, depending on which is better - Must be horde - Must raid weekdays - No later than 12 pm EST - Add me on btag: Moonjaka#1156Moonjaka0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 LVL 100 Spriest/WarTank LF 3 day Mythic Guild Experienced players looking for experienced players. We have extensive raid history and are looking for those whom share the same interests to have a relaxed yet very successful environment of "Mythical" raiding. looking for a 3 day a week Mythic guild Horde or Alliance. I will xfer for the right fit Any time after 6:30 PST - 8:30pm CST - 9:30ESTI would prefer long standing guilds with plenty of raid history. Please leave battletags, I would prefer to talk there about all recruitment related inquiries.Mönster7 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Area 52 Guild Starting a 2nd weekday raid <Reign of Fire> recruiting all classes and specs for 15-20man raid. We serious about getting content down as well as having fun while doing so, it is a game after all Raiding will start in December and Raid times are Wed Fri 5pm-8pm server (Eastern Time). Need one tank and some DPS and Heals. Please apply online at rof.guildlaunch.com and read through the guild rules. if you have questions please reply to this post.Squàll0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Looking to return for WoD (Sham, Mage, Druid) After returning from a 4 year break a couple of months ago, I have decided that I want to return into the raiding world of World of Warcraft. Although not seriously raiding since WotLK, I do have much experience with progression, semi-hardcore, with multiple top 100 kills for content regarding WotLK. I am skilled in Elemental and Resto Shaman, Mage, and Balance Druid, with most of my experience on a mage and a resto shaman. Although I have not played in a serious manner, I have recently acquired a new job that allows me to play. If you are interested and want more information then add me, #shawnrtclf1770. I have given little information because I feel giving you my whole backstory would prove to be frivolous. If you would be interested in any of these classes I am willing to roll either, because they all are at 90 currently. I currently have a free transfer and if I prove to be someone whom you would like to take on then I will transfer immediately to build a reputation and level with you all, as well as be ready to raid as soon as you would like.Opalaric17 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 [H] <Lumpy Nards> LFM Mythic! Hello all, Lumpy Nards of Mal' Ganis is looking for competent raiders to join a fresh but experienced guild of former raiders and raid leaders looking to push through WoD Mythic Content! We are in need of all DPS and Healers of all kind. Raid Times - CST time zone Tuesday 8-10pm cst Wednesday 7-10pm cst Thursday 7:30-10pm cst http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=euchm6jrrycox5sfl88i00000000000000000000 End Goal Raid Comp Wise. Add #Rob1804 for inquiry!Phurbie10 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 <Extreme Vengeance> H 5/14 HM LFM for WOD <Extreme Vengeance> Horde Raid guild 5/14HM–Server- Area52 is seeking more raiders for WOD xpac. We need a Resto Shaman/ MW Monk & Lock dps roles to bolster our team in Mythic raiding. We need more like minded active players as well as casual players too. Raid times are Monday & Wednesday 6-10 pm EST. Please contact Oblivion#1552 Olakawa#1436, Kazand#1444, Crylose#1277 or me Epidemik#1663 for more details. Visit us at extremevengeance.guildlaunch.comArchênemy0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 <Crucial> PVP + PVE Hello Everyone! Crucial is a new guild that is made from a pre-existing gaming community. We have several registered users in our community and are looking to branch into World of Warcraft. We have experienced members of all variety and are looking for more people to fill in our roster. Our focus is going to be primarily Rated Battlegrounds as well as some Casual Raiding. In terms of RBG, we want to get an organized and skilled group to progress as a team. Hopefully surpassing 2200 in the future. Raiding is still up in the air schedule wise, but we are looking for all roles to fill up our raiding team. We have an experienced raid leader who has led Heroic content in the past. For more information or to check out our community head on over to www.CrucialPeopleGaming.com Thanks!Stronkendary0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Royal Blood - Proudmoore Hello everyone! I am Sunderpants from Proudmoore! I have made a new raiding guild called Royal Blood. We are a small, but committed team of raiders! We are mostly real life friends who have banded together to knock out end game content in the new Warlords of Draenor expansion! We are looking for committed raiders who love speeding through contact and going for achievements such as servers firsts and such! You can mail me if you have questions or reply to this forum. I am usually online from 2:00pm -10:00pm pst. We are mainly looking for healers! We do have a teamspeak channel as well. Everyone is friendly! <3Sunderpants0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 New Raiding Guild Recruiting! Hello everyone! I am Sunderpants from Proudmoore! I have made a new raiding guild called Royal Blood. We are a small, but committed team of raiders! We are mostly real life friends who have banded together to knock out end game content in the new Warlords of Draenor expansion! We are looking for committed raiders who love speeding through contact and going for achievements such as servers firsts and such! You can mail me if you have questions or reply to this forum. I am usually online from 2:00pm -10:00pm pst. We are mainly looking for healers! We do have a teamspeak channel as well. Everyone is friendly! <3Sunderpants1 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 [A] <Fast Forward> 9pm-1am tue/wed/thurs! LFM Our raids times are: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights 9:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST Recruitment Update: 1 Warlock <Fast Forward> uses a Loot Council system for distributing gear. About Us: <Fast Forward> is founded on high end raiders. We strive to progress through raid content as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our raiders are motivated, skilled, and focused and we are looking for individuals who share these same qualities. We expect all our raiders to have a full understanding of fight mechanics and to always be ready on raid night. Feel free to add Towel#1898 and Beastyn#1194(Raid Leader,Main Recruiter) if you have any questions about the guild or the application process. We hope to see you apply! www.fastforwardguild.comTowelbro63 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 RAIDER NEEDING A GUILD am a guardian/feral druid during mists i primarily played as a DK doing both tanking and dps so i am capable of doing both if needed and i also played all tanking classes during mist during mist and past expansions i am looking for a guild that will be raiding regularly i am available any night at any time with a very flexible schedule if you have any questions for me or are interested in my joining you please contact me at my battle.net spaceram#1600Lonëwolf1 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 [H] Mythic T/W/R 8-11pm EST US-Turalyon <Aurora Borealis> US- Tuarlyon When opportunity comes knocking, what will you do? Recruiting: Tanks Healers DPS Raid times are Tue/Wed/Thur from 8:00-11:00pm EST http://www.auroraborealis-turalyon.enjin.com/applyßroseph0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 [A] Veritas Vitae on Mannoroth Veritas Vitae is a newly active guild looking for members. We are an everyman's guild interested in people looking for a friendly environment to socialize and play. It doesn't matter how often you are available or at what hours you play, our goal is to have enough active members so that you will never have to play alone. Mains, alts, veterans and beginners alike are all invited to join Veritas Vitae. Whether you just like small group activities or aspire to one day be in a leading progression guild, you have a spot on our roster. Come learn the ropes of your class or test that alternate build you've always wanted to without the high intensity, performance driven atmosphere most guilds currently have. Want to apply to a leading guild but lack the required gear/experience to land a raiding spot? Come prep with Veritas Vitae.Grimbol0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Package of 3 LF guild. Hey there guys, seeing as how it's a few more weeks until raids start, myself and my buds are now looking for a guild. The package includes a Guardian, a Rogue and a Warlock, and all of us are repeat top 30 parsers. Ideally, we're like raids to start at 9pm EST or later, but we could do a tad bit earlier if needed. Post here with just a battletag and some basic info and we'll go into more detail with you tonight.Ataboy11 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 New WoW Player Looking for Guild Hello, I'm a new player to WoW and I am still learning how everything works. I'm looking for an active guild that is newbie-friendly and can help me learn the ropes. I'm currently in a guild that is not very active and I have never even met any of the members in-game! Thanks for the consideration, Glabnoz, Level 26 Hunter Ysera ServerGlabnoz3 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Resto Druid & Prot War LF Mythic WoD Guild Hello, we are looking for a Mythic progression raiding guild for WoD. Both of us are veteran raiders, myself since launch, and him since BC. We are willing to play horde if your guild fits us. I have extensive healing experience in all spec’s & classes throughout all expansions, having progression raided or high end PVP'd (2200+) throughout all of them with the exclusion of the latter half of cata and skipping SoO. The Warrior has been main tanking since BC skipping Cata, he also has raid leader experience. Our preferred raiding days/times are; Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday – ~6pm – 12pm PST (anytime around there works) My profile (Also my druid is a new toon, thus the lack of gear) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Treeizhealz/simple Warrior http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Barlar/simple Feel free to contact me Deceit#1253 or the warrior Barlar#1928Treeizhealz18 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Boomkin looking I'm just now coming back to the game and in search for a guild since the one that im in has currently changed a lot and a lot of the core people have left and moved onto something else. If you need a good boomkin hit me up. I will be looking to raid 2 times a week and times don't matter to much, but that will also depend on the days your guild raids. Hit me up and I will get back with you all soon. ThanksNamesgonelol8 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Destiny Warriors - Alliance -EmeraldDream(qc) Guilde Québecoise Recherche des membres pour faire du PVE et du PVP, l'objectif principal étant les raids de WoD. Prenons tout le monde qui aiment jouer a WOW et qui aiment le faire avec d'autre mondeNoalya0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 [H] Rogue LF mythic raiding (evening / late) Hey there! I'm currently looking for a raiding guild to join for some mythic raiding! I'm level 100 and getting myself geared before the raids hit. I'm currently playing Sub but I'm open to playing any spec based on performance or need. I'm willing to transfer to any server for the right guild so long as you're horde. I don't need a guild that's planning on pushing for top 50 or anything but I really would like a guild that's been together for more than one raid tier (though not required) and one that will clear all the content on mythic before it goes out of date. I've raided with a lot of guilds that give up on the highest difficulty before we complete it and i'm getting really sick of it, I want to slay all the bosses damn it! Thursdays: 8:15 PM - 12:00 AM PST Monday - Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM PST Friday: 6:30 PM - Anytime PST Saturday - Sunday - Anytime PST (preferably no earlier than 10:00 AM PST) Note: The reason I have late night posted in my title is because apparently everyone under the sun who raids is in EST or CST time zones and I keep seeing the later half of my times being listed under "Late Night" guilds. I would be willing to extend the time to around 1:00 AM PST for the right guild as long as it's not all 4 weekdays. Any combination of days works so long as it fits the times listed above. Quick summary of experience: Tier 7 - full cleared as Hunter Tier 8-9 - normal mode cleared with a few hard modes as Holy Paladin Tier 10 - 8/12 heroic as Holy Paladin Tier 11 - normal mode cleared as Ele Shaman (Resto off spec on a few encounters) I didn't raid anything but LFR throughout what I played in MoP. I think this is a good amount of info to get started, if you're interested and want to talk more feel free to add me to friends (Clunk#1632) or post in this thread with some way for me to contact youClunky8 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Enhancement/Resto LF Raid Guild! Hey guys! So now that I'm working towards getting raid ready, I need an actual guild to raid with! I have past heroic raiding experience and just raiding experience in general. My times are flexible, and I can even go ele if needed. Thanks!Laksana19 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 [A] Ret Paladin looking for raid guild Hi everyone, I am currently looking to join a raid group for WoD raids. My availability is best on Tues/Thurs however I can raid Mon/Wed if after 8pm EST, Fridays and weekends are iffy. I have been working on gearing up, as I hope to start raiding as soon as raids go live. Currently I am at 625 ilvl I hope to hear from you, sooner the better, so we can all gear up together! :DNights10 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 ilvl 624 MM/BM Hunter LF Guild Hi my name is Dillon, better known as Shambiìzy in game. I have been around since Vanilla off and on till now (MoP). I use to be a mage in earlier content but switched mains to a hunter because it better suited my play style and have grown very attached to it. I was in top guilds on Gilneas as a mage and even was a Raid Leader in Wotlk helping my guild down 25m Heroic ICC for 4th on the server and had plenty of server firsts in previous guilds before that. I took a break when Firelands was first released and missed a lot of MoP. I returned to the game when ToT was ending and SoO was starting and then missed a bit more of the game even after that due to personal life things. I came back again for a good 8 months and pugged most of SoO content to get to 5/14 Mythic. Raid Times that best fit me (MUST SEE) -Weekdays 12:00 pm- 3:00pm Eastern -Weekends anytime is good for me usually Things I bring to the raid as a hunter dps - I know my class inside and out - I can take feedback and friendly criticism well from better players in same class - no drama - do my very best to make all the raids Greatest Feats I have done - Completed Vanilla - Completed Burning Crusade - Completed Wotlk in both Hard Modes and Heroic - Completed BWD and BoT on Heroic I am just a laid back guy with wanting to raid in higher tier of play. I like to get things accomplished and not play games when we are raiding so if you will have me I will gladly join :) LET THE SPAM BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shambiìzy3 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 [Dark Iron] Group of friends LF casual guild. Myself and 4 friends are looking for a guild to run raids, or other activities with. We all work different shifts and can't commit to a raiding schedule, but want to find a guild with cool people to hang out with so we aren't running solo all the time. I'm playing a level 100 Windwalker Monk, and my friends are a Priest, Hunter, and Druid, and are all level 100 as well. The last friend is boosting a toon on Dark Iron. Any and all invitations will be appreciated, and thank you for your time.Aeroga0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 i622 (and climbing) Dedicated Rogue LF Guild Illidan-Horde I am looking for a dedicated and pretty intense guild for future WoD raids, I am really taking WoD raiding serious and looking for a serious raiding guild. Being DPS these Heroic dungeon que's are very long so I really want to join a guild with atleast 15+ people lvl 100 so we can chain que heroics before Dec 2. The item lvl we are looking to achieve is 632-638 (before dec. 2) this will put the raid members in a good place for the 2 raids. Times I will be available to raid, do whatever. 5:00PM EST - 11:00PM EST Weekdays. And on weekends whenever is good.Valestra0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 <H> Mal'Ganis - Late Night Weekend 10 Man - Greetings! We are a group of friends that have been gaming since 2006. We have recently been inspired to get a group together and tackle the incoming raids in Warlords of Draenor. We are looking for 1-2 new people to join our amazing, small group. We are looking for experienced players over the age of 21, who have access to ventrilo and can communicate clearly. As it stands currently, because of our busy work schedules, we are looking to play on Friday and Saturday nights, beginning at 11:00 PM EST and going until 2:00 AM EST. Our goal is to have a cohesive group that enjoys the new content and enjoys each other company in a low-stress environment. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, feel free to fill out the following form. http://goo.gl/forms/HMr5xahoZy ***NEW*** Due to the amazing replies that we've received so far, we are currently mostly looking for range dps, a tank, and some one who could fit the role of melee/dps and tank when needed. Not one of those but want to apply anyway? Go for it! Thanks! MinqMinqr0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 LF Mythic Raid Guild, 11:30 Est start times. Hi there. I'm looking for a solid raid group for WoD progression, running on a later schedule. I work until 10pm EST, and need to find a guild running progression on later hours for this expansion. About me: Played since beta, raiding since 2004. Experience in almost every expansion, minus Cata. Casual for the first half of the first tier of MoP, played through until Garrosh progression. Top tier raid guild, especially through Wrath - world second Tribute to Insanity in ToC25, and top ranking kills through the entire expansion. Currently leveling various characters to kill time - Im capable of any role, Ranged dps through Vanilla, healer through BC, melee dps for Wrath/MoP. Offspeced healing, ran both healing and tanking for Wrath alt/second main raid group progression during ICC. So, I'm willign to play most anything, with a few class exceptions - Warlock, Hunter, Shaman and DK - as I just generally do not enjoy them. Talk to me in game, Aeren#1578 on RealID.Aerann1 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Fury/Glad DPS LF Guild (H) 634 ilvl Bit about me.. I've been raiding since Wrath, and have played at a high level since then. I've been melee dps since Wrath. In wrath I was able to get into Naxx and through all of it. In BC I was a Warlock and raided some of BT not alot though. In Wrath we pushed HC Lich Down. I took a break for most of Cata, then came back for MoP. I DSP'd some of ToT and all of SoO. Can raid any day in the late afternoon/evening - Any times between 7pm est - 1am est Here's what I'm looking for: -Horde preferred. -Raid times starting after or on7PM EST -Raid times ending before or on 1AM EST -Med to Low pop server -Be a guild that has previous heroic experience -Group that has been established and is looking for a replacement or finishing touch. I'm willing to transfer as soon as possible and start playing. If interested please add me or post here. Luxo#1615Luxol3 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 LFG Mythic! 3 nights -PT- Ele/resto off-spec Took a break after guild cleared heroic Garrosh around 7 months ago, we finished at 122 US. Looks like I was replaced! So, Looking for something similar, a guild who cleared pre-6.0 Soo, clears the content while relevant, etc. A short history: Been raiding since MC/BWL/AQ(holy/shadow priest!). Switch to ele shaman in BC, cleared up to Muru before wrath. In wrath server first sarth+3d/algalon/missed yog/togc was terrible/missed lk. Cata was hit/miss while traveling for work finished strong clearing deathwing. MoP cleared everything while relevant. Horde or Alliance doesn't matter ~3 days a week (any work except fri/sat) Around 6 to 11 PT should be ok. I have no problems playing my off-spec just not full time. Let me know! Battle Tag: Liquid#1103Liquidz9 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 630 Holy pally looking for mythic raiding. Hello! I'm looking for a mythic raiding guild with times around 7-11 cst. Any days of the week. My main in cata was a Guardian druid. I progressed with a Guild through normal(heroic) soo but never had interest in raiding mythic. Nor did I really have the time. With my new job I do have the time and I'm excited to start healing for a mythic guild. If you have any questions add a1ishere#1562. I also have a hunter friend I'd like to bring with me.Pohtehtoes5 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 [H] Warrior/Priest (Tank&DPS + Heal) LF Guild Hello! Two skilled and reliable raiders looking for a new home (preferably on a quiet server - we'd Xfer). Both have raided at extremely high levels, and are willing to commit to most schedules (even daytime!) We are both at level 100 with 630+ ilevel, and have experience raiding since vanilla. We're no bull!@#$ players who expect a lot from ourselves and everyone around us. Expect extremely raid-aware players who have an aversion to players who tunnel and ignore mechanics. Please get in touch with me! Dari#1506Zadrae1 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 L 93 Balance Druid Looking for PVE/Raid Guild Hello, I'm a little new to the guild scene. Been running mostly solo. I'm looking for a casual guild that likes to run PVE every so often, usually on the weekends. Also very interested in learning how to properly raid. I'm sad to say that I have no experience in this regard, but am willing to learn. Thank you.Wolfmano3 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 <Precognition> Recruiting for Mythic. Hey, were recruiting. Top 200 world guild in heroic raiding in mop when it was released. Need everything pretty much for mythic !@#$. Whisper Whyzorz on Illidan or add me on real id Dymz#1115Dyyhmzi0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 <Absolute> recruiting DPS for WoD/Mythic Raid Absolute on Bleeding Hollow is currently recruiting DPS for WoD/Mythic raiding. We will be raiding in 2 weeks and need to fill these core spots. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 8pm-11pm. Visit our website if you are interested! or you may contact me via BNET. Thanks! http://absoluteguild.guildlaunch.com/ Brooklyn#1302Devá3 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Weekend Raiding Guild Looking for You! Hello all, My guild Asphyxia is currently looking for players to join our weekend raid team. Times(EST) - 8:30 friday and 10:30 saturday Current needs - Dps preferably WW monk, rogue, mage, or spriest We are on a medium population server and are willing to accept any fun loving player.Mâkan1 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 (A-Darkspear) <The Blood Brotherhood> <The Blood Brotherhood> is now recruiting active PvE and PvP players to fill their ranks. If you're a skilled level 90+ player we want you! Our goal is to become a progressive raiding guild. Get a fresh start with a new guild! For more info either reply here or contact me in game.Urbansniper2 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 MW/WW Monk LFG Weeknight Raiding 6pm-12am EST As the title states, I am currently main spec Mistweaver, off-spec Windwalker. Hoping to find an established guild. I have hands, and a brain. Mainly looking for a dedicated team who is committed to a set schedule and clearing mythic content in WoD. I will pay for my own server/faction changes if necessary. Just give me a reason and I'll bring my A game. Thanks for your time and consideration, feel free to reply in this thread if your guild needs a monk!Valors3 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Entropia of Tichondrius <Entropia> Recruiting highly dedicated, competent and Skilled raiders for raid progression. Raid times are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thrusday from 6pm to 9pm server time. Apply at: entropiatichondrius.enjin.com. Add me on battlenet is you have any further questions.Applebuck0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Delete this Hello, I'm a 623 and counting healing priest LF a new raiding guild. I was 14/14M last patch, and don't exactly know what else to put in the post. If you have any questions comment on the post or add Aerated#1802. -Aerated (Zul'jin)Morechi16 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Disc/Holy Priest LF raid guild Howdy so I am looking for a guild. I didn't play much in MoP but from WoTLK to Cata I was top 3 geared priest on my server in an active raid guild. While I don't expect to be nearly as active in WoW (work, school, life) I do like raiding and I love active raiding guilds. I have 5 more levels to go and I only started playing again 2 days ago so I do plan to be 100 within the next day or 2 and I'd like to have a guild and a server lined up before then. I get paid on Thursday so until then I can't transfer but after that I can go wherever. My Schedule: Class- Mon/Wed Morning (8AM - 12PM Pacific) Tue/Thurs Night (5 - 8PM Pacific) My work schedule fluctuates along with that but I can guaranty Tues and Thurs night after class and at least Sunday night. There's plenty more about me but as you can see from the left I have the insane title and tons of achievements so I like to do plenty of the extra little things in WoW I love to level alts. I've got a 1 - 90 boost I can still use (this character was already 90) and I know for a fact that there's at least 3 alts I want to level (warlock, warrior, shaman) so we'll see what the future holds out for me. Anyways tomorrow is a new day and I'd like a new day to be full of fun and excitement.Methril4 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 14/14H Pre 6.0 LF 1 DPS, 1 Healer for WoD! **CORE POSITION** **ADD US** **CORE POSITION** **ADD US** **CORE POSITION** Join us before raids to get acquainted before trialing begins!OR Trial with us in Normal and Heroic content when it is released! Raid Format: 1 Mythic Group (2 Normal/Heroic groups) Current Progression: 14/14 Heroic T16 pre patch 6.0.2 (10 man x2) Raid Times (required): 9:45 PM - 1 AM EST (Server Time) Wednesday, Sunday, Monday Q & A Contacts: Ashleycakez#1776 or Kalakay#1969 Guild Website: http://barracuda.guildlaunch.com/ <Barracuda> WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Barracuda <Nyansense> WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Nyansense <Seraphim> WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Seraphim World of Logs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/16470/ More Information: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14927693242 --> Watch our raids before you join and see if you like us! http://www.twitch.tv/ashleycakez/profileAshleycakez2 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 [A] Looking To Restart Hey everyone, Looking to reroll on Alliance and play a Warlock/Rogue class. I haven't played in a long time. Am looking to play on a PvP server with at least a Medium population. I can usually play during the weekdays after 6:30pm EST. I am not looking for anything hardcore at the moment, as I am focusing on work/dog/master's degree/etc. Hope you'll have me!!Marlinpie0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Dead Posts Check out our guild post by searching <Lets Be Heroes>!Nîkaea0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 [A]<Care Bare Stare> 14/14M 1-Night Raid LFM <Care Bare Stare-Greymane> is looking for excellent players and good people to join us as we fight the big bads of Draenor in the coming months. We're Awesome We've been around since forever and we're pretty good at what we do. We're a group of long time friends who enjoy all kinds of endgame content and calling each other fat. CBS has been primarily an alt group throughout MoP, but we need more friends in order to continue killing the biggest of bads in Mythic. A lot of us raid actively on multiple toons outside of CBS that are at various levels of progression. We encourage you to do so as well if that's something that interests you, so long as when Friday rolls around you're all set to rock and roll with CBS. Punching Dragons http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/greymane/Care+Bare+Stare/rating.tier16_10 CBS was 14/14H before the pre-patch while raiding one night a week (when people didn't feel like being lazy) and we see no reason to change our schedule now. We might not progress at cutting edge speeds, but we kill things while they're relevant. Current raid is Friday @ 6-10 MST We're looking to start Mythic raiding in WoD as soon as possible, though we might need to spend a few weeks gaining steam as we try out some new friends in normal and heroic. Rest assured though, once we get into Mythic it will be a parade of loot, boss kills and bickering at each other over strategy! What could be more fun? Recruitment At the moment we have openings for all classes as we build up our roster for WoD Mythic raids. Melee, ranged, terrible monks who steal my gear? Bring it on! At the moment we have the flexibility to accommodate pretty much any class, but that might change soon so act now! Current Needs Ranged DPS (Any Kind) Healers (Any Kind) This post is pretty tongue-in-cheek, but we're solid players who are committed to killing bosses on a lighter schedule and are looking for others who share that mindset but don't want the more serious atmosphere. If you're interested in CBS, please fill out the form here: http://1drv.ms/1tgtjMU (That's a Microsoft Excel survey short link since we don't have a website. Don't be so paranoid!) If you just want to chat, bug me @ Santakat#1887Seoultrain5 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 [A] H-M<Overground> Looking for DPS and Heals Hello! We're recruiting for the Xpac like EVERYONE else? We are looking at a 2 days raid week and have raiders from east to west for time zones. We are a bit melee heavy and have experience raiding with this group for close to 8 years at it core! We don't have some sweet spam macro that makes you want to join or feel better doing so but I can tell you that we raid only 3 hours a night and still aim to clear all current raid content and do a ton of fun things inbetween! We are comprised of players that have been raiding since Ragnaros was king. I need a few that will mesh well into our waste no time get !@#$ done mentality. If you feel you can hold your own and play your class with no error. Please shoot me a message and we'd love to have you. Havitz#1977Hãvitz1 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 LF semi casual PvX guild (Pacific Time) Hey folks - looking for fun, older crowd to own with. I'm a L100 Shadow/Holy priest looking for a home that is active in PST prime time. I'm looking to semi casually raid (aka 2-3 nights a week for a few hours) and semi casually PvP (group BGs / Ashran on Vent - that kind of thing). For raids I'm available around 7-11 PST. Main goal is to find some awesome people, I could care less about stuff like server firsts (that said if I'm playing with awesome people and we accomplish some firsts, that is totally cool :) ). Just want to see all the game has to offer and make friends while doing it. Little about me - been playing since launch. Back then I was way more progression focused, now I'm old and just want to have fun while still seeing cool !@#$e. I'm 36 so definitely looking for a guild that isn't full of 18 yr olds hopped up on monster 24/7. Really prefer to stay alliance right now but would consider a swap for the right group. My reason for alliance is SO vein....I love the new human models and really don't to play Horde until they update the BEs. Yes, I know quite vein :) Battle tag - Sixsin#1295 if yee be wanting to chat.Saxxa0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Tank LF monday tuesday raid guild Hello. I main a prot warrior and i'm looking for a guild to raid and have fun with monday + tuesdays. I can actually run a teamspeak server for the guild as well 24/7 uptime. Let me know! Server: ravenholdt - twisting-netherUgruk2 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 MM Hunter ilvl 629 Past mythic raider Hey everyone, I'm currently 629 ilvl but still improving will update as i get more gear. I was 12/14h on 3/30/14 which was roughly 9 months before the 6.0 patch but after that i stopped seriously raiding and just started raiding with friends/ taking breaks during that time period. That's all i got for raiding experience as i didin't start raiding until 5.4 but i've been playing since vanilla on this same toon just doing pvp. days/time: I can make any time/day currently with no further changes in the seeable future. Logs: Do too it being almost 9 months since i stopped mythic raiding the logs/ranks I did have been lost although i still have heroic logs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6624/ On August 2014 you can see them I achieved rank 1 on some of the encounters but you can see for your self. Additional information: Even though I may have a lack of experience to some people everyone who has taken a chance with me have never regretted it. I'm always on top of my class reading everything i can using simcraft and theory-crafting for myself and doing everything to min max. I've had nearly 100% attendance I'm always ready and prepared for raids and on time. I don't talk much so i won't be a nuisance however I'm completely capable of talking and calling stuff out when I'm needed to and I own a working mic. Thank you for your consideration if you require any more information just ask my battle tag is Dempton#1678 and i hope you have a nice day.Better8 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 H Everything is Awesome Weekend Mythic Everything is Awesome 14/14H Pre 6.0 is recruiting for its weekend mythic run. We are a horde guild located on Kil'Jaeden and are recruiting exceptional Heals and Ranged DPS for core weekend Mythic slots. This is not the B group. This is a second fully competitive Mythic raid team that will be pushing progression. All raid slots will be performance based. Raid Times will be 5-9pm PST on Sat and Sun. If you have previous hardmode experience and want a serious weekend run, this is the guild/raid for you. We will be hosting a trial run on Sat Dec 6th of Normal and then Heroic Highmaul. 630ilvl for consideration. Please contact me at magicnet#1954 with any questions you have about trialing/applying. You can apply at eiaguild.guildlaunch.com.Magicnet0 Nov 19, 2014