Guild Recruitment

Dec 19, 2014 650 hunter LF Raiding guild hey, im a 650 ilvl hunter looking for a raiding guild for heroics and mythics. I can raid anytime. I study all fights and make sure im prepared for every raid.Trapcartel37 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 [H] <Death Wish> Illidan - 3 Night Mythic Death Wish is returning to World of Warcraft and coming back from retirement to race Mythic content in WoD. You might remember us from our world first High Astromancer Solarian kill, or numerous top 10 kills (http://death-wish.enjin.com/videos) We raid 12 hours, and 12 hours only. 4 hours each night. With such a limited raid schedule we expect our raiders to maintain near 100% attendance. Raid days are Tuesday - Thursday. More about you: You're the type of person that researches the encounters ahead of time. You've watched videos / researched as much as possible before the raid begins. You arrive at the raid with food, pots, and flasks. More about us: As stated above, a lot of our core members have returned for WoD. This guild wasn't just 1 or 2 Death Wish members returning, and in all about 15 of those that raided TBC are currently in Death Wish. If you're still reading and want more information feel free to reach out to me (Eezee#1296) or apply here: http://death-wish.enjin.com/recruitmentEezzee14 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 6/7N 1/7H 644 Mage LFG Getting tired of PUGs.. Long time end game raider since WotLK. Not looking for anything "Hardcore", 9 hours/wk max. Ideal times would be 8-11Est Tues-Thurs, Cant do Fri and would prefer not Weekend, or if anything a weekend only team would work if was say 11-2 Est. I am a well seasoned player, will keep up with the best of DPS, strive for competition :P Porph#1915 for more info.Porphyrius20 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 650 ele shaman LF home Currently I'm 6/7H and after a recent issue I've decided to search for a new long term home. I'm use to both top raiding guilds and more casual guilds. I've been a part of a top US guild(Ropetown-Executus) before they're disbanded in Dragon Soul and I've been a part of several more casual-hardcore guilds. I'm looking for something horde or alliance and I'm fairly flexible with my days/times. Leave your info and realid/btag and I'll get in touch with tonight or tomorrow.Kunnin64 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Weekend raiding 5-8p PST LFM Hello, <Essence of Honor> of US-Shandris(PST) is recruiting melee DPS for High maul (4/7N) and beyond. We do not currently need any ranged DPS or Healers. Raid times are Saturday 5-8p PST and Sunday 5-8p PST Most of us are 21+ but this is not required to join the guild or raid team; however if you are an immature drama queen(king) you probably wont last long here. We do not require any pervious raid experience and are willing to work with you on learning to raid and play your toon in general. Recruitment needs for WOD 1 Tank non DK 3-4 Melee DPS ANY but prefer Pally, Warrior, rogue2 Ranged DPS Prefer If you have interest in any of these raid spots or an interest in a fun laidback guild feel free to contact me(Ophielina#1995) or our gm(Prudencee#1850). We look forward to hearing from you!Xertunda71 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 looking for RP server/alliance guild I'm looking for an RP server. A server that has plenty of RPers and is friendly to beginner RPers like My friend and I, we plan to join a rp server, but which one would be good for us? Also to join a RP guild on the alliance side. We're either going to make worgens or night elves.Erynali0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 BM Monk/Prot War LF Heroic/Mythic - 2 nights I'm a Brewmaster monk (and leveling a prot warrior and Blood DK) looking for a guild (Alliance) for a guild on a Tuesday/Thursday raid schedule, sometime after 730pm central time. I'm an experienced player, 6/7 normal 2/7 heroic, that's looking to get into a guild that is serious on progression, and can actually progress. I'm posting on an alt due to the fact that I'm in a guild that is unable to progress. What you'll get with me: A self reliant player who can provide all consumable A player that knows how to follow mechanics: Move from giant death mines, taunt the boss at 4 stacks, etc A player that's been around since Vanilla and will be loyal to the guild (if they don't fail at mechanics continously) A team playerIf you're interested in having a quality player that can excel at multiple toons to give better diversity to your guild, please consider me as an addition to your guild. Thank you.Wèéeeèéeeèée4 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 653 Shadow Priest LF Mythic Guild Hello, I am currently looking for a new guild due to some unforeseen circumstances. About me: - 652 Shadow Priest with Mythic Kargath attempts - Veteran player who started in BC and more hardcore raiding in Wrath. - Consistent, reliable and well prepared. I show up on time, ready to go and do my research on fights. Some of my requirements are: -Raid times, days are as important as time. I would prefer sticking to a 3 or 4 day schedule that starts around 10pm EST (9:30pm EST at the earliest) - Server population or times are not important, however a server connected to a New York or Chicago Data center are ideal. -History of success (either 10 or 25m in the past) - This mean consistent clears of end game content in a timely manner. - I'm not picky over Horde or Alliance. I'm not looking for a downgrade in progression or a one stop guild to provide me epic loots. Finding a permanent home is a bigger priority above all else. Please leave your RealIDs and spam below and I'll get back to the guilds I'm interested in!Nikwililig43 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 (A) Comeback 2/7 Heroic 2 Day raiding guild! Comeback is a newly formed guild. Looking for more raiders to build up to Mythic raiding. We are mostly players that have returned to the game we've raided throughout the entire history of WoW and most have been in top realm and US guilds. We are building from the ground up and are getting back into the swing of things. We want to be a semi- Hardcore guild that is progression focused. We are focused on the long term and building a solid core team. We only have two days of raiding and raid only 3 hours a raid so we are looking for people that can perform well and know their class reasonably well. We are looking for people to add to our team not to hold it back. We have cleared normal mode and are starting heroic mode. Our goal is to have good progression while having fun and not having to raid 4 days a week to do it! Raid Days: Wednesday, Thursday Raid Times: 7:00PM-10:00PM PST Recruiting: All DPS In-game message my gamer tag or message Eurotas or Twignewton. Contact: Sebens#1803Twignewton1 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 656 Rogue LF Serious Progression Guild I am currently seeking a guild for mythic raiding. I have Top 100 US raiding experience. Looking for a stable mature guild with no drama, I have no preferences to alliance or horde, no real preference to time, just looking for a great guild to join. My Ilevel is 656, I am a former raid leader of my guild so i know most of the fight's inside and out. I am currently 7/7 normal and 6/7 heroic with 10% wipes on mar'gok. I have logs as well. Thanks for your time and consideration. Battlenet Vred#1741Vred25 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 <A>7/7H 1/7M LFM Heals/DPS 7/7H 1/7M Tues/Wed/Sun(No Holiday Raids) 8-12est Mumble Voice, EPGP Loot Recruiting: -Resto Shaman -Moonkin Druid -Fury Warrior -Mage -Holy Paladin iamawesome#1439 for questions equinoxofmisha.enjin.comTimbersaw0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 30yrs to infinity and beyond... welcome! Time to retire from hardcore raiding? We have the guild for you! Shady Acres is a casual, very social, all adult group of folks who just want to have fun. We may not be the best players on the block, but we come armed with our senior discount, epic jokes and an AARP membership dagnabit! Don't be messin with us...because we are too busy havin fun to care! muahahaha... We have an active Gchat , and vent to hang in, along with lots of great folks. We are raiding but doing it in a "lets learn together way". no Debbie Downers allowed! So if you are looking for a funluvin group of 30 to infinty years and beyond (and Mr. Spok if your out there your welcome to join too!) , you are welcome to apply at shadyacres-silverhand.enjin.com, or whisp me ingame or drop me an ingame mail if you want to chat. Thanks for the read! JellzJellz0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 3/7M Healer LF competitive guild. About Me I've been raiding on and off since Wrath of the Lich King. I've raided with several top guilds, and have extensive mythic, progression-oriented raiding experience. I do my homework on bosses, and have helped develop successful first-kill strategies for several guilds that I have had the opportunity to be a part of. I play in the PTR and Beta as much as possible to test content. I maintain various alts (between 1-4 in addition to my main) and play them regularly to ensure I don't need to "start from zero" if I main a different class for a tier due to raid utility or throughput changes. My personal kill date for 25H Garrosh is around the US #140 mark. I’m currently 3/7M. I play this game to raid. I enjoy making gold, getting achievements, and doing other things as well - but raiding is a very high priority for me. I immensely enjoy progression raiding, and fully understand what progression raiding means. I take my performance very seriously, and will pick it apart and compare it against other players of my class and specialization more than you could dream of doing yourself. I'm a healer through and through. I am also able to tank and do damage competitively, but my experience and preference for healing far outweighs the others. I prefer my Priest, and am able to play both healing specs very competitively - I've held several top 50 healing ranks. That being said, I am also very comfortable on my Paladin, Druid, Shaman, and Monk (in no specific order). I have a decent amount of testing on BRF and Highmaul, and love the new challenges in Tier 17. I am looking for a home - a guild that I can grow into and grow with, and help obtain competitive rankings in future tiers. Yes, I am aware of how cheesy that sounds. About You 1. You raid no more than 25 hours a week during progression. 2. You don't raid on Friday or Saturday. 3. You have a stable guild environment - both in and out of raid. 4. You are not a new guild. You are not a guild under brand new management that just lost its core. 5. You haven't stopped raiding for any period of time due to attendance or roster issues. 6. You push for competitive West and US rankings. 7. You either equal or beat me in progression, or are behind me by no more than one kill. --- Other Information 1. While I prefer playing on medium-populated, Horde-dominated realms, Alliance guilds are not out of the question. I would have no issue transferring realm/faction for a guild that is as good a fit for me as I am for them. 2. I will fill out your application if I am interested in your guild. I understand that successful guilds need procedure and routines, and this is one of them. I write excellent applications. 3. I live in the west coast of America, and would prefer to play on a PST/CST server - but again, not a big deal, especially if your server is highly populated. --- I am able to provide a detailed list of my personal raiding experience, guild history, kill and performance rankings, and answer any questions you have. Recruiters, please leave your battletag or (preferably) your GM's battletag so that I may get in touch with you. If you'd prefer to just leave your guild website, that is fine too. I will do my homework on you, and contact you if I'm interested. Thank you for your time.Mirage21 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 7/7N 5/7 H LF 3 DPS for Core Spots. <The Band> 5/7 H is currently recruiting for select core spots to fill out our mythic team. Our raid times: Sunday/Monday/Tuesday from 11pm-2am EST Our optional run: 12am-2am EST. This run is currently functioning as progression, but will be converted to a normal speed clear once all members are fully geared past 640 pieces. This conversion will happen at the start of 2015. Who we are: We are a new guild (Created October 2014) whose basis is a core group of friends who raided on and off together through Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria, now back in full swing. Guild Environment: We are a semi-hardcore progression guild. We want to kill dragons and we want to challenge ourselves (this means mythic). Our priority, however, is providing a stable and comfortable environment in which to do so. Paramount above all, we are seeking raiders who will mesh well with our mentality. There are many people who are competent raiders that can play to the level we seek, but not everyone has a similar mentality, this is a key and crucial point. What we are looking for: 1 Boomkin 1 Shadow Priest 1 Plate DPS; OR a very impressive warrior/paladin tank. Application link: http://goo.gl/hgJ298 Find us on wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/The+BandUnholylul0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 LF GUILD achiev, mount, title runs I'm looking for a guild to do achievement guild runs for mounts and titles, mount runs, title runs, PVE, and just to hang with!Hikartard0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 [H] 2/7M «VanLyƒe» LFM Semi-Hardcore Mythic <VanLyfe> Horde-US-Bleeding Hollow Loot council system: DPS and Healing officer combined with the GM will decide who loot will be given to based off of performance, BiS value, etc. Progress: 7/7 Heroic (first week), 2/7 Mythic Schedule (all times EST): Monday 8:00pm - 12:00 EST Tuesday 8:00pm - 12:00 EST Thursday 8:00pm - 12:00 EST For a total of 12 hours per week. Guild website: http://vanlyfe.enjin.com - - - - - - **If your class is not listed, feel free to apply or contact us regardless, we're in need of exceptional players for Warlords of Draenor ! ** Current Needs: Updated as of: December 19th, 2014 DPS: Warlock - HIGH Shaman (Enhancement/Elemental) - HIGH Druid (Boomkin) - HIGH Monk (Windwalker) - Medium Healers: Priest (Holy) - HIGH Monk (Mistweaver) - HIGH - - - - - - Applicant Requirements: 645+ item level and 680 legendary quest line ring 6/7 Heroic minimum or extensive past experience Logs* **LOGS ARE MANDATORY - - - - - - Guild History: The guild's original core dates back to WotLK and Cataclysm when we came together as a bunch of real life friends to form a guild. However, we are more than just a raiding guild, we are a community. A community with foundations before World of Warcraft was even a thing. Many of our players are vanilla players and have been playing the game endlessly ever since its release. Others are avid gamers who just fell in love with raiding recently. Who are We? We have players that range from Gladiators in multiple arena seasons on WoW, to Rated BG heroes (guilty), to Diamond league of legends players, and competitive Halo players. We love playing video games, but most of all we enjoy playing them together. Why join <VanLyfe>? Community To this day you will not find an empty channel on Vanlyfe VoIPs, we are always active in the gaming community whether it be on LoL, WoW, Diablo, Runescape 07, or many other games. Laid-back Aside from the crunch time during a boss encounter, we maintain an actively laid-back environment, no farm night is the same as the previous week's. No Clique If you assume that camaraderie, long-time friendships, etc. will give someone an advantage over you when it comes to handing out loot, you're wrong. Over the years we have gained many of our numbers from just random encounters in the gaming community, who are still with us to this day - we are very open/welcoming to new people. Fun If you are whole-heartedly interested in joining and know that you will mesh with this type of community, then I can also GUARANTEE you will have fun. I would be shocked if you did not. Interested? Apply at http://vanlyfe.enjin.com , today! Alternatively, use the battle tag to contact me below to arrange an interview/answer any questions you may have. Questions? If you have any questions/concerns, or would like to arrange for a verbal interview, feel free to contact me at my battle tag: Aeshur#1775 - Recruitment OfficerAeshure0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Recruiting for Raid Core (Darkspear) The Legend is recruiting for heal and dps positions within our core raiding team. We are all experienced raiders and are looking to raid current content on WoD. We offer guild repair as well as a flexible raid schedule based upon our raiders needs. We expect you to have a good time and die trying. We don't do egos, attitudes, or the blame game. True progression, and all in good fun. Send Wowmail to me in game and you can add my btag if you have any questions.Gadhelyn1 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 645 Blood Dk looking for late night group [H][US] Blood Dk looking for a group to do normal/heroic Highmaul. Raid times need to start at least past 11PST during the week or any time Sunday.Spartandk1 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 648 Rdruid 6/7 N 1/7 H LF Raiding guild Hi guys I am not posting on my main for certain reasons, but I am looking for a new guild that raids anywhere from 8pm to 12 am est during the week. If you are interested hit me up on Btag Wildshammys#1864Wildwarriors0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 635 Disc/Shadow Priest LF Mythic Raiding Hello WoW boards! I'm looking to join a guild that raids during the week, pref early evening (within the hours of 5PM to 10PM CST). A little background on myself: I raided semi-hardcore on various characters from Vanilla MC to WotLK ICC, then went through a period of off-again, on-again play throughout Cata and MoP. I picked up Draenor recently and it's captured my attention so thoroughly that I'm looking to get back into end game content! Feel free to contact me with any questions/comments/concerns. Thanks!Lithdriolyn19 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Unholy/Frost DK looking for raiding guild Hi, as you can see from the title i am a double dps but i can tank. The raiding experience i have mainly had consists of pugging normal/heroic runs. That was ok but now im looking for an actual organized guild after my previous raiding team broke up just a few days ago. We cleared 6/7 normal and 1/7 heroic in a 10 man team. I would prefer to stay alliance but it doesn't matter to me. My battletag is jake#12141Thewienerman7 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 [A] US-Tichondrius <Entropia> Mythic Recruit Current Progression: 6/7H Up to date recruitment information can be found on the guild website (link below), or on our WoW-Progress page at http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Entropia Entropia is a new guild looking for the skilled and dedicated Alliance players on Tichondrius for our upcoming Mythic progression. We provide a competitive and mature environment for those wanting to down progression content with others as well as a place to be sociable. As with other hardcore guilds expect you to be knowledgeable in every fight put before you from multiple roles, and to be up-to-date with the latest theorycrafting. Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 6pm till 9pm server time. Open Recruitment: Exceptional players will always be welcome in our guild, but we are currently looking for Healers and DPS. For healers, we're loosely looking for Paladins, Priests, or Druids. For DPS, we're open to all but discouraging Monk, Death Knight, or Enhancement Shaman, with a needed focus on ranged specializations. General Requirements: Extensive knowledge of your class, encounter mechanics, and how they should intertwine. You should also be able show some insight towards other classes and their roles. Depending on your class and its roles we may also ask you to be able to perform on an off-specialization. Your gear should be on-par with the current tier and correctly gemmed and enchanted to follow suit. We understand some catching up may be required but you should be able to perform and make the best with what you have. High attendance is absolutely required, especially during new content. This game does come second to real life but 100% attendance should be reached for. Mumble and a working microphone. Communication is key, and not optional. Good sportsmanship with raiding and other players. Be able to dish and take criticism well and own up to mistakes as we all make them. Keep it light, and humor goes a long way. Contacting Us & Applying: You can contact us with any questions or comments and to apply to our guild at: entropiatichondrius.enjin.com Or you may simply contact anyone in the guild and we'd be glad to chat.Chimalli0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 647-Paladin Tank LF Heroic\Mythic raiding Hey everyone Taranix here. I am looking for a casual with serious intentions to progression. A guild that raids during the week but respects that people might have a family and life outside the game. I take the game serious enough that i try and do the best for my class (I know i have un enchanted geared gear. I thought I would replace them sooner then I have.) I am currently 1/7 Heroic Highmaul and 4/7 Normal I just started raiding WoD really this week but as I am guildless it is hard to find a good group to constantly run with. Why should you take me? I am a dedicated veteran, I have played the game since Vanilla and have raided in almost all expansions seeing most content while it was relevant. This expansion I want to be able to do the same but as a tank and with a group of players that bring forward the same experience or attitude. I would be there to be youre guilds bulwark as you try and progress. Any raiding I do would be during Weekdays Mon-Thur 6-10/11 Central time. Sunday I could probably raid but not until 7:30 8 PM. Leave a name or b-net ID I would love to talk to any potential recruiting guilds looking for a tank. I am also willing to faction change for the horde.Taranix11 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 649 Mage Good afternoon, thank you for taking a moment to read my post. I am looking for a new home to push mythic progression with. I have raided since Vanilla, some tiers more casual than others, and am wanting to return to a more hardcore atmosphere. Current Progression (majority using group finder): 1/7 Heroic 6/7 Normal You can expect 100% attendance, always prepared (consumables, fight knowledge, etc.), accepting of criticism, leadership experience (in and out of game), understanding and the drive for constant improvement. What I'm looking for: Progression mentality Established and stable. Strong leadership. Adult environment 3-6 day raiding schedule Currently I am on Area 52, but I am willing to transfer for the right guild. For logs and further questions do not hesitate to add my battletag norshad#1658 Thanks again for reading.Infringe41 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 [H] 2/7M «VanLyƒe» LFM Semi-Hardcore Mythic <VanLyfe> Horde-US-Bleeding Hollow Loot council system: DPS and Healing officer combined with the GM will decide who loot will be given to based off of performance, BiS value, etc. Progress: 7/7 Heroic (first week), 2/7 Mythic Schedule (all times EST): Monday 8:00pm - 12:00 EST Tuesday 8:00pm - 12:00 EST Thursday 8:00pm - 12:00 EST For a total of 12 hours per week. Guild website: http://vanlyfe.enjin.com - - - - - - **If your class is not listed, feel free to apply or contact us regardless, we're in need of exceptional players for Warlords of Draenor ! ** Current Needs: Updated as of: December 19th, 2014 DPS: Warlock - HIGH Shaman (Enhancement/Elemental) - HIGH Druid (Boomkin) - HIGH Monk (Windwalker) - Medium Healers: Priest (Holy) - HIGH Monk (Mistweaver) - HIGH - - - - - - Applicant Requirements: 645+ item level and 680 legendary quest line ring 6/7 Heroic minimum or extensive past experience Logs* **LOGS ARE MANDATORY - - - - - - Guild History: The guild's original core dates back to WotLK and Cataclysm when we came together as a bunch of real life friends to form a guild. However, we are more than just a raiding guild, we are a community. A community with foundations before World of Warcraft was even a thing. Many of our players are vanilla players and have been playing the game endlessly ever since its release. Others are avid gamers who just fell in love with raiding recently. Who are We? We have players that range from Gladiators in multiple arena seasons on WoW, to Rated BG heroes (guilty), to Diamond league of legends players, and competitive Halo players. We love playing video games, but most of all we enjoy playing them together. Why join <VanLyfe>? Community To this day you will not find an empty channel on Vanlyfe VoIPs, we are always active in the gaming community whether it be on LoL, WoW, Diablo, Runescape 07, or many other games. Laid-back Aside from the crunch time during a boss encounter, we maintain an actively laid-back environment, no farm night is the same as the previous week's. No Clique If you assume that camaraderie, long-time friendships, etc. will give someone an advantage over you when it comes to handing out loot, you're wrong. Over the years we have gained many of our numbers from just random encounters in the gaming community, who are still with us to this day - we are very open/welcoming to new people. Fun If you are whole-heartedly interested in joining and know that you will mesh with this type of community, then I can also GUARANTEE you will have fun. I would be shocked if you did not. Interested? Apply at http://vanlyfe.enjin.com , today! Alternatively, use the battle tag to contact me below to arrange an interview/answer any questions you may have. Questions? If you have any questions/concerns, or would like to arrange for a verbal interview, feel free to contact me at my battle tag: Aeshur#1775 - Recruitment OfficerAeshure0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 [H]Caedas-A raiding guild for busy adults Do you have a job? A spouse? Kids? Other RL obligations? So do we. We are Caedas. Originally formed in 2007 on the Ravenholdt server, we transferred to KJ around the start of Cataclysm. We've also existed in other games, such as GW2, SW:ToR, Diablo 3, and WildStar. We've gotten some of our crew back together for WoD, but we have a fresh mentality and goal this time around and we're looking for a few people to join in our awesome community. Self described as "Casual-core". What this means is that we firmly recognize that RL comes first. We will raid. We will PvP. We will do group content. But not at the expense of RL. You're not expected to attend or sign up for every raid. Some weeks we may raid 3 nights, some weeks we may not raid at all. Completely depends on member schedules and availability that week. If you're looking for a guild that pushes content on a weekly basis, 3 nights a week for 5 hours a night. That's not us. If you're busy IRL, but do want to occasionally raid, and haven't ever found a raiding guild to take you in because of your schedule, we might be perfect for you! What We Offer: - Flexible, low impact raiding schedule. - Fantastic community that can make you feel right at home. - Dedicated Ventrilo server - Guild bank that offers all raid consumables and repairs free of charge. What Is Expected of Members: - Be helpful to our community. Contribute to the gbank, run dungeons/bg's with guildies when you can, etc. - Be friendly. That's pretty self explanatory. - Be 18+. We are a mature community. - If you can attend raids/pvp nights, please sign up. - Do not be an elitist. Understand that our raid schedule can be nebulous. We will potentially raid between 0 and 3 nights a week. - However, when you do show up for a raid, show up prepared. I don't expect that you perform well enough to get into Method, but I do expect you to have a general understanding of your class, boss fights, repaired, flasks/potions from gbank, etc. Raids look to be in the evenings. Likely no more than 6 hours per week. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me in game. Sokane#1711Sokane2 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Just not Thursdays http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Raynd/simple 649 Fury / 653 Prot (Glad) Warrior looking for a team that raids Mon, tues, weds, or some variation. Thursday night is a no-go.Raynd1 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 <Team Nerd Bomb> Recruiting Realm Azgalor Currently Team Nerd Bomb is a small group of friends that have known each other for about 10 years now. Some of us have played since vanilla wow and now with the new expansion we are looking to get into creating an active guild that does PvP and Raiding. We are a Horde guild on the realm Azgalor. If you are new to the game and need assistance in leveling and or learning how to raid we are here to help you. To often do people show really no sign of teaching people how to play. We are not professionals but we are eager and willing to attempt at getting a raid group going for the first time since the Burning Crusade came out. Before we would join other guilds and raid through them but I found out that there was no connection with any of the guild members because they just wanted stuff for themselves and not for others. We want to make relationships with people through the games that we play. We have met many people through the online gaming world that have become really great friends. Like I said we are not pros but we are willing to learn as we progress into every situation that we go into whether it be PvP or Raiding. That is half the fun is learning the game. But to often are people just rushing through things to just get into another one. That is fine for those that want that but I find it to be way more fun to do it while actually connecting with people. Struggling sucks at first but once the struggling is over you then prosper from you learning how to beat the struggle which will hopefully lead to a friendship. We could really use all classes for now. So if you would like to join please let me know and we can get it worked out. Thanks for taking the time to read. ~Garad Team Nerd Bomb Realm AzgalorGarad0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 661 R Shaman LF PST Horde Guild Current progression: 7/7N, 6/7H, 2/7M. Gear: 661 LF 7p PST start at earliest, prefer *NOT* on weekends. Horde only. Don't mind stepping back on progression to starting on Mythic. Post away!Karlito18 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 elite mage/boomkin lf none hardcore hc/mythic Hello everyone myself and my brother are former hardcore raiders formerly in pure of antonidas top 40 us top 100 world guild who no longer have time to dedicate to hardcore raiding. were looking for 2-3 nights a week of heroic/mythic content Slappy2156#1264 add me in game if your looking to add us to your ranks.Anaxandra32 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 650 Resto shaman LF raiding guild 650 Resto Shaman LF progressive raiding guild, Looking for Heroic/Mythic only. Can start raiding anytime after 7PST 10EST Leave guild spam below thank you ^^Lìnglìng11 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 [A] Holy Pally Seeks Late Night Raiding Guild Hello all, currently seeking a late night raiding guild as those are the only times I can reliably make. I will ALWAYS be available during the following times: Monday, Tuesday after 9pm EST - 5am EST All other days 12:30am EST - 5am EST If you have a progression oriented raid team that meets during these hours, I am interested. I am willing and able to server transfer in order to join/trial run for a guild that fits my needs. I am looking for a mature, professional raiding environment. I have plenty of end tier and heroic raiding experience and am eager to sink my teeth into mythic healing as soon as I can. I'm on most nights during the aforementioned times, feel free to add me on Real ID and message me. I will be monitoring this post as well so feel free to reply here as well. Tag: Luxperpetua#1712 Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Luxperpetua/simple Other Info: In case anyone is wondering, I'm 28, Male, been playing wow since beta with only a 6 month break from the start of Cata. Currently very little commitments, so I expect my raid attendance will be around 99%. I take orders and criticism well, as they are all part of the raid experience, I show up on time and prepared. I don't start or participate in drama, I'm just here to raid. I enjoy the challenge. I look forward to hearing from you! Note1: My forum avatar is currently listing me as lv 90, follow my armory link for the real info. Rest assured, I am level 100 and heroic dungeon geared. Note2: My Armory page is currently listing that I have not cleared normal SoO, this is also false, I can link the achievement in-game.Luxperpetua3 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 1/7M 668 Hunter LF Mythic Group Requirements: Raid 12:00 AM - 4:30 AM EST (At the earliest, and the latest; if you're raiding Monday - Friday) If you're a week-end raiding guild, i'm [OPEN]. Contact Information: BTAG: Falcon86#1357 Regards,Quebits12 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 655 MM hunter LF MYTHIC progression guild Hi all due to a split with my current group I'm looking for a guild that is either beginning to push mythic content or has already begun. I cleared 14/14 mythic SoO pre 6.0 patch and am looking to raid in a hardcore guild with a 3 night casual schedule. If this sounds like you add me on battletag and we can chat some more. Trevor#1821 Edit: Looking for something at 7:30 PST or later for start!Tlorion19 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Rogue ilvl 654 in need of a home I just became homeless, i'm willing to transfer server/faction to find a new home to raid and advance in mythic raiding. i'm a 654 combat/sub rogue 6/7N, 1/7H the best raid time for me would be any day of the week between 6-12pm estKawaiipotato15 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Sever - Blackrock (H) | 5/7N 1/7H Greetings all! Who We Are <Sever> (5/7N, 1/7H) is a raiding guild located on US-Blackrock (H). Our guild originally was created back in WotLK and raided together throughout all of Cata. Unfortunately do to conflicting schedules and members wanting to take a break from WoW we did not raid together during MoP. With the release of WoD we had decided to rebuild the guild from the bottom up with a new server and aiming for a more casual and relaxed mind set. Atmosphere We consider ourselves a “casual performance” guild. What this means is that we look for high-quality players who want an easy going guild without the stress of competitive competition. We also don’t want to wipe all night do to ignorance either. If you continue to ignore mechanics, stand in fire, and under preform in DPS for you class/spec/iLevel. You will be benched. We are very forgiving and very willing to work with you and make you better, but repairs are expensive and dying all night long gets old. Raid Times Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30ST – 8:30PST (8:30EST – 11:30EST). We would like to eventually pick up a third night, but this may be months away from happening. Requirements 1. Be on time and be prepared for raid. Have flasks, pots, etc. If you consistently show up 30 minutes late, don’t expect to keep your raid spot. 2. Know your class. Learn it and perfect it. If you think you have it perfected, then do more research until you’ve proven yourself wrong. 3. Stay positive. Wipes will happen. Delays will happen. Life will happen. Screaming and yelling at people will not solve the problem. Step up and handle the situation in a mature matter. 4. Know fights. Do your WoW homework. Watch videos and read strategies on a boss BEFORE we get to it. When we are explaining a fight, pay attention and know the plan. 5. Most importantly, have fun. After all this is a game. Take it semi-seriously, but do not make it your life. Open Roles Tanks Death Knight: Closed Druid: Low Monk: Closed Paladin: Low Warrior: Low DPS Death Knight: Med Druid: Boomkin - High Hunter: Med Mage: High Monk: Low Paladin: Low Priest: High Rogue: Low Shaman: Enhancement - Med, Elemental - High Warlock: Low Warrior: Low Healers Druid: High Monk: Med Paladin: Low Priest: Low Shaman: Low Contact Info If you are interested or would like more info, please contact me in game at Wargames#1502. You may also message our co-GM Sebastyon. We look forward to raiding in WoD with you.Wârgames1 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Experienced players LF Raiding Guild(6/7H,1M) We are a group of 4 players looking for a new raiding home. We are real life friends who have raided together for over 5 years now. First I will talk about what we are looking for. Then I will add extra info about our experience and armory links. Why are we looking for a new guild? - Our current guild's raid schedule is not working out with one of our members. What we are looking for: - 7/7 Normal - 5/7 Heroic - Mythic progression oriented. - We expect raiding slots to be competitive. Your guild should favor skill and encounter needs when selecting your main roster. We understand your guild may have a trial period where we were more likely to be sidelined. - The only night we CANNOT raid are Fridays and Saturdays. We are available to raid from 6 PM to 12PM EST. Who we are: - Current experience: 6/7H - 1M - Past experience: We have extensive raiding experience across all expansions. One of our player has experience going as far back as Vanilla. - Our first language is french, but we are all close to perfectly bilingual. 660 iLevel Hunter: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shandris/Fredles 648 iLevel DPS Warrior: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shandris/Xans 651 iLevel Healer Priest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shandris/Trashbringer 649 iLevel Holy Paladin (645 iLevel Resto Druid): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shandris/Amélya http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shandris/Amély We can provide combat logs to attest to our skill. If you have questions, feel free to add any of us on BattleTag: Fredles#1383, Trashbringer#1910, Bizzzz#1725, Amé#1663 P.S.: é = alt + 130Fredles14 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Veteran Raider. Looking For Guild. I am a Ret / Prot pally looking for a serious Raiding guild. I can play anytime. Snakefizt#1332Raziel6 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 US-HYJAL LFM SERIOUS RAIDERS HIGHMAUL 2/7N DIVERGENCE is looking for serious raiders available to play Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday nights. Our raid times consist of 8pm - 11pm server time (Pacific Time-US) Currently looking for 3 of the following DPS. 2 Range 1 melee Druid (balance) Hunter (marksman) Mage (arcane/fire) Warlock (affliction/destruction) Rogue (combat) Also recruiting 2 healers Druid (resto) Paladin (holy) [Criteria] Meet the class and spec's mentioned above. MUST be 630 item level or above. Have experience raiding in a guild environment. Must comply with guild rules. Required to have a guild test run before joining guild. We have vent available. Guild bank with mats and repair bills are covered but only a percentage. Raiders are responsible for pots, gold and other goods required for raiding, guild will try to accommodate wherever possible. But its your responsibility to be ready. PLEASE CONTACT my self Anacopoulus, in-game (officer) , Finalife (GM) or Mechanize (officer). Usually one of us is always on at various times through the day and night.Anacopoulus0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 650 hunter LF late night guild 7/7 N HM from pugging havent had a chance to hit heroics/mythic LF any day 1am+ have plenty of past heroic xp Icc 12/12H BOT 4/5H BWD 6/6N ToT4W 2/2H Firelands 4/7H per-nerf(7/7H after) Dragon Soul 8/8H MSV-6/6H HOF-2/6H TOES-2/4H TOT-12/13H(no Ra-Den before nerf) SoO-14/14H(pre nerf/mythic) battle tag is TheJusticar#1339 contact me ingamePewpewmoar10 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 646 Mage LF a 2 night or a daytime guild Hello all. I am an ex hardcore player. I have previous top 75 US guild experience. I started playing a few months after the release of BC. I played hardcore until MOP. Then I quit wow. I wasn't happy with MOP at all. I have decided to come back for WOD and I am loving it. Due to conflicts in my personal life, I need to raid two nights a week. I can only do tuesday, thursday, friday, and sundays. I can raid any time during the morning/day. Feel free to add sharmann#1728 if you need to ask me any questions.Sharmann6 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Boomkin/Mage/Warrior LF TOP 150 US 12 Hour Classes: Player 1: Boomkin...655ilvl *w/ extensive raid history w/ Resto* Player 2: Warrior......666 ilvl *w/ extensive raid history w/ DK/Rogue/Ret* Player 3: Mage.........651 ilvl *cute ^.^* Available: Monday...........8pm-1am cst Tuesday..........8pm-1am cst Wednesday.....8pm-1am cst Thursday.........8pm-1am cst Sunday............8pm-1am cst Reasons for leaving previous guild: Unfortunately our last guild died to a lack of skilled players and an issue of recruiting as a new guild, so we are going our separate path as a group of three quality players. ... ... ... We understand guilds typically do not like taking package deals. However, we vouch for our skill and do not believe that it will be an issue with one of us under-performing. We do appreciate everyone who looked at this post and hope that it does cover the main points guilds need to recruit us. If interested in talking to us please post below or add my battletag to talk. Goose#1383 Goose#1383 or post below and we will try and respond to guild we think will be a good fit after inspecting your logs and players in guild. <3 CURRENTLY 99% SET ON HORDE GUILD Loadzz23 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 H - Sen'jin |Reclamation| Tue/Thurs/Fri Our Guild: Reclamation is a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a focus on Mythic raiding. Current members are veteran raiders going back to Classic. We provide a mature, and friendly atmosphere. In Current Tier: 6/7 Normal 4/7 HM Our Mission: ...Is to progress through mythic content while catering to those with responsibilities and having fun*! Our Expectations: Ventrilo - Communication during raid times for obvious reasons. Off raid times are hilariously fun* as well ;) Character Progress - We want you to excel at your character, show us that gear is a small part of the equation. Maturity - While most believe maturity is associated with age, we understand there are exceptions. With that said, the age of our members is 20+. If you believe you will fit in, we will not bar you entry due to age. Willingness - Members have roles outside of raiding as well, be willing to contribute. Life - Life happens, so does college, a job, and family. If your life aggros, we understand and will accommodate. Our Raid Requirements: (As of Highmaul Raid Tier) Fully Gemmed Rings, Neck, Cloak enchants Minimum of 625 item level 640 Legendary Ring Current Recruitment Needs: About time! Amirite? All will be considered, but we are focusing on: Healer - Priest or Shaman Exceptional Dps - no class/role restrictions Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST * - We deeply enjoying killing our GM in newer, bolder ways. We also have contests for his gold. Bahaha. If you feel like you would be a good fit, please contact one of us in game or use this thread. If you've got the stuff and are on a different server, we'll get you transferred. ;) In Game Contacts: Xess - Xessty#1218 Junglemann - Evilcows#1694 Zaz - Zam#1111 Kov - Kovarian#1696Zazamoo2 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 <Aspire> 5/7H LF Healers <Aspire> is an adult mythic raiding guild located on Stormreaver. We have been raiding together for over six years and most members are over 21 years old. We pride ourselves with our achievements and teamwork. We are currently looking for more competitive, progression focused people to continue moving forward. Raid Schedule: Tue-Thur 8:30pm-12:00am server Current Progression: 5/7 H - In need of healers for core spots and takingoutstanding players of any class/spec into consideration- Applying to us means agreeing and adhering to our policies and having a deep and meaningful understanding of the following concepts: - Reliability: We expect our raiders to be online for raid; however, we understand that real life happens. If you are unable to make a raid on time, we expect you to let us know by posting on the forums. - Competence: Know your class inside out, have good situational awareness, willing to learn through guides/videos, and does not make the same mistake twice. - Patience: Doesn't mind wiping on bosses during progression. - Attitude: Able to receive criticism and improve game play promptly. - Respect: Respect all guildies, and respect the server community. To apply, please fill out an application on our forums at: http://aspireguild.com/index.php/guild-application Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of Aspire as the place where you want to further your Internet dragon killing career. If you have any other questions please contact Píes by battle tag (Pies#1753), HughJanos (Herpopotamus#1320), or log in and speak with one of our officers online.Peanut3 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Server Last recruiting for mythic! Server Last (A 6/7H progression-oriented horde guild on Bleeding Hollow US) Currently recruiting: CORE SPOTS: Ele Shaman Hunter Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec! Former heroic progression raiders looking to extend our team to be competitive while maintaining a great raiding environment! We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBT community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp, even leveling alts and RBG‘s. It's quite common for people to be hanging in mumble and socializing in game! Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9:00-12:00 server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a loot council guild; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the vent interview. Our GM is me, Celli my Real ID is timetobeme@live.ca my battle tag is Cel#1893 me in game for recruitment inquiries; Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire Server Last raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.Celli11 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 650 DK LF 2 Night Mythic Guild Currently 6/7 H - Have previous mythic/heroic experience. Please be at least 6/7H and plan on starting Mythic asap, if not already started. Prefer to have raid nights end by 12:30am est. Have logs available on request. Battletag CP23X#1256Pistaccio17 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 WW monk LF Mythic Raiding Guild As mentioned, Monk Dps LF new group. Old group fell apart and went casual. 14/14M exp and 13/14H EXP pre 6.0. LF raid times tues-thurs after 6pm EST. Btag Eon#1924Eøn10 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 New Horde Guild Hey. I am looking to start a guild for various reasons. Please msg me in game.Rotinhell0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 [H] Thrall <Crush> Recruiting. Crush is a guild of capable and reliable people that is looking to progress through current and future content while having a good time. We value the people we play with above anything, but also want to get bosses down. We are o.k. with not being a server first kill, but we do not want to be dead last either. We believe that you can kill bosses and have fun all at the same time. 2/7 Normal Mode The current classes listed here are based on the fact that we don't want too many of the same classes. This helps create diversity and flexibility. Currently seeking: Healers: 1 Restoration druid with a DPS off-spec. DPS: 1 Fury / Arms Warrior. Preferably with a Protection off-spec. 1 Elemental / Enhancement Shaman with a healing off-spec. 1 Warlock. 1 Windwalker Monk with a tank off-spec. 1 Balance Druid with a tank or healing off-spec 1 Hunter. Raids are Monday & Wednesday 8pm - 11pm server time. For more information please visit or apply at thrall-crush.enjin.com or contact an officer. Unholyend, Hellswaggel, Bendie, or Bloodheathen. Our guild charter under the forums will give you a good idea of what we are looking for. Maybe we'll be a good fit. Best of luck in your hunt for a guild.Unholyend0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 [H]<Primal> Recruiting for Mythic raiding Primal are a semi hardcore Oceanic guild located on Barthilas created in the last few months of Seige of Orgimmar. We have our mindset on mythic raiding. While we are always looking for exceptional players we are currently looking for the following specific classes. Paladin – Holy Hunter Boomkin Mage Our current raid times are as follows (AEDT) Wednesday 7:30pm – 11:00pm Sunday 7:30pm – 11pm Monday 7:30pm – 11:00pm We are looking for skilled mature aged players who understand their class and put the time and effort into their character, if you are only looking to log on 3 times a week to raid, this is not the guild for you. Spell clicking key turners need not apply. We are currently 7/7 normal and 6/7 heroic, we consider this below par hence the need for guild recruitment to create a more efficient raiding team. If you think this is the guild for you please visit our web site here and fill out a recruitment form. http://www.primalbarth.enjin.com/ If you have any question feel free to send me a private message via our forums or pm me; Griffs#6246 ( Soffic )Soffic0 Dec 19, 2014