Guild Recruitment

Dec 15, 2014 <Defiant Unity> 7/7N 2/7H *****RECRUITMENT FOR MYTHIC ROSTER HAS BEEN RE-OPENED***** All classes are encouraged to apply. Are you looking for an adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who genuinely enjoy each other's company? If so, Defiant Unity could be for you! <<Defiant Unity> – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule> Defiant Unity (DU) is a Mythic progression raiding guild on Area-52. We are a Semi hard-core guild on a casual (10 hour) schedule that believes in raiding smarter, not harder. If you have strong situational awareness, know your class inside and out, DU might be the place for you! <<Raid Schedule>> DU has four core raid nights per week – Monday-Thursday 7:45pm to 10:30pm EST. <<About Us>> Defiant Unity is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required/21+ preferred. We have grown up together playing WoW, with an average age of late 20s/early 30s. DU guild members are working adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. From the raid leader down to trial members, you can expect a calm, cool, and collected demeanor and a respectful tone at all times. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then keep reading! DU is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. The combination of this talent and significant preparation before raid has led to a long history of successful raiding, both as a team and as individuals. We consistently progress faster than guilds that almost double our raid hours and many of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on Warcraft Logs, with several regularly placing in the top 50. While we only have four required raid nights, DU is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in Mumble chatting, participating in alt raids, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, in game, or on our Mumble server. We look forward to meeting you! <<contacts>> GM- eatdauki#1529 CO-GM- coredump#1476 Recruiter- Exclusive#1855 melee- stylis#1853Exclusiv0 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 Legend-Thunderlord Legend is a casual raiding guild with 3/7 normal 10 man in Highmaul. We are trying to make a more stable team, all are welcome but experience would be nice and is needed we have many new raiders who could use some more experienced players to help them,and the guild out. Rdps and healers are needed but we are willing to give anyone a chance.Tularian0 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 eNd-5/7NHMaul-1/7HHMaul-RecruitingDPS&Heals eNd - Evil Never Dies Currently we raid on Fri/Sat/Sun. Sundays we end a little bit earlier because we are a more mature group of people who work/go to school full time during the week. eNd is a smaller guild on a medium pop server. We are not elitist, we are not completely hardcore(Ok, maybe we are a little!) We are a group of friends that have been raiding together since Vanilla and REALLY enjoy progression. We are here to have fun, laugh and get er' DONE. Currently we are 5/7 normal Highmaul and 1/7 Heroic Highmaul. We are gearing up our core raid group and moving into/progressing through heroic soon! We are missing a few classes that we would like to see in our raid group. eNd is currently looking for the following: 2 DPS (Warlock, Ele Shammy, Boomkin or Monk.) 1 Healer(Holy Pally, Resto Shammy or Monk.) If you are looking for a dedicated, knowledgeable, helpful group of people to raid with, that WON'T be jerks...Then you should make eNd your NEW home. We DO require Ventrilo on raid nights and we DO have a website. IF interested in applying - Please do so on our website: www.end-guild.comDottles0 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 657 Prot Pally 7/7H LF Heroic/Mythic Raided back in cata, looking to get back into progression with a solid group. Have managed to get 7/7H exp through some solid pugs. I'm the kind of player that has a min/max mentality and thus play my role to the fullest (raid prepared, looks into fights, etc). With that in mind, I'm looking for a guild that shares my lust for pushing new content while maintaining a somewhat similar standard among fellow guild members. Think we might make a good team? Get in touch below and let me know!Osalol0 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 H <Last Call> of Zul'jin is looking for more! We are <Last Call> on US Zul'jin. We are currently 5/7 normal, and 1/7 heroic. We continue to progress and expand as the expansion moves forward. We have a fun, relaxed atmosphere. When raid times comes along though, we are focused and efficient. We strive for a competitive, player friendly, no drama guild. In addition to raiding, Last Call strives to have a relaxed social aspect to the guild. It is our core function when it's not raid day. We love to do old content runs as well as social events to bring more of the guild community feeling back to the game. We believe upholding positive environments on every level of this game will keep moral at it's peak at all times. What are we looking for? We are looking for quality players who can play their class well and who are properly geared for HM content. At this point we are looking for just about everything. Spots that need immediate filled roles are as follows: A non-Pally tank Healing priest Resto shaman Holy Pally Any exceptional DPS are also encouraged to app. But, as stated above, we are looking for anyone who knows their class well and can play it equally as well. So if you are a skilled and geared player, please still inquire. What are our raid times? We raid Fri-Sat, from 7:30-11:30 server (EST) What are the requirements for joining the guild/Raid Core? We are a social guild when not in raids so you can expect to be able to play with friends rather easily. To join the Core Raid group, we require an equip ilevel of 630+ and a knowledge of all fights on HM (this can be negotiable under certain conditions). Access to vent is a must along with a working mic. We will also take more consideration into potential members if you have warcraftlogs ready to be examined. How is loot distributed? We have a loot council that takes performance, attendance, and loot priority of upgrades into consideration when awarding loot. It is always MS>OS. How do I go about joining/asking questions about the guild? Send pst to anyone online to speak with an officer for more in-game details. Please ask anyone in guild if an officer is online, as all of us have MANY alts we play on. Or add Vandermar#1338 We thank you for your time reading our post and we look forward to meeting you!Vandermar0 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 <Defying Gravity> Recruiting DPS <Defying Gravity> of Mal'ganis looking for great players for Raiding positions, PvP teams, and social members. Raid times: Monday / Wednesday / Thursday : 10:15 pm CST -> 12:15 am CST (server time) After the first raid of the Teir we are seeking skilled players for the following classes: High Needs: -Warlock -Elemental Shaman Wants: -Boomkin -Feral -Ret pally -Shadow Priest Ideal candidates would be at least ilevel 635, know their classes inside and out, and be at least 20 years old and drama-free. We expect our raiders to have exceptional attendance records and we are primarily interested in someone who will help the guild move forward as a cohesive unit rather than someone only interested in personal gain. If all of these things sound great to you, then you should put in an application to join us. We are always looking for skilled and dedicated players regardless of class, so if you don't see your class listed as open for recruitment, do not hesitate to put in an application. We will look over your application as soon as possible (usually within the same day) and one of the officers will post on your application as soon as we have a chance to review it. PvP recruitment is taking place to form arena and rbg teams. Social recruitment is open for all mature individuals who wish to have a permanent home in game. About Defying Gravity: We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, aiming for Mythic, that is looking to branch out into PvP, and accepting more social recruits for casual raiding, old content runs, and a respected guild community. The guild has been around in some form or another for about 5 years. With the upcoming expansion we are looking to expand our community, and make the guild the best it has ever been. What does Defying Gravity offer you? -A place to call home in World of Warcraft, while many aspects of the game have become more soloable, the basis of the game was built on the idea of playing with others -A guild that will treat you with respect and where your opinion will be heard. Ideas to improve the guild are always welcome -A guild where you can grow as a player, and help to create a respected Guild on the server What is asked of you: -For Mythic raiders, a solid idea of raiding, with good experience, and a willingness to improve. -The desire to be social within the guild, we are a community of players that are all here for love of some aspect of the game -Drive to be a good person, who helps others, and be the best they can be -People who are looking to progress and grow within the guild over a long period of time If interested Apply online @ http://defyinggravity.shivtr.com/ Message an officer in game if you have any questions. Glitterpole, Oreøz, Shuhao, or Warbourne Glitterpole's Btag : Xzün#1966 (GM) Oreøz's Btag : Preciøsa#1310 (GM)Velestia1 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 "Omni" Recruiting (Alliance-Bloodhoof) "Omni" is currently recruiting all classes for end game raiding. We are a newly formed guild with officers who have end game raiding experience. Our immediate goal is normal highmaul and heroic thereafter, with longterm being a small mythic team. We left the higher end raiding guilds because it became too much about people getting loot, and less about people coming together for a unified goal. Our goal is that everyone will be open to learning, adapting, and excelling in this game we all spend so much time playing. Because we are so team focused, we would be testing any new recruit out for about 2 weeks, we really want to make sure everyone works together as a whole. We believe that skill and desire to learn are more important than current ilvl, but we are looking to start highmaul as soon as possible. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, Please send me a tell. Must be on Bloodhoof -OR- Duskwood server.Elmfeet0 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 648 Ret Paladin & 644 Holy Paladin LF Guild 6/7 N HM 2/7 H HM https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mcXkwfPVTCzg9Dph#type=summary&fight=20 logs from our raid on Wednesday. Armories: Ret Paladin (Prot OS): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Quentin/advanced Holy Paladin (Ret OS): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Striker/advanced We're looking for a raiding guild that is progressing in Heroic and pushing through to Mythic at some point. We'd like to find one that raids Tues-Thurs 6PM PST or later and no later than 3AM PST. Our previous raiding experience is 14/14 HM SoO. If you have any other questions or want to chat please add my BattleTag: SxLongshadow#1254Quentin29 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 640 H/S priest and 642 Prot/Glad War LFG Preferably 8PM-1AM SERVER TIME, two nights a week. We have only pugged so far and would like to be in a raiding team, quick learners and have vent. Can do holy/shadow and learning disc specCheekyrunt4 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 High Command-Illidan 6/7N 1/7H TIMES: Tues/Wed 7-9:30+ SERVER, Sat: 7-11+ SERVER. Skilled DPS spots are ALWAYS open. Especially looking for a DK dps. A priest/monk HEALER spot is also open. Filling spots for Mythic down the road. PST anyone and ask if an officer is on. Very social guild. :)Laws0 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 [A] 6/7N 640 Fury Warrior LF N/H/M raiding I am currently behind, but shouldn't be for long. I am currently looking for a guild that will raid N, H, and M as they come out. I will not bench. I will earn my place. If for whatever reason I do not earn my place I would appreciate being told. I just recently left my old guild because of too many dps warriors. My raid time availability is flexible, but the best times are 6pm-10pm realm time on Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Thursdays. Weekend raiding is a little iffy, but I may be able to make weekend raids often. Realm: Dragonblight RealID: Gatiha#1586 Faction: Alliance *If we contact each other later in the week I may already be locked to Normal mode.*Gatiha16 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 {H} Immortalis 25 14/14M LF DPS/Heals for WoD Immortalis - 25 Man - Turns 10 this year - Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor http://www.immortalisguild.net Since WoW beta 2004 - Good People Killing Internet Dragons Together. If you are looking for a long term stable place to progress, then we may be the guild for you. Needs: Exceptional Players!!! High: Ranged: Druid - Balance Hunter While we are generally full on other classes unlisted above we can always use good players. Raid schedule: 25 Raiding: Monday - Thursday: 8PM (EST) - 11PM (EST) Current Progress: T16 Progression Siege of Orgrimmar - 14/14 Mythic T15 Progression Throne of Thunder- 11/13 Heroic T14 Progression Mogu’shan Vaults - 6/6 Normal, 5/6 Heroic Heart of Fear - 6/6 Normal, 1/6 Heroic Terrace of the Endless Spring – 4/4 Normal What We Look For: We are looking for exceptional players, who are mature, dedicated, skilled, self-reliant, competitive, and good problem solvers. Raiders must be able to pick up a fight quickly, limit their mistakes, learn from their mistakes, have good raid awareness, and multitask well. We want people who will make Immortalis their home rather than a stopping point between guilds. Ideal applicants will have strong self-motivation, class knowledge and have the desire to push the limits their class has to offer. This means your character's gear and spec should reflect your commitment. Quality applications of ALL specs and classes will be considered. We expect to see best gear available to your current raid progression and best in slot enchants. We do not mass recruit and would rather have 25 skilled players than 35 average ones. 25 Man raiding is something we all enjoy, and something we intend to continue for as long as Blizzard will allow. If the above interests you, fill out an application or feel free to approach any of us in game or via our website to discuss further details. To apply, go to the link provided and follow the directions as listed. http://www.immortalisguild.net GM & Officers: Savytar, Wigs, Dakmoo, Hornox, Ret, & Tìxle RealID Contact for any questions: BattleTag: Raelina#1496, Dustpuppy#1853 or Quiggy#1450Merewyn104 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 651prot war LF raid guild will hop server Have experience in many mmos tanking and have been a MT in wow during Vanilla , Wotlk and Mop. Hardcore raider and have vent and mumble. 5/7 heroic with experience on ko ragh. my armory doesnt show tectus because i lagged out as he died and did not get credit :( Looking for a guild who raids at least 3 nights a week, who has a spot for a dedicated prot war and is looking to push through many wipes on mythic. p.s. if the guild is serious I will switch servers. vo9d#1376Pelikin16 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 S U P R E M A C Y is recruiting!!! Blackrock S U P R E M A C Y 20 man raid group is recruiting! we raid Tue/Thurs/Sunday 6-9 Server we are currently 6/7 Normal and have openings for ranged dps pst with ilvl/role/exp for core raid all others will be considered also pst for more info almost all of the raiders currently in the guild and playing have been actively playing on and off this expac and are now coming back. We have raided together for some time and we are looking to expand for 20 mans we all hope you will be interested in joining the guild we have come to enjoy . More exp is nice but not a requirement We are lookiing in specific Elemental Shamans Destro/Demo Warlocks! !!!!!!!!! Shadow priests Balance Druids any pvpers for rbg team are always needed GM :/Daylightfall#1562 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Daylightfall/simple Council :/ Sparkfull http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Sparkfull/simple Council :/ Hawkshot http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Hawksh%C3%B3t/simple Council :/ Drekkan http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Drekkan/simple or whisper anyone in guild and they will point u in the right directionDaylightfall1 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [H] <Blackjack & Hookers> LF DPS! <Blackjack And Hookers> 25m / 20m Su/Tu/Th 10p-1a EST www.bjh-mt.com <BJH> is a raiding guild with its focus on 20Man Mythic content. Our core is made up of players from former US200 or higher guilds, and our leadership includes members of former US30+ guilds. We're a hard core mindset without all the drawbacks. We don't raid 40 hours a week, and are much more relaxed then most hardcore raiding guilds. Our crew runs only 9 hours a week, so it is critical that everyone be on point, so do expect your raid spot to be competitive. No one player is immune to being put to standby if they cannot preform at the peak of their class, gear, and spec. We also believe in chances. Some of our best raiders come from a light or little amount of raiding experience, and never were given a chance to show what they can do. Think the old catch 22, you can't get experience if noone gives you a chance to try. The largest quality that is admired in our guild is passion. Passion for the game and the guild and bettering yourself. Going out of your way to research your class and spec and do what you can to get the most out of everything. Our leadership will offer you broken down analysis of your play vs the mass at large, its up to you to show that you can keep up. So if you feel you can keep up drop an app in. The list of what we're looking for is below, but we always are accepting applications for all specs and classes, as stated, our raid spots are competitive. We aim to get the most out of our 9 hours. a week. Recruitment needs: Death Knight BLOOD: CLOSED FROST: HIGH UNHOLY: HIGH Druid BOOM: LOW BEAR: CLOSED CAT: MED RESTO: CLOSED Hunter BM: HIGH MM: HIGH SV: HIGH MAGE: FROST: HIGH ARCANE: HIGH FIRE: HIGH Shaman: ELE: LOW EHN: LOW RESTO: CLOSED Warrior: PROT: CLOSED FURY: HIGH ARMS: HIGH Warlock AFF: HIGH DEMO: HIGH DESTRO: HIGH Rogue CBT: LOW ASN: LOW SUB: LOW Priest HOLY: CLOSED DISC: CLOSED SHADOW: MED Paladin: HOLY: LOW RET: HIGH PROT: CLOSED Monk: MIST: CLOSED BREW: CLOSED WIND: LOW Contact: Kj (aka Kjartan) - krakenjack#1469 Blackjakadin- FaceCrewCiC#1301Jarek81 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Starting New Guild! Lead 6/7N 2/7H (A)! Alright guys as stated I am starting a new guild on the Alliance side! I am currently on the Hyjal server but am willing to switch to a better server to increase depth. A little about me and what I am looking for. About me: I am a player from vanilla who raid lead and helped create a top 20 us guild at the time. We progressed through AQ40-Naxx as fast as any guild in the world. After that continueing into BC we managed to continue our top raid guild qualities as we dominated the server in BC and finally near the end of the expansion died off. After that I quit raiding for two expansions and did some hardcore PvP eventually transfering to League of Legends. I came back to wow at the tail end of MoP and am looking to form a progression raiding guild to compete with the best! What I am looking for: I am looking for like minded people who want to progress and become some of the best progression players. Raid schedule will be Mon,Tue,Thur - 8pm PST - 11pm PST. I am not looking for flakey people and raid times are strict and mandatory while we begin. After we get up and running there will be room for leniency. As new content is released these raid times will be STRICT and MANDATORY for core raiders. Classes Needed: Healers: All classes welcome to apply! DPS: All classes welcome to apply! Tanks: All classes welcome to apply! I am also looking for a Co-GM. Contact me in game: Styko#1620Windzy1 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [A] <The Grandeur> Recruiting! (Stormrage) Raids: Heroic 10-20, Mythic if Interest is there Server: Stormrage Raid Schedule: Tuesday 7:00PM - 10:00PM PST (10-1AM Server) Thursday 7:00PM - 10:00PM PST (10-1AM Server) Potential for Sunday as well* Website: thegrandeur.wowlaunch.com Loot Rules: Loot Council Recruitment: Mage - Closed Warlock - Closed Hunter - Open Rogue - Open Deathknight - Open (DPS) Monk - Open (Dps/Heals) Paladin - Closed Shaman - Open (Resto/Ele) Druid - Open (DPS/Heal) Priest - Open(Holy/Shadow) Who We Are We are a group of friends, previously top 500 raiders and are looking to continue raiding but at a more casual level. We have played together since vanilla and have come together on Stormrage alliance for a new beginning. We are looking for people that want to raid and have fun. We want to clear content, casual does not mean our raids are tentative every week or that we don't "care" what we kill, not at all. We are there to clear content and raid. If you are not there for the interest of the group as a whole then we do not want you. <3 What we expect from our raiders -Good Attitude -Willingness to learn -Knowledge of class and spec With this knowledge, the expectation is that you will be itemized correctly with gems, talents, glyphs, etc. for optimal performance -Raiders should be able to come to 90% of our Raids. As we are raiding two days a week not making one raid is a huge set back. Please if you apply be able to make all raids on normal conditions! PST OR APPLY thegrandeur.wowlaunch.com OR Mesmoras#1151 Thanks!Zillaboy4 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [A] FFFG recruiting on Maly/Ice for weekends Hello! Freaky Fast Freaky Good is currently seeking one healer and several dps to fill out our current raid team. We raid Friday and Saturday from 9:00pm-12:00am server time. We currently raid on normal difficulty. Please be close to 640 item level. Website: http://freakyfastguild.com Please reply here for more information, or feel free to contact me in-game so we can chat. Thanks!Maybelline2 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 美服Illidan部落华人公会versatile club招募 美服Illidan部落华人公会versatile club招募,现公会招收执行力强的远程dps(法师,术士,猎人,元素萨,鸟德)治疗只需要奶僧或奶僧一名。目前进度nomral 7/7, heroic 7/7. 近战满,要求装等645+。650+最好,全团目前650+ 我们是一个周末休闲团队。活动时间为周5,6,7晚上服务器时间8点30-1点(中部时间,西部为6点半,东部9点半)。团员多为学生和上班族。以中西部为主。 我们不要求您曾经打过很高的wol排名,只希望你去nga本职业区看看别人的输出比例和时间轴以及手法,根据情况变换天赋以提升自己的dps。 我们不要求您是45年代魔兽老玩家,或者在带过团做过指挥。我们不要求作为先行者去beta熟悉每个boss,或者利用传送阵火箭靴很风骚的跑位。但是我们希望你可以在raid前看下地下城手册,了解boss的机制。 Versatile club意为多才多艺俱乐部,希望多才多艺的你的加入。 有意者请在游戏中m或者邮件 Versatilemoo,Ekris 或者直接通过公会论坛直接申请 google搜versatileclub.wowlaunch或者+qq 694406842Araler2 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 (H) Psychosis looking for exceptional dps. <Psychosis> (6/7N) (2/7H) is looking for an exceptional Mage for Heroic Highmaul progression. Raid times are Tues-Wed 6-9 Central min 640 iLvl. Please feel free to add one of the battle tags below for more information. zavagi#1880 derpie#1666Zavagi0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [A] <SVU> 1/7H, 6/7N Recruiting Heals/DPS ***This Guild is intended for mature audiences. Viewer discretion advised.*** <Special Victims Unit> is a casually hardcore raiding guild on US-Stormrage. SVU's current progression is 1/7H, 6/7N. Main Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7PM-10PM EST (server time) We are currently recruiting: - Healers (Shaman & Pali preferred) - Ranged DPS (Ele Shaman, Boomkin) - WW Monk with MW OS What is expected of you: - Positive attitude; work well as part of the team - Good attendance (75% or better) - Knowledge of your class and desire to improve - Advance notice if you will miss a raid - Mumble and working microphone - Raid addons: EPGP_lootmaster and some type of boss mod (DBM, Bigwigs, whatever) - 635ilvl or above with 680 ring What to expect from SVU: - Motivated group with a desire to progress through Heroic and Mythic content - Pots, flasks, food on raid nights - Guild repairs Please contact an officer or visit our website to apply: http://svu.enjin.com/home http://svu.enjin.com/application Vydra#1274 Angrd#1543 Wustoff#1897 You may watch SVU's previous raids on: http://www.twitch.tv/druski420/profile/past_broadcasts ***This Guild is intended for mature audiences. Viewer discretion advised.***Výdra23 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 (H) 636 fury warrior lf after 12am est raid I am a older adult player, 10 years in Wow with raid experience. I also enjoy hanging in voice chat with mature no drama adults. Currently on A52 but willing to transfer for the right guild. My btag is OldTimer65#1978 thank you.Kennias2 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 = Ally25 Mon/Tue/Wed 6:30-10:30pm PST HEALER= Guild: <Dawn Eternal> Faction: Alliance Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST) Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30-10:30 PST, option Sun/Thurs Type: 25 man raiding Level: 25 Who we are: * Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun. * We value self-improvement and teamwork. * We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid. * Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class. * We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent. * Max guild level. If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you. Raid hours, attendance, and loot: * We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon; with the option of Thurs/Sun. Fri/Sat are always off nights. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later. * We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid. * We occasionally run member organized 10mans and achievement runs on non-raid nights. * Loot in the 25-man's is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning dkp as soon as they start showing up for raid and dkp is retained through rank promotions. Progression: A good site for raid progression is: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Dawn+Eternal The server: Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server. How to apply: Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum: http://dawneternal.failbear.com/viewforum.php?f=5 or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link. If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact any member or the officers Dae, Dakina, and Gorlyn (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.Dae0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 H Final Boss LFM Heal/Tank/Stormreaver Hello All! Zul here, and I have a wonderful Semi-Hardcore guild to tell you about! Final Boss is recruiting skilled players to fill its ranks for progression this tier. These spots can be yours for the low low price of reading the rest of this post! Our raid times Tues/Thurs 9-12 Server(CST) +Tentative third day if needed (Will either be Wednesday or Sunday) What we are recruiting DPS: Accepting Exceptional Applicants, but our demand for dps is currently low. Tank: 1-2 Warrior or Monk would be snazzy Heal: 2-3 DPS Offspec is a plus. We'd like at least one HPally. About us! Final Boss has been around since TBC, and was a formidable raiding force through Wrath and Cataclysm on Dark Iron. During MoP a large portion of the guild lost interest in playing, and wandered to other servers, or different games all together. Now that WoD is out, we have seen a renewed interest from some of the original core to raid and push for progression this tier. We are a laid back group of folks, you will hear no angry rants during raids at players who don't perform up to par. While we do expect you to know your class, and learn from your mistakes quickly. Publicly calling someone out and embarrassing them is not productive for our raid group. Most of us have raided through each previous expansion, and have the combined experience to tackle pretty much anything WoD can throw at us. We do expect you to be active in the community as a part of this guild. We are choosy about who we raid with. We are going to spend 6+hours a week playing with you, and want to make sure that you like where you are at, and we like you as well. You must have a sense of humor. We are not always 100% politically correct, nor are we a "serious business all the time" guild. We have our fun outside of raid, and on farm content/trash; When it comes to downing the boss we put our game faces on and work together. Most of us have jobs, lives, some have kids, we understand that !@#$ happens, and RL always comes before the game. We are not going to kick you from the raid group because you had a family emergency. We only ask that you be an adult and give us a heads up if possible that you wont make raid/are running late. Perks: Flasks and food provided by the guild bank for raids Most gems and enchants provided by the guild bank for your main spec An existing community of skilled players who are active outside of raid time Access to Zùl the in game encyclopedia Expectations: Be an adult, you are responsible for researching fights prior to raid. Keep up to date on your class changes, and understand how to maximize your class and spec for the role you fill in the raid. Be progressive from time to time you might have to take some constructive criticism, don't take this interaction as a personal attack. Learn from mistakes made and move on. Be Fun! While we are all business during progression, we like to joke around a lot outside of that. We ask that you bring a sense of humor with you. This guild is not for the easily offended, or those who hate trolls. Run Heroics! We plan on resuming with our raid schedule as soon as we have a full group, this means that if you are still in ilvl 600 gear from quests, you might be warming the bench for a while. Now that you've made it to the end of the post, there's just 999 minutes left to take us up on our special offer. If Final Boss is something you just cant live without, check out our website at finalboss.guildlaunch.com. You may apply to the guild by clicking the apply to guild link on the left hand sidebar. Please contact us in game with any questions you might have at the battle tags below. Zùl - Recruitment Officer izrail#1376 Yurble - Officer Voulk#1398Zùl0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Resto Druid LF Late Night Guild Hey, I am a resto druid looking for a late night raid guild. I have been raiding since vanilla. I currently am 5/7 heroic with best attempt of 7% remaining on Ko'ragh. I produce very good numbers and have been even with world of log ranked druid healers. I am in need of a guild that raids start 10pm est or later. If you are in need of an experienced, skilled and "prepared prior to raid" healer please post your guild info below or whisper me in-game. My battletag is Rumphrend#1758. Thank YouKyiushu3 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Hi everyone Hello I am Currently looking for a PvP guild to join.. I am also looking for the guild to use some sort of mic communication (Teamspeak, Vent, etc.)Célés0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 6/7N 5/7H 650 Holy/Shadow Priest LFG I am a experience and dedicated player looking for Weekend raid guild. I live in Germany so weekends are the only time, i currently wake up at 4am just to raid with a Simi ok guild. I am looking for a fairly serious and progressive raid guild I can swap between only and shadow with only need a ring to complete shadow set. I have raid for awhile in both specs. Anything other questions for me add my real id: Asturien#1724Khawali5 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [H] <Cadence> 7/7 N and 3/7 H Recruiting Cadence is a competitive guild that is recruiting experienced players for progression raiding. We are currently looking to fill out a couple of extra spots in our melee team. Below is some of our basic information: ... While we exist on an RP server, we do not focus on RP, nor do we run RP events. We have some members that participate in RP; however we do not require it as a guild. We are currently looking for: Druid - Balance or Feral Rogue Death Knight We are also looking for casual raiders who would like to raid on Normal difficulty, or players who would like to fill in for spots in our core group. We are not currently recruiting tanks or healers, however we are always accepting applications from exceptional players. Our current raid times are: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PST An additional day may be added to the schedule, depending on current progression rate and availability. We expect our raiders to be online for invites at 5:50 PM PST, fully prepared for the night. Since we have a limited schedule, we require everybody to recover quickly after wipes, and be ready to pull again. Some basic requirements include: ... Cadence is more than just a raiding guild. We have formed friendships with each other and, while our focus is PvE and end game content, we do have some casual players who enjoy chatting in Mumble on our off nights, participating in server RP events, and running old content together. If you think you can make Cadence your home, feel free to contact: Leearah –Trilliann27#1186 Elspereth - Elspereth#1249 For more information, or head over to http://cadence-wra.enjin.com and fill out an application.Leearah1 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Mayhëm is Recruiting < Mayhëm > is a casual level 25 guild looking to grow. We've been around since Wotlk and have gone through many changes based on our membership & leadership at the time. If you're looking for a no-drama guild to level some alts or a stress-free zone for your mains, with fun but mature guildmates, we're looking for you.We are primarily looking for level 100 players. RAID INFO We are looking for skilled and dedicated raiders to join our ranks. Looking to get up to a 20 man raid team. We raid on these days Friday and Saturday and at this time 9:30 p.m. Looking for all classes and roles right now. CONTACT: If interested, please respond to this post or contact. (Lemley) (Phiis) (Theriot) (Uplifter)Phiis0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Emerald Dream <Big Sky City> [H] PvE Recruits Greetings Guild Recruitment forum. My guild <Big Sky City> is actively recruiting players to round out our core 20-man raid group. (Currently 6/7 normal 1/7 heroic) Our raid schedule is as follows: Monday through Thursday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm (Server Time) Were brand new here on this server so we got plenty of opportunities for those looking to prove themselves. Expectations from those who would seek to join us is simple: -Understand your class (Rotation, stat priorities, optimal talents, etc.) -Be geared (Or willing to put in the time to get geared) -Come prepared (Be on time, have flasks, pots, learn the fights, etc.) That's just a few sizzle points I feel are crucial for anyone who would want to join. Anyways, if you feel like you can contribute to our cause then by all means please reply to me whether it be in this thread or in the game. I'm usually on during the evenings. We are currently searching for DPS and an offtank. Requirements are that you be over 635 item level and have raid experience.Neverplays3 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 <A> Frostmourne <TTR> 5/7N | 1/7H - LF DPS This is an oceanic guild. The guild is currently populated by returning hardcore raiders who bring a lot of experience to the guild (previous server firsts). Raid nights are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday with monday as an extra night if needed from 8pm - 11pm or 12am (depending on the nights progress) Server Time. We use TS, have a website and forums. If you are interested please contact us either on here, or directly in game by messaging the recruitment officer with the details. We are currently recruiting to ensure consistent numbers for mythics long term. We are currently looking for more dps and classes with tank offspec as well. i635+ recommended. We have positions for any interested dps, we're especially looking for rogues and hunters. Don't make us keep DE'ing gear you could be using! (We currently have 0 raiding rogues. That could be your gear!) If you can't make all raid nights but some, that's fine. The only thing we ask is that you're consistent in your attendance (if you raid) and you have a good attitude. We have the tanks, we have the healers; if you're DPS sign up! Recruitment officer Battletag: squagill#1734 Guild website: ttrguild.enjinn.comDilandach0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [H] All Talk No Skill-Recruiting for Mythic! Currently seeking skilled and driven applicants for our heroic and normal raid group. We are recruiting all players of high caliber, but we are currently in need of: -Boomkin -Warlock -Mage -Resto Druid As of now, we are 1/7 H, 5/7 N. All spots in our group are competitive, meaning you can challenge one of the main raider's spots if you feel you are out-performing them. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday, 7:30-10:30 CST. We are a group that likes to be very upfront with problems we see in any of our raider's play style, gearing, etc. If you are upset by critique, then this may not be the best guild for you. Other than that, we like to have a good time and get things killed. If you are interested, or have any questions, please contact Polution#1615, Spazzman#1475, or T1ttyman#1365!Spazzman13 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 <Enormous> 6/7N 3/7H T/W/Th is Recruiting! Enormous is a guild on Mal'ganis consisting of a group of friends who have been playing games together for 10 years. We are good at what we do and want to find some a few more people with the same mind set to fill out our raid. What we're looking for - * Players who want to maximize their raid time to make the most of it, who come ready to raid with consumables and knowledge of the content * Players who are around and like hanging out in teamspeak, like I said earlier, we're a group of friends, anyone we raid with we'd like to enjoy playing with and getting to know you is a big part of that. *Players who share our sense of humor, we are adults and as such voice chat can get pretty risque at times, those who are easily offended might be uncomfortable. Raid Times - Tues/Wed/Thur 6:30 - 10:30 CST Players will be expected to be able to make these times weekly, stuff happens and missing a raid here and there is not a big deal, but missing frequently with no notice will be a problem. EDIT - As our raid is filling quickly we now have some more specific class needs, we always welcome skilled players of any role but this is how our needs are looking now - Paladin - Holy - High Mage - High Hunter - High Rogue - High How to contact us - The easiest way to contact us if you have questions or want to talk is by messaging me in game, my battletag is MasonK#1770 - I'm online pretty much any time I'm not asleep or eating, I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys!Ugethan29 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [A] <Hobos Lost in Airport> LF Healers & DPS Hobos Lost in Airport is a Casual guild on Cenarius full of friends that have been playing together for awhile. We are a small guild but very active doing old world content as well as pvp and raiding of course. We are currently looking for healers to join our raiding team. we raid Saturday and Sunday 2pm to 5pm PST. Our Goal is to Clear Heroic content. We have no desire to clear mythic content as we are Casual Guild. If you are interested you can Contact myself ( Rhuudii#1791 ) or Zacheris ( Zacheris#1577 )Rhuudiì0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 638 hunter on Firetree LF Raiding guild N/H/M Hey guys. Im looking for a raiding guild on Firetree with a tues-wed raiding schedule because of my work schedule. For more info PM or reply here or whisper Shootndodge-firetree or Discounttank-firetree in game.Shootndodge0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 80 Twink Guild Recruiting Hey guys! <Alone in the Darkness> of Kel'thuzad, a retired 80 twink guild is starting back up and looking for dedicated members to fill our ranks. Ran by an 80 twink who's been in the bracket for nearly 5 years, I plan to take this guild seriously and keep it running as we make our way through Warlords and future expansions, and so do our other members. The guild is both PVE and PVP based not just one sided, Raiding will be starting at naxx difficulty and working our way up to ICC, Any gear is allowed for raiding Because of warlords, cata gear is actually WORSE than icc gear, and 409s are about the same as a fully gemmed piece of 277/284 ilvl. Gear will be rolled for MS/OS during our raids, there will be no point system or anything like that, anyone who shows up has an equal chance to get gear as anyone else in the raid. As for PVP arenas in warlords, I'm unsure if we are able to que for rating or not, but skirmishes pop frequently throughout the day even with how "dead" the 80 bracket is. World pvp on Kel'thuzad is pretty active i have to say, as thats what i've been doing until arenas pop, in Mount hyjal and Vashj. Having a big twink guild that support both PVE and PVP will also bring back attention to the bracket, and let people know twinking isn't done for, making Arenas, Dungeons, and possibly even Battlegrounds pop again at a more frequent rate. For the social aspect of the guild, we have a low tolerance for trolling. This guild will go hard in both PVE and PVP and it's completely fine to get competitive, but also make sure to have respect for fellow group members and guildies. I realize you can't stop all the trolls, but i'll do my best to keep it to a minimum, we're all in this game to have fun! Raids will include: Herald Runs Naxx Ulduar Onyxia Eye of Eternity Ruby Sanctum Obsidian Sanctum Vault of Archavon PVP goals: Rated Battlegrounds Arenas World pvp Random Battlegrounds Raid Times will be Saturday/Sunday of every week, Beginning at 7:00 PM EST. Add Purge#1102 to Battletag for more information or an invite, i am on my 80 twink almost all the time. Thank you for reading this thread and considering joining the 80 twink community! Interested to see Mop/warlords 80 shaman pvp? Check out my youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCC6EUvSPOPgd3LsHRrlxvAPurge0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [H] <Rez Me> - US Sen'jin Forming Raid Team Do you wanna be the best there ever was? (At least on our server) Well Rez Me wants you! We are looking to start a core raid team for Saturday and Sunday evenings. Right now we are looking for everyone, as long as you have the ability to follow instructions and work as a team. We prefer an ilvl of at least 630 but ability and experience will be considered. For more info feel free to message either Codykillz#1486 or Dougz#1897Nametab0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 <WSTF> LF H Pally to fill our mythic team! <WalmartSecurityTaskForce> was formed on 10/20/2014, as a semi-hardcore Mythic 20 Man raiding guild, during Patch 6.0. These friends had raided both 10 and 25 mans for years with each other. Many of our founding fathers have played WoW on the hardcore scene, but didn’t like the hardcore raid schedule. They decided to form a guild based on the sole principle of having fun, WHILE getting !@#$ done! At WSTF, you will find that we strive for deep Mythic progression, but know when to joke, tease, and just kick back and have a drink. We are also very active in League of Legends and Counter-Strike. REALM Kil'jaeden - High Population - PvP - Horde RAID TIMES: Tuesday - 5:00 PST - 8:00 PST Thursday - 5:00 PST - 8:00 PST Monday - 5:00 PST - 8:00 PST Loot Rules: Loot Council based on attendance, performance, attitude, and what we feel will be best for the raid. Needs: Tanks Full Melee Any exceptional melee Ranged Any exceptional ranged dps Healers Paladin If you’re looking for a semi-hardcore Mythic raid guild with an at home, casual feel, then <WalmartSecurityTaskForce> may be a great fit for you. Please check out of website http://walmartsecuritytf.shivtr.com/ or talk to Dipthirsty, Joschmo, Renlek, Deviljho, Jgraider. Joschmo Battle Tag - MSRBL20#1966Joschmo5 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 6/7NM `1/7HM LF heals and DPS <Matador> is in need of DPS classes and heals that have a passion for raiding and want to progress in mythic! We went 14/14 HM SoO pre 6.0 nerf and are currently working on heroic Highmaul and Mythic once it opens. We have been a raiding guild on the Madoran server since the early days of the Burning Crusade expansion. We have come from a small guild running a few Karazahn groups to a 25 man raiding guild that has held a top positions on our server for multiple expansions. Our core leadership has been together since the days of Burning Crusade. We've been working together for a very long time and have every intention of maximizing our potential and accomplishments even further in Warlords and the coming expansions. Our current raid schedule is 3 days a week: Sunday - 8:30pm - 11:30pm CST Tuesday - 8:30pm - 11:30pm CST Wednesday - 8:30pm - 11:30pm CST We are especially looking for people who are enthusiastic and passionate about raiding. We expect our raiders to come prepared every raid night. The ability to maximize the potential from your class as well as stay alive is a requirement in <Matador>. And as a bonus, we provide flasks, food, and guild repairs at all raids. We are currently seeking any and all DPS and heal classes, emphasis on range dps, but we aren't picky. If your a passionate player, we want you. Classes Any and all DPS classes! Any and all heal classes Apply on our site now! http://matador.guildlaunch.com/ Or speak to an officer in game if you have any questions: Cowboykiller#1394Cowboykillér0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Hyjal guild LF Spriest and Rogue Highmaul <C.I. Reborn> is a US-Hyjal guild currently 6/7 N and 1/7 Heroic in Highmaul. We are looking for a Spriest and Rogue to join our roster. Anyone interested may inquire albeit we are specifically looking for the classes named. Raid times are Thursday/Friday/Sunday 6:30-9:30 PST (9:30-12:30 EST). 80% attendance is a must, as we wish to persue mythic given time and practice. Our raid leader is Gettocow, experienced Wrath/MoP raider (13/14H SoO pre-6.0) with a sensual voice, it will drive you wild. Raids are serious business, but we do like to have fun :P Won't you come be my sexy lotus flower? If you think you would be a good match, please respond here, or in game to Halzerdx-Hyjal. You can add my Btag-Zahne#1754Halzertd0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [A] <Deliverancé> (US)-Korgath 1/7H 5/7N EST [A] <Deliverancé> (US)-Korgath Guild Open Recruitment! Recruitment Needs: Currently recruiting an experienced warlock with demonology experience and/or spec for destruction, rogue, windwalker monk, restoration druid and a holy paladin. Raid Times: Current Progression: 1/7H 5/7N 20 Man Days: Tuesday / Sunday Times: 5-9 Server (CST) Loot System: Loot Council About Us: Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We are brand new to this expansion, and are a group of raiders from older expansions. [b]What We Can Offer You:[/b] Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy! Fair trial selection process! Friendly and helpful players! Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders! Friendly, fun and serious raid environment How To Get In: First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams! There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Korgath message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website, after applying to the guild follow the instructions in the recruitment forum as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. http://deliverancewow.guildlaunch.com/?gid=0&sid=f7dbe6b505c918c1c09ed8e8047df8d6&sso=1418513708 Hope to hear from you soon!Shelonis2 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Recruiting for Normal Raids Merp on Azjol-Nerub is recuiting to fill our raid team. We are accepting everyone. We are currently raiding on Tuesdays 6 server 8 EST to 8 server 10 EST and on Saturdays from noon server 2 pm EST to 2 pm server 4 PM EST. All classes and specs are welcome.Crindseyi0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 (6/7N) (1/7H) Guild needs more~ Anthem is recruiting Caster RDPS & RDruid healer for our progression team. Have your 680 ring and be about 635+ ilvl. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8pm-12am PST. We're in dire need of exceptional caster DPS as we let our old caster DPS go. Feel free to message me in game or post back here regarding any questions or concerns.Zixion0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [A] WOD Late-Night Reroll? Anyone else in the position where they got a late start in WOD and now feel really far behind? I just got back about 2 weeks ago, and feel that way. I'm in a good guild, but they are already 6/7 normal with several members already over 650 iLevel, and my main just hit 100 and is only 602 iLevel. Was wondering if there are any others out there in the same boat? I'm looking to see if there is interest in forming a WOD Reroll/new guild? Here is what I'm thinking. I'm looking for time-constrained players who still want to enjoy raiding in WoW, but due to real life commitments can't play all the time. I'm looking to play on a PvE server, Alliance-side. I'm thinking people can start any level 90 they want, or bring a level 100 over that is still under geared and not quite ready for raiding yet. The goal would be to raid normal and heroic modes on a casual schedule of no more than 2 nights a week,' starting around 9pm PST (11 CST, 12EST) - 12am PST (2am CST, 3EST). I've successfully led guilds in the past, including Rerolls, so I'm confident we can make this happen providing there is enough interest. Post here if you're interested in something like this. If we've got enough we'll do it.Valamier4 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 631 Enhance Sham LF Guild 9+ EST (H) Hey there, I finally got my enhance sham to 100 and started the gearing process. After being asked to swap to other classes for guilds, I have decided no more and wish to stick with my favorite class. I am looking for a dedicated team in which to push myself to the max. I am willing to raid long hours/several days a week. I am a dedicated person and will be pouring my effort into finishing the gearing process this week. I can act as a swing healer if absolutely necessary, but I am only looking to trial as Enhance as my main spec. I am not willing to transfer to Alliance, been there, done that, don't wanna go back. Sorry. :3 I have had previous heroic experience and will be looking to progress through Mythic content as well as work towards perfecting my gameplay to attain rankings. I am willing to trial with a guild for as long as needs be to prove I am worth bringing on board. I am also looking for arena team/partners and of course along with that some RBG'ing. TL;DR 630 Enhance: Started gearing this lockout. Available: After 7:00 EST Any day, Available all 48 hours of the weekends. Horde - only. If you think you might be what i'm looking for, please let me know, or if you just want a dungeon/pvp buddy - Arketype#1243Arketype13 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 642 prot pally Looking for a raiding guild that has fun but knows the game. I am on est between 6-1130pm is my optimal raiding time. I have experience raiding in all xpac except mop.Dietdew0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Hyjal PvP based guild. I am the GM of a newly formed PvP based guild on Hyjal(US) I'm looking for anyone that is level 100 to do some PvP. There will be RBGs once we get set up. PM me in game right now and I'll invite you.Uughh0 Dec 14, 2014