Guild Recruitment

Jul 21, 2014 Warrior and More Looking for Home A player since Wrath I am looking for a new guild Looking for Proudmoore mainly since I just moved there Available Currently at most hours (CST US timezone) Experience in Prot and Fury as warrior many other classes to offer as well I am looking to raid again I just want to find a group I can run with to get back into the swing of raiding. Have not had a regular raiding guild since Firelands in Cataclysm Love to help either in crafting bring low alts through low content or filling in for an absent guild member in a role I don't normally play. I tend to keep all of my characters at max but fell off alliance with former guild leaving just before Dragon Soul at the end of Cataclysm and casually played Horde toons since then. If interested in horde I can give you those Characters as well to look at Disclosure: Not all of my characters on horde are perfectly geared. Without any guilds or active progressive raiding on the Horde server there has been no purpose to 'waste' the time and gold on 10 different characters. I can keep up with whatever is asked of me just trying to find a group to be able to go with and one willing to go with me as I work up characters to fill the role I need to fill.Riousa3 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 Retaliation Retaliation is an Alliance guild on Borean Tundra US server, We are 3/14h Soo and are looking for a healer with a dps off spec to join our raid group. We are looking for a druid or monk, with 565 ilvl or higher. We raid Wed, Thur, and Sun. 9pm cst to midnight. Right now we have been working on Immurs and Jugger. and have killed Protectors, Noru and Gala. We are a laid back raiding guild that would like to down more heroic bosses. Not asking to server transfer, but to just show up for raids. Battle tag ashta12251#1170Ashta0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 14/14 Heroic 589 Brewmaster. LF Guild to scumbag a Thok's Tail Tip from please. :3Krazyspank4 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 14/14H Exp 569 Destro Warlock Alt I'm currently looking for a heroic SoO group in need of an exceptional DPS. This is my alt and currently a bit low on gear but I do play above my item level. My main is Hazana on Stormrage who is a 587 Arcane Mage. I raid on my main every Tuesday-Thursday at 5 P.M - 9 P.M PST but we normally clear on Tuesdays. If you need to contact me, my btag is Hazana#1516Hazani9 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 571 Prot pally seeks raiding guild I took a break a few months after SOO came out and looking to get back into raiding again. I favor alliance guilds...I'd like to find a 25 man guild again but I will swing for 10 mans if they are capable enough. I have done up to Sha and Iron Jug in heroic. I'm not looking for a super hardcore guild but I'd like to find one that is capable of getting content done. I have raided every content in wow save AQ40/naxx in vanilla and most of BC I didn't play at that time. I'm a competent player who keybinds and knows how to stay out of fire unless I need that spirit buff! My toon is echo-isles/Deathrizes... forums is being something else about listing my main.Deathrizes7 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 [H] 574 Warlock LF Heroic Raiding Guild Warlock with 10/14H exp looking for a hardcore raiding guild to finish the content move on to Mythic and WoD. I play on EST and would prefer evening time raids. Feel free to message me on Ezure - Bleeding Hollow for more information.Ezure42 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 584 prot pally lf 25m hm raiding guild/Home Title pretty much says it all. There is currently too many tanks in my guild and it hinders with me raiding... So i decided it was time to find a guild that would use me more often than not. I am a fast learner and i get along with alot of people been getting pretty competitive and i would love to find i guild that will utilize me and let me grow even more. im looking for a 25m 14/14hm raiding currently 12/14hm and have 14/14 knowledge i have done hm garrosh Thank youBamuth34 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 Guild Recruiting for 25m Heroic Hello People Interested in 25m Heroics, About us: Were currently a 10m Heroic raiding guild 8/14h experience looking to switch to 25m so were recruiting by the masses so if you have friends or whatever don't be afraid to bring them as well. Our guild currently resides on a medium pop server Shadowsong(which was merged with Borean Tundra). Were not to focused on 20m Mythic as it stands but really trying to push for heroic Garrosh, then we'll transition to 20m Mythic. What were looking for: People with Heroic Experience, preferably 565+(minimum) who can make Tues/Thurs 8PMish(EST) raid times(with the possibility of Wednesday when we start downing more bosses). Loot Rules: Roll Priority BiS, MS, OS, DE/MogShroomzz0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 LF a Wknd Raid Guild 576 14/14 Heroic Cat DPS 14/14 heroic Exp on 3 toons. 578 Item level with H TF rune. What i am looking for 13/14 Heroic + Guild 25 man Any faction Any times on the weekendRoguezpwn9 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 [H]<Whisperwind Eleven>Late Night 25M 9PM PST Whisperwind Eleven is a 25 man Horde guild on the Whisperwind server focused on progressing through content based on raids that go from 9pm to midnight PST. Founded in February of 2006, WW11 is a progression raiding guild that values a culture of mature, respectful and fun gameplay over server firsts. Currently 12/14 Heroic SoO Key accomplishments: (achievements cleared while content was current unless noted) * Cleared Sunwell Plateau after the 3.0 nerfs. * Glory of the Raider * 10 and 25: Glory of the Ulduar Raider, Algalon * 25-man Tribute to Insanity * Heroic Halion - 25 * 11/12 Hard Modes in ICC-25 * Glory of the ICC Raider 25 * 9/13 Cataclysm HM (13/13 cleared for fun later during DS) * 5/6 Firelands HM * Glory of the Firelands Raider 25 * 8/8 DS HM * Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider 25 * 4/16 Heroic Tier 14 * 4/12 Heroic ToT * 12/14 Heroic SoO Raid Schedule: All raids are from 12am EST- 3am EST (9pm PST to midnight PST): Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We also offer organized guild Flex Raids for Achievements, in 5.4, every Tuesday starting at 11 server. Key Guild Differentiators: * Stability - 8 years of progression 25 man raiding * Culture - We are a group of adults that expect mutual trust and respect from our raiders, sense of humor is a plus! Most of our team is 25+. Our raid schedule is designed for those with careers and kids: 9pm PST to midnight, 3 raids a week * Punctual - 99% of raids end by 12:15am * PG-13 gchat/vent ("Disney rules" no profanity, no racist or dirty jokes), we're not prudes but we believe that any kids hanging around while their folks are raiding don't need to be scarred for life if they happen to hear something in vent. * No l33t sp34k, yelling or raging allowed in chat or vent, ever (u fail ur nub). If this is how you communicate you will not fit in. * Fast pulling" culture, we like to respect each other's time and keep things moving * Our goal is to complete all heroic content and raid metas while the content is current * We don't race for server firsts, we see content on our time schedule Guild Culture: Most of us are hardcore gamers who grew up on Pacman, Quake, Starcraft, Zelda and Mario. Some of us got married, settled down, and are looking for a guild in which we can continue a hardcore approach to gaming on a more limited time schedule. The guild is an open book. Applicants are welcome to listen in on raids, ask any member for their opinion on the leadership, or simultaneously apply for other guilds. We understand that joining a guild is a big decision and support applicants who do their research to choose the right guild for them. We are only accepting players of exceptional skill, commitment and cultural fit. If you are all of these things then you will likely have a raid spot available. Whisperwind Eleven has a unique approach to recruitment, we recruit players not gear. We are a guild of raiders. Before you apply, make sure the following describe you: 1. You think you'll have near 100% attendance. 2. You acquire loot because you want to raid, not the other way around. 3. Given the choice you'd rather show up for progression nights than farming nights because seeing new content is more exciting than farming epics. 4. Theorycrafting is something you think is fun and will make you a better player. Final Notes The guild is here for the long-term, and that’s what we’re thinking about during recruitment - Although 85% is the minimum requirement for raiding we require 100% from applicants. About Whisperwind Release day server PvE, US Central Time High population Rampage Battlegroup 2:1 Alliance:Horde ratio WW11 Does not offer cross realm trial periods per guild policy. We require a commitment from applicants, as we are committing to them. To apply message/mail in game on Whisperwind to one of these officers " Tunarr#1880 (recruitment) Dona #1555(GM), Nabla #1766 (co-GM), Khione#1561 (recruitment)" www.whisperwind-eleven.comTunarr499 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 <Gentlemen and Scholars> 14/14H LF DPS Basic Info <Gentlemen and Scholars> US Proudmoore Alliance 10-man Raiding (we will be switching to 20-man for Mythic) ____________________________ Current Farm 14/14 HM (10-man) ____________________________ Raid Times Tuesday 8:00 - 11:00pm ST (PST) Invites out @ 7:50 ST Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm ST (PST) Invites out @ 7:50 ST Sunday 8:00 - 11:00pm ST (PST) Invites out @ 7:50 ST ____________________________ About Us <Gentlemen and Scholars> is a new guild of old friends building a team for Warlords of Draenor. In past patches we were previously known as <Winter is Coming> on US Mug'thol Horde. We are currently flying through MoP content at a very fast pace, filling our last spots as we go. Once Heroic Garrosh has been killed, we will expand our 10-man roster to 25 raiders in preparation for WoD. We hold extremely high standards for our raiders in terms of throughput, raid awareness, creative thinking, mechanical proficiency, and reliability. We have proved this by achieving 14/14 HM in only a couple of months of raiding. ____________________________ Recruitment High Demand: Two very strong and mechanically aware DPS. We would prefer the following classes: Hunter Warlock Mage Balance Druid Rogue Death Knight Elemental Shaman Enhancement Shaman We will always consider exceptional applicants on any class/role, as we need another 6-7 raiders for the upcoming mythic content. Requirements: • 575+ iLvl • 10/14+ HM bosses defeated. • Must be reliable. • Must maintain high throughput. • Must be mechanically aware. • Must be raid aware. How To Apply: Please add me at Zivantha#1607 ____________________________ Website http://www.gentlemen-and-scholars.comZivantha4 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 571 Ele Shaman lf raid team Hi! I'm Fatty and I just came back from about a 5 month break. I left very shortly after my SoO progression started. I'm a 571ilvl Elemental Shaman. I do have a Restoration OS but I have only healed for a short time and am not 100% raid ready with it. I'm currently looking for a new raid team to further progress through SoO with. Currently 6/14H progression with attempts on multiple other bosses. If anyone needs a fairly experienced Elemental Shaman leave me some information below and I'll do some research. Thank you all in advance, -Fatty Edited for update.Fatteh67 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 583 Hunter LF Weekend raiding group My current group seems to be falling apart. With that being said, it's time to start the search for a new weekend guild. This toon is a ilvl 583 alt. Currently I am 12/14H cleared with attempts on Paragons. On my main, I have been 14/14H for several months now. Since this is an alt, I am trying to find somewhere that I can go to raid on the weekends. Preferably I would like to find somewhere that is only 2 days - Either Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday. I would really like to stay 25 man. But, if I find a good group I would be willing to go to 10 man. The same can be said about faction. I would like to stay Alliance, but will go Horde if the right opportunity presents itself. General Information -Been playing since vanilla -In the last 6 months I have 100% attendance across both of my raid groups. -I am the melee officer for my week day guild. Character Information -Yes I can run double belts for Blackfuse -Yes I know how to use Binding Shot Preferences - Around 8-12pm CST - 25 man - Alliance - Weekends only If you are interested, feel free to post below or contact me in game. *Friednug#1183 I look forward to talking to any interested parties.Friednug16 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 571 BM Hunter LF Heroic Prog/Raiding Guild Title says it all! Have experience on all Heroic bosses in first wing only, but I'm competent and I know how to play my class. Just looking for a heroic group to buckle down with and raid consistently. Thanks for any and all interest! (BTW the only reason I'm not 575+ is because I took a 3 month break at the beginning of the summer due to burnout) I raided consistently with 2 Top 15 Heroic Progression guilds on Tich but the group was flaky and I'm looking for something a little more solid.Sälvation17 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 <Logical Explanation>13/14H LF Healer We’re currently running two independent 10man teams with the intention of combining our teams for 20man Mythic raiding and Warlords of Draenor. After a bit of reconstruction and many of us returning to raiding around February, our teams rounded off their rosters and made notable progression in March. In fact, most of us have only been raiding since February and worked to clear 13/14 HM in a reasonable time. We're currently looking for dedicated and skilled members. We also invite socials to join! We are in the works of building an alt/casual weekend team and working on past achievements. We're recruiting a mainspec healer for Port's team, but we are always reviewing applications and need skilled bench positions. Although, if you're recruited on a core team as a trial, you're a raider. Anything else will be discussed in the interview if you're intending on being a bench. Even if you see two of the same roles. We over recruit so members can miss raids if they need. Our members are extremely understanding of this and are willing to rotate. We don't recruit gear hungry/drama individuals. Both teams are independent with their raid leaders. We don't share members between teams and don't promote drama but healthy competition. Both teams have skilled raiders and are 13/14 HM. No team A or team B drama! Loot is handled with an honor system with rolls. We don't go through too much trouble with looting gear and don't deal with drama. Main thing is just to not be a loot llama. Heroic Warforged gear is reserved for Raiders+ first but everything else is available to trials and pugs if we need to pug. Here are the hours for both of the teams: Deathstrikin’s Team Monday [10pm-1am] Wednesday [10pm-1am] Thursday [10pm-1am] Progression 13/14HM Bookreport (Portnoy)’s Team Tuesday [9:30pm-12:30am] Wednesday [9:30pm-12:30am] Thursday [9:30pm-12:30am] Progression 13/14HM If you're interested and would like to schedule for a chat, feel free to contact Litzy or Deathstrikin in game or post an application on our website. http://www.logicalraiding.comLitzy0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 581 D priest, 13/14H 581 D priest 13/14H looking for new home, horde side preferred, due to potential unwanted drama ill be giving alot of info here then providing logs to people i wish to contact via their battle-tags, highly prefer a PVE server as i dislike PVP, but that's up for debate, previous raiding XP as i can rember, MoP, SoO, 13/14H (current XP) ToeS 3/4H HoF, 4/6H MSV, ahead of the curve heroic Cata, took a break, no worthwile XP here, full N clears xcluding rag, Wrath (these are ten man, lacked a 25 man PC) ICC, H sindy dead, never quite got LK ToTC., 3/4H, ICC came out before we got the bug, never really went back Uld, took a break during, cant remember exact N progression before ToTC hit, i cant recall exactly what bosses and progression i had in BC and vanilla, so would rather not state then misinform. open ended availability EXCEPT ON Monday and Thursdays 6 to 9 EST, i have college classes those days, Logs and char link, due to potential drama, this info will be provided when i contact you threw your posting i assume that will be below, i am very sorry if you don't wish to contact me due to no logs and chat link, but id prefer no drama over the extra 10 guilds that would post, i really hate drama, if i missed any important info, please feel free to ask, and i will edit this post with it, thanks for reading! LOK"TAR OGAR! or if your alliance, FOR THE ALLIANCE!Aliirra22 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 [H] 25man 14/14N LFM Hi, I'm Tara, recruitment officer for <Premonition> located on the Horde side of Hyjal. We recently made the move from 10 to 25 man raiding, and we're currently looking for a few more players to join our team, and continue on with us into WoD. Progression: 14/14N in 25 man. 14/14N and 1/14H in 10 man. Raid Hours: T/W/TH 6:00 to 9:00pm Server/Pacific Time. Open to the following classes/specs: deathknight (dps) druid (balance) or (feral) hunter mage monk (dps) and (tank) priest (dps) shaman (elemental) and (enhancement) For more info please contact Me or Cego, our Gm in game. Battle tags: Tara#1812 & Hoobman#1207. I look forward to talking with you. :)Tara1 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 US128th LF 4 DPS to fill 25m roster(weekends) fluffandBlood US-BurningBlade - US 128 Server First www.fluffandblood.com Raid Times: Friday 8pm-12am (EST) Saturday 8pm-12am (EST) Sunday 7pm-11pm (EST) We are currently recruiting quality players. We prefer people with relevant heroic exp, and 575+. We will consider less, if you can prove yourself. Looking for great people over talent currently; with great raid awareness, CD usage, and knowledge of your said class. We are currently working towards 25 man, in preparation for 20m raiding next expansion. We are looking to trial qualified applicants currently. Depending on who needs loot, we will rotate on farm bosses. We use a loot council system during progression and rolls based on need during farm. Please feel free to contact me in game or leave an application on our website. Cheers Warrchiefpwn#1183 deviantt#1216 shylah#1648Pwnjobsdk2 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 13/14H 585 Resto Sham Proven Healer LF Guild Looking for a guild that is either 13/14H or 14/14H. Wanting to finish up MOP strong as well as find an established home for WoD. Prefer 25 man for stability going into WoD. Preferred raids are Tues/Thurs/Sun. A little about me: I keep people alive. My heals are well time and efficient to do so. I'm not a huge talker over voice chat but I do enjoy a fun raid and will chime in when I feel I can contribute. Contact me in game for logs, twitch videos and any other information. ObeseMaurice#1491Advantageous10 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Looking for a very particular guild I've raided in BC, WotlK, Cata and this xpac at a normal level of difficulty. Some heroics but nothing to write home about. I like that level because people are still very human and not so impatient with people. Guilds I've been in have been hemorrhaging people. I am still bnet friends with many of them but the communities have gotten too sparse for a person who likes to play nearly every day. I don't want a purely social guild because it usually ends up being solo play because raids are beyond them and only a few people really know each other. People usually just guild to a social guild for the guild benefits. I'm female. I want a guild where I'm not going to be constantly hit on or where there are inappropriate jokes all the time. Other active females in the guild or female GMs is a bonus. I would love to reroll and play in small groups with my husband and other husband/wife or bf/gf teams. I also like raiding. I prefer to heal (paladin) or dps (spriest). I'm probably not going to significantly help your guild through the rest of this xpac but I would be ready for some action in WoD. What I can contribute to your group of people: -I play a lot and I'm friendly. I will want to hang out and talk on vent. Do scenarios, five mans, old content, help out new players. -I love getting achievements and I will take the time to discuss achievement strategies and help other people with theirs. -I take the time to learn my character because I find it is so much fun to play this game -I want to be your friend and that to me is more important than clearing a boss (even though boss clearing is fun too!) I'm in this to find the right kind of people to play with. If you have an online forum, that is even more bonus points because I love to post daily about random WoW and internet things while I am at work. Thanks for your consideration.Punkibrewstr19 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 <RelentlessQT> Recruiting PvPers for RBG team We are a lvl 25 guild on Tichondrius and currently have 98 members, we are looking for experienced PvPers to join for a core RBG team. We have arenas/premades going every day. We also accept casuals and people who want to learn how to become better PvPers. We have members from 1900 experience to 2600 experience. We are looking to expand and make a name on Tichondrius.Pbrute0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 [A] Any Class -- LF Guild I have leveled every class to 90, and I am looking for a raiding guild that needs anything. I am trying to focus on gearing up 1-2 characters. I have: Human Combat Rogue -- 550 ilvl -- PvE - Lightbringer Night Elf Bal/Resto Druid -- 535 ilvl -- PvP - Misha Dwarf Prot Warrior -- 526 ilvl -- PvE - Misha Night Elf BM Monk -- 480 ilvl -- PvE - Lightbringer Gnome Destro Lock -- 503 ilvl -- PVE - Lightbringer Draenei Resto Sham -- 503 ilvl -- PvE/PvP - Kel'Thuzad Night Elf Blood DK -- 507 ilvl -- PvE - Cairne Human Frost Mage -- 499 ilvl -- PvE - Cairne Dwarf Holy Paladin -- 509 ilvl -- PvE - Cairne [Horde] Blood Elf Disc Priest -- 507 ilvl -- PvE - Deathwing Night Elf MM Hunter -- 507 ilvl -- PvP - Darkspear Let me know if you are interested in picking up one of my 90s for your raiding/pvp guild. I am able to transfer a character if need be. Thanks, CourtJester#1372Direlosz3 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 581 Prot warrior looking for weekend raiding. Title says it. I have 14/14H experience tanking. I'm looking for a Friday or Saturday Raid that goes no later than 12:30 AM EST. I can supply logs and such if needed. Not willing to faction change as this is an alt.Fléx3 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Need Lock, Ele Sham, Prot Pal for Heroics! "Since 2000, Sturmgrenadier, aka "SG", has opened its doors to gamers from around the world and all walks of life. We pride ourselves on having an adult gaming community in which we practice an operational and organizational tempo that far exceeds other online gaming groups. No matter where you are located in the world or your gaming experience, if you are a mature adult gamer that values teamwork, communication, mutual respect, and have the desire to have fun in games and win honorably, then you have found the right organization in Sturmgrenadier." LostLogic ~ Sturmgrenadier CEO Welcome to Sturmgrenadier Oceania on Frostmourne Alliance! www.sghq.org We have are ACTIVELY recruiting for our Guild on Frostmourne in the following areas: * Casual Players - Leveling / Achievement Hunters / Pet & Mount Collectors * PVP Players - World PVP / 2's / 3's / 5's / RBG's * Soft Core PVE - Dungeons / LFR Raids / Flex Raids / Normal Raids * Hard Core PVE - Heroic Progression Raids / Challenge Modes / Raid Achievements That being said, we will have Guild members playing WoW for its top end content. This includes Heroic Progression & RBG Rated Teams, and we at SG Oceania will do what we can to support these players 110%, while not halting the potential for others to raid along side us! Everyone is welcome to Raid/PVP, but at SG we ensure people have realistic goals that we can achieve together! For our Heroic Progression Raid team, we are recruiting some very specific roles to complete our roster. Warlords of Draenor will see us moving to Mythic Raiding with a reserves roster. --------- G1 Heroic 10 Man (8/14H) --------- RL - Torcq - JoshFlash#1470 Our G1 members have several years of hardcore heroic raiding experience & we have 4 x 14/14H players (either on those toons or alts). We’ve only gone 9/14H so far with half a roster. Upon having a full roster we see absolutely no reason that we can’t be on Heroic Garrosh in the weeks to come. Our raiders are fully aware of raid mechs & extensively researched into their classes. We are all friendly and fun to get along with, but when it comes to raiding we focus on the task and clear content. We raid to PROGRESS, kill bosses and get shiny loot. Not to bash our heads against a brick wall to see what colour blood comes out. * Raid Times: 8-11pm ST (GMT +10) Wed/Thurs/Mon * Recruiting: Tanks - 1 Protection Paladin Healers - Low MDPS - Low RDPS - 1 Warlock, 1 Elemental Shaman (With resto OS) ---------- G2 Normal 10 Man (12/14N) --------- RL - Maelanda -Pyroske#6727 Our G2 has been productive despite a lack of commitment by previous members and has done 12/14 so far! We are going into heroics as soon as we have a full roster and when it’s realistic to do so. We are a more casual fun group of players, looking to raid, without the intensity that can come with hardcore groups. We also only raid 2 nights to free up some more play time! If raiding is your thing, but you don't want to go to hardout, check out our group! * Raid Times: 8-11pm ST (GMT +10) Wed/Thurs * Recruiting: Tanks - 1 Non Leather Tank Healers - High MDPS - High RDPS - High --------- Flex Raiding -------- These events run at different times throughout the week to cater to all players as best as we can. Any member is welcome to organise them, and they tend to run weekly to help gear new players and alts. --------- PVP -------- Leader - Godlike - Hamako#1228 * RBG Teams are in the process of recruiting more talented PVP players. * Arena Teams will be very welcome and supported in SG. Contact our PVP officer to find out more! Please check out the following links for more information: www.sturmgrenadier.org - Our main website. www.sturmgrenadier.org/charter - Our Charter. How we conduct ourselves in game. https://www.sturmgrenadier.org/Apply/WoWOc - Direct Link to the application system! -OR- Contact any of the following Officers in game for more information: Torcq - Guild Master/WoWOc SG Portal Commander & Heroic Raid Leader - JoshFlash#1470 Lorellian - WoWOc Chief Operations Officer - Lorellian#1995 Maelanda - WoWOc Chief Technical Officer & Normal Raid Leader - Pyroske#6727 Godlike - WoWOc Senior PVP Officer - Hamako#1228 Thunderfak - Recruitment Ops. Officer - Phoenix#1843Thunderfak9 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 The Other Guys guild is recruiting! We're a socialization guild who is looking for any players who enjoy playing WoW with other people. We chat, grind, raid, and play dungeons together. Go to http://theotherguysguild.enjin.com to apply!Wrecksalot0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 585 WW monk 13/14H exp Here is my armory for my monk http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowmoon/Lafy/simple My guild fell apart due to leadership issues and now I'm looking for a new one. Can raid mon-thursday, and most sundays I prefer somewhere around 7-10(central time) can go later or earlier. Have cleared 13/14 heroic up to phase 4 on heroic Garrosh I do have a Brm offspec, but Ill be honest I'm terrible at it. I have tanked Heroic Dark Shamans with 3 tank strat and Heroic garrosh(just to kite adds). Prefer horde and PvP realm battle tag is Lafy#1804Tafy27 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 iso active raiding guild/realm I am looking for a pve realm with lots of active players to xfer some of my toons. bnet id is Hayde#1719. I am online quite often after work hours so any help will be appreciated.Ardlon0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 [H] 12/14H Sun/Tues/Thur 9-12 EST LF DPS/Heal About Farm Status: We are a group of progression oriented, like-minded group of friends that have fun and at the same time maintain a competitive level of progression without extensive raid hours. Our raid environment is pretty open and upfront. There is no BS, no hidden agendas, and no drama. We're mostly all top parsing players wanting to kill bosses and are looking for more competitive people to join our ranks. http://fs-arthas.enjin.com/ Raid Schedule: Sunday: 9:00 - 12:00 (EST) Tuesday: 9:00 - 12:00 (EST) Thursday: 9:00 - 12:00 (EST) *Invites go out 15 minutes early and we will be pulling trash by 845* Progression: 12/14 Heroic 25-man Our schedule is fairly casual but we aim for quality over quantity. In order for us to progress and compete, we expect our raiders to adhere to the following conditions: 1. A stable Internet Connection and have 90%+ attendance. We only raid 9 hours a week currently so attendance is extremely important. 2. Extensive knowledge of your class and a desire to constantly update yourself with new theorycrafting and the competitive spirit to constantly min/max. 3. A positive attitude and being open to criticism at any point during or after the raid. 4. No drama. 5. Progression should be the only goal. Come here to learn from fights and be competitive. Do not join this guild because you want purples. Come here to wipe and push end game content to the next level. If you fit all of these conditions, we would love to hear from you! You can apply directly at http://fs-arthas.enjin.com/ OR If you have any questions in game, feel free to contact anyone in <Farm Status>. They can put you in touch with an officer, or you can add these battletags Duoo#1708, Spurax#1352, or Amahanda#1282 to ask any questions you may have about our raiding team. If you add one, please include your name, role and current progression. Tanks: (1) Any non-warrior Healers: (1) Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Mistweaver Monk Holy/Disc Priest Resto Druid Melee DPS: (1) Feral Druid Rogue Frost DK Ranged DPS: (1) Warlock Ele Shaman Mage **Exceptional applicants will always be considered for a core spot, regardless of the above class demand**Nexoh3 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 [H] <Aggressive> -11/14Heroic SOO- Recruiting <Aggressive> About Us: On January 8th, 2014, we started a newly reformed raiding guild that quickly progressed through 25M Normal and heroic content. Aggressive is a semi-hardcore guild that thrives on its members participation, friendliness and laid-back energy. Through these ideals, we've adapted a loot council system to ensure proper and fair loot distribution. Factors that determine your eligibility are Raider status, performance and attendance. Each loot item and it's distribution will be discussed over by the Co-GM's and Officers, carefully choosing who best fits the criteria. Those who are consistent in showing and have a positive attitude towards raid, it's progression and all other members is ideal and what we look for. As we reach the end of Mists, we highly encourage those who feel they may fit our play style to submit an application as we are looking to add more to our roster for Warlords of Draenor. Times: Group 1 25-Man (11/14H): Tue/Wed/Thur 9PM - 1AM PST (Server Time) Group 2 10-man (8/14H): Sunday 8PM-12AM, Monday 9PM-1AM PST (Server Time) What we're looking for: Enthusiasm about raiding. Dedication and loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theory-craft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content. Availability to raid on the time dependent in which group you're placed. You should be willing to use Ventrilo. You should have a computer that can handle raid instances and a reliable internet connection. Group 1 (11/14H): We are recruiting any DPS(Elemental Shaman, Hunters, Mages, and Rogues). Please be 570 ilvl+ with legendary cloak. Group 2 (8/14H): We are recruiting all DPS and Healers, just ask that you are 565+ ilvl. Contact Information: If you are interested in joining please contact us through one of the following. www.aggressive-kj.enjin.com Co-GM: [i]Deryck - endorphins#1701Deryck0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 <WHORDE> Oceanic/late night 14/14hm <WHORDE>, is a 10 man guild that was formed recently in 2014. We pride ourselves on being a guild that is very social and committed to clearing current content.With the announcement of 20m raiding in WoD, we are searching for players to join our guild in preparation to expand to 20 man when the expansion hits AIMING for a high rank on server.So if you love to play with good players in a relaxed raiding atmosphere look no further! Current Progression is 14/14H SoO 10 man Raid times: Our guild is located on the oceanic realm Jubei'thos with the time zone of GMT+10, which translates to: Wednesday: 2 am - 5.30am Pacific Time Thursday: 2 am - 5.30am Pacific Time Monday: 2am - 5.30am Pacific Time Recruiting for SoO 25 man HEROIC which we plan to start in 2-3 weeks: *Recruiting hunter/warlock/boomkin/ele sham/spriest/ *Recruiting rogues /enh sham/fury warrior/dk *Recruiting disc priest/resto sham Any good applicant's from any class is welcome to trial Please feel free to contact me mementomori#1602 or Gosipgirlxo(Gossipgirlxo#1172) in game for more information.Vinlan1 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 ICA ~ Guild Recruitment ICA - Raiding guild on Cho'gall, we formed in MOP a little late, but progressed none the less, with over 14/14 exp, and heroic exp. Looking into WOD we are upgraded to a 20 man raid group, for which is almost full of long time raiders such as myself and my two other guild captains. We are mainly looking for A mage, A elemental shaman, and a Windwalker Monk. Some basic raid information: We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7-10 realm time (Which is CST.) We use vent. We run a dkp system. We have 3 set captains for - healing, tanking (who is raid leader) and a dps. We are not looking for someone who was/is/or has been a hardcore raider, but we are looking to progress as we hit the ground running in WOD. If at all interested, you can contact me for more information at anytime - my battletag is BlitherLeek2#1230 You can also whisper me in game. Anyone in the guild can invite, and if you are and want to raid make sure to contact me. We hope to see you join our ranks and be apart of the team. Cheers, Røflcopter.Røflcopter0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 <Legacy of Khan> 12/14h Looking for raiders ** Our current progression raid team is looking for hard core dedicated raiders to help us kill Garrosh pre-nerf and push to a top 200 US rank in WOD *** If you want to know more about our guild please check out our website at: http://www.Lokwow.com Legacy of Khan <LoK> is a Day 1 Guild on US-Mannoroth (Alliance) with a 12/14H 25m progression. We have high hopes for WoD and are looking to add a few more reliable raiders to help fill our ranks. Our guild has created a respectable community of gamers throughout the years. Our policy when it comes to joining the guild is a bit less restrictive compared with other heroic progression teams, however; the active raid team has its very own set of requirements. REQUIREMENTS: 1) If you aren't ~566ilvl with heroic exp (the more the better) you will not be considered for a raid spot on the progression team. If you do not meet this requirement, there may still be a place for you in the normal raid. 2) We are bringing you in over other guild members so you must bring your A game or you will be sat quickly. This means learn our strategies ahead of time through an officer or a member of our raid team, and come prepared with pots, flasks, and food. You must know your class, know your rotation, and adjust accordingly to the different fights and scenarios. We expect you to be pulling the numbers you need to be pulling. 3) You must be able to make ALL our raid times and commit to the entire raid schedule. We expect raid mains to maintain a minimum 90% attendance rate, no exceptions. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ OUR RAID TIMES: We have a short raid week and take our raid time very seriously. Many of us are working professionals and raid late to accommodate work schedules and family life. The quickest way out of the raid team is to waste our time. Tuesday 7:45pm-11pm EST Thursday 7:45pm-11pm EST Sunday 7:45pm-11pm EST +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ EXPECTATIONS: 1) Vent with a working headset. This means that you can hear people speaking and be able to respond to them. 2) Ability to follow directions, not stand in bad, in depth encounter knowledge, ability to receive/give constructive criticism etc... we are looking for people capable of performing in a top 200 US raid team. If you don't know what that means you should probably not sign up. 3) Loot: We utilize a rolling loot council that consists of 3 officers and 2 raid members every week. At the beginning of a raid lockout, the loot council is determined for that week. Members and officers who were not on council the previous week have priority for the following week. Council awards loot based on: a. Attendance - we keep an active in-game attendance percentage tracking system. b. Greatest impact to the raid. 4) BE PROFESSIONAL: Raid and Vent chat will be kept ***SAFE FOR WORK***. No swearing, "toilet talk", racial epithets etc... Website: www.LokWow.com We are looking for mature and committed players for MoP end game content, and for WOD 20m Mythics. *Currently recruiting all exceptional dps/ Disc healer however recruitment is open to any who believe they have what it takes to raid at a high end level. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- For additional information, check our website or / Battle tag Crinzo#1782/ Dazed#1810 / Tycade#1837Tycade2 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Radioactive LF Raiders / Casuals Radioactive - Alliance / Stormrage Looking to put together raid team for SoO Be about 540+ and ready for normal mode. WoD mythic and beyond. Good group chemistry is the goal with steady progression. If you want your gear and want it NOW!. Might not fit in. Like to think your a wow god, not open to suggestions or constructive criticism. Might not be a good fit. Like 21+ adults that want to progress, have some fun. While on WoW. Be respectful towards others. Don't have to be the life of the guild just don't be a prick. -- In need of an officer/ raid lead that can maintain his cool and would be open to strategizing with others. NEEDS- 2 tanks 2-3 Healers DPS- Looking for a rogue and ALOT of ranged dps. Want people that will SHOW UP and put forth the EFFORT. Raid days- Tues. and Weds. 7-10 pm server EST. Also Sat. 8 - midnight server EST. Any questions send in game mail to me. ALT 147 for the o. Or GM shazzmataz Guild site is in the works. Mumble is the voice com. Thanks for reading, hope to find some great people to game with.Sôck7 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 [11/14H] NEED HEALS - 10man 8:30-11:30pm PST Looking for a geared heroic raiding healer. Have logs. Know the fights. Be committed. Have fun. Stormrage http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/No+Helmet+Required/rating.tier16_10 ABOUT US: No Helmet Required is a guild that formed based on friends who have played for a long time who wanted to play together. We are looking for raiders who are VERY skilled at their class, are RESPONSIBLE, and COMMITTED. We're pretty casual, joke around a lot,but also really enjoy killing heroic bosses. SCHEDULE: - Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm PST - Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm PST - Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm PST RECRUITING: - Holy Paladin (VERY High) - Resto Shaman (VERY High) - Disc Priest (VERY High) WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: - 570 ilvl (min) - Similar progression experience preferred - World of Logs for us to look over - Vent - Good working microphone - Great team player attitude (if drama follows you, no need to apply) - If you are an outstanding player but don't have some of the things we're looking for, hit us up and we'll see if we are a fit. WHAT NO HELMET REQUIRED PROVIDES: For all raiders we pay for repairs, flasks, potions, feasts, enchants, gems, and free crafted gear. ------------------- If you are interested please hit us up in game. Whisper someone in the guild and they should be able to point you to an officer. We do interviews over vent. RealID: Ruberduckie#1790Rüberduckie5 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Hey I could really use a guild.. Yo, I've been trying to find a cool guild to hang with for a long time. Most of my online friends despise the game, but i really want to get into it. I am mainly looking for a guild who is just chill to hang out with (Teamspeak/Vent, whateva), and i can eventually raid or arena with. I have characters on both Alliance and Horde around level 50, and im on the realm Ysera, if that helps. Im still relatively new, despite having played since WotLK, just on and off and always getting bored of a single character. So if any guild would be interested, i would love to be a part of you guys.Workingclass0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 583 Shadow priest LF guild Hi. My current guild broke apart and I am now looking for new home which hopefully will be for a very long time. I have 11/14H Soo experience and will join guild with progression similar or close to mine. I do not want to be carried so looking for raiding guild where I can still contribute to progression. I do not have veru recent logs simply because there have been few weeks without raiding so only a bit outdates logs exist. But you can just test me and tell me to go to hell if I do not meet your expectation. I would prefer guild which raids times are close to 9pm-1am CST(7pm-11pm PST/10pm-2am EST). 2-3 days a week or more flexible times if raiding occurs during weekend. You can leave your btag here or if I am online just contact me : runge#1448. I will consider server xfer and even fraction change if I find guild that may feel like home to me.Griffind41 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Priest willing to swing both ways... ...healing and DPS of course. What did you think I meant? Dirty, dirty. My true calling is healing, but just like any full time healer can tell you, as an expansion wears on we all find ourselves changing roles to fit the needs of the raid. I'm open to and capable of doing so. I've healed just about anything that there is to heal. From MC all the way through Mists content. I've been in "hardcore" guilds clearing all heroic Lich King content, "casual" real life friend guilds that couldn't down Hogger to save their lives, and everything in between. After a long break (many breaks actually), I'm finally in a spot where I can waste real life time on WoW again. Now that the wife is in school, I'm finally free! My healing gear...well I have none. Shadow, same thing. In fact I haven't even created my priest yet (free lvl. 90 when I bought the xpac) However, I'll be on the fast track to getting geared. LFR, weekly quests, etc etc. I know what it takes to be diligent in my quest for purps. Even though I might not be the most geared Grid clique-er around, I do like to think that I pick up on things quickly. I will personally guarantee not to stand in <insert random crap not to stand in for current content> any more than two or three times before I understand an encounter. Maybe four. I will also pledge to watch videos of encounters as early as the second time I wipe a raid for missing a huge fight mechanic. Never during the boss fight though. That's what trash pulls are for. I'm open to server transferring for the right group. I will be Alliance this time around, just because I've been Horde for 5+ years and would like a change. The only thing I ask is serious takers only. I've been promised things before, server transferred, then asked to transfer an alt or had the guild fall apart inside of a week. If any of the above interests you, reply here or catch me in game @ Faker#1350.Faker3 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Need to Lvl Your Guild? Looking for a new guild to join (regardless of server) to help level up. I know its weird that I'm not looking for a raiding guild but that's me. I like to help level up guilds. It makes me feel like my effort's being noticed. Plus it works for my schedule. My battlenet ID is Natbrat#1890 if you're interested.Punkbunni0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 <Rock Paper Nuke You> 13/14H LFM 10 Man RPNY was formed by leadership wanting to push rankings, while continuing to have fun in the process. We take a serious approach to raiding during progression, farm content is considerably laid back and enjoyable. Content completion in a timely manner is what we pride ourselves on. RPNY has several members who have raided with top end guilds. Our collaborative in-game interaction has allowed us to build a team which learns from its mistakes, takes critique constructively and puts effort in to knowing not only the fight, but its corresponding mechanics (pertaining to dps positioning, cool-down rotations,personal responsibility). We are close to killing Gary and looking for top of the line players, who share the common goals of our guild. RPNY has been raid steady for over three years, providing not just a stable guild but a home to everyone who joins. We have a great group of players that love the game even outside of raiding, arena, transmog runs, challenge mode, etc. You should have non carried heroic experience, 570 ilvl, and a nose to the grindstone attitude when it comes to attendance, punctuality, and efficiency. Our raid times are tues/weds/thurs 9-12 server (EST). We expect you to be online and ready to go 15 mins early. Remember that the rest of the team is depending on you. Vision for the move to Mythic/WoD We always look for the best players out there, ones who will help boost and bring perspective. If you feel you can add something to our team by all means add me and we can talk more. The transition to mythic is approaching, core spots are becoming available. If you would like to try out for a core spot, expect to meet some requirements. 1) 570ish ilvl and pull some numbers (we have mechanics to worry about and not numbers) 2) Knowledge of your class (we can't coach players at this level) You should know what gems, flasks, etc to use by this level of raiding. 3) Attendance!!!!!! This is our core reason for benching players and we need players who can make three nights a week. Real life happens but we are looking for a stable player. 4) Raid Awareness - Able to not stand in stuff, know what to do and not die if something is not called out. 5) Self responsibility - If you die to something own up to it and move on. This is a guild that calls things out and everyone at a point and time will be subject to criticism to improve and move on. Loot is done via Loot Council. This is a non biased "gear goes where it is needed most". Yet reinforced by attendance and attitude. An upgrade to any member of the team is vicariously an upgrade to the entire team. In closing, at this point we are a tight knit group of people looking for like minded individuals that are not afraid to show up prepared. That are willing to watch a video or read a strategy. That can sit down for a few hours with us and have fun and kill internet monsters. Needs - Tank - Warrior / DK DPS - Spriest / Hunter / Boomy Heals - Disc Other classes will be considered! Please add: Playstyle#1116 Puppies#1139 KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A HIGH PRIORITY TO US AND WE WILL RESPOND ASAP As of now we are a 10 man raiding guild that has a large roster meaning we have stand by's and people who want to raid with us in WOD. Any person recruited would have a core spot in SoO and in WOD. If you are just looking for a solid guild for WOD we are always looking for players. As of now since the guild reformed we have killed Thok and Blackfuse to less than 50%. Working as quickly as possible to get back to Gary. To see how we raid - Keep in mind these are before the reform. Heroic Paragons - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GieovI63dM0 Heroic Blackfuse - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujnxLVhH0-E Heroic Thok - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnaNPuTFXjM Heroic Mal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCojcNJC-y4 Website - http://rockpapernukeyou.area52.shivtr.com/Pläystyle17 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 {Ex Inferno} Recruiting for Raid Leaders <Ex Inferno> is an Cross-Faction guild on Korgath (US), we are currently 9/14 Heroic on the Horde and 8/14H on the Alliance but we are looking for people to join our third raid group on the Horde side to start off in Flexes and move into Normal and hopefully Heroics before WoD hits. What We Need: We as a community are actively recruiting for raid spots on both factions and in general for casual players that need a home before WoD. On Horde, we are currently are full on all three groups, but looking to make a fourth, so if interested in leading a group in a good community send me a message. On Alliance, our Heroic group isn't recruiting, but we don't have any other group so we are actively recruiting leaders to be able to take up normal and recruit for them. About us: Like I said above we are a cross faction community so we have events and such regarding both the Alliance and the Horde. We've been around for a year and a half, lots of veteran players from vanilla. We mainly use Mumble for our communication, on occasion for PvP we use Skype just to minimize the button multitasking. We are very active on our forums so daily if not weekly we ask to check the forums regarding your specific group(s) and see what announcement/events that we have. Again they can be found at www.exinferno.com The one thing that sets us apart from a lot of guilds is that we have an application process so that our officers and senior members can get to know you and get a feel for if you'll be a good fit for the community since we are very tight-knit. Raid Times: Horde: [AX] Axis Raiding, We raid from 745pm-11pm. We raid Wed/Fri and possibly Sun if necessary. [VM] Valar Morguhlis Raiding, which is our second group raids on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10:30pm – 1:00am Server. Late Night Raiders [EC] Enclave Raiding, is our Heroic group which raids on Tuesday and Thursday: 730 PM Server Time to 1030 PM Server Time [Central Standard time] Alliance: [HUG] Group Hugs in the Shower Raiding, Heroic, Raid from 8PM-12AM Server on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday as a cleanup day If you are interested contact me @ SpeakethaMerk@gmail.com and/or Btag- Soldiër#1288 /Alt Code- 0235Soldiër0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 10 man horde 13/14 Heroic LF DPS Currently looking around for a skilled boomkin, ele shaman, dps warrior, feral druid, or rogue. We will however accept any skilled DPS or heals for farming SoO, and a permanent roster spot come WoD. Matador of Madoran We are a 7 year strong guild, made up of mostly age 30+ players who are serious as hell about killing bosses. We raid Tues, Wed and Sunday 830-1130 CST which is also server time. Contact me on Real Id cowboykiller#1394 if unable to add me for any reason make an alt on madoran horde side and find me by all means.Cowboykillér0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Edge of Insanity -25man 11/14HM Edge of Insanity (EOI) is a level 25 Alliance raiding guild (11/14) H 25 man on US-Bloodhoof. We are a well established raiding guild that has been raiding since 2005; with that age there comes a level of maturity that you don't see with many of the other guilds. We are currently looking for more people to fill out our ranks and make EOI their new home. If you’re looking for a friendly, drama-free guild, with the possibility of progression raiding and where people are online at all hours then EOI is the guild for you! Recently EOI decided to move to 25 man raiding in preparation for WoD. We are seeking exceptional players to join our ranks to progress through Heroic 25 man SoO. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30. Our goal as a raid group is to be the number 1 guild on this server. Which requires us to have certain expectations of the people in our group. Which are... -Must be extremely familiar with their class/spec, which includes the players off spec. -Maintaining knowledge of their class/spec through patches. -Willing to research fights without having to be told to, and long before the nights raid begins. -Willing to take constructive criticism -Willing to communicate with other raiders during raids as needed in Mumble/Vent -No Drama- If you cause it, you're done in EOI What you can expect from us: -A drama free environment, both during raids and out of them. -An opportunity to earn a raid spot on what will be the best raid team on this server. Our current needs are: Druid heals Any exceptional DPS/. Legendary cloak and ilevel of 565+ are required for raiding. Each will be reviewed on an individual basis. Please have recent parses for review during an interview. We are also looking for folks to finish out the tier, so if your guild is on break until WOD and your still wishing to raid this tier, contact us! All players, raiders or otherwise, are encouraged to apply. Eoi-guild.com If you have any questions please respond to this post or contact (Pvarron#1601), Magicrhino, myself (CP23X#1256)Clorox, or Drakedekay in game, Thanks for your time.Dkthemaximus0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Edge of Insanity -25man 11/14HM Edge of Insanity (EOI) is a level 25 Alliance raiding guild (11/14) H 25 man on US-Bloodhoof. We are a well established raiding guild that has been raiding since 2005; with that age there comes a level of maturity that you don't see with many of the other guilds. We are currently looking for more people to fill out our ranks and make EOI their new home. If you’re looking for a friendly, drama-free guild, with the possibility of progression raiding and where people are online at all hours then EOI is the guild for you! Recently EOI decided to move to 25 man raiding in preparation for WoD. We are seeking exceptional players to join our ranks to progress through Heroic 25 man SoO. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30. Our goal as a raid group is to be the number 1 guild on this server. Which requires us to have certain expectations of the people in our group. Which are... -Must be extremely familiar with their class/spec, which includes the players off spec. -Maintaining knowledge of their class/spec through patches. -Willing to research fights without having to be told to, and long before the nights raid begins. -Willing to take constructive criticism -Willing to communicate with other raiders during raids as needed in Mumble/Vent -No Drama- If you cause it, you're done in EOI What you can expect from us: -A drama free environment, both during raids and out of them. -An opportunity to earn a raid spot on what will be the best raid team on this server. Our current needs are: Druid heals Any exceptional DPS/. Legendary cloak and ilevel of 565+ are required for raiding. Each will be reviewed on an individual basis. Please have recent parses for review during an interview. We are also looking for folks to finish out the tier, so if your guild is on break until WOD and your still wishing to raid this tier, contact us! All players, raiders or otherwise, are encouraged to apply. Eoi-guild.com If you have any questions please respond to this post or contact (Pvarron#1601), Magicrhino, myself (CP23X#1256)Clorox, or Drakedekay in game, Thanks for your time.Dkthemaximus1 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 H<Dysfunktional Chaos> is recruiting!! <Dysfunktional Chaos> 25 Horde Guild on Shadowmoon US is now recruiting a few replacement raider spots to fill our roster!! About Us: DFC is a laid back, casual raid guild comprised of a close knit group of friends/family that enjoy the raid scene and other aspects of World of Warcraft. We have been together since early Cataclysm and have always prided ourselves on enjoyment of the game and fun progression. We started a little late in the raid scene this expansion due to finding a core group to raid with, but plan on hitting WoD hard and heavy. Right now, we are ranked 26th on the server, and in no way do we plan on being #1, but we plan on being up there to make a name for ourselves. Raid Times: Tuesday - Thursday 730-1030pm EST(Server Time) Recruitment Needs: Mage (any spec) Boomkin Paladin (Holy) ~or~ Druid (Resto) Monk (WW) We are 13/14N as a guild right now, but all of our raiders have 14/14N exp. We want to push into a few Heroic modes before the end of the expac to get that excitement before it's over. If you are interested, please contact myself, or any officer/raider that is online. My Btag - Bishop#1871 We just started our own webpage as well, and will be adding to it in the weeks to come if you want to check it out too! http://dysfunktional.enjin.com/?welcomeBeefbear2 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 LF Late Night Heroic Group deletedVandagar11 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Looking for guild NW Fl. or Military members I'm looking for a guild with the majority of players are either from Northwest Florida and/or military or prior military folks. It does not matter what server since I already have 5 90's and it does not take long to level up a toon. Now with the pre-order instant 90 I can go anywhere fairly quickly.Shoto2 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 [A] - Sophisticated Grace LFM WoD/SOO mythic Hello fellow gamers, Sophisticated Grace is currently recruiting the following for its mythic core roster, BM Monk - must have experience tanking in heroic environments Rogue Disc Priest Restoration Druid We are composed of individuals who have been playing the game since vanilla and have high end experience with raiding. We are seeking like minded individuals who are interested in raiding on a 3 day schedule/9 hours a week and at the same time be able to clear heroic/mythic content at a steady pace in WoD. The raid times are TUES/WED/THURS 7 to 10 EST - 97.5% attendance is mandatory as we are not recruiting bench spots. If you are self-conscious, intelligent, and seek for an environment that is unique and very family-like then we are the right guild for you. If this post has sparked your interest and you want to know more about our players history, guild atmosphere, and more just add the btag below for more information. I am always online and can answer questions. immortal#1310Twistedrose2 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 11/14H 25m Guild recruiting strong MW Monk Anatidaephobia of Shattered Hand 25m Horde raiding guild – 11/14H Hours: Sunday & Monday 6-10pm EST About Us: Anatidaephobia started as a very small 10m guild. The founding core of the guild has raided together through many tiers & expansions. With the announcement of WoD’s raid structuring, we have chosen to make the leap into 25m raiding to better prepare ourselves for mythic raids. We have managed to put into place a strong foundation to build from. This has allowed us moderate success in the small amount of time we’ve been running our 25m raid. We encourage players to have a good time and strive to provide an atmosphere where people can enjoy the hobby we all share. What We Are Looking For: Above all else that you read below, we value teamwork! If you do not have the capability or understand what it means to be a team player, then this is not the place for you. -Strong Healers *currently accepting applications from any spec -Experienced ranged DPS *Mage *Warlock *Boomkin -Exceptional melee DPS What We Require: -legendary cloak -563 ilevel minimum -viable maxed professions -logs from either World of Logs or Warcraft Logs within the last 90 days -an off-spec that you are familiar with playing -a working microphone What We Value: -hardcore mindset -flexibility -good communication skills -ability to research & provide suggestions on heroic fights -impeccable raid awareness -ability to take constructive criticism Feel free to contact us or apply @ www.feartheduck.wowlaunch.com Contact Info: Bethenny#1165 or stop by Shattered Hand to speak with Bethiana, Totonic, TheStooge, Energyspark, or Noxy. Have a great day!!Bethiana0 Jul 20, 2014