Guild Recruitment

Oct 3, 2014 581 Holy Paladin LF H SoO Raiding Guild 581 Holy Paladin of Illidan looking for Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar raiding group. I'm 11/14H so far this tier, was 7/12H last tier and did 16/16N tier 14. I prefer evenings too late night but can adjust if necessary. GandalfthePo#1449Brightside35 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 (H) <Final Boss> - HM guild LF Heals/Ranged <Final Boss> Current Progression: 14/14N 1/14H >>Currently Recruiting<< LF Ranged DPS -- Min 560i+ LF Pally, Monk, or Druid Heals -- Min 560i+ **Regardless of what we need, all applications will be looked over carefully, as we are always looking to strengthen our raiding team no matter what** We are located on Dark Iron and to those looking to change servers, consider our server and our guild as a place to setup a new home. <Final Boss> is raid-centric experienced community guild looking for more members to develop and coach into seasoned Raiders to strengthen our main core raid groups. Dark Iron Server is PVP with a rich history, centered around PAA. Server is based in California, and server runs off of PST. Details: Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 5:00pm-8:00pm PST (8:00pm-11:00pm EST) Server: Dark Iron -- What is expected: 1. Attendance. It means nothing for you to be fully prepped to raid if you aren't in the instance and ready when we pull. There will always be unavoidable situations, but if I can't rely on you then I will find someone to replace you. 2. Homework. Today's community has made it very easy to have a solid if not excellent grasp on fight mechanics before you zone in the first time. The officer corps and I will do what we can to compile sources, but ultimate responsibility is with the individual raider. 3. Performance. I'm not asking for logs, meters, or references. If you can make attendance and are willing to commit to playing your character the best you can, then you're the kind of player I want. Also, Our current emphasis is building up our 20 man mythic raid team for SoO and eventual WoD raiding. >>Raid times are Tues Wed thurs 5:30 ST to 8:30 PST and looking more raiders to join our core squad. Interested in all classes. -- We expect you to be able attend all 3 raid nights<< Those interested specifically in raiding, PST: Tuceg#1716 (Speakease) or Email me directly: cjeanty777@gmail.com visit THECORP.ENJIN.COM **Regardless of what we need, all applications will be looked over carefully, as we are always looking to strengthen our raiding team no matter what** CEO SpeakeaseSpeakease27 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 ==== Ally25 Mon/Tue/Wed 6:30-10:30pm PST ==== Class needs as of 10/01/17: We have high needs for the following classes: - Druid(dps, tank) - Monk(tank) - Mage - Rogue We have medium needs for the following classes: - rogue, deathknight, priest, monk(damage), demonhunter, warlock, any healers It would be difficult for us to fit in another: - paladin(tank) Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs. Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask. Guild: <Dawn Eternal> Faction: Alliance Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST) Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30pm-10:30pm PST Who we are: * Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun. * We value self-improvement and teamwork. * We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid. * Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class. * We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent. If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you. Raid hours, attendance, and loot: * We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later. * We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid. * We occasionally run alt runs and achievement runs. * Loot is done with either DKP or Personal Loot depending on the content. Progression: A good site for raid progression is: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Dawn+Eternal The server: Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server. How to apply: Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum: http://dawneternal.com/viewforum.php?f=5 or use http://www.dawneternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link. If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact any member or the officers Dae, Dakina, and Gorlyn (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.Dae13 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 LF Latenight Tues/Wed Guild 577mage or 561war I am looking for a guild for my warrior or mage. Must be Late night Tuesday and Wednesday night only. Must be after midnight EST. Warrior http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Scifi/advanced Mage is 11/14H http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Dominators/advanced I am 14/14H Hit me up, Syfy#1592Dominators6 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 (H) Latenight raiding guild 11pm-2am pst Lead by 6 10/14hm+ exp raiders in need of heroic ready skilled and experienced raiders also searching for core team for wod looking to push 25man and 20m in wod Current needs: Tank: pref pally/warrior Mdps: 2 rouge, 1 enhance , 1 ret, 1 ww Rdps 2 aff/destro, 2 mage, 2 hunters, 1 spriest Healers 2 priest/shaman Please add the1mvp#1623 for any info or trail spotÔpshockz2 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 WePreferNoobs(wed/thurs/fri)LateNight Starting new raiding guild. Warlords brought me back. Need to fill out the ranks. Plan to at very least down Garrosh on normal difficulty before warlords launches. If you come you need not be geared, I only ask that you put forth maximum effort to downing new content. We will be friendly but if you are bad and do not improve you will not have a spot here. We will raid wednesday/thursday/friday 10:30pm - 2:30am if you want to be on a mythic level raid team come warlords, leave a post wiith: 1. your experience 2. your toons you feel competent with 3. your availability 4. how to contact you hope to hear from you soon, ShunShun2 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 [A]<Guardians>10/14h LF healer for WoD/Mythic <Guardians> is an old guild from Aerie Peak that was brought back and moved to Lightbringer in MoP. Our guild is comprised of old veterans who are just returning to the game, to people who are as far as 13/14h in SoO currently. We started raiding SoO back in December and most characters geared from scratch. We decided to close up shop in April, and during that time we pushed 2/14h. We decided in early August that it was time to bring people back and get raiding as a group again. Since that time we have started to gear people who have started coming back to the game, while also making fairly steady progress in Heroic Siege. So far we are 10/14h after 4 weeks of heroic progression, and will keep shooting to down bosses until 6.0 hits. When WoD hits we will be transitioning from a casual guild to a semi-hardcore progression guild. This patch we started pretty late, as well as starting extremely late in the expansion put us behind as well. Starting fresh into the expansion and starting on an equal level as everyone else we are looking to compete for a top spot on our server. Raid Times Tuesday 8pm - 11pm EST(5pm - 8pm PST)[Optional, WoD Only] Wednesday 8pm - 11pm EST(5pm - 8pm PST) Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST(5pm - 8pm PST) Monday 8pm - 11pm EST(5pm - 8pm PST) What we need Ranged DPS [HIGH] Melee DPS [MEDIUM] Other things to know We use vent to communicate. A working mic and the ability to be vocal is crucial. We are a fun group of raiders, however when it's time to pull, the jokes can't affect performance. In WoD we will be using a loot council system. The council will be comprised of people from each role, so loot will be distributed fairly. If you are interested at all, or have any questions, feel free to add me to battle tag and hopefully we can work something out. Strat#1862 Or if you have no questions, please apply at our website: www.guardianslb.comStrat14 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 [H] <Unreliable> Casual Guild Recruitment TLDR VERSION~ <Unreliable> is now recruiting! We are completely casual and are mainly looking to build a community of like minded players, like minded meaning older, busy and fun. We do not have a level requirement so newbies welcome! What is “Unreliable”? <Unreliable>is an adult (18+) guild on the Turalyon server, comprised of players who have been deemed "unreliable" in various games due to RL responsibilities, players who just may have to get up in the middle of an group because your newborn just doesn't get the "I'm in a dungeon" concept. As a long time veteran of MMORPG's starting with EQ back in the late 90's all the way up to WoW and SWTOR and even Final Fantasy but no longer able to muster the drive nor the time for hardcore gaming, I've found myself back in WoW. With my cynical, sarcastic and occasionally crude nature, finding a good guild fit was a problem. With this in mind it occurred to me that I can't be the only cynical, sarcastic and crude adult who plays this game and longs for a guild where we're free to be just that, and Unreliable was born! Are you one of those players that has to duck out on raids for spouse faction, children's various diseases or work? Does the general chat in most games physically sicken you (lawl what swag!!?!?)? Do you face palm more than 5 times a play session when you actually read general chat? If so, you just may be perfect for Unreliable! What does it mean to be “Unreliable”? Being Unreliable material is more than just being an adult who plays WoW. Unreliable members are laid back, have a great sense of humor (even if it does reside primarily in the gutter), help one another and are generally a great group of folks to be around. At Unreliable we don’t tolerate outright cruelty, although good natured ribbing is commonplace among our guys, once something crosses the line (which inevitably happens), it’s addressed promptly. We may be crude, but Unreliable folks are like a hobo with a heart of gold, rough around the edges, riddled with disease but still a joy to be around! Interested? Nauseated? A little of both? Check out our forums for more information or hit one of us up in game and an officer will be happy to chat you up. http://unreliable.guildlaunch.com/Oggra0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 <SHADOW PARADOX> 10Man & 20Man Mythic <SHADOW PARADOX> Is currently a 10 Man Raid team still recruiting a healer and RDps, also looking for more classes of all sorts for WoD 20Man Mythic Raiding, planning on becoming a Core progression group 3 nights a week Fri/Sat/Sun 8PM UTC+10Cataclysum0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 578 mage (12/14H)! 12:30AM CST and later Obviously on an alt. Seeking the times above. Semi-progressive. Feel free to respond here and I will add you in game on my main toon. HORDE ONLY! Hope to talk soon!Pathalas2 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Fizzcrank Guild New guild looking for other's to help level the guild, while we all level up. Friendly and fun. Looking forward to becoming a raiding / pvp guild. Any and all are welcome. Just whisper Dawnray or Itsgonnahurt for invite. -Three tabs open -Looking for officers!!Dawnray0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 562 BM Hunter LF Mythic Raiding + SoO raiding Hello I am currently 14/14N (with some experience on Heroic Immerserus + watched the videos on the other 13 heroic bosses so i know what to expect.) 562 BM / Surv hunter looking for a raiding guild that wants to compete with Mythic raiding and also finish up SoO. I would prefer the guild to be an alliance guild but i will consider a horde guild if the times suit me better. Weekend Guilds ( Do prefer a weekend guild) > Weekday Guilds ( but will listen to weekday guild offers) I don't care if it is a horde guild or an alliance guild and i can transfer at anytime.. I am looking to join a guild that has an immediate spot for a hunter for SoO raiding and also Mythic raiding for when WoD drops and wants to compete. I already have it pre - ordered and everything. I have been playing since Vanilla. Vanila (Fury Warrior) BC (Enh Shaman) Wotlk (Blood Death Knight) Cata (Feral Druid) MoP (BM / Surv Hunter). I bring what i need to raid, flasks, food, potions, etc. I know what to dodge and i know how to play my class. I am a competitive player and love to compete, i figure if im going to play might as well try to shoot for the best. So i am currently looking for a guild with that attitude that wants to compete, i don't mind casual raiding SoO and finish up some of the content, but once WoD drops i do want to compete with the top players on whatever realm i come to. Looking for guild because i am currently going into college and i need a guild that can fit my times better then the one i am currently in. College Times. To help find a better suiting guild. --------Eastern Time Zone--------- Tues and Thurs - 11:00am - 12:40pm Wed - 6:00pm - 9:40pm Sat - 9:00am - 12:40pm Weekend Guilds > Weekday Guilds. (But will still consider a weekday guild depending on the times.) If logs are needed I have logs i can throw at you! Remember looking for guild that want to COMPETE Contact me at SleepyBear#18248 Hope to hear some Offers!Zåldor7 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 [A]<Group A>(14/14H SoO) Mythic Mode Recruit Greetings, fellow raiders!! With Warlords of Draenor being right around the corner, we want to complete our 20-man roster for the new Mythic Mode difficulty; which will be released very soon! We are 14/14H and we are eager to raid new content in the future expansion. Therefore, we are actively preparing ourselves to be ready for when these new raids become available. We are a very close and tight knit group of players who have come together from various suffering guilds during the end of the Throne of Thunder tier release. Many of us have been playing in hardcore raiding atmospheres in top guilds since Vanilla and Burning Crusade, and we are proud of the accomplishments we have achieved together after forming late into the previous tier of this expansion. Looking forward to Warlords of Draenor, we must fill certain classes and roles for the next patch as we still need to fill the last few available spots for our 20-man roster. <Group A> currently runs TWO 10-man groups. The core group has completed Siege of Orgrimmar on Heroic difficulty; and the second group is currently 13/14 Heroic. Please be 18+ years of age. We strive to maintain a drama free guild and raid experience. Having a good sense of humor is also a plus :)! We are a family, we love making jokes and we also sometimes love giving each other a hard time ;D. Please note that at this time, all main classes applying need to have a minimum iLvl of 570 and must have a 11/14 Heroic experience or better. It is also very encouraged to have past Heroic raiding experience (ToT, DS, ICC, etc.). Please whisper an officer if you are interested and you meet these requirements. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- <Group A>'s core 10-man team (14/14 Heroic SoO) raids Monday/Tuesday/Thursday from 7:00pm to 10:30pm Central Standard Time and is currently recruiting the following classes for 20-man Mythic Mode : High recruitment: Windwalker Monk WITH Brewmaster Off-spec Affliction / Destruction Warlock Elemental Shaman WITH Resto Off-Spec Restoration Druid Don't see your class being recruited? Still apply! We're always looking for competitive players and classes to recruit. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Are you also interested in PvP? <Group A> also PvPs regularly and we have many 2k+ players in both arenas and RBGs! We are recruiting for 1950+ guild RBGs so we can have a constant team to push rating with. We are looking forward to fight alongside you on the battlefield! Please reply via in-game mail/message to Shuteye if interested or for more information about the core group or RBGs. You are also welcome to add Shuteye via battletag @ Shuteye#1674 or Waave @ Ellpower#1907.Palafif104 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 LF 5 for 20man WoD Raid team. [Horde US] Hello! We are currently trying to fill our last spots for our WoD 20man. (We would like to have everyone in and ready for raid with the drop of 6.0 for trials) We are Horde on US - Bleeding Hollow What we are looking for: 1 -2 healers (Pally, Monk, Druid) 3 Rdps (Hunter, Druid, Mage) 1 Mdps (Druid, Rogue, Monk, Sham) Current progression: 13/14 Heroic SoO 10man Raid Schedule: Tues - Thurs - Sun 10pm-1am est. (these may be subject to change) We plan on pushing into raiding hard in WoD, so we're looking for people who can be leveled and geared and ready for first raid drop. We use vent (you don't have to have a mic, just as long as you can hear) We prefer 20yr old+ WE WILL NOT BE HAVING BENCHERS. We want a solid 20man. If you can't be consistent we don't want you. If interested please message me here or add my btag Nuggoo#1700 Thank you!Aloisia0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Elitist Baddies L25 guild LF members for WOD We are Elitist Baddies, a new L25 guild on Thrall (PVE) looking to grow our ranks for the new WOD expansion. Just a little background information about us. The leaders of the guild have been playing since Classic WOW. The leaders are 11/14 Heroic in SOO, but are really at this point just looking forward to raiding in next expansion. Guild offers unlimted repairs and access to 2 guild bank tabs for all members. The kind of members we are looking for are, intermediate raiders and people who like to participate in guild activities. That can apply to doing old guild achievements or any planned guild events. When we get enough members we intended to start up a raid team for any that would like to do some current content before the expansion. For those who are interested in raiding next expansion. The leaders are looking for intermediate competent players. We need all core spots and first members to join will have favor for core raid positions in upcoming xpac. The mentality of we have on raiding is it should be fun and relaxed but progression should also be important. No one likes to spend hours wiping due to knuckle heads who cannot do mechanics. So please for anyone interested in raiding we ask that you have that mindset. Raid time will most likely around 8 p.m to 12 p.m. EST. The days are TBD once we have raid team together and see what is good for everyone. Anyone is welcome no matter your level or experience and we are looking for all classes at this moment. When the expansion comes out we will be looking to form our raid team as we level. If you are interested in joining guild or have any questions please contact one of GM’s below: GM Battletags SInraven#1385 or Bleedingvain#1250Sinraven0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 588 WW Monk + 587 Destro Lock LF raid tonight My friend and I are both bored and our guild is on break at the moment. Looking for a raid group for tonight. Warlock is Mitchconnor-Stormreaver. We're happy to help any guilds with progression if needed. Add my BTag at Misume#1172, or Mitchconnor at Fattyv63#1891 Logs can be found at http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/stormreaver/misume/ and at http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/stormreaver/mitchconnor/Misume6 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 14/14n Resto Druid LF Guild. Lf a guild to raid with nothing that hardcore tho , pls add me to real id and let me know times ty. Akail#1900 i also have 14/14hm expLunarfang2 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 <Kindred Souls> Demon Soul 14/14N DPS/Heals Hey prospective raiders! Our Background Kindred Souls is a friendly and helpful casual raiding guild. Our guild was founded in 2006 in the original World of Warcraft and many of our members have become great friends in and outside of WoW. That being said, our raiders are experienced and skilled and would love more like-minded individuals. What You Should Know Our realm is Demon Soul, which is a PvP realm and were merged recently with Dalvengyr, Coilfang, Dark Iron, and Shattered hand. We need 2-3 DPS; no plate. We need a healer or two; a resto shaman with a strong offset would be ideal, but are open to others. We raid on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:00-11:00 ESTWhat Is Expected of You Performance: we want players that are skilled and are always looking to improve. Punctuality and Accountability: we only raid 6 hours a week so it is important to spend that time wisely. We all have lives and unforeseen events happen, but being proactive and notifying the raid leader ahead of time is imperative. A Good Attitude and Personality: you could be the best player in the world, but if you're a jerk, we still won't raid with you. We're looking for fun and laid back raiders that understand that during raids, focus is vital.Contact Us If you want to discuss a potential raid position you can contact myself or any of our raid officers via RealID. Anomaly: Anomaly#1109 Ferathal: Nugglefugget#1988 Tripp: Tripp#1644Anomaly1 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Prot War LF Heroic Garrosh Kill by WOD Hey I am a prot war currently on KJ. I haven't played in awhile and I want to finish off getting my Garrosh Heroic kill. Right now I am 1/14 heroic, but I have 14/14 normal. I know I am capable I just need a group that wants to make attempts. If you are interested in having me I am willing to come. I will probably tank and dps in WOD since I plan on making a mage. Shoot me questions here if you are interested since I am not currently checking in game mail or logging....Anadrel0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 561 BM Hunter LF Mythic Raiding + SoO raiding 14/14N (with some experience on Heroic Immerserus + watched the videos on the other 13 heroic bosses so i know what to expect.) 561 BM / Surv hunter looking for a raiding guild, Weekend Guilds ( Do prefer a weekend guild) > Weekday Guilds ( but will listen to weekday guild offers) I don't care if it is a horde guild or an alliance guild and i can transfer at anytime.. I am looking to join a guild that has an immediate spot for a hunter for SoO raiding and also Mythic raiding for when WoD drops i already have it pre - ordered and everything. I have been playing since Vanilla. Vanila (Fury Warrior) BC (Enh Shaman) Wotlk (Blood Death Knight) Cata (Feral Druid) MoP (BM / Surv Hunter). Through vanilla i rarely raided, it really wasnt my thing. BC came and i started to raid Karazhan but that was really it. Wotlk dropped and i did Ulduar and also ICC but other then that i really didnt raid much in Wotlk. Then came cata, and i cleared all of BoT, BwD, Tot4W, Fl, and DS. Firelands and Dragon Soul was the first raids i ever cleared all on heroic. Then MoP came and i rolled a mage and a hunter cause they always seemed fun but never actually rolled one. I did happen to clear ToEs and MSV on my mage and more pvp on my hunter. Then when ToT came out i quit the game for a bit because i lost interest, once i saw that SoO was coming and about to drop i started back up and got my hunter geared enough so i would be able to start doing SoO. As of right now i 14/14N looking to get some heroic content under my belt before WoD drops. I am also looking for a guild that wants to compete in WoD. Not a casual. Looking for guild because i am currently going into college and i need a guild that can fit my times better then the one i am currently in. College Times. To help find a better suiting guild. Tues and Thurs - 11:00am - 12:40pm Wed - 6:00pm - 9:40pm Sat - 9:00am - 12:40pm Weekend Guilds > Weekday Guilds. (But will still consider a weekday guild depending on the times.) If logs are needed I have logs i can throw at you! Remember looking for guild that want to COMPETE Contact me at SleepyBear#18248 Hope to hear some Offers!Zåldor0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 ☆[H]<Legacy>Blade’s Edge –Recruiting Members☆ ABOUT US – General - We are a laid back guild, formed back in the days of WotLK by a couple of friends and have since grown. - We have a good mix of older/younger and male/female players. - Our current members’ regularly run older content for achievements/ pets and transmog, while also working on gearing alts and new members. - We are a very active guild, as there is almost always someone on, but most of our population logs in in the evenings. - We are not a huge guild, so as to not let people get lost in the fold but rather enjoy their time being part of a bigger community. - Currently the guild is drama free – and we WILL keep it that way. - We do not need you to level our guild as it is already level 25, and full members get free repairs. PVE/PVP - PvP - The guild itself is PvE and PvP orientated as we run BGs on a regular basis as a guild and as teams. Raiding - - We are currently raiding SoO every Friday night at 7pm Server, this will however pick up once WoD arrives. (Currently on Flex, but will continue through 10 & 25) - We are currently in need of an OTank with atleast a minimum iLvl of 510. WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR - - We are looking for members of any class/level that has a good mindset that would like to join a great community. - As stated we are looking for raiders – especially an OTank for the main raid group. - We utilize Ventrilo, not just for raiding but for BSing and having a great time. - We are not just looking for raiders but are looking for people who just enjoy the game, who are currently in a dead guild or dying guild, who can come in and have fun without the drama. If you are interested please hit me up in game: Blínd (the i is alt 161) Or on Battlenet: Socíopath#1835 (the i is alt 161) Guild Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/blades-edge/Legacy/Blínd5 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 [A] Source on Dalvengyr Good Day, We are currently recruiting to fill our roster for 25 man content. Get in on the ground level now and we can go far. Currently looking for Tanks Heals DPS :P Would prefer any class other then hunters as our current raids are just chalk full of them. You can apply at http://source.guildomatic.com/ We are currently also hosting a contest for new bannersRevelion1 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 540 Disc Priest LF Guild - Blade's Edge Hey there! I have been looking for a good WoD and MoP raiding guild for a while now, but to no avail! I know Blade's Edge doesn't have a huge amount of raiding guilds, but I know they exist! I have up to flexible raid experience and I know the fights decently well. I have a microphone and I am free most nights for raiding. I am not a 8 year old with maturity problems, so no drama from me. :D Please contact me on here or in-game at any time, I would greatly appreciate it! Regards, Stavertine (or LowKeeee)Stavertine0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 561 BM Hunter LF WoD Guild and SoO raiding. 14/14N (with some experience on Heroic Immerserus) 561 BM hunter looking for a raiding guild, I don't care if it is a horde guild or an alliance guild. I am looking to join a guild that has an immediate spot for a hunter for SoO Normal (13/14+) or starting heroics, and will be going forward to compete in WoD mythic raiding. I am a dedicated player who brings everything I need to raid in order to be successful. I take raiding seriously, but still know how to have fun! Looking for guild because i am currently going into college and i need a guild that can fit my times better then the one i am currently in. College Times. To help find a better suiting guild. Tues and Thurs - 11:00am - 12:40pm Wed - 6:00pm - 9:40pm Sat - 9:00am - 12:40pm Weekend Guilds > Weekday Guilds. (But will still consider a weekday guild depending on the times.) If logs are needed I have logs i can throw at you! Remember looking for guild that want to COMPETE Contact me at SleepyBear#18248 Hope to hear some Offers!Zåldor7 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 [A] Level 25 Guild on Greymane-Tanaris LFM! Looking for a friendly leveling guild that does current and older content raids? Look no further! The Legion is a casual raiding guild based on the merged servers of Greymane-Tanaris. We are looking for players of any age, level, and interest who wish to be part of this dynamic, exciting, and expanding group of casual players who put fun first. The Legion can offer a home to almost any World of Warcraft player! Looking for those obscure achievements? We have a group of members who work diligently to earn them! Looking for a place to socialize while you play? We have a Teamspeak server for all your in guild communication needs! Looking for a place to PvP? We offer channels specifically for PvP use on our Teamspeak server! If any of this interests you, feel shoot us a reply here, send us an in-game mail or whisper any member for an invitation.Shauni0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 [H] 10man Heroic guild LFM! Mal'Ganis Horde/ Raid times: 8PM-11PM Tues/Thur/Sun CST Draconis Combine has been raiding together since '07 and just recently transferred to Mal'Ganis Horde to continue progression on a more competitive server. We've completed 6/14 heroic mode this tier. We are looking for like-minded players who strive to preform at their best as an individual but to also be a member of a team environment. Our leading is casual but our focus is to clear end-game content as it is current on a light 3day/week schedule continuing into WoD! We have collected various raiders with experience in several tiers of heroic progression content since WotLK and veterans from Vanillia/BC which include: The Fearless (T13 heroic clear), and experience in US 10man Top 100 kills in previous tiers and up to Thok HM t16. Recruitment: Tank Resto Shaman All others are free to inquire!! To contact please add; berezz#1801 NB44#1222Tsyla4 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Combat Rogue/ Holly Pally lf PvP PvE hola my name is Alesha I have a full prideful combat rogue and a soon to be full prideful holly pally, i am interested in doing both PvP and PvE. I have experience with both and looking to get better at both. :)Alesha1 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 =10/14H Ally25 Mon/Tue/Wed 6:30-10:30pm PST= Class needs as of 10/01/14: We have high needs for the following classes: - Shaman(elemental, enhance) - monk (healer, offtank) - druid(resto) - priest(shadow, heal) - warlock - rogue We have medium needs for the following classes: - deathknight(offtank, dps), warrior(dps, offtank), druid(balance), paladin(holy) It would be difficult for us to fit in another: - paladin(ret, tank) Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs. Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask. Guild: <Dawn Eternal> Faction: Alliance Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST) Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30-10:30 PST, option Sun/Thurs Type: 25 man raiding Level: 25 Who we are: * Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun. * We value self-improvement and teamwork. * We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid. * Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class. * We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent. * Max guild level. If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you. Raid hours, attendance, and loot: * We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon; with the option of Thurs/Sun. Fri/Sat are always off nights. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later. * We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid. * We occasionally run member organized 10mans and achievement runs on non-raid nights. * Loot in the 25-man's is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning dkp as soon as they start showing up for raid and dkp is retained through rank promotions. Progression: A good site for raid progression is: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Dawn+Eternal The server: Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server. How to apply: Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum: http://dawneternal.failbear.com/viewforum.php?f=5 or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link. If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact any member or the officers Dae, Dakina, and Gorlyn (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.Dae0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 <Mäladjusted> HORDE Bronzebeard RECRUITING Mäladjusted is recruiting on Bronzebeard (Horde) in preparation for WoD. We have completed 13/14 Normal SoO, but will be suspending raiding until 6.0 is released. We raid 2-3 nights per week, usually on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Raids start at 6:00pm EST We are looking immediately for the following classes: Warlock Restoration Shaman ALL classes are welcome to apply, however. Our goal is to have a 15-20 core raiding group for WoD. If interested, please apply at our website: http://unmitigated.guildportal.com If you have further questions, please contact Ittybang, Tappinfresh, or myself in game. Thanks, MaleficenceMaleficence0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 At Deaths Door Hello, we are currently recruiting for WoD. Hopefully looking to raid once we get enough people. The guild has been around since Burning Crusades. We are all friends and hope to make more. Message me on perenolde or cairne. AshenvaAshenva0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 combat rogue lf raiding guild Am only at 501 for ilevel but currently wanting to gear up and find a guild for raiding. I work everyday until roughly 5:30 and am then on the rest of the night till 10:30.Randomslap0 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Looking For A Good Guild Hi There, Im currently playing in Frostmourne, And usually play by my self PVE at the moment most of my friends stopped playing so im just looking for a good small Guild to level and meet people to play with. Not looking for a HUGE guild where no communicates. Hit me up and let me know. Ps: 55 Rogue & 60 Death Knight Started playing again 2 weeks ago after 2 Years off and had to create new account.Novocane2 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 <FoTM> 14/14H Guild LFM T-TH 8-11pm <FoTM> is a progression oriented guild with a community of members that provide a mature atmosphere and a vast knowledge of all aspects of the game in regards to pve, pvp, and their classes. We are currently recruiting at this time to fill our roster in core and backup positions. Current Progression: * Tier 16 - 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar Raid Schedule : Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm CST (Subject to change depending on progression needs) Immediate Need: *DPS DK 580+ ilvl *Resto/DPS Druid 580+ ilvl *Any exceptional DPS or Healer(non priest) If you think you would be a great addition to our guild and are able to perform to the standards of our raid, please register with our forum using your character's name and follow our application process. If you have any questions regarding recruitment or guild information, please contact any of our officers in game or by private message. http://fotm-web.guildlaunch.com/ Ivey#1200Emmi3 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Fury/Prot Warrior LF Raiding Guild Hello all! I am a returning player (on a new account sadly), and I am wanting to join up with a progression raiding guild for Warlords whenever it hits. A little bit about me and my WoW career; 1. I have raided as a Prot Warr since TBC and started during late Tier 6 (Sunwell). -I started raiding by just doing Gruuls and only the occasional Kara back then. I never seen much of the content beyond that during TBC. 2. When WotLK launched I joined up with a guild called <Pretty Hate Machine> On Antonidas. We 25man raided Up from Tier 7 through ToTGC. Raiding 4 nights a week 4 hours a night. -During ICC I had a hard time finding a guild until the 3rd wing was open because Pretty Hate Machine Disband. But eventually joined up with another Heroic progression guild named Malicious Intent on Aerie Peak. 3. During Catacylsm my guild disband once again and I switched to raiding with <Measure of Faith> from Aerie Peak for a very short time. They were too uptight for me and were not very inviting. I switched to casually raiding throughout all of Cataclysm downing the content but sadly none of the heroic content. 4. In MoP I was with a guild on Area 52 named Ad Victorum we got server 3rd kill on Imperial Vizier Zor'lok and progressively cleared all the content up to HoF release. My guild then Disband and I lost my account due to a hacker. About Me I am a very laid back and pleasant person , but I am a perfectionist in some aspects of how I do things personally; Game achievements, style of living, etc.. When it comes to communicating on vent, I am not shy in Vent/Mumble or whatever the voice chat program is. I tend to just talk when communication is needed for raids. I know and understand my class 100%, I am always making sure I have the best of what I can possibly acquire in the game and always seeking to expand my knowledge of Warriors. So I have quite an extensive knowledge of the Warrior class. I have played nothing but a Warrior in every spec/role for eight years now and have the performance to prove this. Although my current character does not show much as of right now I had to make a new account because my last one was apparently un-recoverable. So now I am working on building this account back up to what I once had. What I am Looking For Now 1. A Progression raiding guild. - Although I would prefer heroic progression, I am not picky if you are a heroic raiding guild or not. I simply want to clear the content and be the best at it. 2. A friendly environment; I can take criticism fine, I am always open to it. But People that insist on insulting others is not tolerable in a guild in my opinion. 3. My current schedule is as flexible as possible. I am open to raid any day of the week at any given time. I can server/faction change if needed, this is not a problem. If you are interested leave a reply on here or send me a Battle Tag request at Rampage#1920 -Hope to hearing from you all!Intervene3 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 [Warlord] Frost Mage Im looking for a new active rbg guild preparing for WoD. i would prefer a guild 1900+ in Reckoning battle group. i was 2300 in S14 but my current guild cannot get passed 1700Lillin1 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 11/14 H SOO 580 LF for 14/14 h guild add me EliteLord#1368.Redelitehunt3 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 581 Frost/Unholy DK LF Late Night Guild My name is Dàrtagnan Age: 28 Main: Frost/Unholy DK I have mained a DK since Wrath, Have done most of the tiers on time. I am currently looking for a guild that raids late nights and has had steady or above average progression. Due to work I can no longer raid at the "peak" raid times that most guilds raid. I have multiple WoL ranks and theory craft DKs for as long as I can remember. If there is any interest hit me up in game BT: dartagnan#1776Dàrtagnan1 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 570 Blood/Frost DK and 570 Mage LF Mythic Hello all :) My buddy and I are long time raiders that have been around since Vanilla. We have come back late to this expansion and are pushing back into hardcore raiding for Warlords. We are both adults and RL friends of 10+ years and very dedicated to maximizing our class potential as well as raid potential to any guild that we may join. We are looking for guilds that raid between 8PM-12AM EST between Monday and Thursday with Sunday being a possible option. If you'd like to contact us in-game or talk on vent/mumble or what have you please leave your battle tag and i'll contact you! Thanks for looking :)Tank11 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Returning hardcore raider looking for guild:) Hello gents, I am a returning raider, getting ready to full-time raid WoD. My previous exploits are: Raided up to Kil'Jaden in BC Raided up to Malygos in WOTLK *had the server first kill title Raided up to TK in MOP Server: Tortheldrin (Although this isn't a big deal, I can afford a transfer) Willing to raid on Ret Pally (main), Warlock or Enh shaman as sub. Raiding availability: After 7pm until about midnight (it can stretch a bit) Need other info? Let me know :) Hope to hear from you soon,Diabolov5 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 <A> Phõenix 8/14 HM Proudmoore LFM!! Recruiting for Mythic raiding as well as current spots on our SoO Roster!** <Phõenix> Recruiting: One Tank <Non - Paladin>, All ranged DPS, Holy Paladins, Restoration Shamans, and Discipline Priests. Always looking for exceptional DPS/Healers/Tanks who think they have what it takes for SoO and WoD Mythic raiding! Apply at: http://phoenix.wowlaunch.com/ or contact any officer in-game Our raid times are as follows: *Tuesday- 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST *Wednesday- 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST *Thursday - 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST Our number one priority in Phõenix is maintaining our positive environment so that members are happy to log on and excited to raid and work together. However, if there’s someone out there that wants your position more, can fulfill the same environmental requirements, has equal or better performance, and is willing to work harder for the core raid position, then from a Phõenix's standpoint we will need to be bringing those people into raids. As Phõenix improves over time, our raider requirements are going to continue to inflate due to higher competition and higher density of applicants. Some people may get left behind in the process if they don’t continue to improve. We've seen it happen quite a few times already. It’s sad to see good players start to plateau with their performance, but we need to keep moving forward. All of these variables will contribute to our overall assessment of your performance as a raider and member within Phõenix (the first three have the highest weight and significance): Raid Performance – members interested in raiding with Phõenix must have an exceptional raid performance. Players are required to have a heightened sense of raid awareness and ability to execute boss mechanics near-flawlessly. Mechanic execution is prioritized over numbers that show up on the damage meter. Being able to perform competitive levels of DPS/HPS is also very important, but ignoring boss mechanics to improve your meter performance is not acceptable. We do not carry people that are incapable of performing the tasks necessary to be a core raider (regardless of their seniority or relationships with other players). Attendance – the ideal expectancy of raiders is to have 100% attendance. Unexcused absences are unacceptable (no-call, no-show, no-follow up). You are allowed to post on the forums with at least a 24 hour notice if you know you will be absent on a certain raid night. However, these absences are not encouraged and will certainly count against you. Proactivity – members who go above and beyond the call of duty are highly valued. Phõenix is comprised of dedicated members who all work hard to achieve a similar goal. We do not carry people! Here are examples that are important characteristics of a proactive raider: • Being constructive while sitting out in raids • Coming prepared for raids • Attending guild meetings/activities • Getting involved with handling administrative duties • Involvement on the forums • Involvement in Mumble • Involvement with raid strategy and discussion (join.me screen shares, Google Docs, etc) • Spending time outside of raid to work on your raid performance • Taking initiative and being productive for well-being of your own performance and for Phõenix Core Raiders in Phõenix will not be in the raids 100% of the time: For example, let’s say we ideally want to run 2 warlocks in the raid. This doesn’t mean that we only invite our best two warlocks. Obviously, there’s going to be separations in skill level, dedication, and all other variables between different players of the same class/spec. For progression purposes, we will certainly be bringing our X best players of each class/spec. That being said, we would ideally want all of our warlocks (not just the two best) to have relatively equal performance. That way we can effectively rotate warlocks in and out of the raid to keep everyone consistent. Also, if we ever want to stack warlocks, then we have more than two skilled warlocks to bring into the fight that are all capable of executing the mechanics and dealing numbers necessary for competitive raiding. The goal of Phõenix is for players to work with one another, bounce ideas off of each other, and be able to fill in due to absences, internet connection issues, etc. Core raiders must understand that contributing what they can from outside the raid is just as important and necessary as the work that is done within the raid. Feel free to contact any officer in-game with any questions! Guild Leader: Lustriall BTAG MrsTLC#1941 Raid Leader: Gangrule BTAG TLC808#1583 Recruitment Officer: Bobaluy BTAG DiscoDancer#1443Lustriall5 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 [A] Lithium is recruiting for Warlords! Lithium is an alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We are currently a 10 man raid guild. While we are looking to recruit some raiders, anyone is welcome to join, even alts. Raid days/times: Tues, wed, thurs 5-8pm server Current raid needs: -1 tank -1 to 2 dps, melee or ranged (no mages) What you can expect from us: - No discrimination of any kind. - A mature, adult type guild atmosphere (we all enjoy a good joke, clean or dirty) - A consistent raid slot if we find that you are a good fit with us. - Respect - Consideration. We understand that RL things crop up, and we work around your needs. - Dedication What we expect from you: - Be knowledgeable about your class, and be willing to research and learn. - You come to raids prepared, with full consumables, and fully researched - Maturity. It's ok to have fun, but we won't tolerate racism, prejudiceism, etc. - Have vent downloaded and installed (primarily for raiders, but all are welcome in vent) - AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL HAVE FUN PLAYING !!!! If we sound like a good fit for you, hit me up in game or on realid at ryòuice#1635 (ò is alt 149)Ryòuice0 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 Looking for Guild Merger for Mythics and more <Goin Postal> was a guild I formed here on Arthas with a friend of mine. We are relatively new, but I come from a very intensive raid background. I have raided in top 100 world guilds dating back to WotLK. I left my previous guild Group Therapy on Thrall because I don't have the ability to raid 5 nights a week for 4+ hours a night, I can't physically do that anymore. So, what did I do? Made a guild of my own with the intent of mature players and serious raiders to come join a guild to progress. I have a serious desire to achieve great success while still maintaining a reasonable raid schedule for mature players. At the moment it's basically a mass recruitment process. Now, I'm a Computer Information Systems major in college, and I know how the idea of collaborating, combining and merging doesn't mean you can do what the 2 were already capable of, but rather to exceed what the 2 can do individually. Basically 1+1=2 is the concept, but we want 1+1=4. We want to be able to join with another group of raiders, and achieve success on a less stressful schedule to allow for a more competitive friendly environment. What we are looking for is a like minded group of raiders regardless of experience. I understand where I once stood years ago as a raider. Little to nothing to show for content, new to everything, and just wanting to raid. The idea is, with a large group of raiders, we have the option to establish a name for ourselves. I can't teach a player how to play their class 100% correctly, but I can teach them to be great raiders, and I pride myself in that. We are looking most likely to stay on our server, but can negotiate if the situation is right. Our raid times at the moment are 9pm-12:00am Central Standard Time on Tuesday/Wednesday. We have been contemplating adding Thursdays or Mondays in which would be discussed by ALL raid members. The times, though, are pretty set in stone as there are work problems. Add me and lets talk! Sweeetman#1882 **If you don't believe my raiding history or anything of the sort I can get you in touch with old GM's to prove everything :) ** Hopefully talk to you soon!Slayrides33 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 575 BM hunter lf mythic raiding Hello I am Bellexia, I am a 6/14 heroic progressed hunter. I am looking for a afternoon/evening CDT raiding guild. I have raided in Wrath, I was part of a raiding guild that worked on heroic ToC and did Naxx as well. Raided somewhat in BC with Karazhan and some ZA. I didn't start MoP raiding, it wasn't until I came back this year that I got back into raiding and I have been trying to better my dps as much as I can. I have done normal SoO and was working on heroic SoO. What I am looking for is a raiding team where I can be an active participant and not be benched every other week. Included are some logs where you can see my dps. I did goof up and stand in some places I shouldn't have but I am always trying to better it. http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/H7FbV96hzXnDGQdf/#type=damage-doneBellexia26 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 LF 14/14H SOO GUILD Add my b tag EliteLord#1368.Redelitehunt0 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 LV 90 Hunter LF a Guild Lv 90 Night Elf LF a guild. I've left alot, I've been sent to the penalty box by many, i've left alot.Amaranthia0 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 Former Top 50 US Disc Priest LF Guild 6.0 Hello all. I am looking to raid in the coming weeks. I've recently come back from a hiatus in which I've been away from the game for several months. A little bit about me: - I led the guild Eon on the Burning Legion server to a top 200US kill of H-Empress - I've played every class in the game at max level, and at a very proficient level - I've held number 1 rankings on numerous fights as a healer and a hunter during my Cataclysm days, although I will say while raid leading as a healer, ranking became irrelevant to me during progression in MoP. -I missed 0 raids in 2.5 years and maintained excellent alts for progression purposes. I can provide armory links and achievements when requested of my experience. -I completed each cataclysm fight on heroic during relevant content except Sinestra. -I completed every tier on heroic up to SoO this expansion, (although I did miss heroic ToT while it was relevant,) with my only tier missing would be heroic SoO. I completed normal before I left the game in pugs. Currently I'm looking to play any of the following roles: (My current toon's gear levels are stated below) - Disc or Shadow Priest (556 Disc) - Any Spec Rogue (540ish) - Any Spec Warlock (500 ish) - Resto Druid (530ish) I'm also looking to raid during the Week Days Only, meaning I will not be available for any weekend raiding due to work, and school. I'm currently in my BA program and working 5 nights a week. I'm idealy looking for a 3-4 nights a week raid group, but will consider any options that may occur. I'm going to be looking through any potential offers, with the realization that the characters I have are only geared for normal SoO. Meaning I won't be able to come in and blow your dps away in heroics, but with gear I would play at the top of my game. Things I'm looking for: - 9 EST or later starting raid times - Solid Goals - Good attendance, no raids cancelled - I'm looking for a potential guild to be at least 12/14hc (I would look for lower, but the content is super irrelevant at this point and unless I find an outstanding offer I may or may not pass up any lower progressed guilds.) I will consider any offer given, and appreciate each one beforehand. - Friendly atmosphere, players that aren't easily offended by language - Raid maximization, I'd love to check out current logs and members just to see how your guild works and what your raids are like. If you have any questions, feel free to please drop me a message on this post, or feel free to add me in-game. Btag: Tailsshadow4#1701Newspaper10 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 580 IL Guardian LF raiding guild for WoD Hello, I'm currently looking for a raiding guild to complete this expansion and move into the next expansion with a good raiding guild.I was 11/14 heroic SoO last November and quit the guild not long after. I found SoO rather boring and just needed to take my break so I wouldnt burn out. I've been playing for almost 9 years and this has always been my main. I've been tanking on this toon since BC when the removed the need for defense cap for druid tanks. I did alright during wrath with full clears in all raids on dail up >.> The start of cata was horrible till around the end of the first tier when I finally got high speed internet in my area. not long after that I joined up with a guild and we got server first H Rag and H madness. We moved on into this expansion getting many of the server first normal and heroic kills along with first heroic Will. We had alot of player issues by this time and everyone later parted ways. So I guild hopped for awhile and found a good guild before ToT and cleared out H 10/13 rather quickly but it started falling apart cause of a certain boss........I quit because of all the drama going on and found a guild and we cleared it out H 13/13 With this same guild i moved into SoO and cleared H 11/14, It wasnt to bad till 7 of the 10 raiders where on the vanq token with 2 rogues maining in the raid. I was burning out anyway so I decided to quit before the drama started with this group. so i've been playing on and off for awhile now lvl alts, doing Gold CM's.(on my warlock) Helping people clear out their raids when they needed a tank. Anyway if you're looking for a good tank hit me up in game. tsunami86#1535Hérmit9 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 <A> Firehawk 10/14H LF Main Tank Firehawk Firehawk is a progression guild on Proudmoore Server, Alliance. We were formed at the beginning of MoP and have steadily built a solid raid team. We initially ran 2 10 man teams with an eye to combining those teams in WoD. We began the integration of the two teams a few weeks ago with excellent results. Recruitment Needs: Main Tank - This is a critical spot in our raid team. We are looking for a tank who knows their class inside and out. We expect the MT to also be a leader. We would prefer a Prot Pally, Blood DK but we will loot at all exceptional tanks. Additional Needs: We are looking for 2 more excellent ranged classes. At this time an Ele Shaman and Mage would be preferable but, if you are good we want you on our team regardless of spec/class! Progression 10/14H 10 man 8/14H 25 man Raid Environment While we value progression and preparedness, we generally keep things lighthearted in raid. We are looking for committed raiders who show up to raid knowing what their role will be on any encounter, farm or progression. We expect each player to want to be better each time they play. At the same time, we expect our raiders to have a relaxed but focused attitude. Loot Rules Loot is distributed by a loot council based on highest benefit to the raid. If you're here for gear you're in the wrong place. There is a 2 week trial period where you're put last on loot consideration. Raid Schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 6pm- 9pm Pacific Attendance We expect raiders to maintain a near perfect attendance rate. We understand Real life does get in the way sometimes but to us this is not JUST a video game. You have a group of very real people who rely on you to be there every scheduled night. That being said, if you have to miss a raid day you must let an officer know ASAP. If you have to miss long periods, you will be benched. Application Process: Contact me in game for further information, shadowdancer#1115Allyian3 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 [H]<The Lost ßoys> 14/14N 25m Weekend Guild [The Lost ßoys]- Level 25,No guild apps here!! Just a casual environment with no pressure, we run flex regularly & have a 25 man team that has open slots and are looking for more 550+ pst! raid nights are [friday 6:15pm-10:30] and [saturday 3pm-7:30. We have some 14/14 H alts. Add kaelabijoux#1872 for more infoFrosset2 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 HEY ALL! Come join the Titanium Council! Alrighty, I represent an up and coming gaming community (Titanium Council) that is looking for members. We span across many games and are starting to begin our expansion into WoW before the new content hits. Horde, Alliance, already in a guild, lone wolves, pink orcs, and purple humans are ALL welcome to join. We have many experienced members that have been playing since vanilla, got a couple streamers, even some people that are playing the much anticipated beta right now! To learn more, simply visit our website titaniumcouncil.shivtr.com See you soon! A loon be praised!Zarasondra0 Oct 2, 2014