Guild Recruitment

Jul 6, 2014 550 Hpriest/Ele Sham-Arthas LF PvP Guild 2k RBGs 1900 2s 1700 3s also have a 540 rogueTouchmysack0 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 575 BM Hunter 11/14H LF Guild Hello! I'll keep it short and sweet. I'm a former hardcore raider (2004-2009) that doesn't have time for 20-25 hour raid weeks anymore. I have 2 careers and keep a pretty tight schedule, but I still like to get things done in the short amount of time I have to play. I'm looking for a guild raiding 2-3 nights a week from 10:30 EST (7:30 PST) onward. Hopefully not running past 1:30 EST, but exceptions can be made. I would prefer not to raid weekends. Raid Experience: Vanilla: Full clears through Naxx (13/15 cleared; everything but the Frostwyrm Wing before TBC dropped) TBC: Full clears through Sunwell WotLK: Full clears through H25 ICC (including Tribute to Insanity) before leaving the game Cata: Missed the entire expansion MoP: Returned to the game in February, started raiding around March or April. 11/14 H this tier with multiple pulls on Siegecrafter I maintain at least 95% attendance, and know my class and this game very well. If you would like to hear more about me, or would like to tell me about yourself - drop a line here or add me in game. Thanks a lot. Papasmokes#1733 *Quick edit - I come to the raid fully prepared with potions, flasks, and food. I will be properly gemmed, enchanted, and reforged prior to raid start. I study fights that I haven't done and will always try to be a team player. I want to stay Horde, I will not transfer to Alliance.Papasmokes25 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 577 ilvl Guardian Druid 11/14 H Hi all, As the title states, I am a fairly geared bear tank with adequate heroic experience. My current guild is going through a restructure that will set us back in progression by months. I am looking to complete this tier before the nerf so I would like to find a guild around my same progression or better. A little about myself now. I have been around since Vanilla, and have raided in most of the expansions. I bring a very positive attitude to every raid I attend and I can learn new boss encounters very quickly. I started tanking for tier 16 and have quickly picked up the small nuances that make a good tank. I am looking to raid between 2-3 days a week, I am free everyday in the evening so I am very flexible with raid times. As I stated earlier I am looking for a guild at least 11/14 H but I would consider guild lower in progression if it was stable and well structured (I have been struggling to find a guild under good leadership). I can provide a link to my armory page and/or battle tag if anyone is interested, but i would like to keep my name anonymous until inquiries get serious. **Please note that my tank is alliance and I am not looking to faction change unless it would be worth my time.** Thank you for your time.Stripetease6 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 584 Druid tank 12/14 H xp LF raiding guild I am looking for a raiding guild that is 11 heroic min. with start times anytime after 9pm server. I am 11 heroic boss kill xp and i have worked on seige. My real id is #Madcow1512 You can look up my toon on armory Dõzer Im only looking for alliance raiding guil only.Madcõw16 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 561 WW Monk LF late night/weekend guild A little background on myself, I've been raiding since in vanilla with the same guild until recently the guild decided to become inactive (everyone pretty much stopped playing the game). I was a hardcore raider throughout vanilla - cataclysm, took a small break right as DS was coming out. I have experience raiding heroic content in Cata(firelands, resto druid) and ICC(hunter). I came back to the game a bit after MoP released and played casually until 5.4 and progressed through SoO untill the guild decided to stop raiding in january. I played Alliance from vanilla to MoP, so i'm not opposed to a faction change Looking to get back into raiding and wanting to prepare for WoD. I have 14/14N SoO experience with legendary cloak. I have a MW offspec that i'm currently working on (526ilvl with a few warforged) to become viable for normal/heroic SoO in case needed. I have logs available from recent flex/normal runs. I'm trying to find a late night/weekend raiding guild. I would really like a guild that is just starting out heroic SoO or progressing the last wing in normal, 10 or 25 man. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Brainglesama/advanced Mrbucket#1892 is my battletag, feel free to contact me for any inquires or just leave a postBrainglesama17 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 570 H10/14 Balance/Guardian Druid LF... Found my new home; thank you all for your interest, but I chose to go with Missunderstood of Kirin Tor.Joshulate26 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 11/14H guild recruiting Hunter & Disc Priest <Prestige> is an Alliance 10 man heroic progression guild. We are looking to round out our core team for 20 man Mythic raiding in WoD and continue progression in SoO 10 man Heroic for the time being. We are currently 11/14 Heroic and closing in on our first Blackfuse kill. All exceptional players are welcome to apply as we will be moving to a 20 man raiding format for patch 6.0 and going forward into the Warlords of Draenor expansion. Our raid times are 9pm - 11:30 EST Tues, Wed, Thurs, (Sun. if we are closing in on a new kill) Currently recruiting Tank Prot Pally Prot Warrior Brewmaster Monk Heals Holy Pally Disc Priest DPS Warlock Mage Hunter Contact: Illio - SL8ER#1224Illio0 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 [A]14/14h exp LFG on warlock 14/14H on a 584 DK main and my raid group is no more. Looking for a group to raid with for the rest of expac into mythic on my lock my main http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malygos/Azrael/simpleAzbestos8 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 581 Ret/Prot OS LF Guild Hey folks, I am looking for a raiding home. The times that I am available are 730pm cst until around 1130pm cst. I am currently 12/14h with 50+ pulls on Paragons. What I am looking for is an adult environment that is productive and looks to progress. I prefer 25m raids but have no issue doing 10, provided there is a plan in place for Mythic. If you have any questions please hit me up and leave your Btag here, I will be checking back frequently!Pakkratt19 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 567 RDruid >AND< 577 WW Monk LFG We are one of the rare but exquisite raiding couples you find in World of Warcraft. Although our gaming histories are separate, we are looking for a new home together. We have always been loyal to our past guild groups, in which we have found fantastic families, but our desire is for a guild with a little more focus on raiding progression. A few points about us: Our experience in SoO is currently 2/14H, but this low progression is due to the lack of attendance throughout our raid team and poor management of said attendance and roster. We are currently Horde, but don't mind a faction change if the fit is right. Primarily we are looking for weeknight raid teams. We don't want to raid on weekends, but we will try to adjust our schedules if some days are needed for cleanups. We would like to be as flexible for our raid teams as possible, but the Resto Druid/WW Monk combination is our main set that we want to raid in. Although his experience is primarily in DPS, Cubed (the WW Monk), has experience with tanking Shamans with his BM OS. He has also tanked H Norushen. Cubed does not like to tank, he only did a few times because a MT/OT did not attend the raid, or some other similar circumstance. As shown above, we both understand that sometimes players need to be flexible for the betterment of the entire raid group. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Feel free to contact both of us at any time by adding us on battle.net - even if we're not on WoW, we typically have our clients open. Battle Tags & Armory Links: Resto Druid - Aquaticdeath: Nicolyo#1107 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Aquaticdeath/simple WW Monk - Cubed: Cubed#1895 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Cubed/simple P.S. If you pay for our transfers, we will work as indentured servants and love you forever! :)Aquaticdeath14 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 577 Disc Priest 10/14H Exp Hello all I am just looking for a raiding guild that is preferably 14/14H, I don't like wipe fests and I don't like carrying others. I am just down for getting things done. I have experience on every fight other than Seigecrafter and Garrosh on Heroic, although I adapt incredibly fast, and I am not a scrub player. I play video games to win and get gear. Not to have fun and progress. That is too light for me. I am a winner not a loser. I am an elitist yes, but I also take criticism really well. I like tips from other players who are stronger than myself. Putting me in your guild is like putting the last piece in your healing puzzle. Please check me out! PST me in game or add my battletag Thaudius#1512 for more information.Syferia22 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 [A] 577 Mage (7/14H Exp) LF a Heroic Guild Hi all, I'm just getting back into the raiding scene after my guild stopped raiding back in February because a lack of attendance. Then I decided just to concentrate on college for the remainder of the Spring Semester & am now looking to raid with guilds that need help filling spots over the Summer. I'm looking to raid with a guild ONLY till late August until College starts back up again. - I don't want to transfer as SoO is x-realmable on all difficulties. - Alliance Guilds only please. - Preferably 25 man, but 10 man works as well! - Preferably a guild that is at least 8/14H or higher. (I've had extensive attempts on Nazgrim, got him to 5%). Thanks all for taking a look at me, hopefully we can talk soon!Oldskoolz3 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 578 disc heals 11/14 lf raid group lf new homeInouekun11 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 569 6/14H Spriest LF 25m Horde I recently moved cross country from coast to coast and am now in EST. I am looking for a guild that reflects my new schedule. I am hoping to raid any day, starting after 7PM and ending at or before Midnight EST. My progression is 6/14H with attempts on IJ and Shamans. I play my class well and follow directions to the T. I am currently in a 10m guild but have raided 25m previously and with me ordering a new GPU, my computer will be up for the task as well. The reason I'm leaving my guild is because my times do not mesh well and I do not want to be staying up until 2 am on a Sunday night when I have to go to work at 6 am Monday morning. My battletag is Wetkitten#1595, please add me if you have any questions or leave a response below and I'll reply ASAP. EDIT: updated timesWetkitten3 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 574 combat rogue/ 569 blood dk/ 569pally tank been playing this game for 7 years now know my class would like to find guild on pve server week day raids will transfer servers easy Just want kill some content server is slow and guild slow I am 14/14 normalMäson7 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 583 Resto Druid LF 2-3night 12/14hm xp on 10m w/ close kills on paragons LF 25m 2-3 nights a week with similar or better progression. Horde/Alliance doesnt matter, can transfer add nero#1485Neróx22 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 572 ele shaman LF FUN Guild :D Quit the game 6 months ago due to a guild I didn't enjoy logging into, money problems, a bad pc, and conflicting schedules. Was 12/14H I am back now seeking a guild to have fun with in vent before warlords of draenor. Finding a new home is a rough and weird road but I guess I'm on it. I want to be sure about my choice since xferring me will be a hefty amount in $. Just hit me up Robin#1854 if you are interested in having me. I also have a resto offspec and don't mind playing enh. I have some gear for it. Maybe 560 ilvlRobìn41 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 557 Hunter & 551 Resto-Shaman - Raiding Guild Hey My friend and I recently returned to wow and are looking to finish out the expansion strong with a heroic garrosh kill over the next coming months before WoD. Both of us are very experienced and have been raiding since vanilla. Both characters have legendary cloak and meta gems, and are knowledgeable up to 14/14 Normal SoO. Preferably looking for a guild that either is just returning as well..or a newer/startup guild just about to start heroic progression. Ideal raiding times would be between 2 days between Sunday and Thursday, anywhere from 7-11 EST. Orc Hunter iLvL 557 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Sukzynski/simple Battletag: Hoodx#1334 Orc Shaman iLvL 550 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Wreck/simpleSukzynski4 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 582 hunter LF H progression guild 11/14H exp 11/14H kills 13/14H exp, looking for a weekday team working on progressing through Garrosh anytime after 7p eastern works for me. Reliable raider, that doesn't stand in the bad, lots of heroic exp, and willing to transfer.Izaziss50 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 572 Resto Shaman LF Raid Progression. 11/14 H Looking for a serious guild progression. TImes that are fine for me is 8PST and on. Any day is fine.Vazquez3 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 572 Resto Shaman LF Raid Progression. 11/14 H Looking for a serious guild progression. The time that I'm free is from 8PST and on. Any day works for me.Vazquez2 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 552 blood dk with cloak/meta lf morning guild Hey guys im looking for a guild that raids in the mornings. I would prefer a guild just starting off in SoO. I know all the fights and would like a home i can stay in for WoD. I also have a 550 lock i could raid on who is currently working on his cloak quest. Either one is cool with me . Raids need to be around 730-8 am eastern.Crazyydeath2 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 [H]<Project Zero> 7/14(N) need 2 DPS Guild Name: Project Zero Realm: Hyjal Raid Times: 9pm - 12am (Pacific) Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Raid Progression: 7/14 SoO(N) 10 man <Project Zero> is a level 25 guild composed of competent raiders. We are seeking reliable raiders for our core progression. We are also looking for anyone who is wanting to compete in WoD. Mumble and mic required. Any raiders looking to take on WoD, we want you. Within the first week of the release of WoD we are going to be pushing level 100 and by the end of the first week, or starting the second week. We are planning on pushing progression in the WoD raids. We are currently recruiting the following: Range DPS: Destruction Warlock Melee DPS: Assassination Rogue (545+) We offer a peaceful and friendly environment for our members. If you decided to be a part of our guild please send and in-game or whisper Urbandub, Phluid, or Zëüs. or add our Battle tag: Mottaka#1762 = Urbandub GhostDragon#118491 = ZëüsUrbandub3 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 583 sv hunter lf H afternoon raiding guild Old raid team went on break - tired of waiting and am actively lf a new home. 10-14H xp btag Malfurious#1459. Open to server xfer possibilities.Málfurious14 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 583 Destro Lock LF 12+ H Guild As the title says, I'm a 583 destro warlock looking for a new home! I would prefer the guild to have at least equivalent experience - 12+ Heroic. As sad as I am to post this, I am unable to raid with my current guild to due to a shift at work. I am unable to raid Mon-Thurs until the end of summer, at which point I'm hoping that my schedule clears up a bit more to allow more flexibility in raid days. As of right now, I'm only interested in horde groups. I would prefer 25m but I'll definitely consider a 10m that fits everything else since I realize that I have a tall order. The ideal situation now is a Friday night-Sat-Sun (Weekend, anytime) raid group. I'm willing to look at raid times and figure out my schedule for WoD, if a guild is really interested in me but for right now, my only availability is the days that I posted above. I have experience on Paragons and Garrosh progression and I would really like to finish the content before the expansion. I'm a self aware player who shows up on prepared and on time. I have no problem providing my raid mats. Please contact me via realid and we'll chat. Thanks! Maraschino#1727Lunatic11 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 581 Prot Warrior LFG Hi there I’m Rkpaer a 581 Prot Warrior from Bleeding Hollow I’m currently 14/14 norm and 9/14 Heroic 10man SoO. I’m looking to finish this raid teir on a high note I.E. finishing with 14/14 H. My preferences are Horde 10man Heroic hours anywhere between 8pm to 3am. I’m willing to put in at lest 6 hours of raid time each week. I try to send advance notice if I’ll be missing a night but I try to make raid attendance my up most priority. I also plan to raid Mythic in Warlords, I’m already beta testing the expansion. My bnet tag is Rkpaer#1443 Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you -RkRkpaer5 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 Horde ilvl 577 DK tank, 11/14Heroic kill I am looking for a guild that I can start in asap on my main. I am ilvl 577 and have 11/14 heroic exp and exp on 13/14 heroic. almost any times and days are fine for me just post here and we can talk. thank you for your timeMitöö4 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 562 Hunter LF Weekend Raid 562 Hunter LF weekend raid, any time of the day or night. 3/14 HM on the hunter which is an alt, I'm 13/14 HM on my main. Just looking to raid on another character because I have a lot more free time lately. Reply to this thread and I'll get back to you.Mytosis2 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 580 Frost Mage Lf casual raid guild I am currently looking for a casual guild that raids 2-3 times a week and is at least 8/14H(my current progression). I live in CST, and would prefer a night-time guild that raids anywhere from 6pm-12am. Drama free please. I am looking to finish off this tier before WoD and want people with the same goal in mind. I am an extremely motivated, mature, and determined player that is looking for like-minded individuals. I'm also interested in extending my play towards WoD in hopes of progressing into next tier with my future community. I have been raiding in WoW on and off since BC and I'm really interested in joining a community that I can make my home for tiers to come. Please post your BT & Guild recruitment info if interested, I will contact you. Edit: Still looking at options and realized I wasn't entirely specific. -I am open to 10 or 25 man, preferably 25. I also would like to stay Horde. Also looking for a trial/core raid spot. Thank you alliance for still expressing your interest.Kìngkyle53 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 <Conviction> 12/14HM LF a healer Hello there, Here is a little bit about Conviction. <Conviction>, a Level 25 Horde guild is recruiting. Formed over two years ago, we address raiding as efficiently and productively as possible. Conviction raids 2 nights per week, at approximately 4 hours per night. We are looking for additional mature, capable, competitive and dedicated candidates to join our raid group. We have fun by achieving successful raids, and by maintaining a fairly casual attitude while doing so. Server: Mal'Ganis: Horde Central Time Zone PVP Server High Population Raid Times: Wednesday and Saturday 7:00pm- 11:00pm Server (CST) Current Progression: Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Normal, 12/14 Heroic Recruiting: Minimum iLevel 565 with legendary cloak Healers: Paladin, Monk or Priest Any exceptional player (Minimum iLevel 575 with legendary cloak) More about Conviction: 1. We expect our raiders to be reliable, motivated, dedicated, mature, self-sufficient, competitive and able to take constructive criticism as well as providing feedback. 2. A stable internet connection and a working headset/microphone is required for all raids. 3. We expect all raiders to have Ventrilo as that's what we use. 4. Raiders are expected to achieve a minimum of 80% attendance. 5. We provide Raiders with flasks and food, pots are bought by the player. How to Apply and List of Contact: Website: http://convictionmalganis.enjin.com/recruitment GM: Shannox Btag (matt101gamer#1577) Officers: thefuzzles Btag (fuzzles#1147) and startitan Btag(rev#1939)Shannox0 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 544 HPriest & a 554 Disc LFG for ProRaiding! I'm 544 Holy and my husband is 554 Disc, both of us know the fights on both 10m normal and 25m normal and we're very fast to follow direction. We're looking for a Progressed 25m normal raiding guild to help us gear and that raids often to pledge our healie loyalties too<3! We're sick and tired of pugging Flex and wasting our time pugging other peoples 25m normals that sadly; most of the time end up in shambles and an arguing mess :( and even worse; joining other peoples 25m normal pugs we never get the gear anyway due to the leaders favoring their own guild members(which is understandable of course..). We can make ourselves available for whenever your raids are scheduled. We're just sick to death of pugging and getting nowhere with guilds and people that have no experience yet promise the world. We've been trying to gear as much as possible and raid as much as possible before the next expansion with not so great results. We've been in other guilds that promise they can help our progression and promise that they raid, but they just don't.. So a guild that raids often on 25m normals that can help us gear and enjoy getting to heroics with, you would have our undying pledged loyalties without question. We LOVE raiding and take it very seriously(yet still have fun in the process ;)) and just desperately want to progress before this next expansion. :) Both of us already have some 575 warforged pieces from Ordos, but don't have our legendary cloak on our priests yet. We're currently on our second week of Test of Valor-so after the reset we should be on the Secrets as soon as we valor cap again after this coming reset.(Thankfully the Secrets and Runes drop way better now..@_@). . We're both very active in both guild chat and signing on :3 We're more then ready to give our 100% to a good progressed/progressing raiding guild who can help us gear and enjoys raiding as much as we do!^^Comawight1 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 559 Hunter LF Raiding Guild <EST> Hey Just returning to WoW after a year hiatus or so, I am tired of pugging Siege of Org and am looking to find a raiding guild. I am a longtime WoW player who has recently returned for the last few months of MoP leading into Draenor. Very experienced player dating back to the days of Vanilla and i'm looking for a new guild to call home. I have 14/14 Normal experience. Looking for a guild who is progressing through normal and hopefully looking to start raiding Heroic content shortly. My goal is to get a Heroic Garrosh kill before the release of the next expansion. Ideal raiding times would be between 7:30- 11, 8-11. something like that. Eastern Time Zone. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Sukzynski/simple Battletag: Hoodx#1334Sukzynski11 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 13/14n so0 guild recruiting Superb Elites based in proudmoore server, hi pop pve server based in west coast, guild been around since bc competing in every single raid content till so0 , currently we are 13/14n working on Garrosh this week and looking forward to Heroic next week, currently we need 1 dps and 1 healer for our core team. our Raid times are Mon/Tue/Thurs 4 pm-7 pm pacific timezone, my BT PrinceD#1913Wongfehong1 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 LF a New Home for WoD. Hello Friends. I am on the hunt for a new group of solid raiders/players to raid with during WoD or possibly ASAP. I have lots of raiding experience i raided all throughout Cata(Heroic Progression) and the start of MoP. Then stopped raiding for because of the situation that I was in at the time. I am willing to change factions. I enjoy both sides. :) I am 20 yrs old. I started playing at the end of BC and started raiding seriously during ICC. I play all healing classes except monk....sadly because I don't have a monk. My favorite/best thing I do is heal though but I am solid at dps as well. Raid Times: I can raid between 10PM to whenever EST. Any day is fine with me. I am willing to swap healing classes for WoD for the better of the guild. But I do enjoy shaman. :) If I sound like someone you want. You can add me at [Stuz#1692]Stuz2 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 Starting up a 25m Normal SoO Alt Run-Mondays I am 14/14hm on my main character, Graviity-Thrall. I am trying to start up a weekly pug run; hopefully if we get enough exp/geared players, we will eventually run heroics. Will be every Monday 8pm-12am EST. Please at least have 14/14n on any character, and preferably on the char you are bringing. Signup here: http://openraid.us/events/view/210398 Or reply below: Char you are bringing: Realm: Class/Spec: iLvl: Exp:Graviity2 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 <Haste Redux> 10m 11/14H Recruitment <Haste Redux> is a 10 man heroic guild (Stormrage -- Alliance) focused on late night heroic progression raiding. Most of us are west coast raiders and have played together for many years. We have members that are high level raiders top 100 and lower. We are looking for high performing competent raiders with legendary cloaks with an average item level of 565-570 (570 preferred) to join our ranks. We are progressing fast and need to fill the last couple spots in order to have a solid group. We are currently 11/14H SoO (10M) and plan on being 13/14H within a week or two. Raid times are Friday 11:00 PM – 2:30 AM (PST) and Saturday 9:30 PM – 2:30 AM (PST). Sunday Is a possible quick clear day, but has not been formally discussed yet. We use Mumble for VOIP. We expect all raiders to know their class and fully optimize their characters. We ask that raiders are fully gemmed, enchanted, and properly glyphed for each and every fight. We are recruiting the following classes: - Ele/Resto Shaman - Prot Pally (Prot/Ret would be great) If you would like more information or would like to join our ranks, Post OFC! or add Bama77563#1242 or BubbaJ191#1879 and we will gladly answer any questions you have.Imstooped2 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 Rerolled Brewmaster looking Flex/Normal Guild Prefer weekday guilds, fine to start at flex, will be 90 and running lfr's flex today. Gearing wont be an issue, looking to progress through normals and then heroics with other late starters on this tier. if it has to be a weekend guild it has to be late night, as i usually work until 11 pm eastern friday saturday and sunday. Monday-Thursday I can raid anytime after 8 pm Eastern. Send me a btag request and we can talk. CaptainCrunk#1434Aquyssanah0 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 Leveling/Social Guild Recruiting Boulderfist <Blood of the Scribe> is a social guild recruiting all levels. Free repairs & all Level 25 guild perks. We have only One Rule: don't be a %%*%@@##! Otherwise all are welcome. As we rebuild active membership, we're seeking leadership for a variety of guild activities including: Class Leads Weekly Flex Raids Normal & Heroic Raid Teams Arena PvP & RBGs Mount / Transmog / Old Content Farming Runs and Anything else fun or quirky you can think of! Guild Quick Facts: Guildmaster: Thornmon / Thornpow / Thornbrow Established 2009 by Thornbrow & Zanaax. Current membership: 400+ Facebook & Twitter Pages Mature outlook (mature but not boring, dramatic, or overly touchy. It's a game after all!) Most current members 25+ years old For more information: message Thornpow, Thornmon, or Thyst in-game on Boulderfist-US or any connected realm. Cheers!Thornpow0 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 553 Feral Druid (guardian os) LF guild Hello there! I have been raiding since Vanilla, cleared through Pandaria content, 50% of the heroic content. I took a few months off when I switched shifts at work. I am looking for a friendly and skilled group of people to progress through heroic content with for Warlords of Draenor. I work 8pm to 4 am EST so I need a guild that does not begin before 5 am.Arianya0 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 <Blue Square> Darkiron-US 10/14H guild looking for 2 ranged dps and 1 exceptional healer for our heroic progression. 570+ only please, trying not to do fresh anymore.Mooimadk1 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 575/570 Ele/Resto shaman 11/14 Exp My guild currently split due to not enough core members, i am 11/14 heroic exp 10 man. Im looking for a guild that is 11/14 or higher. I would like to get the current content down and be able to work on mythics WoD with solid players. Requirements: -25man heroic -prefer to raid weekdays Logs: http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/area%2052/zeretius/ 10 man heroic parses should be up to date Btag: Canadian#1776 or leave a post just looking for options right now, Let's see if people need ele shamans! :)Zeretius43 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 LF a casual friendly guild on Suramar/Draka I am currently in an inactive guild. I have 3 other toons also looking to move (hunter, mage. warlock). Looking for a guild that isn't really hardcore and just likes to have fun and do some raiding, talk sh!t, and do whatever sounds like a good time.Perikus0 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 <Rock Paper Nuke You> 13/14H LFM 10 Man RPNY was formed by leadership wanting to push rankings, while continuing to have fun in the process. We take a serious approach to raiding during progression, farm content is considerably laid back and enjoyable. Content completion in a timely manner is what we pride ourselves on. RPNY has several members who have raided with top end guilds. Our collaborative in-game interaction has allowed us to build a team which learns from its mistakes, takes critique constructively and puts effort in to knowing not only the fight, but its corresponding mechanics (pertaining to dps positioning, cool-down rotations,personal responsibility). We are close to killing Gary and looking for top of the line players, who share the common goals of our guild. RPNY has been raid steady for over three years, providing not just a stable guild but a home to everyone who joins. We have a great group of players that love the game even outside of raiding, arena, transmog runs, challenge mode, etc. You should have non carried heroic experience, 565 ilvl, and a nose to the grindstone attitude when it comes to attendance, punctuality, and efficiency. Our raid times are tues/weds/thurs 9-12 server (EST). We expect you to be online and ready to go 15 mins early. Remember that the rest of the team is depending on you. Vision for the move to Mythic/WoD We always look for the best players out there, ones who will help boost and bring perspective. If you feel you can add something to our team by all means add me and we can talk more. The transition to mythic is approaching, core spots are becoming available. If you would like to try out for a core spot, expect to meet some requirements. 1) 565ish ilvl and pull some numbers (we have mechanics to worry about and not numbers) 2) Knowledge of your class (we can't coach players at this level) You should know what gems, flasks, etc to use by this level of raiding. 3) Attendance!!!!!! This is our core reason for benching players and we need players who can make three nights a week. Real life happens but we are looking for a stable player. 4) Raid Awareness - Able to not stand in stuff, know what to do and not die if something is not called out. 5) Self responsibility - If you die to something own up to it and move on. This is a guild that calls things out and everyone at a point and time will be subject to criticism to improve and move on. Loot is done via Loot Council. This is a non biased "gear goes where it is needed most". Yet reinforced by attendance and attitude. An upgrade to any member of the team is vicariously an upgrade to the entire team. In closing, at this point we are a tight knit group of people looking for like minded individuals that are not afraid to show up prepared. That are willing to watch a video or read a strategy. That can sit down for dinner at the table and be part of that show. Needs - Tank / DPS (Must have logs or do a flex to show your dps) Please add: Playstyle#1116 Puppies#1139 KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A HIGH PRIORITY TO US AND WE WILL RESPOND ASAPPläystyle8 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 [A] <Premeditated> 14/14 H 10man LF DPS 25man Premeditated is an Alliance guild located on the Stormrage server. Guild is 14/14 H 10man, but recently went 25man about a month ago and is 12/14 H. Currently recruiting ranged DPS with at least an ilvl around 570 with legendaries. Some heroic progression is required. Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday from 8-11pm EST. Current loot system is EPGP (does require an addon). Raiders are expected to show up on time ready to raid. Vent is required. If you’re interested you can fill out an app at http://premeditatedguild.com or if you have more questions contact me in game (Veroicone#1375 or whisper me on Sookei), or contact any of the following (Dkdubs, Wermhat, or Leblue).Sookei0 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 [H-Blackrock-US]<Synththesis>Recruiting 1DPS Synthesis 11/14H is seeking one Mature experienced Enhancement Shaman or Ranged DPS. Raid times are Tues/Thu 10pm-1am (PDT) Please be geared 578 ilvl or higher and have similar Heroic experience. If you have solid numbers, will commit to bringing your "A game" to every raid we would love to hear from you! Feel free to contact Bézdomny or Kinkypants in game with any questions.Bézdomny0 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 level 70/85 twink guild horde Hello, Im thinking of creating my own 70/85 twink guild on illidan depending on the feedback I get from this post. Main focus would be 70 pvp and getting everyone BiS, raiding for fun and trying out 85 twinking. The reason why im thinking doing 85 is beczuse it is a bit more active. I have a lvl70 Horde rogue that I am currently gearing but any and all classes are welcome! I have a lot of experience so I can help out smyone new to twinkimg or wow but experienced twinks are much apreciated. There are quite a few ally guilds out there so my goal is to create an active, big, skilled guild to revive 70 twinking. Please give me feedbackmbefore I start working on getting the guild up and running so I dont waste my time.Perched4 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 <Daughts> 2/14 HM LFM for Core Daughts, where you don't have to fill out an application, is recruiting to fill our 10M Rosters. We are a mature guild looking for mature players for hardcore progression, the guild is currently 14/14 Normal 1/14 Heroic Mode and looking proceed through heroics. - Recruiting a lot of players and players who have 100% attendance and the skill to be good in raids will be given a core spot. - All members are hand picked from the best, we want to progress not carry. - Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM Wednesday 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM Schedule a Clean-up after Wednesday if needed. - Requirements: 18+ Years of age. Minimum of 565 Item Level. Raiding Experience. - Daughts was created by me. The guilds intention was to create a successful competitive guild. One where players will work well together with each other. Where it will be made sure everyone knows what they are doing. There will be no players carried in the group. Raid Leader is 11/14 Heroic Experience on main character. - <<< Contact me In-Game Riorie#1661 >>> - Guild also does a little bit of PVP on the side, over 100 members.Torqué1 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 (A/H) Guilds for Gamers with Social Anxiety Social anxiety is the fear of interaction with other people for a variety of reasons. It can occur as a standalone issue or can manifest co-morbidly with, or as the result of, other mental health disorders. <Swords for Everyone> (H) and <Swords for Everyone Else> (A) on Wyrmrest Accord are safe havens for gamers dealing with social anxiety and similar mental health disorders. We want to create an encouraging, supportive environment for our members to allow them to experience all aspects of World of Warcraft. If you’re tired of playing solo or just looking for like-minded people, please visit our website at www.sfeguild.com and apply there (app link on side menu). Make sure to read our guild charter to ensure that we're the fit right for you. We offer a wide variety of activities for our members: -Raiding -Transmog runs and old world raids -Battlegrounds and Arenas -Roleplaying -Biweekly guild meetings -Weekly support meetings -Guild movie night -Diabolo 3 clan -Hearthstone, Minecraft and other games -More! If you have any further questions or issues feel free to contact: (Horde) Dangerjosh, Henryc, Tazi, Einheilar, Mid, Cautauf, Jawni, or Muiyara (Alliance) Joshee, Henrydc, Faerae, Yuyang, Kautoff, Semmira or SaredelsiaHenrydc18 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 Magnificent Seventy Galakrond We are trying to put 2 25 Man raid teams together right now we are recruiting heavily before patch going live. If you are wanting to raid as a guild in a 25 Man group then we are the guild for you. you can check us out at http://m7t.us We are short at least 1 tank and several healers. Team 1 raids on Fri & Sat at 4:45pm server and sometimes on Sunday at noon they are recruiting for 2 healers, 5 dps and 1 Tank to fill this team. Team 2 runs during the week Tuesday & Wednesday at 5:30 pm server and they are recruiting for 1 tank, and 6 rdps to fill this team. We are also looking to fill raid leader positions as well. If you are interested in joining whisper any member of the guild or myself.Elbines1 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 Warlock LF home for wod and weekend raid SoO Bascily the title says it all....LF a home for wod still and to progress further in soo with my warlock my spriest is 11/14H atm and raids during the week etc. LF something sat n sun but also considering other days just let me know hit me up for questions pegasus#1496Darkless4 Jul 6, 2014