Guild Recruitment

2h [A] Guild Looking for Lifers - All Welcome Guild : <Miscalculation> Sever: Kel-Thuzad This is a guild for everyone vets and new players please take the time to read through. About us: We are a guild made up primarily of about 10 people who enjoy wow extensively. Most of us have had an open active account since vanilla! We play other games together as well and are really looking forward to playing classic again! All of us are older and have jobs / kids / things to do etc and really try to play games as much as possible. What I am looking for: I am looking for players to build a community with a place where you can log on and enjoy more than just 2 raids a week. While it would be awesome if you can raid it will not be required ( unless you make the commitment ) - Please be 21+ - Be able to take jokes have fun - Have discord (friends welcome) Raid times & Progression are as follows: Sunday & Wednesday: 9:30pm EST - 12am EST Current Progression: 9/9H Tomb **While we are perfectly happy doing just heroic right now we are not opposed to doing mythics if we get the numbers as all of us have had previous mythic raiding experience. No class restrictions at the moment. Tell me what you want to play we can try to fit you in. if you have several classes to offer even better. Any more questions please message me c0nker#1669. I try to be on mobile now all the time as well so hit me up anytime.Kelso29 2h
2h 939 7/9 M exp LF Tues-Thursday raid team Hello my name is Jacob ( aka Fireshocks in game) I can only raid Tuesday-Thursday 830pm pst tell when ever your raid ends cannot raid before. My logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/fireshocks Just looking to push progression fast and get !@#$ done can transfer horde if i need too. Add my Btag Fire#1218 Yes my logs are bad in 7.3 because everyone is doing parse runs and its impossible to parse as a healer right now.Fireshocks1 2h
2h [A] 930 HPRIEST LF RAIDING GUILD 4/9m EXP. new return as of last 2 weeks looking for a raiding guild. Btag chow#1414 for more infoLessers2 2h
2h 927 Guardian Druid LF M+ dungeon guild 1. Times available & time zone: For the most part i am available all the time. i live in central time zone. i can be available whenever but i always enjoy doing dinner with family which usually binds me up from about 5 pm to 7:30 pm sometimes earlier and rarely later. 2. Server preference: I dont really have a preference on the server. I play on a PVE server and that's all i really know. 3. Faction preference: Horde only 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I am wanting to be semi hardcore but at the same time still have fun and enjoy the game. i know things can be frustrating and i get that but i still want to have fun and progress. 5. Current progression/experience: I used to be huge on raiding back in lich king then kinda stopped hardcore raiding in cata and stopped playing in mists. i found my way back to azeroth about a month and a half ago and got leveled up and gear decently. i have done all LFR which isnt much at all and the highest key i have done is M+9 6. Recent logs (if available): N/A 7. Contact info: I would prefer to be contacted on battletag which is "usmccasey02#1961" 8. Anything else: I have discord. i would PREFER to be around people who are more mature and not young children.Youfatsuka1 2h
2h [H] 9/9M - 940 HPriest LFG Required Times: 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM MST 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST 3-4 Nights Preferred, but not required. I sadly do not wish to be alliance. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. Required Progression: 9/9 Mythic Server Preference: None ... ... If you have any additional questions please ask here. Please post your battle-tag so I will be able to get in contact with you. Thank you for your time. :)Liloya16 2h
2h 8/9M Fri + Sat LF RESTO SHAM<3 <Pirates> (9/9M) is looking for a resto shammy healer for our 8/9M weekend raid team to go into antorus with. We have a non-toxic environment and treat everyone with respect. The weekend team raids fri and sat 8pm-12est and we are ally side on Stormrage. We are just looking for a resto shammy atm however other healers may be applicable if we take a look at you. Hit me up on my btag so we can talk: Letmesmash#11395 Or apply on our website: http://www.worstguild.com/Daddybeard0 2h
2h >>> MYTHIC RAIDERS WANTED <<< Drow-Dalaran; an Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily. Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content. Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community. Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST (When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs) Loot: Loot Council DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers. We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities) 1 ) Elemental Shaman 2 ) Disc Priest 3 ) Affliction Warlock 4 ) Havoc Demon Hunter 5 ) Shadow Priest 6 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage 7 ) Holy Paladin OR Mistweaver Monk 8 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter 9 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK 10 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions. Kerrek - Lead Officer Harrison1992#1126 Gjest - Guild Master Ragnorrakk#1753 Cynthdruid- Raid Lead BrianWOW#1275Kerrek57 2h
2h [H] Regency - 8/9M [Mal'Ganis] <REGENCY> Horde, Mal’Ganis Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed. We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth. Progression 8/9M Tomb of Sargeras 10/10M Nighthold 3/3M Trial of Valor 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Recruitment Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+. Please visit our discord for all recruitment inquiries: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Raid Teams Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 3/9M Raid Time: 7pm to 10pm CST Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 4/9M Raid Time: 9pm to 12am CST Raid Days: Monday, Tuesday After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team Progression: 6/9M Raid Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 5/9M Raid Times: 9pm to 12am CST Raid Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday Remnant – Heroic/Casual Mythic Raid Team Progression: 9/9 H and 3/9 M Raid Times: 7pm to 10pm CST Raid Days: Saturday, Sunday Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team Progression: 8/9M Raid Times: 7pm to 10pm CST Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Contact Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574) Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)Izzybells18 2h
2h 3/9M 7yr guild LFM for raiding/m+ ... Looking for a serious raiding team that truly values your happiness? We may be the home for you! ▬▬▬ About Us TM is a PvE-oriented guild with a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere and a friendly, mature community. Prior to WoD, we've focused primarily on 10m raiding & fielded multiple teams for years. We are now oriented towards Mythic (20m) raiding. Off-night activities include: dungeons/M+, BGs, achv/mog/pet runs, Vent drinking games, LFR, & more. We also play together outside of WoW - D3 (ask about our clan), Steam, betas, Hearthstone, Overwatch, mobile games, etc - and offer social events like our yearly Secret Santa (in-game & IRL) and a guild fantasy football league! We have been an active guild on the server for 7 years under the same caring, experienced leadership. Although we push to finish the latest content & appreciate server competition, we feel having a good time with each other is of utmost importance. As laid-back adults with busy schedules during the day, we look forward to both pleasant and efficient groups. ▬▬▬ Schedule ... Please note that for core spots we expect high attendance on all 3 main nights and ask our raiders to be logged in at least 10 min before. *We occasionally clear Normals on Fridays at the same time while there's still a need for it, which is subject to change in the future.. ▬▬▬ Recruitment Criteria As a well-established, tight-knit community, we're recruiting for long-term core spots. That said, we welcome casuals & part-time raiders (ie rotating work schedules) too. The ideal recruit: 18+ required, 21+ preferred Respectful, friendly, & mature Continuously works on improving gear & performance Able to give advance notice of availability Understands his/her class well & keeps up with changes If a hybrid class, maintains a DPS set & is comfortable using it when needed Shares our goal of enjoyable progression Comfortable with constructive criticism/feedback Please note that for immediate Mythic raid positions we would prefer Mythic (or pre-6.0 Heroic) experienced players. Normal/Heroic spots are open for those less experienced and/or more casual. ♦Recruitment for Legion is open to ALL classes!♦ However, we are most interested in the following: Mythic Team rDPS: hunter / balance > others HEALS: monk / priest > others mDPS: DK / DH / warrior > feral / enhance TANK: war / pal > DK Updated 11/13. We encourage you to apply regardless of current class needs. Skill and personality are more important to us than what color your name is in chat. If we're a good fit, we'll make it work! ▬▬▬ Contact Info & Where To Apply Officers: Critolis, Ripndip, Slagrazor For more details or to apply, visit us at http://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment For any questions, feel free to whisper any of us listed above or /who and ask for an officer. Battletag info available upon request. For quicker responses outside of WoW, please send PMs on our website or e-mails to metalocaguild@gmail.com. Replies here will be checked regularly as well. If you prefer to leave us your btag privately, click on Contact Us on our website and leave us your info there. Alternatively, we could have an officer be available to chat live via Enjin or Google Hangouts. Our GM's Discord info is Crit#2960. Disclaimer TM has been a successful guild for years because we're friends as well as teammates. If you're not willing to take both the ups and downs together (including the wipe-a-thons of new bosses) or if you are only here for the professor plums and not the camaraderie, please don't waste your time or ours. We're in it for the long run, and you should be too! ...Ripndip403 2h
2h Late Night weekend guild Recruiting! <Trial and Error> Is recruiting for late night raiding! TnE is a new guild on the alliance side of the Sargeras server. This group is a bunch of friends who couldn't make normal times so we decided to start a raid group to Push Heroics as fast as possible and Mythics in Antorus and Much farther in BFA. Our raid times are Fri/Sat 12-3 PST. The Officers of the guild have a long history of Mythic/Heroic raiding some since Vanilla. We currently need Majority classes and specs with exceptional raiding skills to get our group going! If you'd like to contact an officer about joining our group you can contact Tinyoni#1222 (Baneberry) or Huncrow#1313 (Thugfu). Current Requirements Tanks - None Dps Melee - All Melee applicants will be reviewed Ranged- All Ranged applicants will be reviewed Healers- All Healer applicants will be reviewedThugfu8 2h
2h 7/9M Team LFM Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra is LFM! (7/9M ToS) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST + Tuesday Farm Day Current High Interest in: DPS and DPS/hybrids Our current roster allows for flexibility regarding spec, the only thing we're specifically seeking currently is a ret paladin preferably with one viable offspec (either). Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com! Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :) Last Edited: 11/18/17Feyranna36 2h
2h [A] 9/9M Team LF Tank & DPS Sellswords, a 9/9M team in the guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore is recruiting DPS for ToS and beyond. We raid MWTh 8-1130 pacific time (less on farm .) The team is nearly 3 years old and clears mythic content on a light raid schedule of 10.5 hours a week and we have a lot of fun doing it. Our first tier in BRF we went 7/10M and have been cutting edge every tier since. Our current recruitment needs: Tank - We’re looking for an experienced tank to join us for a core position on the team. Your talent as a player and experience as a tank is more important than your spec, although we are biased towards bear/dk/pally for this recruitment. DPS - we have a couple of spots. LF hunter, mage, Come help us kill all the things. If you are exceptional, don't be shy. Lets talk. btag - hantevirus#1921 A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US: Sellswords is one of several mythic teams in the guild Eternal Kingdom. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active diverse community. We have a great team culture based on mutual respect and FUN and are looking for more raiders to come play. Sellswords is a relaxed, yet focused raiding environment. ABOUT YOU You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic and mythic raiding. You should have recent mythic experience. No rageaholics Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com . For additional questions, please add me to battletag. - Hantevirus hantevirus#1921Hantevirus134 2h
2h Late Night Raid LFM 9/9H <Virtually Impossible> is an established guild which we have built to fit what we wanted out of guild; we wanted a home. One that is adult, social, full of active members, with plenty of events to do and plenty of guild mates to do them with. We pride ourselves on community and that aspect has given us great success. Now we are proud to say that we have achieved that goal! What we looking for: Active, community driven, social type folks. Friendly, talkative, and good-humored. Sassyness is a plus! As we are an adult oriented environment, we are looking for people who aren't offended easily. ;) TLDR: Fun, laid back, social folks! Need to know for Raiders: Casual/Hardcore raid environment. Raid Days/Times are Tues and Wed from 12-3am server time(Eastern). Progression is 10/10H NH, 9/9N ToS and 9/9H ToS. Required 3rd party items - Discord and RC Loot Council. Raid needs are any Non-Plate DPS classes. We are full on tanks and heals, sorry! What you will get from the officers: Each of us has been playing and raiding since Vanilla. Combined we have over two decades of leadership experience, including GM, Officer and Raid Leader work. We will work with you as a team to make this guild into something we can all be proud of. What you will get from Virtually Impossible: A home <3 If interested please reach out to me @ Aradne#11285 :) Thanks for reading and see you all in-game!Aradne99 2h
2h [A] Stormstout Descent (Stormrage-US) [A] Stormstout Descent (Stormrage-US) About Us Stormstout Descent is a newly formed guild starting to form a core raiding team. We are casual and laid back and wouldn't mind if you had a few brews to go with your boss kills! Raid lead is experienced 5/9M. We would like everyone geared and ready to begin the raid for Antorus on 11/28. We also run mythic+ keys to help people gear up and get prepared, Come join us! Schedule Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11:30PM EST. We expect everyone to be 15 minutes early and prepared to raid. Recruiting We are currently seeking the following classes and specs. * Druid - Balance, Feral, Resto * Preist - Shadow * Monk - Mistweaver * Warlock - All specs * Paladin - Holy * Demon Hunter - Havoc * Hunter - Marksman * Mage - Fire, Arcane * Shaman - Elemental, Enhancement * Warrior - Fury, Arms Current Roster Blood DK Bear Druid Holy Preist Resto Druid Ret Paladin Unholy DK Frost Mage BM Hunter Subtlety Rogue Windwalker Monk Warlock Requirements * 900 min iLvl * Come to raid fully prepared with Flasks, Pots, and Food. (We are currently scoping out our options for feasts and cauldrons but you are still expected to bring your own!) * Discord * RC Loot Council * Positive attitude * Fully enchanted and gemmed Contact Arthas#11358 (Eonari) Vibrantgirl#1865 (Asperlind)Asperlind8 2h
2h [A] Onslaught Team <Eternal Kingdom> 8/9M LFM Eternal Kingdom Team Onslaught US Proudmoore Alliance Legion Goal: Cutting Edge Mythic Content clearing team Needs • Holy Paladin • Rogue • BM Hunter • All other applicants with exceptional logs are welcome to apply! Times CURRENT SCHEDULE • Tuesday: 5-8pm PST (Main Raid) • Wednesday: 5-8pm PST (Main Raid) • Thursday: 5-8pm PST (Main Raid) • Monday: 5-8pm (Optional Night) Loot We use RC loot council & a loot council based on team leadership positions Contact • BTag JDigital#1221 (Discord Nyesia#2641) Eternal Kingdom Highlights • Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm, Alliance side. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a videogame we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. We continue to grow and attract those of a similar mindset, basing our community around a commitment to something we call the three pillars. Want to see what we are about visit: www.eternal-kingdom.com • Active social guild with tons of guild events planned every week. We currently host 10 Mythic teams all ranging in difficulty from semi hardcore to casual. • Onslaught Team runs 3 nights 9hrs a week. We have a optional run on monday to reclear lower level content for TF/WF upgrades.Nyésia6 2h
2h 6/9M Exp tank LF 2-3 night guild Horde Only Hi, I'm looking for a guild to tank antorus with just recently made the main swap to the dh and really enjoy tanking in general (Was the offtank in old guild in case a tank didn't show I'd tank) I have 75 AP in tank spec 941ilvl-945, and 66 AP in OS. LF Weekdays after 9pm EST and weekend anytime after 7pm EST would be fine. Very laid back individual who enjoys fun but at times where its appropriate, AKA not during progression I also enjoy running M+s and doing just about any content in WoW. My raiding exp has dated back since BC only starting out, became a little more serious when Cata came out and had more time to play and have been knocking down bosses ever since. Definitely looking for an adult guild 18+ as I myself am 25 yrs old and try to treat people with respect and enjoy having the same received. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/shaunjjp <--- Toons logs b4 server xfer. My dmg in M isn't as high as it could've been just because they (my guilds leaders) wanted to see how much less dmg I could take vs the other tanks I was tanking with so just went full wall mode. https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Shaunpj <--- Toons Raider.io Thank you for you time hmu on here or add my Btag shaunpj#1330.Shaunpj0 2h
2h Kismet Team <Eternal Kingdom>9/9H; LF DPS About Kismet team: The Kismet team of the Eternal Kingdom Community, Alliance - Proudmoore (US), is the newest heroic team offering an unique raiding opportunity. K team will maintain a roster of 10-15 players that only want to raid at the heroic level. The rest of the team will be made of players wishing to move up in raiding difficulty to a mythic team within Eternal Kingdom. So instead of pugging with unknown people come join the Kismet team with the opportunity to move up in your raiding career. We raid Saturday at 6-9pm pst. About Eternal Kingdom: Eternal Kingdom offers a multi-guild community formed in 2013 with the goal of making the world a better place. We create this atmosphere by committing to the three pillars on which our guild is founded. Read about them here: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/ If our raid time does not meet your needs, EK offers many opportunities for raiding that you can review here: http://bit.ly/KGTeams .Come check out our wide variety of raiding opportunities with a large, active, and diverse community. Beyond raiding, we offer legacy runs, charity events, and just a large amount of people to talk to or do stuff with. We have a great guild culture based on mutual respect, fun, and we are always looking for more raiders to come slay internet dragons with us. Rage-holics need not apply. About you: You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions, and have previous experience in normal and/or heroic raiding. Your legendary weapon should reflect time spent gathering the necessary resources to upgrade it for your main spec as well as time spent in dungeons to gear up. In addition, you are expected to come to raid ready to progress with all necessary consumables. Come check out the guild and my team at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/. For additional questions, please feel free to contact me. - Fphil FarmerFphil#1395Fphil18 2h
2h ➤ [A] IMPERIUM Team W/F 6:30-9:30 PDT 5/9M Are you a good player who just doesn’t want to do the 4-5 day a week thing anymore? Are you looking to do mythic raiding without the crazy pressure of split runs or multiple alts being a necessity but want to still progress? Check out the IMPERIUM TEAM which is a wonderfully fun team in the Eternal Kingdom family on US Proudmoore. https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/ Recruitment Needs ... About Imperium ... Who is Eternal Kingdom? https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/ ... What Do We Want To See In You? ... If any of this sounds good to you, feel free to write any of the team officers in game at: Team Lead: Xennyatta - Zenyatta#1775 Team Ambassador: Leayha - Leayha#1419 Melee DPS Officer: Mystôgän - Shadowiz128#1805 Ranged DPS Officer: Redfrak - Red#11678 Raid Leader: Raethar - Dellenn#1563Xennyatta35 2h
2h Adult gamer LF guild! STORMRAGE SERVER! Hi there, I'm an extremely dedicated adult gamer (45 yrs old) looking for a home. Just looking for good interactive people to play this amazing game with. Here's what you will get... - Dedicated player (have 3500+ hours in Diablo 3) - Affliction Warlock - 929 (My main) - Probably gonna laugh a lot! - BM Hunter - 922 - I'm willing to help anyone out...just ask! - Fury Warrior - 916 - I'm online EVERYDAY!!!! (seriously...once again...don't judge) - Frost Mage - 911 - Ele Shaman/Feral Druid/Havoc DH all at 110...just needing to gear. Here's what I ask... - Be social - Let's have fun running M+'s and RaidingMurlus0 2h
2h Dreadnought of <EK> Weekend Team LFM 5/9M Team Dreadnought of <Eternal Kingdom> is recruiting. We raid Fri/Sat from 6:30pm to 10pm PST and we’re currently 5/9 Mythic ToS. About Us: Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild. The guild currently supports 14 raid teams, and has many weekly activities for guild members. Dreadnought is a Mythic raiding team with a goal of completing all tiers on Mythic difficulty in a two day per week raid schedule. This requires competent, mature raiders with extensive raid experience and a willingness to learn and constantly improve. Team Dreadnought is currently looking for capable players with an emphasis on the following classes: Holy Paladin Boomkin Shaman (any spec) Rogue Hunter (BM or MM) Demon Hunter Warlock About You: We’re looking for responsible, drama-free, mature people with prior experience in Heroic and Mythic raiding. You should be willing to improve your performance in any way possible, such as checking your logs and asking for help if needed or spending time with your teammates running keys. We prioritize mechanics over parses and are looking for like-minded players. Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com. For additional questions, please message us on btag. Looking forward to hearing from you! Ravènsky – Recruiting Officer & Ranged DPS Lead Bnet: Ravenskye#1376 Xanari - Admin Bnet: Mishi#1354 Discord: Xanari#4732Xanari25 2h
2h [A] Ascension <Eternal Kingdom> - Proudmoore Application information at http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=4925 Team Ascension (5/9M) is a Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus. Class Needs: Mage Marksman or Beastmaster Hunter Rogue Elemental Shaman Raid Schedule: Monday & Thursday 5-8 PM About our Team Most of us are 40 hour per week working adults or full time college students. We raid light due to our real life schedules, but with folks willing to be diligent and efficient during our six hours per week. Working with Eternal Kingdom's core values, we have tailored our team to create an environment that is enjoyable, relaxed, and hard working. We will never raid past 8:00PM, as we respect your time and real life commitments. About our Community Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 12 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.Flitt53 2h
2h <Storm> 9/9M US 1st Alliance 2-Day Storm-sr.us Storm is a Cutting Edge 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild founded in June-2016. While maintaining a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We're hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there. Current Progression 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 10/10 Mythic Nighthold 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Raid Times Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only) 8:00 - 11:30PM EST Tuesday (Optional Heroic Clears) We raid the Tuesday new Mythic content launches with extended hours. Our Goals Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content Emerald Nightmare - Obtain a US 600+ Kill - COMPLETEDMythic Xavius US-306 (US-30th for 2-Day Guilds) The Nighthold - Obtain a US 400+ Kill - COMPLETEDMythic Gul'dan US-162 (US-9th for 2-Day Guilds) Tomb of Sargeras - Obtain a US 200+ Kill - COMPLETEDMythic Kil'jaedan US-145 (US-10th for 2-Day Guilds #1 Alliance) These goals were set prior to Legion release Recruitment Needs The list below is only a general need of classes. If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class. Recruiting all classes in preparation for Antorus with particular need for below: Hunter - BM/MM Paladin - Holy Rogue Expectations of Raiders Previous Mythic raiding experience The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting The ability to play all roles for your class effectively Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players. Check guild website daily Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables an[ul]d having knowledge of fights we are working on. Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes. Active outside of raid times. Other Information Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster. Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole. We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally of Storm. Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances. We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information.Guild website is located at Storm-sr.us Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord. Cojo (GM/RL) Btag: Aalistor#1455 Discord: Cojo#3001 Easier to talk during the day via discord Rahzra (Healing Officer) Btag: Lokilok#1587 Discord: Rahzra#8952 Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/SA5WsZsKhojo92 2h
2h [A] <No Moral Compass> Recruiting for Antorus We are looking for a few more people to fill out our raid group. We are a heroic focuses guild. Our goal for each raid tier is to get AOTC and so far we have easily done that. We are a casual group, so the raid atmosphere is generally relaxed and fun. Server :Lightbringer Our raid days are time are: Wed 5-8 pst Thurs 5-8 pst. We are currently looking for a healer and melee dps add wakahiru#1986 on battle.net if you are interested.Zufu12 2h
2h <L&A> - Proudmoore-US [A] 7/9M Recuiting! <Liberty and Allegiance> - Proudmoore-US [A] 7/9M Recuiting! Weekday Team: Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST Progression: 6/9M ToS Current Needs: Healer: MW / R Shaman / H Priest / R Druid DPS: Any Ranged Any Melee Weekend Team: Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST Progression: 7/9M ToS Current Needs: DPS: High need for a Rogue Medium need for Ranged DPS *Will consider any exceptional applicants* What we expect from you: We ask that you come to raid prepared to kill the boss! -Watch videos and guides for the boss we are working on -Have all necessary raid addons and weak auras up to date -Be properly gemmed and enchanted. -Have your consumables ready (potions,health pots, stat food, runes etc.) -Maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. -Have a positive attitude! What you can expect from us: Leadership will follow above guidelines and also: -We provide cauldrons, feasts, and repairs for raiders. -We are available with honest feedback about performance or any other issues. Be open and honest and fair with us and we will treat you the same way. -We use loot council to fairly distribute gear in what we feel is best for the team. More information at and apply at: http://la-gaming.enjin.com/home Contact us - Add both and PST both for that team: *Weekday Team* -Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord) -LuckyOwl#1175 (@Lillynna Cat#5816 Discord) *Weekend Team* -Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord) -Gris#1272 (@Gris#9036 Discord)Grisanthr11 2h
3h [H] <Aesthetic> 8/9M LF DPS/HPal <Aesthetic> is a newly formed guild on Area 52, but only in terms of our name and server. We recently transferred off of Proudmoore at 8/9M under the name Champion with Kil'jaeden pulls as low as 3%. We decided, collectively, that faction changing to horde was the bigger better play; and here we are. Our goals are simple; achieve the best possible rank we can within our allotted hours and while maintaining a healthy, energetic and fun environment for every raider and player. Our primary goal for Antorus will be to curate a stable, highly dedicated team to reestablish ourselves in the US top 50 rankings. Be sure you have your priorities in line before committing to our guild. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-12am PST We follow a very strict 12 hour raiding schedule No split runs/alts required for Antorus Current Recruitment Needs: (High priority in bold, however, all exceptional applicants encouraged to apply.) DPS Hunter Spriest Demon HunterHealers Holy Paladin--------------------------- If you would like to apply, please visit: https://goo.gl/forms/fp1zBYHbc16OpaDs2 If you have any questions at all or are interested in joining, please contact me at Teal#11604Tèal97 3h
3h [A]Eternal Kingdom-Proudmoore(US) LFM Guild: Eternal Kingdom (Proudmoore - US) Faction: Alliance Raid teams/times: 10 Mythic teams, 5 Heroic teams *See <http://bit.ly/EKTeams> for all team days/times Cleared: EN 7/7M, ToV 3/3M, NH 10/10M, ToS 8/9M (*furthest progressed team) Contact: Majestas - Recruitment Coordinator (Discord: Majestas#8079) Khaeli - Asst. Recruitment Coordinator (Discord: Khaeli#9460) *We will direct you to the appropriate recruiter for each team you may be interested in. Website: <https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/> Wowprogress: <https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Eternal+Kingdom> Needs: *Please see website sidebar widgets for each team’s need. Merging: If your guild is too small to do anything anymore and would like to be consider for a guild merger with Eternal Kingdom please contact Zate (Discord: zate#1592). About Us: Eternal Kingdom formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE! Since our formation we have focused on three things: Progression, Professionalism, and Collaboration. We have built a one of a kind community that continues to grow and flourish. If you are looking for serious progression or just want to be in an active community where something is always going on we have something that will suit just about everyone. We do all this while maintaining a positive and constructive atmosphere. Come join us and find out what so many others already have - Eternal Kingdom is a different kind of gaming experience. See some of people behind the characters in Eternal Kingdom in our Guild Introduction video: <https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/>Majestas11 3h
3h <The Angrydome> Need Ranged DPS for Antorus! Have you ever stopped to ask yourself, "I have a dome, and I am angry, but why does my guild name not reflect this pure, white hot rage of baldness!?" If you have then look no further. (Also Futurama, because yay.) <The Angrydome> - Stormrage: We're currently seeking to nab a few more good DPS for our roster just to round out the numbers. Surprisingly we have little of the following: If you're ranged we love you. If you're one of these classes you get to be super special! Doesn't that sound like a blast? Not only that but you'd be progressing with us as we're heading into Mythic ToS, and hopefully Antorus as well. Even if you aren't any of the above we're STILL looking for good DPS, tanks and healers. How awesome is that?! Wow, I can't believe it. It's almost like one of those infomercials with a deal too good to pass up. Guild Info: We’re semi-hardcore or casual-hardcore. WTF is that crap!? Well basically it means that we have a more casual/relaxed attitude but we expect progression to be efficient and hardcore-ish. So we only raid two nights a week (total of 6 hours per week) but pride ourselves in progressing through current content at a reasonable clip. We don’t yell and scream at people, we understand that real life comes first, but we also try to be respectful of everyone’s time (starting on time, being prepared, minimal time in-raid wasting time) The guild has been around for a long time and is made up of a core of people who know each other IRL and have been together for years. Do you hate drama? Do you love being a doofus and having fun? Do you enjoy doing your best and working with easygoing people? <The Angrydome> might be the guild for you. Raid Nights: Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-Midnight EST or 6pm-9pm PST Progress: 9/9H ToS 3/9M ToS Loot: We use EPGP to distribute and track loot during raids to avoid the drama and hassle of loot councils. Let's talk. LittleBits#11212 Brewstout#1639Areithand72 3h
3h 6/9 Healer LF M Guild Currently with a fantastic guild and people but my work schedule drastically changed. I main a resto-druid, but I also have all other healer classes. Mistweaver and Holy Pally are my two next geared. Looking for options for Mythic Raiding: willing to go Thanks for all the replies so far! Need to note that the times are hard times, my shift for work is 10 pm to 6.30 am cst with tue off for sure mon or wed (tba) off so any raid times would have to be at least starting thirty mins after or end a hour before. I've been on a break for a month during my new job training, but here is a link to my logs: Most recent: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/shuhalo/applemair Older: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/applemair btag is apples#1426Applemair17 3h
3h [A] <Legion> LF Raiders for Antorus! Legion is now recruiting! We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Sargeras-US formerly on Emerald Dream-US and moved servers for a better recruiting opportunity during WoD. Legion was formed in 2007 and has been raiding ever since. Progression: 5/9M ToS (currently) 8/10M NH 2/3M ToV 7/7M EN Server: Sargeras-US Raid Times:(invites start at 8:30-8:45pm EST) Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST (Will usually not raid later than 12:00am EST, unless something is close to dying) Recruitment Needs: Ranged: OPEN Melee: OPEN (Except Ret Paladin) Tanks: OPEN Heals: OPEN Required Addons: Angry Assignments Bigwigs or DBM EPGP Lootmaster WeakAuras2 (semi-required) What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Contact: If you're interested, you can contact our GM Tunac (Tunac#1913), Xone (xonelith#1848) or myself (Skuddlebuns#1989) Website: legion-ed.guildlaunch.comSkuddles127 3h
3h 8/9M, Open Competition, Paid Xfer Greetings! <The Resurgence> is a 3 day raiding guild located on Hellscream Alliance that is currently recruiting to bolster our ranks! Recruitment: We are looking for committed players to fine tune our mythic raid roster as we prepare for Antorus. We are looking for players that go above and beyond the normal raider and exemplify pride in both their character's performance and development. We want to down content quickly and efficiently so we expect our raiders to show up prepared with flasks, food, potions, and an understanding of the boss fight(s). We provide a relaxed raiding atmosphere where we can joke around and have fun, yet we expect our raiders to focus up and execute when the time calls for it. If this sounds like how you prepare yourself for success, we will be a great fit for you! About Us: Many of us have been gaming together for years, coming to WoW from Dark Age of Camelot back in 2004. Some of our core members have been together for 5, 10, and even 15 years in some cases, with lots of new folks finding a home that they enjoy while making many new friendships. We enjoy playing a wide variety of games with each other and hanging out in discord when not playing WoW. We are more of an adult crowd with an average age of around 30. We're here for the long haul and to take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer, while having fun doing it! Progression: 10/10 M NH (Cutting Edge) 8/9 M ToS Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST. Attendence is expected and required to maintain progress. We understand things may come up, however there is a group of people counting on you to show up. Priority roster spots go to those who perform consistantly at the highest level. One of these main raid days will consist of a main Heroic clear. Off Nights: Off nights consist of Mythic + runs, Heroic/Normal raids etc. We also play a wide variety of other games such as Overwatch, Destiny 2, PUBG, DAoC and more. We do our best to stay active throughout the week so people do not need to resort to constantly using the LFG finder. HIGH NEED: DPS: Any DPS that performs at a high level. Heals: Full, but will consider exceptional recruits. Tanks: Full, but will consider exceptional recruits. We're always willing to look at exceptional players even if your class/role isn't listed above. Contact: If interested in joining, best way to contact me is through my btag Drizz#1227. Hope to hear from you soon!Drizztía71 3h
3h [A] <Empty Threat>8/9M Tu/Th LF More Looking for solid DPS for Antorus! Empty Threat - Alliance - US Stormrage We are a serious raiding guild on a casual schedule. We only raid 2 nights a week! Our core and leadership is formed from previous Mythic raiders wishing to push further into Mythic content through Legion and the many tiers to come! When do we raid? Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm CST Optional Sunday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm CST for alt/main Heroic clear Our current tier progression in Legion: 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Mythic Trials of Valor 8/10 Mythic Nighthold 9/9 Heroic ToS 8/9 Mythic ToS [Stability] Our core team of veteran raiders and officers have been pushing mythic content since MoP days. We have since formed under the name <Empty Threat> on Stormrage in February 2017 to build a strong Mythic 20+man roster with competitive progression on a casual 2 night schedule. [Attendance] We do a 2 week trialing period. During that time there is a 100% attendance policy. Obviously we understand emergencies, life happens. Once you have obtained a core spot, we require you to be at 80% of raids over a 2 month period. [Raiding] Nerd rage does not have a place in our raid. Mistakes are identified, addressed, and we move forward. With only raiding 2 nights a week, we have to use our time efficiently. We don't tolerate random chit chat during pulls, or any other sort of distractions. We ask that raiders be on 10-15 minutes before raid time, so we can start trash and be ready to pull a boss right at raid time. With the help of materials being donated, we provide food and flasks. We ask that you come with your own potions, runes, etc. We want you to know your class and how to play it properly, and we want you to come to progression fights with knowledge of the encounters. [Loot] We use loot council to distribute raid loot. We base it off of attendance, performance, and how big of an upgrade. The addon we use for this is called RC Loot Council and all raiders are required to have it. [Outside of Raiding] Many of our players play together outside of raiding, and also play other games! League of Legends, Overwatch, etc. We also do Mythic+'s together and a tiny bit of PvP. We are a fun and friendly group and easy to fit into. Our age range is mostly high 20's+, with some females in the mix. [Recruiting] Tanks: -- DPS: Looking for a strong DPS with a good healing offspec! Looking for ALL exceptional DPS classes. Healers: -- If you're interested or have questions or anything, please visit our website to find out more information about us and put in an application. https://www.etraiding.com/ Also, please add an officer if you would like to chat! Pohki#1586 Healzplshalp#1443 Alagaesia#1966Poeki29 3h
3h [A]<Twisted Memory> 2 Night 7/9M LF DPS Welcome! <Twisted Memory> is an alliance guild on Sargeras. Our main focus is to quickly clear content on a casual schedule: Wednesdays from 9:00 – 12:00 pm EST Sundays from 8:00 – 11:00 pm EST. In strong need of Ranged DPS but could use any class/spec. Guild members will be provided with food, pots and repairs. The leadership of Twisted Memory has extensive knowledge of both guild and raid leading in hardcore and semi-hardcore environments. We will be prepared with strats for each fight and ask that members show up on time and ready to raid. We are currently recruiting for all raid slots, the only hurdle is to add my battletag below and set up an interview with an Officer! Please feel free to add me: bnet: Inevitable#11934 discord: inevitable#1851 if you have any questions.Twistedmemer28 3h
3h [H] <The Sauce> •Do you like the social aspect of WoW? •Do you enjoy fantasy sports? •Want to help define a new guild - built on community, fun and teamwork? Look no further... <The Sauce> On Mal'ganis Not only do we have a pretty cool name and Tabard, but all members get daily bank repairs and access to bank tabs (which are being stocked daily). The higher your rank, the more in repairs & withdrawals you can get! The focus will be building a community of casual/semi-serious players, who on one hand would like to clear end game content or compete in PVP, and on the other hand just want to hang out, talk, and find others to group with while debating if they should start Jay Cutler this week (Don't do it!). We even have an active Discord channel where you can watch NFL games together, group up and PVP, anything you want! If this sounds up your alley, respond on this thread and/or shoot me a request at Stro#1662 Cheers! DocDrmollsworth2 3h
3h Perdition 6/9M Recruiting for Antorus! Perdition, on US-Hyjal, is currently recruiting the following for Team A: High Need: Mw Monk Resto Shaman Resto Druid Holy Priest Demon Hunter Warrior Rogue Death Knight Ww Monk S-Priest Hunter Balance Druid The ideal applicant will be Heroic / Mythic ready, but a good attitude and ability to handle mechanics holds more value than a higher ilvl. In addition we has always maintained a veteran player base and skilled raider attitude. We are a PvE progression oriented guild. Consistency, even-temperament, drama free and dedication are paramount. We raid three times a week and our raid times are as follows: Tues/Wend/Thus: 11:00PM EST to 2:00AM EST / 8:00PM PST to 11:00 PST You will be expected to make the majority of raids. Should you find yourself unable to attend a raid, you will be expected to notify someone so that we can find a replacement for the night. We understand that life happens and do our best to accommodate. As a progression guild we expect our members to come prepared with raiding mats and research for the fight; however, the guild does its best to provide flasks, potions, food, runes, enchants and hand holding strategies for all raiders. We don't use a website, everything is posted on discord for us. If you're interested in applying or have any other questions contact: Okori#1968 (Raid Leader / Recruitment Officer), or Slice#1994 (GM ) . Applying consists of showing us some logs, and chatting in discord and or over BNET.Jyñ8 3h
3h <Stormforged> on Sargeras is LFM for Antorus! <Stormforged> is a mythic raiding guild on Sargeras with an experienced core looking for dedicated raiders who are skilled at their role and are looking to complete the highest level of content. Progresson: 5/9M ToS. (Formed from ground up mid-tier) Raid Times: come prepared and ready for invite 15 min prior. Tuesday: 8:00pm-11:00pm CST Wednesday: 8:00pm-11:00pm CST Thursday: 8:00pm-11:00pm CST (Not raiding the week before Antorus, 11/21) Recruitment: Tanks: 1 off tank Healer: Priest or Druid with DPS Offspec Ranged: Warlock, SPriest, Boomie, Shaman Melee: Rogue, Druid We are still interested in any class not listed if exceptional. We take the best 20 raiders available and value attendance greatly. Expectations: We expect each raider to know how to fully play their class at a high level and to be able to properly communicate when necessary. If an attendance issue arises all we ask is that it be communicated ahead of time. We expect good attendance but understand RL happens. Add Ons: RC Lootcouncil DBM or BigWigs Angry Assignments Weakauras 2 Discord for voice Contact: If interested you can contact Flawps at Flops#11882 (recruitment officer) or Flarenyx at Flarenyx#1304 (GM). You can also apply at our recruitment doc: https://goo.gl/forms/zu0SDQPXMZ8XJ3Y43 Overall we offer a relaxed raid environment that strives to push Cutting Edge content at a 9hr/week pace.Flawps8 3h
3h [H]at Tanagra is Recruiting Raiders -- 2/9 M aT Tanagra(Hjyal Server) is a Heroic Weekend Raiding Guild and is currently recruiting for friendly/Raid focus people for the Upcoming Raid Antorus, the Burning Throne Current Progress -- 2 / 9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 9 / 9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 9 / 9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras 10 / 10 Heroic Nighthold 7 / 7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 2 / 3 Heroic Trial of Valor About us: at Tanagra is a Horde, heroic raiding focus guild located on Hyjal-US server(West coast Server). We are a casual/ pushing Semi-casual guild that began raiding strong in WoD. We are Fun and Friendly group of players joining forces to Progress through all current Tier content. We are somewhat small guild but slowly growing. Over all great group of Core players to raid with here, alot of different/ fun minds! For raiding wise, our main focus is to push all full clear Heroic content. As we are still building up the team for Hopes of Mythics Content What our Guild can offer you--- *A stable, fun and mature environment, We are all here to have fun, and we will provide that environment for you. *Having fun doing 5man Dungeons Mythics and Mythics + *Farming All things Legion content. *Helping each other out and overall having Fun! *Guild Bank with Raiding and other Misc. goodies. Recruitment: -- For Legion: Upcoming Antorus, the Burning Throne What we are Currently Looking for... Tanks - Full Healers - Looking for 1 healer / any class DPS - Looking for Range DPS We shall consider any to all Strong Applications Raiding Schedule Raiding 2 days a week on Weekends, 4 hours Raid night Raid Days/Times --- Friday and Saturday @ 7pm - 11pm PST As for voice chat -- we use Discord, which is must for raids. For those interested in joining the guild or any other questions, you can get a hold of One of our Guild Recruiters @SwisherSweet#1925 and Darten#1190 (GM), or Demon#11147 (Recruit Lead/Officer))Swishersweet393 3h
3h 932 guardian Druid lf guild for antoris Spec Guardian Druid Ilvl 932 Days and times 8p-12a est unavailable fridays and Saturday’s 9/9Heroic. 3/9 mythic Would prefer to stay horde HORDE Will discuss alliance opportunities. [b]PVE REALM ONLY Would prefer a 2-3 day raid schedule. Looking to push mythic in antoris Please do not hesitate to contact me if you're in need of a strong tank for progression (Nilla151#1658 B-tag) (Nilla151#3063 Discord) Discord is preferred as it goes to my phone and I’m available 24/7Shäpes21 3h
3h [H] <JLYI> 2-night 5/9M LF ACTIVE DPS <Just Like You Imagined> We're kickin' it on Arthas-Horde, lookin' to boost our roster a little bit more as Antorus approaches. Here's the juicy stuff: Progression: Current: 9/9H - 5/9M // Past: 5/10M NH - 7/7M EN Raid Nights: 2-nights; Tues/Thurs @ 8:30pm - 11:00pm EST (server) Recruiting: Warlock, Warrior, Mage, DK Many years, multiple servers, some tears, a few fights and a lot of love. Still together. -- We're a pretty laid back, "semi-competitive'ish" group of ex-hardcore raiders that don't have the time like we used to, but can still play like we used to. We can down bosses and have a good time doing it. Lookin' to meet some cool peeps, who can play their class and are lookin' for a new home and a good time. We don't care if you're a top ranking player - we want the right fit. Performance is definitely a deciding factor for us, but major badittudes or the hint that you're in it for the gear are immediate deal-breakers. We don't take dat sht. Raid nights are awesome. Sometimes we hit a progression wall but we always manage to hurdle it, eventually. Nevertheless, they're always a good time. We can guarantee it. Off-nights are just about the same. A bunch of us play different games like Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, League of Legends (yea I know), PUBG, etc... In-game you'll catch M+ groups, old raids for xmog or achievements, world quests... I think some of us PvP too... off the top of my head, not sure. Probably. If you're interested and want to learn more about this band of goofy nerds; Unfinished ["RL"] - Masa#1340 Pantsless [GM] - Pantsless#1745 Abbymcb!tchface [Basic Bi... Officer] - Hysteria#1714 Mystris [also a Basic Bi... Officer] - Mystris#1740Unfinished40 3h
3h <Shattering> 2day 9/9M, Fr/Sa 9:30p-1:30a PST <Shattering> [US-Stormrage] (9/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment. Recruiting all exceptional DPS. Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am PST 10:30pm-2:30am MST 11:30pm-3:30am CST 12:30am-4:30am EST Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment What you can expect from <Shattering>: Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun What we expect from you: Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitmentTiramesu0 3h
3h [A]<Iconoclast> Recruiting for Antorus <Iconoclast> on Wyrmrest Accord (Alliance) is currently seeking a few more dedicated raiders for our Mythic and Heroic Antorus progression! Our raid times are Tues/Weds 7:45-11pm server(PST). To join our raiding roster you will be expected to know the current content. We merely ask you bring a can-do attitude and be willing to learn and grow with us, while being open to constructive criticism. We aim to make a raid environment that is fun, friendly, and progressive. We are also RP and PvP friendly, however, our main focus is raid progression. Even if you aren't looking to get into raiding, but still want a friendly group of players to hang out with, Iconoclast has a spot for you. We form leveling groups, dungeon groups, and even do things outside of the game such as Overwatch and FF14 nights. We constantly run mythic+ and are more than willing to help new players. Progression: 7/7 M EN 1/3 M ToV 6/10 M NH 6/9 M ToS Expectations: Mythic Progression - Discord - Positive Attitude - Consistent Performance - Exceptional knowledge of your class - Patience - Able to take constructive criticism - High attendance - Flexibility - Ready 15 minutes before raid time Heroic Progression - Discord - Positive Attitude - Patience - Able to take constructive criticism - Ready 15 minutes before raid time Our Mythic Antorus team is currently recruiting! We're looking for the following to trial with us: Tanks: Not recruiting Healers: Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, and Holy Pali Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Warlock (any spec) Melee DPS: Warrior, Demon Hunter, Retadin -935+ ilvl preferred -Concordance level 72 preferred (75 when Mythic starts) Questions can be directed to Jadav, Shirley, Gennon, and Bellãmorte in game and by Battle Tag: Jadav#11219, Gennonator#1586, Whittastic#1350 Our Heroic Antorus team is also currently recruiting! Tanks: Not recruiting All DPS and Healing classes and specs are being considered at the moment. -925+ ilvl preferred -Concordance level 69 preferred Questions can be directed to Záles or Tequilaslamr in game and by Battle Tag: ZalenGaleth#1830 All applications can be sent to: http://iconoclastwa.enjin.com https://discord.gg/cMfjm7v We look forward to hearing from you!Shirley4 3h
3h Ex top 10 us Feral druid Thanks for checking out my post! Looking to reroll for next raid tier and expansion alike to feral druid! Heavily experienced player! Computer broke, and now that I'm back up and running would like to start fresh and give something new a try that I feel comfortable on. Experience: Notably - Joined top 10 US guild transitioning to 25 man in SoO Top 80 Blackhand kill. Top US 100 for most wrath kills. I've played since launch, however I did not raid in vanilla. In the burning crusade I was able to down everything outside of Sunwell. Notable achievements include obtaining Hand of the A'dal, as well as Champion of the Naaru. In Wrath I was able to full clear all content outside of full clearing heroic ICC. I cleared Naxx on 10/25 while current, ulduar and most hardmodes while current (also got 25 3D OS, and 10 3D OS during this time) full cleared heroic ToGC, and was 11/13 H ICC.I obtained The Undying in march of 2009, don't exactly remember when this was in relation to expansion timeline. In Cata I took a break for a while, however I was able to go 3/7H FL, and 8/8H DS around 10% nerf. ( I think everyone was 8/8H by the end of the expansion though! ) In MoP I was able to go 14/16H, 11/13H, and finally 14/14H. In Warlords I was full cleared Highmaul on mythic, Blackrock on mythic, and full cleared HFC on mythic. Legion - 7/7M, 10/10H EN first week, and finally 7/9M first day of september. Computer fried and now I'm looking to start fresh and find a guild for the next raid and expansion.Sincastria0 3h
3h Tank and Heals LF Guild Hello! We are looking for a late-night progression guild. We were 9/10 M NH. We took a break from raiding for ToS but still played casually. We are looking for a guild that raids at or around 7pm PST or later. Looking to stay alliance! Both of us have 70 traits in our weapons and are above 930 ilvl. The tank is a Blood DK and my main healer is a Holy Paladin. Looking to get back into raiding with a great guild for the new raid! I also have a holy priest and resto shaman that I could play but both are lower in item level (around 920) but I would prefer to play my paladin! If we sound like a good fit, please get back to me here or on btag (= . Nasmira#1173Skylia25 3h
3h 883 Arcane Mage on Anetheron Looking for a guild for Mythics/Raids. just started playing again last week and looking to progress into the new expansion once its released. Please contact me in Game. IcycloudIcycloud2 3h
3h [H] <Volition> 8/9 M ToS LF DPS for Antorus <Volition> [Horde] US-Zul'Jin Current Progress: 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top US experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment. What we are looking for: We are seeking exceptional DPS. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off specs to a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below. We are striving to improve every tier. The current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for a clean and fast, efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics. RECRUITMENT Please be advised that all exceptional applications of any class/role/spec will be reviewed and assessed in the normal way even if the recruitment need is not high. Any exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered. High Priority Ranged Druid (Balance) Mage (Any) Priest (Shadow) Hunter (MM/BM) Melee Demon Hunter (Havoc) Contact All guild and app. information can be found at https://volitionzj.enjin.com/ For any further questions regarding recruitment feel free to contact myself Ryles#1518 // Carlynn#1201 // Ljmadness#1790Prncsspepe165 3h
3h [H] Tichondrius <Mythic Plus> [H] Tichondrius <Mythic Plus> is currently recruiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne! Our raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 6pm to 9pm server time (PST). We are active with mythic plus dungeons and with running other content. We are looking for active raiders that fit into our culture and into our frame of mind for progression. We are an adult only (18+) guild that has an adult atmosphere to it. Snowflakes WILL melt with us, you've been advised! We enjoy a lively discord with ribbing and jokes all around. We require players who know their class and whom research for improvements. Players who come prepared with consumables and positive attitudes. If you fit our needs and would like to apply - please visit our website, mythicplus.proboards.com/ and apply! If you have further questions please add Plumpspoon#1836. Our needs are listed below. HIGH - Marksman or Beast Master Hunter Mage - Any Spec Mistweaver Monk Medium - Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Blood Deathknight Vengeance Demon Hunter And any other high quality players!Plumpspoon37 3h
3h 8/9M LF Mage/Warrior/Disc - Paid Xfers <Averse> on Sargeras (Alliance) is recruting! Short and sweet; after going casual in the last couple of tiers a group of us have merged with another guild to begin the next chapter of our progression raiding guild. Raid Times: T/W/Th 9-12 EST ... **We are providing 1 free month of game time for all transfers OR a paid xfer!!** I care about two things; you know how to do mechanics while outputting good parses and you get along with our raid group. ... We're also recruiting for our heroic clears. If you don't have the time to raid Mythic, we are always looking for players to fill our heroic clears. Please contact one of the following, if interested: Jake#1833 - Creepingup#1783 -Xhakalaca20 3h
3h [H] <Wardens Tyranny> - 9/9 H TOS Recruiting Greetings! <Wardens Tyranny> is recruiting all classes, levels, and specs. We are a non hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and raiding. Looking to enjoy the game and see content in a non-hardcore environment. We also are forming up an Alt run on Sunday! Guild Website: https://wardenstyranny.enjin.com Faction: Horde Realm: Turalyon Raiding Recruitment Needs: Healers - Medium 1 needed and DPS OS is preferred Melee DPS - High Ranged DPS - High Our raiding rules are simple - Be courteous to others - Looting method for time being will be kept as default personal looting - If item is not an upgrade for your main spec it is asked to see if others main spec could use it - Food and flask are provided - Most importantly have fun! Raid Times 2 days a week Tuesday 8-11 PM EST Monday 8-11 PM EST If attendance looks low on either day for the week we can switch 1 day to: Wednesday 8-11 PM EST Progression: 10/10 NH N 9/9 TOS N 8/9 H TOS If you would like to get in on the ground floor of a fun mannered guild this might be the fit for you. We ask you be 18+ and no negative attitudes need apply. Guild Master has several prior GM, Raid Lead, and Officer roles from a more hardcore raiding environment. Life has happened and looking to move to a more casual way of play. We hope you will come help us grow and enjoy the great game of WOW. For any questions, inquiries, or an invite you can message us in game: DocMundo BT Tickle#1358 Ldygaladriel BT Stasimoon#1858 Thanks for reading and have a great day!Docmundo90 3h
3h 2 LF perfect fit A buddy and I are looking to get back into the raiding scene but finding the right fit has been difficult. We both work and have a family so finding the right times for us both to raid has become difficult hence the reason I am posting here today. We want to play HORDE. We both have raid experience in Mythic Legion. I am currently 9/9H ToS while he is 4/9M. We are both looking for a guild that starts raids at 9pm cst and ends around midnight during the work week. Wednesday are not a good day however, we could make a Friday/Sat starting around 10pm. I don’t think either of us are willing to pay for transfers at this point however we both are willing to lvl on said server and do it quickly and efficiently if we find the right fit. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon.Keginator7 3h
3h 8/9M LF mage, boomkin, lock, dk, and more <Hollow Crown> - Sargeras - Alliance (9/9H ToS 8/9M; Cutting Edge: EN, ToV, NH) www.hollowcrown.net Greetings, Hollow Crown is a group of MMO veterans with the goal of progressing through mythic raid content while only raiding two nights a week. If you are the type of player who thrives in a raid environment that emphasizes personal responsibility, teamwork, and self-sufficiency, then we want you. Please see below for what we are currently seeking! Our Raiding Schedule: We only raid two nights a week, but we encourage and host extra nights for sales runs, Mythic+ runs, et cetera. We expect a minimum of 90% raid attendance, but life happens sometimes and we will of course take that into consideration. If you know for sure that you're going to miss a night we expect you to make a quick post in our forums letting us know so that we can plan ahead. Our raid nights are as follows: Tuesday 8:30pm-12:30am Central Standard Time. Thursday 8:30pm-12:30am Central Standard Time. Optional Normal (Fri) and Heroic (Sat) at 8:00 Central Standard Time What You Can Expect From a Trial Period As a trial, you are lower in loot priority than full raiders, but may certainly still receive loot. This trial period typically lasts two to three weeks depending on the individual. The important thing to remember is that we do not judge your trial necessarily by your character's output (DPS/HPS/etc...), but by your ability to work in a team, to perform raid mechanics consistently, and to take constructive criticism well. What We Expect From Our Raiders: Punctuality. A positive attitude. The ability to perform raid mechanics and analyze logs. The drive to get better at your class and to avoid stagnating. Be respectful of others. Our Philosophy: Above all else, we are a group of friends. Many of our members spend 30+ hours each week with one another in WoW and other games. We value a friendly and likeable personality in our recruits just as much as raw performance. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge every tier, however we do not want to sacrifice ourselves to do so. We strive to have a positive raid environment and not only recruit good players, but good people. What We Are Currently Seeking: We currently have the listed priority on recruiting the following classes and specs -- Healing Positions: (HIGH) Shaman (High), Druid (Medium), Monk (Low) -- We are seeking a strong core healer. You must have strong parses and be very active, analytic, and able. Communication and community are important for us, and will aid in your securing a position. -- DPS Positions: OPEN -- Warlock (Low) -- Warrior DPS (Medium) -- Shaman DPS (Enhance: Medium/Elemental: Low) -- Mage (High) -- Death Knight DPS (High) -- Rogue (Low) -- Hunter (High) -- Monk DPS (Medium-Low) -- Paladin DPS (Medium) -- Druid DPS (Balance: High | Feral: Medium) -- Shadow Priest (Low) -- Tank Positions: (Low) -- We are currently not actively recruiting a tank. If you are a tank and interested still apply as we have some flexability. All positions are competitive, if you believe yourself to be an exceptional player, we want to hear from you regardless of any recruiting priority that is listed above. Application Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvuSaDU-PO8iU1TnF4dnA7_wQcon2ROWT_iamWlKbwscK54Q/viewform If you think you'd be a great fit then don't hesitate to apply! Additionally, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact any of the following: Haumph (Richard#11728) - Guild Master, Raid Leader Cinnebuns (Cinnebuns#1943) - Guild Officer We look forward to hearing from you. -Hollow Crown LeadershipCinnebuns15 3h
4h Tank Lf Antorus Group 939 Bear, 9/9N 9/9H exp. Haven't stepped into Mythic, however, I'm not against it just my previous group was. Pretty chill and easy going guy just looking to kill !@#$.Xoán1 4h