Guild Recruitment

1h [A - Dalaran] <Memoirs> Legacy Raiding Guild <Memoirs> is an Alliance legacy raiding guild located on the US Dalaran server. We are currently recruiting for level 70 (Burning Crusade) content. Our mission is to create a progression-minded legacy raiding guild that tackles older content with era appropriate gear, enchants, and consumables, to give is us the most genuine and true to period experience we can get in the current version of the game. Whether you are a nostalgic veteran, a player looking for something to break up the monotony of current content, or even a newcomer looking to be able to experience older content at level, Memoirs may be exactly what you're looking for! As of 3/18, our experience gains are capped at 70. Since the BC era, all of the classes of that time have evolved and even with era appropriate gear, all roles are miles ahead from where they once were. In order to compensate for that, we will be adjusting raid sizes to accommodate. The following restrictions have also been put into place: No heirlooms at cap. Heirlooms are permitted to level with, but please have level appropriate gear ready to go at 70. Level appropriate classes. Please no DKs or Monks. Any race is fine. Professions capped at 375. No transfers. Please start with a new level one character. After players have leveled at least one character, transfers may be allowed at the discretion of the GM/officers. We raid Friday and Saturday 10pm - 12am EST. While we will take any class, we are especially looking for: Warlock, any spec Elemental Shaman Boomkin Druid Tank, preferably a Guardian Druid Low priority: Rogues & Mages Please feel free to contact me at Kinalun#1167 for any additional info or questions you may have!Xevinah8 1h
1h 7/10 M [A] LF DPS/TANK - T/TH/SUN Guild: <Reminiscence> Progression: 7/10M Server: Icecrown/Malygos - Chicago datacenter, central time, (PVE) Faction: Alliance Loot: RCLootCouncil Tuesday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm (8:30-11:30 EST) Thursday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm (8:30-11:30 EST) Sunday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm (8:30-11:30 EST) Recruitment: We do not recruit for bench, these are core spots. We run a very tight roster. Even if your class is not listed, if you are an exceptional player we encourage you to apply. ★ Recruiting 1-2 dps of the following classes ★ Tanks: Full time open spot for a tank of any class Melee DPS: Shammy Pally Feral DH Monk Ranged DPS: Mage (High) Warlock (High) Moonkin (High) Hunter (High) Ele shammy (High) What we offer: Guild stability: Many of our raiders have played together since Vanilla. We were ranked US #63 in MoP and have several raiders that have played in top guilds ranging from US 15-100. We have a fairly low turn over and most of our members have been in the guild for 1+ years. The guild is going on it's 5th year. Fun Atmosphere: We are an adult guild, with raiders mostly in our late 20's or 30's who are either in college or are working professionals. We have one of the most laid back, fun environments you will find in a progression raid setting. Raging/drama are not tolerated. Loot system: We run a fair loot council system through RCLootcouncil addon. We want the guild to succeed rather than just one individual player. We are an active guild: We do mount/title sales, CM's, alt runs on off nights. We are a community not just a place to log on for raid times and log off. What we expect from you: We expect our raiders to show up prepared, flasked/food etc. with knowledge of the encounters. We only raid 9 hours a week, and rarely, if ever, go over that time, so keeping up to date on your class and attendance is mandatory. We want you to be active in our guild, skilled, smart, and have a good attitude. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Contacts for recruitment: Guild Master: Tailented (Spuddy#1880) Officer: Bear (Korra#1443) Officer: Bromor (Bromor#1777) Officer: Arune (Alanas#1533) Officer: Potat (Eetabee#1876) Please add all of us to get the quickest response, since we are online at different times.Bear307 1h
1h 891 Warrior 10/10H LF Weekend Guild Heya! Fury Warrior looking for a group to roll w/. Still working on DPS (Missing DoS). Have patience and willingness to listen and learn. At least one Weekend day, and preferably alliance. Thanks! Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/4961101/latest/#bracket=-1 (Not the greatest logs ever, but decent reference) You can contact me at GhøśtSńīpèr #1420Denolann30 1h
2h <Deimos> 9/10M NH - Weekends - LF DPS! Introduction <Deimos> is a hardcore weekend raiding guild on the Stormreaver server. The guild was formed approximately 1 month before Legion released. Our goal for the guild is to become the number 1 weekend raiding guild for Legion as well as top 50 US by the end of the expansion. Our leadership has a very strong history of multiple world and region firsts in RIFT. We know what it takes to make a guild successful, and we plan on doing just that for Legion. We will always recruit like-minded individuals in order to uphold our philosophies and make the raiding environment competitive and enjoyable for all. We're only interested in players who share the same philosophy as we do. Please visit deimos-guild.enjin.com/aboutus to read more about our guild philosophy and policies. What Does "Hardcore" Mean To Us? Being a hardcore player does not just mean spending a large amount of time in a raid. A hardcore player is someone who has the desire to not waste other people's time while also striving to be the best player they can possibly be. A limited raiding schedule does not hinder that. What You Can Expect A competitive environment, where performance is valued. Constant recruitment to improve the roster. A healthy roster of more than 20 raiders all held to the same standards. A loot council system where officers decide where the piece should go based on performance, attendance, attitude, and activity outside of raid hours. During farm, raiders are rotated in and out based on loot needs. High speed kill rankings during farm. Guild activity outside of raid hours, such as running mythic+ dungeons.Raid Days and Times Friday: 7pm - 11pm CST (8pm - 12am EST) Saturday: 7pm - 11pm CST (8pm - 12am EST) Sunday: 7pm - 10pm CST (8pm - 11pm EST) Current Guild Needs Death Knight - DPS Druid - Balance Monk - DPS Rogue *all exceptional DPS considered* We will consider any and all roles. All spots are competitive. Contact Website: http://deimos-guild.enjin.com Btag: Ayona#1165Ayona380 2h
2h Area 52 H LFM Social raiding <Apøtheøsis> Horde-Area 52 10/10N-4/10H NH Raid Times:(All times are Eastern/Server) *Tuesday 8pm-11pm(Progression) *Thursday 8pm-11pm(Progression) *Sunday 6pm-10pm(Alt/Optional Raid) About Us: -Semi Hardcore Raid Team with a relaxed yet progression oriented atmosphere -We run Mythic+ and optional alt raids on offnights -Helpful and experienced leadership that has been playing together for over 4 years -Humans who enjoy social interaction and we are trying to build a real community that enjoys playing together-Not just logging on for raid on raid nights. -We are currently a new and forming guild so we are recruiting for all roles About You: -Patient with an open mind and positive attitude -Prepared raider: **Punctual and able to maintain high attendance **Has flasks/pots/food for each raid **Stable and reliable computer and internet -You have, at minimum, a BossMod addon(DBM/BigWigs/VEM) -Ability to play your character in a progression setting ***You are a human being looking to be a part of the team and community we are creating!*** For further information please contact Atrixia either in-game or via btag at Atrixia#11822Atrixia7 2h
2h <RFB>[H-Zul'Jin] Dual 2-Night Mythic Teams ================================= ABOUT US: This recruitment is for for the guild Roll For Blame on horde side Zul'jin; a guild of strong players that continue to get mythic progression done with a limited schedule. We will not rage, cuss you out, or give up on you for making a mistake. We expect the same out of our raiders. Our goal is to have Mythic Nighthold by the start of the next content with only 6 hours of prog a week for both teams. =================================== RAID TIMES: Weekday Team [5/10M] Tue/Thur 10pm-1am EST Optional Wed 10pm-1am EST Alt Run Fri 9pm-12am EST Weekend Team [2/10M] Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST =================================== PROGRESSION (current & during content): Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M Trail of Valor - 3/3 H Nighthold - 10/10H 5/10M =================================== Current recruitment needs: Weekday Team [5/10M] Currently in need of a couple more strong Ranged DPS to finish out the mythic roster. Team is very flexible so all classes will be considered. Weekend Team [2/10M] Recruiting a strong healer and RDPS but willing to trial all exceptional raiders. The above listed are priority for our Mythic roster, but we're accepting players looking to earn a spot on a mythic roster or simply wanting to play a bench/rotational position. Also accepting anyone that wants to come join in on our Friday alt runs, Mythic+ Mondays, or just wants an active environment to fly your laps around Dalaran! For more information contact: Vesindio/Noxindio (In-Game) Nox#1294 Albueno (In-Game) AlbinoNips#1706 Sakiaria (In-Game) Sakiria#1618Noxindio0 2h
2h 898 Boomie LF H Raiding/M+ Home Hi All, I am back from my break and looking for a new guild. I would like to start with a guild that has a strong m+ focus. Ideally I will be playing on my affl lock, but in the meantime I can help out on my boomkin if need be. I took my previous break around 3/10 NH when I had somehow acquired a leadership position within a guild that really burned me out. Now I'm back looking to do max 2 days of raiding a week and ideally some good m+ sprinkled throughout. I have healed and tanked M EN on my monk. Tanked three of our M progression kills ( Cenarius, Xavius, Odyn) when we were dealing with a flakey tank. I main swapped to Boomkin for NH and dps'ed on the fights that we had cleared. Here are my characters as they stand. I prefer alliance, but really open to anything at this point. Looking for solid leadership and a constructive but competitive home! Please reach out to me @ Syllo#11345 898 Boomie WCL https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20570739/latest/#partition=1 Armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Leafraa/simple 888 MW/BrM Monk WCL https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16877482/10/# WOW Armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Ifra/simple 860 Affl Lock WOW Armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Ifrrit/simpleLeafraa30 2h
2h Casual 4hr/week LF Ranged DPS - 8/10H Dark Origin's raid team raids just 2 days per week for a total of 4 hours. Our goal is to clear both normal and heroic content each tier. We raid in a group of approximately 12-13 people. We are looking for just a few more to top off the group. RAID TIME Thursdays: 9 - 11pm CST Sundays: 9 - 11pm CST OPENINGS: Ranged DPS - (full on mages) Heals - Holy Pally / MW Monk / Resto Sham PROGRESSION 8/10H NH 10/10N NH 7/7N EN 7/7H EN 3/3N ToV 2/3 H ToV ABOUT Dark Origin has been around since Vanilla. In fact, we've raided all of the previous content at a high level, doing Heroic (now mythic) while it was relevant content. Our goal in Legion is to clear both normal and heroic difficulties. We will not be attempting mythic content. We are a small guild that consists mostly of our raid team with the addition of a few friend rank members. It is often very quiet. If you are looking for a highly social guild where people are always on to chat with, then we aren't the guild for you. We all have different schedules and we don't all play every day. Many of us have known each other for a long time. We have fun when we raid and when we get together outside of the raids to run heroics, timewalking, mythics etc. SERVER Korgath is a high pop, PvP server in the CST timezone CONTACT If this sounds like something you might be interested in please add Amateria#1632 or leave a reply here. Hope to hear from you soon!Amateria34 2h
2h Recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras GhostJoint#1479 for GINVITE The Jungle Bar Test is Currently recruiting. (thejunglebartest.com) Currently looking for All specs and classes. Must be Item level 880 equiped or higher. Please apply at our website at thejunglebartest.com Current Raid status - Heroic Nighthold on Farm, 1/10 down in Mythic Nighthold. We are a Mature guild, most players ages are late twenties early mid 30's. A lot of our players are from Vanilla and use to be hardcore raiders back then, however we all have lives and families now so we are a semi casual / hardcore raiding guild hybrid. Raid Schedule During Progression (Tomb of Sargaras) 2 Days a week. - Tuesday 8:30pm - 12:00am East Coast Time - Thursday 8:30pm - 12:00am East Coast Time (Expect schedule to remain in place until Heroic Raid is on Farm Status) We are currently in the Market for all classes and specs. PLEASE MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENT BEFORE APPLYING. YOU CAN APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE AT thejunglebartest.com. Requirements: Able to Raid Tuesday and Thursday night! MIN ITEM LVL EQUIPPED 880Holyjoint0 2h
2h 909 Bear 4/10M LF EST Guild Let me clarify my ilvl first. If I wear my 4 piece, I'm 905 or 904 depending on whether I'm wearing my DMD or not. 909 currently because sometimes, I don't feel like tier is worth a shhh. Also, I have a Holy Paladin at 899 (search Cashmeousyde) that i've been considering switching to, but me and my druid go back a few years now. tl;dr first: I'm 4/10 (have been since 2/27) so I need a guild higher in progression than that to be interested. The guild I earned that with is 8/10 currently and I left them in Feb thinking I was going to help build a friend's guild. Wrong. Preference is 8-11pm Eastern time but I'm a little flexible. I had been with the same guild for 7 years until this past January. I felt good about legion so I left in search of mythic progression (my old guild used to be a mythic (old heroic) guild but is now a heroic only guild). I found a guild I realy enjoyed, went 4/10 M with them, and then left like I said. Their raid times were also really late for me. I'm highly active in M+. Pre-7.2 I had gotten to #33 overall US Druid (#97 World) and currently sit at 84 level 15 or higher completed in time. I had all dungeons completed over +20, with a couple 21's and 22's in there for good measure. I'm not quite as active since the patch but it's still a passion of mine. Past raiding experience (I'm a Wrath baby): 11/12 Heroic 25 man ICC: Ret Pally 12/13 Heroic 25 man Tier 11 (only missed Al'Akir) R Shaman 6/7 Heroic 25 Man Firelands: R Shaman and nobody brought r shaman to progression Ragnaros back then. From there, i've played my druid at various levels of progression. Siege was my last go at mythic, although if you look at that progression it only says heroic. We were doing those bosses on heroic when it was the highest level. They switched to the word mythic mid-tier so we kind of got screwed out of that. Anyway, HMU Cohumulone#1396Cohumulone5 2h
2h -A- Gravy - 6/10 Mythic LF Main Tank! Hello, <Gravy> of Khadgar is recruiting for our current Mythic Roster. Please see our needs below and let us know if we would be a good fit for you! We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild and will push through content quickly! Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST Current progression 6/10 Mythic NH 10/10 Heroic NH 2/3 Mythic ToV 3/3 Heroic ToV 7/7 Mythic EN 7/7 Heroic EN Recruiting: DPS Warlock Mage (Exceptional Mages) Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest Boomkin Windwalker Monk Heals Holy/Disc Priest Resto Shaman Tanks Warrior Druid DK Pally These are the classes we are primarily searching for, however any exceptional players will be considered. All roster spots are for core spots, we do not run with a bench rotation. If you would like more information or would like to chat, you can contact me in game, on this forum post or you can add my battletag Murph#12632. Thanks, MurphMurphtron39 2h
2h [H] <We Gucci> - 9/10M - LF DPS/HEALS/TANK Hello friends! We Gucci - Kil'jaeden is currently recruiting to strengthen and expand our Legion raiding roster. Who We Are We Gucci is a progression oriented, 3 night (ONLY 3 NIGHTS, WE NEVER ADD PROGRESSION NIGHTS) a week raiding guild. Many of us have been raiding in WoW since Vanilla, and a few of us have spent a significant chunk of that time playing together. As a relatively newly-formed guild our goal for this expansion is to improve the average quality of our players and push our way towards the top spot of the 12-hour guilds. That’s a Bold Claim Cotton! It is indeed! Fortunately, we have a lot of very talented players and a genuine desire to improve. The key to success for any guild raiding on a shorter schedule is to minimize downtime during raid. When a boss dies the entire raid needs to be on point and moving immediately to trash. When we're iterating on an encounter we need to avoid needless strat changes, academic arguments or loss of focus. Right now this is something we're good-ish at, and it's a major point of focus for us in terms of improvement. If we can take strong players and make them disciplined, we will be successful. These Guys Sound So Srs Quite the opposite actually. We pride ourselves on a relaxed, enjoyable raid atmosphere. Our members realize that this is a game, and killing bosses is what makes the game fun. We love us some friendly banter and name calling, but know where to draw the line. Leave the raging at the door and keep an open mind. What We’re Looking For We’re after players who will research fights and participate in strat discussions on the forums prior to coming to raid, who have great communication skills, and who can play the hell out of their class. That means knowing your class inside and out in order to optimize your damage/healing throughput for every encounter. We’re only raiding 3 nights a week and have high expectations, so we prefer not to waste raid time wiping to silly things. Raid Times: Wednesday 8:30-12:30 PST Thursday 8:30-12:30 PST Monday 8:30-12:30 PST How Do I Get That Phat Lewt Man We use a pretty basic loot council approach. There is some bias for performance and attendance, but in general the goal is to ensure that we're stacking the deck in our favor without taking things to any extremes. In the end, loot is an incentive for people to continue showing up, and if you cram everything onto your perceived all-star, or prioritize marginal upgrades for one player over large gains for another for the wrong reasons, things spiral out of control quickly. Our Current Needs We are always searching for exceptional players, regardless of their class/spec, but are currently prioritizing the following: IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR:: ANY ** EXPERIENCED** TANK ANY DPS HOLY PALLY RESTO SHAM Still, we encourage anyone who feels like they’re an outstanding player to apply on our website: http://wegucci.enjin.com/ Feel free to contact House#1701 and/or Spirk6445/Lithiyum1543 in game with any questions that might come up.Housexd263 2h
2h 7/7M 3/3H 3/10M 2 Night Recruiting Hey there, <Unconquered Moose> is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras-US and we're recruiting! Our current progress is 7/7M 3/3H 3/10M. Our recruitment is currently completely open. The only requirements are that you: Can attend all raid nights Are ilvl 890+ Have 43+ traits in your MS weapon Pluses: Can competently play an offspec Are interested in running m+ through the week Mythic raid spots are competition driven, that means we'll take the best players who perform consistently well week over week. Our guild was formed by a group of friends who have experience raiding together dating back to Burning Crusade - and we hope to extend that group to you! Our officers have experience in top server guilds, as well as previous experience leading both raids and guilds. We're a laid back group, but performance is important to us. We strive for progress while maintaining an easygoing environment. In Legion our goal is to clear Mythic content while it's relevant. Our raid schedule is Monday/Thursday from 7:00pm - 10:30pm Eastern, with a 5-10 minute break in the middle. Loot is distributed through loot council. Decisions are based on attendance, performance, and current gear. If you're interested in joining head to http://unconqueredmoose.enjin.com/recruitment or add Flutterguy#1323. If you have any questions, fire away!Tahlyr66 2h
2h [H][Deathwing] <Safe Space> 1/10 M LF Healer We are currently in the need of 1 Healer and possibly some strong dps. We have the people to down bosses in mythic nighthold. Just need a healer to come be our hero :) Raid times - 8:30-11:30 EST tues/thurs We are a group of chill, semi-hardcore raiders. Just lookin to get a solid 20 and progress through nighthold. We will consider any and every applicant , we dont bite.. ;D You can contact any of the below for details if interested! Carbuncle#1342 l420l#1263Problematic13 2h
2h 9:30 PST 8/10 Mythic Nighthold LF DPS In Dark Skies (U.S. 179th), we balance solid Mythic raiding progression with everyone's needs for career and family. But more than that, we're a community that is a family unto itself, where everyone becomes true friends and get to know each other. We recruit based on both performance AND personality, to create a fun, friendly, relaxed environment where we also kick butt. WHO WE ARE We're a mature group mostly consisting of professionals & parents with young children. So we raid late, after the kids are in bed. Our members range from age 21 to 47, with most in the 30+ range. Our group includes professors, game designers, software developers, college students, and many others. We value each other as friends, not just as people we raid with. We hang out on mumble a lot, including non-raid days, and enjoy helping each other with achievements, farming old mounts, or just shooting the breeze. Most of us have been raiding for years (including pre-WoW). The core of the team has been together since WotLK. Most of all, we're about people. Because raiding isn't really about classes, or gear, or specs. Raiding is about people! RAID TIMES 9:30 PM - 1 AM, Pacific Time, on Tue / Wed / Thurs. Sunday is our back-up day when needed (for example, if the servers are down on a regular raid night). WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR 1. Personality is the most important thing. We want mature, easy-going people who like to have fun. 2. That being said, we are a Mythic raiding guild, so everybody needs to perform at that level. We're very happy to work together to bring up our numbers, help with add-ons and macros, etc. We're happy to take good raiders we like, as long as they're willing to become great raiders. (We will NOT take raiders we don't like! We don't care how great they are.) 3. All ages are welcome, but we are mostly an older group. 4. Respect for diversity is a must. People come from different backgrounds, and we all need to respect that. 5. Please be respectful of others' time! We all have busy lives and time is at a premium. 6. We do need some sort of indication that you have the potential to perform at a Mythic level. So please have a history of raiding at a difficult level in this or prior expansions. 7. You should have 37 points in your weapon at this point in the expansion, please (i.e. have access to the 7.2 traits, even if you're taking 4/4's instead). CLASS NEEDS We are open to any class/spec. We'd be particularly keen on most DPS specs: Frost Death Knight Havoc Demon Hunter Balance Druid Hunter (any) Mage (any) Windwalker Monk Retribution Paladin Shadow Priest Rogue Warlock (any) DPS Warrior RECENT PROGRESSION SoO 14/14 Heroic (June 2014, long before the nerfs) 4/7 Mythic Highmaul before BRF 7/10 Mythic BRF 13/13 Mythic HFC (January 25, 2016 - U.S. 232nd) 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare (Xavius U.S. 336th) 3/3 Mythic ToV 8/10 Mythic Nighthold SERVER We play on the Hyjal server - The Jewel of the West! Hyjal has, by far, the largest Horde population on any PvE server in the Pacific Time Zone. It has become a destination for many PST Horde players, and is expanding rapidly. We all came from different servers, ourselves. Hyjal is a HIGH-population server, but with no queue times. The population is overwhelmingly Horde. CONTACTS If this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd be happy to talk to you. Add us on battletag please! Tewa#1371 (any role) Drattz#1954 (any role) A3MAIN88#1154 (any role) Talceon#1527 (any, but especially healers) bagbibe#1661 (any, but especially healers)Tewa12 2h
2h [A-PST] 10/10 H 7/10 M NH LF Hunter/RSham Drow is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We're a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so. Current Roster Needs Resto Shaman/Disc Priest/ MW Monk/Hunter Raid Schedule Tuesday-Thursday 7 pm to 10:30 pm PST Loot Loot is distributed by a merit-based officer loot council. We award loot based on many factors including raid attendance, raid performance, seniority (how long you've been in the guild, not your rank), and previous loot received. We have a complex and extensive attendance/loot tracking system that helps to insure our decisions are based on the metrics we value and are unbiased. Guild Progression is #1 when it comes to distributing loot. Contact us Contact Anticlergy in game or via b.net @Anticlergy#1303 or Contact Maelfus in game or via b.net @ Maelfus#1506 Website/How to apply: http://drowgaming.net/index.php?/forums/forum/25-wow-recruitment/ About Us Drow is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We are dedicated to end-game PvE raid progression on a schedule for working adults. All systems in the guild from loot, raid invites, and everything else are designed with the goal of prioritizing Mythic raid progression. We like to have fun while we're doing this, but make decisions with progression as the primary metric for success. Our reputation is important to us. You must understand the significance of maintaining professionalism in the public eye - from forum conduct to your behavior in-game. Drow as an organization has a long-standing tradition of excellence in gaming, and this team fosters excellence. Team chemistry is paramount. We spend a lot of time playing this game, and we want Drow to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time. We take our guild's cohesion seriously, and we believe that it is often the single most important force behind our team's progression. Consequently, we want raiders who can cooperate with their fellow raiders and behave as part of an overall team, rather than those who prioritize their own numbers and success over the success of the team. Fitting in with our team as a group is as important as being able to perform at our level in game. Drow has consistently attained many highly ranked kills over the years. We were the only Alliance guild on Doomhammer to complete Naxx 40 before Burning Crusade, we finished Sunwell ranked US 10th, we achieved US 11th Heroic Ragnaros and US 20th Heroic Sha of Fear. We have reduced our raid days and hours from those days, but our player skill has not diminished, and we intend to continue our history of success throughout Warlords of Draenor and beyond. What we offer Ultimately Drow provides an environment in which progression-minded players have the opportunity to advance in the "End Game" of WoW. We host a professional but relaxed atmosphere where mature players have the opportunity to maximize their character's potential, without being subject to screaming 12-year-old raid leaders or humorless drones. Our aim is to enrich that environment with those seeking a long-term home in which to invest their time and energy.Anticlergy377 2h
2h [A] 8/10M NH T/W/TH LF DPS/R Druid/Shaman Beyond the Flames (8/10M 2/3M 7/7M) is a progression guild looking to fill its ranks with skilled, motivated and mature players for Mythic raiding. We expect any applicant to have extensive knowledge of their class and game mechanics, the willingness to spend time out of the game to learn how to better themselves in game, and a good attitude both in and out of game. We raid: Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11PM EST. All raid spots are competitive, so if you don't see your class/role listed here, feel free to add my battletag anyway! That said, our current needs are as follows: DPS: Rogue/Frost Mage. Heals: Resto Shaman/Druid. What we offer: A stable, drama free raid environment among people who genuinely enjoy playing with one another. Success during raids is our number one priority, but not far behind that is having fun. What we ask of you: We're looking for like minded players who aren't interested in dramatics, aren't selfish, can take constructive criticism, are willing to do whatever it takes to succeed in a raiding environment, and are looking for a long term home. If you feel you meet this criteria and are interested in us, please add my battletag: xshadow56#1902 and visit us at http://btflames.shivtr.com/Warrpaladin145 2h
2h <Performance Anxiety> 4/10M LF DPS (9-12CST) Looking for all! Need DPS for IMMEDIATE POSITIONS Our times: Tues 7pm-10pmPST (10pm-1am EST) Wed 7pm-10pmPST (10pm-1am EST) Thurs 7pm-10pmPST (10pm-1am EST) Located on US-Sargeras. Looking for ALL players History: Many in the guild have been raiding or playing together for years, many dating back all the way until BC and Classic. Our Guild Leaders first iteration of the guild started as Seraphin on Ursin during classic clearing MC/BWL/Ony and up to C'thun pre-nerf, before transferring to Zuluhed Horde for a few months and clearing up to and including AQ40. His second iteration of the guild came back to Ursin and formed as Resurrection in September of 2006, clearing all content and getting to 4/6 Sunwell before nerfs. In WotlK the guild achieved US-98 0 Lights, going until ~10-11/13H in ICC before disbanding around April 2010. Between the second and final iteration of the guild a lot went our separate ways, with many still playing together in game. Finally in Legion the guild was reformed as <Performance Anxiety> by the same GM/Raid Leader and we are looking for dedicated players to help establish ourselves as a consistent team. To Apply: http://performanceanxiety.enjin.com/ OR Contact in game for more info or to trial: Jaxiz#1124 (Officer) Kryptos#1600 (GM) Bourne#1116 (Officer) Cheez#11158 (some schmuk)Señorqueso11 2h
2h <Semantics> 8/10M LF a Rogue! semantics-guild.com Tyg#11303 Recruitment Needs: Rogue - High Hunter - High Ret - High Progression 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 8/10M Nighthold 13/13M (US197) HFC Raid Times Wednesday|Thursday|Sunday 7 PM to 10 PM CST | 8 PM - 11 PM EST | 5 PM - 8 PM PST We will be using Loot Council for the item distribution system. What we ask of our raiders : Know what mechanics are coming and be ready to fill a specific role for the fight. Always assume that you are going to be chosen for it and know what to do. Know your class | Research what you can do on specific fights to be better. Talents, movement, spell usage, etc. A good mentality | When you make a mistake, own up to it and get better. If advice is given, take it as constructive criticism and learn.Tygs37 2h
2h [H]*Weekend AM* - 7/10M-LF Balance Druid UPDATED 3/29/2017 Reckless Ambition goals : Maintain a light raid schedule 8 hours weekly. Be a top serious mythic progression guild on Area 52. Complete with guilds who run 3 and 4 nights a week. Have a fun raid atmosphere and down bosses. Active roster that does events outside raiding hours. Why pick Reckless Ambition? Simple, Reckless Ambition has a very unique schedule which almost everyone can do! Do you work nights and can't raid a normal schedule? Are you tired after a long day of work and don't feel like raiding for 3+ hours? Do you want to progress with a great group and have fun while doing it? We have years of experience has leaders from Vanilla to Now. Fair Loot council system, everyone is going to get gear even new members! Reckless Ambition Guild Info 7/10 Mythic Nighthold 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 13/13 Mythic Hellfire #43 U.S. 2 Day 7/10 Mythic Blackrock Voice - Mumble Loot - Loot Council based system WowProgress - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Reckless+Ambition Website - http://Ra-a52.enjin.com Raid Times Area 52 - EST TIME , RAID HOURS EST. Saturday : 9:00 AM -1:00 PM Sunday : 9:00 AM -1:00 PM Recruitment Needs: Open Recruitment for all classes and solid players BUT we are looking for Ranged. HIGH Balance Druid GM - (RL/Tanks) Kevin Co -GM (Recruitment Officer) - Bigfoonk#1152 Officer (Recruitment Officer) Joeylef#11231 Officer (Melee DPS) PYR#1290 Officer (Ranged DPS) Crysth#1926Foonklicious451 2h
2h [H] PvEasy 8/10 M NH recruiting We raid 2 nights a week on Tues and Wed Tues 9pm est - 12am est Weds 9pm est - 12am est Progression: 7/7 M EN 3/3 M TOV 8/10 M NH We're currently looking for the following: Boomkin: High hunter (MM): High Ele Sham: High Frost DK: Med Ret Pally: Med Rogue: Med Windwalker monk: High Mistweaver Monk: High Resto Shaman: High Holy priest: High Resto Druid: High We will consider all exceptional applicants as well regardless of class. We are an old school (very washed up) semi-hardcore guild composed of many members from Vanilla Shadowmoon. We have players with many notable achievements, such as server firsts, server first m15, glads, etc... and recently just transferred to US-Tichondrius. We are trying to recruit exceptional players. We expect all our raiders to be able to perform well enough to complete mythic 15s, and to have the mindset to always improve their gameplay. Raid spots are based off of performance. If you consider yourself an elite player who wants a short raid week and this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact us via bnet Dryynn - Drynn#1334 Onjix - Onjix#1641 Adhalia - sploink#1761Onjix1 2h
2h [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence>(10/10H 4/10M)2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 10/10 H & 4/10 M. Spellblade is up next. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 healer & ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind - all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence> Revus#1419Dìaku0 2h
2h (A) 7/10M LF Brewmaster Tank <Consequence> is an Alliance guild on Stormrage and seeking competent players to join our progression raiding team. We are a 3 night semi-hardcore guild that is currently 7/10M in Nighthold. Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST Current needs: TANK: PALADIN, MONK, DH DPS: Any high parsing We will also consider ANY exceptional raiders for our Mythic Team. Loot: All loot is distributed by loot council. Attendance, performance and what is best for the raid as a whole are all taken into consideration. For more information, add the following Battle Tag: AppNasty#1109 (Totemtastic, Guild Leader) If our guild seems like a good fit for you, make an application on our Website: http://consequencesr.enjin.com Hope to speak to you soon!Totemtastic4 2h
2h <Revive> US 42nd LF DPS! Revive is currently seeking players to round out our Legion roster. We are a semi hardcore guild located on the US PvP server Stormreaver. We hold great value in each and every one of our players, even those that do not raid. Many of our team call our guild home and that is the type of player that we are looking for. We want players who wish to develop friendships, while killing bosses at a decent pace. We do not recruit for the bench, all roster spots are earned, everyone is expected to play their class to it's potential or above. Since we raid 12 hours a week, quick learning and a desire to be the best is indispensable. If you're the experimenter, the researcher, the resource for your class, give Revive a thought. Even if you're not, we are looking for all players of noteworthy preeminence or potential. Current Needs: Highest priority in bold lettering Mage Spriest Windwalker Progression: Current: Tier 19 10/10M The Nighthold US 42nd 3/3M Trial of Valor US 23, World 81 7/7M Emerald Nightmare US 34, World 110 7/7H Emerald Nightmare US 18, World 25 Past Tiers: Tier 18 Hellfire Citadel 13/13M Server 2nd, US 61st Tier 17 Highmaul 7/7M Highmaul Server 3rd, US 103rd Tier 17 Blackrock Foundry 10/10M Server 4th, US 127th Kill Videos: Raid environment is very important to us. Below are examples of what you can expect from us, but also what we expect from our raiders. Tier 16- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk9d-qQnNgg Tier 17- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3B0A9KnzHg&list=UUQnwFKHw6vu9J4HRVF3ftNQ Tier 18 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6VJhzd7Q6Y Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm EST. Members are expected to be available to raid an extra day for the first two - three weeks of a new Tier. If you are interested or would like more information please add Isako#1440 or Bthelight#1613. You can also visit https://goo.gl/forms/IKt6o6dtObw3MahC2 to fill out an application! Isako439 2h
2h [H] 8/10M Top 2Night Guild LFM [US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est) Progression 8/10M Nighthold 3/3M Trial of Valor 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Website skunkworksguild.com About Us Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more. We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene. Past Raiding Achievements #US 186 Mythic Archimonde #131 US Heroic Garrosh #68 US Heroic Ra-den #77 US Heroic Lei Shen #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing #99 US Heroic Ragnaros #147 US Sinestra #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion) #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King #247 US Tribute to Insanity #160 US Alone in the Darkness Current Guild Needs Amazing DPS Priest (Shadow)li]Lock (Shadow)[/li]Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs. How to Apply Apply via our forums (skunkworksguild.com/?p=apply). Tell us as best you can and in whatever format you think will be most persuasive, why we should want you as a raider and guild mate. It is impossible for your application to be too long or too detailed, we like stories. Private applications can also be sent to our officers via PM. Please include at least the following. Prominent links to relevant armory pages A guild history with reasons for departure The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild Warcraft Logs UI screenshots or fraps footage Contact Information Aerievore (GM) Real ID: Aerivore#1581 Alezz (Raid Lead) Real ID: Alezi#1197 Shadaka (Recruitment Officer) Real ID: Shadak#1881 Sovm Real ID: Sov#1192Shadaka104 2h
2h [H] <Scar> Recruitment Good evening! <Scar> is currently recruiting on Sen'jin (and subsequently Quel'dorei) for some like-minded folks to join our team. Some of us came from another game and decided to recreate our home here. We tend to be on the more social/casual side of gameplay and are a well-rounded group. Scar has players ranging from the Vanilla days up to completely brand new, so all experience levels are welcome. We do a little casual raiding on the side for fun (generally on Thursdays or Sundays, early evening, majority schedule dependant.) There's (usually) always something going on, be it various instances, quest groups, and general shenanigans with each other. Scar doesn't have many "rules," but do request that you join us in Discord (even if it's just for text participation) and prefer an 18+ year old crowd due to the nature of some of aforementioned shenanigans. Despite being a newer and somewhat small guild, we at least offer a strong leadership team, organization, and the ability to pull our resources together to get things done. We know how to buckle up and take things seriously when they matter. You can learn more about us at https://scar.live So whether you're a veteran player that hasn't found the right home, looking for a change of scenery, or are new and need a helping hand, feel free to contact me about joining in on the fun! BNet: Lizzee#11837 Discord: Lizzee#6261Lizzee1 2h
2h Quack Like A Duck - Weekend Raiding Quack like a Duck is a new weekend raiding guild on server. We are a progression minded mythic raid team of experienced players looking to steadily progress through current content at a respectable pace while keeping to our limited raid schedule. Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 8 – 12 pm EST Wednesday 8 – 11 (Optional Alt Run) Recruitment : We are currently recruiting the following classes and roles Healers Druid Shaman Holy Priest DPS Warlock Hunter (ranged) Ele Shaman Shadow Priest Mage Boomkin More Details about us The core members of Quack Like a Duck have known and played together for many years. That being said we are not a cliquey group and have added many new friends to our group over the years and there is still plenty of room. Our foremost purpose is to have fun while efficiently killing mythic bosses. Coincidentally these two things tend to coincide so being able to keep up with the rest of the group is a must. Our officer core is comprised of players who have extensive high end raiding experience and have a very strong command of their classes and roles. Keep in mind we are currently building the guild out of a very strong core of players, so while we won’t be jumping straight into the depths of hell, we do expect to have a strong showing in Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. This is a great chance to get in on the ground floor of a strong guild, meet new fun people and enjoy the place you raid. You can apply to the group with our very short(seriously, it’s criminally short, it’s only like 6 questions and one of them is multiple choice) google doc here or you can contact one of officers and we will have a chat with you. https://docs.google.com/a/student.rsu.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfc8AaEO77V0Rc32Iid0wug7dl-j5-cKQ29-aJ3JS31SSOQhw/viewform You can contact our officers with the following btags. Recruitment Officer – Ryepizor#1951 Raid Leader – HarambaeQT#1517 Co – Gm – Rhaign#1172 GM – Tendi#1528Tendiwar44 2h
2h [A]<Competitive Wages> 10/10H 1/10M T/TH Competitive Wages is an Alliance Raiding Guild based on Stormscale. Looking for a guild? Do you want to raid? Of course you do. That is why you should come on down and join one of the best up and coming guilds out there! We have Normal and Heroic NightHold on farm. We continue to do Normal each and every week, so feel free to bring your alts to gear them up quick! We are currently 1/10M NH and are looking for people to fill out the 20 man group. Become part of our team effort to advance a great guild and let's progress together. Our core is a really great and fun group to play with. It's a fun and relaxed atmosphere, and we offer Competitive Wages! Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday 8:30pm - 12:00am EST. Tuesday is typically for Mythic Progression. Thursday for Heroic NH full clear and additional Mythic attempts, time permitting. Normal NH Guild Run full clear is done on Wednesdays. Friends/Alts/Casuals are welcome. Mythic Plus is run all week long, we have experienced and excellent M+ players. We are currently in need of Healers and Ranged DPS especially the following: Holy Priest Resto Shaman All Warlocks Resto Druid Balance Druid Shadow Priest BM/MM Hunter Elemental Shaman Mage Please feel free to contact sf1649ers80#1654 (Steelrezerve-Stormscale) or Mug#11144 (Mugzy-Stormscale) or at any time or to discuss this amazing opportunity.Mugzy0 2h
2h [A]Stormrage<Envy of Eden> 4/10M Fri-Sun Envy of Eden> is a semi-hardcore progression guild aiming to push mythic kills/Cutting Edge every raid tier as the expansion progresses. If you have a similar mindset and are always looking to improve yourself and the team, we would love to have you! Current Progression: ◾7/7M 2/3M 4/10M Raid Times: ◾Friday 8PM-12AM (Server Time) ◾Saturday 8PM-12AM (Server Time) ◾Sunday 8PM-12AM (Server Time) Current needs: Our main need currently is a Holy Pally, Resto Shaman, DPS with a healing OS and Ranged DPS. These needs are a perfect scenario, however, exceptional players with logs are encouraged to apply for any position. What you can expect from us: You can expect us to progress at a high rate and have a knowledgeable enough leadership to recognize any issues while working to fix them in a timely manner. Outside of raids we have a friendly social atmosphere, while in raids we tend to be more focused on getting things done. What we expect from you: ◾Be on time for raid. ◾Prepared with flask, food, and potions. ◾Know your class in and out and to ask questions when you're unsure of something. ◾Know how to sim your character and how to read logs to improve your play. Please feel free to contact our in-game leadership for more information! Spartacuus: SpartDk#1125 - Guild Master/ Raid Lead Blissheals: Bliss#2534 - Healing Lead/Recruitment Jebuskristo: XeonHellrazr#1693 - OfficerBlissheals0 2h
2h [H] Washed Up Scrubs - [10/10M] - 3 nights Legion Recruitment: High need classes are listed below. High need: 1) DPS Warrior 2) Shadow Priest (we have none) 3) DPS Shaman (we have none) 4) Restoration Shaman Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm-1am EST Server: Mal'ganis Faction: Horde Website http://washedupscrubs.enjin.com Who we are: Washed Up Scrubs is a guild created by a melting pot of players with extensive end game raiding history. Our goal is to full clear all mythic content while it's still relevant. The atmosphere is mature and all raiders are adults. We are looking for players who have prior end game raiding experience and the same goals as us. Contact info: Ahnica: Ahnica#1303 Osz: Osz#1695 Kamere: Camere#1684 Submit an application on our website below to express interest in legion raiding! http://washedupscrubs.enjin.comKamere195 2h
3h [A] HIGH focus on community. Fun & Dynamic Progression: 3/10 M NH 10/10H NH 7/7M EN 2/3 ToV Mythic Raid Times: A: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST B: Tuesday/Monday 8pm - 11pm EST Server: Dalaran - PvE (US) Loot System: Personal Loot with ML and group discussion for tier bosses and notable BIS trinkets. Recruiting: Rally is currently recruiting the following: Guild wide: Any great people looking for a fun social environment. 1 PvP Lead, 1 Achievement Lead Tues/Thurs: DPS Tues/Mon: DPS About Us: <Rally> is a guild comprised of people who were formerly hardcore raiders at one time but have since crossed a threshold into adulthood rendering us all unable to put in that amount of time anymore. We are a casual guild but take our progression raiding seriously. We still bring all highest level consumables to every raid, run and review logs, and fully gem, enchant, and optimize gear. Our casual raid has less stringent expectations. This is an environment where you are free to come and go as you please (within reason) and be a little more relaxed about your clears. This raid is still led by a raid leader but just moves at a bit of a slower pace than the progression raid by nature of lower ilvls or skill caps than that of the progression team. Guild Atmosphere We have mostly older people here, averaging about 29 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We have the annoying uncle who never shuts up until we globally mute him and we have the mom who has to keep the children in line sometimes. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply! We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, Nightbane runs, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc. Our goal is to recruit and grow with people who fit into our team well. While we won't be actively pushing for sever firsts with all new content, we will strive to see all content while it is relevant and stay "ahead of the curve." Disclaimer: We do not tolerate bad behavior, carelessness, excessive tardiness, etc. How to Apply: Please visit our Discord server at https://discord.gg/ankmdQQ or simply send a message on Battle.net to Avarraela#1295 to chat. My Discord username is Ava#5594.Avarraela23 3h
3h [H] Top 20 U.S. 2-night, recruiting heals/dps ***Currently we have a high need for dps and healers. We will consider exceptional melee applications*** WHO: <Really Bad Players> 7/7M, 3/3M, 8/10M* WHEN: Sun/Mon from 7 to 11 p.m. PST WHERE: Horde-US-Blackrock (PST-PvP-Bloodlust) *As of April 18th, 2017, we are U.S. #18 out of Alliance and Horde guilds that raid 2 nights per week. About us: many of us are retired "hardcore" raiders that no longer have time to raid more than 2 nights a week. We push hard on the 2 nights each week that we raid. Really Bad Players has been around for a long time and we're looking for new raiders to add to our family. We have fun in raids, but we are hyper-focused on the 2 nights each week that we raid. We also enjoy running Mythic+, many of us play alts as well, so you'll never have a problem finding something to do on off-nights. Check out our website to drop an application, or reach out to us in game if you have questions. IMPORTANT NOTE: We only raid two nights per week for a total of eight hours. We will never, ever add an additional night of mandatory raiding. We already get *** from our wives about playing too much...no need to add to the pain. Since we raid so little, it is absolutely essential that people have high raid attendance. As such, we require a 90-percent raid attendance. This is not unreasonable. We do, of course, understand family vacations, work trips and things of that nature may happen. That's fine. Life happens. Guild website: http://www.reallybadplayers.com Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/Really+Bad+Players Btag for questions: Thefate#1434 ...and just for fun, here's a Krosus wipe compilation video for your entertainment: https://youtu.be/pGvWij79-9YThefate76 3h
3h [H] Just Outgear It 5/10M recruiting Current Tier Progression: 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 10/10H NH 5/10M Hello, this is Krèeg from <Just Outgear it>, a Horde guild on Zul'Jin. Currently, we are in need of strong DPS who can compete with our current roster and understand the meaning of raiding. Down below is what we are in need of at the moment Recruitment Needs (not necessarily in order of need): High Needs: Warlock Ele Sham Hunter Frost DK Note: Players of a high caliber should consider applying, regardless of spec/class. Our raid schedule is as follows(players are expected to be on time): Tuesday 8:15-11:15 PM EST Wednesday 8:15-11:15 PM EST Thursday 8:15-11:15 PM EST Attendance: In order to minimize bench spots and form a cohesive team that can work together, we expect 100% attendance. At the same time, we understand that real life commitments and emergencies can arise, and should a situation like that occur, we understand and just ask that you keep us in the loop so we can keep the guild progressing as a whole. If you feel like we may be a fit for you, please submit an application at http://justoutgearit.enjin.com and feel free to add any of the below BattleTags to get in contact with a recruiter, officer or GM. Thanks for reading, and we look forward to hearing from you! Flaps#1403 (officer) Kraig#1462 (Guild Master) Mastashake#1160 (Officer) Aileana#1278 (Officer)Krèeg361 3h
3h [H] <Improvised Response>10/10 H Sat/Sun LFM <Improvised Response> on US-Hyjal (Horde) Who We Are: We are a group of friends that have been raiding and gaming together for 3+ years. Most of us are from a small town and built our guild from our real life friendships. Today, careers have taken us around the country, but we still value our friendships and gaming time. Above all, we value having fun during our raids. We enjoy chatting and joking around as we make steady progression. However, attendance and progression are taken seriously. What we can offer you: A group that balances a fun, goofy, relaxed environment with steady progression. Supportive and active raid members Dedicated raid times Gearing support, if needed TeamSpeak server Guild repairs What we expect from you: Dedicated attendance, and communication when unable to make a raid day. An understanding of your class and raid fights. Actively working on improving class role abilities (fine tuning rotations, etc) An easy going personality Communicate with officers if you have an issue with another player. We’ve had the benefit of raiding with each other, and we know exactly what to say (and what not to say) to make people laugh. You won’t have that right off the bat, and that’s ok. There will be an adjustment period so you can truly understand what fresh hell you’re getting into. You can check out our wacky YouTube videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJGQGwKcQmHWK4QQ59Qnpw ** We are a safe guild for women. Several of our core members are women, and sexist comments/jokes, and creepy attention will not be tolerated. ** Teamspeak is required for progression raids and an interview. Raid Times (PST): Saturdays: 6:00pm -9:30pm Sundays: 5:00pm -7:00pm Other group activities: Fridays: Occasional alt runs Mythic+ runs Open Spots: Ranged: Especially looking for spriest or boomkin, but we'll consider everything! Dps with os heals. Heals: particularly resto shaman, MW, or H priest If interested, please contact pinkparrot#1766, Toravos#1936 or Thangryscot#1342Gulveig19 3h
3h [H] Zul'jin 9/10H Guild Sunday only Hey all! Our guild, Symbiocracy is looking to add a few good people to our raid roster. Currently we have 23 people in our guild, all friends or friends of friends. Our raid size is a solid 16 right now with room for a few dps and a healer or two. We've been raiding as a group for a little over a month now and have cleared normal NH and are 9/10 heroic. Below I will give you details about us and what my direction is with the guild I created and love so much. A large group of us used to be on the alliance side and most of us stayed with our class/transferred mains. We've been together for a long time but wanted to go with a different atmosphere so decided to start fresh on the Horde side. The main goal and direction I'm hoping for with us is finding a great group of people we enjoy and love to spend time with. So far, that's been exactly what we've gotten. Discord is usually busy, people are always on running something and helping one another seems like second nature. We supply all gems, enchants, raid consumables and repairs, because.... well that's what friends do. We are not hardcore but we do focus and get down to business when we need to. Usually we're making jokes (Never PG) and enjoying each others company. I don't ask for logs for recruits but I do ask you have a small interview because WHO you are is more important to us than WHAT you do. Everyone can get better. Your personality means much more to us. We raid Sunday nights, 7-11est. (It's the only night we need a commitment) We also run normal/heroic EN on Tuesdays as a guild for legendary chance. Ilvl for nighthold we ask is about 870 - but gearing people up is what we do so feel free to reach out to me no matter your ilvl. Please add Sammichmaker#11780 I would love to talk to you and if we aren't what you're looking for, good luck in your search!Castastrophe3 3h
3h [H] <Months Behind> 7/10M LFM! Hi, we're <Months Behind> and we're looking for some good players, specifically healers and mages! Cheat Sheet: Datacenter: Chicago Server: US-Eredar (PVP) Faction: FOR THE HORDE Time Zone: EST Raid times: Tues-Sun-Mon, 8pm-12am Split runs: NO Loot distribution: Loot Council http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/eredar/Months+Behind 7/10 (mythic) Nighthold 10/10 (heroic) Nighthold Spam: If you're looking for a guild to call home, you're looking in the right place. Over the course of 11+ years, <Months Behind> has built a community and history by being more than seriousface raiders all the time. We joke around in raid, we hang out on Discord outside of raiding hours, we meme, we troll, we play, we laugh and have fun. It's what keeps people around even after they stop raiding, and it's what keeps people around raiding longer. Expectations: * be gemmed and enchanted correctly * be prepared to play the optimal spec for a fight * be committed to the raid schedule (and post-out for absences) * be committed to learning fights (study videos, read the journal, etc) * be good (and improve) at both playing your character, and executing fights In return we offer a fun environment that's rage-free and easy-going, and pretty funny at times! We provide flasks (via cauldrons), potions, Vantus runes, gems, enchants, and *some* guild repairs ;) Contact Info: Site: monthsbehind.us Battletags: rebdull#1533, rickotron#1171 Watch us (warning, NSFW content): twitch.tv/rebdul youtube.com/rebdullrinn youtube.com/lifeonatlantisRickotron51 3h
3h Tight Ship, LFM Crewmen! We are Tight Ship! We are a tight knit family guild on Hyjal LFM! Feel free to join our ranks to kill bosses and have fun! Flask/Runes/Food is provided for raiding. We raid Tues/Thurs 5:30 ST-8:30 ST (7:30 CST-10:30 CST). We are a casual raiding group that strives to kill bosses and have fun together. For more info contact Warnyte#1555 our fearless captain. We are currently looking for DPS: Death Knight Paladin Hunter Rogue Thanks for checking us out! (Pirate RP Optional, but encouraged!)Meistar1 3h
3h [A] Hypnotic 8/10M 6hr LF TANK & DPS! Updated April 22nd, 2017 <Hypnotic> US Turalyon Alliance | Progression EN: 7/7M ToV: 2/3M NH: 10/10H 8/10M 2 nights/week | 6hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/ Ventrilo | RCLoot Council Recruitment: Hypnotic maintains a 24-man core raider roster in order to be flexible with our raiders schedule and be able to maximize our composition for progression kills. We do not recruit for the bench. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear. What we need: Tank: Prot Pal, Brew, Veng, Dk DPS: War, Ele, Lock, Spriest, Boomkin, Ret, War, WW How to Apply to Hypnotic Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application. http://www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment Prerequisites: Know your class inside-out to be the most efficient in all fights Research each fights prior to pull Come prepared and ready to pull at the set time 18+ Working microphone Near 100% attendance Dedication Sense of humor About us: Hypnotic was built around the idea of having a good time raiding the hardest current content in the most efficient way. The vast majority of our members have a limited time schedule due to various responsibilities, we opted for a two nights a week, six hours total raiding time. Here at Hypnotic, we believe that this is more than enough time to progress through a tier in a timely fashion. We are confident that we can be one of the most time efficient and progressed guilds around. We will never be the world's best guild, but we will not be too far behind. Addons Needed! DBM/Big Wigs RCLootCouncil Exorsus Raid Tools Weak Auras 2 Angry Assignments More info: Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956 Officers: Eeveydin & TruthwatcherLaatu346 3h
3h Fatal- 8/10M LF Hunter/ Lock/ DH Fatal- Illidan- Horde Est. Nov 2014 RAID TIMES Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 830-1130pm cst About us: Community, teamwork, progression. 3 core values that we here at fatal have built as our foundation. Our goal every tier is to clear content at a steady pace. We know that each and every member is an asset and brings valuable resources to the team. We have a community in which we pride ourselves on, one where you can find active players who always want always strive to better not only themselves but their team members as well and ultimately the guild. We want to finish every tier ahead of the curve. We keep a hardcore raiding mentality even though we only raid 9 hours a week. PROGRESSION Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M Trials of Valor- 2/3M Nighthold- 8/10M What you can expect: ● a stable guild with a soild infrastructure that has taken shape from being together for 2 years. This guild will be here long after wow. ● an adult guild. And the humors that go along with it. As well as the maturity and dedication you can expect from adult team mates ●raid spots that are based on merit, not favoritism. Players who work hard and constantly strive to improve will be given opportunity ● friends and family rank. If you have friends that aren't active enough to raid or can't commit to a schedule, but you like playing with them on off nights, we got ya covered. We have lots of friends/family here. It's part of what makes a great community. ●and probably the most important. A guild that will invest in you as much as you have invested in it. Your hard work and dedication will not be ignored. Go that extra mile and we will meet ya there What we are looking for: ●players with a back ground of raiding and a show a willingness to improve day in and day out. We want players who log in on more than just their "raid days". Their are tons of things you can do to improve raid performance outside of the raid. Right now the example is mythic+ dungeons. We are not interested in players who's sole concern is their loot and their item levels, we are a team and the teams success as a whole should be the focus. ●players who are going to be around for a while. Make sure that when you apply that you are not biting off more than you can chew. We want raiders who are looking for a guild to spend the rest of their raid career with, not just flavor of the month guild hoppers. ●players who know what it takes and can buckle down to achieve our goals in mythic raiding. Don't stand in fire, don't soak out of turn, don't take a tail to the face. If you do happen to fail mechanics (which we all do at some point) be able to correct it on the next pull and ensure it will not be a problem again. ●we want adult players 21+ years old. ●we want players who maintain good attendance. 90%+. We realize that real-life things happen and people might need to take small amount of time off. But realize that your team depends on you on raid days. And on raid days you should do your best to be there. ●players that know how to maximize their classes performance Conclusion: If ya are an outgoing, competitive raider who is looking for a solid guild that will help you succeed in hardcore mythic raiding atmosphere then we encourage you to apply. We are always looking for dedicated players who will improve the foundation and core values that fatal as a guild stands for.  RECRUITING DPS -Warlock (high) -Hunter (high) -Demon hunter (high) HEALERS TANK also looking for all high quality players regardless if the is listed or not HOW TO APPLY www.fatalguild.com   Melee officer- smite#1703 tank officer- Wetkitty#1140 Ranged officer- Hedegus#1375 Healing offcer- options#1921Lustx464 3h
3h Cake 4/10M 2Day LF Healers! Zipps#1374 Cake Raid Time and Days - Tue and Thur 7:30 - 11:30 Server Time (CST) Currently 4/10 M NH Prevouisly - 7/7M EN 2/3M TOV Current Needs - This is for a core spot in our mythic healing group. Holy Paladin - Very High Disc/Holy Priest - Very High MW Monk - Very High Resto Shaman - Very High Dps - These spots are for our bench, will get you into farm content. Logs are a bonus! Looking for all dps for a bench role, come be a back up, enjoy a heroic clear with loot, and getting ready to jump into mythic. We are looking for some bench players to help get us to 30 people for heroic Nighthold, Dps/heals, not to say as a bench raider you can make your way into the core, just have to preform. Cake is a group of friends who have played together since wrath, and each expac we find more players, and continue to grow. We are looking for people interested in people who actually enjoy playing the game, this isn't a job it is suppose to be fun. We have fun and buckle down when we need to. However we are not looking to carry anyone, you pull your own weight or you wont come. If interested, please feel free to reach out to myself, Zipps#1374 or Legend#1712, or apply on our guild website http://cakesarg.wowlaunch.com/Zïpps190 3h
3h <Legacy Reborn> #6 U.S. 2-Night LF Raiders Hello All! Legacy Reborn is looking to bulk up our roster as we finish clearing Mythic Nighthold! We are currently the #6 U.S. 2-night/week group. Our raids are on Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-12:30 am EST. We do not seriously raid on a third night even during Mythic progression. Your time is valuable, and so is ours. We feel we can accomplish "Cutting Edge" progression without 3+ nights of raiding; we've been consistently raiding on this schedule and experiencing great success since Dragon Soul. We're an analytical and competitive bunch that can always use like-minded, nearly 100% attendance, exceptional players to continue tearing through Mythic. Due to our limited schedule, we heavily emphasize planning and analysis outside of our raid times. Our needs are listed below, but we will seriously consider anyone who has Mythic gear and experience. Current recruitment needs (updated 4/19/17): Warlock - High DPS DK - High Windwalker Monk - High Shadow Priest - Medium Elemental Shaman - Medium Havoc DH - Medium Here are the details: * Obligatory web site link - http://legacyreborn.guildlaunch.com * WoWProgress page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Legacy+Reborn * Located on Area 52 (a realm with a lot going on!) * Raids Tuesday and Thursday - 8:30pm-12:30am EST * 8/10 Mythic Nighthold * 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor * 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge Tier 19) * 13/13 Mythic HFC (Cutting Edge Tier 18) * 7/7 Mythic HM. 9/10 Mythic BRF (Cutting Edge Tier 17 Highmaul) * 14/14 Heroic/Mythic SoO (Cutting Edge Tier 16) * 13/13 Heroic/Mythic ToT (Cutting Edge Tier 15) We try to stay at 23-25 raiders and rotate people in and out on a per-boss basis. The best first step is to fill out an application on our website, but you're more than welcome to reach out to us on BattleTag if you've got any questions: * Kazz#1807 (GM/Recruitment) * Delinkthaum#1865 (Raid Leader) * Alaunos#1850 (Healing Recruitment) * Wakefield#1644 Thanks for your time!Delinkthaum19 3h
3h [A] 3/10M 10/10H Recruiting DPS Progression: 3/10 M NH 10/10H NH 7/7M EN 2/3 ToV M Raid Times: A: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST B: Tuesday/Monday 8pm - 11pm EST Server: Dalaran - PvE (US) Loot System: Personal Loot with ML and group discussion for tier bosses and notable BIS trinkets. Recruiting: Rally is currently recruiting the following: Guild wide: Any great people looking for a fun social environment. 1 PvP Lead, 1 Achievement Lead Tues/Thurs: 2 DPS Tues/Mon: DPS About Us: <Rally> is a guild comprised of people who were formerly hardcore raiders at one time but have since crossed a threshold into adulthood rendering us all unable to put in that amount of time anymore. We are a casual guild but take our progression raiding seriously. We still bring all highest level consumables to every raid, run and review logs, and fully gem, enchant, and optimize gear. Our casual raid has less stringent expectations. This is an environment where you are free to come and go as you please (within reason) and be a little more relaxed about your clears. This raid is still led by a raid leader but just moves at a bit of a slower pace than the progression raid by nature of lower ilvls or skill caps than that of the progression team. Guild Atmosphere We have mostly older people here, averaging about 29 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We have the annoying uncle who never shuts up until we globally mute him and we have the mom who has to keep the children in line sometimes. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply! We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, Nightbane runs, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc. Our goal is to recruit and grow with people who fit into our team well. While we won't be actively pushing for sever firsts with all new content, we will strive to see all content while it is relevant and stay "ahead of the curve." Disclaimer: We do not tolerate bad behavior, carelessness, excessive tardiness, etc. How to Apply: Please visit our Discord server at https://discord.gg/ankmdQQ or simply send a message on Battle.net to Avarraela#1295 to chat. My Discord username is Ava#5594.Avarraela57 3h
3h [H] Clique - Illidan 10/10H Recruiting! Hello! Clique of Illidan is recruiting Ranged DPS and a Holy Pally to round out the 20 man roster for Mythic raiding. We are a recently formed guild and in the short time we have been together we already have downed Heroic Gul'dan and have a few attempts at M Skorpyron. Class Needs: Warlock Mage BM or MM Hunter Holy Pally Raid Times: Thursday and Friday from 6-9pm EST. Loot: We use Loot Council for Mythic bosses. Expectations: Be on time, know your class, be mature. Real life happens and we understand that, just be respectful to the team and prompt with coordination. How to get in contact: Post here, or add btuck#1862 Thank you for taking the time to read this, good luck and have fun.Uzumáki0 3h
3h [H] <Adapt> 2-day 7/10M LF HPal, WW/DH, rDPS ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Who are we? <Adapt> is a newer Horde guild on Arthas whose core banded together to create a guild with a welcoming and enjoyable environment for serious progression raiding. Many of the leaders have 10+ years of guild leadership experience. Our goal is to be a known, organized, and skilled group of individuals who excel in working as a team to overcome the hardest this game has to offer while it is still current. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Raiding Schedule and Participation: We are a semi-hardcore guild, but with an easier schedule for players balancing real life with play time. Wednesday: 10pm - 1am Sunday: 10pm - 1am OPTIONAL Farm Night Tuesday: 10pm – 1am *Times are all EST! (Eastern Standard Time) *Invites will be sent out 15 minutes prior to raid with trash being pulled right at raid start. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Requirements: We are more interested in your ability as a player than your gear; we are willing to help you gear up if you can demonstrate your willingness and ability to be a contributing raider. Prior raid experience is required. Recent raid experience at the Mythic level is highly desirable, but not required. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ What do we do outside of raid? The guild regularly partakes in high Mythic+ keys (we ensure all of our members who desire it get a 10 key in), Nightbane, and other group activities. Occasional BG and Arena groups regularly pop up as well. Some of our members are known to kick it in Overwatch, Heroes, and several other games while the rest of us just hang out in Discord. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Voice Chat: We use Discord for all guild related content. We prefer you to have a working mic but it is not a requirement, as long as you can listen and respond promptly. We encourage people to be active in strategy discussions before and after raid. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Loot System: We use Loot Council with the assistance of add-ons to help distribute the loot. Details on how we use this system are posted on our website. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Progression: * 7/10M Nighthold (Spellblade, Krosus, Botanist, Tichondrius) * 10/10H Nighthold * 2/3M Trial of Valor * 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge) ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Current Recruitment Needs: Healers: Paladin - High Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Windwalker Monk - Medium Ranged DPS: Warlock, MM Hunter, Ele Shaman - High Boomkin, Mage - Medium Tanks: No pressing needs, but strong applicants are encouraged to apply anyway. Package deals are welcome, but please let us know about the situation ahead of time. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Contact: Please don’t hesitate to contact us either through BattleNet or our website. Rancorus (BNet: Rancorus#1762) - GM Fuzfuz - (BNet: Bitter#1387 or Discord: Fuzfuz#5597) - Raid Lead Our website is located at http://adapt.enjin.com. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Fuzfuz1 3h
3h 4 Lads Looking for a Guild - Alliance Only! Me, (ele shaman) my three friends (fury warrior, fire mage & resto druid) are in need of a new raiding guild! pref one that both raids normal and heroic nighthold the more active you guys are the better! let me know if you need more info, im 896 growing as we speak, the warrior's name is Ripvarianlol (897, growing) and the druid's name is Lemonlife (902, growing). The fire mage, Khadgrr, just got back into WoW so he won't be raiding with us for a bit he is 833. If you need more info, let me know below :) Server is Aggramar, we are open to switching 2-3 days a week for raiding is fine :) PvE server preferred!Bottomlel14 3h
3h [A] Pandamonium 5/10M NH for Weekend Raiders Pandamonium is seeking Alliance Weekend Raiders for Nighthold! Looking for people that are Mythic ready and willing to hop servers and join us. We are filling an immediate DPS position for the core group with potential for 1 tank and healer. Looking for people with experience in the current raid tier, with gear ready for mythic raiding. Raid times: Sat 7pm-10pm EST Sun 7pm-10pm EST Current Progression: 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV 5/10M NH http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...on/Pandamonium What we're looking from you: Knowledge of your class, its mechanics, and its roles. Knowledge of the current raiding tier. The ability to communicate and take criticism. A good-natured personality. A desire for progression. If you would like to contact us for more information, please add us on B-Net Recruitment Officer: Drinkinmycup#1192 Melee Officer: Keaton#1165 Raid Lead / Guild Master: Atrianna#1646 or apply on the website.Atrianna34 3h
3h [A]-Last Hope of Sargeras - W/Su 8-11p CT LFM OBJECTIVE: <Last Hope> of Sargeras (formerly of Thunderhorn) is a semi-hardcore raiding guild nearly eight years ago by a group of friends interested in high level content in World of Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild, but end-game raiding is our focus. We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to contribute to the group’s success. We expect players to keep their main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate specs, mods, gems, profession perks, enchants, consumables, etc. Two-way Discord communication is required, and raiders must have hardware that will not adversely affect their play. Our Leaders post boss strategies on our guild forums, and members are expected to review them and offer feedback before we attempt encounters. We expect players to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of their class. Nearly all of our raiders are proficient theory crafters who stay current with all of the relevant class and strategy guides. We’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet expectations, our Leaders will meet with them individually to discuss strategies for improvement. Most of our Leaders and long-term members are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group. We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players, but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter. ------------------------------------------------------------ WHEN WE RAID: Main Progression Raids Wednesday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CT (9:00pm to 12:00am ET) Sunday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CT (9:00pm to 12:00am ET) Alt Runs/Fun Runs (which are optional) Saturday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CT (9:00pm to 12:00am ET) Invites start 10-15 minutes prior to raid. ------------------------------------------------------------ PROGRESSION: Our Legion Progression as of 4/20/17 is as follows: T19: The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M T19: Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M T19: Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 5/10M Our Warlords of Draenor Progression: T18: Hellfire Citadel: 13/13N | 13/13H | 13/13M T17: Blackrock Foundry: 10/10N | 10/10H | 0/10M T17: Highmaul: 7/7N | 7/7H | 1/7M Previous Progression (all on Thunderhorn): Mists of Panderia - N/A Cataclysm - 4th Overall (2nd Alliance) Wrath of the Lich King - 5th Overall (2nd Alliance) Burning Crusade - 8th Overall (5th Alliance) ------------------------------------------------------------ CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS We welcome applications at lasthopeguild.com from players 18 and older who share our approach to the game. We will always consider exceptional players regardless of class. Currently, we are actively seeking the following: DPS 1 - Death Knight 1 - Druid (Balance) 1 - Mage 1 - Shaman (Elemental) 1 - Paladin Healer 0 - No spots available Tank 0 - No spots available We welcome all applications! Even if your class is closed, we will consider exceptional players. We routinely receive applications from players from other servers, we strongly encourage you to schedule an interview as quickly as possible following the submission of the application. ------------------------------------------------------------ EXPECTATIONS AND WHAT WE OFFER Expectations: - Ability to fill your role exceptionally and always be one step ahead - Ability to maintain 85% raid attendance - Ability to take criticism and improve upon your abilities - Know your class and be able to keep up on changes - Most importantly, have fun and enjoy raiding! What We Offer: - Guild bank repairs - Flask/Elixirs, raid food, potions - Gem/Enchanting materials - Fun raiding environment - Socially active guild - Alt runs/Fun runs ------------------------------------------------------------ ARE YOU READY: If you think you are ready to find out what end game has to offer: - Stop by our website: http://lasthopeguild.com - Join us on our Discord - Post here and we'll follow up - In game: Gluteas (swerenfl#1545), Thortan, Mythicragnar, Bundleofbagz, Allaaria Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.Gluteas5 3h
3h 895 10/10H Warlock lf new home Heya! I'm looking for a new Mythic guild that I can call home for my Warlock! Decided to switch mains a while back and went Warlock for 7.2. I'm currently 10/10H after catching up, but I haven't touched Mythic Nighthold at all so I'm looking to start out somewhere. Have been playing since Vanilla with raid experience dating back to then. Currently, I'm Destruction with BiS Legendaries (Feretory) and 43 in artifact. I'd also be willing to play Demo/Affliction. My Demo weapon is 41, while Affliction is 38 and getting AP constantly, but I would need some gear. I have a decently geared Ret Paladin and a Windwalker Monk that I can also play as well. Most of all, I'm looking for a relaxed, raid environment that is active outside of raids. I'm a chill dude that likes to hang out and do Mythic+ or play other games like Overwatch. Would prefer a 3-day guild with raid times that start after 7PM CST. Horde guilds only please! Leave your contact info here, I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your interest!Sephaesto68 3h
3h [H] <PPP> REBUILD 7/7M 1/3M 3/10M Pretty Pink Pwnies, Stonemaul server cluster, is a longtime 20 man semi/hardcore raiding guild. We're a friendly, progressive guild who enjoys the raiding aspect of WoW. Our core group is going through a rebuilding phase due to some player fatigue. Check us out below. Reach out to us online or leave an application on our website (battle tags below). We're always looking for new recruits and look forward to having you for a trial run. We will consider small group applicants. Website: http://www.ppp-guild.com WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/boulderfist/Pretty+Pink+Pwn%C3%ACes Raiding Schedule: Up to 4 days a week M/T/W/Th during peek progression, 7:30pm - 10:00pm PST Classes/Roles we're looking for (we’ll open arms to any player with talent; however, some specific classes are desired) Tank – Capability of player over class Melee DPS – Demon Hunters, Rogues Ranged DPS - Warlocks Healers – Paladins, Druids What our Guild can offer: Consistency – we start on time, with cauldrons, and play to progress. Mythic+ - most our players enjoy high keys. guild group has timed a +20 in 7.1.5. Organized – we approach encounters with a plan and adjust on log analytics. Ideal Candidates: Mature. Over 18. Performance – we look for people who can handle themselves around mechanics. Awareness - we want those who adapt quickly and effectively in raid encounters. Attitude – be open to criticism in order to make progress. Apply at our website http://www.ppp-guild.com or contact our officers Joreus-Boulderfist (Joreus#1355) Realz-Boulderfist (Realz#1448) Zellax-Stonemaul (Reimroc#1839) Foenyth-Boulderfist (Nestar#1100)Zellax0 3h
4h Aes Sedai 7/7M 3/3H 3/10M Recruiting <Aes Sedai> Mythic Team is recruiting! Aes Sedai is a Mythic progression guild on Whisperwind/Dentarg Raid Schedule Tuesday, Thursday, & Monday 7pm-10pm Central Currently Recruiting (Updated 13th December 2016) Druid - Balance Shaman - Restoration Paladin - Retribution Rogue - Assisination/Outlaw/Subtley Warlock - Affliction/Demonology/Destruction Priest - Shadow Druid - Balance Hunter - Beast Mastery/Marksman Mage - Arcane/Fire/Frost These are the specific classes we are looking for to join our mythic team as it currently stands, and will be updated to reflect our needs in the future. Progression NH: 3/10M TOV: 3/3H EM: 7/7M HFC: 13/13M(11/13M Pre-Patch) Some information about Aes Sedai Aes Sedai is an Alliance guild that formed on Whisperwind in April 2010 and consists or members with varying work and personal commitments. The members in our raid team excel at the game and are able to progress through content while current without the need for a demanding raid schedule. That being said, you will always find plenty of members online at any given time in-game or in our guild vent. A large draw to Aes Sedai is our commitment to our raid schedule. We always start and finish our raids at the scheduled times so you will not run into a situation where raiding is conflicting with other commitments. Along with this, we also aim to make sure every member is a valuable part of our raid team. In joining our raid team, we try to make sure everyone gets to participate in the fights. Due to the nature of progression and the size of our roster we do have to rotate people in and out on mythic fights to fit the comp we need so bear in mind that people, whether it be you or an officer, will be sitting fights on occasion. Finally, our main goal is to have fun while clearing content. The guild is comprised of adults from all walks of life who share a common passion for serious raiding in World of Warcraft in a laid back atmosphere. What do we expect from you? In order to make progress with our raid schedule, there are a few things we expect from you: Be on time for raids. Be able to listen and speak in TeamSpeak as required. Be knowledgeable about the class you are applying to raid as. Study the mechanics of any upcoming progression fight. Be raid aware. Be all you can be by doing things that can help you maximize your characters performance (e.g World Bosses). Know that mechanics>numbers. Have a good attitude! Other things to know about us! All raid necessities are provided by the guild. We have 8 bank tabs with 4 dedicated to raiding supplies. Enchants, flasks, pots etc. are available to all raiders and their alts. In return you are expected to contribute to the guild bank to help maintain the supply. We pass out loot based on a combination of attendance and rolls. For more information, chat in-game with our recruiting officers Perecles or Rhynno (btag's Perecles#1549 or Rhynno#1114 respectively) If you’re ready to apply, simply fill out an application on our website. Website http://www.aessedaiguild.comRhynno131 4h